OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: Create elite starfighters, purpose of utter annihilation of targets with extreme manuverability.
- Image Source: Here
- Canon Link: N/A
- Permissions: Magenta Permission
- Primary Source: N/A
- Manufacturer: Angel Arms
- Affiliation: Angel Arms
- Market Status: Closed Market
- Model: N/A
- Production: Semi-Unique
Duralloy (Hull Plating)
- Classification: Elite Starfighter
- Length: 7 Meters
- Width: 11 Meters
- Height: 9 Meters
- Armament: High
4x Psuedosonic Beam Cannon Turrets (Between the Wing and Cockpit, moveable and tracking)
2x "COB" Lightning Cannons (Closer to Cockpit)
2x M-G-2 General Purpose Warhead Launchers (Underneath Cockpit) Can Load the Following:
Advanced Cluster Missiles
Advanced Concussion Missiles
AA4 Light Anti-Armor Missiles
- Defenses: Average
Missile Deactivator Transmitter
- Squadron Count: Very Low: 4
- Maneuverability Rating: Extreme (SLAM MK. II: High)
- Speed Rating: High (SLAM MK. II: Extreme)
SLAM MK. II
- Hyperdrive Class: 1.0
- C-3a "Mercury" Class Communications Suite
- STS-84 "Artemis" Class Targeting & Sensor System
- FAE/S-05 ECM Array
- Missile Deactivation Transmitter
- Electronic Countermeasures Suite
- Antivirus and Security: TunnelNet VPN & AEGIS SH13LD
- Spectral Diffuser
- Photonic Emitter
- Signature Modulator
- Overseer-Pattern Neurocrown
- Gyro Systems on Wings and Turrets
- It Just Turned its Wings and Turrets!: It can quickly turn the TIE/TT from its wings or from its turrets, always being able to follow the target with impressive maneuverability.
- All the Speed!: It can use the SLAM MK. II to go very quickly in a hurry in one direction.
- Target Locked, Begin Firing: Once wearing the Neurocrown, one can identify targets and the turrets do the rest, firing on them with rather impressive accuracy.
- Emergency Break, Never Use!: Emergency Braking without slowing down, will tear the starfighter apart. It is recommended to slow down first!
- They Shot my Gyros!: Shooting the gyros after the shields go down, can break the gyro and force it into a stuck position. Meaning your engines can be one way and flying the opposite direction...with you watching the rear from behind not knowing what is going on.
- Sixteen Pedals With To Many Directions!: Twisting with all of this requires an extensive knowledge and a strong stomach, it is not for the faint of heart or for the weak of stomachs.
TIE/TT was a concept over gyros, after seeing many more documentaries on old style Rebel Alliance starfighters along with their advancements over time, Angelus decided to do a merger of technologies. Taking the newer technologies of Neurocrowns and incorporating them into turret based technology, along with the gyro, it became quite quickly a challenge to figure out how to make a dual gyro system work. With that, it came with the idea of a pedal system that works in a unique conjunction with eight directions preset each for the wings and for the turrets.
While outfitted with more modern technology, it may turn into a hard sell as this kind of technology does seem to require some form of training. Though then again, militaries requiring a specialty piece of hardware may just do so to have the advantage.