Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Dance with me |TSE vs SJC (Turf Wars of Anzat)

1tYkiUV.png
Objective: Secure the facility's personnel... and research.
Equipment: Polyweave Suit, Shield Talisman, Empyrean Gland, [2] Jin'Pins
Writing Partner: Auteme Auteme

Though he paused briefly to confirm that his minions had not, in fact, encountered any hostiles upon hearing the blaring alarms, the amused smile on his lips remained. Her presence could be related to the other intrusion, but he doubted that was the case. This one was not, from what he had heard, a spy or anything of the sort. More of a scholar, albeit one adhering closely to the idiosyncratically Jedi love of the "will of the Force".

It boggled the mind that otherwise sane minds could decide to blindly submit to the currents of the mysterious phenomena.

"As the Pyramid of Scientific Advancement, I trust I will do in their stead?" Voice amused, he moved closer, if only by a few steps, gesturing towards one of the unlit tanks flanking them. With a flick of a finger, a simple function was activated, the lights turned on...

... and the two of them beheld a snarling Anzat held in suspended animation, the tendrils they used to feed hanging out as if hungering for brains.

"Recently, a... phenomena befell Anzat. One that drove some of its natives into a, ah, feeding frenzy, the desire to consume overriding their reason, leaving them slaves to primal instincts and base violence. The Sith have worked - quite successfully, I might add - on preventing further cases."

Cold blue eyes turning towards hers, his gaze was piercing. "... though one could very well argue that not helping would have been the morally superior option, what with the Anzati surviving only through the deaths of untold others. How many civilians has this one consumed, I wonder?"

Lady Ingrid L’lerim-Ragal
Empress Regent of the Eternal Empire, Overlord of the Eternal Empire, the Emperor's hand
The Red Witch; Director of Blackwatch; Baroness of Vengard, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium
1tYkiUV.png
Equipment: 2x Sigra vibroblade | 2x Striith vibrosword | 2x red blade lightsaber shoto | Heilagr MK. I Assassin Armour | Shield talisman | G1 OmniLink | BCR-X10 Sniper Rifle | Empyrean gland | Taozin amulet
Ground forces: 2/2 Smoke demons
Tags: Mathieu Brion Mathieu Brion | Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Sakadi Marathi Sinvala
dRUm20K.png

Background music:
Elena Siegman - Abracadavre

”I didn’t talk about victory, I didn’t mention a word. I just told you the fact that I could have killed you. But does every Jedi do this by interpreting the words in such a way that they have their own moral victory, that they are infallible and perfect, and that everyone but them has deteriorated to the core? So far, this is my experience with all of them.”

She continued to speak only frostily, completely emotionless. Somewhere deep in her suppressed emotions this was the exact reason why she despises and hates the Jedi. For they always proclaim their own moral superiority, where they are superior, they are saints and inviolable, perfect. No, they weren't, in the woman's eyes the Light Side was just as bad as the Dark Side. Maybe even better, and in her view the Light Side was capable of corruption, not just the Dark Side.

”As for galactic politics, stay out of it, you obviously have no idea how it works.”

Either way she tried to recall why she was here, she didn't know. Her last memory really was that she was lying in the arms of her lover and they were together. She didn't want to bother AMCO AMCO to ask the Sith Lord why she came here. But she could actually guess why she might be here because she was alone. there were no soldiers or fleets from the Eternal Empire with her here. This memory was older than the last few hours, so she remembered it.

So there could really be only one reason she was here. She didn't want to let Adrian here alone. Ingrid didn't even know how much she was wrong because she came in a Nite case, meaning she offered to come. The Anzati are great assassins, so it would have been nice to hire some to work for Nite. She actually got this assignment from Nite’s Inner circle shortly before landing, so she didn’t remember it. Just that she wanted to be with her fiancé.

”Yes, I’m leaving, I’m just picking up someone else on the planet with whom I presumably arrived. This person hates fighting and violence, so yes, I don’t plan any fighting, just get out of here, with my companion.”

She also said this honestly, and this time she let it be felt through the Force that she was telling the truth. Ingrid didn’t open up to others many times, but now she really wanted to get out of here, even though they couldn’t feel that feeling because she immediately suppressed it, like anything else that would bother her, so they only felt that she was honest.

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Equipment: Ashlas wristguard | Blaster pistol with a stun setting | Stun baton | Two Lightsabres | Brion Substance Regulator | Electromagnetic pulse emitter | Heavy Covert Armour
Allied tag: Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Sakadi Marathi Sinvala
Hostile tag: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim

header3.png

"Why do you always have to be so vicious?" he wanted to ask the question, but he didn't. He stayed his tongue. The Empress Regent had proven time and time over that she only saw the worst in people. She always seemed to be out to interpret what they said in the worst possible way and never tried to show understanding for the other party. From all of what he had said, her main takeaway seemed to be that he mentioned the word 'win' when in truth, he said so much more. Mathieu shook his head and let out a sigh "What's the point in even trying to talk to you? It feels as if you want to see us as evil and I really don't get why."

She did not seem to have high beliefs in him trying to make her turn her back on the Sith. Each time he gave her the benefit of the doubt, she seemed to crush it ruthless brutality and in truth, he was getting tired of it. In fact, he was starting to wonder if her grey presence was not just a facade, for in his eyes, she behaved just as he would have expected one of the dark siders to behave. Shaking his head, he just let out a simple "Fine"

Even though her words seemed laced with venom, it was a positive message that she sent at the end. Her goal was to pick someone up and leave. Had they just met, Mathieu would have believed it. He would have given her the benefit of the doubt and turned to see if he could convince Sakadi to do the same. But the reality of his relations with the Empress Regent were very different. She had broken his trust on Voss and she had not done anything to mend it now. Of course, it was not only her responsibility to do so, but while Mathieu had tried to show graciousness, he did not think that she had done the same.

But even now - even when their relations seemed to be at an all-time low, did he still see her as a sentient being. A being who he did not wish to suffer. Mathieu had taken a first step - he had tried to talk to the woman. He had done his part. The Morellian kept his blue gaze on the woman whom he had fought on Voss. His mouth did not move, however. Instead, he stayed quiet, ready to see what Sakadi had to say. If she wanted to talk, he would help convey her message, if she changed her mind and wanted to see Ingrid treated, he would go and provide the medpack and help applying it. And if she sensed that it was time to capture a dangerous foe, he would draw his lightsabre.

Remembering Wildflowers
risen_jedi_symbol_v2.png

Dramatis Personae: Joycelyn Zambrano Joycelyn Zambrano
It wasn’t enough. He hung in the air for a protracted second, and watched the warrior shift. The movement of her greatshield was like continental drift — violent, unstoppable. He couldn’t maneuver in air as an arm shot from beneath her coat and grabbed is wan-shen. Blood glinted on its blade: a victory, but a pitiful one. The warrior was attempting to disarm him. Already her strength overwhelmed him, and he couldn’t do anything to stop her from casting it aside.

So he let himself be cast with it.

Risen’s spear an extension of his body, he submitted himself to the force of her throw just as if she’d grabbed his arm or leg. He twisted in air. The crevasse yawned beneath him while he tried to right himself. With a quick shot of air from his lungs, he created a gust to guide him back onto the ledge.

When he hit the ground, he hit it hard. It was all Risen could do to tumble on scraped knees, grind his wan-shen into the ground, and hurl himself up from a sprinter’s posture.

He continued his assault. With another burst of speed he threw himself at the warrior, leaving no room for breath. This tactical opportunity, the chance to overwhelm her before she acclimated to his speed or drew her weapons, was slipping away like a rope weighted over a cliff. Risen tried to grasp its failing end.

He launched into a whirlwind offensive from every direction he could reach. Shouts escaped with each strike. Wary against counterattacks, he prepared to leap backwards if necessary.

Equipment: 1x Lightsaber, Crushed Bag of Trail mix, Iron will
Objective: Download the intel and run
Opposing: Lark Lark

The soft repetitive reverberation of metal could be heard as Alyssa tapped her foot impatiently on the lab floor her apprehension growing by the second. It was good that these old computers were slow to delete the data stored on them...but it was bad that they took forever to transfer files. "Come on you stupid heap of junk!" Her download still at 42% Alyssa kicked the terminal and was paid with a sore foot in return. Every time she went on a mission EVERY TIME it was halted by something completely outside her control, Like traffic or a bad hair day. What? Can't have split ends after all! But there was something else bothering her...something Dark and Cold.

Usually, she would simply use her senses to see what was happening but in a place so steeped in darkness Alyssa's senses were on mute. Then she heard the movement of glass followed by a dark abyss that enveloped her very soul in a blizzard that ate away at her. Such an abrupt change in aura startled the girl as she spun around to find a man, No a kid about her age approaching her with outstretched arms. His hair was crimson in color and his eyes almost burned her as she stared into them. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea, it might be prudent to get out now while..."Are you lost little one?" Alyssa's eyes lit up with fury and her hair stood on end as she approached Lark practically steaming with anger.

"Your not much older than me pal! And you look like a serious creep sneaking in here with your arms sticking out! So why don't you turn around, walk out that door, and hit the road before I-" A sudden nudge in her back pocket caught the girl's attention as her trail mix ripped through the air and into her adversaries hands. The download! Instinctively Alyssa clenched her datapad which soon started flying towards her adversary as well.

His pull was strong too strong, she couldn't hold on, if she didn't come up with something fast she was going to lose the data! Her thoughts became muddled and panicked which caused her to become rash and reactive. Blue light filled the dimly lit lab as the young Jedi activated her weapon its energy coursing through her arm as she lunged forward at Lark using the momentum from his pull to draw her closer at high speeds. If she cut off his hands he couldn't steal the intel...right?

Wandering the halls, Darlyn kept twirling and spinning his blaster in hand... lost beyond belief. Where was he going, where did he need to head to get what he wanted out of this? He could feel a powerful darkness somewhere in here, and soon enough he could sense it in the distance... moving. That had to be whoever was in charge, or at least some Sith in the know around here. That suited him, with luck he'd find that woman who was long overdue for her premature death. He turned on his heels and strutted down the hall, now whistling a merry tune all the way to the main observation chamber.

The door opened, yet the figure Darlyn saw seated was not who he had hoped for. Were he at all convinced that she could have been, that was dashed once she spoke. That voice didn't carry the same dull... zealotry. The joy that had been on his lips as he smiled and whistled visibly faded, and his shoulders dropped a bit. "You're in charge? Fething.... I was hoping it would be that Zambrano woman so I could pay her back by breaking her stupid pike over my knee. Maybe mount her head over my fireplace." He sighed and stepped further in so the door behind him would shut.

"Oh well, yours will make a fine enough corpse when we're done." He lifted his hand, as if about to do something, before waving it dismissively and instead starting to walk around the room's edge itself. He hadn't drawn his lightsaber yet, nor aimed his blaster at her, not that it'd do all that much. Instead, he was doing his best to at least amuse himself in the situation, as he asked her in a slightly more jovial tone, "Though what kind of a battle will it be? A duel of blades, the Force? Wits? Perhaps a rousing game of charades, I gotta warn you about that one I'm pretty killer at it... and on another point... we would fight over what?"

What did this facility study? His curiosity was getting the better of him, again, but he still had enough of a mind right now to watch for signs of danger from her.

Snowy Hill Pass - Near Warehouse.
Joycelyn’s stuff:
Castellan shield, Zaudraka, Zealot’s Maille, a big, fluffy cloak, Jin’wodasir x3, SIF-7 Minos.
Risen Risen

She flung him to the side, but he managed to manipulate his way back onto the ledge, if only barely. Blood trickled down her shoulder, pain asking her to look, adrenaline commanding her not to take her eyes off her opponent.

Joycelyn had time to study him now, if only for the barest moment before he jumped up and charged her again. She studied his attire, his weapon, and his flavour in the Force.

He was not dressed for the climate, yet exuded too much warmth to be anzati, so she concluded was foreign to this place. It was not treason from the anzati assassins guild then, not likely. Nor did he appear to be an agent of the New Imperials, probably not Confederate either. Their stylistic choices were bolder.

She had now held the weapon and felt in her hand, polearm, solid, old fashioned. Joycelyn was curious how it would have fared against her own polearm. If he was sent from some conspirator within the Sith, she imagined the feeling of the weapon would have been different. That ruled out treason within the Empire.
But his feeling in the Force -their tendrils of attention had touched briefly before- light. But he did not exude it like some of her previous opponents- Fast.

He was upon her again with a storm of strikes. Joycelyn positioned her shield in front of her and kept it tight against her body to move it more quickly. Like a shock-boxer, she turned and twisted her torso to move the shield, while keeping her feet light and agile. She kept her left hand helping support and manoeuvre the shield.

She waited, observed his offense, calculated his reach, measured his steps. The snow and ice cracked and shifted beneath her weight, yet her steps were assured. Wherever she set her weight, the snow rapidly melted in tendrils of steam.

Then, quickly. As he attacked, she stepped in. Using her weight and the powerful bulwark of the shield, she stepped in against his spear with the intent of knocking him over, then, if she had the chance, pommel his ribs with the lower rim of the shield.

Objective: Kill Beltran Rarr Beltran Rarr
Gear: Double-Blade lightsaber and his armor

It was almost as if the force itself like to mock the Knight, be it Tulan Kor Tulan Kor DK-03 DK-03 and this time Beltran Rarr Beltran Rarr the Kaleesh have the irritating irony to always fight some crazy-fucker from a special-elite force, and in each fight despite overpowering each of his opponent they managed to escape or hold their ground by using the Kaleesh own strength against him or some sneaky tactic like DK-03 DK-03 abusing his god-like durability , either way this time the Kaleesh won't allow this to happen because he was ready for it, and when Beltran Rarr Beltran Rarr launch himself against him he would see a powerful upercut from the left hand waiting to welcome him and send him against the pile of rocks.

Last edited:
Equipment: Lightsabers, Cosaint Bracers, Covert Jedi Robes, standard equipment (Bio)
Ally: Mathieu Brion Mathieu Brion
Opposing: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim

dkpurple.png

A part of her had hoped that Mathieu could convince the Empress Regent to be reasonable. But that hope was crushed shortly after, as Mathieu reached the same conclusion as she had done prior.

"There's no use in arguing with her. She only hears what she wants to hear." The Jedi Master calmly conveyed, her lilac eyes shifting to Mathieu. "This is why we strictly follow the Code. We can't afford to act like that." The Code was often depicted in a bad light by those who didn't fully comprehend it. It was clear to her that the Empress Regent was one of these individuals, and she hoped that Mathieu could see what separated them from her.

"There is no ignorance, there is knowledge."
"There is no passion, there is serenity."

A warm smile washed over her features. This was a lesson. "Can you tell?" The Empress Regent was the opposite of what the Code demanded them to be in this situation. Yes, the red-haired woman was courageous, at peace with herself and sensible for a Dark side-practitioner. But she was also stubborn, ignorant, and resonated with a passion to obtain what she wanted. A passion that drove her to threaten an entire village.

"And do you sense it?..." She cocked her head to the side, curious as to what Mathieu would make of it. The Force was strong on this planet. Strong with its people, who collectively resonated one emotion through the Force. Fear.

Perhaps the two Jedi could battle against hordes of soldiers and unnatural beings, but they could not. Because of their long lives and slow reproduction, even the smallest of hazards could prove fatal to a village like this, let alone an Imperial invasion. And seeing one's own population and culture die away, that was terrifying.

But in the end, they were still vicious predators. Nothing but parasites and vampires who did more harm than good. But could a Jedi carelessly dismiss their lives? It all lead back to one, overarching question.

"Do you care, Mathieu?" The disembodied voice whispered, her tone soft but confident. She had made up her mind, but had he?​

The uppercut took Beltran squarely in the chin, knocking him back with such force that he almost lost his footing completely. As he stumbled back, hitting the rocks hard, his lightsaber flew out of his grasp and it's orange light extinguished as it clattered somewhere on the cave floor. In more ideal circumstances, Beltran would have liked to think that he would never fall for such an obvious strike. But the mixture of the darkness of the cave and his inability to maneuver all but nullified the Lorrdian's natural ability to read his enemy's body language.

Blood poured from a cut on his lip, and already he could feel swelling in his jaw. It was likely that the blow had caused a small fracture to the mandible, a feat that belied the strength with which the Kaleesh had hit him. His eyes swam as he tried not to black out and he counted it a small victory that he'd managed to remain conscious this far.

Should've worn my fething helmet... He thought to himself.

Looking up at the Kaleesh, his expression would was murderous in the crimson light of his enemy's saber. He didn't speak. Odds were, he wouldn't have been able even if he'd tried. Instead, he simply spit a spray of his blood at Ra's Ra's , in open defiance. He then spit out a couple of his teeth onto the ground and smiled.

He then raised his right hand toward his enemy and triggered his wrist mounted blaster. As the spring-loaded weapon found it's way into his hand, he began firing without any hesitation. The bolts weren't particularly powerful, nor could the weapon sustain a particularly fast rate of fire before overheating, but it was something to keep his enemy at bay for a second or two.

With his left hand, Beltran then pulled his pulse pistol from his chest holster with lightening speed and unloaded a pair of much heavier, superheated ferrous-magnetic pellets directly at the Kaleesh's chest. While the Sith would likely have had no problem deflecting the light bolts from the blaster, he would quickly realize that these shots were a whole different animal.

j2Tn1a2.jpg

T h e C o m p o u n d
Pom-Side.jpg

Goal: Deal with ship saboteurs​
In the Vicinity of: AMCO AMCO & Auteme Auteme | Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf & Darlyn Excron Darlyn Excron

The child asked a lot of questions and for the moment Pom is walking towards the ships and the port the Nightsister doesn't mind. The actions of the youth went entirely against her expectations, those she met before outwardly and rudely mirrored her unspoken desire for continued societal segregation. She never would have expected however, to hear the child speak in a manner of blatant disrespect for her Master, but it does seem to fit her expectations of the narrative! Her gaze fell upon the girl with scrutiny.

It seems the youth had some clue of Nightsister society and spoke of the few force skills which had already been taught to her. The Nightsister reflected about the major differences between her people and other cultures. "Nightsisters are Matriarchal, and blood does not limit our acceptance. By your age, my coven sisters were already working off one another's unique skills to succeed. In a coven we work unified towards our goals. As we grow, we learn by all means necessary to become successful apart from one another. And, when we do come together, we are most formidable."

An expressive look of amusement stole the Nightsister's countenance as the youth mentioned knowing some words from the Sith language. "Not the ancient blasphemous language of the Sith?!" she commented with humored sarcasm. "Words mean nothing without intent to back them. Such is the true power behind all magick." She often found it laughable seeing her own ways attempted by those who had no power to claim. "To move such amazing force requires far more than relaying a succession of words. It takes a lifetime of intensive study, from one steeped in the ways of their intended purpose."

She wondered what type of assistance the Jedi intended to provide the Anzati population. The Sith have many well known scientists in vast fields of study; it makes perfect sense they should take special interest in the occurrences of this planet within their domain.

The two weren't on the asphalt but for two minutes when the Anzati descended upon members of the Sith employ present among the port grounds.

Pom turned her head towards the sound of shots fired in the distance.

1tYkiUV.png
AMjb6qQ.png

"Very good."
The vitrine thumped into position as various components detached from the wall, micro-repulsorlifts keeping the vessel from crashing to the floor. Slowly it hovered through the air near the pair of Dark Lords, the Sith Emperor reaching out to key in a sequence that would program the vitrine's guidance system to follow them back out through the warehouse. The figure inside remained suspended as they were, the liquid holding them in place even as the vitrine turned over on its side. Scars riddled its mottled green skin, evidence of a long life subsumed by conflict and violence. Some of the aged wounds were clearly made by the blade of a lightsaber.
"We'll take it to Remnicore, it will be safe there."
Carnifex turned and began to walk away, the vitrine floating some feet behind him. He neared the door, hand already extended to open it.
Then he stopped.
His head cocked to one side, listening.
Behind him, his shadow began to elongate, writhing unnaturally. The shadow spread over the ground, pooling up over the walls as the lights, both natural and artificial, began to fade away to utter shadow. Obscured by the darkness, only the burning pinpricks of the Dark Lord's eyes could be seen piercing the gloom.
"We are not alone."

Empress Regent of the Eternal Empire, Overlord of the Eternal Empire, the Emperor's hand
The Red Witch; Director of Blackwatch; Baroness of Vengard, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium
1tYkiUV.png
Equipment: 2x Sigra vibroblade | 2x Striith vibrosword | 2x red blade lightsaber shoto | Heilagr MK. I Assassin Armour | Shield talisman | G1 OmniLink | BCR-X10 Sniper Rifle | Empyrean gland | Taozin amulet
Tags: Mathieu Brion Mathieu Brion | Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Sakadi Marathi Sinvala
dRUm20K.png

Background music:

It wasn’t really true what the Jedi thought, Ingrid didn’t necessarily think the worst about others. Her own life experience told her this worldview. The other question is that she really only considered the Jedi and most of the Sith to be puppets of the Force. It was just that it was easier to work with the Sith side. She lived differently and was raised differently, could not trust others, and assumed almost everyone that sooner or later they would try to kill her. That’s why she didn’t have too many friends and was open to very few people.

Flashing for a moment in front of her eyes as she stood with a vibroblade in front of a soldier, Ingrid was four or five years old. The man came to kill her and her younger sisters. The soldier just laughed at what he was going to do to the girl. As he reached out to lift and have fun with her, Ingrid cut his throat to save herself and her sisters. Her first kill, which has since been followed by countless others. She came from a world where she could die at any time if she seemed weak.

”I could ask you that too. You do exactly the same with the woman in my direction. It feels like that when you get the same thing you give.”

When, if the Padawan handed the woman's words to Ingrid, she tilted her head to the side a little. She had almost raised her eyebrows, but she still, or rather again, had so much control over her body that she was still showing the mask. She knew the Jedi code, she learned it during her studies, but she learned another code from her Emperor, which was the complete opposite. The red-haired woman was perhaps raised more severely than the Jedi.

”Are you seriously saying this to someone who has been raised since the age of ten to not feel anything and suppress all their feelings? You can feel more disturbance in the Force from your direction than from mine. I had more control over my emotions than a Sith Lord or Jedi Master before my Force Sensitivity awoke a few years ago.”

Another honest answer, of course, she understood what the other was aiming for. She pity her, it was just good for her to underestimate. At that moment, she felt the fear in the Force. It had a strong, negative emotion, and that was exactly what she needed. She reached into the Force and began to absorb this fear that was everywhere. It was like a feast, but it didn’t intoxicate her.

”Well, finally! I don't need your help anymore…”

She used the absorbed Dark Side Forces to get through her, her mind cleared, the pain gone. Although she hadn’t been better physically yet, but her injuries were no longer a disadvantage, her nausea was gone, as was her dizziness. She targeted the two demons, practicing drain life after Bastion to heal herself with it. She didn’t care that she used the dark side ability, the absorbed life force, to heal her own injuries. Her knowledge was not perfect, so she can’t kill the demons, but it was enough to keep her condition from deteriorating even when she was fighting. But she still needs the doctor. After that, she stood up easily from the ground, letting the fear continue to flow into her for a while, then stopped.

”Here again, the Overlord, the invasion teams don’t have to come, and a medical team is enough. L’lerim out.” she said into the communicator.

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

if they're watching anyways
Civil_try2.png

hJJw3Ng.png

AMCO AMCO

Pyramid of Scientific Advancement. Auteme frowned, in part because she recognized the man, and in part because she recognized the man. While public reports of his work were sparse, she knew that Adrian Vandiir was at the forefront of a few 'specialized' branches of 'science'. His discoveries and research were certainly interesting. Useful? Beneficial to all? Debatable. Auteme would argue not.

But now the playing field had evened, even if in a small way. The reveal of the snarling Anzat and his pointed moral question kept the young Jedi on her toes. She couldn't recall anything particular about this feral condition, but she knew enough about the Anzat and the Sith to know Vandiir was trying to play her. She took a half step forward, like she was giving her words a little more velocity.

"Well, any society organized around the exploitation and suffering of others is inherently flawed." Auteme looked to the scientist, tilting her head to the right. "Though, I suppose you'd know better than I do, having lived experience."

Her gaze met his; far from cold but no less challenging. Her time spent as a representative in the Senate made her well-equipped to redirect discussions as necessary. She'd learned that facing negative criticisms directly, however invalid they may be, was far more arduous than reframing the discourse. "Do you often grapple with the morality of your experiments, Councillor Vandiir?"

Equipment: Ashlas wristguard | Blaster pistol with a stun setting | Stun baton | Two Lightsabres | Brion Substance Regulator | Electromagnetic pulse emitter | Heavy Covert Armour
Allied tag: Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Sakadi Marathi Sinvala
Hostile tag: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim

header3.png

Mathieu was not quite sure what the Regent was speaking about. She could ask him what the point of speaking to him was but to him, it didn't make any sense. If anyone had been trying to close the gap and mend the differences during the conversation, it was him. The reaction was odd, but in the end, this entire conversation had been filled with surprises.

Sakadi reached out to him through the force again. She had been silent for a bit and he was glad to once more have her communicating with him. Apparently, she had already realised what he was just coming to terms with. Arguing with Ingrid seemed like a moot point - just as it had been on Voss. Mathieu really was too trusting because even after what he had experienced there, did he keep giving the woman more chances.

While the Padawan was ready to convey the messages that the Sephi Master sent, these messages were not meant for Ingrid, and so, he kept quite and simply nodded upon hearing the first question. Upon hearing the second, he reached out once more and thought "No" - Mathieu did not know if Sakadi would be able to pick it up or not, but there it was. But for the final question, he was unsure - he did care, it was hard not to. But the hopelessness made it difficult form him to act on it. He would remain silent in all forms, whether it regarded speech, thought or physical expression.

Soon, it started to seem like Ingrid was doing something with the force. The two Jedi had refrained from attacking so far and that would remain true now too. Seeing as he didn't detect any form of danger, Mathieu opened a pouch on his belt and took out a sandwich. It was wrapped in aluminum foil. He took a step back while Ingrid exercised her capacities. Stretching out his hand to Sakadi, he asked "Want a Sandwich? It's porg" If she accepted it, he would bring out another sandwich for himself, if not, he would open the wrapping of the current one and dig in whilst watching Ingrid.

He kept eating and watching while the Regent once more reached out to her troops, this time pulling back the invasion force. It was good to see. Mathieu started to bring out another sandwich from his large pouch and eyed Ingrid before looking to Sakadi for approval. If give the go-ahead, he would speak "Ingrid, want a sandwich? It's porg!"

Caedyn Arenais

C
1tYkiUV.png

Destination: The feeding caves:
Objective: Protect the Cave Supply Lines from Sith Occupation
Opposition: Vesta
Comm.png

The Repertoire came sweeping out through the clouds and into view of any on the ground nearby the Cave entrance they were descending upon, the Jedi Knight Caedyn Arenais already standing by where the Cargo Ramp would lower once within safe distance to their destination.

"Touching down now Master Caedyn" Lexus called across the Comm's, the droid remaining aboard the ship as planned so that the Repertoire can be removed from any possible harm doing while Caedyn was away; "May the Force be with you".

"Thanks Lex, see you on the other side" Caedyn called back before pressing the Loading Ramp release and steadying himself as the wind rushed in, the Repulsors mid-fire as the vessel stopped it's descent some meters off the surface. Stepping forward, the Jedi Knight summoned the Force to his side and then simply took one final step forward, dropping from the Repertoire in a controlled fall, hitting the ground and rolling in order to rid himself of the ground-shock.

Caedyn's attire was light and comfortable, wearing the Jedi Robes of the Silver Ambassadors; A former branch of the Silver Jedi who rarely saw service unless they were needed by the Concord themselves. The attire however was befitting of a Jedi, fashioned in typical style akin to the traditional Jedi garments of the past.

Lightsaber in hand as he approached the mouth of the Cave, he paused as the sound of an engine whined from somewhere distant to his back. The vehicle however seemed to be growing louder and from the feeling that gradually grew within the pit of his stomach, the knot gave Caedyn the sense of impending danger.

Walking backwards, the Cave entrance cloaked him in shade from Anzat's sun, the Jedi Knight withdrawing from sight and silencing his presence within the Force until he could ascertain the threat that had arrived.

Guardian Angel | Light of Ashla
Lirri Vendar
Padawan
PGnl8Jw.png
Equipment: Gilenwave Jedi cloth | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit undersuit | Yellow blade lightsaber | G1 OmniLink
Tag(s): Pom Stych Tivé Pom Stych Tivé
rhbR1i4.png

The concept of Nightsister was truly unknown to Lirri, she hadn’t heard it all before. She tilted her head slightly, it was really interesting what she heard. In fact, she envisioned this (in the absence of background information) as when the Younglings learn together, even before they become Padawans. Only here, based on what we have heard, does this “state” last much longer. The word coven, on the other hand, was familiar to her.

”Coven? Like witches? I find it commendable that they are so close together, Mistress Malcontent!”

In one world, she encountered a culture where there was such a thing, but it wasn’t Dathomir, but something completely different. And the people there didn't really use Force, they just brought visions to themselves with herbs, almost nothing of which was true. They just wanted to be Force Users, at least Lirri's master told the little girl. She still didn't really understand the insult, so she continued to respond honestly to the older woman.

”It’s perfect for me to be able to read runes for what it’s for and be prepared for what’s going to happen to me because of them. That's perfectly enough for me.”

She didn’t want to perform rituals, she never wanted to even fall on the dark side, Lirri just literally took the Jedi dogmas and performed as best she could, sometimes in quite an extreme way. She even wanted to say something when she felt the confusion in the Force, looking ahead before the shots, from where the sound of the shots could be heard seconds later. It may have been attacked by Imperials, but not by the Jedi, it was something much darker.

”We need to help them!” she shouted, took her lightsaber in her hand and began to run in the direction of the sounds.

iX0r3My.png

1tYkiUV.png
Objective: Secure the facility's personnel... and research.
Equipment: Polyweave Suit, Shield Talisman, Empyrean Gland, [2] Jin'Pins
Writing Partner: Auteme Auteme

He did not know what she had expected with her pointed statements, but his soft, almost musical laughter was likely not it.

"My oh my, how little you think of us. The Sith Empire is but a nebulous blob of everything evil in your eyes, isn't it? Card-carrying villains dedicated to making the galaxy a worse place?" Mouth quirking upwards into an amused smirk, his tone was dry. "Unsurprisingly, I am inclined to disagree."

Eyes turning serious, he seemed to ponder her question more seriously, eventually opting to simply... nod.

"Yes, yes I do." Watching her reactions closely, as was his way, his features turned uncharacteristically sober. "I have done terrible things in the quest for power. Things I regret, things that kept me up at night back when I still slept, things I strive never to do again. Things I did not because the Dark Side made me do it, but because I made a choice. Light or Dark, that's what it comes down to, in the end. Choices."

Gaze piercing, he took another step forward. "Tell me, Auteme, are you confident in your choices? Not the acts themselves, necessarily, but the ripples thereof. The things you cause, whether through action or inaction."

---
Attn.: Pom Stych Tivé Pom Stych Tivé & Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir

Hunt-prowl the man-beasts, many-mind awareness, single-form bait. Flickers of motion, measured aggression too late. Single-form inferior in strength, man-beast hungers, rips at metal shell. Loss of life imminent, punitive countermeasures engaged.

-

With a resounding boom, baradium charges implanted into one of the lanky figures that had formed a loose perimeter around the compound erupted into fire and force, ripping apart its body and the Anzati that had tackled it in an instant. A worthy trade, by all accounts.

Equipment: Lightsabers, Cosaint Bracers, Covert Jedi Robes, standard equipment (Bio)
Ally: Mathieu Brion Mathieu Brion
Opposing: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim

dkpurple.png

Ah, this was all such a mess. Mathieu could not sense the collective emotions of the Anzati through the Force, despite them being so close. She wanted to urge him to try again, but before she could, the Empress Regent began to leech on their feelings through the Force. Did the red-haired woman truly have to make it so difficult for her?

While a part of her wanted to bring up the subject of the Dark side again, she decided against doing so. Their conversation would just devolve into stubborn arguing again, and she wasn't in the mood for another series of insults.

Then, the Master's attention was drawn to the broad-shouldered man beside her. Or more accurately, the small package wrapped in aluminum foil. "What is that...?" She brought out, her gaze shifting between Mathieu as he revealed the sandwiches. "Why would you eat them now?" It truly caught her off guard; enough to make her accept his offer. The Padawan eyed her for a moment, indicated that he expected something else as well.

"Fine... Offer her the sandwich if it'll make her leave..." Her voice echoed in defeat.​

1tYkiUV.png
dRUm20K.png

Background music:

The Padawan was behaving very strangely, Ingrid thought she couldn't feel anything out of what was happening here. Couldn't he detect the members of Anzati? She looked at the woman to see how she reacted if something was visible on her, and then the boy finally offered her a sandwich. Ingrid shook her head firmly, instinctively, but now she wasn't dizzy luckily. The demons also began to look in the direction of the city borders.

”Don't you feel that?” she asked the young man.

Maybe it wasn’t such a great idea after all that she asked the invasion units not to come here. Because it is possible that their help would be needed after that. As things are now, they really could have been needed. Ironically, on one side, the Sith and Jedi face something common, a problem, an enemy. The demons took an offensive stance, apparently not against the Jedi, but against something else. Ingrid also felt them in all directions. For security reasons, she sent a telepathic message to AMCO AMCO .

~ It looks handsome, I will still stay for a while, atmospheric problems have developed here, not to mention that the anzati has surrounded the village. And something is very wrong with them. It is as if I feel madness and endless hunger from their direction. This is definitely not normal. ~

”Looks like I'm stuck here because of your indecisiveness, or rather stubbornness. We still have to endure each other for a while. Do you feel it? Is something wrong with them, do you feel madness, blood thirst for "soup" and hunger?”

She asked this question to the woman, not the padawan. She quickly picked up her helmet and took the two vibroswords in her hand. Beyond the village boundaries, the shadows were already visible as they approached from everywhere…

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom