Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Agrippa

we shall all die willingly
first-try.png
[SOCIAL INFORMATION]

NAME: Agrippa
NICKNAME: None as of yet
FACTION: New Imperial Order
OCCUPATION: Lieutenant, field-promoted to Captain during the Battle of Muunilinst.
FAMILY: N/A

[PHYSICAL INFORMATION]

SPECIES: Human
FORCE SENSITIVE: N
HEIGHT: 6'0
WEIGHT: 85kg

[TRAITS, CHARACTERISTICS, RANDOM FACTS]
  • Intricate_webweaver.png
    - Intricate Webweaver
  • Scarred.png
    - Scarred
  • Left-Handed.png
    - Left handed
  • Hunter.png
    - Hunter
  • Patient.png
    - Patient
  • Greedy.png
    - Greedy
  • Brave.png
    - Brave
  • Cynical.png
    - Cynical
  • Trickster.png
    - Trickster

[HISTORY]

Dad was a working man, mom was a housewife. Country boy out of Ord Mantell. That life never felt mine, so I signed up to the One Sith army when I was sixteen with a fake ID. I remember I wanted to get out of that planet, out of that life as soon as possible; this was my ticket off-world. Ended up as a long range recon foot soldier, guess hunting back on Mantell had its benefits.
Luck wouldn't have it with me and a few years later, the One Sith collapsed. Lot of my brethren fled away from the Core following the Emperor Carnifex, others went with Baelor and the newly formed Iron Empire. Me? I had had enough of following ideologies which died out a year down the road. Became a merc at Aurodium Sword instead. Served there for a while, married a Mystryl shadow guard, divorced, nearly got killed - details still elude me.

The divorce coincided with the time I received a call from my old CO, Captain Belisarius, old man still alive. It's how I ended up on the side of the insurgents - the New Imperial Order. Am I missing anything else? Probably, but the past doesn't matter at all when you join Gladius Company. All your sins, all your mistakes, all your regrets - left behind. The Captain pardoned everything, as long as you served the company with complete loyalty. My sins, you ask? Doesn't matter now, right? I am a new man with a new name and I serve the Company.

—Lieutenant Agrippa
[HONORS]

Lib3.png

image1.png

image0.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom