Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Vehicle "COB" Therika Light Patrol Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gun.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Bipedal Walker
  • Role: Patrol and Secondary Line
  • Size: Average
  • Weight: Heavy
  • Armaments: Average
    1x MA-02 Mass Driver Autocannon
    2x FAE/SW-02 "Blush" Laser Cannon
  • Defenses: Low
    Suprasteel
  • Maneuverability Rating: Very High
  • Speed Rating: Extreme
  • Propulsion: Bipedal
  • Minimum Crew: 1
  • Optimal Crew: 1
  • Passenger Capacity: 0
  • Cargo Capacity: Low
    Repair Parts, Rations, Ammunition
SPECIAL FEATURES

STRENGTHS
  • Quick, to the Battlefield!: It is rather quick for a bipedal walker, able to get to point A and B in small amount of time, making it effective to reinforce or patrol areas of high importance.
  • Temperature and Terrain, No Problem!: It is rather easy to get around to areas and the walker is simple to pilot!
WEAKNESSES
  • Sir, I Have No Shields!: It has no real defenses aside from the metal exterior. If facing heavier firepower, it is recommended to hide.
  • Extremely Obvious Cockpit: It comes to no surprise where the cockpit is and it sticks out like a sore thumb, making it an easy target.

DESCRIPTION
Callum Savilles few projects that was shuffled into the back. Therika was a patrol walker designed to be simple and easy to learn, but very fast and maneuverable to reach dangerous points in the battlefield in a hurry. It was created for patrol and for second line defenses, making it one of the more unusual Armored Walkers that came out of the Court of Blades. While it is now in production, only time will tell if the Therika gets proper use or not.

HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Haon Hafey Haon Hafey

As usual, I love your walker subs. But here, too, permission problems. I know you're posted these with Haon, because you're unable to do so with Callum, but those permissions for Callum, not Haon. Shuk and John are online currently, I recommend to ask a new permission from them on Discord.

MANIAC MANIAC

Court of Blades is essentially just the Court of Blades Company now. At one point, it may have mattered but Callum Saville is now dead regardless. I was going to do a lot of transitionary process afterwards to get it under Haon Hafeys company but that seemed to have accelerated into now as a subsidiary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom