Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Campaign Return of the Jedi: SJC Campaign to TSE held Voss (Jabiim; Nespis VIII; Chandaar; Ossus, and Voss Hexes)

HoKd7jD.png

Theme

Objective: Destroy. Everything
Enemies: Cas Tynen (planned)
Gear: 2x red lightsabers and his Sith outfit

Healing many of the worse wounds and damage from the explosion, the Sith Lord started to walk towards Cas and the Rangers. However, the explosion really hammered him a lot and only thanks to the remnant energy and the rage, which filled him to devourer the Jedi Knight. Taking one step after another, the Lord of Hunger filled the palms of his hands with electricity and launched his hands forwards, sending the lightning flying towards Cas and the Ranger.

However, the sudden powerful Force burst unleashed, hit Insatious head-on, sending him flying back into the wreck of the crashed and burning starfighter. All while flying through the air, the Sith Lord released a powerful exhale of an otherworldly roar of pure hatred as the Force burst blew the ship up, along with the Sith Lord.

//Exit Thread

HoKd7jD.png

Equipment: Ashlas wristguard | Blaster pistol with a stun setting | Stun baton | Two Lightsabres | Brion Substance Regulator | Electromagnetic pulse emitter | Jedi Robes | One-time-use Jump Jet
Allied tag: Beltran Rarr Beltran Rarr
Hostile tag: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim | AMCO AMCO

header3.png

As Mathieu recovered from just having inhaled all too much sand, his ally went on the offense. Beltran's attacks were successful and the foe was finally defeated. But unlike what he had expected, there was no body lingering on the ground - instead it simply disappeared. What's more was that the force signature which had previously been so strong now felt distant.

Feeling good enough, Mathieu walked over to Beltran and looked at where the woman had just been "Where did she go? I sure hope her troops are as honourable as she seemed to be." he said, glancing over at the Captain. The were only a few decimetres apart when it happened. Suddenly, he started to sense danger again - but it was not quite as immediate and deadly as it had been when she was stealthed. "Something's-..." Mathieu never finished the sentence.

Her force signature appeared right behind him and with that, he sent an awfully powerful elbow behind him, hoping that it would prevent her from following through on whatever it was that she was doing before it happened. Mathieu would turn around to point his lightsabre at her - but if his interrupt was unsuccessful, she would have the knives by his throat before that became a reality.

His blue blade was ignited in his one hand - but that didn't help much now. Still, Purin's lightsabre would be his saviour today. It was yet to be ignited - but with the mere push of a button, the green blade would ignite and strike at her heart. But even then, the threat of getting stabbed in the neck was still very present and the idea was unpleasant to say the least. Even now, the poisoned blades seemed to hurt. His threat against her was not quite as obvious as her threat was, but it was there - a promise of mutual destruction.

Whether it was a character flaw or not, Mathieu was a very trusting person. And he had trusted the woman who now held a blade against his throat. "The Captain put four bolts in you and got a good swing at you. You promised that if we won, you would cede the battle and the temple. We won. This duel was over the moment you disappeared." he said, momentarily ignoring the pain and producing a powerful voice. The woman had spoken above his head more than once, it was high time for her to recognise that he was most present.

HoKd7jD.png

"Where did she go? I sure hope her troops are as honourable as she seemed to be." Mathieu Brion Mathieu Brion said.​

"I doubt it." Beltran replied simply. Already he could imagine the young Jedi swallowing a retort about how Beltran shouldn't be so jaded, but that didn't much matter to the Lorrdian.

Things changed quickly in war.

That was the nature of it.

”Let me not have to kill the boy during the duel, order your men back and leave."

One moment, your enemy was on the defensive and the next, she had a knife at the throat of your ally. When you engaged in such endeavors, it was always wise to remember this. So when the, presumably real, version of Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim suddenly appeared on the battlefield Beltran didn't waste much time being surprised.

And to his credit, neither did Mathieu. With a quick elbow, spin and repositioning he now had one of his inactivated saber pointed directly at the woman's heart. "Nicely done," Beltran told the Jedi, his tone as calm as it always was. As if he were simply praising a pupil for acing a test.

"The Captain put four bolts in you and got a good swing at you. You promised that if we won, you would cede the battle and the temple. We won. This duel was over the moment you disappeared."

Deactivating his pike and holstering his pistol, Beltran walked slowly toward Ingrid and Mathieu. His steps were almost casual as he strode, and a rare smile cracked his lips as he came to make eye contact with the woman. "I have to say," He told her. "I agree with young Jedi Brion's assessment of the situation. The agreement was made with your, I suppose image would be the right word. That image is gone and thus the duel is over."

"Though,"
He continued, actually releasing a chuckle. "I don't expect a Sith to honor their agreements." Regardless of whether Ingrid saw herself as a Sith or not, she had acted like one. There was nothing honorable about her maneuver here. Clever, yes, but not honorable and in enacting it she had lost what tentative trust Beltran had instilled in her. "So here is the situation as I see it. You can kill Jedi Brion, and he will kill you in turn. Or at least wound you so badly that I will kill you soon after. Then you will be dead, he will be dead and I will be alive. Thus, we win the duel. Perhaps your troops will withdraw, or perhaps I will see to it that every single one of them dies where they stand since, as we both know, without you they will not stand long against my troopers. Then I will go into the Tower. I will find whatever it is that compelled you to stand against us and I will destroy it. And if it is a person as I suspect, I will ensure that they suffer before the end."

"Or... You can accept that by using your trickery, you have lost the duel and honor your word. I will allow you withdraw with your troops and your object of value unhindered. You will have what you so care for, and your life. We will have the Tower and complete our objective without further bloodshed. I will be happy. You will be happy. Jedi Brion will be happy. The choice is yours, but either way
we win."

BWBsuTC.png

THE FORCE IS WITH ME

HoKd7jD.png

Objective: Infiltrate.
Equipment: Lightsaber, Robes
Tags: | Senari Gravis Senari Gravis | Risen Risen | Farrina | Naria Harth | Centin Tillo Centin Tillo | @Knightwatch |

“I don’t have time for this.”

Before the sith could even make it two steps down the hallway, the next two shots from the troopers that had flanked him were reflected back down the hall, striking the ceiling above them and the pipe that rested there. It exploded into a puff of hot mist, blinding the sith for just a moment. By the time he opened his eyes, Matvec had closed the distance, swiping downward with his saber to cut down the man where he stood. A second swipe upward cut across the torsos of the two troopers, sending them flying into the wall behind them.

It was only then when the pain in his hand fully flashed through his mind. A grunt of pain escaped his tightly squeezed lips, forcing him to take a knee and hold the hand tight to his body. What he wouldn’t give for a healer right now..or some nice bacta. Surely there would be some back at the temple after all of this. That was for after the job was finished, despite the pain that continued to flash through his mind.

With another grunt, Matvec pushed himself to his feet, turning to look back toward the comms center. He should probably move back there. But..no one else had come back. There was only one other place in this whole forsaken facility that they could be. The security room. Turning back to the bodies, the Nautolan carefully stepped over each before sprinting toward that side of the facility. If he was fast enough, there was still a chance he could be there on time to help…

There was only a half second that passed by the time he rounded the corner to the security station, noticed the terrible situation that the group was now in, only for Naria on the other end of the hall to bellow out like a starting gun. “Oh kark me..” Shot of pain running up his arm from just the simple motion of flicking back on his blade, he forced his mind to push through it as he surged forward. Following where Naria’s blade was about to land, a quick dip off his wrists brought the blade through the back of the sith who’s slash was blocked by the fellow jedi. Another shot of pain, another turned of his blade to block back a shot from a trooper. They were in the thick of it now, and it was time to finish it.

Ossus.png

Objective: Abort combat before it even begins
Equipment: Gravity Hurts, Lightsaber, Vi'Dreya Crystal, Ianua Dagger, Chase Spymaster
Allies: Jaeson Starchaser Jaeson Starchaser
Enemies: AMCO AMCO
Elsewhere on Ossus: Alana Sunrider, Kaia Starchaser Kaia Starchaser , Yula Perl Yula Perl , Kaia Vullen Kaia Vullen , Jonu Zihtil Jonu Zihtil , Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex

FJp1uVB.png

Hero act? Try as he might, the Jedi youth could not help but bristle at the comment. His focus was on the opponents before them, their path to escape, and seeing Jaeson safely there. A heroic face-off was the last thing from Jerek's mind, his maneuver was far from heroic. Even though a Jedi was supposed to self-sacrifice and be ready to die to protect others, he had no intention of doing either today. There had been a different plan in mind.

With the gemstone ring in Jaeson's possession, Jerek only needed the other boy to get a head start, far enough that he could use its linked counterpart to transfer himself there. A kind of Force-imbued grappling hook, with which Jaeson would pull both of them to safety once he was beyond the reach of their cybernetic opponents.

That had been the plan, at least. Jerek blinked as Jaeson stood firm next to him, drawing up next to his lightsaber with a different sort of weapon. A...set of papers?

Jaeson Starchaser was trying to talk his way out of this fight?

Jerek found himself bewildered, cocking his head at the Starchaser youth next to him, causing a lock of hair to fall in front of his eyes. Surprise should have been farthest from his mind, this younger copy was Damian down to his core. It had been his mistake to partner with Jaeson in the first place, placing too much of his faith in the trust of Kyra Perl and what the Force told him. He had forgotten his own intent from the very start of this day: trust, but verify.

"Seriously?" the boy said, incredulous nonetheless. He shook his head and then tossed his hair back, focusing again on the cyborg opponents in front of them. One of them stepped forward, and Jerek resisted the urge to tighten the grip on his lightsaber hilt. He held it poised, his fingers loose enough to move in response to his needs, not locked up in fear or frustration. His training waited, itching to spring into action beneath the coiled muscles of his limbs and fingers. Whatever the creature's move against them, the Jedi youth would be ready.

Jerek was not ready for the creature to begin speaking. Harsh at first, and then more fluent, the zombified Sith creation seemed to be almost mocking of Jaeson's response. Were they not opposed at the moment, he might have joined in, but the sarcasm only rankled him further. A typical Sith technique, but Jerek had a difficult time believing this abomination before them could be a Sith. He could feel nothing from it but an emptiness, a mass of flesh no more than meat coupled with machinery to give it an approximation of life. A Sithspawn creation, nothing more than a feeble proxy for a Sith lord too cowardly to appear himself.

He stepped forward, a foot toward a move of aggression. A moment of violence, that was all it would take. Jerek could already see the moves in his head, feel him going through the motions it would take to bring down these creatures in their way. Eight steps, he counted, and they would have a path free to the exit once more. He had already taken one, two was—

The creature spoke again, forcing Jerek to pause. The mention of pawns caused him to re-evaluate, reaching out with his senses and the Force. Now he could feel a connection, a tendril of thought binding these Sithspawn to someplace else. To someone else. A puppetmaster, placed somewhere beyond them, who now sought an audience with them.

Well, no, just with Jaeson it seemed.

Jerek's arms slackened as he shifted back on his heels. He glanced at the other boy, then back at the creatures. Releasing a hand from around his lightsaber, the boy gestured as he spoke, "Oh, so just him, not me?"

If a Sith were so willing to make an ommission, Jerek was happy to take advantage of it.

He held out his hand to the Starchaser youth, a grin planted on the young Jedi's face, "It sounds like His Sithiness wants to see you. I'll take the bag, or at least my holocron again, and meet you back at the ship. Sound good? Enjoy your chat!"

Alana Sunrider

A
OSSUS LIBRARY
Kaia Starchaser Kaia Starchaser Kaia Vullen Kaia Vullen
Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex
=============================

Alana let out a sigh of relief as Kaia slid beneath the turbolift door. After a moment, the turbolift whirred as it sped upwards towards the topmost chamber of the pyramid. Now she slid the two lightsabers from her belt, but held them loosely. No need to get any alarms triggered yet. But judging by what went after Vullen, they were already found out. That concerned her. Was there a security leak? Some sort of sensors they hadn't anticipated? She'd have to ask the Shadows if they knew anything.

But that wasn't the concern anymore. Now they had to finish the job. "I'll get in and make sure everything's clear," she said. "Then follow me in and take care of the slicing."

Then they had to locate and retrieve Yula and the other Kaia, in a behemoth structure filled with thousands of their enemies. Worse, it was a Sith library rather than a normal library. While they might have been able to tackle a normal library filled with normal soldiers, there were undoubtedly more Sith knights and lords in the library than their small strike team.

The door hissed open and she stepped forward into the antechamber, looking up and down in all directions. She nodded, watching the holographic officer's helmet bob up and forth along with her. She hurried forward and inserted the dataspike, stepping out of view of the security camera.

Behind her, the device whirred and clicked as it went about its business. After a moment, the door slid open, and she side stepped in. Instantly, the power of the Dark Side hammered at her mind. She took a deep breath and tightened her grip on the hilts. Their familiar weight comforted her. There was no way to tell if anyone was inside, and it was large enough she wouldn't be able to discern the truth.

Alana hurried forward into a side-chamber, where the communications suite sat, beeping ominously. She let out a low whistle. "Over here." She kept her words low, but capable of carrying out into the antechamber. "Let's get this accomplished."

Lady Ingrid L’lerim-Ragal
Empress Regent of the Eternal Empire, Overlord of the Eternal Empire, the Emperor's hand
The Red Witch; Director of Blackwatch; Baroness of Vengard, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium
Vkfj5Mo.png
Equipment: 2x Sigra vibroblade | 2x Striith vibrosword | 2x red blade lightsaber shoto | Heilagr MK. I Assassin Armour| Shield talisman | G1 OmniLink | BCR-X10 Sniper Rifle | Empyrean gland | Taozin amulet
Ground forces: 40/40 Gormak Irregulars
Allies: AMCO AMCO
Enemies: Mathieu Brion Mathieu Brion | Beltran Rarr Beltran Rarr
dRUm20K.png

Background music:
Sabaton – Rise of Evil

Ingrid somehow guessed that her two opponents wouldn’t really appreciate that this would end the fight and they wouldn’t surrender. The young man elbowed back, but now that she didn’t have to concentrate and maintain the copy separately, she was even faster than before. She remembered for a moment that she should break that elbow, but she didn't. Just moved away from his elbow and still held the dagger at the young man's throat. Hadn't answered the young man yet, she only did so when the soldier also said she thought they had won.

”I promised, but you haven't won yet. How long has it been a victory to overcome an illusion? Or is it if you can get over a weaker, slower, worse opponent in everything? Because that is, the illusion was less than I was. It was essentially a guerrilla fight, tiring and surprising the opponent. You also know that this is an existing fighting style, it may not be the most beautiful solution, but I still couldn’t let them kill me right away when they got into the tower. Not to mention that this has always been an unequal struggle in your favor. If any of them were alone, I shouldn’t have used the illusion. Not true?”

She waited a moment before speaking again.

”In addition, it is interesting that if a tactic does not favor a soldier, he is already shouting fraud and proclaiming his own victory. Do you do that on the battlefield? Yes, he fired at me four times, much of which would have been captured by the real armor and would not have been fatal. But with so much force, I too could say that you lost when the commander used a firearm in a melee and Force-based duel and broke the rules of the duel. I didn't. I am ready to abide by the agreement, but it was only the first half of the fight, not the full one. Why would it be my fault if I am also able to fight others in an alternative way? If that illusion had been a shape-shifter, I would say they won. But it wasn't. It was just an illusion, in abilities less than me. It is very unfortunate that I have to explain the tactics used on the battlefield to another soldier.”

She knew she wouldn’t convince the other two and the trick would be considered their own victory, even though it wasn’t.

”A person? I have no idea what you're talking about. I had my own body in there, defenceless.” she said infinitely cool. ”Ah! You can believe I’m not worried at all about Joycelyn Zambrano Joycelyn Zambrano , or just Darth Prazutis Darth Prazutis who are on the other side of the tower. But at the moment, we are all three of us believing that the other party has broken the rules of the duel and neither of us will call the situation a defeat. Regrettable…”

With this, Ingrid took the two daggers from the Jedi's throat and back and then pushed gently the young men towards the soldier with her own hands. With a quick motion, she slipped the daggers into their holsters and pulled out the two swords again. She still didn't show the lightsabers, and continued to prefer the swords.

”Let’s keep fighting, but be aware that if your people open fire on mine, they will reciprocate it, too…”

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

81wWGG4.png
OBJECTIVE| Figure out how to teach someone manners, and administer.
ENEMIES | Yula Perl Yula Perl (planned)
ALLIES | Sith Friends
EQUIPMENT | Pair of sabers and standard robes

The offending weapon clanked to the floor, the squirming abruptly halted by proximity. The instinctual side of her nature began to calm, allowing rhyme and reason to reign before the dark stain of a blush appeared. A bodily reaction that sent the reigning sense of her brain to scatter to the wind. The low rumble of a pleased growl came from the pureblood as she was addressed.

Exhaling a shaky breath, Yula swallowed thickly. “Y-yes ma’am.”

She had indeed been understood. A smile grew slowly across her features, eyes sharply focused on the woman before her. Not having to use the force to dominate someone's mind was welcome, though quite unexpected.

“I’m s-sorry, Mistress.”

"Ah, but there is hope for you yet. I shall have to...instruct you in manners it seems." The sharp tsk of air escaped pursed lips and she tilted her head slightly while her eyes roamed down and up. "It simply will not do to allow you to roam about so audaciously." Jonu slowly lowered the woman to the floor, still holding her arms up as she spoke.

"You will follow me without failure, little darling. Or your lesson in manners will not be so enjoyable should I be made to chase you once more. Nor will it be so private." Hands loosened enough to suggest release from the hold, Jonu stooping slightly to keep her eyes locked with her quarry.

"Is that clear?"

Kingsley

intergalactic bird of mystery
HoKd7jD.png

(WRECK OF) BULK FREIGHTER ERAVANA
VOSS-KA.
CURRENT VIBE

"Rrrrawk! Eat lead you filthy SLEEEEMOOO-"

“Hey hot stuff!”

Kingsley fired a few more wild shots nowhere near (Just) Duncan (Just) Duncan before glancing back at Joycelyn Zambrano Joycelyn Zambrano . She asked about his freighter...or what was left of it. The smuggler was used to this type of behavior from females. Protestations that size didn't matter to the contrary, there was no aphrodisiac in the verse quite like a big ship.

"Do I know who owns that ship?" he chortled, "Why, I..."

He trailed off. There was something about that look in the human's eyes. Something the outlaw recognized on an almost instinctual level. Something...dangerous.

"I have no idea."

The towering vulture narrowed his eyes at Joycelyn.

"Say, you're not some kind of Jedi are you?" Kingsley leered at her, "You have to tell me if you are. Its the law."

Last edited:
HoKd7jD.png

Equipment: Ashlas wristguard | Blaster pistol with a stun setting | Stun baton | Two Lightsabres | Brion Substance Regulator | Electromagnetic pulse emitter | Jedi Robes | One-time-use Jump Jet
Allied tag: Beltran Rarr Beltran Rarr
Hostile tag: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim | AMCO AMCO

header3.png

While he didn't exactly nod along, Mathieu did agree with the arguments which Beltran made. They were, in his view, reasonable and convincing. Although, it was to be expected, seeing as their opinions lined up rather nicely. It was very different from how he found the Imperial's arguments. She was speaking of how the illusion was a worse version of herself - but she did not recognise that the illusion was in fact the entity whom they had made the deal with - and that that entity was now defeated.

"You want to reduce this to tactics. Just stop. You know, as well as we do, that when the deal was made, both of us believed that that it was when that illusion was defeated that we would be considered victorious. Continuing now will only further prove that you deceived us, willingly. The Captain is right, you are behaving like a Sith, whether you want to admit it or not." Mathieu's voice was filled with disappointment, for he had truly believed the woman to be honourable. She was not.

A clear look of disbelief spread across his face as she mentioned that she thought it unfair that Beltran had used a firearm. "A melee and force based duel?" he asked, looking at her as if she was delusional. "You challenged me and a soldier armed to the teeth with firearms to a duel and expect him not to use his firearms? Since when did that become something you could just assume? Look, there's a difference between us defeating the entity that we made the deal with and him using a weapon which you knew that he had and should have expected for him to use."

It was not long before she released him and he, in turn, directed the unignited sabre away from her heart. They were all very close to each other - before she had teleported in, Mathieu and Beltran were just a few decimetres apart, but Beltran had moved even closer after she appeared, and Ingrid had not moved away. Mathieu barely had to take a step to be by Beltran's side. While he kept his blue blade, he holstered Purin's lightsabre. He had lost much respect for his foe, but he did not want to kill her. "And why should we trust you now? Even if we win here, what is there to prevent you from pulling another trick? What is there to stop you from deceiving us again? Making us think that we have one agreement while you are playing by the rules of another?"

Mathieu shook his head. He was willing to trust people after just having met them. But this person had deceived him. At the moment, he only felt regret over first encouraging Beltran to accept her offer at a duel. The fact that they would fight was obvious - despite the fact that it should have been over by now. With his right hand holding the lightsabre, Mathieu made a quick move, bringing it up to catch her blades if they stuck out and hopefully to catch her attention too. With his other hand which was freely lingering by his robes, he used the force to summon hi blaster pistol. It was set to stun, like always and while he had lost much respect for the woman, he did not want to kill her - so it would remain with the stun setting. From what could practically be described as point blank range, he fired five stun blasts towards the same spot centrally on her torso.

HoKd7jD.png

Equipment: Blue bladed lightsaber, Purple bladed (shadow) lightsaber | Tech Ward Armour
Tags: Enyo Typhos Enyo Typhos | Thurion Heavenshield Thurion Heavenshield | Valae Heavenshield Valae Heavenshield | Jared Starchaser Jared Starchaser | Arden Durane Arden Durane

HAnsStc.png

The shuttles did draw attention from the Sith, but they had not travelled to the lower levels without protection, a small squadron had been assigned to run escort and yes they had their hands full with incoming from the Sith which had peeled off from the main battle. The shuttles were not entirely defenceless either, but limited none the less.

The woman attacker finally played her hand. Coci had not had the ability to sense her through the force, no doubt that had been shielded either through talent or trinket, but the woman’s next move revealed that she was indeed a force user, a powerful one at that. The display of ability coming in the form of a powerful grip on the nearest shuttle which had began ascending, filled with the Voss wanting to get out of the thick of the war. Coci could not sense the woman but she could sense the force, and the pull of it was flooding her just as much as her attacker.

Who or what this woman was, there was no indication. The whys and wherefores irrelevant. But threatening the lives of innocent people was, whether it was done to goad Coci into some form of action or whether this person was truly evil, killing people for no intent or purpose. Either way, it worked.

The shuttle began to buckle under the grip of power, the wings damaged and rendered inoperable. Coci shifted her weight into Jedi first stance, but clipped her saber to her belt. And did not take her black eyes off her, her pupils widened, the vision of the woman pulled toward her as if gripped by an invisible threat and the face was covered in the helmet, there was something very familiar around the woman through the force. The signature and aura was eschewed, as if the tainted through artificial means, the familiarity of it, even though she had not see Sio in some time, it was there like a smudged fingerprint.

A daughter possibly? or .. clone. As interesting as this revelation was, there was no time for the questions.

The timing needed to be perfect, the action of the woman was not done without purpose, and as the force intensified, Coci raised both her arms, her palms close and sent a powerful force push directly to the woman’s torso. Her attention and power would be focused on the shuttle, and after Coci released her own counter, she turned to grasp the shuttle with her own strength. The shuttle slowed and stopped only meters from the roofs of the nearby residence, and she guided it to ground in the street behind her, it hit the ground with a thud, but the people on board were unharmed.

She trusted that the pilot had the common sense to get the people out, they would be evacuated from the downed shuttle immediately.

Last edited:
HoKd7jD.png

Equipment: Armour, Rifle, Grenades, Sidearm 1, Sidearm 2, Sabre, Knife, Wrist Weapon.

Enyo felt the surge in the Force as the Jedi gathered power inside her. The Terminatrix stood her ground. She pulled at the tangled web of power that was the Force - but her intent was not to block the surge of telekinetic energy, or to evade it. Instead she took the blast head-on as it slammed into her torso. She could endure the blow. She could have perhaps anchored herself to the ground to prevent the Force Push from dislodging her, and throwing her to the ground. But that would have constituted a waste of energy best utilised elsewhere. Her armour took damage from the kinetic impact. Indeed, it cracked in places. For but a moment, her vision was impaired as her HUD needed to restore itself.

The impact caused some of the synthskin on her face to be ripped away, revealing metal. But she had bones of adamant. No sound escaped her throat. The Terminatrix remained silent. Her lips were unmoving as she arose. For as the Jedi turned her attention away from her foe and towards saving the damaged shuttle that had been thrown right at her, Enyo released her her own telekinetic assault. Her telekinetic willpower manifested a powerful blast that came from behind Coci, aiming to slam into her legs with tremendous force and throw her hard. Ideally, it would break bones. Or just knock her unconscious.

Multi-coloured beams slashed through the air as Sith attack craft fell upon shuttles and their escorts. The transports had protection and their own weapons, as weak the latter were. The Sith would suffer casualties - not that Enyo cared about the lives of Imperial drones. But they still controlled the air space. Struck by missiles, a shuttle went up in flames and exploded, with debris raining down upon the streets. Seeing the explosion, a group of Voss civilians retreated back into their makeshift dwellings. The Jedi wanted to protect the civilians, but also had to fight the Terminatrix. Enyo, by contrast, did not care whether Voss got away or not. Her focus was on her target.

Coci Heavenshield Coci Heavenshield

Last edited:
HoKd7jD.png

Equipment: Durasteel armour, Saber Pike, Cybenetic Legs, Rifle, M1-NI, 10x Elite Rescue Rangers
Objective: Keep the civilians safe
Interactions: Kadann

Kat sighed hard and growled, "I am not a Jedi. Do you speak basic? I am. Not. A. Jedi." Kat spoke in loud, slow speech thinking maybe the Sith didn't understand her. Could be why he decided to continue the fight when she was generally trying to help the Sith keep their citizens alive. Surely something that they would be happy to let her continue her work. At no point had she identified as a Jedi or part of the Silver Jedi, just that she was bystander looking to move the citizens out of the way. But of course Sith wanted to cause trouble and have a large fight that risked people's lives. because why wouldn't they relish the chance to kill someone even if they weren't a Jedi.

Igniting her Lightsaber Pike, the green lit an aura around her as she reached deep into the Force and sent a firm blast of a Force Push to the Sith. Aiming to push him back away from the terrified citizens, scared about two Force Users fighting near them. Kat stood in a defensive stance, she wasn't taking the people off world, just away from this location. She was remaining still, "I told you, not here to fight you guys, just here to keep people who live here safe. My men haven't fired upon you, we haven't tried taking these citizens off world, just moving them away from high risk areas to a safe zone." Kat spoke in a cool tone, trying to keep things calm but was prepared to fight.

Why did she need to prepare to fight in a rescue civilians mission? Why did this Sith fool think she was still a Jedi when she declared herself not? She just wanted to growl in frustration.​

HoKd7jD.png

Beltran listened as Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim and Mathieu Brion Mathieu Brion spoke back and forth, struggling not to laugh out loud.

"I too could say that you lost when the commander used a firearm in a melee and Force-based duel and broke the rules of the duel."

Now the Sith was claiming that his use of firearms had been dishonorable. At no point had the use of firearms been mentioned in any regard when the challenge had been made but she wanted to act as if they had somehow broken the faith.

"It's typical Sith logic," Beltran informed Mathieu as the Jedi spoke up to defend his honor. "Circular and self-serving. This is, in part, why I treat them as I do. You cannot reason with unreasonable beings. You cannot expect honor when dealing with narcissists. They see only that which rationalizes their tyranny."

"It is very unfortunate that I have to explain the tactics used on the battlefield to another soldier.”

To this, Beltran actually did laugh out loud. A single, unnatural barking sound. "Oh no, my dear." He replied, raising his hand up in signal to his troops. As one, all the Rangers who had been watching their battle snapped their rifles up, targeting the Gormaks at the other side of the courtyard. In addition to the platoon Beltran had entered the courtyard with, another came from their station beyond the gate, fanning out and moving to the flanks. In total, more than seventy Rangers, all ready to kill. "You mistake the nature of this conversation completely. This isn't me crying foul. This was me trying one last time to save your life. And perhaps Jedi Brion's idealism as well."

Glancing back briefly at his men, Beltran then moved his gaze to that of the young Jedi on whom the woman held her dagger. This would be a moment of proving for Mathieu. A time for him to put his skills to the test with no safety net. His life, though threatened by Ingrid, was in nobody's hands but his own.

"But now," Beltran continued. "Neither of those things serves me. Paladin Company, Jedi Brion...attack!"

And with that single word order, hell was unleashed as the Rangers unloaded their magazines on the Gormaks across the courtyard and then charged. Those Gormaks that had survived their opening volley would soon learn the terrible force that was an Antarian Ranger at close range. For his part, Beltran grabbed Mathieu by the shirt and flexing his powerful muscles he hurled the young man away from Ingrid.

Stepping closer to the woman, Beltran effectively took the Jedi's place. He snapped out his off hand and grabbed for the wrist of the woman's dagger hand, while simultaneously activating his saber pike and thrusting it forward.

His intent was to gut the Sith woman where she stood.

(OOC: This is going to be Beltran's last post in this invasion. It's been a pleasure writing with you all!)

Last edited:

In an instant they were locked in battle.

The High King was a battle trained combatant and highly durable towards pain. Even towards the explosive, violent sonic repulsing blast that could shatter muscle and bone with ease. It was agility that allowed him to avoid the violent blade for its alchemized mullinine edge, internal ultrasonic vibration generator and sonic discharge cell would be more than enough to slice through the toughest armor. It clipped the lions pauldron and cut part of of it off. The Lord of Lies watched the blade come in and strike home. It met the alchemized sarrassian plate. Each plate was painstakingly hand forged to perfection and put through an alchemy bath to harden the already durable metal to incredible levels. Beneath that was a secondary layer of protection in the form of an exoskeleton of hardened impervium. The hammering blows struck hard against the plate and cut through its blackened metal, destroying sections to pierce beneath, brutality unleashed by the titan.
The armor itself sparked at the touch of the light.
It was the ingenious creation of House Zambrano and one Thurion himself hadn't seen before, a recent development by the Shadow Hand and Sith Emperor together. When the light side flooded through the vicious might of Aelvar, the entire suit lit up in runes and sparks of exploding light. The light splashed and spread across every pauldron, carried like a conductor as it was converted, transmuted into neutral energy that harmlessly splashed off the edges of the plate. No doubt without the new rune network the damage from the blade would've been catastrophic indeed.
That was when the explosion happened.
It was a massive explosion of crimson lightning released by the Lord of Lies upon his hated foe, the blade of Aelvar buried within his shoulder from the vicious strike that carried it through the giants layers.

Empress Regent of the Eternal Empire, Overlord of the Eternal Empire, the Emperor's hand
The Red Witch; Director of Blackwatch; Baroness of Vengard, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium
Vkfj5Mo.png
Equipment: 2x Sigra vibroblade | 2x Striith vibrosword | 2x red blade lightsaber shoto | Heilagr MK. I Assassin Armour | Shield talisman | G1 OmniLink | BCR-X10 Sniper Rifle | Empyrean gland | Taozin amulet
dRUm20K.png

Background music:
Sabaton – Rise of Evil

”Everyone fights the way they can, but I don’t owe you any more explanations about it.”

There was no struggle or battle, as she was neither found nor reached. The two men were right about this, she didn't want to let go of it. And in return, she found the two men at least completely stupid. Of course, if they had taken the opportunity that Ingrid had, they would have said the same thing she did. The only difference is that Ingrid wouldn't have gotten up on this little thing and she wouldn't have said she won without seeing her opponent, her opponents. It would have been humiliating for her to demand such a victory for herself. This also proved that there is neither honour nor chivalry in the other two. Ironically, it is always the “good guys” who are morally questionable.

And from here, it really followed what she was expecting and thinking. Both opponents attacked her at the same time, and a firefight broke out between the soldiers and the Gormaks. She moved away from the two attacks when she sensed there would be huge problems. Ingrid felt the aura of Darth Prazutis Darth Prazutis again, and the disturbance in the Force as it grew more and more. She already knew here that there would be a problem, she also activated her personal shield, which belonged to the armour. The next moment, the power of the Dark Side devoured everything, due to a huge explosion caused by the Shadow Hand, the woman also only saw and felt the explosion.

She had no idea when she regained consciousness, but the fight was over, dead and unconscious lay everywhere, the tower also suffered severe damage. Now she no longer cared about the Jedi and the soldier, who were also here. The Overlord got up from the ground and ran into the tower as fast as she could, straight to Adrian. Fortunately, the man was fine, the place was damaged where it was, but it had not yet collapsed. It may have been in a life-threatening condition, but still persevered. She went close to the Sith Lord and sat down on the floor a few steps away from her fiancé.

”That's exactly what I was talking about, handsome!” she grumbled.

She knew Adrian couldn't hear her, but she still had to say that. She hoped the Jedi and soldier would abandon their plan after the explosion, but until then, Ingrid had no intention of moving away from her fiancé until the man fully recovered.

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Objective: Gain entrance to the library
Equipment: Lightsaber, Blaster Revolver.
Allies: Jerek Zenduu Jerek Zenduu
Enemies: AMCO AMCO
Elsewhere on Ossus: Alana Sunrider, Kaia Starchaser Kaia Starchaser , Yula Perl Yula Perl , Kaia Vullen Kaia Vullen , Jonu Zihtil Jonu Zihtil , Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex

And there it was, a tactile cooperation from the thing to see his papers. They were, of course, in order but still his presence on the planet with a Jedi and looting to boot was something that seemed to him to be a bit suspect. There was no guaranteeing a fair shake, at least not without knowing which Sith or security organization was controlling this creature. Still there was a chance of him talking his way out of the situation and Jerek could make a run for it.

Would he be in trouble? Sure, but most likely he’d be able to talk his way out of it… everything he was doing was kind of technically legally even though it stretched credibility and was definitely a letter of the law over spirit of the law sort of deal.

And then Jerek spoke….

If a zombies eyes could roll Jaeson was sure this thing would be doing so at the moment Jerek opened his mouth.

He could feel the other youth pulling at his backpack and his eye twitched. Hand still behind his back with blaster in it he frowned and looked over at the zombie.

“Mine,” Jaeson said pulling back against Jerek to keep ahold of his bag. As his body turned he casually lifted the revolver and fired off a flechette round into the creature. “Better to ask for forgiveness than permission right?”

Looking at the body on the ground he stared back to Jerek, “We should run now.”

It appeared his initial strike had proven fruitful, the enchanted edge of his blade finding the weak spot in Darth Prazutis Darth Prazutis ' imposing Sith armour, carving through the layers of defenses with relative ease before burying itself in his shoulder. Sparks flew as it split the outermost layer of metal, however it seemed the Sith Lord was all but unaffected by the power of the Light as it was directed away and out of him by some sophisticated use of technology, or perhaps Sith alchemy.

Nevertheless, Thurion had little time to investigate further as Braxus unleashed a devastating torrent of lightning from the palm of his hand. Rather than stay and try and pull his sword from his opponent's shoulder where it had become lodged, he matched his motion by presenting his own palm, attempting to use Tutaminis to absorb the burst of lethal darkside energy and nullify the attack.

He was only partially successful, capable of absorbing the brunt of the outpour of sheer hatred and render it harmless, but he couldn't hope to block it all and he was inevitably struck by more than a few bolts of Sith lightning slipping past his defense, the pain almost unbearable to even one so versed in it as he.

Thurion was forced back, the shockwave from the powerful attack thrashing him against a nearby wall and causing the building to which it was attached to crumble. It was a hard blow to the Lion who, as he picked himself up, wiped a trail of blood from the corner of his mouth. As he stood and watched as the Lord of Lies approached, he spat a gob of blood on the ground between them and let out a curse in his native tongue.

"My turn, bikkja."

He rushed the Titan seemingly unarmed, and rather than attempt to launch another strike he instead focused on the sword still lodged in his shoulder. Thurion leapt into the air, turning his body in such a way that he was able to grab hold of the sword mid-air and give it a forcefull pull, twisting it in Braxus' shoulder until it came loose. By the time his feet his the ground a good couple of meters behind Braxus, the Sunlight Blade was back in his hands.

"Behold, the power of banishing light!"

Holding it aloft his head, the blade of Anarion began to glow bright like the sun itself, casting its cleansing rays of light upon the Sith Lord that, if they hit, would strike at the corruption within his very soul and sear his flesh from within.

ZJ1wlV3.png
WfT16Fo.png

Tower of Prophecy, central Voss-Ka | Great Sith Library, the Catacombs
Mind to mind, dust to dust.

Power

Just as he was about to interrupt the squabbling between the two trespassers, Jaeson Starchaser pulled a gun and fired it point-blank into the cybernetic zombie through which he was projecting his consciousness. Whether by luck or by skill, the round hit just right, tearing through dead flesh to impact the creature's central power cell and setting off a series of small explosions inside it.

Consciousness already spread across two proper hosts and a significant amount of area, Adrian's will finally gave in, any sense of coordination vanishing from the remaining three as they almost seemed to shudder, the false form he had meant to surprise his lover with on Voss melting into a greyish blend of alchemical sludge encasing a telecrystalline skeleton.

True body physically recoiling, the Sith Lord rubbed his forehead in a futile attempt to stave off a growing headache.

For a long moment, he simply sat there, surrounded by unmoving bodyguards, before exhaling unevenly in frustration.

"That son of a Hutt." Reaching for a communicator in lieu of his usual telepathy, Adrian snarled out a command even though he knew well enough that the pair would likely be running for the hills as fast as their legs could take them. "Pair of Jedi near Antiquities, intercept them."

---
Primary Narrative: Jerek Zenduu Jerek Zenduu | Jaeson Starchaser Jaeson Starchaser
Secondary Narrative: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim | Mathieu Brion Mathieu Brion | Beltran Rarr Beltran Rarr

Vkfj5Mo.png
Equipment: 2x Sigra vibroblade | 2x Striith vibrosword | 2x red blade lightsaber shoto | Heilagr MK. I Assassin Armour | Shield talisman | G1 OmniLink | BCR-X10 Sniper Rifle | Empyrean gland | Taozin amulet
dRUm20K.png

Background music:
Never meant to belong

For now, Ingrid was still worried about what would happen to Adrian, especially as she felt the power of the Light Side from outside now. It wasn’t enough for Prazutis to explode, now even his opponent was starting to warm up in the fight. This would probably not affect the woman exactly because there was no darkness in her, but it could be dangerous for Adrian. As soon as she thought about it, her fiancé began to melt before her eyes, barely a meter away.

The woman's eyes widened, her hand toward the man, but she couldn't stop the process. She looked at the crystal skeleton with a pale face, her hand dropped to her side. She was unable to move, just looking at the place where her lover had been moments earlier. She never thought about it, deliberately not what she might feel if Tubrok or Adrian died. Once she went through this, then she felt pain, she collapsed despite her well-controlled emotions, but then she was young, her training was not over. The Overlord was a different person now.

She missed her heartbeat for a moment, the time suddenly slowed down, she wanted to scream, shout, cry, sob, collapse, but was unable to do so. She felt a terrible mental pain for a moment, then everything fell into infinite nothingness. Ingrid felt nothing, no pain, no anger, no grief. She received this with such incredible brittleness and emptiness as when she cut someone's throat. It's like a machine, nothing more. Greater emptiness and coldness than on the darkest and coldest night. Emptiness, that was all, suddenly nothing mattered, but she saw the outside world as much sharper, different.

The emotions seemed so illogical, unnecessary, that they really just hinder the woman. She felt her thoughts run much faster in her mind than before. She thought of more threads than usual. All calculations lead to the same, this condition is much more practical than any other. A new level where only tasks matter, nothing else. She saw the Karza’arana as different from what they were, she saw what they became, what they were, who they were born of. For a few moments, she saw the past, the present, and the future in this place at the same time. A level that Tyrant has reached. She also felt the Force much better, seeing it almost tangible. As well as that…

Suddenly the images she saw from her previous injury rushed to her mind, where she saw the children, where Tubrok had pulled her back to life and Adrian was also trying to do so. Even if it was reality, but since the Sith Lord was worried about her, she assumed it was. She saw with her own eyes the bond that bound her to her lover through the Force, not ending at the skeleton, but going on. It was then that she felt that the Force-bond was not shattered, Adrian was alive.

Time accelerated, everything was still sharper and clearer, but the whole emotionless state was gone, minutes could pass, now she used the Force not to accidentally suppress her emotions, but to break out of it. Ingrid couldn't scream now either, but she finally sobbed loudly. The emptiness in her soul, and even colder than the darkest night, was slowly replenished by who she was. On her communicator, she dialled Adrian's number, if the man didn't answer, she didn't care, told the voicemail what she wanted.

”Don't try this again, do you hear me?! Never dare to do this to me again!” she said sobbing.

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom