Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Kaleleon Seleare

A man can change his stars
"In all of my time, there was one thing that I kept about me. It was to keep a smile on my face no matter the cost."
"A smile?"
"Yes. Even as something as small as a smile, can be a weapon against your fears."

- Erathoal speaking to his Son, Kaleleon

|| THE BASICS ||
914b87f34f0f877df13f08a192f53f6d.jpg

|| PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION ||
  • Height: Five foot, Eight Inches
  • Weight: Approx. 190 lbs
  • Complexion: Caucasian
  • Eye Color: Blue
  • Hair Color: Brown/Red
  • Distinguishing Marks: A blaster scar along the right cheek/Back jaw from a Cultist. A entrance and exit saber wound on left abdomen just above the hip bone, Received it in training. Saber wound on left deltoid/upper arm, a wound gotten in combat with a Sith Lord he had Killed. Plethora of scar tissue along full length of his arms, and legs during his fight before the destruction of Csilla.
  • Voice Sample:
  • Appearance description: Standing well at about average height, Kale is considered by many to be a teddy bear. For most of his life, Kale had dressed in clothing that was little more than rags and broken sacks that were sewn together by hand. However, after being taken in under the apprenticeship of various Jedi based organizations, Kale has taken a liking to wearing simple shirts, pants, combat boots of some variety, and even a spacer jacket, and as always, the Jedi Mainstay of the Lightsaber.
|| ORIENTATIONS ||

dhA90Tb.jpg

|| STRENGTHS ||
  • Learning to Live: Kaleleon is a fast learner. Not because he has some quick brain, or super intelligence. Kale learns fast because he needed too. Being a Farmer, a former Trainee of the Paladins of Adamite Tower, and a Jedi Knight, a lot of information has come his way. Most of the time, it may fall by the wayside. However, Kale studies up and does all he can to soak up knowledge in any format possible. Why? He needs it to survive.
  • Work Hard, and Work Harder: Kale doesn't stop doing a task that is set before him. Its not in his bones to put down tools and walk away. Nor is it in him to not back down from doing work. Dirty, or not. Kale enjoys working with his hands.
  • Duelist in the Making: Due to a severe lack of Force capability in his youth, Kale heavily leans in upon his training as a Lightsaber duelist. Namely training with all aspects of Form V (Djem-So/Shien/Reverse Shien), being trained directly by his Master, as well as taking upon himself to learn Form III (Soresu) to bolster his ability to defend himself, and also learning Form IV (Ataru) in order to further his aggressive fighting style with jumps and aerial based combat. Most of all, and the most important form that Kale is learning is that of "Form Zero." Which is really an Ethical Principle of the force to use other means to solve a problem without drawing a Saber.
  • Saint of the Light: As with the training and the continuation of Kale becoming stronger within the force, Much of his training is actually spent learning powers that are supportive in their roles, or complete defensive measures. Abilities such as Protection Bubble, Thought Shield, and even Telekinetic Force Barriers. Even more so, a rare ability to some, is his almost unknowingly usage of Inspiration to those around him. Making him one of the best support Warriors upon the field.
|| WEAKNESSES ||
  • Seeds of Doubt: Kale is not a man who prides himself on anything. He sees himself as just another Jedi, trying to do his best with what he has. Doubt is a very strong motivator for Kale. Many times in the past, he has gone out of his way to attempt to remove such doubts from his mind. However, this doubt, has ended with some mishaps, and failures. This only makes these failures weigh even more heavily upon his shoulders.
  • Unsure Leader: Becoming a Jedi, learning to live on his own, training with a couple Jedi-Like Orders, as well as having to literally lead people in some instances, or also taking control of a situation has given Kale a better understanding of himself. More confident in his abilities, and skills, even going so far as to train even harder than before. Feeling as though he needs to prove his positions and responsibilities that were given to him, were not done in vain. However, this combats against the doubts he has. Causing massive inner conflicts within himself. KNOWING he can do it, but doesn't know if he truly can without failing.
  • In the Face of Death: Kale absolutely hates the idea of killing someone or something. As a young man, growing up on a farm, you only kill the creatures you need, and you used every part of them as a resource. Needless killing of animals is easy to overcome. However, this leans heavily into his personal ethics of fighting combatants. Every chance he can get, he attempts to side with them, to apeal to them so that they would end the fighting.
  • Galactic Dunce: Growing up on a backwater planet, Kale knows extremely little of other cultures, customs and the like. This can include anything from interacting with other species, languages, special events, and even dating should he choose to go down that path.
  • Guilt of Action: Kale is hardwired by his father, a Paladin, that he is very much in the camp of "A man is guilty of all the Good he did not do." As such, Kale takes this heavily. Wishing to do all he can to help his fellow man. Even if it may be well out of the scope of possibility. It leans hard into his doubt. Feeding into how he feels he may be inadequate as a Jedi Knight.
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder: Kaleleon after dealing with the deaths of many of his Jedi friends and compatriots, the death of his companion Narma, the death of his Half-sister by his own hand, and the failure to prevent the destruction of Csilla, clearly has PTSD. He has difficulty sleeping, the smallest things can set him off into fight or flight mode. He also finds it difficult to speak about this as he is someone who shouldn't put the weight on someone else's shoulders. So this will likely never be truly solved or dealt with properly.
75Q6nue.jpg

|| THE FORCE ||
The young man that Kale is, started off rough, and on the wrong foot. Starting his training very late in his life, and furthermore, was only exposed to the wider galaxy when he was older. The transition to becoming a Galactic Citizen has been difficult, labored with his training, and exposure to the force. Kale has spent his time learning and doing everything he can to further his connection to the gift given to him. It is with this gift that Kale has found a propensity for Shielding based powers. Able to easily use them in very unique ways. This aptitude for the Shielding abilities lends to him, and his heritage as a Paladin's Son. A protector of life and freedoms.

Furthermore, Kale has been heavily studying in the acts of Telekinesis, as well as Self-afflicting abilities that would enhance his own attributes, or physical conditioning. Increasing his speed, strength, stamina, or even allowing him to perform feats that would be considered impossible by standard humans. It is with this talent that has allowed Kale to get into combat, defend his allies and friends with vigor, and even in some cases, aiding in retreats or evacuations of planets that were surely going to be destroyed, or razed.

However, the personal code of the Jedi that Kale follows is that of a Jedi Code that was known to be recited at Mara Jade's funeral. A Longer Code that has additional tenants that follow his own personal beliefs that he was raised upon. However, a secondary code he follows, is more so just a loose "Rule book" of Spacers and the life they lead. As one himself, a Roaming Jedi, he follows them nearly in all of his own life due to them being rather practical, and the rules being used to keep him alive in many situations on his adventures.

|| POSSESSIONS ||
Weapons:
Aranrúth - The Second Lightsaber Kale has made. While as a replacement to his first one, it is more than improved.
Breath Concealed Carry - A 10mm pistol that Kale can use for more clandestine measures, or just to be as a back up for any other weaponry he may have.
Narma's Talons - A long-arm pistol created in the honor of Narma, a fallen friend.

Vulptex Fang Utility Survival Knife - A basic survival knife Kale commissioned from an Ally of the GA, and later sold the plans too.

Clothing:
Spiffy Poncho - A poncho that is worn on an almost daily basis.
Jedi Jumpsuit - Worn typically with Poncho and Gloves.
Dooku Pattern Jedi Armor - Mulipurpose Jedi Armor that can be used in open conflict.
Viper's Repose - A set of gloves great for combat, but worn as day to day wear
Space Wizard Pattern Boots - Worn literally every day.
Farseer Traveling Bag - A bag that holds utilities for Kale should he need them.
The Paladin Holster - A shoulder harness used to carry a pistol, and a lightsaber in a concealed fashion.
HH-78 Holster - A simple thigh holster that helps with quick draws.

Combat/War Items
Shieldbreaker Greatsword - A Force-imbued, Vibro-Greatsword.
Saint-15 - Custom Slugthrower Rifle
Ward of Dawn - A physical Round Shield, with secondary shield systems.
Sentinel Defender Class Jedi Armor - A heavy suit of armor for dedicated combat, and open warfare.

Jewelry/Misc:
Mother's Necklace - Given to him as a child by his father.
Corellian Jedi Credits - Holds onto a couple for safe keeping.
Dantooine Sphere - A telekinetic puzzle for Kale to attempt to solve.
Fastball Special - A very special ball.
Wobble Ball - Training device for Jedi.

Utilities:

G1 Omnilink - Super up to date wrist link
PT-C - A controlled collar so then Kale can arrest or capture enemies.

Lodestone Devices - Owns three.
High Density Gel packs - Used if in a falling situation.
U20 Field Wrist Link - Communication and Datapad in one.
Skeleton Key Omnicutter - A key to get you in anywhere.
Sunfire Signet Ring - A special Signet ring for all Jedi Folk.
Jedi Star Compass - The particular one that Kale owns, points his way back to Weik.
Lightsaber maintenance kit
- Useful for all your daily Lightsaber needs.
Imagecaster - Most of the images are useful information, However, there are some images of Kale's Family
Wrist Link - Simple communication device.
Grapling Spike Launcher - For getting to high places.

TSS Survival Kit - A rather comprehensive bug-out bag.

Droids/Companion
BD-7 - A little buddy droid that can help with slicing or act as a companion on missions.

Vehicles/Ships:
TXR-81 "Blue Blur" - Air Speeder - Super Fast Hot Rod Air Speeder
REC-JF02 Champion-Class Jedi Interceptor - Azure Sun - A custom Jedi Interceptor that he can use for individual, or Jedi Business.
Luminary-Class Light Explorer - A general getting around ship if fighting is not necessary.
Speederboard - Just a fun way to get around.

Img_2023_08_23_07_26_07.jpg

|| BIOGRAPHY ||
PRE-ROLEPLAY
Growing up in a broken home is not the best situation in the world. However, I didn't mind. Considering my mother was out of the picture, and my father stated he didn't know where she went, I was raised by my father, and my grand parents. My father was a farmer. As so, I too grew up learning quickly. While we did not cultivate crops, we rather only grew crops for the purpose of feeding the animals we raised. Cattle, A couple dogs, some Bantha's and a couple of Erropes. The village I grew up in was small. In fact, It was small enough that the best you could describe it was a single lane of cart pulled traffic, with a couple small shops for cutting hair, a couple tools, and an Inn. Specifically for travelers who were going long distances between the various feudal tribes or Kingdoms.

Never in my life would I have ever expected for one of these lone travelers to be one of the mythical beings known as the "Paladins" many called them Champions of the the Sun. Named as such due to their fabled Sunfire Swords. A blade that could manifest in brilliant light, and cleave through anything with its righteous fury.

I had been headed into town to sell some of our extra crop that we didn't need for our animals. Maybe even buying some new clothes, or tools for the farm. Along the way, the weary woman was hunkered over. Covering her face with a helmet and cloak. Armored, I feared she was a soldier. However as I drew closer, I could tell that she was a soldier or warrior from some distance place. I came to her aid. Providing her water as well as food during camp. The lady was mostly silent. Muttering a couple thanks, and apologies for being in such a state that a "Child" had to aid her.

At the time I knew not of her. I asked her various questions. Ranging from her name, to what fiefdom she was tied to, why she seemed to be weaponless, and why she covered her face. Most answered were one word, or the shortest possible. She said the name she was once known by is long forgotten. She was tied to no Fiefdom, yes she was a warrior, and she had lost her weapon as it was damaged. All viable. The next morning I took her into town with my crop. We went our separate ways. However, that was not the last time I would see her.

After selling my crops and staying in town for the night, I set off the next day with new clothes quite a sum of tools, and even a new knife for me to use. The previous one I had was barely hanging on and had been sharpened so many times, that it's edge would be better suited as a hacking tool than a precise cutting instrument. Traveling home, I was jumped by scavengers and Bandits. They had followed me for quite some time. I did not know and paid for it dearly. They took everything I had. Barely leaving me with the clothes on my back.

I was defeated and not in the best shape. I had been almost a full day's trek away from the village, and another day's walk away from home. I began to head home when from my injuries, I began to feel severe fatigue and the head injuries were causing me massive headaches. I could see a cart moving towards me in the distance, but passed out before I knew who it was.

A couple hours later, I woke up to the face of a rather beautiful older lady. She had the wrinkle of year around her eyes and mouth, but was still young enough to be considered a youthful adult. She was tending to my arms that were cut up. Bandaging them up and keeping me down on my back. Looking around, barely through the concussion I had suffered, my cart was just a couple feet away. Everything in it. And a camp fire was slowly waning in the night. I tried to ask her questions, but a finger covered my mouth in a shushing motion. I obliged and soon fell asleep once more.

Waking up in the morning to a severe throbbing in my head, and arms, I found the lady gently sleeping wrapped up within her robes. Trying to sit up, I winced in pain as I searched through my possessions. Realizing that this lady must have retrieved my items from the bandits. Her voice broke out suddenly behind me.

"You took quite the beating there child. You are lucky they didn't have the nerve to actually kill you."
"Why."
"Because they were spineless."
"No, I mean why did you get my stuff back. Why did you render aid to me."
"I owed you for helping me."
"You saved my life. That is a big difference lady."
"You saved me from wandering the wilderness, gave me food and drink when I thirst and hungered. and even brought me to a town."
"That doesn-"
"Look, I owed you. Secondary to that, its not right for these bandits to be attacking people. So I will travel with you to your homestead and explain to your parents what happened."
"You don'-"
"I insist. End of discussion."

I bit my tongue. Just shaking my head and preparing to leave camp. Starting to pack up my things. Making sure they were all there. While the lady righted herself, she aided me in pulling the cart towards my home. Silent the entire way there, once we reached home, she walked directly up to my father and stood there as he was. Neither of them moved.

"Arons."
"Haleen"
"Wait, you two know each other?"
"Kale, this is your mother."

Confused beyond all ideals, it was explained that my father swore to secrecy that my mother's name would be forgotten. Because she was a Paladin of the Adamite Tower. I was befuddled learning that my mother was one of the mythical beings who were given gifts by the gods in the form of Magic to fight for the people of the world. However, that was cut short when my now revealed mother mentioned that she was here for me. She was going to take me to train as a Paladin.

My father was not enthused with it. Nor was I. A simple life is all I wanted. I didn't have much. I don't have my own house, nor anything much to my name, but the idea of being a Guardian was tempting. Reluctantly, My father agreed. We stayed for the night, and the following morning, we left.

Now? It has been years since then. I was only 16 winters old when my mother took me. Now that I am 21 winters old, I have trained to fight with hand to hand combat to a fair proficiency, and even with swords. However, as I was going to be sworn in as the member, replacing a Paladin, I got cold feet. Running away the night before. Hightailing it as though Hell was coming for my heels. To make a longer story even short, that is how I ran into a smuggler from another world. He had crash landed and was fixing up his ship when I saw the opportunity to not just run away from village to village, but to leave this planet entirely.

I couldn't do this. I didn't want to be a person who had that kind of responsibility. I wanted a simple life. So maybe now, I will find a simple life out in this new galaxy to explore.

Fr8fYOI.png

ROLEPLAYED
ACT I - Finding Myself
Upon entering the Galaxy, I found myself a friend. A smuggler who paved my way to the various worlds I could visit. However, we were trapped on the planet of Nar Kreeta. What at first seemed to be just Pirates trying to hold people hostage, was actually a joint effort with a Cult of Force Sensitives. A Death Cult lead by a Cyborg Ninja Guy. While later I would learn his name was Ignis Imura, it was one of his men who took a Lightsaber and stabbed it through my smuggler friend. Shortly after, The Jedi who had faced Imura, Romi Jade, found me, and took me under her wing. Seeing the potential I had. It was soon after, that my world exploded with the difficulties of the Galaxy.

Training with Romi was no easy feat. Being stabbed in the side during said training, however learning valuable lessons such as tempered breathing, centering of my emotions as well as some depth within Djem-So style of Lightsaber combat. Also being taught Force Meld and later more in depth discussions of Djem-so, according to Romi herself, I had become one of her better apprentices. To this day, I still do not know how, but I have. At the time I am writing this, It has been a couple years of training.

Along the way, I have met new people, and species. One such is the Togruta species. Who I seem to have a fondness of. Their skin tones and their related strengths are interesting and I wish to learn more. However, my duties of a Jedi are first and foremost. Many of these ventures include aiding in the evacuation of people from a Planet the Sith Empire were attempting to destroy, Fighting Rakgouls upon a ship I was acting as a Jedi diplomat for, Fighting against the Sith twice more in the name of the Silver Jedi order, and even aiding in the formation of the Republic Jedi, A new brimming Jedi Coalition group, as well as The Wardens of the Light. Which upon I am one of the leaders of.

It scares me how far I have come. While I know there is so much for me to learn, even life times would never be enough. However, I know I have come far from where I had once been. A simple Farm boy on Weik, and am now one of the "Paladins of the Sky" that I have heard stories of since my childhood. In my attempt to be one such, I had rescued a woman by the name of Sylvi. Who I felt drawn to and had a connection with. Preventing her from a premature death, we later teamed up to take down a Sith slave ring when things went.... nevermind. I don't want to talk about it for now. Just know that I got the job done.

I have also aided others in their training. Not just one but multiple people. It makes me feel a little better about my new stance as one of the leaders of the Wardens of the Light. I hope that I can live up to the name.

- Kaleleon Seleare.

Act II - Becoming Jedi
Romi has been making her training much harder since the Fight I had against a Sith Lord. The Sith had began to attack civilians for the sake of causing trouble. Despite feeling the individuals presence, I still fought the man to a stand still. I wish I had been able to capture him, but the man continued to fight back and had "promised" he would not stop killing civilians. I did what had to be done, and crushed him with Force Bubble. There was an internal investigation into his death, determining I had done what I could. Accounts of the troopers verified what I had reported in many attempts to stop him from attacking civilians.

All because of that, Romi made training much harder. Bringing me head long into combat and fights against many would be violent forces against innocent people. Yet every step I take closer to being a Jedi, I feel as though I don't deserve this. Every day, I still wonder in which world was a Farm boy ever taken in my one of the most well known combative experts in her field. No more thoughts on it. I must continue on. Even more so that now, I have been Knighted within the New Jedi Order within the Galactic Alliance.

-Kaleleon Seleare

ACT III - Second Great Hyperspace War

As the conflicts continued, a new threat had emerged. That of the Brynadul. A faction of massive beings who sought to bring an end to technology and to take worlds under their control for the pure idea of their religious endeavor of destroying technology. It has been difficult to fight them. However, I had been commended for hot dropping into a conflict, just so that I would be able to aid in the exfill of other Jedi. Luckily my shielding in the force was enough to get us out of there.

Another instance of combat, was the Sith attempting to invade another world. We struck against them with all our might. I had been helping another ally fight a Sith master. Once more, I find myself only just Knighted, but attempting to go toe to toe with people way over my head. However, we were able to drive back the Sith Witch and prevent the deaths of many people.

These victories were short lived with the fall of the Brynadul, and the rise of the Brotherhood of the Maw. A group of individuals who were just a straight up Dark Sided cult not tied directly to Sith per say, but just wanting destruction on massive scale. The Sith Empire was also having their own troubles. Two splinter factions of the Warlords of the Sith, and the New Imperial Order were warring against the Sith Empire. While it kept them busy for the Galactic Alliance to seek out conflict with the Mawites, A junction between the Silver Jedi Order and the New Jedi Order was slated.

It was at this summit, that myself, and many other Jedi Knights and even apprentices sought to fight against not just the Maw, but the Sith. We learned of the Silver Jedi's peace agreement with the Sith so that they could protect themselves. Hypocrisy at its finest. For that, many of the Jedi left both Orders to aid the New Imperial Order so that we could fight back the Sith. In this action, all of us were exiled. Told to not return to the Order. But what we feared, was just the start of it.

The Maw. They came out Swinging. Producing a Superweapon dubbed "Mercy" in which their attempt to destroy Csilla. I had been there. Fighting on the front lines attempting to prevent Maw forces from overtaking the planet in the attempt to destroy it. Their aim was to take down the planetary shielding systems. My failure, my lacking had allowed for this to happen. They got the shielding down. While the attempt to fire the weapon failed, instead, the Maw used the weapon as a battering ram. Sending it careening into the planet. Killing anyone left there.

I had only been able to escape, due to Narma. My best friend, my companion. A Tuk'ata that saved my life more than once. Losing my saber, I... was a Jedi no more.

-Kaleleon Seleare

ACT IV - Incertitude
I went into exile. Leaving everything else behind. While I did make a new Lightsaber for myself, I was not... who I am. Every day it was the guilt, depression, anger, and doubt that fed my mind with filth. Even with hearing of the Mythic Omni returning and wrecking havoc upon the galaxy, I hid. Merely finding a far away planet to just... retire. I was no Jedi. I was a failure and I couldn't hack it. Leaving Romi, Coren, Cotan, Zark, everything. I stayed away from it all. There was no placement for me there.

Sylvi found me. Of course she did, but it was not for the reasons I had thought of. While we had worked together before my self-imposed exile from the Galaxy, as well as my Exile from both Jedi Orders, Sylvi had come to me to explain something. She had discovered that she and I, shared the same father. Back when my father was Paladin, he was not yet with my mother. He had relations with a woman who turned out to be one of the Skyholme Lucites. A sect of Dark sided individuals who wanted to rule Weik. And more importantly, that she was also one of these people. Which is why she found me. Looking for me, because I was to be turned into the Lucites so that they could strike a blow to one of their greatest advisaries. My father.

This alone was a blow to me. Learning this was... not what I wanted. She was someone I had trusted. Then she broke it. She tried to fight me, but there was... I tried to keep her alive. Even if she was someone who had just broken my trust, I didn't want my Sister to die. I did what I could, but she perished within my arms. Taking her back home, I buried her in an unmarked plot on our land. Making it so at the very least, when the rest of my family dies, they will all be together.

I kept this hidden from my father. I don't know if he even knew he had a bastard child. Nor would my mother hear this. My brother didn't get anything out of me when I had returned home for a short period. All I explained was that I was no longer a Jedi. Exiled cus of my choice to fight the Sith. My family supported me, but I just... I couldn't stay.

Leaving, I found my place. A planet way far away from everything else. Ukio. A planet of farmers, and blue-collar workers. Far enough away from everything else, that I was able to just find a job, started working on Speeders. Fixing them up and eventually becoming a Key-holder. It was about two years later that I bought into the company and now have some fun things to work on. But... I feel and aching. And its hurting.

- Kaleleon Seleare

Act V - Repatriation
I discovered what this aching was. I had been living with my demons too long. I had to fix this. Sleepless nights, doubt, and guilt had been eating at me for far too long. I was no longer myself. I had changed. There was no going back, but I could be better. I searched. I spent a year just doing everything I could to understand what I was dealing with. Having killed, fought, warred, it was a natural reaction for many to have PTSD from something like this. Friends, allies, family dying. I came to terms with my actions. Learning that I am who I have become because of my actions. It was this that saved me.

I had to face my consequences. I had to return to the Jedi Order. While the Silver Jedi are now gone, the New Jedi Order are still there. In my return, I have been demoted to an Apprentice once more. This proving, these trials of the Jedi, are so that I may once more be the Jedi Knight. A Guardian. Holding a smile on my face all the while. Its with this, I know I will become better for it.

- Kaleleon Seleare

KALELEON ART RESOURCES & AWARDS

Csilla Event MTG Card - Credit to Taeli Raaf
1620691796121764.png

Kale's Tropes

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom