Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Annihilation Shatterpoint | BotM Annihilation of GA Held Tython

IMG_0482.gif

DARK LORD OF THE SITH | VOICE OF THE MAW
Akar Kesh, Tython
Jem Fossk | Dagon Kaze | Corin Trenor | Rurik Fel | Heinrich Faust | Ryv Ryv

New_Sith_Order_Banner_Final.png

IMG_0476.jpg

"If I've done my job, Hope will survive me, Solipsis,"

Unfettered rage deepened, radiating forth as those words dripped like honeyed poison unto his ears. The Sword spoke the truth, he knew this to be true, the victor of this conflict would decide the fate of Hope in the galaxy. This fact did not spur him into the hate he felt now, but the realization that Ryv in fact was the source of the fog, the object of his shatterpoint he could not see past in his farsighted visions.

The Dark Lord of the Sith squeezed tightly with his free hand seeking purchase with the Sword’s flesh and bones with unbridled hatred. The tension grew as he witnessed the Jedi Master struggle his might, holding back the tidal wave of telekinetic fury with an invisible barrier of empyrean energy. Slowly, but surely, the barrier grew in a tug’o war match until the Jedi forcefully removed himself from the Sith’ari’s grasp.

His blade launched forward in a devastating arc, a quick fire attempt to end him once and for all. Ryv’s body narrowly avoided demise, dodging opposite of the weapon to deliver a skyward fist up to the jaw of the Dark Voice. A single clenched fist planted itself deep into the hard chin of the Sith Master, sending him sprawling back as blood rushed out to kiss the shattered earth below.

Solipsis stumbled back, catching himself tiresomely in surprise. Frustration began to creep in, as move by move the Sword countered, incapable of just dying.

“Why won’t you just die!?”

The Sith’ari rose his free hand in gesture, crimson sparks leapt between his fingers freely before unchaining from his grasp onto the plasma edge of his roaring saber. He lifted himself into the air, vaulting high. Solipsis would come crashing down with bolts of crimson hate flickering freely from his blade.

———Blackened Valkyrie———
Factory Judge
Top Poster Of Month

Allies: Carnifex-Demiurge
Enemies: GA + Defenders
Engaging: Vren Rook, Koda Fett
Equipment: Silens cursor, Revans Lightsaber
Borrowed Equipment: "Judicator" Adaptive Battle Rifle
oO3YGYQ.png

Samuel Kim - Classic Loki Theme: Ride of The Valkyries | EPIC GLORIOUS VERSION

oO3YGYQ.png

Pressing on deeper and continuing to draw more power than she could handle in her untrained state, time began to slow to a near grinding halt. The world around the Sith acolyte ceased to be in her mind.

Small bare feet pitter patted against cold onyx stone, tiny hands barely able to carry the tray filled with such spread of food and wine. A sound of a wrenching tummy grumble almost echoed through a hallway that to the little girl seemed humongous in both length and height. Going from the slave quarters to the kitchen and then the study felt like an enormous amount of exercise for an eight years old, especially for a little girl that was so frail and weak. No one, not even the guards and soldiers around the estate battered an eye to her given the status that was far beneath them.

The door to the study whooshed open and sat in his chair, surrounded by many red pyramid objects, was her master or rather owner. "You are late, Slave. My meal should be here on the hour." The man said rising from his chair then stepped around it to see little Teresa struggling with the tray. "Where is the other one that brings my meal girl?" He spoke coldly with eyes that stared down to the shrived soul inside.

"Shhe... she p...passed away Mi'lord. Lllllast night." Teresa spoke with nerves making her fragile body shake. She tried not to especially because with a quick glance the wine was shaking in its glass. The others spoke about what happened to those that displeased their master, she had caught a glymps over years too of the horrible burns and missing limbs. The girl had seen many come and go, others like her never lasted long. She considered herself lucky that her tasks usually left her to the cleaning of vents and other out of sight places. For a long time there was those that had protected her and made use of the fact she was young to be given the tasks Teresa was thankful for. However the night just past was the last person she had known from the very start.

No one was left to protect her now.

The sith walked closer, his hard heel boots sounded like drums beating to a slow tempo. "I see. Shame, my that woman was easy on the eyes and made such delightful faces for my entertainment." He spoke as a crackle of lightning snapped across his fingers.

His hand motioned towards the girl as she felt the tray being pulled by some unknown force. Instinctually she tried to hold on unaware of what was happening. The red liquid inside the glass shook and as her grasp could no longer hold on it spilt as the momentum made it topple over the edge. Shards scattered across the floor, a pool of red splattered. In that very moment her heart pounded and felt like she could not breath. In fact she couldn't. Tiny hands grasped at her neck. "Tsk tsk tsk, time for your first lesson girl. Mistakes will be punished." A torrent of lightning arched out at Teresa though not a scream could be heard as there was no breath in her lungs. Finally she was released collapsing to the ground face first.
oO3YGYQ.png

Her eyes opened and there was a tremendous pain across the top of her back, it caused her to clench her teeth hard with each breath in. As she did the air would make a hissing noise as it rushed past the gaps in her teeth. "What've you done t me?" The girl felt considerably weaker like something who had lost a considerable amount of blood in a short time. Not only that but there was a strange feeling in to top of her back other than the pain.

Teresa wasn't one for regrets, but taking this job was a mistake. If she had refused it she may have not ended up here. Her anger fuelled a kind of rage she'd never experienced as she assured herself that if she made it out of this alive. This man will die a slower death when free of the metal operating table that she was strapped down to.

He closed his journal, setting it on his thigh as he pulled his glasses off. "I improved you." He said simply. Pushing his chair over to Teresa's side he cleared his throat before going into greater detail. "You're a means to creating a new perfect species, you see. The first of your kind. Well, you're actually a prototype of parts for the species. All others before you died so quick, but useful data nether the less." He continued.

"Over the next couple of months I can assume you'll feel some discomfort. If you live that long" The Doctor opened his book to show a sketched design. The drawing was of a human whose bone structure had been altered to fit a set of wings, as well as having metallic claw-like fingernails coated over the bones in the hand. In essence he was showing her what she was to become. "You see I coated the bones in your hand with a special metal that will heal in place of the bone, making your hands that much stronger. Your nails will also regrow into that metal, making them very strong." He said, pride dripping from his voice.

"Along with that you were given several injections that will make you faster and stronger, however it will take time to get used to it."

"The biggest improvement are the wings, however. Sadly I don't have a way to attach them fully grown. Instead i inserted a seed into your back that will grow into your altered bone structure, allowing you to grow a set of wings. It will also produce a small organ that stores a type of low density gas that will make you a bit lighter."
The Doctor explained.

After closing his book he placed four bottles of pills on the table beside the woman. "Now. You are susceptible to metallic poisoning, you'll need to take these over the next month as your body becomes accustom to the changes. If you don't take them you will die. Oh and one more thing once the nails grow, it could be possible the metal may just seep out. However that part is not my problem." He said, plainly.

"When I free you I recommend you get a few days rest. You'll need it. Oh and try to stay away from fried foods for a bit, your blood pressure is a bit high." The Doctor said, administering another dose to knock her back out again.
oO3YGYQ.png

More memories continued to flash past her eyes, each moment of pain was felt again so vividly. The power coursing through her was uncontrolled, wild and dangerous. She was lifted from the very ground without aid from the two dark wings protruding out her back. Skin began to peel away from each arm and hands like pages of a book being lifted leaving a display of muscle below. With time so slow, blood was never given a chance to brake free of her flesh.

In what would have been preserved as an eternity was actually twenty six years flashed into a fraction of a second, in that very second the two bled Dantari crystals very core turned into a light absorbing black. No longer where they connected to their old master, now they served her and only her. Teresa's eyes snapped open a shockwave of energy burst out sending a nearly invisible ripple out across the ground as her feat touched solid earth once more. Both gems floated into the palm of her hand in which they was gripped tightly.

In a way that was strange her body felt, lighter as if something that pulled down for so long had released its grasp. It felt like freedom of a past she had ran from even in her dreams. Taking in the beautiful sight of bombs exploding in the far distance, earth shattering even to the battle far above to her this was the closest to peace that was ever needed. This life in which was given by Carnifex and Ahani was a good one. Speaking of, the voice cut through the rest as words was directed to her. "Got it, see you soon and try not to keep a girl waiting." She said almost jokingly towards Kaine, despite the moment was neither the right time or place.

There was no smile on her lips anymore but an expression that showed ambition and a determination to finally move forward. Looking onto the metal coffin with thrusters she begun her stride. However as she neared her senses flared up as the sounds of thrusters screaming towards them. She looked across to see a hail of bolts scattered between her and Carnifex. It was not just the new ship but the one from before had come alongside unleashing.

No longer was the transport an option, as the woman crouched down and wings reaching backwards. In one hard push Teresa leaped high into the sky before gliding away from the hill. Multiple explosions erupted behind one emitting a sound like no other as it shattered the hill top into chunks. She did not look behind but focused to get to the FOB at the bottom of the hill that was bugging out. "Teresa to Shadow, lock onto my signal and prepare of a pick up." Seeing the last transport lift away from the scorched ground her wings flapped hard to gain speed.

The transport almost escaped her grasp, had it not been for the lucky lip that she could grip onto at the back. No one inside knew Teresa was there as it climbed fast, but it did not take long for the Shadow to find her amongst everything happening around them. Waiting for the VCX-100 to reach behind every finger relaxed sending the woman hurdling backwards and landing on the rounded window surrounding Shadows cockpit. "Freight hatch, open it, I'll get in that way angle back so I can slide down."

As the pilot followed her order She walked enough before been able to slide down and dropped inside the ship. Her hand reached out flicking the switch with the force closing it up. Of course the Pilots saw on the cams and corrected the angle to continue back towards where it had all begun hours before.
OIedQlc.gif

LAST POST
Finished bleeding crystals
Escaped

The pain Onrai felt from the blade being impaled in the wall was unlike anything she had felt, barring perhaps the time that she had been run through as a mortal with the blade of a lightsaber. The virulence, the potency of the clash of her innate darkness with the light of Runi's weapon generated a searing pain unlikely anything she had ever felt before, but as the cocoon embraced Runi's damaged form, she had sought to capitalize, the yorik coral pressing down upon the beskar armor of the Mandalorian shaman. Prongs of coral sought to pierce at the joints, to impale the woman within the confines of her cavernous temporary residence, as another vision of three cubes that floated within the void of emptiness, their gilded scales weeping glistening scarlet ichor that seemed to trickle into nothingness.

"Come to us," the first sang buoyantly. "Hear the ancient tales of great Uthoqquan. Here are fortuities none have ever seen or tasted, endless knowledge beyond the enterprise of man for you alone to have. Shed your anxiety and made-up dreams of the light and float with us in the endless oceans of Oozultharoum."

"Come to us," the second inveigled seductively. "You know me. We belong together. I will extend to you the fulfillment of those deepest hidden desires which you have long sought. This and more, for all the riddles of the flesh are manifest to us and are yours for the taking. Come now, become as one with the wondrous Waru."

"Come to me," the third laughed liltingly. "For I am the incomparable Ooradryl and you have no reason to fear me. Free your mind from the untruth of good and evil, go beyond such mundane matters and I will bequeath to you a thousand uncharted worlds to rule and lifetimes to explore. Am I not your destiny who has guided you these long years, the reason for your very being?"

The echo permeated as the flourish of light-infused feathers seared the inside of the shell Runi was within. Smoke rapidly began to fill it from the clash between such energy-infused items as Onrai sought to focus more of herself onto subjugating her opposition, a tremendous deal of effort being spent to maintain her control.

These are the dead ones, those slain at my hands, whose power I now wield. I ask not for your surrender from fear but for your surrender from sense. Your actions here are fruitless and have no ultimate reward, to yourself or to your people. If you wish to fight this future of the damned world, a future I have already helped stave off once before, then do as I ask - surrender to me, and let us work on preparing for the day the darkness comes."

Runi Kuryida Runi Kuryida

objiiii.png

Writing with: Rika Hiro Rika Hiro

Ptolemis raises his blade to execute Rika lying on the ground, but Eina's and Geiseric's angelic return blinds him, and he faints under the overbearing power of the Light Side.

Location.

qXjslBU.png

Goodbye.

A squirming coagulation of seemingly massless black cloth floated down from inside a black cloud of smoke; its only recognizable feature, the Golden Mask of Ptolemis, staring right at the figure on the ground. Through the sorcerous use of the Force, the tentacles of fabric gripped and released invisible blocks in space-time, slowly lowering the shadowy form of the Blasphemer Lord until his feet touched the withered land gently.
It was time to behead hope itself.

To sacrifice the helpless girl.

As he walked closer, Ptolemis wondered if he could utilize her somehow. To dissolve her psyche, bring it to a boil through the flames of torture, and sculpt a tool out of her. Click. His solid, single beam lightsaber flares up, its piercing spike of noise refocusing the Sith Lord's will, erasing all elaboration on what-ifs and could-haves. Her soul shall be sacrificed for the coming age of darkness. The stone carvings within the annals of time that tell the story of their calamitous meeting under the black sun of Tython shall remain between them… and erode silently through millennia. Here they are, at the base of the holy mountain Akar Kesh, seen by no one, heard by no one. Accompanied by only ash, rock and dirt. There were no reasons; perhaps both of them were mere pawns, lost in the tumult of the Force.

The Blasphemer reverse-grips his lightsaber with both hands and confidently raises it above the chest of the girl lying on the course, dry ground – ready to plunge the white-hot blade into her heart. Their gazes meet, and the girl is provided the rare opportunity of witnessing the pair of glowing orange-purple eyes of the Blasphemer. Yet contrary to the few others who have seen the eyes of the devil, this girl is… serene.

A sudden disturbance in the Force – the Blasphemer's gaze is drawn violently toward the sky. An unnerving sensation sweeps over the horizon.

Standing above the girl, with saber in hand, he looks back down at her. Enveloped by the disturbing feeling of an opportunity slipping by, he attempts to steel himself and finally stab the girl with the lightsaber – but then, at the last possible second, amid sparkles of light and a crescendo of glory, the overcast sky blows open, with the two winged figures of Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir and Geiseric Geiseric showering the land with the empyrean Light of Ashla herself.

A cataclysmic, bright beam of light washes over the immediate vicinity of Ptolemis and Rika Hiro Rika Hiro , searing away the choking smoke, and charging the air with peace and joy. The demon that is Ptolemis' soul immediately collapses at that exact moment, simply unable to comprehend the overbearing Light channeled by the two unexpected, heavenly heralds sent down to disrupt the machinations of the New Sith Order.

The disengaged saber drops on the ground, and so does the Blasphemer onto his knees. His hands snap onto his mask, and his torso curls; the dark figure attempting to fold in on itself right beside who he thought would be his final victim on this day. Arms and body shaking, he fights against the pain amid guttural noises, but his physical self simply cannot contend with the power of literal Avatars of the Light.

His mouth unable to open, neck jolting with surreal motions, in the last moment, Ptolemis locks eyes with the girl, and finally feints, not knowing if he'll live or die. Whatever may come, he knows one thing; he was a part of the Sith whose actions extorted an intervention from the divine. This had to have meant something.

From his kneeling position, beneath the light of Ashla, the Blasphemer Lord falls to the side with a deep thud.

pGeHFrB.png

Last post in the thread.

Last edited:
objii.png

Tags: Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen | Aximand Sicarus Aximand Sicarus | Maple Harte Maple Harte | Joseph Torson Joseph Torson | Mith'akis'ormo Mith'akis'ormo | Mylo Thorne Mylo Thorne
Vaux Gred Vaux Gred | Isla Draellix-Kobitana Isla Draellix-Kobitana | Juno - 11/0571 Juno - 11/0571 | Vemric Keldra | VADM Tarsa Doon VADM Tarsa Doon | Constantine Oliva Constantine Oliva
Aculia Voland Aculia Voland | Caarlyle Rausgeber Caarlyle Rausgeber | Liram Angellus Liram Angellus | Albrecht F. Herlock Albrecht F. Herlock | Caoimhe Crannach Caoimhe Crannach
Onrai Onrai | KV-6000 | Akûz the Ravager Akûz the Ravager | Aldo Garrick Aldo Garrick | The Amalgam The Amalgam | Tren Chaar Tren Chaar

• Tu'teggacha makes his escape aboard his stealth shuttle
  • The Fatalis and all remaining star destroyers are lost
  • The explosion of the Fatalis threatens all nearby ships

Fatalis, a Fatalis-class Star Dreadnought (10,000m)Destroyed
Woeful Dirge, a Crucifix II-class Star Destroyer (2,000m)Destroyed
Ruination, a Crucifix II-class Star Destroyer (2,000m)Destroyed
Teta's Sorrow, a Crucifix II-class Star Destroyer (2,000m)Destroyed
Griefmaker, a Crucifix II-class Star Destroyer (2,000m)Destroyed
Blood of Martyrs, a Crucifix I-class Star Destroyer (1,800m)Destroyed
Final Sacrifice, a Crucifix I-class Star Destroyer (1,800m)Destroyed
Fist of War, a Crucifix I-class Star Destroyer (1,800m)Destroyed
Wild Fury, a Crucifix I-class Star Destroyer (1,800m)Destroyed
Twelve Samael-class Frigates (398m x 12 = 4,776m)Destroyed

ChVAW7n.png

Explosions wracked the Fatalis as deck after deck collapsed, shaking the tubolift in which Tu'teggacha cowered like a kite in the wind. Though the Taskmaster could no longer observe the battle through the main viewport, sensor data forwarded to his datapad revealed the bleak truth: it was more than clear that the fight was lost, and indeed that it had probably never been winnable. Even if the numbers had been on the Maw's side, it seemed that nothing could destroy the Io capital ships. Their lead ship had been fired upon continuously by eight star destroyers, then a full, point-blank super star destroyer barrage...

... and it was still standing. So far as the Ebruchi could tell, it was indestructible.

The Fatalis, though mighty, was not. The turbolift suddenly ground to a halt, and the interior lights went out, stranding Tu'teggacha in the dark, cramped space. Power failure; one of the reactors must have been overwhelmed, or perhaps destroyed outright. For a long moment the Ebruchi huddled in a corner of the elevator, unable to see his own knobby hands in front of his face. Darkness had been his only friend back aboard his clan cruiser, when the others had mocked and beaten him whenever he showed his face... but he did not wish to return to those days. He did not want to die in the dark.

Red emergency lights flooded the lift with a bloody glow, and it jarred back into motion as the emergency power kicked in. It wouldn't last long, but it might just last long enough to get the Taskmaster to his private hangar... and that was essential. As the last of the Mawite escorts died, the star destroyers blown apart by Elysian bombers they could no longer do much to fight back against, escape pods were launching en masse. They were also being shot down en masse, Elysian fighters and interceptors streaking in to blow them apart before they could reach the relative safety of the Avatar or the Ravager's fleet.

If the Taskmaster took that route, he would surely be killed before he could escape.

Glancing back at the datapad, Tu'teggacha saw something truly astounding. Many of the Fatalis's largest weapons weren't even striking the Io command ship, not even at point blank. In the Force, he could feel why; somehow, someone had used Fold Space not to move themselves, but to make some kind of portals that teleported weapons fire around, forcing the Fatalis to shoot at the Avatar instead. The entire idea flabbergasted him. Anyone who could do that would be the most godlike fleet admiral in the galaxy, someone who could have won the entire war - or indeed any war in the galaxy's history - single-handed.

Star Destroyers chasing the Millennium Falcon? Oops, fold space, they all shot each other.

Death Star shooting at Alderaan? Oops, fold space, the superlaser hit its own battlestation.

Who needed a fleet at all when you could just make the enemy shoot themselves?

Perhaps it was the massive aura of unreality that came from Solipsis's ritual that made such a thing possible, for Tu'teggacha could not imagine how such an ability could ordinarily be achieved, or why the user would have waited to use it when they could have won the battle instantly at the start with such power. Whatever the truth, it only confirmed what he had suspected from the beginning: this fight was hopeless. Let the other Mawites die en masse up here and feed Solipsis with their blood runes, as the Dark Voice had no doubt always planned. The Ebruchi was going to get the feth out of here.

As the Io and Elysian bombers, with ranged fire support from the Eternal Empire fleet, made run after run across the surface of the Fatalis, the superstructure began to give way. The engines had already been crippled by that Io beam weapon, and the Elysians had bombed the hangars, ensuring that there was no escape from the dying ship. Well, no escape for the rank and file, anyway. As soon as he'd been placed in fleet command, a risky position which he had never desired, the Taskmaster had made some secret modifications to the former flagship... and those modifications were about to finally pay off.

After what seemed like hours of panicked waiting, each moment that passed a potentially fatal one as the dreadnought's hull collapsed further, the executive turbolift's doors finally slid open. Tu'teggacha stepped out into a tiny hidden hangar, one that he alone knew about; he'd killed all the workers who'd built it for him personally. It had no exterior opening, as that would reveal it and make it a target. Its walls were narrow, its ceiling low. It had just enough room for a single Ommin-class Infiltration Shuttle. Tu'teggacha hurried over to the vessel, scuttling as quickly as his knobby little legs would allow, and rushed up the ramp.

He'd already warmed the ship up remotely. It was time to get out of there.

The Ebruchi slid into the pilot's seat, specially modified for his hunched physiology, and pressed several buttons. The bottom of the hangar suddenly slid sideways, opening the hull of the Fatalis just enough to allow the shuttle to slide out into the void. Extensive stealth systems kicked in immediately, hiding him from both sensors and visual scanning, and he focused the full power of his mind on concealing his Force presence. In his mind's eye, he became small and rubbery, sliding into a tiny little space in this huge clash of souls. He had experience with that, both in reality and in his own little mental fortress.

He would be the only survivor of the Fatalis's 250,000-person crew...

... and that suited him just fine. His own skin came first.

But as the shuttle jetted away, moving as fast as its engines could carry it out past the rear of the Mawite fleet, the Taskmaster could not help but turn and look. He had commanded the Fatalis for over ten years, across many battles and just as many close shaves. And deep inside he felt a pang, as one might feel for a noble whaladon struck by countless harpoons... or the loss of a treasured pet. Enemy bombers swarmed across the hull one last time... and then there was a great white flash, blinding in its intensity, as the last reactors burst. The light, the heat, the shockwave... anything that had been close was in real trouble.

Even the Taskmaster's shuttle, already at a good distance, was rocked off course by the force of the blast, and it took Tu'teggacha a good thirty seconds to wrestle it back under control. When the afterimages faded from his glossy black eyes, he looked back one last time. The Fatalis had broken up into three major pieces, its starboard wing blown off, a second great crack running right through its center. This entire flank of the Brotherhood forces was a minefield of drifting debris now; even the nimble interceptors would have to be careful in navigating it. That was the mighty ship's last gift to the battle.

The crew had held out as long as they could...

... bought the Avatar all the time they could...

... and died boldly for the Dark Voice.

Perhaps that was enough.

An unfamiliar sense of profound sadness hung over the Taskmaster as he guided his escape craft away, his entire battle group now in ruins, his part in the conflict done. Never had he lost so much, failed so completely in the end, with no idea whether or not all the sacrifice would be worth it. Even if the Maw endured, there was no replacing what had just been lost, not fully. The Dark Voice would be livid at the loss of such an important ship, even if the deaths of those aboard served his ambitions well. But the Ebruchi would face that when the time came. For now, all he could do was survive, save his own rubbery hide.

He was good at that, at least. He always had been.

Last edited:

Communication "verbal" <<technopathy>>

Objective: respond to distress signal
Tag: Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla

Loadout:
Loralora interceptor swoop
Gei Borugu Electro Spear
Light Saber (peony colour blade)
Laser Lance

The small fixer deoid pulled her bloodied spear out of the chest of the last of the mawite warriors and wiped a streak of her own silver blood off of her face where the savage had sliced away part of her cheek with his axe, leaving part of her bone structure exposed. Her flesh was already beginning to knit back together as she examined the situation around her. The Maw raiding column she had ambushed had been defeated, but it had cost her over 96.4% of her initial force of 250 House Io Mercenary droids and two dozen Model 3s this wasn't a loss but it wasn't a victory either. Her own body was battered and bloodied, a rivulet of mercurial blood ran down her arm from yet another deep laceration. The Maw were impressive fighters. Akemi was now spent though, her forces too damaged to redeploy to another front, it was time she left.

Under the blackened sky, the force sensitivity in her felt the taint of the place and the coming end, she of course did not understand this was force sensitivity and just assumed her self preservation algorithm was kicking in to advise her to leave.

<<all surviving Io forces in task force Akemi please salvage any personality components from your fallen brothers and return to the drop ship immediately>> she commanded over her technopathic link before walking over a smal bluff to look at the landscape. Boiling lava ran across the ground from multiple fissure and the air was choked with toxic fumes.

Then a ping in her mind alerted her to something new? A distress beacon, only a few minutes travel away. It was Enclave, it wasn't specifically a friend, but her mother Laertia Io Laertia Io was always looking for diplomatic chips to spend so she called her Loralora over to her and hopped on. <<I know your intakes are in pain in this atmosphere, this will be the last excursion then we will retreat.>> she said to her swoop sympathetically as she heard its engine wining at a higher pitch than usual, she and the simple AI of her steed were more than rider and mount, they were close friends.

It would only take a few minutes to cross the few dozen miles to the position where the distress signal was coming from, a large suit of damaged armour lay on the ground, its light flickered on and off as its battery systems failed. There was a life form still inside the suit, trapped and dying. It was clearly a mandalorian girl, very young by the looks of things.

Akemi switched to mando'a to speak to the woman, her systems accessing a language database. She chose her own pitch as to seek less intimidating, but the damage to her face, with soft tissue missing from her cheek, eyeball and forehead would clearly mark her as an android of some description.

"I am Akemi of House Io, I am commandeering your flight suit in order to return you to my ship for medical attention."

Akemi reached out and attempted to access the suits systems, a combination of her native slicing abities and her ability to use Mechu Deru, being careful not to damage the girl further should make the possession child's play unless the Mandalorian had some hidden trick to thwart her attempts at rescue.

As she initiated this process, a fuschia winged butterfly flew over Akemi's shoulder, only the droid could see this digital construct at the moment, but if allowed full control the insect would also appear on Hilal's HUD.

Kaz Krayt

K
objii.png
TYTHON | AVATAR OF WAR
ENCLAVE | BOARDING FORCE
ALLIES: ENCLAVE | Shakka Bralor Shakka Bralor | Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla | Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt | Romul Saxon Romul Saxon | Runi Kuryida Runi Kuryida | Fenn Stag Fenn Stag | Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen | Varik Awaud Varik Awaud |
ENEMIES: MAW | Tu'teggacha Tu'teggacha | Kralmus Orr Kralmus Orr | Derix Tirall Derix Tirall | Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen |
PROXIMITY: Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt | Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla | Javik sudant
ENGAGING: Vorm Vorm | OPEN
GEAR: In bio

lLcXg5L.png

Everything went south in mere moments. The reinforcements crashed into the hangar bay and rapidly deployed as covering fire filled the area. One of the Mawites was hit, but a bizarre spectacle saved the last one from the same fate. Kaz didn’t even have time to register what happened before a crate smashed him to the ground.

The Zabrak was dazed, but still in the fight. He quickly flipped his pistol into sonic mode and fired a volley at the charging Mawite as he stumbled back to his feet. In the wake of the explosions, his gaze shifted over to Vulcan.

The boy was down. Still alive, but the shard of steel in his gut was not good at all.

His gaze shifted between Vulc and the Ren. Stay the course, or save his fellow Krayt.

There wasn’t time to contemplate.

The Zabrak launched towards the Ren with one hand firing his pistol at the giant, and the other grasping his vibroblade on his hip. His goal was simple, to shoot and slice up the Ren in hopes of ending the fight. Vulc could hold on for a few seconds longer, this fight needed to end. His sprint was solid and his form was ready, all it would take was one good slice.

5qdqFCA.png

obj1tython.png

Cycle of Hatred: Journey's End

Tags: Keilara Kala'myr Keilara Kala'myr | Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir | DECEASED Erskine Barran DECEASED Erskine Barran

• Kallan survives the mind transference
  • Asher fades, but his last thoughts are open to Mercy

Somewhere
After all the warnings that Mercy had given, all the potential pain she had foretold, Kallan was surprised at how easy the separation was. He'd steeled himself for agony, expecting it to feel like open-heart surgery without anesthesia as the intermingled parts of him and Asher were forcibly parted. But it wasn't like that at all. He felt a gentle pressure, as if he was pulling a stuck boot out of the mud... and then a release, that boot popping free at last, and a lightness in his soul that he hadn't known until that moment he was missing.

He and Asher were two different spirits.

And no matter how much they might share...

... they needed to be free, even from each other.

It was much harder on Mercy, that much was clear. She gasped, panted with exhaustion; ghostly sweat beaded on her brow. But she had been so careful, so gentle, that even as she struggled with the near-impossible task of dividing two conjoined souls, Kallan had felt no pain. Mercy fell to her knees, and Kallan rushed over to her, amazed at the lightness in his step. But he could not quite reach her to comfort her. As she used her power on his very essence, she was somehow apart, too distant for him to touch. And then, all at once...

... he was gone, hurled from mind to mind.

This was the part that hurt.

Imagine, for a moment, an itch you can't reach. Frustrating, irritating, and impossible to do anything about. Now take that itch, and turn it into the pain of a bad insect bite, or holding your hand in a flame. Now put it everywhere. Kallan's whole soul, his entire consciousness, burned as it hurdled away from that middle space. It was being drawn into the mind and body of someone else, someone who had never been meant to hold an outside spirit, and everything in him was revolting against it. He wanted to scratch, but he had no hands.

He wanted to scream, but he had no mouth.

Kallan did not know how long that went on, that torturous eternity. Had he traded the emptiness of the void for never-ending punishment instead? But it did not last forever. Finally he was spat out the other end, and it felt like plunging his sunburnt body into a pool of cool water. He was surrounded by a sense of safety, of peace, of relief. Mercy had done it. Somehow, some way, she had saved his soul, snatched it from the jaws of death and sheltered it within herself. He had gone first, and it had worked. But that meant...

... that meant that Asher was out of time.

Somewhere Else
Asher had never expected to feel anything again.

It didn't quite work out that way. Distantly, as if echoing up a long valley, he heard the pleading words of his wife... but he only half understood them. More than hearing her, he felt her, felt the closeness of her soul to his own. He had so little strength left, for the cold hand of eternity had him firmly in its grasp, drawing him into the emptiness for which he was destined. But with what strength he had, he reached out to her, embraced that moment of connection. And it was a deeper connection than they had ever felt before.

It was a beautiful thing to witness at the end...

... like a dying man watching the sunset on his last day.

Asher could not manage words. That was beyond him now, for he could barely gather his thoughts, each of them threatening to slip over that final precipice. But in those final moments he opened himself to Mercy. For the first and last time, he shared everything. He showed her his thoughts, his memories, his dreams, every last thing that still lingered in his dying mind. I'm yours, is what he would have said, if he could still speak. All of me, always. He had no more secrets from her, nothing hidden, no deceptions. In that moment...

... their minds were almost as one.

Memories were fading fast, and thoughts of the present were scattered and incoherent, but his dreams for the future remained. In that time of perfect honesty, Mercy saw all the things that Asher had ever dared for dream for the two of them, all the impossible fantasies that had danced through his mind of what their lives would be like if he just walked away. From the Maw, from this war, from everything except her and the life they would build together. They were fractured, incomplete, fading, beautiful colors glimpsed through a broken prism.

But all that was left, he shared with her freely.

The Mongrel The Mongrel
obj1tython.png

JEDI TEMPLE RUINS
TYTHON

"Blasphemy!" Kovach cried, outraged by the Jedi's desecration of the gifts wrought upon him by the Heathen Priests.

Zark tried to push the scav king away but his mind was exhausted. Logic served him better than passion so while other Jedi might have raged against the dying of the light or reached out to communicate with their loved ones, he calmly assessed his remaining options. It was not difficult to open up his guard, transforming each mounted disruptor into slag with a pair of elegant slashes.

He felt the dread blade, in turn, hack through cracked duraplast and cut deep. It was an exquisite kind of agony. Master San Tekka's shorn aurodium metal arm created a new shower of sparks. His phantom limb burned with electricity, but there was too much adrenaline running through the Jedi's system to lose consciousness.

"All is as the Force wills it."

San Tekka brought his lightsaber slashing down toward Kovach's power fists.

Last edited:

THE END IS THE BEGINNING

objii.png

:: Hanger, Avatar of War

The wood of her blade cracked. The resolute of the beskar snapped. White Light spread across their surfaces. It consumed them visually, and soon it would leave them a ruin as surely as it had the first blade. A light that bathed the one wearing and holding the articles in their glow; whilst the blizzard of white feathers filled the chamber. Nettles grown under Onrai's direction pressed in on the Shaman. Tendrils of the Dark that reviled the Light.

Quietly now. Quietly under the whispered words projected by Onrai laughter rose in the sphere where Light and Dark clashed. It grew slowly at first, but by the time the entity finished its response, its volume was unmistakable. Even the tip of the blade had drawn back from the wall as the spires of insidious command sought to skewer the Shaman in their midst.

I do know you. I know your story and your boons, your lamentations and your vices. Mysteries and riddles never seen or heard or thought in this Creation known by the living. Knowledge and understanding not even conceived of in this universe. And I know... I know countless failures born from limitations poised by a belief in Good and Evil.

Then, the laughter stopped.

What you do not know is who I was. Who I am. Who I will be. To you.

Let me
show
you the struggle between the Light and the Dark, and the foolishness of believing one is greater than the other. Let me show you, Onrai.

The number of pure white feathers continued to grow in number as flakes of Runi's armor began to peel away. They cut into the spires that had grown inward as they began to consume every inch of space within the tomb that had been built. Her hazel eyes had closed as the blinding white made sight impossible, not that there was anything to see within Onrai's bubble. Heat rose from the grip of the sword held fast in the Shaman's left hand as the pain began to fade in her right arm and shoulder; what that could mean hardly mattered. When a warrior was engaged in battle, none had the luxury to bleed.

Through the cracks and fissures that had formed earlier shafts of light erupted into the hanger.

While each word was made under the strain of a great weight, Runi intoned, "Laar be Aor cuyir va laararir o'r miit, a o'r gar." <Mando'a: The Song of Ages is not sung in words, but in deeds.>

ChVAW7n.png

obj1tython.png

Jacen Nimdok Jacen Nimdok
094WPmt.png

BENEATH KALETH TEMPLE
TYTHON

"Hah! No more dissertations, professor?"

Captain Monk raised an eyebrow when his nemesis failed to reply.

"Nimdok?" he called out.

Hesitantly, the Final Dawn agent crawled from behind cover. Quakes were still causing the chamber to slowly collapse, but Vector staggered over to the fallen monk. He lifted fragments of stone with a desperate energy. With each passing moment fear gripped him, worrying most of all Nimdok had escaped his clutches.

True victory never occurred to him until he saw a bloody scrap of tunic. Vector gasped and stumbled back.

"What have I done..." Monk breathed.

One of the galaxy's most brilliant minds dead by his hand. Had he always intended to kill him? Even Vector no longer felt certain. Guilt was an unfamiliar, vile emotion. Captain Monk didn't like it at all. He forced himself to look at the professor's body.

"Coward," his lips trembled.

Monk turned to leave, then paused. His hands clenched into fists. Slowly, he unclasped his white cape and draped it reverently over Nimdok. Vector was horrified by his own unbidden tears.

"Creature! Let us away."

Last edited:
Ziare Dyarron | Keilara Kala'myr | Mercy | Freedom
COMPNOR (ISB) Junior Agent | Nite agent | Marauder and Agent of the Maw, Mongrel's advisor and shadow
obj1tython.png
Objective: Try to save Mongrel's Asher's and Kallan's life.
Equipment: FS-18-UP2 Assault Rifle | 2x Sunfury Pistol | Light Armour | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | 2x Vibrodagger | 2x Riftblades | Promise of Freedom || Cloaking Device | 5x ASBF Probe Droid || OPBC-01m
Tags: The Mongrel The Mongrel | DECEASED Erskine Barran DECEASED Erskine Barran | Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir
GM1OQzU.png
[ Come back… ]
"Galactic Basic" | ~ Telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

9ioNFnk.png

• Mercy still does not feel Kallan.
  • Mercy shares her thoughts, emotions and memories with Asher.
  • The reality breaks again, and Mercy builds an alternate reality to Asher and herself, where they can live a long and happy life together, before he fades away forever.
  • Asher dies and Mercy collapses.
  • She begins to call Kallan desperately.
Mercy #1
Mongrel #1
Barran #1
Mercy #2
Mongrel #2
Mercy #3
Barran #2
Mongrel #3
Mercy #4
Barran #3
Mongrel #4
Mercy #5
Barran #4
Mongrel #5
Mercy #6
Barran #5
Mongrel #6
Mercy #7
Barran #6
Manifold #1
Mongrel #7
Mercy #8
Barran #7
Mongrel #8
Manifold #2
Mercy #9
Barran #8
Mongrel #9
Mercy #10
Mongrel #10
Mercy #11
Mongrel #11
Mercy #12
Eina #1
Barran #9
Mongrel #12

~ Present, Tython | Asher, Kallan and Mercy (and Barran) ~
When I felt I was late, I wanted to scream, I wanted to scream with pain, helplessness, anger, and hatred. No, and no! I didn’t want to accept the reality that I was unable to save him. He was the only one to me, he was the only one, and they wanted to take him away from me. They didn't just want to, but they did. I screamed until I could feel the physical pain in my throat even in my mind. Not yet, I had to stay strong. He was still there beside me, I caressed his face, though I knew he wasn't feeling it anymore.

I responded to thoughts, memories, feelings in a similar way. What I saw broke my heart even more. To see and feel what he wanted, what was taken from us. Why? Haven't we suffered enough? Enough for more life? I, too, shared with him what I knew, everything I imagined, everything I felt about him, what I wanted, the feelings I had experienced while we were together. To know how happy I was with him. I may have worried about it, I was scared, but I was happy. To know he was wrong, and I didn't want anything else, just to be with him. That he was my happiness, my life, and I never regret anything, maybe just that, I didn’t get attracted to him sooner.

That he took nothing from me; he only gave, that he made me complete, that he made me a better person. There was one more thing I wanted to do before it disappeared from my mind forever. I don't care if I don't have the strength and if I die during trying, at least I can follow. To make it a reality, at least for the two of us. With my remaining strength, I embraced him far at the edge of oblivion, and in front of myself as well. I had no secret from him either. I cursed and hated fate that we became perfectly one the moment… when it was the last moment. We couldn’t go through this for years, in the future and we couldn’t grow old together.

They took away the meaning of my life, the only reason and joy for life…

~ And I am yours, always! ~ I whispered back.

I tried to smile at him, I never felt as whole as I do now. Without him, everything seemed so meaningless, empty, and bleak. Even my soul, when I thought about what it would be like without it… I didn’t want to. The last gift I can give him. Our longed life together, the dreams and desires of the two of us…

Reality broke again, one last time… the few minutes of memories were like decades to us. From the dreams and desires of the two of us, I built a world where we really lived this. It was like reality. Time is relative, the last minutes in our minds, in that world, what we spent there, it were decades. Just to make the whole thing even more painful after waking up, after his passing… but every single minute with him, worth it. It is worth every pain.

BESJZu2.png

~ Alternative Reality | Asher and Mercy's common life ~
~ Do you remember, my love? ~ I asked as I sat next to his hospital bed, stroking his cheek and holding his hand.

We were both old at the end of our lives. The old Keilara and Kallan were also in the hospital room, everyone thought they were our twin brothers. Here was our son, our daughter, our grandchildren and great-grandchildren. The end of a long, wonderful life, decades of happiness, eternal love…

~ We all came from Tython, we escaped and started a new life together. I was also able to separate Kallan and Keilara. Using the cells in your brain, you got a clone body, just like Kallan. And Keilara also got a clone body. We lived on the same planet, near to each other. Everyone thought the two twins were married. The beginning was hard for me, you know why. To me, it was easier in our minds, but you were always patient and gallant. You supported and protected me, you were kind. We finally had two wonderful children. ~ I smiled at him.

I put his hand on my belly as if he could still feel our child there, how they were moving or kicking. My tears ran down my face and fell from my chin to break a million pieces on the ground.

~ A little boy and a little girl. The boy is like you, your heir. The little girl, you've always said she is just like me, and that's why she's your princess. Do you remember the joy, the pride, when you first held them in your arms? After the Maw was defeated, we were able to live in safety. We travelled a lot so you and the kids could see the galaxy. We were always happy, our biggest argument was that you wanted to spoil our children too much. You were a great, an amazing father, the kids still love you, so do our grandchildren, so do I, forever. ~ I told him.

There are so many images, memories, feelings that have moved into the minds and souls of both of us. About our home, our friends, our family. The children’s first words, or when they went to school. Our own joy, countless smiles, laughter, a happy life. In our own home, together.

~ Do you remember how the kids grew up and then moved out? We stayed together, we loved each other just as much. Every hour, every minute was a gift. The happiest life, what two people who loved each other can wish for. We never had secrets in front of each other. Do you remember how happy you were when our son won his first medal at the sports competition? Or to our little girl the way she won a piano competition? Or when did she just want to sleep between us crying because she was scared? While our son said he was never afraid of anything. ~ I asked him.

My head hurt a little from the many extra memories and feelings, but I didn’t stop… it was ours, nothing and no one could take it from us!

~ Remember when you saw our first grandchild? When did we take care of them? You spoiled them even more than the kids. Do you remember the nearly sixty years we spent together after Tython? Happily, living a full life. You did everything, we did everything to fix the old horrors. It worked. We were happy. You and me and our family. No one could take this from us. I could never be mad at you. I owe all my smiles and happiness to you… ~

My voice trailed off, we reached the point in time that we were very old and he was dying in the hospital. Not because of an illness, not because of an injury, we were just old, very old. A very old couple, after a long and full life.

~ You did everything you could to fix the old mistakes and you succeeded. You have become a good person; you led a full and significant life. You've done enough my love, it's time to relax. You deserve to find peace and rest! ~ I whispered gently to him.

I leaned over and put a kiss on his forehead. The world began to disintegrate and in vain I tried to grab him, to keep him with me, like sand, his soul, his mind, and his life slipped out of my fingers. As much as I wanted him to die at our first meeting at Carlac, I want the opposite as much now. I wanted him to fight and fight, and stay with me.

~ Please, wherever you go there, wait for me… wait for me Asher, because I will join you too, my love. Wait for me... ~ I kissed him once more, for the last time in this and real life as well. I smiled at Asher at the last moments, to have the smile he saw and felt for the last time in his life, as he loved to see me smiling so much…

May this be his last memory and feelings that I love him more than anything, even after decades of living together. For that was now a reality and not just a dream or a desire.

BESJZu2.png

~ Present, Tython | Kallan and Mercy (and Asher and Eina) ~
Then he disappeared, I found myself in our home again, it remained, it didn't disappear, everything we built together stayed here as a farewell gift. Or maybe this meant he's still here somehow?

~ Asher… Asher? ASHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER! ~ I screamed to see if I could reach him, I tried to reach him, but he was not there anymore.

Sobbing, I fell to the ground, I couldn't breathe. The former world was still so real. I screamed again. The pain of the torture was nothing compared to what I was feeling right now. It was as if my soul had been torn apart. I was alone, I couldn't breathe. I screamed in pain over and over again due to the mental pain. I looked at the place where he was, where he lay on the ground, waiting for him to show up to reappear, but nothing happened, nothing happened. I hugged my legs on the ground and continued to sob.

I was alone… it didn't have to be that way. Failed? Kallan?! It worked? Isn't he dead, is he? Isn't he? I couldn't lose both of them. It was difficult but I sat up on the ground, despite searching in my mind, I didn’t feel him, it was like I was still alone. In addition to the shock, panic began to take hold on me.

~ KALLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN?! ~ I screamed his name desperately over and over again, in the hope of an answer.

DHGyR0O.png

PjStDZ6.png

ALLIES | Ishida Ashina Ishida Ashina
FOES | Laoth Laoth

Collapsed to her knees on the cliff’s edge, Ishida watched Laoth fall away from her. His final words whisked away in the tempest. The sword in her grip had long-since doused. The blade born of Ashla’s benevolence had only served for a single purpose, transient with its intention.

With delayed awareness, Ishida realized her hand was outstretched. Bloodsoaked and widespread, she had reached after him. A useless gesture. His monolithic silhouette was swallowed nigh instantly by the ritual’s culmination.

“Master, if you can hear me..” She spoke more with thoughts and feelings than words, clutching one of the Spheres of Judgement in a bloody vice grip. Coppery taste filled her mouth, and the leaking of her stomach’s wound was only one of many gashes that drained her lifeblood. “I..can’t make it to Prosperity alone.”

Michael did hear.

From afar.

This invasion occurred while he was gone. Away off-world and busy hunting down rumors of... it didn't matter. What mattered was that Sardun had failed his apprentice. The moment he heard of the attack, he immediately ordered course back to Tython, while knowing he'd return too late to make any difference whatsoever.

While the Force and the Light were infinite... Sardun was not. He couldn't reach Ishida. Not at the start anyway. Only at the end, when she was on her knees in front of the cliff and touching directly one of his creations. Only then did the bond they shared flame up. Michael blinked and suddenly found himself elsewhere.

Alongside the bend but not broken shape of his padawan.

"Ishida..." He murmured quietly as the ethereal shape of his hand settled on her shoulder. "I hear you. I... should have been here... but I was not. I apologize for failing you."

Never before had the stern Jedi Master spoken such words to her.

But never before did Michael feel this much guilt. He had lost one Padawan already, who knew where Kaska was. Before that... he lost someone else too, but only few knew of that loss. Could Michael handle another loss? Another Padawan gone? No, he had to save her. Could he? At great cost, but it would be worth it.

"You did well, Padawan. You destroyed evil today. Whatever else happens today- remember this... you took on a weight nobody else was willing."

Major Faction

Ryv

Paragon of Sacrifice
"I've never been great at dying," Ryv said. His lips parted into a smile. He watched as lightning leaped from Solipsis' outstretched hands to wreathe his dreaded saber in crackling death. Perhaps for the first time since their battle began, the kiffar felt thankful he left his prosthetic limb at home. Those things never did well when it came to force lightning, a fan-favorite among the dark siders of the galaxy. "Not a bad first step, that," he cocked his head back, chin pointed at the blade.

Once more, Solipsis took to the air, his weapon raised high, poised to deliver death to the Jedi Master. Ryv grasped the handle of Cotan's weapon from where it hung in the air beside him and held it before him. Lightning surged forward in all directions, threatening to fry Ryv by proximity alone. He took a quick step back out of reach of Solipsis' strike. The crimson saber carved a deep groove into the earth, sending another wave of glass-like shards spinning into the air around them.

Ryv threw his arm back and sliced down through the open air. Where the gleaming blade moved, a tiny tear no larger than a hair ripped through reality. The kiffar focused as the Dark Lord's lightning traveled down the length of his blade and up his arm. Ryv's arm spasmed uncontrollably. His flesh turned an angry shade of red down the right side of his body as tiny, branch-like scars formed where the destructive energy struck. He clenched his teeth and stumbled away, narrowly ducking beneath a blow that surely would've sheared his head from his shoulders.

As Solipsis came charging towards him, Ryv dropped down onto his back and planted his feet against the Dark Lord's abdomen. The kiffar continued his roll with a mighty heave and sent the Sith'ari flying over him, directly into the growing tear. With a flash, Solipsis disappeared through the dimensional doorway. Ryv hurriedly climbed to his feet and turned to the threshold.

It grew in size before him, revealing a familiar, crystal-clear lake beneath the shadow of a towering tree. Rocks of varying sizes floated over the water. Some were large enough to bear the weight of a single person, while others sported their own ecosystem of trees, bushes, and flowers. The sight chased away the pain of the Dark Lord's attack, replacing it with a sense of quiet understanding.

"A Journey's End," Ryv muttered. He looked from the portal to Cotan and offered his companion one final smile. And with a wink, he disappeared after the Dark Lord.

As he passed through the doorway, it closed behind him.

objii.png

Objective: Engage enemy Combatants
Equipment: Sword, M.I. Beskar'gam Mk.1 M.I. 'Sunstroke' jetpack M.I. Model 6 hybrid pistol, M.I. Model 12 shatter rifle x2, Thermal Detonators x50, Magnetic Detonators x 50, Perun's Call
Allies: Enclave
Enemies: BOTM
Tagged: Fenn Stag Fenn Stag | Shakka Bralor Shakka Bralor | Runi Kuryida Runi Kuryida | Kaz Krayt | Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla | @Omen Mereel | Verin Oldo Verin Oldo | Vemric Keldra | Isla Draellix-Kobitana Isla Draellix-Kobitana | Khione | Vaux Gred Vaux Gred | Mylo Thorne Mylo Thorne | Aculia Voland Aculia Voland | Juno - 11/0571 Juno - 11/0571 | Caarlyle Rausgeber Caarlyle Rausgeber | Tren Chaar Tren Chaar | Tu'teggacha Tu'teggacha | Kralmus Orr Kralmus Orr | Derix Tirall Derix Tirall | Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen | Vorm Vorm | OPEN

enclavediv4.png

The Mandalorians fought tenaciously, each one going above and beyond the call of duty. They are giving it their all. Vulcan continued to fight his opponent he had picked a fight against. He can feel the stickiness of blood collecting under his armour, he wanted to stop and get to safety, to ride out the agony. But why should he? Vulcan had to not let anyone down. But then again he is finding it hard to concentrate on the battle and the enemy combatants. This is why he quickly dispatched the one he was facing to free up his time and energy. He can hold out a little bit more, adrenalin was in overdrive after all and he had little time to worry about anything else.

But the pain knocked him to his knees, what would his Alor think? They would say he was reckless and zealous and that he was impulsive, or that he needs to get to safety. He could hear Jos's voice telling him this, it could be the pain making him hear things or that he is putting his Alor's voice to common sense. Given his lack of energy to stand he was compelled to listen and sought shelter behind some unmoved crates. There he can try to fight overwhelming nausea and fatigue, he is too stubborn to die.

Kaz requires assistance, he promised to help in the cause but then again, being injured will cause more trouble than it is worth and could jeopardise Kaz's safety. Vulcan had to think, he has a very large magnetic detonator left, he wanted to use it, but it might attach itself to Kaz as well as Vorm. He puts it to one side before going through his inventory, looking for something that he could chuck out to help in any way he can, he can't fight now and he will be a hindrance if he tried.

It is becoming hard to think, but he needed all his senses about him. There was a hybrid detonator he had made several months earlier. It's got beskar nails in it and it does not stick to Beskar. He needs to focus and aim it at Vorm, his vision was clouding at the edges. He shook his head and took aim and chucked it as hard as he can right at Vorn before he slid behind the crates. He hoped this will work, it has to work.

Guardian Angel | Light of Ashla
Lady Eina L'lerim-Vandiir
The Light of Ashla

Champion and Avatar of Ashla
objiiii.png
Objective: To carry out Ashla's will
Equipment: Sverð Fyrstr (swords) | Ljósspjót (spear) | Skrúð Engill Fyrstr (armour) || Empyrean gland | OPBC-01m || Current appearance
Writing With: Geiseric Geiseric | Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze || The Mongrel The Mongrel | DECEASED Erskine Barran DECEASED Erskine Barran | Keilara Kala'myr Keilara Kala'myr
5dt1Tto.png
[ Race to the Sea ]
<"High Nelvaanian"> | ["Essonian"] | ~ telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

• Eina speaks to Barran.
  • Eina waits for Asher's death and gives a final gift to him and his wife.
  • Eina takes Asher's soul to the Netherworld.
Eina #1
Geiseric #1
Vinaze #1
Eina #2
Geiseric #2
Eina #3
Khamul #1
Vinaze #2
Geiseric #3
Eina #4
Khamul #2
Geiseric #4
Vinaze #3
Eina #5
Khamul #3
Vinaze #4
Eina #6
Geiseric #5
Khamul #4
Vinaze #5
Eina #7
Geiseric #6
Khamul #5
Geiseric #7
Eina #8
Geiseric #8
Eina #9
Khamul #6
Eina #10
Eina #11
Khamul #7
Eina #12
Barran #1
Mongrel #1
Mercy #1

Eina saw it now, as she had at other times; mortals took death so seriously. She never understood why they react like this. For her, death was an everyday thing, a part of life, a completely normal event. She wasn't sad about that. Oh. But maybe not seeing the other one for a long time can be really sad, but even though it wasn't understandable to Valkyrja… now to the Avatar. Time was relative, although time had a different meaning for mortals. She understood the pain of the soul much more.

"You don't have to feel pain and grief, death is just another step, a new life, the beginning of a new existence. I'm sure, you'll see him again one day." she said kindly and reassuringly.

She smiled involuntarily at the man's words and shook her head gently. These words reminded her of someone else's words. Oh! It was at that moment that she remembered that she had not even sent a message to her mother, who might have borne her death badly. And she doesn't even know she's become a grandmother. She smiled kindly at the man and nodded his head slightly.

"You are still primarily a man, to be a ruler is secondary. You speak exactly like my mother. Even after nearly fifteen years, she thinks the throne and crown of the Eternal Empire as a curse." she told him.

She looked at the parrying-blade when the man mentioned it. She nodded; Eina was also a warrior, she understood exactly what this gesture was for. She may not have understood human habits, but understood this.

~ He was a speeder mechanic before the Maw captured and tortured him, a quiet, humble man. He fought for survival and then to finally die and be honoured by the Avatars, in the end, but for the last nearly ten years he had been fighting for the girl and moved further and further away from the Maw. He also denied religion, turned away from the Avatars. I'll give him the dagger over there, Lord General, I promise. ~ she told him.

Unfortunately, she did not know his original name, she did not know that it was Kallan, the Light of Ashla only read in the soul and in the past; it didn't tell her names. Another smile, this time serious, appeared on her lips and she nodded just as seriously, however the man wasn't there anymore.

~ I'll be there, Lord General! I promise I'll be the one who accompanies you to the Netherworld.. ~ she promised.

She went to the dagger and took it, then went to the couple. Eina saw, she felt what was happening, she smiled sadly. Not because of death, but because they will be separate, who knows how long. And soon the inevitable happened. Eina held out her hand and lifted the soul out of the "body." Here the body was the half-cut skull. Asher went through the memories of the last sixty years, but now he was young again, again as a spirit, but in a human figure. Not in the tortured body, but the healthy one, like how he was with Mercy. He could see his metal body lying on the ground in the snow, Mercy lying motionless on the ground while embracing his skull defensively. Pain on her face, the snow bloody around her head as her nose, ears and mouth bleed and she cried blood.

~ This time I can’t alleviate her spiritual wounds, they are so severe, but I know you want her to live. I hope I can give her a reason to live the life you wanted for her. ~ she told Asher.

Eina reached into the Force and began manipulating the midichlorians, kneeling beside Mercy. She looked kindly at Asher for a moment, then touched Mercy. In the Force, Asher could see the spark of two new lives flaring up in his wife's body. The two lives that all four wanted.

~ There are some fates that are destined, fates and loves that are intertwined in such a way that death cannot separate and tear them apart either. Just like yours and hers too, you belong together at all times and in all worlds. Yes, she will suffer a lot, but maybe the other side of your soul can bring her relief as much as she brought to you. Maybe with his help she'll be able to get rid of the chains the way she helped you. I don't know, but I know one thing, Asher Kala'myr. You will be together again one day. It may be in days, it may be years to pass, but she will join you at Netherworld after her death. I promise that! It will be fulfilled there that what you both longed for. The peaceful and happy life, together, to eternity. ~

These were not just the words of an empty promise, but like a prophecy, something that is sure to happen.

~ It's time to go! ~ she warned him.

She opened a rift into Netherworld, through which she escorted Asher's soul. There they came to a smaller garden, the garden he and Mercy had built in their common minds. The house was there too, inside it looked the same as in their common mind. The paradise. Eina handed the parrying-blade get to the man here.

~ The Lord General called you his friend, he considered you a hero. He wanted this to be yours. I know how much you love her, I promise I will come regularly and tell you how she is. Until she is with you again, you have to heal, you have suffered a lot and you have to forgive yourself. They can't hurt you now, you are safe. ~ she told him.

And after the farewell, Eina returned to Tython to continue her duties there.

Last post.​
Gc0h2xK.png

flnnNc5.png

Last edited:
Heart Breaker and Life Taker
AhKkZ0ptBTyC0yi8tL-HzMADOgPJAydNCtQmC29ct_EKVyruzJl0okM1YeATK0-on6r7Nzb5EhZoR01A7s0Wa0dN-aByH99G-5iDG8wu_MzalPkLNi_JAHMliKJAw8Bs2GRgK0sf

Mandalorian Armor
Hilal's Tank

Hilal dreamt that she was at Mandalore wielding the Darksaber wearing the ancient armor of her ancestors.

In the dream there were many Mandalorians chanting Hilal's name. She had slain a Mythosarus: the creatures who inhabited Mandalore, creatures who were as large cities. It was a challenge but nothing that Hilal couldn't handle. The Mythosarus was tough but not invincible, if it bleeds it can die was the Mandlorian approach to battle. The same mindset which drove Mandalorians to become the greatest warriors in the Galaxy.

The young woman casually tossed the Mythosarus skull in front of her people, in front of The Quartermaster The Quartermaster , Thonn Rokkal Thonn Rokkal , Alora Vizsla Alora Vizsla and Hilal's closest friends: Hex Hex , and Vletti'azan'uosus Vletti'azan'uosus . The rest of the Mandalorians were more shimmering shadows, grey wraiths smiling at Hilal. Yet they cheered as the familiar faces in front of Hilal cheered. A swell of pride swept over Hilal, to be accepted among her people, to be on the homeland. There was no more sadness, no more insecurity, no more struggling.

"Hilal...." She turned to see her friends dissipate as two figures slowly walked towards her. A man and a woman, each with brown hair and brown eyes wearing the traditional Mandalorian armor. The armor shone as bright as Beskar sparkling against the Sun of Mandalore.

"Mom? Dad?" Tears began fall from Hilal's eyes as she rushed towards her parents hugging them as tightly as she could. "Bic b gar! Bic b tomad na gar!" (It's you! It's really you!)

"Hilal," her Mom said. "You know this place you are in is a dream."

"What?!" Hilal sobbed out the word. "No don't say a thing like that! You're real! Both of you!"

The young woman shook her head. "Ni narir va copaanir ibic at cuyir a jehaat!" (I don't want this to be a lie!)

"You know in your heart that this is not real Hilal." Her Dad said smiling sadly. "You are dying on the Jedi homeworld."

"Maybe it's for the best," Hilal blubbered out. "I've done what I can! I can die a warrior!"

"But there is so much ahead of you my dear," Hilal's Mom said. "We've gave our lives so you could become the Mandalorian that we know that you could be."

"You have people who care for you," Her Dad added. "People you could start to build a bond with."

Hilal's thoughts quickly turned to stinking Jedi like Anneliese Anneliese and Valery Noble Valery Noble . "I-I," Hilal continued to cry. "I don't know..... People keep calling me weak for so long and I'm just pushed to my limit! Maybe dying a warrior's death could mean something!"

"But you are capable of being better than we are," Hilal's Dad said. "Hilal, you have always been strong. You must carry the name Clan Viszla proud and show that we are respected and feared."

"We will always watch over you." Hilal's Mom said. "Now..... wake up!"

The young woman slowly opened her eyes, the first response was pain. Her suit was still blaring out alerts, she saw something or someone taking her away from the planet. "Who are you?" Hilal whispered hoarsely.

Akemi Io Akemi Io

Last edited:

IMG_0482.gif

DARK LORD OF THE SITH | VOICE OF THE MAW
A Journey’s End, Tython
Ryv Ryv

New_Sith_Order_Banner_Final.png

IMG_0602.png

Glass shards of shattered reality scattered around them as his saber lifted from the carved earth. Time seemed to slow, the hyper-awareness of he and his opponent honed in on one another’s moves like a dejarik player looking for the final stroke in a long game.

The twin blades crashed sending crackling crimson bolts forth unto the Sword’s arm as a fracture ripped through reality from the Jedi’s weapon. The Sith’ari smiled aloud and drank in the pain as the searing flesh from the hatred made manifest became apparent. The Sword stumbled away, narrowly missing his next bout which would of certainly been a coup de grace.

He charged in, seeing opportunity to pass the shatterpoint and seize his destiny. In response, Ryv dropped onto his back and caught the Dark Lord off guard with a powerful kick into the Sith Lord’s abdomen. He lunged in, forcing the air from the Voice’s lungs as he completed his roll. With great force the Sword sent the Sith’ari barreling through the tear, it’s fabric and spatial composition shattering violently as he went passed beyond it’s confines.

Appearing on the other side of the opening void, the Epochian tumbled and spun. Eating dirt and sand as he crashed and burned on top of a beach side looking into the distant horizon.

The Sith’ari grunted aloud, tiresomely rising as his tank neared empty, relying on willpower alone and the Dark Side of the Force to empower him to see his mission through. Slowly coming to stand on his own feet, he glanced forward as the Sword emerged, the opening closing behind him as he did so.

There were no more words. He looked on at his opponent with utmost certainty, this is where they would finish it. This is where the fate of the galaxy would be decided.

Snap-Hiss

The Dark Lord of the Sith extended his arm as his saber crackled to life one last time. He stared into the eyes of his opponent from across the sands of the temperate beach. Yellow orbs of sulfuric hate cast out one last terrible glare of steady concentration, he summoned the last of his energy. Drawing on his hate, his pain, and will to see the galaxy die, the Dark Voice rose his lightsaber outstretched until it was at eye level. He bent his knees and gripped the air forward with his free hand, preparing one final decisive blow.

He charged, bellowing a horrific roar as he rushed in for the kill. An unnatural wave of darkness roared in behind him, and like the Atrisian swordsmen of those most ancient days he swung with finality.

This was it.

New_GA1.png

Reality bent and warped in the valley below. Charred fields and blood-soaked dirt turned to grassy planes filled with blades, to nightmarish landscapes, or simply rearranged itself as though seen through the bottom of a glass. Among it all, small dots battled each other interspersed with bright blips; explosions and super-heated plasma that bent to the same dark power as everything else down below. Darth Solipsis' ritual neared its conclusion.

Bernard fell against the rock-face wall of the mountainside with a grunt, clutching a torn up shirt he'd salvaged from an unfortunate Sith to his side. The fabric glistened black and red. It had soaked through with blood.

He hadn't made it to the top after all. Slowed down by Sith and beast alike, he'd gotten close. He could make out the massive templecraft locked in place at the perfect centre of the storm above the mountain, could feel the heart of darkness thrum its sickening beat. But he couldn't go on. It was difficult to tell just how much blood he'd lost, and how far he'd burned through his reserves mustering the energy to take on the next opponent, and the next one, and the next. Yet, as his back hit the rock wall and he groaned from the small pain that shot through his side, he knew he was done. Exhaustion settled in his bones. His limbs locked up, stiff from exhertion, and his vision became hazy.

He lacked the energy to feel anything other than an obliterating exhaustion. He knew that everything hinged on this battle. Solipsis was drunk with power, arrogant, and mad, but he was still powerful. There was no telling what damage he could wreak on the galaxy with all the power flowing through the storm at this moment. If the Jedi didn't stop him, it might all be over. So much on the line yet he only felt a numb distance to it all.

A call crackled through his holocom. An order to reposition too specific coordinates. The message came through garbled and broken, barely audible against the howling winds. He recognized a familiar voice speaking it, speaking somewhere far away. They too felt distant and hazy.

His eyes fell on the battlefields below again. Somewhere Ishida would be fighting. They'd separated, for the sake of efficiency, covering a wider area each on their own. The plan had worked, but a part of him now regretted that decision. They were executing their missions with single-minded focus, destroying Sith with as much power as they could muster, but they did so apart. The logic, the rationale behind it was clear and the efficacy unquestionable, yet, it didn't eel right. Not wholly.

If the galaxy changed so the Jedi never were, he should have been down there, shouldn't he?

Bernard pulled his knee close to his chest. A small puddle of red had begun to collect under him. He pressed the cloth harder into his side to stem the bleeding. The day the galaxy dies turned out different than he'd hoped.

In the Darkness there is Truth
obj1tython.png

Allies: Theoretically Maw
Enemies: Coren Starchaser Coren Starchaser (Engaging), GA/NIO people.

The Jedi's right arm had all of a sudden recovered from his paralysis, enabling him to draw his lightsabre and block the strike with the aid of two blades. Libertas remained undaunted, standing her ground without wavering. If it came down to a brawl, she was not worried. With her extensive cybernetic enhancements, she was stronger - and not reliant on a Force Valour induced boost from other Jedi engaged in combat against the Mawite hordes.

All around them, there was carnage, with Mawite fanatics throwing themselves at Jedi and Galactic Alliance soldiers with reckless abandon. Possibly fuelled by halluciogenic drugs that made them inured to pain or rationality. Charred fields, blood, bodies piling up. Libertas' own soldiers had sought cover in the ruins. Precise fire came from them. Nur Jahan was out there somewhere, doing her due diligence. The earth itself was trembling. And apparently the other moon had been moved. How many Dark Lords have achieved 'apotheosis' by now? Tython clearly cannot withstand that much bloated ego, Libertas thought acidly.

"I'm sorry, Jedi, is this fight not interesting enough for you?" Libertas asked her foe, voice dripping with sarcasm, when he made his offer. The energies of the Force flowed through her, and she unleashed a powerful telekinetic blast directed towards his legs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom