Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Catalog Breshig War Forge Consolidated

Shuklaar Kyrdol

CEO of Breshig War Forge Consolidated
Mellifluous Magenta Mellifluous Magenta There's probably more than a few of our guns on the black market ever since the departure from Breshig following the Sith Empire's attack, if that's the avenue you're looking for, sure. If that doesn't work for you, I'm happy for any other explanation so long as it isn't a theft from one of our mobile manufacturing facilities.

Er...theft approved? xD

Mellifluous Magenta Mellifluous Magenta There's probably more than a few of our guns on the black market ever since the departure from Breshig following the Sith Empire's attack, if that's the avenue you're looking for, sure. If that doesn't work for you, I'm happy for any other explanation so long as it isn't a theft from one of our mobile manufacturing facilities.

Er...theft approved? xD
The black market option works for me!

Thank you very much!

0DvQ8jU.png

Breshig War Forge
"Traditional Mandalorian Build Quality"
Mandalorian run and owned, and formerly located in the Breshig System, Breshig War Forge is dedicated to ensuring that the lessons of tradition are never forgotten by the pursuit of progress, and are dedicated in ensuring that the products we put on offer are what we ourselves would be willing to trust our lives with. Our company places a strong emphasis on tradition and solid build quality, ensuring that no matter what you purchase, you take it into battle confident that you've spent your credits well.

In these troubled times, however, we must ask that you be patient as our full catalogue becomes available.

Services
Should our catalogue selection not meet your requirements, we're happy to create something to match your exact needs. Our company offers bespoke droid, ship, armor, vehicle, defensive emplacement and weapons manufacturing.

Unfortunately, at this time, our ship modification services are currently unavailable. Check back at a later date for the latest information.
We reserve the right to deny service to any individual or group.

Small Arms
Note: Please specify if extra magazines/power cells/gas canisters are required and how many. Also please specify if any special ammunition is required and the quantity required.
Droids
Armor/Droid Components
Starship and Vehicle Components
Starship and Vehicle Weapons
Note: Please specify if any special ammunition is required and the quantity required.
Cybernetics
I like to order the Life support system please.
Oh, and the Engine and Reactor as well. Thank you!

Last edited:
0DvQ8jU.png

Breshig War Forge
"Traditional Mandalorian Build Quality"
Mandalorian run and owned, and formerly located in the Breshig System, Breshig War Forge is dedicated to ensuring that the lessons of tradition are never forgotten by the pursuit of progress, and are dedicated in ensuring that the products we put on offer are what we ourselves would be willing to trust our lives with. Our company places a strong emphasis on tradition and solid build quality, ensuring that no matter what you purchase, you take it into battle confident that you've spent your credits well.

In these troubled times, however, we must ask that you be patient as our full catalogue becomes available.

Services
Should our catalogue selection not meet your requirements, we're happy to create something to match your exact needs. Our company offers bespoke droid, ship, armor, vehicle, defensive emplacement and weapons manufacturing.

Unfortunately, at this time, our ship modification services are currently unavailable. Check back at a later date for the latest information.
We reserve the right to deny service to any individual or group.

Small Arms
Note: Please specify if extra magazines/power cells/gas canisters are required and how many. Also please specify if any special ammunition is required and the quantity required.
Droids
Armor/Droid Components
Starship and Vehicle Components
Starship and Vehicle Weapons
Note: Please specify if any special ammunition is required and the quantity required.
Cybernetics
I'd like to place an order for the Manda, Communications suite, Sensor suite, and Control suite, and both countermeasure suites for my starship,
And the Manda, mini reactor, and med-system for my armor.

If you have a class .1 Hyperdrive, I'd like one of those as well.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom