Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Iron Cage | Occupation of Orinackra | NIO

testing3.png

T H I R D _ I M P E R I A L _ C I V I L _ W A R

O R I N A C K R A
I R O N _ C A G E

Orinackra. A desolate world of winding and difficult to traverse valleys strewn about its terrain, the world is abrasive to all those who have come to inhabit, making it ideal for housing prisoners from even the most violent walks of life as the surrounding terrain makes escape nigh impossible.

GRzbOhR.png

OBJECTIVE I //: Operation : Iron Cage

One of the larger prison complexes operated by the Sith Empire has fallen out of their sphere of control following the New Imperial victory at Dubrillion. This particular facility houses not only New Imperial and aligned prisoners of war from the defeat at Borosk but also the most violent breed of criminal. In the wake of the Sith Empire beginning to pull from resources in the Galactic north of Bastion, this prison complex is not exempt and all chaos has broken loose. A task force of New Imperial military personnel have been sent to bring the chaos to tow and end the riots.

Free NIO personnel that have been subjugated as PoWs and clear out the facility for use once more. No doubt there will be alterior interests within the NIO interested in this prison, be it (un)willing test subjects for scientists or otherwise.

P2MjhaW.png

OBJECTIVE II //: Operation : Gold Bloom

The Moff of Sector Group II, Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe continues to remain in his secluded in his compound on the surface of Orinackra. Now is another opportune time to capture another Sith High Value Target. With strategic demands across the front forbidding a full scale assault of the foreboding manor, a task force has been deployed to infiltrate Tithe's residence and bring the Moff into New Imperial custody.

Most of the Sith-Imperial Legionnaires stationed at Tithe's residence have fled along with most of the occupying government following Dubrillion however a parcelled company of Legionnaires still stand guard over the compound along with inbuilt defenses along the perimeter of towers along the outside of the residence. Air cover and outside support is available, but limited. Make the most of little and complete the objective.

QUKJQVC.png

OBJECTIVE III //: BYOO

Whatever gets you to post, chief.

// SETPIECES //:
> Orinackra

> Imperial Detention Center
> Tithe's Manor To Be Subbed SoonTM

// RELEVANT LINKS //:
>
The Sith Empire
> Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe

pXoAULz.png

NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
WILL OF DEFIANCE

NOTE: Any TSE member is more than welcome to provide PVP opposition and help shape this story if they wish. Allied characters are welcome to hop in as well.

Thanks ahead of time to anyone that decides to join in!

EsOR7Au.png

OPEN HUNT

hUHHq3Q.png

OPEN OPPOSITION

Last edited:

P2MjhaW.png
// MANCATCHER //
// OBJECTIVE //: GOLD BLOOM
// FOCUS //: Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe
Armor x | Rifle | Pistol | Melee |
Grenades
6ecWlhc.png
He slipped free once, after he'd turned him in to Avernus Avernus . He was a tough capture, it a methodical task in Harnaidan, a city which had now been put to the torch by the fires of this Civil War and thrown under New Imperial occupation. Now Tithe was on the run again as the Sith Empire found themselves all but driven out of the demesne he once government with a golden touch.

How times change.

Only made sense the Sons of Mandalore would be put on the hunt for this particular HVT. Almost all of them had elected for a life of the pursuit prior to re-coalescing under the banner of the New Imperial Order on the crusade. However, unlike what Trajan usually preferred, they were playing the role of the scalpel in plucking Tithe from his compound within these stone grey wastes.

<"Two, on the ramparts. I got sights on the right. Shot is set."> Trajan muttered as he peered through the scope of his sound dampened sniper rifle. Once these two sentries were cleared, they could rappel to the top of the wall and enter the complex proper.

Last edited:

GRzbOhR.png
// ANTON CASSEL // Stormtrooper Captain
// OBJECTIVE //: IRON CAGE
// FOCUS //: --

N5cG5gd.png
He'd failed. His comrades, his nation, his legacy. All of it. After the bitter loss dealt to the Reconstituted 908th Legion on Borosk, Captain Anton Cassel among many others were drawn into shackles by the Sith-Imperial Legionnaires. After a head count was done they were compiled up and transported from the broken surface of Borosk to Orinackra where they were instituted into the Sith-Imperial prison industrial complex.

This prison oh so endearingly titled 'The Iron Cage' was among some of the worst conditions anyone could face. Day after day of forced labor, meager rations and cramped living space made it hell to live.

Such was the punishment for defeat. For failure.

As the alarms sounded with the beginnings of the riots the rabble of prisoners drawn into a frenzy gained easy ground against the parcelled together Sith-Imperial guard staff still present here. All the same, there'd be little in deciding who was friend or foe. It was utter, fiery chaos.

Secluding himself into the corner of his cell he peered up once the blinding light of the corridor shone into his quarters to make way for one of the less than consolable prisoners with a shock baton in his hand. He was quick to his feet, but not quick enough to avoid the slam to the side of his abdomen which sent him back against the wall, Cassel trying his best to deliver a punch back into the face of the deranged criminal as they began a bloodied scrap.

GRzbOhR.png
Operation: Iron Cage
Comrades: IMPCOM IMPCOM
Music: Company of Heroes 2 Theme [x]

Grigory Tallis looked up as the troop transport lifted off into the cold and blistering rain. This was it. The objective was in reach. The Iron Cage, the Sith's little penitentiary on this rock. Orders from command had of course been simple so far. Deploy in a sheltered canyon, two clicks out in what could only be described as miserably cold weather. It would be a rough climb sure. But IMPCOM and the ISB were uncertain if the Sith-Imperial dogs had abandoned their post, or if anyone was alive. Ergo the far away deployment, to avoid sensor tracing. Rain pelted down upon him, and the rest of platoon fifty seven of the sixth army legion. Regular army. Not stormtroopers, and to be honest, not nearly as prestigious as their comrades in white plastoid. Not that it mattered much to Major Tallis. That was always the way. Men with helms of white tended to take the glory. But today, Grigory was certain it would be the regular army who would take the day.

"Listen up," Tallis barked in his gruff tone, "We comrades today stand as liberators for those who have suffered under the tyranny of the Sith." The army major barked, "And it is us and our sacred duty to our comrades to ensure we defend them from any treachery or trickery embarked upon by the enemy." Grigory snapped, "And make sure that our men, our friends and our family are taken home." He paused and licked his lips, "So let us move comrades. Sergeant Nikorima, you and Besh squadron will perform recon." Nikorima followed the order to the letter, and her squad departed. "Rest of you, haul ass behind and ensure our heavy equipment remains undamaged in this weather." There was a pregnant pause as the much older major examined his troops, "What are you waiting for?! Move!"

// Basilisk //
// Objective //: GOLD BLOOM
// FOCUS //: Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe

Two shots, simple enough. He gave the order with a few quick hand motions, and one of Oscar Six-Six's marksmen squeezed off his sot. It was precise, like he was trained to be. Anything else would've been beneath him. Redmond didn't flinch as the first body crumpled, nor did he feel any kind of elation. Working with Mandalorians wasn't something he'd expected, he'd fought them more than once under what felt like a dozen different Mand'alor, but it didn't matter now. Five dark armored troopers, Redmond at their head distinguished by a crimson pauldron, had been assigned to back up the Son's. That was their job.

"They'll cover our approach." That was all he gave Trajan Fett Trajan Fett as he brought his rifle to bear. Fixed under the barrel was the grapple he'd no doubt need to enter the complex, and that was all that mattered. In truth he felt confident that once he was in, they wouldn't need the Mandalorians at all. Why would they? These kind of ops had been their bread and butter before Six-Six was formed, in that neat little stretch of years between being Stormtroopers and Purge Troopers where they'd done the usual SOF business. Simpler times, but not as much of a challenge.

He underestimated them, the Mandalorians, and he knew it. Redmond Geller knew the sting of a beskar blade and yet he still looked down on it, why was anyone's guess, maybe it made him feel strong? It didn't much matter either way, so long as they all did their jobs. Just needed the Mando to make his shot.

Aldritch Kaal

A
// FN-138 'LAW' //
// Operation: Iron Cage //
// Focus: OPEN //
//
SCAR QUEEN //

Why am I alive?

When I was captured at Borosk, I had fully expected to be executed within that very hour. Instead, turncoats and apostates alike were taken in droves to this prison. As far as I could remember, the penalty for treason had always been a blaster bolt right to the brain, so why now do they show me such arbitrary mercy? Were it not for the torture I've endured here, I'd accuse the S-IMPs of getting soft. Perhaps I should consider myself lucky that Sith are creatures of whim rather than order. It was only through their amusement or oversight that I remain alive; a mistake I swore I'd make them regret.

Now, it seems, that I may get that chance. As isolated as they tried to keep us, word of mouth has always been new's primary vessel. The New Order has won Dubrillion, cutting off the many of the galactic-western border territories from the wider Sith-Imperial machine. Such border territories are where my bloody chamber resides. Did I expect them to come for us? It wasn't out of the question, I thought, but I didn't imagine it was a priority. Luckily, I was wrong once again.

Regardless, it would have been foolish not to take advantage of the chaos and disarray that comes with the prison's isolation from sufficient resources. Resistance meant death, but now that the whole complex was aware of our situation, purging us was an inevitable impending doom that they'd resort to in order to hold out. When the order to confine all prisoners was made, I knew it was time to act. Loudly, I refused the order in the face of remorseless blaster barrels. My instigation was kindling for the first of unrest, and my next action was the kerosene that would ignite it beyond control.

Two fingers struck beneath the chin of that corrections officer's helmet. I felt his windpipe collapse, the subsequent wheeze as he struggled to inhale accosting my ears and invoking a sickening satisfaction. My adrenaline began to surge, and everything before my eyes became and inexplicably focused blur. I'm not sure how many people I shot, or how many times I was shot either. What I do know, is that we've been in a constant state of small-scale war ever since.

Will I die here, or finally go home?

Last edited by a moderator:
P2MjhaW.png

Objective: II - Operation: Gold Bloom
Kit: Skystas Rieve iv Tave Daboti Dvasi | Vokti Mekn iv Siarbras Naudot | Sith-Imperial Military Uniform
Assets: None
Liabilities: Trajan Fett Trajan Fett | Redmond Geller Redmond Geller | NIO

Moff Tithe, governor of the Sith Empire’s Sector Group II, sat alone in his office. A tactical holo had been dragged in to provide updates on the New Imperial invasion, though he’d long stopped paying attention. There was a definite inevitability to the enemy occupation. Unable to escape the march of Irveric Tavlar, Tithe had instead elected to turn the situation to his favour.

With the planet inhabited only by prisoners, the planet’s governor had been little more than a glorified warden. He’d been quickly dispatched upon Tithe’s arrival fresh from the defeat at Mygeeto, as the Moff sought out the best-defended planet in his Sector Group. Now, just like Presfelt IV, the once-proud Sith-Imperial world was about to fall.

The governor’s residence was constructed in the prototypical Sith architectural form - matte black and blood-red with aggressive and unnecessary spikes. The central tower thrust up from the grey stone surface of Orinackra, one of the few manmade features on the planet visible from the air. The nearby prisoners, which littered the surface of the world, were by and large hidden underground and out of sight. Eight smaller towers encircled in; while typically the domain of sector administrators, they now swarmed with what few Legionnaires remained to defend the planet. Tithe had dismissed most of them, but a recalcitrant company had refused to leave, claiming it was their birthright to lay down their lives in battle against the New Imperials for the glory of the Emperor.

Unable to dissuade them otherwise, Tithe left them be.

He looked around the office which would not remain his for much longer. While the former occupant had decorated it in typical Sith-Imperial fashion, Tithe had moved quickly to replace the stark brutalist furnishing with some more classical pieces he had picked up in his travels. In the corner of the office sat a large camtono containing what remained of a limited edition bobblehead figurine product line Tithe had been involved with. Ru Comet Ru Comet had won the distribution contract and had dropped the samples off while Tithe had been at Dubrillion and later Prefsbelt IV.

The tagline ‘Credits, uh, find a way’ rang true now more than ever.

The tactical holo played faint audio pings as contact was lost with the Legionnaires stationed around the governor's residence. The enemy was on their way to him. Let them come.

Last edited:
// ANOOBA //
// OBJECTIVE // GOLD BLOOM
// TAGS // Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe Trajan Fett Trajan Fett Redmond Geller Redmond Geller

The stormtroopers accurate shots sent the sentries to the nether and Amon was first to close on the wall and grapple upwards. The sooner he got closer to his enemy, the stronger he felt. T-visor scanned the area as Trajan and Six-Six followed - the complex was bigger than he expected given the brief. Just like nearly any aruetii, the Sith, also, dove into worthless megalomania - structures of excessive size, useless decorations and hardly pragmatic. In complete contrast with Mandalorian culture.

The joy he found in being attached to this hunting of a Sith HVT operation was the fact that it was quite personal. As intimate as the clash of dueling blades, as personal as his vendetta against the Sith.

One Sith at a time. The scaffold.

"Kurze." he turned to the Mancatcher, voice neutral. "The time we lose shifting around like mynocks in the shadows is time gifted for the target to escape."

Amon considered charging in all guns blazing.

The thought never left him.

Last edited:

Stilicho Drumarch

S
// Death Knell Actual //
// Allies: Grigory Tallis Grigory Tallis //

Like everywhere Salvor and his red-clad warriors stepped, they felt unwelcome. Today would be different. The entire Braxant campaign to this point had seen Salvor try and prove the worth of his company to their New Imperial allies. It seemed with all of the death and destruction at Dubrillion they had momentarily forgotten the stormtroopers in red were Sith just like their enemy. Sal found it very difficult to explain his loyalties to those who didn't follow the apostate Sith Warlords. He hoped Orinackra would be another chance to simply show them where his loyalties lay.

Truth be told, the Warlords had no interest in a few POWs. Sal believed in everything the Sith stood for, but he was a lifelong soldier who knew an offensive like this was won through manpower, not the force. It was for this reason that Sal had brought his men here. The Sith Battle Chapters that served the Warlords were nothing but semi-autonomous paramilitaries, and once they had been set on the Braxant Run it was up to the Archons to call the shots. Without the bureaucracy of a standing army that he had detested under the Sith Empire he was free to bring a squad to this prison. The New Order had more than earned it.

The barren world was cold and dark, common features of any important Sith world. The gargantuan crevices that rested in the planets surface nearly untouched by foreign boots were now home to the liberation force. By the time Sal had heard of the planned attack on the prison the mobilization was well under way. Their shuttle touched down amidst a bustling camp, where stormtroopers waited to take the plunge into the riot. It wasn't everyday that soldiers had to fight through the worst criminals in the galaxy.

Sal's squad quickly took shelter from the sheets of cold rain that soaked the camp. Sheltering next to a platoon of standard infantry, Sal's attention was caught by the man commanding him. The way he spoke of the tyranny of the Sith disheartened Sal, but he knew it was true. He knew how the Sith were perceived these days. Above all though, Sal truly believed that they would liberate the galaxy from the Emperor's false regime and the Sith might one day wield the respect and fear that Carnifex once did. He knew with all his heart that this was the right side of history...

Operation Iron Cage
Allies: Grigory Tallis Grigory Tallis IMPCOM IMPCOM Shaze Salvor Thul

Rain pelted off of his visor as he scanned the prison and the surrounding area as his special line squad of around 38 Stormtroopers waited patiently behind him. The young Knight Errant was undertaking his first mission as a commander, and to be quite frank, he was extremely nervous about it. However, he did not show it, which was made easier by the fact that his Imperial Knight Armor completely hid his features. He doubted that most of the men knew they were commanded by a fresh Knight who happened to be only 18 years old. They knew they had been assigned an Imperial Knight and he also knew they were not exactly excited to be working with an uppity force user who was given his command due to his control over the force. He knew they talked, they didn't exactly hide their distaste, but it was to be expected. During his training it had been drilled into his head that he had to gain the trust of his men, it was not given, and he intended to do that today.

The group had made the treacherous trek with Corran at the front of the line. He could have made the journey himself in half the time but he had to ensure he was choosing the correct path for his men as he did not want to get them into any danger before the mission even started. His eyes darted to the right and saw another group of army soldiers receiving what appeared to be an impassioned speech from Grigory Tallis Grigory Tallis , though Corran could not quite make out what he was saying. The two groups seemed to be converging from the sides and would be launching the attack around the same time on the compound.

Corran lifted his arm and spoke into the built in comm system on his armor and sent a message to the Army Major. "Aegis Line Platoon to your left, Major." Corran lifted his gauntleted arm into the air to signal his location to him and let him know that he would be taking his men with him. Best not to fight with the other soldiers and try and hog all of the glory. His aim was to be precise and make sure his men went home safely. He would not be looking for eternal glory on this day, no, instead he would be a liberator of his brothers inside the prison walls. The army to his right would be nothing but help in the ensuing mission.

"Sargent Major," Corran shouted as he turned onto his heel and slid down the rock he was standing on. A smaller man dashed through the rain and approached Corran offering him a small salute. "Place the sharpshooters here, here and here." He pushed a button on his helmet and a green dot appeared on the locations that Corran had scouted that would offer them support from the hill line as they made their approach. "Once the assault team is making its way towards the prison fire at anything even remotely hostile. Also, provide support for the army as well." The Sargent Major groaned at this and Corran rolled his eyes. The competition between the branches was a little petty in Corran's eyes. "Problem, Sargent Major?" Corran said with a line of authority.

"No sir." He said it with a bit of spite in his voice but Corran motioned him away and the men got to work.

Corran let out a sigh and he perched himself back up and awaited to see when the army would begin their charge. Corran would initiate the strike along with him. He reached behind his back and pulled the carbine on his back around and gave it a once over. Sure, his lightsaber hung by his side, but he had also trained with the carbine. He would use the lightsaber if he needed it but for not he would use the same weapons his men used.

Operation: Iron Cage
Nearby: Corran Watts Corran Watts Grigory Tallis Grigory Tallis IMPCOM IMPCOM Shaze Salvor Thul

Jin had accompanied the men that were tasked with aiding the New Imperials in liberating those that had been unfortunate enough to fall under the clutches of the Sith Imperials. Yet another target of the Third Imperial Civil War. While this one had not been galaxy-wide as the last one. There were casualties, on both sides of the conflict. Jin while still rather new to the ranks of the Imperial Knights, not to mention most of the New Imperial Order. Hell, he was still maturing mentally as he was physical. Before the mission, he was studying the recent conflict. Even finding recent traces of his father Kyrel in a couple of the battle reports. Ever leading into more questions about him, and his past. Beyond that, he had studied much of the history that had recently happened, the doctrines, and the reason for the New Order's formation, and how he was convinced on how the New Imperial Order, unlike the Sith would be the true successors to the Empire, perhaps what some would say the Fel Empire done right.

Over his head was the hood of his brown cloak, wearing the armor of the Knights, with nothing but his saber clipped to his belt. He could try to use magick to help stave off the rain and the wind, perhaps such things would have been a bad idea. Such things could have eliminated the element of surprise or the men seeking to head inside. No doubt the prison still had its fair share of guards. Men probably thinking that the New Imperials weren't crazy at all to head inside. Jin, was just looking for a fight, it had been weeks since joining, and the young man hadn't seen a fight or a battle. If there was a battle he had often arrived late.

Even as much as he craved conflict, things would have to remain as there are for the moment. They were Knights, they were on a mission to save the men captured by the Sith murglaks. Perhaps Jin would find a fight with the guards, but for the moment standing in the midst of a torrential downpour, The main concern was getting what men was there out. The wind howled as the men one by one until they stopped around the surrounding prison. Where the Knight saw a Brother among the ranks giving orders. Jin couldn't help but roll his eyes, it seemed difficult for the Troopers to even stomach Jin being around, much less another Knight barking out orders.

Walking up to Corran hardly sure if the two met or not. His hood wrinkled with the wind and rain, lightning crackled in the distance as Jin asked. "Well, what is the plan of attack now?"

Y U N G _ M O F F

// Location // Governor's Residence
// Objective // GOLD BLOOM
// Focus // Trajan Fett Trajan Fett Redmond Geller Redmond Geller
Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe Seydou of Thyrsus Seydou of Thyrsus

Yet another fotress world was about to fall.

It was unsurprising to Moff Chadian, the Governor of Sector Group IV, which, to his knowledge at least, safe from the marching New Imperial war machine. But as always, there was a chance.

Not a chance to save the world, no that was virtually impossible to do, especially considering an action like that would weaken the defenses of Bastion. Needless to say, that was not on the discussion table.

"So, tell me Aerarii, what exactly do you have planned" Alejandro raised a glass of wine to his lips after he commmed his fellow Moff. While he sat is solitude in his shuttle, he couldn't help but think of all the descions he made which led him to this point.

Was he endangering himself by being there? Absolutely. Was it nesscary for him to be there? Nope. Did he want he want to be there? Not at all. Did the Grand Vzizier send him as punsihement for not disclosing all of his bank accounts, which each stored billions of credits? Undeniably.

"I guess it wasn't my choice after all" he murmred to himself.

Last edited:
Objective: The Iron Cage
Enemies: The Sith Empire
Allies: Corran Watts Corran Watts | Jin Kyrel Jin Kyrel | Salvor Thul | Shaze | IMPCOM IMPCOM

Major Grigory watched as his men pressed forward and into the rainy canyon. He was signalled by one of the Imperial Knights, which rather frustrated the Major. Why was he to be bothered by these other operatives of the Order? It was immaterial though, and Tallis provided a tacit wave in recognition. At least he was told. Unlike the Ren, of the old days, or FOSB for that matter. Still, Grigory watched as the assembly area was vacated by his men. His soldiers, with the last three squads hauling with them several light pieces of artillery. Mortar batteries. Tallis watched his fellow soldiers with a cold disdain, eyeing the red stormtroopers amongst others. "Guess I'll see you lot at the prison then." Grigory goaded as he lit a cigarette. He however gave a cautious wave, "Best of luck to you."

Now he was off. The Major, although he didn't look like it, could set a cracking pace as the platoon wound its way around toward the end of the canyon. Grigory passed by and through the throngs of his men, until he lead the formation. The platoon made good time and began its ascent from the canyon, when a runner came. "Major," The younger man barked, stopping ahead of Grigory and saluting, "Sir, Sergeant Nikorima has set up along the ridge sir, she has a report."

Grigory gruffly took the younger man by the arm, and pulled him out of the way of the advancing force. Taking a drag, the Major gave the young soldier a nod, "What does she say, Private?" The Private straightened himself up and out, swallowing before the imposing presence of Tallis.

"The prison sir, it's not abandoned," The Private reported, "There still seems to be a sizeable garrison of forces present there." Tallis' expression darkened with the news, and the private seemed to wince as Grigory's eyes narrowed, "Doesn't seem too much, b-but the Sarge counted about thirty to forty men on the wall, s-sir." Which meant potentially double that, inside. Probably more. Grigory straightened his posture and took another deep drag as he contemplated this news.

"Rendezvous with your squad," Grigory barked, before seizing the junior soldiers hand, and shaking it, "Thank you for your report Private. Prepare for my arrival." The Private provided a short and sweet salute, before moving back into the greater formation. Grigory scowled again, and then whistled, "Alright ladies and lads, listen up, move to position, sector four dash besh. Just like the plan." The regular army units proceeded and positioned themselves over the next few minutes over and around a hill overlooking the large prison, silhouetted by rain. It took a few minutes till the units sat in position, but Grigory was satisfied eventually in their cover. The Major took post on top of the hill, with Sergeant Nikorima's squadron. Clasping a pair of electrobinoculars, Grigory scanned the Iron Cage's perimeter. Kark. It seemed the prison was a might more busy than they'd anticipated. No matter.

Grigory extinguished his cigarette, dropping and then crushing it underfoot, as he reached for his commlink. "Alrighty," Grigory snarled over the comms line, "This is Major Grigory Tallis, of fifty seventh platoon, my men and myself are currently positioned opposite the prisons secondary gate, about...." He estimated the distance roughly, "About four hundred and fifty meters from the the prison perimeter." Grigory reported, "We have a few surprises that may be able to get the jump our Sith friends down there," Grigory informed the stormtroopers and imperial knights on the line, "But, for any assault to be successful, we hit them at once. Once your boys are ready, signal us, and we'll light a fire under their arses."

Operation : Iron Cage

"What brings you in here, young blood?"

An old, smelly man was leaning against the side of the duracrete walls, gnawing at his tooth brush every so often inbetween asking the much larger brute that had just recently been assigned to his cell. Sharp blue eyes admired the massive young man, still somehow clad in battle armor and jingling his coffee cup outside of the bars.

The brute didn't turn around to address the prison elder, his shoulders sagging under the weight of sorrow and also possibly carrying his faction.

"I am here..."

DK-03's head drooped.

"...because I am a bad, bad boy."

The prison elder's eyebrows raised.

"Excuse me, young blood? The hell kind of talk is that. You're a 'bad bad boy?' You some kind of nutjob?"

DK shuffled his feet, breathing deeply.

"It all started with a burrito..."

"So you crazy huh, blood, they stuck a crazy person in here with me."

"I'M NOT STUCK IN HERE WITH YOU," DK-03 turned around, roaring. The elder, holding out his toothbrush reflexively, cowered behind his cot in the corner of the room, sinking to the floor, absolutely terrified.

DK-03 fell to his knees, sobbing.

P2MjhaW.png
// MANCATCHER //
// FOCUS //: Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe Trajan Fett Trajan Fett

6ecWlhc.png

"Guard down," Ra responded on their encrypted channel, dropping the man from his hands after having displaced his neck. "Affirm on the two," Ra growled, looking to the ramparts. Crimson gauntlets dug into the wall and the Mandalorian began climbing the walls. His scanners picked up the two heat signatures, and Ra carried himself further up to the ledge. His cloak quietly dropped over the ledge and the his green visor dimmed in the darkness as the Mandalorian stepped forward.

The HVT was their objective.

The Sons of Mandalore had been directed to support the mission.

A dagger shot forward into the guards back, dropping the first on the ramparts. The man dropped, Ra immediately discarding him over the side of the wall. The other guard looked up, staring at Ra, raising his rifle.

He dropped, immediately, a silenced round burst through the air.

Tapping his comms, Ra checked in with the Sons again. "Good shot," he responded to Trajan, making his way further down the wall.

P2MjhaW.png
// MANCATCHER //
// FOCUS //: Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe | Seydou of Thyrsus Seydou of Thyrsus | Ra Vizsla Ra Vizsla | Redmond Geller Redmond Geller | Alejandro Chadian Alejandro Chadian
Armor x | Rifle | Pistol | Melee |
Grenades
6ecWlhc.png
The dampened huff of the particle bolt slammed into the neck of the guard, sending him tumbling to the ramparts beneath only moments before Ra could confirm the kill.

<"I always have one."> Trajan said in reply, glancing the way of Redmond Geller Redmond Geller . The enigmatic New Imperial commando. He was a foreign sight, not an individual he'd worked with at all amidst any of his time working with these Imperials. But anyone who knew what they were doing was a welcome addition in these sorts of jobs, even if subtly was key.

<"Up we go."> Trajan said, slinging the suppressed sniper rifle behind his shoulder as he moved with cautious steps to the base of the wall, levying his arm up to fire a grappling line to sink into the top of the ramparts in ascent. Getting a position of overwatch into the compound, his T-visor gaze centered on the main central tower of the complex.

If Tithe was here, no doubt that's where he would be.

<"He's up in that tower if I had to guess. We need a distraction to get a clean entry way into it. Seydou of Thyrsus Seydou of Thyrsus has some ideas I'm sure, unless you got something in mind, Commando?"> Trajan spoke up in the smooth distortion of his helmet, glancing the way of Redmond Geller Redmond Geller . If he wanted a chance to prove himself up to the Mandalorians, now might not be a bad time. For whatever it meant to him.

P2MjhaW.png

// MANCATCHER //
// OBJECTIVE //:
GOLD BLOOM
// FOCUS //: Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe Trajan Fett Trajan Fett Seydou of Thyrsus Seydou of Thyrsus Redmond Geller Redmond Geller Alejandro Chadian Alejandro Chadian

6ecWlhc.png

"Understood," Ra growled.

He hated stealth missions, but the Sons of Mandalore wouldn't have been attached to this asset if it hadn't been of the highest national security. Ra's green T-visor dimmed as he moved to the main tower's walls, securing his grappling belt. From a distance, nothing would've changed - no unsightly occurences, no tepid sounds. No distractions other than a normal night on the vista. But tonight, the Imperial Order was striking at yet another chord of the heart of the Sith Empire. Letting them know pain. Inflicting fear.

Proving their adversarial relationship.

"Moving into position," Ra moved up the tower, slowly clamoring up step by step, his bulky armor causing him little grief as the large Mando'ade got himself perched near one of the windows. He attached his line to the wall, and rested back into it, sitting still and awaiting the word from one of his brethren or the Commandos themselves. They might hold Mandalore as their homeworld, but the Imperial Order was what provided them their purpose.

A deadly purpose that intended to see itself fulfilled tonight.

Stilicho Drumarch

S
// Death Knell Actual //
// Allies: Grigory Tallis Grigory Tallis Corran Watts Corran Watts Jin Kyrel Jin Kyrel //

As Salvor listened to the major, his attention was caught by the Imperial Knight nearby him. The Imperial Knights were an oddity to him. Although not a force user, Sal had always been interested in their arts and above all: lightsabers. The Imperial Knights were stark opposites to the battle chapters who served the renegade Sith Warlords. Whereas Sal and his men were simple soldiers who served an order of force users, the Knights were an order of force users who served simple soldiers. He was eager to fight alongside them. Before he could be too distracted by the lightsabers that hung from their belts he snapped himself back into focus and called his squad to attention.

"Alright soldiers," Sal yelled as he stood sturdy in front of his squad, over the sound of rain bouncing off their armour. "you're the best the 3rd has to offer! We'll be part of the forward assault team, and when they see our colours any poor man still defending this hellhole will know that their empire has failed them! And I want no holding back! The soldiers stuck in this prison are the men and women that are going to help win this war! Move out!"

With that, Salvor and his squad turned about and were about to begin marching through the canyon towards the prison. As they turned, one soldier stayed at attention motionless. "Soldier! I said move out!"

"You've got soft sir!" the man said with a faint tone of fear in his voice.

"Soft?! What the hell do you mean by soft?!"

"You know what I mean, you look up to these New Imperials! What are they? Huh?! They're nothing but fools who lost sight of what the Sith stand for, no better than those loyalists!"

Salvor seethed with rage. Here, in an allied military camp, his own subordinate was calling him out. The man continued to yell about something and eyes were starting to be drawn to the commotion. Not a single other trooper in the squad spoke up. Salvor blocked the man's inane yelling and breathed slowly. In through the nose, out through the mouth. He could see his breath leave his helmet's ventilator into the cold air. He stepped forward. Then again. Helmet to helmet with his challenger. Sal took off his crimson helmet and held it under his arm, letting the rain pour over him. He didn't need to see the man to recognize his voice. They had first fought together on Coruscant, against the old Galactic Alliance. What Salvor was about to do pained him.

He raised his fist and drove into the man's helmet. "Every single soldier in my chapter has been fighting for the Sith! The New Order fights our enemies, that is why they are our allies! Those are not mutually exclusive! If you want to liberate Bastion from the tyranny of evil men like the fething Emperor, then you will move out! That is an order!"

The man stood without responding. Salvor took one step back and put his helmet back on so they couldn't see the fear in his eyes. He certainly couldn't bear to look at any of the unfortunate viewers of the scene. He took a seat on the nearest thing available as the insubordinate finally turned and marched meekly alongside the squad towards the prison. He wasn't ready for this night in hell. He wasn't ready to lead these men into an abandoned prison, let alone the capital city of the Sith Empire...

I R O N C A G E
Death Row

Gordon was apart of the last ditch reinforcements sent to Borosk in a desperate attempt to reverse a bitter retreat and hold the line. Unfortunately, his hastily assembled task force made of freshies and mercenaries arrived just as the New Imperial Order's forces were overrun by the Sith Empire. Their fleet was utterly decimated by a horde of enemies waiting victoriously above the planet, and most of the task force was crushed by an overwhelming amount of firepower.

He was one of the few survivors and was escorted along with the rest of the prisoners of wars to a detention facility on Orinackra. His former service with the Sith Empire did not go unnoticed and his wardens were relentless in making an example of him. His fate was to be brutally tortured until he died, to serve as a message to other potential defectors and traitors of their eventual miserable end.

But the tides of war were ever changing and word of the New Imperial Order taking over the power vacuum in Orinackra, pushing out remnants of Sith Empire, reached even the lowest and most secured aspects of Imperial Detention Center. This gave Gordon a sliver of hope, but his short stay of a few days had already incurred significant damages. As traditional torture methods were less effective on his mechanical form, his wardens were surprisingly creative and innovative when it came to generating new and escalating ways of delivering pain.

They eventually decided to dismantle large portions of Gordon's cybernetics, suspending his disassembled, half-living corpse on steel hooks. After his organic wardens got bored of shocking his exposed nervous systems, they automated the task to droids, constantly applying an increasing maximal threshold of pain.

From an outsider's point of view, his inanimate form seemed lifeless but his uncovered mechanical heart continued to slowly beat.

Last edited:
// Basilisk //
// Objective //: GOLD BLOOM
// FOCUS //: Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe , Seydou of Thyrsus Seydou of Thyrsus , Ra Vizsla Ra Vizsla , Trajan Fett Trajan Fett

"If it's noise you need, we'll make it." His gaze looked back over his squad as they came over the wall. Their kits were versatile enough to play the part, no explosives of any significance, but they could do just fine without them. Redmond didn't know the target, just another unhinged type in the employ of the Sith, another needless excess, another affront to order. The last part ought to have made Redmond a fan, order meant no more conflict, no conflict left him with nothing. But he was on the wrong side, and that was all there was.

The Mandalorians wanted their home free, the big one had already freed it once, hadn't he? Geller remembered the reports from the civil war, Death Watch, the True Mandalorians, their bloody feud, he remembered it. He supposed one more civil war wasn't too much to ask for the Mandalorians. They seemed to like killing one another more than just about anything.

"Your call, Mando'a." He offered as a response, leveling his own grapple with the wall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom