Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Catalog Breshig War Forge Consolidated

0DvQ8jU.png

Breshig War Forge
"Traditional Mandalorian Build Quality"
Mandalorian run and owned, and formerly located in the Breshig System, Breshig War Forge is dedicated to ensuring that the lessons of tradition are never forgotten by the pursuit of progress, and are dedicated in ensuring that the products we put on offer are what we ourselves would be willing to trust our lives with. Our company places a strong emphasis on tradition and solid build quality, ensuring that no matter what you purchase, you take it into battle confident that you've spent your credits well.

In these troubled times, however, we must ask that you be patient as our full catalogue becomes available.

Services
Should our catalogue selection not meet your requirements, we're happy to create something to match your exact needs. Our company offers bespoke droid, ship, armor, vehicle, defensive emplacement and weapons manufacturing.

Unfortunately, at this time, our ship modification services are currently unavailable. Check back at a later date for the latest information.
We reserve the right to deny service to any individual or group.

Small Arms
Note: Please specify if extra magazines/power cells/gas canisters are required and how many. Also please specify if any special ammunition is required and the quantity required.
Droids
Armor/Droid Components
Starship and Vehicle Components
Starship and Vehicle Weapons
Note: Please specify if any special ammunition is required and the quantity required.
Cybernetics
Any Shields left available?

Hello again! I'd like to request permission to use the following in a space/jump trooper unit I am working up for House Io.
If you have any questions, let me know. Thank you in advance!!

EDIT: Also wanted to request permission to use these for Chasianna Io as well, since she would be a part of the unit in question!!

Shuklaar Kyrdol Shuklaar Kyrdol

Last edited:

Kera

K
I’d like to order the 'Verd' Enhancement Package. I suspect I will be in the need of some cybernetics if a job goes awry .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom