Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Vehicle New Imperial AT-SB All-Terrain Siege Breaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
7nTihlD.png
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
SPECIAL FEATURES
STRENGTHS
  • Tip Of The Spear: Carrying a vast panoply of war, the AT-SB is the walker to take in a frontal assault, offering a suit of infantry support options ontop of a heavily armored siege breaker plaform utilized in assaulting enemy emplacements, supporting infantry and all but intimidating the enemy while doing.
WEAKNESSES
  • Dog Walker: The Walker’s scale and size makes it an easily vulnerable target, with its large legs making easy targets. While this offers an adept view of the battlefield it also leaves the walker highly exposed in open terrain, leading it to draw a great deal of fire. On top of this, it is meant to be utilized in a frontal assault and siege, meaning it has structurally weaker hind legs and an underbelly holding thinner armor plating making both areas high susceptible to focused fire.
DESCRIPTION
Engineered with earlier designs in mind at the onset of the NIO, the All-Terrain Siege Breaker was made as an early equalizer to heavily bolster the firepower of its assault forces. Able to be completely unmanned the AT-SB can double as a monstrous war-droid on the field of battle, delivering a crushing amount of fire power able to tangle with armored vehicles, infantry and defensive structures.

Last edited:
Gat Tambor Gat Tambor

Stellar submission. Seems like a Grade A+, patrician version of the already cool Imperial walkers.

The AT-SB, however, seems to have a lot of different weaknesses covered. For example:
  • Heavy armored plating
  • Both kinetic and ray shielding
  • No need for crew whatsoever
  • Point defense for anti-air
  • A seemingly perfect defense against missiles (Nightshadow & Deactivation Transmitter)

Now, I am cool with approving this bad boy if you can add another weakness or two for me. A few examples off the top of my head could be:
  • Exposed/underarmored underbelly.
  • Weaker hind legs. They look far more unarmored in the picture, so I am sure concentrated fire there could cripple the AT-SB.
  • Removing the point defense quad lasers to make this armor piece far more susceptible to aircraft attacks.

Let me know when you are finished editing this, or if you have any other suggestions for a quick, easy compromise to get this approved. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom