OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: A personal item for Ashelia Solidor.
- Image Source: Here
- Canon Link: N/A.
- Permissions: N/A.
- Primary Source N/A..
- Manufacturer: Talismans forged by the magus of the Enclave a thousand years ago.
- Affiliation: My chars and who I approve.
- Model: None.
- Modularity: No
- Production: Semi-Unique (Ten of those were made)
- Material: Sarrassian Iron │ Qixoni Crystal │Taozin Leather
- Classification: Amulet.
- Size: Very Large.
- Weight: Light.
- The amulet acts as a lens for Force Energy, allowing the user increased command over the Force when wielding it. The amulet allows the user to focus and greatly increases their capabilities over things he wants to do, up to two at maximum.
- The leather makes the wearer almost invisible in the Force.
- Focus: The talisman acts as a lens for Force Energy, allowing the user increased command over the Force when wielding it. The amulet greatly enhances the focus directed by the user over things he wants to do, but does not help him achieve them.
- Invisible: The leather makes the wearer almost invisible in the Force.
- Fragile: The talisman can be crushed by some aliens with their bare hands, he cannot stand high velocity impacts, or saber strikes.
- Corrupting: The talisman can corrupt light siders users easily.
- Sacrifice: The talisman requires payment so it keeps working, that payment needs to be made in blood, be it from animals or sentient creatures.
They were made about a thousand years ago, when the great magi Kirara, one of the greatests and most powerful sorcerers of her time attempt to destroy the Enclave and take over with a army of undead. She was tired of their dogmas and believed that by destroying the current rulers she would be able to create a majestic order of wizards to take over the planet and surround all under her powers.
Allying herself with other eight magus, Kinvara planned a meeting for them to make their plans on taking over the planet. That same night, the designated place was stormed by guards, most of her followers died at the scene, but she was arrested and burned alive for her treason, her work survived and was kept inside vaults for many years until discovered by Iedolas Solidor and given to his children.