Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC 45th Assault-CF Volunteer Combat Group "Oathsworn"

Status
Not open for further replies.

compnor2-by-xtyseth-ddx28xn-fullview.png
45th-Assault-CF-Volunteer-Combat-Group-Oathsworn.png
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Unit Name: 45th Assault-CF Volunteer Combat Group "Oathsworn"
  • Affiliation: New Imperial Order || COMPNOR
  • Classification: Infantry
  • Description: The 45th is a newly formed Assault-CompForce Combat Group tasked predominantly as a mechanized infantry in blitzkrieg operations. Its symbol is the image above mimicking a hand swearing allegiance to the New Order. The combat group has been formed from released inmates during the New Imperial conquest of the Braxant Run and fresh recruits from the Sub-Adult Group of COMPNOR.
COMBAT INFORMATION:
Strengths:
  • Zeal: Completely loyal members motivated primarily by conscious adherence to the tenets of the New Order.
  • CompForce Training Methods: Assault's training methods instilled a strong sense of unit cohesion within its troops, alongside a willingness to fight on despite heavy casualties
Weaknesses:
  • Expendable Zeal: With the number of recruits poured out from SAGroup, commanders are not as reluctant to attempt suicidal missions with high chances of failure thus decimating the combat group.
HISTORICAL INFORMATION
The 45th were formed primarily from Sith-Imperial inmates released during the New Imperial conquest of the Braxant Run. A quarter of it is comprised from recruits from the Sub-Adult Group of the newly founded COMPNOR.

As a brand new Assault-CF Combat Group, the Oathsworn have so far participated only in the Second Battle of Borosk.

Last edited:
ᴄʜɪᴇꜰ ᴍᴇᴅɪᴄᴀʟ ᴏꜰꜰɪᴄᴇʀ
Hello! I'll be reviewing your submission. I am a judge-in-training, so this will require secondary approval.

This is a very solid sub, however there are some issues with the equipment that I'd like for us to go over.

1. Equipment

Gideon Saigo Gideon Saigo

Fevris Derzelas Fevris Derzelas

REC permissions (Gideon-https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/republic-engineering-corporation-holonet-storefront.75164/page-5#post-1894883

Apex (Kor/Bellum) -https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/apextech-industries.135122/

Gat Tambor -https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/technoid-manufactorum.134390/

AvCorp -
W2ryE6o.png

ᴄʜɪᴇꜰ ᴍᴇᴅɪᴄᴀʟ ᴏꜰꜰɪᴄᴇʀ
Fevris Derzelas Fevris Derzelas | Gideon Saigo Gideon Saigo

Overall - You pair have done a great job working this through. The submission itself is perfectly fine, but, the permissions are still a little wonky.

[Note: Blanket permission from the different OP's for you to use ALL of their submissions, regardless of the Manufacturer, would suffice.]

1.) You have at least one submission (KXR AK-57x Charric Rifle) utilized that was Manufactured by Karovnogal Small Arms Workshop that is Closed-Market. It is actually a subsidiary of the Technoid Manufactorum, which the NIO does have full use of, but that isn't clear from just looking at the Karovnogal page which the submission does have listed as the sole Manufacturer. You actually have to go to the Technoid page to find it.

You also have a similar issue here with AvCorp. Yes, you do have permission to use AvCorp but a few of these submissions are listed under ARMADYL.

ARMDYL says nothing about AvCorp.

The parent company Aiuriss Holdings and Investments Inc says nothing about AvCorp.

But if I search the website for AvCorp I can find a link. Unfortunately, that's very convoluted. Neither Judges nor members will think to do that kind of leg work.

The easiest way to fix all of the above would just be to update your permissions to reflect it as follows with the links provided.
Permissions said:

2.) One of your REC Permissions that was linked in the sub (fixed above) was going to the wrong post. There were two orders placed by Irveric for the NIO, but, the perms at the top both link back to the same order and you have some items from the second order listed. I think they should be:
REC [For the 1st Order - Post#: 88]​
REC2 [For the 2nd Order - Post#: 91]​

3.) Republic Engineering Submissions
[Closed-Market] - Manufacturer = Republic Engineering Corporation [Gideon Raith]
You have permission to use certain REC items as a member of the NIO, however, the links above are not on either provided transaction list. You will need to provide permission from Gideon Raith to use these items.

4.) Darth Bellum Sumbmissions
[Closed-Market] - Manufacturer = Sith Imperial Research and Development/The Sith Empire [Darth Bellum]
You have blanket permission to use submissions Manufactured by ApexTech Industries, however, these submissions don't fall under that banner. They aren't listed on the storefront either. You'll need permission from Darth Bellum to use these items.

3.) Iscariot Industries Submission
[Closed-Market] - Manufacturer = Iscariot Industries [Agent 72]
You'll need to provide specific permission to use this from Agent 72 because it's not affiliated with the NIO and it is a closed-market submission.

4.) The Golden Company, The Thyrsian Hierarchy Submissions
[Closed-Market] - Manufacturer = The Golden Company, The Thyrsian Hierarchy [Khonsu Amon]
You'll need to provide specific permission to use this from Khonsu Amon because it's not affiliated with the NIO and it is a closed-market submission.

Note: I was actually able to find permission for these two items from Khonsu, but, it just wasn't linked in this submission. Please add it in.

I understand that this is a lot to read. I'm sorry for that, but, permissions are required per the General Submission Guidelines.

Factory Submissions that are included in Codex Submissions must conform to the limits of production and affiliation set forward in the Factory. If an item listed was created by another member and has specific affiliations or is listed as "Closed Market" you will be required to include proof of purchase/permission by the original submitter for the equipment or you will need to choose something else. (A more detailed breakdown of affiliations and permissions can be found here.) No exceptions.

Just like with the two Khonu Submissions at the end - The NIO very well may have permission. We just need to have it linked, clearly, each and every time it gets used. Conversely, if you can't find permission you can also remove or replace the items in question to make it kosher.

If there's anything I can help with or if there's anything that doesn't make sense - Please don't hesitate to reach out.

Either way - Give me a tag when you're ready.

Srina Talon Srina Talon

thanks for consolidating it! i made the changes requested to tackle the issues:

1) permissions were established as you quoted
2) fixed the links per the correct links you provided
3) took them out
4) took them out
5) took the sword out
6) added link you provided as permission labelled golden company

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom