Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Darkness Falls // NIO Invasion of TSE held Bastion

Tags: Aerith Castiella

Lirka let the unfiltered scent of battle fill her nostrils, it gave her a high as good as any of the black market spice she had ingested before: it was better even, the vague scent of buildings reduced to nothing but rubble, tibana spent to the wind as blasters were unloaded between hated foes, and the delicious smell of burning fuel: an even greater indicator of carnage, sweet, delicious, carnage. Her senses had been enhanced greatly since her most recent rebirth, and eagerly did the Sephi await to test them on these hapless little traitors.

She let her blade run along the duracrete as she walked, a casual stride in truth, burning a rent through it as she advanced: sometimes one just needed to enjoy the little murders in life, letting her serpentine tongue lick over her lips underneath her blank and emotionless helmet. This was all just a massacre in the making, and Lirka exalted in every moment of it. Some people feared it, these fields of battle, the home of blessed suffering and holy misery: Lirka was not one of the naive masses, she had escaped such things long ago now: through battle one would find themselves exalted above their peers, through suffering they would find the enlightenment of the Dark.

And the Dark walked on Bastion now.

As Lirka advanced on one of the main bridges of the fortress, she saw the corpses of the Legionnaires claimed within the first dozens of causalities. Puny rats they were. Letting out some distorted breathe of air that must've been some sort of laugh, reaching down the Sephi "borrowed" the dead man's grenades, just in case more crude solutions were needed.

Finally reaching one of the many fortified positions, a mess of barricades, gun emplacements, and heavy munitions: one of the black armored warriors of the Emperor immediately turned and gave a stark salute to the Grand Moff: seems Lirka had a reputation even up here, was enough to almost make her chuckle. The glowing emerald lenses gave a dull acknowledgment of the captain as he spoke.

"Ma'am! Position is secured, already have taken down an Apostate transport-"

A Blaster Bolt flung down at their position, going cleanly through the man's head.

"You missed one, Captain."

Seems the Sephi's humor hadn't abandoned her yet. Stepping up to one of the barricades, her HUD quickly moved to try and pinpoint where the attacks were coming from: some sort of dark armored figure, the design of it's armaments enough to make Lirka want to puke. Disgusting little mortals, did they have no respect for the artistry of war? Raising a clawed fist, Lirka forced herself into command of the nearby defenses with a few glaces: didn't seem anyone was brave enough to pay attention to the normal rules this time around.

"I want every heavy weapon we have to fire on that thing."

Her hand moved to point at the armored form of Aerith, and like the smart meat puppets they were the Legionnaires obeyed; the heavy weapons of the emplacements turning to the lone survivor of the transport firing out with the thunder of war behind them. Who knows? Maybe if Lirka was lucky, there would be enough bits left to actually fight.

Valeria Ragal (Ingrid L’lerim)
The Red Witch; sorcerer, master spy, agent, assassin, sniper, CEO of the HPI Consortium
GPHobu3.png
Equipment: 2x Sigra vibroblade | 2x Striith vibrosword | 2x red blade lightsaber shoto | Tactical Turtleneck with this look | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | Stealth field generator | Holographic disguise matrix | G1 OmniLink | Actual look under the armour: link |
Allies: AMCO AMCO
Enemies: Caulder Dune Caulder Dune | FN-999
bvU6aHX.png

Ingrid didn't like to urge anyone either, but she had to be in this situation. Of course, the Sith Lord couldn’t finish on time either if the technicians didn’t work faster. Apparently they weren’t really doing well under too much pressure. And because of that, she had such a bad feeling that they wouldn’t get out of here in time. She could easily do it, of course, maybe if Adrian takes the form of a small child, maybe in this case he too, or take the form of an animal and they both sneak past the enemy.

Fortunately, however, she managed to make her lover feel better with her “words”, with the yacht idea. Wondered how much she would help the technicians if she threatened them that whoever was working slowly would be shot by the woman herself here on the spot. That is, to cut with a sword because Ingrid did not have a firearm this time. And she would add that it wouldn’t even have a chance of survival. Conversely, if they are in a hurry and working well, they would have a chance to survive. That would be quite a motivation.

She smiled kindly at the man after the telepathic message and continued to respond that way.

~ I know, I was just hoping that competent people in the capital would work in such a place and not amateurs. Erm, I have a question that I want to ask, since we are here. Why don't we use EMP grenades? ~

Then hugged her lover, when she saw Adrian's dress slipping out of the way, unable to bear to laugh softly. As always, her laughter could have the effect of gently stroking the man's body. She definitely put the kiss on the man's neck’s back, and then leaned towards his ear. This time she said the words in a whisper and did not send them telepathically.

”Okay, handsome, I don't think you are able to wear less clothes on the yacht, than you have now. You know how much I hate it when you don’t wear armour when we go to battlefield!”

She even put a kiss on the Sith Lord's face when the G1's OmniLink began to beep. She just took a look at the display and sighed.

”They arrived. So we explode the whole place, or so we leave everything and go. Third option… we stay and wait until your subordinates delete everything, but then we don't get out. This is your decision Adrian, you are the Dark Counsellor.”

Then she heard the explosion from the direction of the main entrance…

AWGFOIU.png

6WTJ5Te.gif

Ra's Ra's

"Fuckers" shout the Knight

14VuuLo.png

B A S T I O N

Somewhere over the Capital City....

DK-03 was falling to the City below.

kMaEwvo.png

How did he come to be here?

Just yesterday, he was on Hoth.

Well, he thought he was on Hoth. Sharing quips with his pilot. Talking, joking. Wondering why the pilot was getting mad that he was on Hoth, answering holomail from Imperial Command about where he was, why he wasn't at the Invasion, if he was okay and if he needed help.

Just yesterday, he was planting a flag on Hoth, claiming it for the New Imperial Order.

How did he come to be here?

What did he do to deserve this?

j6v3EqV.png

It's all because Irveric Tavlar Irveric Tavlar refused to acknowledge his existence. Even when the Darktrooper delivered Hoth for the man, absolute silence. Nothing. Not even a thank you, or a good job. DK felt abandoned, even as he fell into the hellscape of a war trudging below, even as he knew he would soon fall to his death - or be blown out of the sky by the AA guns below.

It wasn't fair.

DK-03 didn't deserve to be discounted. He had done so much more than everyone else in the New Imperial Order.

The rest of these people were nothing next to DK.

He was carrying this team on his back.

So hard it hurts.

sPums9R.png

Oh my god, the Taun-Taun.

The aggressive, territorial friend from Hoth who had pooped enough to establish his dominance as DK-03's new friend and co-pilot. They had talked a lot, about their lives, about their history, about their times together on Hoth and how they kept each other alive during a time when survival seemed to be such a sparse objective to achieve. Where was the Imperial Order when DK-03 wanted his burrito? Where was the Imperial Order when DK-03 single handedily delivered the Ice Planet to the Imperator?

Nowhere to be found, that's where they were.

The Taun-Taun had been there all along.

The ground was coming up quick - the Darktrooper grabbed his friend by the hair of his neck, mounting his friend as a war steed to be ridden through the air and into battle as explosions rocked the atmosphere around them. Both of them furrowed their brows, narrowed their eyes, and leaned into the fall as the air whooshed by them - with the Darktrooper reaching his right hand to the sky and screaming with all his might.

jRgh0sW.png

NEAR FORTRESS CARNIFEX

Two figures, oddly resembling a large Darktrooper riding a living Taun-Taun,

plummeted from the sky and

towards the ground.

S P L A T.

L6gXq98.png

DK got off the splattered corpse of the Taun-Taun, on the front lines of the New Imperial Order fighting the Sith Imperial forces.

He stared across the way at the one Ra's Ra's , waving.

"Hey."

At2C9HB.gif

O B J E C T I V E | Ravelin
L O C A T I O N | Bastion Academy
T A G S | Telis Taharin-Zambrano Telis Taharin-Zambrano

T H E M E | Here.
G E A R |
Armor, lightsaber, pistol,
Lightwhip, ring, gloves, necklace.
N P C | Below.
T R O O P S | Soon.

PRELUDE

On board the Arrogante, she sat relaxed in a reddish leather chair in her private rooms. His head was tilted to the side, looking out of the ship, without focusing his eyes on anything specific and just watching the infinite stars pass by as they moved. Her thoughts once again turned towards her home, in such a way that she could almost visualize her memories before her, as she remembered the Mirkwood woods, the Ossiriand lakes and the magnificence of the Royal Castle where the Solidors ruled for thousands of years those who lived on the surface of Kaikielius. It was curious to her that shortly afterwards she remembered JanFathal, the planet she made to become her home, her small domain in a vast galaxy. There was much to be done at home, more than she would like to admit or could even recite from memory.

The chamber doors opened, the sound of silence was filled by the steps of Gentiana's heels against the metal floor.
"Your Grace?", The android woman asked and Lunafreya just mumbled in response. "He is waiting for you."
Those words had weight to make her wake up from her youthful dream of glory, she slowly turned her head and shook her head in the direction of her maid.
"Pass him through and leave us.", Gentiana bowed briefly to his lady and did as ordered. When she left, Lunafreya rose from her seat, standing upright in front of the table to receive the holographic, immutable and perfect image of her father, King Iedolas Solidor King Iedolas Solidor , Grand Duke of Kaikielius and ruler of one of the Nine Royeaux of her people.

"My lord Father.", She spoke receptively to him. His scowl studied her meticulously for what seemed like an eternity, until his thin lips moved and he saluted her.
"Lunafreya ... You look as mighty as a queen. The New Empire has done well to you.", She tried to express a half smile but found she couldn't.
"It's New Imperial Order, father.", Iedolas was speechless about his daughter's correction and chose to change the subject.
"Still, from the corridors of Enfer to the Assembly of Irveric Tavlar himself. Your deeds will undoubtedly be celebrated for generations, but yet... I feel that this is not one of the occasions that we are here just to gloat... What torments you, my child?"

She started to walk around the chamber, an act that a hundred years ago would have called 'geriatric brooding' was now a recurring thing that she found herself doing without even realizing it. Soon, she came face to face with the painting of the previous victory of the New Imperial Order, done by some painter in search of the Imperator's graces, which showed him raising his faction's flag over a burning Sith building. Within herself she gathered the courage she still had and let her have a voice, murmuring almost in a whisper to her father, not because she feared being heard, that was impossible, but because she feared to justify her fears.

"Everything you foresaw has come to pass. Every word that was said to me before leaving Enfer behind, every victory that we would have, every defeat that we would face, everything was as I was told." The silence fell between them, Iedolas didn't even make a sound about it, he just stared at Lunafreya until she was done with her bravado and simply stated.

"And... what of it?" She turned like a dragon, fast and imposing.
"What of it? For years I thought you were insane, called your words daydreams caused by old age and wine. And now I find myself facing the reality of your words in every place I look, I meditate and reflect, I cast my mind up to Atar in search of the vision about the future and...", she abruptly fell silent. When the subject was speaking to her father and about her own feelings, Lunafreya was almost like a child, always trying to reach for words stuck in her throat.

"You see nothing, I presume?", This time Iedolas smiled when he asked her that. "Seeing the future is but a cheap trick performed by street wizards. One that can be found by any fool for that matter, or at the very least to be able to see one the most likely outcomes, those more tangible to look at. What I saw I judged, I analyzed, I thought and I meditated, reaching the conclusion that these were the most likely options to happen, but even I, with almost a thousand years alive in this galaxy, cannot see what is yet to pass, to that my eyes can only see an ocean, infinite and without any shape, because that future has not yet been written.", the hologram gestured like his father, he walked around the room and looked in the other direction where he was. "Before you left your home behind to fighting alongside these humans, I gave you my words and my insights. Now here you are, once again seeking for answers with that progeny touched by madness you used to resent. So, tell me what is it that haunts you?"

"Death.", She spoke immediately, "Death torments me. Following me like a hungry queen among stars, no matter how far I run, how high I lift my walls, she always finds me.", Lunafreya fell again sitting in your chair. "It's here again, isn't it? Lady Death."

"You're on your way to Bastion, aren't you?", She just nodded at her father's question. His words became something else entirely, done, as she could notice, in a cautious and almost zealous way. "Beware, Nabaat. The Sith are relentless, but humans are even worse as they wander towards destruction and ruin in their short passages in this life, burning everything and everyone around them. Yes, death is coming. I would love to tell you no, but she is on her way, and I will tell you more... he is going to die because he needs to die and you, my daughter, my sweet and beloved daughter ... ", she raised her head when she was called by her father, centuries since the last time he had spoken to her like that. When he did, he noticed how close he was to her, and his mind can tell that if that meeting was in person, she would surely be far enough away to smell the mint exhaled by the scent of Iedolas. "Don't dwell in the past. For I am guilty for what has came to pass, and I am sorry for Akabane's death... I lament everyday that I had to kill him, but with his death became another brick to that paved path you would take in your life. Don't blame yourself for that, or even Larsa's death, neither of those things was your fault. Both are my own burden to carry, to bear on my shoulders until the day of my judgment in the Palace of the Eternals.”

She had no words, nothing to say, nothing to declare. Something that many, especially some bastards who shared the Assembly table with her, would say is impressive.

"Destiny is ineffable.", Her lips murmured almost like a mantra and Iedolas bent so that she looked at him. His hard eyes were now endowed with a brilliance that the poorly represented holographic shape.

"No.", he stated calmly and the surprise of his words gave a new expression to her face. "When I was young and had returned from my training, I went towards our Motherland, there, consulted with Eneagon and cried out for his wisdom to satiate what most interested me, as it was appropriated for someone of my position. I asked 'When am I going to die?', And the Eneagon in all his infinite wisdom replied 'When he who he is blind gaze upon you.', I bowed and thanked him for it because it was customary to do this for someone of our lineage, but secretly I thought to myself what would happen if I took my pistol right out of my holster and fried my brains out? Or even if an inattentive navigator crashed my ship into an abyss? Or found myself in a cage full of vornskrs? That's when I realized, my daughter... Destiny is but a lie. Erroneous, devious and always used to justify our mistakes in order to cover up the truth; There is no such thing as destiny, at least not one that we are obliged to follow, just as there is no future, we follow our own path. We created our own path, and for you, Lunafreya van Solidor, Princess of the People, I will tell you what I know..." Again Iedolas stood before her. "Trust yourself not your feelings, Lunafreya... for they will betray you. Trust the wonderful woman you have become."

Almost forcing herself, she rose from her seat, tall and proud.
"Blood will be spilled, like a red river he will run through the streets of Ravelin. In his palace, the Emperor begins to have uncertain doubts about the future, his will weakens and those around him crawl like maggots, his court of sycophants, beginning to feel the old scent of fear coming from that shell, The Imperator continues resounding on its journey, laying the foundations for the New Galactic Empire to take over the systems of this galaxy. The night is churning in Enfer, I feel the icy winds stirring and hear murmuring in the darkness that difficult choices will come your way, daughter of mine. Be bold, bloody and resolute. Laugh to scorn the powers of man, for none of woman born shall harm Lunafreya. And if you fall, learn to stand up again. Rise, and rise again until lizards become dragons!"

CHAPTER I

She stood in a chair in front of thousands of soldiers, faces adorned in black masks and weapons in her hands. Sharing the stage with her were Diabolico, the Deadly Twins, Generals Villar, Mesogog, Aslam, Belias the Squire and his brother, Daedalos. All eyes were focused on her, on her gestures, on her words, on her actions, on every expression her face could have, if she wanted to there and now turn her coat over to the Sith, she could do it, if she wanted to return to JanFathal and deal with whoever wins, she could do it. Only she was an elzeri, princess of House Solidor, Duchess in her own right, she lived by her own code of morality, however doubtful and flexible he was.

Carefully she walked to the end, dispensing with the microphone that Gentiana had offered her, as Lunafreya had no need for it. She opened her lips and spoke with the most crystalline voice ever heard by any living being on that planet, putting all the power of her being and her willpower into those words.

“This is the moment of truth, no... “, the index finger of her hand shook negatively, “This is the reason you have been born. Tonight is the night ... It's not the past, it's not the future, it's the now! You must not stand as men, but as a legion! And let me feel the roaring fire of determination and sacrifice, SACRIFICE, beating as one heart!“ her voice put emphasis on that word before he went on to go on. “For you have the strength and will of lions and tonight... you don't fight as soldiers, for tonight you are titans! For what can stand between lions and titans? You will be legends and this choice is not yours for history has already seized your hands and chosen all of you to carry it’s will… for when the trumpet of destiny blows in your ears you must respond with glory... And nothing, I say nothing, nothing can stop you now. No matter who stands in your way, no matter what stands in your way. NO MATTER WHAT! This is our night, because tonight we shall bring down an empire! Don’t do it for Irveric Tavlar, don’t do it for me, do it for all of you! For your sons, for your daughters, for brothers and sisters, for mothers and fathers. For heart and home!”

“FOR HEART AND HOME!” They roared like an armada made of dragons and Lunafreya turned away from their chanting, back to her favored ones. The troops behind her started to move, each finding their job and beginning the slow march to the Sith capital, and when Jonni Aslam noticed she was about to join them, he looked at her as if she was crazy.

“Fortune favors the bold, gentleman, and I bear a charmed life.”, she turned to her minions once again, “General Villar, I leave you in charge of the command center. Provide me with air support, troops and walkers as I request them.” Immediately the Vahla officer bowed to her but kept a stern expression in his face, one that he thought she didn’t saw that in his face, and she didn’t said a word about it after he left her sight to carry out the plans, now being forced to include her own safety on his tactics. “General Aslam, take our droid army and the Deadly Twins, lead them well and roar at their backdoor. Draw all fire to your position and proceed as you see fit.” She didn’t even care about looking to all three of them, she was already turning towards the others. “I’m leaving the Science Sector to you, Daedalos Solidor Daedalos Solidor and to you, General Mesosog, and I will be so kind right now as to ask for the both of you: do not disappoint me. As for the rest... Follow me.”

The look on her brother’s face was enough to make her laugh, but she had little time for that. Lunafreya got in the tank and both of them drove towards the Royal Academy. Her head turned up to gaze at the sky, the evening was fresh, the night was young and the city was lighten in all directions from the myriad of colors produced by thousands of different weapons on both sides. General Jonni Aslam would probably take the Malras to lead his troops, those being five thousand Southstar-class droids, a thousand Aegrus Super Battle Droids, two HMP-60s and two TXTs, and off course, Sor Aelirenn and Sor Riordain by his side. Just so he could storm his way through that damned academy, while under her command, were Belias, Diabolico, Zozoped, Morticon, Palescales, Elgar, Ecliptor and Darkonda, her two Maalraas, four LK War-X, ten thousand Xerxikeen Warriors, loyal dogs in her service, eight WKR-01 and five hundred Stryder Drones.

She was created for that moment, trained hard by her family to live this occasion. Today would be the day that the tyranny of the Sith would end in the galaxy, that order and balance in the Force would be restored as a new force rose from the pinnacle of the galactic stage to restore balance.
"Command Crown, what is the status of the Academy?", His indicator asked the communicator and then Villar's voice came as polite as ever.
"Your Highness, it is right to assume the Sith have fortified their position inside the Academy. Anything can be expected from this and a direct assault is not recommended, but from what we have been able to ascertain from the reports of troops traveling through the city, a small force is in the square in front of the Academy. Would you like a suggestion on how to proceed?"

She didn't respond to the General's comment, Lunafreya just thought about how that bait in the square seemed too easy for her and her strength. From the communicator, General Villar's voice echoed again.
"Attack hard, move your forces carefully and gain every inch of land. Force the Sith to retreat into the Academy, or of course, we can blow up the entire building below."
"That is out of the question, General Thyssen. Focus all your will on destroying things to reinforce the rear of Prince Daedalos on his sector."
"As you wish, my Duc-...", she hung up on the officer. Violet eyes now saw the academy growing on the horizon, and Lunafreya adorned his head with the helmet of his armor still sitting on the military vehicle.
"This is the Duchess to all troops. Stand by and wait to proceed, Darkonda lead two hundred soldiers and move to the center of the square. I want the WKRs to open fire on the forces that defend the area, the distance that they go shooting should be enough to protect them from surprises. But in the face of any movement coming from the temple, I want two other WKRs to aim directly at their doors and prepare to shoot if anything moves, otherwise, hold your fire.", the goal was to force the soldiers back to the temple, trap the rats inside the box and force their entry with blood.

Little did Lunafreya even know that Aslam had already begun the advance with his troops from the back of the academy, marching in rows while he defended his rear. In a single break without stopping towards the lion's mouth, which would be almost comical to think considering that he was a cathar.
"Order the troops to keep marching. Straight to the Academy. Any sign of the enemy and you can open fire but don't use explosives, not yet.", The white lion snarled at the officers of the war machines. Beside him were two elzeri, richly dressed as defenders of nobility and Aslam did not intend to use them yet.

Last edited:

Bel'sa'Nikto

B

Honour, Duty, Sacrifice
Keep note of the people you walk by during your daily travels. Notice how some walk with their heads down, while others push past people with intent to get to their destination on time. Now think of each person on a moral level. How many people that you see everyday are willing to lay down their lives for something that they stand for? Whether that be their country, a rebellion, or in this case the complex of information for the empire you fight for. Many people say they would, but most simply stop at words and never commit to acting upon it. Some go out of their way and steal the valour of people they never fought beside, hoping to reap the reward without the effort. Most want someone else to fight for them, and pay no heed to them when they pass. No, the average person will not die for what they believe in. It is up to the special few that answer the call and fight to defend their livelihoods.
Are you willing to answer that call?
Allies: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim Darth Ophidia Darth Ophidia TSE
Enemies: Meshla Detta Meshla Detta Hunter Blackburn Hunter Blackburn NIO
Armament: Sabre'sa'Nikto
Time: Wartime
Objective: Protect the Complex, smack up some Mandos

One, two, three, four, how many Mandos are on the floor?

Bel gazed out on the battlefield. Traitors, the lot of em. He would execute each of them personally if given the chance. That honour how ever was the Emperor's to have. After all, they defected from him. The Sith had long hated the NIO. It was time that the swift hand of the parent came down on the buttock of the child, to show who is in charge. The ignorant whelps of the NIO will have to put up quite the fight in order to take down Bel let alone the Sith.

Time to fight

In a bizarre twist, a cool breeze swept around the Nikto and gave him chills. He was, nervous. This wasn't a common occurrence for him as he was always able to empty is mind before a battle. Perhaps it is what's at stake that bothers him. He said a few words of encouragement to himself before racing headlong into the enemy. Blaster bolts, bombs, grenades all flying around on the battlefield. One bolt, deflection, a couple mandos, dissection, the NIO, insurrection. With each swing, rage filled his veins. Falling like blocks, he struck down in soldier. In the dust a soldier looking to be of some sort of sergeant fired his blaster, striking Bel in the right thigh. Grunting and stumbling back in pain, he rallied himself and prepped for a counterattack. Rushing the sergeant, he deflected the blaster bolts and removed the shooting arm from the rest of the soldier. The scream let out made some of the others turn and look before continuing their own assaults. The soldier dropped to his knees and pleaded with the Sith. "Please, I have a family. Don't do this." Bel smirked, "You should've thought about that before you came here." Dropping his saber, he grabbed the soldier and began beating him violently with his fists. He dented the soldier's helmet and let out shouts of rage with each strike. When he was done, he was colored red and panting, wore out from the beating he just gave. Before long, he found himself in the middle of the crowd cut off from the complex. Fool, you let yourself get too caught up in the battle that you forgot you main objective. In a bit of a limp-trot, he hobbled his way back to the complex to protect it. While retreating he spotted Meshla Detta Meshla Detta in the fray. He took note of the Mandolorian's approach as well as the gaining forces that followed. Bel made it to the door and opened it up. He attempted to make it to a secure spot before he collapsed. Another blaster bolt had struck him in his right side while falling back. "Ngh!" The wound didn't look to great. Using a nearby stool to get himself back up, he propped himself up on the door and awaited his unwelcome visitors. Although not being with the Sith long, he knew it was his home and he would die to protect it. By way of Force Bellow, he called out to the assailants. "Fools, how dare you stab those that made you in the back. Have you no manners?" That should wake them up a bit...

uxc6Sas.png

// IMPERIAL / CAPITAL / C O M P L E X
// GARRISON //: Mando'ade Supercommandos | 403rd Stormtrooper Battalion

// ALLIES | NIO | SONS OF MANDALORE | Meshla Detta Meshla Detta | Hunter Blackburn Hunter Blackburn
// ENEMIES | TSE | Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim | Darth Ophidia Darth Ophidia | Bel'sa'Nikto

AWq5nrU.png

Thermite on the south-western entrance. Ra stood at the flank while the 403rd moved to ignite the durasteel hinges, and soon the door was being removed. Another company, Sith Imperials, finally put eyes on and the engagements began again.

Line after line of the Sith Imperials began moving in.

Line after line of the 403rd began moving to counter.

Blaster fire exchanged while Ra kept his head down - Move the Supercommandos into the complex, he thought. Don't let these distractions overwhelm the battalion - they would constantly fight for every inch of ground, here deep in the heart of Sith Imperial territory. Bastion was crawling with friend and foe alike - but he had his orders, Ra had his orders, the Sons of Mandalore had their orders. Keep moving. If you stopped moving, you died. That was how urban warfare was won and conducted. A sprawling metropolis, this invasion could take weeks - if not months - to push the pendulum in one direction or the other. The New Imperial Order had pushed, and pushed, and pushed.

Ra's mission here was essential - constitute the push. The crimson armored Mandalorian moved into the building, the exchange of a dozen blasters on either side of the alley outside becoming quieter and quieter as the Sons of Mandalore and Ra moved deeper into the Complex. Using their physical weapons, the Supercommandos began laying waste to an enemy that mostly specialized in their energy defenses- which was fine, for the ambush, for the beginning engagements against the Mando'ade. But for further engagements, these fights would need more of an edge. The Sith's war machine was vast, and would quickly react to any changes in strategy.

The former Mand'alor moved deeper into the structure, lights flickering as several explosions rocked the outside. His t-visor illuminating a bright green, he scanned the area for any nearby thermal images.

Darth Ophidia Darth Ophidia

5uGTrdG.gif

L O C A T I O N | Residential Sector.
O B J E C T I V E | Ravelin.
T A G S | Cyndane Cyndane
G E A R |
Masamune, the Pew-Pew, Stealth Cloak,
Beskar’Kandar, pair of MT-14 Pistols.

A girl had to love the smell of burned corpses and powder to start the perfect evening. Dressed in her pitch black beskar’kandar, Ursula moved slowly behind a small group of mandalorians through the streets of that area of Ravelin, on her hands she held her rifle tightly, but Ursula changed the ammunition on the old disruptor, as requested by the damn Imperials, they said no disintegrations were required for this battle and Ursula decided to go with the old slugs, although her choice was a bit odd since those .48 rounds were powerful enough to punch holes even on beskar.

“Oy, Ursula!”, one of the mandos called out loud. “We are going to hit some apartments, loot a little and find some treasure.”, Ursula stopped walking and pondered on her options for a moment, raising her hand and scratching her head covered with the helmet.

“Nah, you can go ahead. I’m gonna try and find Carnifex’s secret wallet somewhere.”, the others laughed and waved good-bye before taking a turn, Ursula decided to go the other way, through an alley close to where she was walking. Unlike most of her kind she had no issues with the Sith, sure they killed mandalorians like flies and bombed Mandalore until the planet became little more than a graveyard, but that despicable woman, the Infernal One had it coming and in her opinion so did her brethren for following that idiot.

“Hey, you! Hold right there!” A loud male voice called out when she was at the end of the alley, Ursula slowly turned her head to gaze upon what she could count, three hundred very armed Sith troops. She immediately froze in place, Ursula was many things: entrepreneur, clever, smart, cunning, slicer, spice dealer, smuggler, mercenary, assassin and sometimes a bounty hunter (and obviously insane) but if there were too things she was not, those were: brave and stupid. “Who are you?”, the trooper asked rashly. “Are you…”, if she moved her hand fast, she could probably shoot him right in the face and make a run for it. “One of the mercenaries right?” She sighted, relieved by his stupidity.

“Yes, sir.”, her lips lied without any concern. “A mercenary to the bone and I think I saw some Jedi going that way.” The prosthetic arm beneath the armor raised a finger towards somewhere. The troop nodded towards Ursula and went on to inform the others, they soon started to make a run down the street, but the soldier that spoke to her and someone else stayed behind.

“So, how do you find Ravelin? Big city, right?” he asked, trying to start some small talk.

“Right. Very big, biggest I’ve seen, although I couldn’t find a nice pub just yet.”, the trooper laughed at what she said.

“Yeah, yeah. Damn war is dragging us to sobriety, but you can find a nice place two blocks away from where we came. Maybe you can find the owner there.”

“Oh, wow. Thank you.” She was actually honest in that.

“Don’t mention it.”, the trooper replied.

“Hey, aren’t mandalorians on the other side?”, the trooper at his side asked.

“What?”, the nice soldier asked and before he turned to gaze upon Ursula, she was already with her rifle pointing at his head.

“Yeah, about that…”, she pulled the trigger gently, shooting only once and watching almost in terror as the slug pierced through his helmet, splashing brains all over the other soldier’s armor. He started to scream in terror and Ursula raised her gun and slammed it with the handle against his head, knocking him out.

“Are you all right, Mistress?”, the IA in her helmet kindly asked. Ursula didn’t know how to answer, the trooper was nice to her and killing him gave her a sour taste in her mouth.

“Yeah... Bad hit, that’s all.”, Ursula took a moment to mourn the dead guy before turning her rifle towards the unconscious one and shooting him in the chest. “They were such nice… oh wait, that is a pretty pistol.”, the mandalorian went down and kneeled in front of the dead nice guy and started to remove his belt, grabbing his grenades, pistols and a few credits. Raising once again from the floor, Ursula started to walk towards the pub he had mentioned, whistling some music she had heard from nowhere in particular until she came around the corner and discovered a new problem waiting for her, as a bunch of troops stood still, most likely arguing how to dismember a Jedi, or about something regarding the weather.

“Oh sh***t.”, Ursula said out loud.

siuyzAP.png

//:
I’m the King and You’re the Queen //:
//: Defend Our Home //:
//: Close Allies //: Hailyn Hailyn //:
//: Enemies //: Kir Dantos Kir Dantos //: Grrwunhoooll Agaburry Grrwunhoooll Agaburry
//: Equipment //:
Lightsaber //: Lightsaber //: Gildenweave Dress //:
A13ICV3.jpg
Former friends knocked on the heavy door of war; they knocked loud at Mygeeto, Muunilist, Dubrillion, and now Bastion. At Borosk, they found the first answer to the knock, and now they threatened home. Quinn had hoped that the war would have ended before they threatened the place she had called home for so many years. Memories of being evacuated on Eshan when she was younger plagued her dreams as reports flooded in on the movement of the enemy. They were monsters, like the Mandalorians - the beasts that should be eradicated.
Warmth pulled the young Echani princess, she regained her composure as she looked towards her lover. All her nightmares ceased to exist as she looked into his passionate eyes, he was everything she had and more. Fingers moved over the metal locket she wore around her neck while he spoke of it, Quinn was reminded of its purpose beyond a beautiful piece of jewelry. It was her connection to him, a way for Vesta to find her in the thickest of fogs. She reserved a soft smile only for him pulled at her red-stained lips, “I will, I promise.” The young princess would pull herself into him, feeling him against her for the last time till they both returned home. “Please, stay safe as well. I love you.” Don’t leave me alone… Words went unspoken, but Quinn was sure the sentiment was understood.
They were drawn to each other, like moths to a flame. Both young souls lost their mothers; in that pain, they found love and a need for each other. Quinn never left Vesta’s side as they traveled. She didn’t understand the need for this war, parts of her wondered if it was just how things were in the world outside of the academy. A hand held one of her papa’s weapons, the handle unique in design was warm. It hummed with Ashin’s energy, an energy that brought her comfort and calm before the battle. She remembered war stories of the former Sith Empress, the conflicts that they fought, and how titans clashed.
This war had no titans, just petty men arguing over whose flag was better and millions suffering under their squabble. Quinn didn’t want to see her home burned down for the second time in her life.
Her nose wrinkled as she wondered about the Jedi boy she had met on Myrkr, she wondered if he had been sucked up like so many other Jedi into this war. Quinn rolled her eyes; she held no pity or emotion for the boy - he was foolish, and their adventure on the Force null planet proved that. Though she hoped he would find his way to Bastion, she owed him repayment for the threat he gave her with his blade.
War surrounded her, and it was nothing like the tales her parents told her. Cries of anguish and sounds of death echoed and rang in the young empath’s ears. She could feel the end, the lives that were being slaughtered and taken. This was war, and she felt her hand and her lip tremble as she shut out the death cries and heartfelt wishes for their mothers or lovers. Looking towards her own lover, her master, she found the strength that allowed her to find her resolve. One blade remained hidden attached to her thigh, under the red gildenweave dress she wore. A hand brushed aside her soft platinum waves as she nodded. “I can feel them, I’ll stay close - I promise my Master.” She gave the man a small smile at her side, and she longed to finish this battle and return to his embrace.
For now, she needed to protect their home.

siuyzAP.png

Market: Imperial Capital Complex, Ravelin City, Bastion
Investment: Objective I - Gotterdammerung
Portfolio: Skystas Rieve iv Tave Daboti Dvasi | Vokti Mekn iv Siarbras Naudot | Vaizdas iv Auksas | Sith-Imperial Military Uniform
Assets: TSE
Liabilities: Auteme Auteme | NIO
Stocks: II

On Mandalore, they returned.

The Network’s invasion of Mandalore - or Mordinae, depending on which side of the conflict you were on - had been unrelenting. The displaced Mandos had fallen on the Sith-Imperial world with the sole intension of reclaiming their ancestral home. On the ground and in orbit, the Legion and Armada had beat back the helmeted invaders and held the world in the name of the Emperor.

While the men and women at arms assaulted the bodies of the enemy, Tithe attacked their minds. From a SINN broadcast station, a much smaller version of the one he was currently entering, the bureaucrat had coordinated the Sith Empire’s propaganda machine, broadcasting the words of then-governor Lirka Ka Lirka Ka and Mandalore the Conciliator. While more difficult to gauge that physical combat, Tithe had no doubt that he’d helped sway the tide of battle.

It only made sense then for him to again use draw on the power of SINN to influence the battle here at Bastion.

Aerarii presented his code cylinder for scanning and was granted access to the SINN broadcast centre. His duties as a bureaucrat took him to all corners of the Empire, so his presence here was not without prescedence. He explained away heavy beads of sweat forming on his forehead as being caused by the battle raging around him.

Indeed, the battle itself was contributing to his concern. The Moff watched nervously as updates from the battle played out in the corner of his data googles. The Sons of Mandalore under Seydou of Thyrsus Seydou of Thyrsus , Tulan Kor Tulan Kor and Meshla Detta Meshla Detta were attacking a nearby data centre which Nida Perl Nida Perl was valiantly defending. Tithe would make sure to steer clear of the mercenaries - he wasn’t sure how they felt about him being released from their custody following his capture on Orinackra.

Elsewhere, New Imperial forces under the command of Salvor Thul were infiltrating the Imperial city, while the terrifying Hunter Blackburn Hunter Blackburn sliced his way through all opposition against him. The Sith-Imperials were certainly not defenceless - Hailyn Hailyn and Quinn Varanin Quinn Varanin had taken up position in the Gilad Pellaeon Arboretum to hold the enemy advance, while Bel'sa'Nikto was reinforcing the Imperial Capital Complex.

The Moff stepped into an empty office and fired up the central holoterminal. He’d been assured that his mission was a straight forward delivery - all he needed to do was load the datawafer and be on his way. Once the terminal was active he inserted the datawafer as instructed, waited for the blinking light to stop flashing, then removed he. He powered down the terminal and snapped the datawafer in half - it would do no good for it to fall into enemy hands.

Tithe felt the tension that had gripped him since the beginning of the invasion begin to relieve. His shoulders untensed and his stomach began to settle. He was done, his tasking complete. Now all that was left to do was head to his shuttle and escape this madness.

"You're Aerarii Tithe. I really enjoyed your paper on microfinances and micro-loaning to citizens…“

The unexpected voice put an immediate stop to Tithe’s premature celebration. Immediately he left stress hormones flood back into his system. It was over, he was done for. The enemy had come to collect their dues. His demise was imminent.

As he waited for the blaster bolt or lightsaber strike that would cut him down, Tithe replayed those final words to himself. In doing so, he realised they didn’t make sense.

An enemy wouldn’t announce themselves in such a peculiar fashion - instead, he would have heard the typical ‘Prepare to face your doom’ speech. Curious, Tithe turned to face the speaker.

Before him stood a young woman, dressed not as a soldier or assassin, but as someone who lived on the streets. She gave her name as Auteme, and asked if he needed any help.

Aerarii blinked in surprise, for once in his life completely lost for words.

“I, ah, well, I,” he fumfered. “I’m delivering something.” The best lies were always grounded in truth. While he knew he had the ability to talk his way out of almost any situation, it was best not to take any chances when victory was so close. He moved his hand closer to his electrohammer, trying to make the movement appear natural.

“Sorry, I, ah, who are you?”

Last edited:
Objective: Holding the line against the 501

The Kaleesh managed to cut his way through the lines of the 501 once again, allowing the full battle fury to consume him as if he was on drug, none of his emotions or thoughts was important right now baring his lust for blood, the Monster was slaying so many Troopers with both his own weapon and with the TSE banner that a vast opening managed to be created for the Sith forces in the 501 lines, each new second a new trooper was falling in front of Ra's blows. Impaling furiously a trooper with the banner the Kaleesh lift him above his head with little efforts as he smash a skull along with the helmet with his right feet. But then he is called by some special opponent it seems

"Hey."

As the Kaleesh pull out banner from the trooper body allowing it to fall on the ground like some trash and not a brave man who die for his cause he approach his new opponent which going by his arrogance seems to be confident in his skills. DK-03 DK-03 Without wasting his time with talking the Kaleesh throw the banner at his opponent face to impale him, but that was a feint the true attack will be a massive force push from his left hand.​

Last edited:
Objective_1_vaylin_v_mavia_and_dorian_banner.png
Equipment: Armour | Sith Lightsaber + Shoto | Dwomutchwûq
Allies: TSE - Kascalion Giedfield Kascalion Giedfield (Elsewhere)
Enemies: NIO - Dorian Sicarrio Dorian Sicarrio (Engaging) | Mavia Mavia (Engaging)

Vaylin had been waiting for this, ever since Mygeeto. She had been there on the frontlines, stuck within No Man’s Land taking apart any who was able to survive the eye of the storm. And yet the New Imperials had still managed to take the planet, along with Muunilinst. Her inner Valkyrie had been infuriated at the loss of their home, and she had been eager to pay the traitors back for their transgressions.

They had carved a path through their territory, and were now knocking on Bastion’s door. It had been anticipated, the Sith Empire had moved in reaction, but the planet still held a moral standing. The NIO wanted to take Bastion to show the galaxy as a whole that the Sith Empire could be beaten.

She couldn’t have that, oh no...

The New Imperials would break their backs from their assault on Bastion.

Vaylin remained in place, her faceless visage tilting slightly at Dorian’s choice of words. How very...crude. Definitely the more boisterous one of the two before her. Whereas Mavia was more reserved, immediately summoning her weapon for the fight ahead. But the Zabrak was no fool, wordy as the man was, she knew he was going to prove a deadly opponent.

Silence filled the air as neither side made a move, even if she could feel the Sith at her back eager to spill blood. Vaylin picked up Dorian’s little nickname for Mavia, was that a sense of familiarity between them? Good, she could exploit that.

The moment Mavia made the first move, Vaylin yelled out. “For the Empire! For the Emperor!” A mixed chorus of yells filled the air as the Sith Knights charged forwards, engaging the New Imperial forces. Vaylin remained on the defensive, noting how the Force gathered around both Mavia and Dorian.

Both opponents were fast, speeding towards her with the spear wielder a step behind but keeping up pace with his fellow Imperial. They were almost a blur of motion, but Vaylin wasn’t focused solely on that. Her attention split between the growing hum of Mavia’s lightsaber, and the emotion stemming from Dorian.

Vaylin raised her lightsaber up, meeting Mavia’s in a saber lock. She tried to anticipate Dorian, but the man sidestepped in the wake of the Mirialan closing the gap. Vaylin cursed to herself as she heard the spearhead cutting through the air, forcing the Zabrak to twist her body unnaturally to avoid the attack. The tip of the spear scraping across her armour, drawing sparks out from the contact. With both opponents at opposite sides of her form, Vaylin summoned the Force to her free hand and slammed it out towards Dorian’s chest. She violently batted Mavia’s silver blade away and leaped back slightly, making some distance between them.

She needed to deal with the spear wielder first, else he was going to prove the biggest annoyance.

Traitors. Siding with a group that would see further instability across the galaxy, let it fall further into chaos.” An idea struck Vaylin as she remembered Mygeeto, and while she wasn’t too pleased with using it so early, it would keep Dorian out of her hair for a good amount of time. “Many have risen up before the New Imperial Order, and they’ve fallen all the same. So will you.

A sensation of dread began to rise around the masked Sith. Not too unlike how the Dark Side hummed within her, but there was a particular sense of fear that was growing. If either opponent had experience with the Netherworld, they’d recognize the feeling of it, of something coming.

Tags: Rezom

Den Lister, who the Captain preferred to refer to as FN-988, sat in the cockpit of the newly commissioned Lantern. He was used to smaller starfighters, the kind that could weave in and out of gunfire. He felt a symbiotic comradery with his late TIE Fighter, he grieved its loss like a beloved pet. This shuttle was heavy and cold, it was unfamiliar. She and Lister had yet to form that connection.

Captain Azumi entered the cockpit as the Lantern lowered over Ravelin. Its entrance was quiet, concealed by its coating and shroud. Azumi watched the blurred but dazzling lights in the streets beneath. It didn’t look like warfare yet, just aurora. Their destination was the outskirts of the city’s administrative district. Close enough to the fight but far enough from the Fortress.

Azumi could see the peak of the Imperial Sith library. Silently, she pondered the potential loss of so much knowledge. The Captain loathed the Sith as the overlords that they were, but the sheer longevity of their Empire was worthy of respect. She halted that curiosity. Irrelevant.
image02.png
Smoke and ash rose from the freshly ignited turrets of the AT-SB. It took a moment to breathe and reload. While the titanium beast prepared to further its assault, two Imperial soldiers dropped from a shuttlecraft above. Blue fire aided their descent and they set off in opposite directions. Masox Kamak perched on the edge of the SINN building and made his way onto the terrace of a dense office block within the media campus.

Kamak’s first mark was a squad of Sith Imperial men on the street below. The Fortress was ablaze and smoke began to fog the air above them. Kamak’s scope followed, he fired. The sniper’s justification was that their death would be faster than the fate of being crushed beneath the AT unit’s enormous hoof. That was enough for him.
image02.png
Vitani was coated in Thyrsian oil beneath her armor. It smoothed the chafe of her undersuit but more importantly allowed her to maintain control over her wavering mental state. With Vrar'ebol'sora on her left, she addressed the handful of troops within her task force.

You will drive the scum from this sector. Sora and I will seek out any remaining Sith warriors. Do not underestimate the force, these oppressive zealots will take great joy in slaughtering you. Do not humor them.”

Elias Ward smiled beneath his helmet. His Captain spoke with such undeserved authority. He wondered just how long Azumi would last if she did encounter a Sith.

As you wish,” he said, raising his hand for his troops to move out.
image02.png
The was a figure hunched over in the alleys. His breathing was labored and his armor had shattered in a dozen places. The trooper was alone and clinging to life when the Captain approached.

The Captain walked in the troopers blood. She’d followed its trail from the adjacent street where bodies and rubble were all that remained. The New Imperial Order was out for blood and they were handsomely rewarded.

The Sith trooper looked up, weakly, and clutched his rifle. His mask struggled to suck in and filter the air. Azumi kicked it from him and looked down at his wounded body.

He is as good as dead, Captain,” said Sora from behind.

The Chiss was sober and didn’t concern herself with revenge. The task was to neutralise the Sith threat, not waste time like this. Still, Sora watched.

Azumi ignored her guard and drew her vibroknife. The Sith trooper begged for his life, barely audible from within his helmet. The Captain plunged the blade into the wound and gutted the man. Then, she marched off in search of more.

Halketh

Libertas quae sera tamen

GPHobu3.png

user :// THE VULTURE
local time :// UNKNOWN
primary objective :// SHATTER_SPINE
secondary objective :// SUPPORT_ALLIES
allies :// NONE CLOSEBY
foe(s) ://
Darth Xer
[ rising ]
[x]

WITH A path of ruin left crumbling behind The Vulture's flight, he expanded his Presence forward, basking in the blurring smudges of twisting, pulsing color and the crass scorching of smoke in the back of his throat. His soldiers swelled around him, regrouping and reforming with the threat of screaming strafers wailing overhead. Problematic. But it was the loud, earth-shaking thunder that rattled across the Carlaci forces, which really posed problem in the Warlord's mind.

"What the fuck was that?"

"Sir, the AT-SB has kicked The Nest." The familiar voice of the Lieutenant scratched in his left ear as the NIO's chatter continued in his right. Kezec reached out, tentatively grasping the bloodied, soot-smeared shoulder of the woman, nearly losing grip immediately with the coating of grime slicked across the armor.

"How successful?" He enunciated, lifting his free hand to close fist and slowly lower himself into a crouch, issuing silent command to those who awaited his direction.

What wretched hovel of a home was still standing to their right served as cover well enough, though all of the troopers knew it would not last long. Now was their only chance to patch up and attempt some recovery before they crashed through the back of the fort, breaking the spine... and sweeping the legs. Amongst themselves they chattered, took inventory, and broke out bandages and cigarettes to recuperate. With no sign of direct opposition to them and the defending firing squadrons occupied by Gladius Company, The 19th, and Doom Division, a slow, shared breath resonated from the weary troopers.

"Very. Eight-outta-ten," The Lieutenant answered quickly, keeping her head on a swivel as the chatter continued, "one tower has been completely destroyed."

Lord Halketh withdrew to consider this, twisting his head out of courtesy to the bloodied troopers huddled with him. He dared pin-hole his sight with his modest army gathered around him, entrusting them with his safety as his energy coalesced to assess the situation with their Payload. He reached out through The Force, extending unseen tendrils in every direction to pick those out among the rank.

The tide of dirtied troops shivered in wave. They were used to such a thing, but damn if it wasn't a terribly offensive feeling- like a thread strung through navel connecting them all suddenly being tugged.

There.

Through the blanket of darkness, pestilence blazed across his sight. It was brilliant in how it gleamed, dancing and flickering despite the dampening blanket of concealment The Vulture had placed on it- surely such a disturbance to the natural order would have been felt otherwise. He took a moment to breathe in the raw, stolen energy he had encapsulated into each of those virulent little flames, years of reaping, picking through the remnants, feasting ravenously on scraps- all of it, had led him to such a perverse, abhorrent mockery of creation.

He had refined it and packaged it so politely for those he wished to not only destroy but devour completely- it was only proper for a guest to bring his hosts a gift worthy of their hospitality, and in turn, they were to provide a meal worthy of the affair.

And yet, only fleeting memories were to be left by the time he had gleaned his fill; even that felt far too generous. For everything that The Sith Empire had done to this galaxy, being remembered was not an honor any of them deserved. The sorcerer had brilliant plans for it all, really, if only he could be given creative liberty with whatever scraps were left behind when the New Imperial Order had finished its work.

Stealing away from his fantasy, Kezec resolved himself to scoff and twist around, unfurling his focus and Sight thusly. His masked face swiveled back towards the pulsing rise of the Fort whose shadow they all currently sought shelter beneath. "We're pushing for the South tower."

The collective dragging grind of boots shifting against broken stone heralded the correspondence of his soldiers.

"Prep PHOENIX-2 and PHOENIX-3 for delivery. RAM-1 will spearhead their entry with me. B.L.I.T.Z team, too. RAM-2 and 3, you're moving South-west; reinforce the Mandos. SHATTER_SPINE is a go." The remaining Carlaci forces divided themselves and parted ways with the expected orders; well over half of the battered avalanche splitting off to catch up with Ra Vizsla Ra Vizsla 's forces.

A battalion of nearly eighty scattergun wielding guerilla warfighters who were sick of the damned heat, mixed thoroughly with knights possessing minor, supportive Force abilities? It wasn't much to scoff at.

Halketh would lead the rest of his forces from the true South.

Fire erupted in his veins.

His gloved hands splayed over one another and fingers danced, grinding and threading digit over digit with another conjured rise. The air bent to his command, lurching forward to swallow the Carlaci forces in their entirety, masking them from physical, unaided sight. He clenched his hands forcefully together before him, keeping the pads of his fingers hooked and sharply jammed against one another to hold this. Thumbs stretched backwards, flexing to brace against their opposite in further reinforcement. So long as he could keep his hands locked, his soldiers would remain cloaked.

"Royal, this is VULTURE-" Lord Halketh started over his NIO comm, turning his head towards where the tower had been toppled by the AT-SB, "- Storren Oldrelae, punch us a hole through the South tower, would you? Over."

Last edited:

Decimus

D
sOeqjc3.png

"Indeed, TE-236. Deploy additional fighters from the Lucrehulks to engage the enemy fighter and bomber squadrons and prevent them from launching attacks upon the Ion Cannons. As I calculated, they have chosen Malevolence as a primary target for their fleet. We shall use that fact to catch them off balance.", the Grand Moff said with a hint of confidence, before transmitting to Thaelius. "Grand Admiral, the New Imperials have taken the bait I've provided to them. Their efforts are focused on me. Use that fact to your advantage and catch them off guard. We must seize any opportunity."

Aut-X directed two of the Providence-class vessels in his fleet to advance forward, forming a protective mini-blockade at either side of the Malevolence, while leaving a gap in the middle to allow the vessel to keep firing it's crushing volleys of turbolaser fire from it's ample forward guns. While his ships were indeed of older design, they were definitely newly built and well made with modern components, unleashing their own volleys of turbolaser and missile fire into approaching New Imperial ships attempting to pierce through the line, while their shields and hulls coped well against enemy fire. A particular focus of their amassed firepower was the New Imperial Flagship, NIV Penitent, as attempts were made to cripple their shields for an as of yet unknown goal...

Fleet Composition:

Hiram Voss Hiram Voss
Del Lovruc
Hugot Tyvek VII Hugot Tyvek VII
Gordon Gordon
Jin Kyrel Jin Kyrel
Dracken Pryce Dracken Pryce
Constantine Oliva Constantine Oliva
Olen Halcorr Olen Halcorr
Melia Siari
Thaelius Thaelius
Onrai Onrai
Var Koon
TE-236 TE-236

Last edited by a moderator:
Allies: The New Imperial Order, the Sons of Mandalore
Adversaries: The Sith Empire.

'Had this been it,' the Mandalorian internalised. 'Had this been the final encounter, one last moment to see one another off into the abyss - the depths of the most wretched space, or into the so-called void that spat out creatures most foul.' He had no true sense to the force bar the memories of odd events that are best off left unmentioned; men to move the scenes that surround them through the use of their mind, their soul, all that is them. Had the Dark Lord, of them all, been the one that held all the strength? Had it been a most foolish endeavour to even entertain the idea of this conflict? Perhaps, yet Fett had found little care in one's self-preservation some time ago. He could no longer lie to himself, no, and only once these burdens are put to rest can the man beneath the beaten armour live once more.

He stood there, still as stone, eyes beneath the visor left ahead onto the Darth Carnifex, Lord of the Sith. His carbine had not yet been readied, held in a lazied manner even as the steam billowed out from the barrel itself.

"I came to collect," Fett said, both to Carnifex as much as Munin. "I've tired of the Sith."

Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex - Vilaz Munin Vilaz Munin

we shall all die willingly

GPHobu3.png

W97n1D7.png

G L A D I U S _ A C T U A L

NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
501st STORMTROOPER LEGION

P R I M O _ V I C T O R I A
ALLIES: NIO // Imperator: Irveric Tavlar Irveric Tavlar // Dorn-2: Ravraa Vyshraal Ravraa Vyshraal // 19th Company: FN-999 //
13th Legion: Darth Bellum Darth Bellum // Doom Division: Asharo Madar Asharo Madar | Sion Alar | Halketh Halketh
ENEMIES: TSE
N5cG5gd.png

In the dawn they will pay
With their lives as the price
History's written today

Gladius Company, Dorn-2 Squad, 19th Assault Company, 13th Shocktrooper Legion, Doom Division - all stormed Fortress Carnifex with divine fury. All familiar banners, all united in one fist with one single goal.

Defy the Sith.

The sweat, blood and tears we all shed to reach the nexus of Sith tyranny. We were here and we would die before we gave one step back. The tsunami of New Imperial stormtroopers crashed into the entrenched Sith-Imperial positions. Hundreds of ours perished before they had even made the step on the Strip. Vanquished by the battering of turbolaser turrets and other defensive emplacements on the other end of the massive causeway. Yet, none faltered, none backtracked. We stepped over the bodies of our brethren and carried onward.

A light in the dark flickered when the Force users (Asharo, Sion) of Doom Division channeled a protective bubble over us. I saw Faceless halt and channel his own Force powers into the bubble. It gave us just the needed edge we craved, no- the edge we prayed for.

And our wave crashed into the rocks that were the Sith-Imperials. Bayonets slit throats, decapitated heads and pierced hearts. We swam in blood. The blood of ours and the blood of theirs. I saw most of my sergeants ejecting their helmets off - the visors soaked in sanguine, unable to see. There, standing out from everyone, was the behemoth Krayt piercing enemies with the banner and bearing no mind to the loss of his left arm. Chopped clean off by a Legionnaire duelist whose body now stacked upon the pike of the banner.

Hooks and Bingo, surprisingly, were at the first line. First to reach the Sith, first to kill the Sith. Those two who usually stood back or referred to more...irregular ways to achieve their targets were now the vanguard of the operation.

Hawkeye, the ghost of the trenches, I could not see. He was either slicing throats like a phantom through the ranks and files of the Sith or dead. Never to be found, never to be buried. Just one more body for the machine.

I arrived later into the onslaught, mainly finishing off those too stubborn to die or supporting the cover of our charge. The roar never ceased, the cries in the name of the Imperator echoed across the planet, across the system, across the galaxy. The eyes of the universe was upon us as we fought for the righteous, as we wrote history today.

The right side of history.

<"Dorn-2, this is Gladius Actual. Move up, move up, breach the fortress we need an in ASAP. Repeat. BREACH THE FORTRESS!"> I barked orders, unsure if they could be heard over the sound of armageddon around me.

I inspected the holomap inside my HUD, while wiping blood off my visor. We could not stop, we could not stall. We had to keep going till we drew our last breath. I opened comms to Doom Division with the next string of orders:

<"Doom - we need more points of entry NOW! Keep the vanguard alive, open more ways inside the fortress. A chokepoint will kill us. Keep hammering.">

<"Riposte, disable their defenses by any means necessary!">

To all:

<"GIVE THEM NOTHING!">
<"BUT TAKE FROM THEM;">

<"EVERYTHING!">

GPHobu3.png

W97n1D7.png

R I P O S T E _ T W O
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
501st STORMTROOPER LEGION

F O R _ W H O M _ T H E _ B E L L _ T O L L S
N5cG5gd.png

<"...EVERYTHING.">

Hell...-- hell on earth!! Nile slumped down into one of the trenches they had just overtaken from the Sith. Side effects of the drugs keeping him awake and focused kicked in. The whole Company were on the verge of psychological collapse. He saw sounds and heard colors. One trooper savagely slammed his head continuously into the helmet of a long-dead Legionnaire; another was poking his own eyes stubbornly screeching for mercy, pleading escape. On the edge of the causeway, stumbling through charging comrades another private lit on fire hurled himself off into the abyss below. Down the lieutenant's own trench he saw a private stabbing his own self, another battered a dead brother's head with the butt of his rifle without a pause. Far ahead, Nile saw a father crying over the corpse of his son and begging the Gods for deliverance. The father disappeared into thin air. Was he real? Was he a ghost? A ghost?! My mind?!

The lieutenant nearly choked on his tears when his brother - Sith Lord Gremul - pulled him from the sorry state he was in. Or tried to.

"Nile, get the hell up!! I need you here with me!"

"I--I...where?" the world tilted and turned, shook and rattled. In the sulfuric eyes of his brother, he saw the fiery pyres of hell. Once, once these eyes were pure. Innocent blue. What had gone wrong? "W-when did we leave it all behind?"

"Huh? Get up and manage this rabble, the defenses must go down!"

"Yes, yes." he replied half-here, half-in outer space. Black smoke filled the sky, charred flesh and bones reeked, it was the Day of Reckoning.

"I am taking a squad to hit the turrets over there, suppressive fire, got it, brother?" there was a hint of care in the Sith's eyes. It reminded him of his brother, once. Once, so long ago.

He watched the Sith go, cursed his life and someone else carried out the orders for him.

Nile Gillian hardly knew what was going on anymore. A lifetime of pain and suffering flashed before his eyes.

S1HwYwU.png

A Lowe Point
Csw8yTo.png
Unknown Vessel, NIO Custody
Once upon a time, she would have called the woman in the cell weak. Sitting up, her back against the cold metal wall, her head bowed. She would have called her foolish, a slave to her feelings. Once, she would scoffed at her sensitivity, at her lack of reason. A worthless Imperial, a wretch and a failure to the state she served. How times had changed.

The old Madelyn would have chided her for her performance at Prefsbelt, for letting her feelings get in the way of serving the Empire, for bowing down to the New Imperials to spare her people more bloodshed. But the old Madelyn had allowed her people to fall to the Ssi Ruuk. She had let them burn. She could not put them - those that remained - through that again, so she had relented, and the NIO had come to collect their prize.

Was that weakness?

Gingerly, Madelyn traced a hand over a bruise beneath her eye, hissing between her teeth as her fingers brushed over the tender area. She had no way of telling how bad it was, no matter how hard she squinted at the vague dark shape reflected in the opposite wall. She sighed and returned her hand to her lap, cradling her other, injured hand, which had been stomped on during the same session she'd gained the black eye.

She had been in the cell for a few days at least, the latest of numerous transfers flitting about between NIO holders. At some point, someone must have caught wind of who she was and spread the word. Every evening, a few minutes after she slipped her meal back through the slot in the wall, she would hear the thudding boots down the hall. It wasn't always the same people, but it was always the same treatment: a few minutes of throwing the Grand Moff around. Not enough to really put her in bad shape, just enough to rough her up a little. By now, she'd stopped fighting back. There were always too many of them anyway, it was easier just to take it.

Was that weakness?

On occasion, when she was lying on her back and feeling the blood crust up on her bloodied face, she wondered why they beat her. They were always Privates and Corporals. A few of them sent the regards of their lost friends or loved ones, others didn't utter a word, just set about their grim task. How many of them hated her, wanted to see her suffer for her crimes? How many were just blowing off steam?

She didn't know, and it probably didn't matter. No doubt the NIO brass would not allow such treatment of its prisoners. But what the officers didn't know couldn't hurt them, and still, every evening, the soldiers would trudge in to give Madelyn Lowe exactly what she deserved.

Madelyn rubbed her eyes with her good hand, the other held bent and crooked, trying to minimise the sharp pains that shot up her arm whenever she shifted. One of her captors had let slip that they were approaching Bastion. In her mind's eye she pictured it as she often saw it, growing steadily closer out the viewport as her ship descended, slipping between the towering high rises and over the temples, gardens and squares of the capital.

She opened her eyes and stared at the dull metal surface in front of her. The dark reflected shape stared back, formless. She sighed again.

Last edited:

scanlineslol.png

user :// THE SILVER SAVANT
relative time :// EIGHTEEN HOURS BEFORE THE INVASION OF BASTION
[ x ]

Fawn eyes stared absently across the near-blinding strobes of clashing, resonating plasma suspended between the two wills, piercing into the glimmering lenses of his Other. The Guardian did not look surprised. He did not look hurt, nor betrayed. This had always been a regular occurrence in his life; his Other could not as easily bear their coerced collision of mind. He soaked in the rage the man felt, absorbed it like a sponge as if somehow- some way- he could take it so Sion did not have to bear it alone. And perhaps, that was the problem. The hum of their crashing sabers roared in his senses, dazing him for only a moment, and recovery came swiftly.

He drew his achromatic saber back, twisting his wrist in precognition to the secondary strike issued with the intent to wound him. Pointless was this murder attempt- as pointless as any of them ever had been.

Steadily, Asharo sat upright, pushing back against Sion's lesser strength, and he regarded him silently. The bitterness of pity nearly clawed its way from his throat, though he managed, somehow, to quell it long before it could manifest in any way The Ruiner would have perceived. It was true, Asharo had always pitied Sion in one way or another. It was hard not to, given how he had watched the man grow up alongside him and contort to fit into the wicked shape their tormentors had intended for them both. It made him sad, more than anything.

Heartbroken, perhaps.

But rather than give any of these things voice or greater meaning, The Silver Savant's shoulders dropped and he sighed, eyes shifting away, and voice rumbling with the weight of his slumbered haze.

"You should be asleep," he remarked, unbothered, and slowly tipping his head to the left. Unruly strands of raven tumbled how they wished, falling into his face and down his shoulders. "But it's okay; I don't blame you. I felt it too." His eyes softened with understanding and soon darted right back, staring at the pale man expectantly from beyond the cross of their antithetical blades.

N5cG5gd.png

GPHobu3.png

local time :// LOST
objective :// WOUND_THE_BEAST
dyad :// SION ALAR
allies :// Agrippa Agrippa and FN-999
foe(s) :// LARK
[ blood for freedom ]
[ x ]

If there was one thing that Asharo had learned in his years of war, it was the simple fact that being surrounded meant one was able to attack in any direction he chose. And that was the approach he always had when he stormed himself into these situations. Doom Division dropped their force barriers as soon as the raging war machine crashed into the opposing front, unleashing the energy in a kinetic blast with full-frontal intention to disable the mounted guns before they could be re-engaged. And it worked.

Steel snapped on itself, splintering unnaturally and crushing the gunners who had dedicated themselves to their post. Sion's return of detonator only served to blow a hole wide open in the front line, and that was precisely where Asharo ushered the soldiers he had been lent. They needed a pocket. A sliver of breathing room. Immediately, once they had dug into this foothold, the Doom Division set about their duty; raising barriers to shield the others, and writing a bloody, ear-killing symphony of thundering red slaughter. Shot after shot after shot in a seemingly endless barrage, blasting away entire chunks and pieces of their opposition with reckless abandon and showers of crimson mist.

The beauty of it was worthy of appreciation. All of these forces, devastating on their own, flowing into one singular engine of cathartic extermination.

But he could not appreciate it for long. The Silver Savant's head snapped around as he felt Sion rush off and he grimaced, torn by his choices then, and what decision he had to make. Stay here with Gladius and The 19th, or save himself and his Other. Fuck.

FUCK.

"GLADIUS_ACTUAL, this is SAVANT_1, I copy; I'll make you a door and then I leave my men in your charge, OVER." Asharo's voice beamed over the communications link, confident and clear despite the effort of his dancing saber strokes and weaving between the throes of turmoil. Another sharp flick of his wrist deflected the reckless end of lightsaber-staff, and he growled lowly, delayed recognition dawning upon him then.

Oh. Sith.

Too caught up had he been to even realize who it was he was fighting. Fighting was such a primary nature, too primary for focus. It was instinct. Reflex. Something every coiled fiber within him screamed for in an endless desire. The divine plasma of his blade droned with a whirling spin, posing it protectively to guard against another cleaving swing. There. His opening. The Silver Savant sprung off his lagging foot, cocked back the vibrosteel mimic of a hand, and promptly flung it forth, throwing his weight and unnatural strength behind it with the pivot of his hips. Steel cracked into sculpted flesh, splitting spewing lines as the punch slammed into the nose of his foe, flinging a splattering of blood onto those he fought amidst. He felt cartilage cave and pop beneath his force, sinew snapping and splitting apart with the loss of teeth and precious matter.

He felt the rushing warmth of someone else's blood spilling down his back.

He paid it no mind.

A sharp, stabbing pain split his lower left side.

He paid it no mind.

The Sith careened hard with the impact of the unexpected and rather uncouth strike, wheeling backward for only a dazed moment, and then the full extent of the injury seemed to catch up with him. The Zabrak buckled, crumpling upon himself, and fell limp to the broken, corpse addled ground. Blood gushed from his nose and ears.

Asharo deactivated his achromatic saber and vaulted over the shattered defenses, scaling up to give himself some sort of advantage. He clawed his way up a ruined battlement and thrust his blood-soaked hand harshly, swiping away the defending Imperial troopers who sought blood from his allies. Buying time. Precious, precious time. A sharp series of breaths proceeded his quick descent back into the mix and he tucked himself over, charging through the clashing fray. The whooshing lull of white saber split the ranks in twain, sundered armor and limb alike, and left nothing but smoldering corpse and devastation in its wake as he made for the wall.

Another deep breath.

The white purity of his armor was soiled by blooming, costly stain smeared and spread across his torso, pants, and licking the toes and heels of his boots. The crimson sea was no easy sail. Blood stuck his falling hair to his face as motion felled his topknot, it splattered his hardened features, slicked the steel of his cybernetic arm. And all Asharo could do as he released the breath previously drawn was drag a hand down his face, smearing the blood further in grizzly warpaint. The taste of copper on his tongue and soaking his lips brought him back to the ground, anchoring him amidst the ever-ravenous maw of the war.

And renewed, his mismatched hands braced against the steel, joined by the few Doom Division Sith knights who were not actively shielding the rest of the NIO's forces here and who had even made it this far. "We're buckling it!" The Guardian announced, turning his head to look on either of his sides, earning nods of confirmation from the comrades who joined him. "Together now!" Down the line, the channeling started rapidly, each knight tapping into their personal bond with The Force to blast directly into the steel.

And nothing happened, at first.

"PUSH HARDER!" Asharo shouted, baring his teeth with the strain as he pushed himself further.

The others followed suit.

The steel groaned. It popped.

CRUNCH.

As though the hand of a god had reached out and pinched it between thumb and forefinger, the section of the wall crashed in on itself, smashing like tissue paper. Panting knights stepped aside, resolving to recover for a brief second as the haze of their effort washed over their psyches. Left before them yawned an open wound on the very side of Fort Carnifex.

Red stained fingers pressed against the comm-unit tucked into his pierced ear.
"GLADIUS_ACTUAL, this is SAVANT_1. The way is clear. I repeat, THE WAY IS CLEAR. I leave my men to your command. OUT."

And without awaiting confirmation, the bloodied, wounded Guardian rushed off, chasing after his Other with sight that was not his own guiding the way. He found The Ruiner not far from where he had ended up, clashing in the throng of battle.

Even closer now, Asharo felt his thoughts bleeding with Sion's, and he found his body moving in synchronization without command, cutting a blazing path through the lesser rank to cover The Ruiner's flank. And together, the two did what they always had done--

Devastate.

Last edited:
Task: Bring Down The Sith Empire - Objective One
RP Partners: Dorn-2 PCs, OPEN
Faction: New Imperial Order
Narrative NPCs: Dorn-2

Ammo Count: 5/15 (2/3)
TAGS: Agrippa Agrippa FN-999 Irveric Tavlar Irveric Tavlar Darth Bellum Darth Bellum Asharo Madar Asharo Madar Sion Alar Halketh Halketh

W97n1D7.png

Betaplast boots slammed into the ash covered gravel. The causeway had turned into a proverbial canvas streaked with the deepest shades of crimson, painting a final exemplar example of everything that Ravraa loved and despised about the war. He was not the only one in the charge, he knew this. Dorn-2 followed him into the breach, as they had time and time again. He knew where they were, layered left and right, simply by muscle memory by this point. There was something different this time, however. This time, it felt right. This was exactly what Ravraa was born to do. He never could have known it, that wayward spacer with bright eyes, not a step out of Shili, but now he could see it so clearly. Where else in the Galaxy could matter, but right here, and right now. Dorn-2 had come to settle at the extreme far right hand side of the front line that had been formed in defiance to the Sith-Imperial defenders. Through that, Ravraa was given a nearly complete view of the complexity and fullness that was the New Imperial Stormtrooper Corps. A sea of snow, splotched here and there with regimental markings, each and everyone of them a soul bound warrior. The banner, resplendent and glorious in the bloodshed and carnage, was a centerpoint that he was able to keep himself centered on. The stormed into the sea of black, and with it, came the wave of freedom behind it. The pure desire to help the Galaxy, to lay one’s life down for the very concept of a prosperous society free of the dark, had driven these men and women to this extent. It was as beautiful as it was harrowing. As bright and terrible as the morning sun.

<“Shoot to kill, on me!”> Ravraa called to his compatriots, waving his hand before using it to brace himself on the edge of the trench, swinging himself onto the roadway. His rifle came up soon afterwards, finding it’s home as he began to move forward. Somewhere inbetween a jog and a run, crouched down ever so slightly to give the Sith-Imperials less of a target to pick at. Though, from the simple odds of so many men making this advance at once, he made the assumption that the odds of any of the Legionaries operating on anything less than “accuracy by volume of fire” was hardly something he had to consider.

His finger wrapped around the trigger and squeeze, barely centered on the black mass of armor and blaster fire moving to intercept. The slugthrower protested, the trigger putting up more resistance than was normal, before the stormtrooper reached up and manually manipulated the cycle, sending a bullet scattering onto the floor before slamming the trigger home. The barrel rained out hellfire on demand, like ticking clockwork. What he assumed to be roughly a squad formation, judging by the irregularly patterned Legionarie leading the group, were the target of his art. The first round exploded through the side of the waist of their squadlead, spreading a cavity that in itself would have been enough to kill as it filled the air with a fine pink mist. The commander stumbled, falling onto a knee, before another round punched through the center mass of the man’s helmet. Viscera. Dehumanization. Comical levels of gore. Another round found home into the chest of the rifleman that was directly next to him. By this point, the rest of the members of Dorn-2 had vaulted themselves out of cover. A barrage of blaster fire moved with the squad as they attempted to keep pacing with the rest of the charging masses.

<”Too many damned targets, Rav!”> Jeresan called out, his
E-11s clambering at his hip between raised pot shots at important looking targets.

<”Something wrong, sniper-boy?”> Thavimar joked. Harsh bursts of fire coming from his heavy blaster rifle.

<”Very funny, ticklin’ me, boys. Shoot the bast-”>

There was a timeline where the blaster bolt that was sent in Ravraa’s direction made contact, there was a timeline where he was dropped to the floor and that was the end for his story. This was not that timeline. In a flash came a shadow materializing, nearly completely from the void, in front of Ravraa. A snap-hiss of crimson exploded from the figure’s hand, slapping forward and sending the bolt screaming back in the direction it came. The response to this show garnered more bolts being screamed in the direction of the squad, a hand held out brought a majority of them to a standstill besides one that whizzed by the Force Users head by mere inches. A flick of the figure’s finger sent them hurtling back to their owners. A spinning red blade, dancing between the open air in front of the squad, was owned by a sing-song voiced man. A Sith Knight.

Lord Noxwalda, at your service, Sergeant! Looked like you could use the hand!” The stranger spoke. Pressing the advance in a light run before looking back at the squad.

Ravraa would have rathered the blaster bolt.

“Orders?”

As if to answer him, Ravraa’s helmet buzzed.

<"Dorn-2, this is Gladius Actual. Move up, move up, breach the fortress we need an in ASAP. Repeat. BREACH THE FORTRESS!">

<”Read you Gladius Actual!”>

They had their Orders, the issue was simply to figure out how to commit to them.

<”Tag along, Spawn, keep the work up. Dorn-2, haul ass! ‘Ommand wants that tower open!”

<”We don’t have any heavy weapons, Sarg!”> Haupont stated.

<”Corporal, get our Bith on the line, he’ll be ‘appy to do somethin’.”>

FN-999

F
ALLIES IN VICINITY: NIO | Caulder Dune Caulder Dune | Agrippa Agrippa | Ravraa Vyshraal Ravraa Vyshraal
ENEMIES IN VICINITY: TSE | Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim | AMCO AMCO
EQUIPMENT: IN SIGNATURE + LS-1 Light Sniper Rifle + SBR-60x Particle Rifle
19TH ASSAULT COMPANY COMPOSITION: 133/200

To all:

<"GIVE THEM NOTHING!">
<"BUT TAKE FROM THEM;">

"EVERYTHING!!!"
The 19th joined Gladius Company, Dorn-2, the 13th Legion, and many more troopers in their relentless offensive, guns and banners raised.

"Rocket troopers, bust the walls!" yelled FN-999.

Fueled by adrenaline, patriotism, and pure determination, a line of thirty troopers from the 19th pulled out their
Harbringers and fired in unison. Dozens of rockets soared over the battered Sith defensive line, with some knocking out armored vehicles looming above the ranks of the Sith-Imperials. However, the majority of the rockets struck true. A section of the outer wall approximately eight meters wide and ten meters tall began to crack under the rocket barrage, before crumbling entirely, rubble and dust thrown backwards into the fortress.

[This is Captain Nines.] called out the captain to combined force via his comms array. [We've created another breach in the fortress's outer wall. If we can continue our rally and get past this choke point, then the fortress is ours.]

Rallying his battered company once more, FN-999 continued his charge. The 19th began to lay down
EW-ALE emplacements, their relentless fire mowing down any Sith Legionary stupid enough to leave their cover. With the composite shields of the EW-ALE emplacements, the 19th troopers operating them had no difficulty in rushing to the frontlines.

In the meantime, FN-999 represented the true tip of the spear. Along with about thirty other troopers from various companies and squadrons, he bolted forwards, firing his particle rifle relentlessly while evading blaster fire or blocking it by sloping his armor sufficiently. About fifty meters away from the breach the 19th had created, three Legionnaires emerged from behind a ruined tank. Two went down with six shots from his rifle, but the third was able to dodge FN-999's bolts.

That was when FN-999's rifle ran out of ammo.

Without hesitation, he rushed towards the Legionnaire. He pulled out a pistol and opened fire at the captain, just as he descended down into a tactical slide. The first two bullets went over FN-999, but the third tore through his left shoulder plate, rendering it useless. Fortunately for the captain, the skin under it was intact. As he rose up about half a meter behind the Legionary, he made his move.

FN-999 reached to a sheath on his utility belt and pulled out a
large sword. Taking a step forwards towards the Sith trooper now facing him fully, he swung the blade downwards in a vertical uppercut. The legionnaire's combat knife and armor both shattered under the weight and strength of the blade. The blade cut through his skull, slicing his head cleanly in half. The captain tossed the corpse aside, brains and blood spilling over the nearby street. At the sight of such a brutal end, the half dozen Sith troopers between FN-999 and the breach backed away and unceremoniously fled.

The captain used his temporary break to press the button on the pommel of his blade. A dormant electrical current rose within the blade, with blue sparks gathering in large quantities. Looking at the blade, FN-999 was reminded of his riot baton, the tool that he had preferred for nearly two decades. This sword would be a worthy successor, and its history would begin on Bastion.

The captain rushed into the breach and entered the outer palace grounds, electrified blade raised.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom