Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Catalog Angelus Arms - Holonet Storefront *Closed Till Further Notice*

Angelus Arms is a proud company in the tradition of the Hafey family linage. While most of Haon Hafeys lasting legacy has been lost or captured, we are still focusing on innovation, it comes out with products designed to amaze in warfare, as well as those in front of it. Below are our lineup of purchasable equipment, donations are welcome on Open Market items. Please post below if you wish to purchase or acquire equipment, we will ensure it is delivered post haste.

For Exclusive Contracts regarding selected products or creation of a particular product for your minor faction, major faction, government or self, contact below and we will see what can be done!

Full Store Authorization Use
Empire of the Lost

Court of Blades Armored Walkers:
"COB" Anthrope Medium Patrol Walker
"COB" Boshtik Heavy-Assault Destroyer Walker
"COB" Casper Light Armored Walker
"COB" Cateren Heavy Combat Walker
"COB" Cerebrum Light Patrol Walker
"COB" Chaos Medium Strike Combat Walker
"COB" Creeper Light Carrier Walker
"COB" Darkness Light Stealth Scout Walker
"COB" Farlek Heavy Combat Walker
"COB" Genesis Light Cargo Walker
"COB" Iron Jaws Assault Destroyer Walker
"COB" Kill-Track Gureilla Light Walker
"COB" Kronos Assault Front Line Walker
"COB" La-Range Medium Long-Range Armored Walker
"COB" Preserver Heavy Transport Walker
"COB" Retribution Assault Artillery Walker
"COB" Serpentine Medium Strike Walker
"COB" Tengo Assault Armored Carrier Walker
"COB" Therato Medium Frontal Assault Walker
"COB" Therika Light Patrol Walker
"COB" Throne-Breaker Assault Armored Walker
"COB" Trackrat Medium Missile Support Walker
"COB" Vox-Vong Light Skirmish Walker
"COB" Womprat Light Riot Control Walker

Court of Blades Combat Vehicles Misc:
"COB" Dark Savior Medium Transport VTOL
"COB" Destructor Siege Tanks
"COB" Dragoon Medium Interceptor VTOL
"COB" Holotah Medium Gureilla Repulsorcraft
"COB" Silverline Light Urban VTOL
"COB" Trailfire Assault Tank
"COB" Warstrike Heavy Strike Vehicle

Misc Walkers:
"Django" Quad Walkers
"Tuco" Personal Walkers

Planetary Defense Weaponry/Emplacements:
Chrome Wall Hovertrain
M.R.S.V
M.R.S.V MK II
Sal Kar Walker
Sal Kar Walker MK II

Psuedosonic Family of Weaponry:
Psuedosonic Beam Pistol
Pseudosonic Beam Rifle
Psuedosonic Beam Cannon
Psuedosonic Beam Cannon Turret
Psuedosonic Heavy Beam Cannon
Psuedosonic Heavy Continuous Beam Cannon

Ranged Weaponry:
Cross Cyro Projector
E-71 Blaster Carbine
Horus Blaster Repeater Pistol
Tensor Beam Cannon
The Big Disruptor Cannon (BDC AKA Big Damn Cannon)
Whistling Bith Shotgun

Munitions/Explosives:
Angelus Arms Quake Missiles
Cluster Seismic Missiles
Seismic Missiles
Shield Leech High Discharge Radiation Missile (S.L.H.D.R.M)
Swarm-class Mine
Weaponized Breaching Oxidizer Foam

Technology:
"Mortarium" Jetpack
OtherSlip Hyperdrive Add-On

Cybernetics:
Vornskr Cybernetic Arm Blades
Vornskr Cybernetic Arm Lightfoil Blades

Combat Droids:
Glory-II Class Dark Troopers
N5-1 Exterminator Droid
TW-2 Assault Droid

Restricted Sales: (Roleplay Thread Required)
Isotope Tritium Zero
Phkalt Metal

Last edited:
Request for work:

Looking for a gunship/bomber with flak support capabilities. Need something small enough to fit in a squadron size for hanger purposes, but also capable for creating a flak screen. Would like a few squadrons of these to take the purpose of a corvette of the same purpose. Because they would be providing a flak shield for capital ships, they would most likely be sitting still while doing so, so a gun-platform variant or low mobility would be best. High shield capabilities to protect it from fighters. Low offensive capabilities as it would not have any weapons on it other then maybe a dual light laser turret or two. The Flak cannons are a defensive capability. Because the flak cannons would provide a defensive barrier from fighters, missiles, and rockets, the shields being more laser/beam resistant would be great.

Maverick Steele Maverick Steele

Getting this right:

An order for Gunships, Small Craft/Starfighter to have flak cannons that can produce a screen?
If that is the case, I can get to work on this. Do you wish the production to be Minor, Limited or Semi-Unique?
And to which faction do I put this towards?

Getting this right:

An order for Gunships, Small Craft/Starfighter to have flak cannons that can produce a screen?
If that is the case, I can get to work on this. Do you wish the production to be Minor, Limited or Semi-Unique?
And to which faction do I put this towards?
Karkarodon Empire

Minor would be fine.

Larger than a starfighter, like a bomber or gunship size. This would also probably make the squadrons smaller so maybe 5 or 3 per squadron, preferably 5.

Gunboat has been created. Hopefully to your liking.

Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

Ohhhh someone wants to make a grenade for it! I never could satisfy myself with a final result of one so it was a spray on result. However you can take a stab on it.

Order has been confirmed for SLAM MK.IIs and large crates of Oxidizer Foam is on the way! Also enjoy the SLAMs, it has been a life goal to make them max out any engine known to droid kind.

I, Angelus Hafey/Haon Hafey/Listib Hibin hearby give, Aloy Vizsla, rights to make modify and use the submission of the Weaponized Breaching Oxidizer Foam for her own uses and inventions from this point forth.

Enjoy!

Abraham Crowe Abraham Crowe
From under the Special Features:

• Shell Whistling Birds: Each shell contains twelve whistling birds that go into two firing modes depending on what is activated:
It has two firing modes and it will work out! But regardless, your order is approved! Enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom