Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebellion Conflict at Kuat - Too Many Cooks Edition [The Grayson Imperium vs The Republic]

A Light Shining in Darkness
YP5QQ1m.gif

Tag: Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex

Fear.​
It was a primal emotion, and no one was immune - even Wyatt Morga, a man so well founded in his trust of the Force, could deny that between the device that spewed fear incarnate, and the towering man before him; that he could feel fear. Yet, it felt physical, lost on his soul - and was just another obstacle to overcome.​
A jedi didn’t fear death. There was only The Force.​
He exhaled slowly as he fought that rising anxiety, that pit in his stomach that spoke of only darkness - and pulled at his fraying sanity. The man before him didn’t speak - instead silence rolled from his imperceivable lips; and he could feel the Force shutter at every unheard syllable. Wyatt swallowed that fear, abandoned it -​
The Force was guidance. It was everything.​
You don’t have to do this…”​
His lightsaber ignited in a snap-hiss iconic of its weaponized form. Blue light washed over Wyatt as he held it close - and watched the man before him for his own reaction; already knowing that this may yet be the hardest fight of his life - and the whispers that buzzed in his skull only reinforced that danger.​
There can always be peace.”​

A man can change his stars
ICOGrz1.png

Alderaan // Aldera City // Palace District -> Museum of Antiquites.
Mark [-00:06] Before Operation Commencement.
Objective: Defend the Diplomats from Hostile Threats.
Secondary Objective: Passively Recon Imperium Personnel.
Friendly Assets: The Republic >> Sigma Squad
Possible Hostiles?: The Grayson Imperium, Disgruntled Locals, Problem Children.

"EVERYONE JUST CALM DOWN!"

Riots were breaking out. People were mad, furious about anything to do with the politics of these two major powers within the galaxy. They were right to be angry. Yet, at the same token, they should not be so quick to shoot one another over opinions of how the galaxy should be ran. How a planet should be ruled. Jedi have spoken time and time again of stepping down from legislation, governmental bodies, or even positions of power over others. Why? Those who are in power, subjugating people, sought more. Power, wealth, more to rule over. It mattered not. As a once long passed man spoke, "Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

This Grayson Imperium. Strange for their Church of Light, Followers of Ashla, and almost Imperical rules and mindset. It reminded me heavily of a discussion I had seen and viewed. Was this the same group that came forward? If so, then why was there a problem with the Republic? I was not privy to these agenda games, nor did I want to delve into them. However, from the aspect of the Jedi alone, it made me wonder and question how far these Followers of Ashla have gone?

What brought me back to the present, was a glass bottle of liquor being thrown at me. As soon at it hit the wall beside me, an explosion of fire and heat came for me. Jumping back and even taking more steps away from the flames, I raised my hands into the air. Looking at those who were rioting. Clearly they would not be reasoned with when that speaking to them, looked little more than a local himself.

Dressed in just some barely covert combat gear, wearing a poncho, wearing some nice gloves, and a lightsaber hidden on my chest. However, a pistol was on my hip. Here as an Ally of the Republic Jedi, I had been tasked with keeping those near this Museum safe. Which was difficult to do. So many entrances, so many places they could get in. Hell, we didn't know if there were underground passages or secret entrances. A local police officer came to my side with a riot shield and pulled me back. Shaking his head at my attempt.

I knew they wouldn't listen. Yet I tried just to say I did.

I was done. They had this mostly covered. It was their turn to deal with those who sought to bring down the governments speaking. Yet they could make no impact alone. Turning away from the situation, one police officer was walking with me when I just... had this gut feeling. Something was going down. It was almost a pain. Something was going down now. It had to be done now. Turning to said officer.

"Thank you, but I can take it from here. No need to attract attention or get you in trouble. I can slip away."
"Take it easy kid. Thanks for trying."

Nodding my head, I closed my eyes as we walked away from each other. Feeling the flow of the force. Reaching out to find th- NO! I could feel the presence. My head snapped into their direction. Legs carrying me with a speed that could make professional sportsmen jealous. I didn't know who they were, but it was a group of four. I could feel their emotions. Some were upset, but more so, surprised. An alley. Directly in front of me was a rather tall Droid. One that was alone and seemed to be unarmed, while... Republic troopers?

Wait, why were the big Special operations guys here? And aiming down a lone droid? I had no other thoughts. Weapons raised and fingers pulling on the trigger of their weapons. It was without hesitation that I close the distance between myself and the droid. Hands pushing out in front of me. Open palmed and feeling pain flow through my body. The force enacting whatever it willed to become around us.
A bright blue dome formed in front of myself and this droid. Swirling mass that seemed to be almost liquid as the rounds pelted into the surface.

Their rounds exploded of some form against the surface. Feeling the strain as they fired.

"CEASE FIRE! CEASE FIRE!"

Everything screamed this was wrong. No, not from a moral point of view.

Final Dawn Central Command
Objective : N/A
Allies : Grayson Imperium
Enemies : Republic (Over Kuat only)

---------------
Kuat (Orbit)
PC Characters : Maracel Yorkell II, Adam Versili , Relven Jonnar, Josiah Miller
---------------

After aiding the Grayson Imperium secure Kuat. Maracel had moved back to Anaxes assembling an "Irregular Fleet" of multiple different ships the Directorate had purchased in the past and creating a small armada of Warships in which order to aid the Lord Imperator in his efforts to claim Kuat. When he heard that Republic Naval Forces had attacked the Imperium and Kuati Defense Fleet Maracel moved into action deploying his entire Fleet of 51 Warships into the Kuat System and soon making plans to attack the Republic Fleet.

But Maracel wasn't alone. With him were to of his Naval Commanders Adam Versili Ex-Imperial Warlord and Relven Jonnar a Balmoraan Officer. Along with the aid of Josiah Miller who would take command of the Directorate Space Marines, Maracel was fully certain that victory was near with the presence of his other commanders. Soon the Directorate Fleet consisting of 51 Ships would jump out of hyperspace behind the Imperium and Kuati Fleets and would begin moving towards their position.

As the Directorate Fleet moved into position Maracel and his Commanders conversed on a holographic meeting to discuss their next course of action.

Director we have heard reports that enemy Forces have begun engaging the Kuati Fleet while the Imperium Fleets remain Idle. We should assist them” said Adam Versili

No we have orders from the Lord Imperator to remain on the defensive. Director what shall we do”. Relven Jonnar

Relven is right , we must remain on the defensive per the Lord Imperators order. Divert all power to the shields and begin deploying fighters we will prevent any direct attack on our vessels by the Republic and ensure that they can't do damage against us”

And what about me?” asked Josiah Miller “Me and my men are awaiting orders

Don't worry Miller you and your men shall be deployed in time. In the meantime we must remain on the defensive.

Soon the Directorate Fleet joined the Imperium and Republic Fleets and soon Hundreds of Fighters were deployed in order to assist the Imperium and Kuati Ships while all power was diverted to the shields as the Directorate Ships would not open fire on the enemy fleet just yet as Maracel needed confirmation from the Lord Imperator that the Grayson Imperium could openly engage their enemies.

-------------------
Kuat (Ground)
Pc Characters : Lucius Fendam
-------------------

Meanwhile on the surface of Kuat , Lucius Fendam was leading a Directorate Task Force as they assisted the Sons of Ession in defending the Aristocrats of Kuat who were now being targeted by a group of unknown Terrorists . Lucius and his men had positioned themselves at the Manor of a Kuati Aristocrat Allied to the Directorate in which Lucius used as his base of operations against any future attacks. Directorate Army Troopers were on patrol in the Estates of the Kuati Nobility looking out for any terrorists and ensuring that the Kuati Nobles were safe. Hopefully the Terrorists would not strike as the DIB predicted as Lucius knew that the security of the Kuati Nobles was vital for the Imperium’s plans for Kuat.

------------
Alderaan
PC Characters : Denzul Yorkell
------------

Denzul Yorkell was on Alderaan partaking at peace talks between the Grayson Imperium and the Republic as he along with the other diplomats present were notified of a skirmish between Imperium and Republic Forces. For Denzul peace would be hard to achieve but it would be in the best interests of the Grayson Imperium to make peace with the Republic in order to main peace in the Core.

The Lord Imperator has a point. If this continues the Core Worlds might find itself once more in another conflict and already many world's have yet to recover from the previous conflict between the Corellian Confederation and the Core Imperial Confederation. We must come to a compromise quickly before the battle over Kuat escalates

Hopefully the Republic Diplomats would listen , the Battle for Kuat was a useless effort as the Republic had made a bold move in moving their Fleets back to a Kuat after defeating an Imperial Warlord Fleet there in an attempt to seize the KDY for themselves. Now they had started a skirmish that might throw the entire Core Worlds into a large war. If the Republic Diplomats were wise and not a bunch of Warmongers then there was still hope for peace.

Last edited:

Fable Solborne

F
Aldera City
Museum of Antiquities
Stop the Madness
=============================
Raona Cadera Raona Cadera P Placeholder 0128 Denzul Yorkell Faith Organa Faith Organa Theo Vereen Theo Vereen Dak Dak Kaleleon Kaleleon Republic Engineering Republic Engineering

"What do you mean the Desert Dawn is gone?" Fable asked, staring into the comm. The organized talks had essentially devolved as the diplomats and representatives had all received a barrage of messages. Fable herself had almost a dozen messages lined up for her to listen to them. They were more official messages than the connection she was observing now. This was from Aila, her oldest friend from childhood, and still on Kalist. Aila, like Fable, had worked for the Kalist Civil Service, and had elected to stay local to raise her children closer to family. "That's impossible. Are you saying reports are it exploded almost immediately after a Kuati local ship? What about survivors?" Really, she was asking about one survivor. Gren Solborne. Her brother.

It was too late, of course. The situation had deteriorated rapidly. Far too rapidly to be an accident. But that was beyond her control and even her scope of the situation. She blinked back tears that had begun to leak into the corner of her eyes. Gren had done his duty and would want her to do hers. He had reupped after they joined the Republic in an attempt to set an example to others. That the dream of the Republic was something worth standing up for, to fight for, and in this case, to die for. She took a deep breath. The others were speaking to her and she agreed. She wanted a moment or two, but that was impossible. Every moment she delayed, more people died. More brothers and sisters. Not just her. If she believed in her mission as fully as she claimed to do, there was only option. She sent the rest of the comm messages to the voicemail and opened a channel to whoever was in charge at Kuat.

Nothing. A frown flickered across her face as she tried again. Were they being jammed. She shifted frequencies to local Republic channels on Alderaan. That was functioning. She keyed in a brief message and sent it via text. OMI would have to sort through and direct it to the right area. Long-distance comms to Kuat are jammed. Unjam and restore comms ASAP. Dispatch courier if at all possible to withdraw to far edges of the system and cease fire.

Fable squared her shoulders and took a moment to clear her throat. One hand smoothed her dress while the other ensured that there was no sign she had almost been crying. The worry and uncertainty remained in her core, eating and gnawing away at her with fear and worry. She pushed that aside. Her own feelings could not be allowed to get in the way. She turned and strode back to the table, resuming her seat. Hopefully, they were all too occupied to notice that her eyes were getting red and puffy.

"You are completely correct. We must stop this and find out what truly happened. I do not believe sabotage led to the..." Her voice wavered for a moment before regained her compusure and solidified, "the Desert Dawn. Not from the Imperium, Imperator. I suspect outside forces. Unfortunately, we are unable to get in contact. Our long-range communications are being prevented from reaching the forces at Kuat. I am dispatching a courier as quickly as possible. I do fear, however, that what shadows might be behind this, may anticipate such a contingency and have prepared to intercept. Destroy or capture and change, I do not know."

She looked the others square in the face. "Do any of you have a means of bypassing the comm jamming?" In the distance, she heard what she thought was blaster-fire, and while her face paled, she kept it formal. "And we may have further complications targeting ourselves. Imperator," she turned to look at her compatriot, "We may need to work together on more than just diplomacy. What is the best way to we can coordinate our forces here?"

Objective: Disable Kuati starfighters
Equipment: Aspis Combat shield, Lightsaber, Defender II class starfighter
Tags: Bernard of Arca

Each fighter stopped was a Republic soldier that was saved, in the Jedi’s wake he’d already left over a half dozen disabled starfighters. They floated and spiraled through space, harmless, defenseless, but alive. At the end of the battle even if he had to do it himself the pilots would be retrieved. For the present, they’d just have to sit out and watch the rest of the battle over Kuat.

Calmly piloting and going after a seventh Kuati, Lanik circled about. The target fleeing the Jedi in hopes of avoiding a similar predicament as their formation brothers. Lanik could feel it, he could feel all the turbulent emotions of the battlefield as he let himself stay open to the force. The betrayal the Republic felt, the fear and anger of the Kuati, the confusion of the Imperium. It all filled the force, flooding into the Jedi’s being, attempting to distract him. Worrying at his lip, Lanik’s finger hovered over the trigger and with a pull laser fire sliced through the fighter and disabled its propulsion system. The Kuati continuing on due to the momentum, but effectively out of the fight.

“Seven down, too many more to go.” The Jedi muttered. An exhalation of breath that quickly turned into a gasp. The hair rose up on the Jedi’s arms, a chill retreating down his spine. Eyes glazing over he watched as through the viewport he saw a starfighter similar to his own flying straight forward. No, not similar, it was his own. From above laser fire hailed down destroying the starfighter and in an instant, Lanik returned to where he’d been as though time had never passed. A vision, granted by the force, a warning of what was to come. No, what could possibly come.

Reaching towards the control panel overriding the safety protocols Lanik activated a system feature usually saved for benchmark tests. Full reverse. His fighter immediately bucked, the safety harness burrowing into his chest, the wind knocked out of him. Bearing through the pain he pushed the yolk down, entering a dive in hopes of evading the cascading bolts. No such luck. The left side of his fighter was scraped by the enemy’s lasers. Alarms blared inside the starfighter the ship's shielding cut down by half in an instant.

Pushing the throttle further Lanik went full into the dive, before casting a glance into the rear-view display. The exact same starfighter as his own trailing him. For an instant, the padawan believed it to be another vision. Yet as he felt the presence of one more trained than himself he paled. One he did not recognize. Perhaps the Imperium had managed to steal a fighter and disguise themselves as a Republic Jedi? Whatever the answer Lanik had to act.

Continuing into his dive, the Jedi shot forward towards what remained of the Desert Dawn. “Divert energy to rear shields.” There was an affirmative chirp from the droid brain. No question, no doubt, it simply did, allowing Lanik to focus on keeping himself from being blown out of space. Unlike how he’d merely disabled the Kuati ships it appeared the other planned on putting the Jedi’s life to a permanent end.

There was only one chance for Lanik to survive the encounter. Outmaneuvering the other was going to be more than a little difficult. One miscalculation and Lanik would be space dust. Shaking his head, shoving the doubt that ate at his heart down he focused on his goal. The open hanger of the sinking Desert Dawn. Flames still engulfed its exterior as it floated helplessly, unable to change its own fate. The hangar bay shields were down, cargo, and starfighters leaking out into space creating a belt of junk that encircled the ship.

Diving into the wreckage, Lanik’s hands on the steering yolk moved to and fro, not rampant and uncontrolled but calm, collected. The starfighter ducked beneath a cargo crate, bucked up and over a dropship. The lasers opened up, detonating an empty starfighter in a blossom of flame that Lanik flew through and entered the hanger.

Explosions rocked the warship, debris filled the hangar bay. A nearby detonation rocking the vessel and depleting Lanik’s shields to nothing. The end was in sight, the other side of the hanger that opened up into open space. Without shields he was a sitting duck, he had to do something to get both him and his tail out of the fight.

Flipping up the flare switch Lanik fired them all off where they exploded in a vibrant array in an attempt to blind the other fighter. Activating full reverse once more and even using the Defender II’s emergency thrusters Lanik shot backward at the other starfighter. Spinning the yolk around so his cockpit could glance into the other’s as they both crashed.

ICOGrz1.png

Aldera City
Museum of Antiquities
Play it Cool
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fable Solborne Denzul Yorkell Faith Organa Faith Organa Theo Vereen Theo Vereen Dak Dak P Placeholder 0128 Republic Engineering Republic Engineering Kaleleon Kaleleon

He could hear Fable's sadness in her voice, could sense it as clear as day. It was a tragedy...Truly. At least that was the face he wore now as he placed a hand on her shoulder to console her. He knew what tore at her heart...The Desert Dawn had been chosen specifically for the effect it would have on her. So far it was the only thing that seemed to be going right. He hadn't expected the Imperator himself to show up to the delegation and the other Dark force he felt on the planet...Sith he knew. But his choice to send the promotion hungry and young Corellian Admiral Zahara couldn't have worked out better. With a promotion in sight and with communications blocked he'd do everything in his power to make sure the system was "secure". He'd had to pull a few favors and give a few for that...But now as the Corellian Senator he had no shortage of "favors" to give.

The fleet the Republic had sent on the other hand was small in comparison to the Corellian task force. He had seen the commanding officer's records before sending them on the mission...He'd be the wild card. Would he do his duty or would his morals get in the way?

He gave Fable a reassuring look.

"What about the fighter base near the Humbarine system? A courier from there would be able to reach Kuat much faster." And more likely to fall under his sphere of influence... "As long as we contact the Lord Admiral in advance I'm sure she can spare a blockade runner fast enough to get there before too many more lives are lost." He clenched his fist tightly, shooting a glare in the direction of the Imperium delegation.

"I'm sure however, the Imperium would love a reprieve before they get another chance to stab us in the back. Last report sounded like they were taking quite the trouncing." The riots outside were worrying, and he wished they'd picked a more formal and more secure location like the Palace or Hall of Justice than the Museum. Sure both teams had security within, the Republic had even brought in a team of fresh Commandos, though he preferred the tall, dark, and intimidating look of Corellian Darksabers. But it sounded like combat had reached inside the museum somewhere. He only heard it because he knew combat, well...Another side of him knew combat. For now he'd pretend like he hadn't heard the distant particle rifle fire.

Xenro

Nox Aeternum.
sXB35Q.gif

Objective: Peace is a lie.
Equipment: Green bladed lightsaber/black hilt

It began with talks.

The smallest of lies planted seeds in humanity and blossomed into hope. With bolstered tenacity and a firm belief in dystopian ideals, they clung desperately to the delusion of peace. This was the greatest betrayal of human nature imaginable, and it was so utterly common.

Their true nature was discord. Chaos was the rich, uncertain condition under which humanity thrived. Without adversity, growth stunted and withered into complacency. The ideals of the Galactic Republic- of Democracy- and of the newly birthed Imperium were the worst offenders in modern history. Vying for command of entire worlds, they impressed their views and their conflicts on new horizons.

Xenro cared nothing for the people, and he wouldn't lie to them by pretending otherwise. That was the chiefest of differences between the Sith and the Politicians who had become his targets. Their conflict meant a prolific display of Death- something to which he was not averse- but also, the final outcome meant a destabilization of power, and consolidation for one group or the other. It meant that proponents of false freedom, of governance, and by extension the Jedi gained a foothold.

That could not be allowed to stand.

Swathed in black robes that flowed as he walked, Xenro approached the apex of ideas. Emotions roiled and twisted around the capital, the stakes invested alight like a beacon in the Force. It made for an all too obvious target.

Between the Sith Lord and his victims stood an amalgamation of Republic Guards, Imperial Defenders, and Jedi Knights.

In short, fodder.

He moved slowly through the streets as other proponents of Chaos began their assault. There was no need to hurry, or to dread the outcome. The balance would be restored, and he would be its arbiter.

sXB35Q.gif

Wearing: Armor, Comfortable-looking long coat covering it
Wielding: WindWhisper
Allies: Agents of Chaos
Enemies Everyone else
Direct Tags: Xenro Xenro Vale Vynar Vale Vynar Muad Dib Muad Dib

s56d21.png

Peace, was a lie. As a child, Alwine had dreamed of peaceful times. The actual wars on Stewjon were few and far in between, most of the fighting happening between clans and villages. And yet, for a Lupine growing up in secret, one who had to hide who and what they exactly were, coupled with being raised into servitude, to always bow to her betters by virtue of birth, had left her longing for better things. For a short time, after her release from that horrible planet, she had believed that the better things would finally begin.

They did not.

But despite her suffering growing up, despite her displeasement with her situation once free of Stewjon, Alwine had been learning. Forced into a mostly silent servitude turned into following orders that often times lacked logic, she had become quiet and observant, her brown eyes peering at her surroundings, taking it all in, learning and becoming better every step of the way. She had thought, for what seemed to be a very long time ago, that she had wanted to be a Warrior of the physical kind, swinging swords and stabbing people. She was even decent at it, though not quite anywhere near the top of any sufficiently trained group. What she learned though, was that her tongue was even sharper than any sword she had, and in a galaxy where one was not limited to being a warrior or being a servant, she no longer wished to be the warrior, but something else. Something that for her, would be better.

And thus, she had become not only a Speaker among the Agents of Chaos, but the Head of Speakers, trusted to lead those for whom combat engagement was not an instant priority. She had been following the events of both Kuat and Alderaan from the Unknown Regions, reading every piece of news that made it out of the Core. The entire situation was completely redundant. Both planets, to the petite blonde's opinion, should have been left completely alone. When the offer to make sure they were indeed made to be as such, she could not pass the opportunity up.

Many Speakers had come with her. But they did not receive entrance to the peace talks. It did not matter though; while the Agents' numbers were somewhat dwindled at the moment, there were still enough of them to come and make a stand. The treatment of both Alderaan and Kuat by the combination of the Republic and the Imperium was beneath any standard. Alwine had almost gone to Kuat, wanting to remind those people the number of years their rings had lain in ruin, their planet devastated as external government after government made the attempt to bleed them dry without thought or respect to who and what those people were.

But never before had she thought she would do what she'd just done.

Moving among the chaos, the five foot woman who looked incredibly human in that moment wanted but one thing – to blend in. There would be no time for her to speak up, to make her voice heard. Not unless she found a reporter or a journalist or… Or a comm tower. She knew others of the Agents were in the crowds as well, but what she needed now, was help. Someone who knew the area better than she did, for she was certain that bringing up a holomap in the midst of the ensuing carnage would only draw more attention to her. And besides, her wrist link had somehow managed to shatter; when the chaos had begun earlier, she had taken a fall, and could now not contact anyone unless she used another person to do so.

Republic Guards, Imperial Defenders, and Jedi Knights were all around. But there was one that was with hers, who had not yet drawn his weapon. She recognized his face, the new one that had been brought into their folds through the merit of their research labs in the Garden of Death - Xenro Xenro .

Moving with fluid motions, Alwine made her way to him through the crowd, coming to walk by his side, her stride matching his. "Do you know who I am?" she asked him. It was not a pompous question, and Alwine held no intent of attempting to wave her position around – she merely assumed that if he was an Agent of Chaos like her, he had enough common sense not to help just any random person without knowing who they were or what they fought for, "I am Alwine, the Head of Speakers." They had never met, not before now. But she could sense the power that floated from beneath his skin, feel the Darkside. "Is your wrist link or comm device functional? Mine has broken and I find myself in the need to make a certain speech. One does not need to be a Sith in order to know that peace is a lie."

sXBFRx.gif

Wearing: Armatura | The Forgemaster's Ring | Ring of Stasis | The Sofitor
Wielding: 8 Nozhi Blades | 1 Czerka knive | 2 Nastirci Combat Knives | Clarion | Copero's Wail | Fire and Smoke | Combat Gauntlets | 2 TOTT-001 Arc Light Blaster | 2 Dissuader KD-30 Pistols with Glitter Bullets
Allies: Agents of Chaos
Enemies: Everyone else
Direct Tags: (people on Kuat) Kamyrin Gyvolis Kamyrin Gyvolis P Placeholder 0128 Dak Dak Jegy Sesara Jegy Sesara +Let's Boogie!

re3GLA.png

Kuat had always smelled so wrong to the Sithling, and she was never entirely sure why. The last time she had been there, she had, ironically enough, fought for the release of the planet from the clutches of the former Republic. They had succeeded. But how many smelly and grubby hands had claimed ownership to Kuat since that day? The CIC (whom she had, also ironically enough, helped as well on more than one occasion), the Corellians, other smaller organizations… And yet for all the hands that had left their paw prints on it, the planet looked worse than it ever did. Some had claimed that the rings had been fixed, but she'd seen them on her way to the ground earlier. If fixed they had been, someone had destroyed them again pretty quickly after that.

In some cultures, Scherezade knew, women's faces and bodies were marred so that they would become unappealing to predatory males. That was the promise, anyway, behind scarred faces, missing limbs, and altered body parts. And just like with those women, Kuat had undergone all the damage it could without being outright destroyed. And just like with those women, it did not deter those who wanted to hurt it, harm it, and then claim ownership on it. And Kuat was scarred. Worse, possibly, than Scherezade's soul considering the too many events of the past two years.

A better person would have come to try to help the innocents injured on the planet. A better person might have attempted to vie for change through more peaceful means. But Scherezade was not a better person. Rules by her passion, her emotions, and her love for violence, her idea on liberating Kuat (and along the way, Alderaan as well, though she would not be focusing there this day) included streets full of blood, included the death of nobles, and included showing these people that this was what happened when you lay on your back and welcomed another government with open arms, a government that would never care, but only drain you dry. The logic was quite clear. For if Kuat had resisted, the Agents of Chaos would have come to help it resist. If Kuat had succeeded without them, they never would have need to step there other than to forge trade agreements. Trade agreements, she now recalled, that were almost signed but months ago, before eventually deciding to turn to another planet for some big purchases.

And here she was now, walking through the streets. Fighting on Kuat had already broken out, and for once, it was not because the Agents of Chaos had instigated it. Scherezade was not completely sure who had and why, but she totally supported this. Nothing like a pyramid of corpses to make someone see reason. Though her body was decked with weapons, in her hands she held a small paper bag that was filled with cheese cubes. People often underestimated the good food that could be found on a planet such as this, and the particular bag she was holding had been purchased months ago. It seemed like as good as any of a moment to start eating it. Some of the best fighting was done when you had food in your stomach, but not enough so that it encumbered you. Cheese, therefore, was perfection.

Her glowing green eyes looked all around her, waiting for that right moment to drop the cheese, and pull a blade out.

“Does any Imperium star-fighters read me?“ Justin shouted desperately into his headset
“I would like it very much if I wasnt alone out here, if at all possible I need two wingmen just in case we are attacked, over.“
He said as he looks at the chaos ensuing all around him, hoping that someone heard his pleas. He doesnt know much to why the Imperium was attacked by the republic, though he will fight tooth and nail for the Imperium. They took him in when he had no where else to go, his fingers sat ready on the triggers of his star-fighter, ready for anything

sXB35Q.gif
Objective: Who Knows
Equipment: Purple Bladed Lightsaber, Dark Forge Sword
Tags: Alwine Daye Alwine Daye Fable Solborne Maou Maou

reKFam.png

The Blackguard had come to Alderaan in force. A dozen Shadows had been brought along by Myrium, each one standing on the small cliff face to either side of Myrium. The long black trench coats, the replacement of the more traditional robes of force users, were moving gently in the wind as the small group stared down at the meeting site below, or more accurately, the warzone quickly developing below. Myrium watched with trepidation as the fighting began to rapidly spread across the region, eventually turning his eyes away. When he had joined the Agents of Chaos, he had known what their goals were, what their intentions for the galaxy had been. But seeing it in person for the first time was something entirely different.

Turning his head to look at the Shadows, Myrium gave them a simple nod. In response, the twelve warriors activated their purple lightsabers and jumped down from the cliff, rushing towards the combat site. The Blackguard would focus their efforts on targeting down Jedi across the city, preventing them from interfering with the goals of the Agents. Pushing himself to his feet, Myrium jumped down from the cliff himself, beginning to head off towards a different objective.

The enemy forces, despite the insanity, were well-coordinated, with Agents of Chaos efforts being kept in check in multiple regions. A transmission had been picked up from the Museum of Antiques, an area that had so far escaped the worst that the battle ha to offer. It had a central location, a defendable approach, and likely, enough communication equipment to help coordinate the defenders of the planet, and potentially send word off-world for assistance. If that was allowed to happen, the efforts of the Agents of Chaos, no matter what Myrium felt about them, would all be for nothing.

He made his way through the city, through the riots and the battles, sticking to the shadows as he made his way towards the Museum. When he finally came in sight of it, he emerged from the shadows of the buildings, reaching into the pockets of his trench-coat and began to pull black gloves over his fingers he kept in them. Sweaty palms were not what someone wanted when they were about to blow something up.

Denzul Yorkell

D
Objective : Partake in Peacetalks and find a Peaceful Solution
Tags : Fable Solborne P Placeholder 0128 Myrium Okar Myrium Okar Alwine Daye Alwine Daye Faith Organa Faith Organa

As the Kalistian Senator Spoke Denzul Nodded in full agreement. The DIB has heavily suspected that outside forces were going to be involved and through DIB Operative Jeremiah McFarlone , Maracel was notified of the possible involvement of the Agents of Chaos and the threat they might pose to the Peace Talks. Riots had begun on Kuat , Protests on Alderaan and with the crisis only escalating Denzul knew that there was a third party and knew exactly where to point to. "Well Mrs.Solborne i completely Agree with you. Neither the Imperium or the Republic are responsible for the attacks and my organization , but we have yet to find a possible perpetrator for the Conflict. However we have caught wind of an increase of terrorist activity on the Planets of Kuat and Alderaan in which i believe are being carried out by those responsible for the attacks"

"As for the Long-Range Communications i don't know what's going on. My cousin is commanding a Fleet on Kuat and has multiple Cruisers with Long-Range Communication arrays we could perhaps get a message through by sending one messages to all Communication Ships at once. Though i don't know if it will work. Also if you don't mind Senator Solborne , i'm simply a Politician but i suggest we begin by ordering both Imperium and Republic fleets on Kuat to stand down first before any sort of Co-ordination can be made and then once we can end the skirmish over Kuat we should try to find the ones responsible for this escalation and detain them as fast as possible. But we must move quickly for our enemies are perhaps making their next move as we speak here "

Denzul knew that something was wrong and feared that those responsible for the escalation of the Crisis might be making plans for their next move or perhaps even worse , executing their next move. With the Directorate's Forces solely Focused on Kuat. It would be hard to contact Maracel and his Forces as Protests and Riots seemed to bring the War to Alderaan. If everything went well then hopefully a Peacefull solution could be found and a war could be prevented that is if Senator Solborne and Lord Imperator Grayson were willing to Co-Operate in order to end this bloody conflict.

Last edited by a moderator:
Location: Outside the Museum of Antiquities, Aldera City, Alderaan
Aligned with: Grayson Imperium
Enemies: Anyone who misbehaves

~~~

There had been too much bloodshed already.

Heliobas still carried the memory of the destruction and havoc wreaked upon the nobility of Kuat during the initial diplomatic relations with the Imperium. He was not surprised that they had reacted so swiftly and violently to the arrival of the Republic forces, though the Republic had not been responsible for the deaths of their leader and so many of the elite. With the addition of terrorist forces meddling, the peace talks were rapidly devolving into chaos.

There was little he could do in such a messy situation, barred as he was from engaging with the major players. He lingered outside the building where the leaders of the Republic and the Imperium were discussing the fate of the system. As he circled the entrances, he eventually found himself witnessing the confrontation between Republic Engineering Republic Engineering , Kaleleon Kaleleon , and Dak Dak . Apparently, the droid's presence had become a point of contention, a source of anxiety and alarm.

Reaching out with both the Force and his own primitive natural telepathy, he glossed over the thoughts of the two men, learning the reasons for their actions. Gideon's fear of sabotage was plain, along with his military training to act first, ask questions later. Kale's moral outrage lay at the fore of his consciousness; the rest was carefully obscured beneath Jedi mental shields. Doubtless he would sense the so-called "master"'s clumsy attempts at reaching him, but it couldn't be helped.

"You two," he shouted, stalking toward the group. "The droid is with the Imperium. Stop fighting over it, or there will be consequences neither of you want."

P Placeholder 0128

Objective: De-escalate the Confrontation (Don't Die), Stop the Assassination Attempt
Tags: Republic Engineering Republic Engineering Kaleleon Kaleleon
Others: Salamander Salamander

Between the silent movements of the Republic Commandos and Dak's own hurried pace, their unexpected engagement happens without time for thought. The droid cuts a corner sharply, rounding it to be met with a close quarters engagement with Sigma Squad. Dak's instinct is to shoulder his weapon, but knows once weapons are hot the situation would be impossible to calm. Fortunately, he manages to override the action in microsecond that it travels through his primary performance bank; fast enough to avoid the aggressive response.

Unfortunately for him, this reaction is not shared.
Four particle rifles rise in unison, their barrels targeting the droid's central chassis.

It had all come down to one fatal error; he had been sloppy in his desperation to avoid war. Dak had a wide range of combat routines at his disposal, but nothing that would give him the edge against a commando ambush. There was very little anyone could do under such circumstances. As their fingers squeeze the trigger and the droid attempts to move to cover, he can't help but think that his destruction here - amidst peace talks on Alderaan - was an anti-climactic one. His only hope in these final moment was that he'd avoid becoming a martyr; the Lord-Imperator would not be pleased to learn that his family's ancient companion had been gunned down at the hands of the Republic.

As the particle blasts let loose, the air begins to distort and solidify. Before Dak can question its nature, the Jedi's shouts answer the question.

"
...Master Jedi?" he manages to ask as the unknown man throws himself between the line of fire. He didn't recognize the young force-wielder as a pupil of Jedi Master Wyatt Morga Wyatt Morga 's Order in the Imperium, nor as a padawan of the Lord-Imperator. Collecting himself now that time afforded him a reaction, Dak puts himself behind the cover of a trash bin within the radius of the Kale's dome.

With another unconfirmed individual becoming aware of their situation, things were growing even more dire. His cover had been blown, but the objective could still be salvaged.
"I am DAC.P028-1, operating on behalf of the Imperium's Ministry of Intelligence," he calls out from his guarded position, doing his best to remain behind cover until he can properly IFF tag the commandos "our agency has intel that a Republic diplomat has been targeted in a plot to throw our nations into full-scale war."

Last edited:

Max Darksun

M
HcFRix9.png

Starting Location: Aboard The Roost (Starhawk-class Battleship Mark I)
Objectives: Establish Space Superiority, Defend Fleet
Allies: Republic, COMETS, galactic friends et al.
Enemies: Grayson Imperium, galactic adversaries et al.
Ship:
X-90 Stealth X-wing Starfighter
___

It had been a tick since Max Darksun had been a part of a squadron, let alone an elite one. His very promising military career with the Chandrilan Defense Force as a starfighter pilot had been cut short when the Galactic Alliance had fallen to the Sith Empire's treachery and their endgame plot. Chandrila had been hit hard as the agri-world was a part of the Alliance and a target that fateful day. Max's pregnant wife and young son had been killed during the attack leaving him a changed man forever. He drifted for a while in a drunken haze mostly taking on mercenary jobs flying escort for shipping companies and/or providing security at fight clubs; indulging himself too in the blood sport. For the down beaten Chandrilan, the drinking and fighting was a way to numb his pain and make him forget what he'd lost instead of actually dealing with the grief outright.

It was by pure happenstance (or maybe the Force or a higher being willed it so) that an acquaintance of Max's father came across the self-loathing drunk full of survivor's guilt face down in the gutter one day on Corellia. Ava Cartwright-Pryce Ava Cartwright-Pryce only knew too well how that particular guilt could eat away at you and felt compelled to help the fellow pilot. The Commander took it upon herself to sober him up and give the man a reality check: He was alive, his family was dead, and now he owed it to them to go on and make the most of the precious gift called life.

And now here Max was...

The dark-haired Chandrilan followed along with his squad mates as the group of specialized pilots for the Republic headed to the hangar bay of the COMETS' base of operations for this mission, which seemed to be getting more urgent with every step from the alerts going off overhead on the comms within the vessel.

The Red, Black, and Gold flights of the covert starfigher squadron gathered around their commanding officer, Synthia Fellstarr, while she gave them the sitrep and launch orders to follow. Darksun gave a nod of understanding to the Major, then he flashed a thumbs up to his wingman, Kade Seyta Kade Seyta , just before sprinting off to his snubfighter that was already pre-flighted on the flight line. BB-11 had been secured in its socket on the X-wing's fuselage behind the cockpit by the time the flight lieutenant ascended the service ladder. The green and white BB-series astromech droid sent a welcoming message that scrolled across the flight console's data screen before his dark brown eyes.

Chuckling, "Reaper", the callsign he was given while attending the military academy back on Chandrila, replied as the transparisteel canopy closed down over the cockpit. "You are certainly a spirited little droid... I'll give you that, Double One. Now let's go show them how it's done, huh?"

He popped in a piece of spearmint gum before engaging the engines and flight systems that had been on standby mode. The chewing helped to decrease Max's mental need for a drink to settle his nerves, especially during stressful situations, though having gum in one's mouth while pulling high G's wasn't the smartest thing to do. But, it kept the Chandrilan sharp and focused on the task at hand.

Feathering the controls of the X-90, Darksun launched the stealth starfighter out the battleship's magcon into the darkness of space and quickly rallied up with the rest of his flight.

:: Red Comet Three reporting in. Roger that, Red Leader. Ion Scrambler enabled.::

Last edited by a moderator:
Objective: Defend the Kuati Shipyards (Objective 2)

Alyson had bad premonitions before, she could see the strings begin to intertwine. She knew it would come, something, and it wouldn't be good. She had barely finished cleaning up from the mess the Bryn'dul had left when the alarm klaxons began to whirl again. She rushed to the makeshift command center.

The fleet was not incredibly equipped, it was supposed to protect against pirates and insurgents, not an organized battle fleet. That didn't matter now, she didn't have time to find reinforcments. She strolled up to the command table. Cables were splayed all over the place, Meridian guardsmen were shouting into microphones and attempting to assess the situation.

As the command table booted up the picture became rather clear, the republic were firing. The forces here were mostly her own, they were well disciplined. They were ordered not to fire, even if fired upon. As of right now, they were holding well.

"My empress, republic forces have entered the system, for some reason they have opened fire on our forces. Shall we return fire?" Her Lieutenant asked

Alyson sighed. They were not prepared to fight against the fighter centric doctrine of the republic. Her Mephiriums were capital killers, and those made up the bulk of her firepower. She didn't have much of a choice.

"Set up a defensive perimeter around the shipyards, broadcast a message stating that any vessels that come within firing distance of the defensive perimeter will be destroyed. I don't know why they aren't talking to us, I really don't care. Spread out the heavier vessels and destroy any and all vessels encroaching the perimeter. Use D-TeK to concentrate your fire. Any questions?" Alyson said.

Lanik Dawnstar Lanik Dawnstar
Kade Seyta Kade Seyta
(Don't know if I missed anyone mobile posting is suffering please direct all complaints to my PMs)

ICOGrz1.png

Alderaan // Aldera City // Palace District Alleyway -> Museum of Antiquities.
Mark [+00:03] After Operation Commencement.
Available Resources: [Click.]
Friendly Assets: The Republic >> Sigma Squad.
Neutral Variables: The Grayson Imperium.
Possible Hostiles?: Disgruntled Locals, Problem Children.

PubbyPostBreaker.png

In Gideon’s mind, there was no time to hesitate. Through years of experience on the battlefield, the Commando knew that one wrong decision could lead to a terrible tragedy. He had no choice but to open fire against this unidentified Droid bearing arms. It was the only logical path forward, especially since the Droid wasn’t listed on any documentation regarding the Imperium’s documentation.

So, like any good soldier would’ve done in his demanding position, the Balmorran acted first. However, instead of turning the Droid to segmented pieces of molten slag, the particle bolts struck a telekinetic barrier before violently exploding. The synthetic automaton was saved by grace and manifested will of a newcomer. Without ordering his men to lower their weapons, Gideon’s eyes diverted towards this poncho-clad figure and command his suit’s internal systems to determine this figure’s identity with a series of encoded blinks.

Kale Seleare. A Jedi that volunteered his services to aid the Republic in these diplomatic negotiations. He was a friendly face amidst the rising turmoil, at least, according to the Commando’s targeting systems. Gideon still didn’t trust the man - even though he saved them from slaying an unidentified automaton and sparking yet another diplomatic incident to add to this ever-growing debacle.

Without a word, but with a simple gesture of his extended hand, Gideon ordered his men to lower their weapons. Even if they pressed the attack, the powers of a Jedi would’ve hampered their progress towards the Museum - making things more troublesome than they needed to be. Clearly, the Jedi wished to restore a sense of normality amongst the populace of Alderaan, and Sigma Squad would need all the help they could get in safeguarding their charges. While the man wouldn’t trust the Jedi if they swore to him that water was wet, the Commando couldn’t deny their martial prowess on the battlefield.

Lowering his own weapon, and toggling the fire-selector to non-lethal, Gideon’s eyes shifted towards yet another figure striding into their immediate vicinity. It took everything that the Soldier had not to shoulder his rifle and riddle the unknown character with several unstable plasmatic bolts. He was stopped only by the green markings on his visor’s display, indicating this newly appeared figure as apart of the Imperium’s delegation. When the man spoke, however, he did so with an authority that didn’t match his stature. There was mention of an ultimatum that would likely see to this minor altercation turning into a full-blown firefight between multiple parties. Again, that was something that the Commando couldn’t afford.

“Activate stabilization protocols,” Gideon said over his armour’s encoded squad-level comms, as he forced his ivory panoply to switch on the integrated stabilizer mask with a blink. His mind filled with a subtle tingle of energy, which helped guard his thoughts and emotions against unwanted intrusion. “I suspect these Force-wielders aren’t alone, and we should make sure our thoughts are our own for the duration of this mission.”

Blinking emerald acknowledgement runes, and the subtle clatter of metallic armour plates were the only reply that the Commando received.

When the protection bubble was erected, the Droid that Sigma Squad initially targeted threw themselves behind cover. While Gideon’s attention was drawn elsewhere, one of the Commandos wordlessly gestured to the Droid’s newfound position. With the declaration from both the automaton and the newly arrived Mystic, the Balmorran found himself rapidly scrolling through the various assets that the Imperium’s designation sent ahead to the Republic. He noted that several members of this so-called Ministry of Intelligence were listed, but none of them matched the name designation he was given - until the man noticed an odd inclusion near the end of the list.

It seemed that this Droid was telling the truth, or at least enough of the truth to postpone any further hostilities.

:: The Republic Intelligence was unaware of your operation here as far as they’ve told us, DAC.P028-1. Outer-system Comms have been jammed, making it difficult to determine whose side unregistered… individuals are on.:: Gideon sighed heavily. :: However, our spooks knew of a plot to take out one of our diplomats as well. Sigma Squad and I were deployed to keep an eye on things; make sure that everyone got home safe and sound.::

The Commando stepped forward and made a disarming gesture towards both the Jedi and the Unkempt Mystic beyond. His intent wasn’t hostile, well - not anymore. He couldn’t care less with what they said, or did, but wished to make things right in some fashion or another. To do that, the man needed to make amends, and hope for the best - with whatever the future had in store for them.

:: My actions were entirely reactionary, and do not represent the collective will of the Republic. I wanted to apologize for possibly creating a diplomatic incident between our two disparate peoples, and will accept any punishment that comes my way once this... debacle is finished.::

It was uncharacteristic of Gideon to make such a formal apology without being commanded to do so; however, the situation demanded that such sacrifices needed to be made. The circumstances on Alderaan were far more significant than his own foolish notions of pride. He sighed, yet again, and ended up dipping his visor towards the duracrete surface beneath his feet - before refocusing on the Droid hiding behind cover.

:: I’m Null,:: The Commando stated, before allowing his comrades to introduce themselves based on their proximity to their unit’s commander.

Whisper, Dynamo, and Hatchet.

With their introductions made, Gideon signalled his men to form up and move towards the distant, but much closer Museum.

:: Now, pardon us - as we’ve got an assassination plot to foil and a burgeoning riot to assist in quelling.::

Last edited:
քɛǟƈɛ...
There was some faint movement in the dark being's left hand, the slightest curling of fingers as if he were to make a fist. Electricity crackled for a brief moment before the entire hand was engulfed by a sphere of kaleidoscopic energy as two strands terminated into one another and ignited. The power generated gave off its own unique reverberation in the Force, pure yet perverse with the Dark Side.
ɨֆ ǟ ʟɨɛ.
Without warning, the dark being was upon him. For in the time it took for one man to blink he had closed the distance between them with frightening speed. There had been not a sound, not a scuffle of a boot on the stone before the immensity of the man filled the Jedi's vision. The weapon which had previously been inert was now brimming with life, a two-meter-long blade the color of freshly spilled blood crackling violently in the open air. It was raised high above them, the man holding it with his right hand as he brought it down towards the Jedi in what would undoubtedly be a devastating blow. The left hand, crackling with power, swung in from below towards the man's torso.
ȶɦɛʀɛ ɨֆ օռʟʏ քǟֆֆɨօռ.

Cataline Holt

C
Objective: Try to Keep the Peace (and fail pretty badly)
Tags: Steve Holt Steve Holt

Blasterfire resounded throughout the city. Blue-green eyes glanced over to the several Alderaanian police forces that began to mobilize. Likely, all over the city. The thousands that were closes to the negotiations continued chanting - although screams began to crowd out along with the running of thousands of feet. She peered over the crowds to try to detect violence, but she couldn't see any.

Granted, she had just a small portion of site. The city blocked most of the streets and its like, which made it hard to truly assess the situation.

There had been plans in case of violence. It was a natural part of any protest. But it seemed like those plans had broken down - likely due to the amount of turnout that the protest was experiencing. "Let's try to remain calm," she tried to appease the masses that were before her. But most had begun to flee the area, and some even attempted to run towards the doors to the museum - only the security forces there knocked them back.

People were shouting curses - fully blaming the violence on the Imperium and the Republic. They would die here or they would die in a war for either side, and both seemed inevitable. Who could blame them? More primitive instincts kicked in moments of tension like this and... Riots, stampedes. Cataline's heart shattered as she feared the worse as rioters, instigators, and the like took advantage of what was supposed to be one of the most peaceful protests in recent memory.

"Please listen and follow the instructions provided by the Alderaanian police and evacuate in an orderly manner," she ordered through the comms through the continuously degrading situation. More blasterfire in the background only signified that this was getting worse, along with Alderaanian police vehicles moving into the vicinity.

A man can change his stars
ICOGrz1.png

Alderaan // Aldera City // Palace District -> Museum of Antiquites.
Mark [-00:06] Before Operation Commencement.
Friendly Assets: The Republic >> Sigma Squad
Possible Hostiles?: The Grayson Imperium, Disgruntled Locals, Problem Children.

As the rounds pelted into the barrier I had formed, Barely mind you, the firing stopped when another man seemed to introduce himself forcibly into the situation. Almost yelling commands for someone who had stature, yet seemed to be just a local. I didn't judge as he seemed privy to the idea that these peace talks needed to be performed. I did notice that the droid took cover even when behind the barrier. All of these distractions, coupled with barely able to use the force to begin with, my hands and arms were shaking like a leaf in the wind.

My legs were shaking trying to keep the shield up as the clear squad leader spoke up. His motions had the squad lower their weapons, and when done, I finally was able to release the shield. It faded and fell apart much akin to a wall of water. Splashing into the ground and then fading into obscurity. My breathing was heavy and burdened as "Null" Spoke up. Even mentioning that should his actions be the reason for failure, he would accept the consequences. I shook my head as the older individual was still standing to the side.

Dak as he proclaimed his designation to be, Even earlier calling me by the typical term of "Master Jedi." Informing he was of the Imperium Intelligence unit that had been brought in to solve a potential threat of Assassination. Well, I didn't expect that at all. Even more so, the Sigma Squad knew of such, and were trying to solve this as well. I felt myself move into position and take some words towards the both of them.

"Communication errors happen Null. However, I feel that since both of you have information, it would be good to compare notes while reaching the Museum. While I personally do not involve myself in matters of politics, having those who are good at such things killed on either side during such debates is not good."

Reaching under the poncho, I gingerly and carefully pulled out the Lightsaber I carried. I didn't activate it, but kept it in my hand in case someone else decided to show up. Seemingly there would be more with information like this if these Commandos had information on it, as well as Dak. My attention turned to the last arrival. The older individual who clearly seemed to believe himself in charge.

"I care not who the Grayson Imperium is, or any consequences they feel to hand out, but making threats of such is not going to help the situation. Continue to encourage the bystander effect, or actually provide assistance. Don't do both."

Turning back to Sigma Squad and Dak, I continued on.

"As a Republic Jedi, I hope my services can be used for your investigation. My saber is yours."

INTERACTING: Dak Dak | Salamander Salamander | Republic Engineering Republic Engineering |
NEARBY: Raona Cadera Raona Cadera | Fable Solborne | Faith Organa Faith Organa | P Placeholder 0128 | Maou Maou | Vale Vynar Vale Vynar | Xenro Xenro | Alwine Daye Alwine Daye | Myrium Okar Myrium Okar

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom