Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Campaign Return of the Jedi: SJC Campaign to TSE held Voss (Jabiim; Nespis VIII; Chandaar; Ossus, and Voss Hexes)

Remembering Wildflowers
HoKd7jD.png

Objective: Hold your ground
Dramatis Personae: Cato Harth Cato Harth Centin Tillo Centin Tillo Naria Harth @Knightwatch, the Sith

Nighting machines. To rely on something that could miss a whole squadron of imperial troopers always frustrated Risen. This was why.

Risen concentrated his hearing — an exact count of forces would be crucial for what came next. He breathed out blue vapors that floated around his body and tousled his hair. His eyes glowed dimly. This was a power he’d only just scratched the surface of in practice. If Beshav and Dathomir had taught him one thing, it was this: practice was only one half of training.

Whatever you do, hold your ground.

“You guys ready?”

Risen turned back to Cato and Centin with flashing eyes, a weak light, breath without momentum. “Right,” he said. “I can buy us a few seconds.” Before anyone could mount an argument, Risen stepped out of cover.

There was a beat between volleys as the imperial troopers aimed. Risen stepped into that silence. He couldn’t get in striking range — but now wisps of Force caused his pain to subside and energized his body. Breath swirled around him in airy ribbons. The first shots of fresh blaster charges raced down the hall, seeking his blood.

Risen denied them all.

He twirled his wan-shen before him and batted away as many blaster bolts as he could reach. Those that got through his parry he leapt over, ducked under, danced between. When he touched ground Risen ducked and ran to the wall, hopping once off of it, then ricocheting off the ceiling and far wall back to the ground. As soon as one foot hit the metal floor, a bolt struck within inches of it. Risen flipped backward, off balance.

Even now the troopers were closing in. Risen was losing purchase.

But in battle, seconds mattered.

81wWGG4.png
OBJECTIVE | Send a strongly worded message to Maintenance about their people.
ENEMIES | Alana Sunrider | Kaia Starchaser Kaia Starchaser | Kaia Vullen Kaia Vullen | Yula Perl Yula Perl (planned)
ALLIES | Sith Friends
EQUIPMENT | Pair of sabers and standard robes

Her speed behind the woman was not surprising given her height. The boxes they "ran" into however where a nasty surprise as the red woman seethed at the poorly stacked boxes not initially catching the person had done it, and that she frightened the other so. Using the force this time, Jonu threw a hand to the side using the force, boxes slamming against the opposite wall as the woman took significantly larger strides to catch up with the run-away maintenance person.

"I am-Oh feth this." Jonu hissed, extending both hands as she came to a sharp stop. She used the force once more to try an pull Yula Perl Yula Perl back to her, both hands and mind focused on the task.

Aberrant

A
HoKd7jD.png
Naria Harth Cato Harth Cato Harth Risen Risen Matvec Triddol Matvec Triddol Centin Tillo Centin Tillo Senari Gravis Senari Gravis

Farrina had hidden herself well within the force, clearing out the rest of the area around them before even thinking about touching any kind of control panel. The woman had gone to the limits of the room, trying to carefully peek through a doorway as a helmeted face turned to face her. It spun back around, then spun back again without seeing her. Pausing, the sith trooper watched the doorway a long moment, the alarm having gone off but only ordered to watch for anyone fleeing this way.

Blaster extended, they pushed into the room slowly, almost painfully slow as Farrina kept herself just in the blind spot of the doorway as they entered behind a beam. She waited until their gloved hands were visible, hand grabbing the blaster and peeling it backwards against their thumb before they could squeeze the trigger. A brief struggle ensued as the trooper grabbed a vibro-blade from their hip.

Farrina waited the second it took for them to thrust the knife at her before pushing their arm into the beam, armor catching in the welded crux of the internal struts as their bracer pinched in downward force as the woman stepped forward, produced her own plain blade and stabbed it into their right armpit.

The small yelp of pain was quickly silenced as she produced another blade and stabbed through the space between helmet and chest plate. A gurgling sound being made as their free arm scrambled to do something as she pushed both their bodies against the beam. The useless flapping ceased a short time later as she pulled them down and took the vibro-blade from them.

She gave them a once over as she laid them out, stealing pieces of their armor to wear atop their own outfit, but leaving the helmet off. The stain of the former owner's blood marked her out as an imposter...maybe.

HoKd7jD.png

Equipment: Durasteel armour, Saber Pike, Cybenetic Legs, Rifle, M1-NI, 10x Elite Rescue Rangers
Objective: Keep the civilians safe
Interactions: Kadann Kadann
Moving the civilians to the safe zone, Kat heard someone calling out to her, she turned and faced someone burning with Dark Side energy and potential. She was working on getting people out that she never thought someone would come attacking her, Kat was equally surprised that this Sith wanted to fight while putting their civilian lives at risk. Surely they wouldn't want to fight here, though clearly this young Sith was just eager to prove themselves since they were still new to the Force from what Kat could tell. Her skills with the more passive sides of the Force had grown a lot, she was able to sense a lot in others just through the Force. Also, this Sith did not have a Lightsaber, she did not know many Force Users who did not carry one unless they were still very new in training.​

Standing tall, she looked over to the Sith and sighed, she did not want to fight and she really didn't want to fight here. "I am not a Jedi, Sith. I am just here to make sure the citizens of this world are kept out of the conflict. So, if you just move along, find another opponent and let me keep your citizens safe then we need not fight." Kat said in a cool tone, she had grabbed her Lightsaber but not yet ignited it. Instead she just held it tight and held her breath. Hopefully she could avoid conflict, she signalled to her soldiers to carry on helping the civilians and get them out of the area. However, she feared this young Sith would be arrogant enough to jump into battle, ready to risk people for the glory of war.​

She hated the whole glory of war mentally. There was no real glory just pain.​

Last edited:
Lady Ingrid L’lerim-Ragal
Empress Regent of the Eternal Empire, Overlord of the Eternal Empire, the Emperor's hand
The Red Witch; Director of Blackwatch; Baroness of Vengard, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium
Vkfj5Mo.png
Equipment: 2x Sigra vibroblade | 2x Striith vibrosword | 2x red blade lightsaber shoto | Heilagr MK. I Assassin Armour| Shield talisman | G1 OmniLink | BCR-X10 Sniper Rifle | Empyrean gland | Taozin amulet
Ground forces: 40/40 Gormak Irregulars
Allies: AMCO AMCO
Enemies: Mathieu Brion Mathieu Brion | Beltran Rarr Beltran Rarr
dRUm20K.png

Background music:
Sabaton – Rise of Evil

Her lover's and fiancé's response came at the very moment she turned off her opponents' lightsabers. Adrian probably told her what happened on Hush because it was a pretty significant event to see what Darth Prazutis Darth Prazutis did there. She never really liked when others were worried about her, she accepted it from Tubrok because she thought it was cute that her husband, the fearless warrior, would do so. Now she had to find out that it was from Adrian she also thinks this is cute, and no matter how much she wants to, she can’t be grumpy about it.

~ I take care of myself, but so do you. The soldier I face is different from the ones I’ve seen so far among the Light Siders. The presence of the Dark Side is strong in him, and he uses Consume Essence, as I do. He wants to kill everyone in the Tower who isn't a Voss, Force damn it, I believe he would. And if I defeat them, I still doubt they would leave in the light of the agreement. As for me, I'll be fine, handsome. In fact, you’ll even be proud of me if I tell you all in the end what I did. You’re a great teacher, even if you don’t really teach me and I’m just watching you and I’m with you. Oh, and I fond of how cute you are, when you're worry about me. ~ she answered to her lover.

Unfortunately, she didn't have time for more, because it might have been barely a second or two to "say" this in her mind, but the fight was still a fight and she had to pay attention to it, since she had two opponents at the same time. Ingrid managed to turn off the lightsabers, and she felt to hit the Jedi, though she didn't notice that on her nose or face, the point was that she had succeeded. The man jumped, but one of the swords successfully wounded her. The way she immediately turned to her to react to this then she saw the green lightsaber blade.

Since it was too late here to completely dodge the blade, it hit her leg. Fortunately, however, the armour was well enough protected so that it caught the attack, though it felt the heat of the blade, which was uncomfortable on her skin, but the lightsaber had only wounded the armour for now. Luckily, she handled the pain pretty well so she didn’t make a sound of it, but she felt the pain as she weighed on that leg again after the movement.

But so at least she saw both of her opponents, the other man pulling out another lightsaber, this time a dual-blade weapon. So if the young Jedi was also able to fight with both hands, she had to face four blades. And the man had already attacked, as she jumped it was clear that he wanted to get behind Ingrid, so she moved to continue to face the man, but not to show her back to the Jedi, but to stay on her side. She slammed the blade passing over her head with her swords.

And the man continued to attack, the red-haired woman jumping back from the front of the blade in an elegant motion, with a somersault. She landed meters away, on arrival she felt again the pain that caused the Jedi’s former attack, but tried not to care. She squatted down immediately, half-kneeling. The Overlord flowed the Force into her palms, releasing the two swords for a moment a few inches from the ground as they fell toward the ground, the woman slapping the ground with her two palms. She learned this from her other master, Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter .

The ground in the area shook a little, but that wasn’t the main goal, tiny stones and dust on the ground rose from the ground and swept the entire inner courtyard all around to a height of about two, two and a half meters. It was as if there was fog, only from dust, the conditions of vision had deteriorated quite strongly, as if there had been a sandstorm, only the wind was missing, but the dust was standing in the air, making it difficult to see and possibly to breathe. The red-haired woman immediately picked up her swords and silently walked away a little so that her opponents would not find her immediately. She also completely hid her presence so that no two men could feel where she was through the Force. So she may attack them by surprise.

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

HoKd7jD.png

Equipment: Ashlas wristguard | Blaster pistol with a stun setting | Stun baton | Two Lightsabres | Brion Substance Regulator | Electromagnetic pulse emitter | Jedi Robes | One-time-use Jump Jet
Allied tag: Beltran Rarr Beltran Rarr
Hostile tag: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim | AMCO AMCO

header3.png

Mathieu had hoped for his attack not to hit too deep. His foe seemed honourable and not all too far from redemption. While he wanted to come out victorious, he did not want to sever any limbs if there was no need for it - and if his attack had been truly successful, she would no longer be able to move. But even when the blade struck, the woman looked as if she came out of it unscathed - the armour had to have blocked the blow. It was unfortunate, but he was not sure if it was enough to change his behaviour.

Beltran's continued attacks were vicious but Ingrid's defence was solid enough to withstand the onslaught as she resorted to both blocks and acrobatics. It was quite the pity that she was fighting on the side of the Sith, for he believed that she would have been a valuable ally if she had instead taken the path of the light.

Eventually, it looked like she was forced back, but instead of jumping straight into the fight again, she kneeled and even let go of her weapons. Seizing on the opportunity, Mathieu reached out with the force to pull both swords away from her whilst rushing forth. Before he arrived, however, a thick cloud of dust and sand had risen and the woman was nowhere to be seen. He could not see the swords either - but whether that was because he had pulled them away for enough or if she had managed to grab them was unknown to him.

What's more was that her force signature had disappeared. It was a trick which Mathieu was very familiar with ever since he had studied the Holocron of Jedi Master Gro Slubb which he had retrieved together with his friend Palm. The Padawan extinguished the green blade and followed suit, hiding his own force presence and making himself harder to see. Holstering the secondary blade, he held on to his own blade - Ingrid had extinguished it before but he knew that it should be possible to activate it now again. With that, he moved closer to Beltran. If Ingrid decided to attack the captain, Mathieu would be right there to either stop her or to deal a finishing blow.

Greenie? He hoped that had been accidental and based on him being green and inexperienced. Otherwise he was going to have someone put Naria on the racial sensitivity training course. He didn't know if one existed, but he was pretty damn sure there would be one within the Silver Jedi. It was, however, less important than not dying.

He could hear the blaster fire coming from ahead of them. They were racing towards the danger. It was a change of pace for Acaadi and in a strange way he welcomed it. Too often it had been beating a rearguard retreat. Not today.

"The corridor is narrow!" he said to Naria. "I should try and branch around them when we get there?"

He knew the suggestion wasn't going to fly. There wasn't much room to stand alongside her and safely use their lightsabers, but she probably preferred it that way with him removed another step from danger.

HoKd7jD.png

Moving to a standing position from his crouch, Beltran circled along with the woman-keeping himself facing her as she disengaged and move around them. His own blows had missed, of that much he was sure. She was fast. As she dropped her swords, Beltran watched with a flash of approval as Mathieu Brion Mathieu Brion pushed them away from her. Beltran would have done the same, but his skill in telekinesis was spotty at best.

Good man, He thought to himself. Make her pay for her mistake.

Before either man had a chance to press their advantage, however, Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim sent a cloud of dust and particulate into the air-masking her from their vision. Then, suddenly, her presence in the Force disappeared. It was a trick that he was familiar with, having seen the Soll'nav adept, Palm-Imer do the same thing on their mission to Irith.

A second later, he felt Mathieu's presence also wink out. Alright then, I will be the bait.

Rather than attempt the same as the other two, Beltran did the opposite. He kept his blades ignited and poured as much energy into his presence as possible. Making him a beacon so bright that even a blind hawk-bat could see it. It was a dare, a challenge directed at his quarry. It was a maneuver that said, in no uncertain terms:

Come and get me, coward!

Last edited:
81wWGG4.png
OBJECTIVE | I don’t even know anymore
ENEMY | Jonu Zihtil Jonu Zihtil
EQUIPMENT | Emily | Nail implants | Non-descript standard saber and blaster

A pair of heavy whams echoed from behind her, shaking the walls. Yula grimaced, not needing to look back to know that the Amazonian Sith had slammed the crates out of her way. Before she could make it any further into the corridor, she felt herself slowing before being tugged back by some unseen influence.

Yula knew exactly what it was, and like a panicked animal, she struggled to resist it at first. “Nononono-“ Mumbling to herself, she hurriedly retrieved the blaster who’s holster had been tucked into her waistband, dropping Emily’s beeping corpse. “I have so many…vents to clean!”

No longer resisting the pull of the Force, Yula twisted so that her airborne body was facing the Sith and fired off a pair of shots.

“My boss is gonna be so pissed!”

Alana Sunrider

A
She didn't even need to consciously reach into the Force to know that something was up. She wasn't even sure it was the Force that was trying to tell her that. The hair on her neck prickled and sweat beaded along her hairline. It was just the stress from the mission. But then Kaia, not the Starchaser one, the Vullen one, was off and running away from, practically blinding as she revealed herself in the Force. Alana winced, but the her stomach twisted in horror at the sight of the dark tendril things that went after her. So much for getting in and out undetected.

Time to improvise. She plucked two tranquilizer darts from her utility belt and then broke into a run to the lift. She had thought ahead and marked her holographic armor disguise carrying officer's ranking. So, she skidded around the corner in front of them. The two troopers jumped to attention and raised their weapons in her direction.

"Intruders!" Alana yelled, pointing roughly behind her. She slowed to a stop and clutched one hand to her side, and limped as she drew close. "Secure the next two intersections. I'll go up and secure the magnus's chambers." She added a hard edge to her voice with a bark of command and they hurried forward. Once they were past, she jabbed the two darts into a gap in the armor.

Professionals as they were, they reacted quickly, but not fast enough to counter the powerful and evolving chemicals now coursing through their bodies. They collapsed, all at once, and toppled over each other. Alana ducked down and yanked their identification from their armor.

"I've got access to the turbolift," Alana said in the mission comms. "Starchaser, I'm going in." She stepped back against the door and slid the guards access chips across the scanner. It whirred for a few moments and the door slid open. "One identity chip will be left outside the turbolift entrance," she added after a moment, sliding the extra one onto the corridor. As the door slid shut, she hit the controls to go up.

All the way up, to the pinnacle of the pyramid. If Kaia was quick, she could get in before it started moving.

Objective: Survive
Allies: Risen Risen Cato Harth Cato Harth
Enemies: Sith

He smiled at the brief acknowledgement from Cato. He knew Risen had noticed how much stronger he had already grown, but his master had never been one for talking, much less giving verbal praise.

The calm before the storm didn’t last long as the trio was quickly met with a new horde of troopers. Cato mentioned that they had failed to prevent the signal from broadcasting and Centin knew the blame rested solely with him. His self-centered frustrations grew as his master drew some of the blaster fire, allowing the others to retreat back into the security room.

The padawan felt a slight panic creeping in at the sight of so many troopers already gaining ground against Risen. We’ve got to do something. If we just hide here we won’t last long.

He searched the room before clocking a small vent beside the destroyed panel, something he had missed the last time he was here. If I could manage to get around them, it might buy us some time. But I’ll need something extra to protect against that much blaster fire.

Centin approached the robed figure who remained unmoving and searched its belongings, eventually finding his prize. The boy hadn’t held one in quite some time, and he never would’ve imagined using one that was so garish, at least not before he had his own.

Kneeling down next to the vent, a red column erupted from the hilt the padawan held in his hand. He used the Sith’s lightsaber to slice through the metal with unfamiliar ease and finished the preparations in just a few moments.

“Cato!” he shouted, trying to get the knight’s attention over the thunder of blaster fire. “You and Risen hold them off! I’ll try to circle around and flank!”

Not one to wait for a response—or in this case any words of caution to stop him from leaving—Centin crawled into the vent, determined to help save them from the predicament he caused.

Lady Ingrid L’lerim-Ragal
Empress Regent of the Eternal Empire, Overlord of the Eternal Empire, the Emperor's hand
The Red Witch; Director of Blackwatch; Baroness of Vengard, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium
Vkfj5Mo.png
Equipment: 2x Sigra vibroblade | 2x Striith vibrosword | 2x red blade lightsaber shoto | Heilagr MK. I Assassin Armour| Shield talisman | G1 OmniLink | BCR-X10 Sniper Rifle | Empyrean gland | Taozin amulet
Ground forces: 40/40 Gormak Irregulars
Allies: AMCO AMCO
Enemies: Mathieu Brion Mathieu Brion | Beltran Rarr Beltran Rarr
dRUm20K.png

Background music:
Sabaton – Rise of Evil

Ingrid managed to do what she wanted, it was already a huge advantage for her. It was almost pocket sand-level meanness, but the soldier was a damn good warrior, so she had to level the battlefield. There was only one thing left to do as long as this condition persisted to neutralize him. Not the soldier, but the Jedi. She was a much bigger concern and problem than the man. In Ingrid's eyes, the young boy was just a distraction, disrupting the fight. She had a feeling the other would protest this view.

And the Jedi disappeared the next moment, the red-haired woman no longer feeling his presence in the Force. Naive kid, at least that was her first thought. And she immediately felt that the soldier had the effect of lighting a torch at night. The call to waltz was clear that she needed to be attacked. That's exactly why Ingrid didn't target him, but the younger man, the Jedi. Though she didn't feel him in the Force and couldn't see him with her eyes, that's exactly why the woman had tricks she mounted in her armour when she made it. Such were the sensors.

Since the armour had no extra power supply, everything was powered by its own battery, so the sensors were off by default. Now, however, she activated heat vision and hoped that the Jedi would not even know the invisibility that Ingrid used to use. But he didn't, so she could see exactly where he was, not so far from the soldier. Maybe he still wanted to protect him, as he had done so far. It didn’t really matter to the woman, just that the young man made her job a lot easier.

So because of this, she sneaked silently to get behind the Jedi. If the Jedi’s back fell directly towards the soldier, she would be forced to attack sideways or from the front. It really only mattered how the man compared her to where she was going to stab him. Otherwise, she would have executed her opponent with a clean and quick, painless cut or stab, but now she had to make the soldier feel hope and make a mistake in a hurry to save the young Jedi. When she arrives at the Jedi, her armour will help her hide even better, she will attack with a stab, quickly silently.

Depending on how Ingrid’s opponent is standing, if with his back, she will try to stab the sword in his left kidney, if opposite, she will try stab him in the abdomen so that he will bleed slowly and die slowly from the injury and not too soon. Her anatomical knowledge was quite enough for this, as she was an assassin. And if the Jedi had a side for her, she tried to stab a side in the same way as she had planned in the abdomen.

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Kaia had her work cut out for her. Having to be the rear guard and doing it without the Force, well it was not how she wanted to be on a planet. Shaking her head she kept with the group as well as she could, Drifter making note that it seemed Yula Perl Yula Perl was off the path. That was not the most reassuring thing the Starchaser heard all day “Well, try to find her, maybe you can ping Emily.” She said, knowing that finding the spider droid may be easier, with common … maybe friendly code? She wasn’t sure. But when she saw the other Kaia running off, and heard the call from Alana, she knew they were in trouble.

“Roger that Sunrider, I’m on your six!” Kaia shouted as she ran. Dropping two of the EMP droids, they were wandering into the vents to find the next biggest source and detonate. As she did, she gave a sharp whistle for Drifter and the droid found its home in her lower back. Seeing the door shutting and seeing the card, she ran and slid, using the Force to modify her own inertia and push her forward. She had an idea that it was going to be tight, but that was how Kaia sometimes had to do things.

Another blast with the Force and she pushed her kinetic energy behind her, sliding on her hip and into the lift, without needing to cause the door to rise at all.

“Phew. Do we know who’s up there?” She had to reach out to the Force, it was going to be a challenge now to stay hidden, but she thought people were already aware.

Alana Sunrider
Kaia Vullen Kaia Vullen
Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex

HoKd7jD.png
OBJECTIVE: Not die again
FRIENDS: Risen Risen | Centin Tillo Centin Tillo
Naria Harth | Acaadi Acaadi | Farrina | Matvec Triddol Matvec Triddol
FOES: Sith

Cato sprung up from his cover, firing his blaster pistol into the hall, now seemingly full of troopers. Bolts of red illuminated the walls against the darkness, the piercing shriek of his LL-30 ringing in his ears with each shot. Before he could even react to what Risen had said, the latter charged into the middle of the pack, using his superior speed to get the drop on them. He shook his head, turning back towards the security room, “You’re crazy, Risen!”

Cato slid behind the entryway, taking up a position behind his new cover and continuing to trade shots with the troopers in the hall. He kept a close eye on Risen, doing his best to make sure the fellow Knight didn’t get overwhelmed.

“Cato!”

“Yeah?”

“You and Risen hold them off! I’ll try to circle around and flank!”

“Yeah! Wait- what?!”

He swung around, looking just in time to see Centin slipping into the vent. With all the noise he’d barely processed what he even said until it was too late. Well at least the two of them were consistent. They were both crazy. “Dammit. Paddies, man. I swear they’re dumber than me.” Cato would have charged right after him if he knew he had the chance to hold him back, but by now it was too late. He could hope Centin could pull it off. Another blaster bolt shot past Cato’s head, but this time it came from the other. The Knight nearly fell backwards into the security room on reflex, turning to spot the source of the attack. More troopers down the opposite end of the corridor. They were closing in. Their armor was different too, some kind of commando by Cato’s wager. “Cool. Cool. Uhhh…” He looked back to Risen “Hey! We got more company here!”

In that time, the apparent head of the flanking squad rushed Cato, disarming him of his pistol before he could fire a shot in retaliation. The immediacy and skill with which he struck surprised the Knight, but he recognized the form well. Teräs Käsi. Designed specifically to fight Force Users. Definitely an elite soldier, then. He wasn’t done there, as he gave Cato little time to react before tackling him into the security room, grabbing his lightsaber and tossing it to the side as well. “Hey, careful with that! I don’t have a warranty! Wh-” The commando socked Cato across the face mid-quip. The young man's penchant for talking would most certainly be the death of him one of these days. He launched his assailant back with a Force push, gaining some distance for him to stand back up.

“Don’t suppose you’re ready to give up and call it a day?” Cato steadied himself, taking a defensive posture. The commando drew a vibroknife, muttering something that was already inaudible enough due to the scrambling effect of his communicator. Though by the tone, it was rather mean, and whoever this was did not seem to have much fondness for Jedi. Cato glanced around the room, assuring that he was between the trooper and the console. “Look, I already had two close quarters slugfest in the last thirty minutes. I’d rather leave it at just the two if that’s alright?” The Commando was intent, however, and charged forward. The two began their dance in the security room, while the rest of the Commando’s squad was keen on locking down the hallway.

81wWGG4.png
OBJECTIVE | Angry amazon sith noises
ENEMIES | Alana Sunrider | Kaia Starchaser Kaia Starchaser | Kaia Vullen Kaia Vullen | Yula Perl Yula Perl (planned)
ALLIES | Sith Friends
EQUIPMENT | Pair of sabers and standard robes

The pull towards her seemed to work as the Zeltron began to scoot backwards and, to her credit, ahe resisted splendidly for a time. The twist around caught the pureblood off guard however, eyes wide briefly as the blaster registered and the snaps of bolts came her way. Eyes glowing a rich gold, milliseconds passed as she watched the woman race towards her, Jonu angling herself as the bolts sizzled dangerously close to her midsection in the loose fabric of the robes.

Instinct took over now as the woman came into arms length. Jonu's hands taking each of the womans wrists and trying to point the blaster at the ceiling as a deep growl emitted in response to the assault.

She had tried to play nice. Had tried to simply return the hilt so they could get the credit for finding such a thing. Could witness the punishment to some silly acolyte or apprentice for losing their weapon.

No.

Now the pureblood had some words for the woman herself. Pinning her arms up high against the wall, gold eyes stared into the the wayward and rude maintenance persons.

"You make being nice quite...difficult. You understand this, yes?" Jonu growled to her, moving her own face uncomfortably close to the Zeltron's. "I care not how many vents you are required to clean, you make time to speak with me when I tell you." The snarl at the end of her words trying to be intimidating rather than outright frightening.

Her rational mind was pondering if her physical presence had caused the issue. Her irrational mind didn't care, and wanted to punish the woman. Her hands tightened a little as she spoke again.

"Firstly, you will apologize for shooting at me. And then, you will listen, do you understand?" Jonu seethed with indignation at the slight. Her arms shook with the effort to keep herself calm as she held the woman aloft. A brief flick of her mind using force pull to keep from actually hurting them by holding them up with the force also.

Complaints from others were never pleasant, and she didn't want to give this one days off for injuring her.

(Just) Duncan

Peace Was Never An Option
HoKd7jD.png

Location: Former Water Treatment Plant, now puddle duck pond - Voss-Ka
In Scene: Kingsley Kingsley Joycelyn Zambrano Joycelyn Zambrano
Action: Splash. Honk. What does it have in its pocketses?
Allies: Ostensibly SJO

Duncan tilted its head first one way, then the other.

It was an absolutely distressing courtship display. He didn't try to bring her food or fluff up his feathers or ANYTHING. Honestly, what did he expect-

HO NELLY

The goose plopped down on the other side of the wreckage it had been perching on just a moment ago, webbed feet having slipped on the edge, the initial spray missing them, quite accidentally, by mere centimeters. Reinforced duracrete offered SOME protection but from Duncan's perspective anything that blocked line of sight was the same thing as protecting against anything from scatter guns to capital ship lasers. That was clearly how it worked and nothing short of a direct hit to the pudgy rear end was likely to convince the goose otherwise at this time.

A strangely hot mist has sprung up, and the sound of spraying blaster fire covered up the noise of the plash plash plash of webbed feet tromping happily through the rapidly puddling water. Really, as far as Duncan was concerned, this was just the best day ever. It was really enjoying itself and with a soft, self satisfied honk it did a little jump, landing in a deeper pool of water. A wiggle of its tail and Duncan was off, moving around in a circle as the two.... courted it guessed.

Not that it really cared much about interrupting them. Courtship, Duncan suspected, was a marvelous distraction.

The soft plash plash plash started up again and there was Duncan, off to the side behind Joycelyn and wondering if it could fit its beak in her pocket.

Not having any idea what a Sith Lord was, the consideration was really only with the size of the opening. Fortunately, she was rather tall and the pockets were made to match. Carefully, delicately, Duncan reached out, dipped their beak into the pocket from around the corner of a busted crate- and grabbed the first thing it felt there.

All the while, hopefully, the two were too busy courting to notice.

HoKd7jD.png

Equipment: Ashlas wristguard | Blaster pistol with a stun setting | Stun baton | Two Lightsabres | Brion Substance Regulator | Electromagnetic pulse emitter | Jedi Robes | One-time-use Jump Jet
Allied tag: Beltran Rarr Beltran Rarr
Hostile tag: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim | AMCO AMCO

header3.png

They had a clear strategy which Mathieu believed in. Beltran was being bait and he was pretty good at it. The Padawan was the trigger of their trap - all he needed to do was to be on high alert and watch out for their foe. But something felt wrong. At first, he was unsure of whether he was just being paranoid or if something was truly awry. But then he remembered how much he had learned about precognition with the Soller Navah and he remembered how his Master kept telling him to trust in the force. He would heed the advice of those who had taught him for so long. He would trust in the force and assume that danger was looming.

But then, what was he supposed to do? The answer was simple - it was from a lesson he had learned a long time ago with Jedi Master Or'Fol Moric. Dipping into what he remembered from the class on aerokinesis, he started to make the sand-filled dust cloud around them rotate around Beltran. It would remain calm where the captain stood, but everywhere else, the sand and dust started to move in a circular motion. Mathieu felt how the sand and dust brushed against his skin and how it started to take alternate routes around him. It made the idea of hiding his presence rather redundant since he could be spotted by analysing the paths of the sand anyways - and with that, he stopped concealing himself.

Force sight was a helpful tool that allowed him to see more clearly, but right now, he was primarily relying on carefully observing the pattern of the sand and dust which moved around in front of him. For now, he felt in control - but what worried him the most was that he had not spotted the foe yet. The Padawan kept turning as he searched for the woman until he stayed with his back facing that of Beltran - the veteran was skilled and it was way easier to stay safe when they kept guarding one side each.

And then she came. It was hard to see - but there it was - a few corns of sand diverting to take another path, a few which bounced off of something which he failed to see. It was all that he needed before suddenly igniting his lightsabre and swinging it horizontally in the direction which he assumed that she came from. If nothing else, it would block her attack - but he hoped that his reach would be enough to give him a hit. He had survived the devious attack - barely. And once again, it was all due to him trusting in the force. He was not quite brave enough to hope to escape the battle unscathed - but at least this pure stealth attack had been thwarted for now.

HoKd7jD.png

Theme

Objective: Destroy. Everything
Enemies: Cas Tynen (planned)
Gear: 2x red lightsabers and his Sith outfit

Despite their master being taken out, the Death Squad continued to beat the Silver Rangers rather brutally down once in melee combat. The monstrous soldiers didn't even seem to notice Insatious wasn't near them. Only Cas seemed to be able to fight them and come out on top. However, even he would find them difficult to kill. The Death Soldier he had crushed the ribcage with the Force and seemingly killing it for all he knew, suddenly found the same Soldier launching at him. A bloody mess and acting more like a wild beast than an actual soldier knocked the Jedi Knight to the ground.

Cas would be able to hear the rasping and eerily breathing through the horrific flesh-armoured helmet-head of the soldier. In the raving soldier's feral attacks, happened something nightmarish, the shut closed helmet's mouth cracked open actually revelling to be the head of the Soldier. The soldier now started to bite Cas, tear off his flesh and skin with its long jagged claws, which had grown through the fingers.

Soon more of the Death Soldiers started to mutate, forcing their shut closed mouth to open and long jagged claws to pierce through the fingers. Even the Soldier Cas cut off the leg and stabbed his lightsaber through the spin, started to jerk back to life. The heavy eerie breathing had turned into a long snarling hunting roar.

A few hundred or so feet from the fight, the burning wreckage of the crashed ship, it started to move and get lifted into the air. Unharmed by the crashing starfighter, Insatious lifted the ship, dropping it beside himself.

Naria Harth

N
3ytN6he.png

Tags: Acaadi Acaadi

BWBsuTC.png

THE FORCE IS WITH ME

HoKd7jD.png

Objective: Infiltrate.
Equipment: Lightsaber, Robes
Tags: | Senari Gravis Senari Gravis | Risen Risen | Farrina | Naria Harth | Centin Tillo Centin Tillo | @Knightwatch |

Things were going so, so very well. The plan had seemingly been executed to the letter. The communication center was under their control, the security seemingly hadn’t been alerted, and the room was quiet. A maneuver like this would be talked about for days after the end of this whole affair, and certainly could be something he could go and teach on after. At least, that was the idea for the first….three minutes.

Then…something happened.

Matvec was turned away, working on one of the monitors when the sounds of alerts going off rocked through the center. They had been made, and it would be only moments before the entirety of the sith forces in the area converged on their location. They even be felt now, starting toward the doors that the jedi group had entered into the comms center from. Whatever came for them now, it would need to be stopped if possible.

The Nautolan turned to see the comms center had been basically vacated by the rest of the jedi, prompting a groan from him as he turned to also leave. One step behind, he seemed to be. Even now, as he entered into the empty hallways. A hallway that was entirely too quiet as well. Pulling his comm from his belt, the Knight was determined to get the group back together to try and form some kind of defense. But the moment he was about to press the call button, the comm was suddenly shot out of his hand, leaving him gasping with pain.

Slowly his eyes raised from his blaster bolt burned hand, turning to down the hall where a sith, red blades already ignited and burning by his sides, was flanked by a pair of sith troopers. How they got past the rest of his group, he wouldn’t know, but it appeared as though now he was in quite the bit of trouble. With a grunt of pained movement, he gripped his hilt with both hands, bringing it to a ready stance.
HoKd7jD.png
Naria Harth Cato Harth Cato Harth Risen Risen Matvec Triddol Matvec Triddol Centin Tillo Centin Tillo Senari Gravis Senari Gravis

Farrina had hidden herself well within the force, clearing out the rest of the area around them before even thinking about touching any kind of control panel. The woman had gone to the limits of the room, trying to carefully peek through a doorway as a helmeted face turned to face her. It spun back around, then spun back again without seeing her. Pausing, the sith trooper watched the doorway a long moment, the alarm having gone off but only ordered to watch for anyone fleeing this way.

Blaster extended, they pushed into the room slowly, almost painfully slow as Farrina kept herself just in the blind spot of the doorway as they entered behind a beam. She waited until their gloved hands were visible, hand grabbing the blaster and peeling it backwards against their thumb before they could squeeze the trigger. A brief struggle ensued as the trooper grabbed a vibro-blade from their hip.

Farrina waited the second it took for them to thrust the knife at her before pushing their arm into the beam, armor catching in the welded crux of the internal struts as their bracer pinched in downward force as the woman stepped forward, produced her own plain blade and stabbed it into their right armpit.

The small yelp of pain was quickly silenced as she produced another blade and stabbed through the space between helmet and chest plate. A gurgling sound being made as their free arm scrambled to do something as she pushed both their bodies against the beam. The useless flapping ceased a short time later as she pulled them down and took the vibro-blade from them.

She gave them a once over as she laid them out, stealing pieces of their armor to wear atop their own outfit, but leaving the helmet off. The stain of the former owner's blood marked her out as an imposter...maybe.
Greenie? He hoped that had been accidental and based on him being green and inexperienced. Otherwise he was going to have someone put Naria on the racial sensitivity training course. He didn't know if one existed, but he was pretty damn sure there would be one within the Silver Jedi. It was, however, less important than not dying.

He could hear the blaster fire coming from ahead of them. They were racing towards the danger. It was a change of pace for Acaadi and in a strange way he welcomed it. Too often it had been beating a rearguard retreat. Not today.

"The corridor is narrow!" he said to Naria. "I should try and branch around them when we get there?"

He knew the suggestion wasn't going to fly. There wasn't much room to stand alongside her and safely use their lightsabers, but she probably preferred it that way with him removed another step from danger.

"And put yourself in a bad spot? Think, kid. We want to corner them, not the other way around." She flicked his forehead she she shoved on by, no explanation to her worldless attempt to ground him to the setting.

She wasted no further breath, the presence of Farrina and Matvec Triddol Matvec Triddol drifting close by, both having taken the second hall towards the locked room Cato Harth Cato Harth and Co were holding down.

Watch each other's back, she sent to them, less a command and more a please for caution. The assassins were cloaked in the darkness, a skill she did not share. But she didn't need her eyes to see them. As she turned the final corner, the bolted room Cato Harth Cato Harth laid besieged in at the end of the hall, she felt the force's gentle warning.

"Now!" She bellowed out, an order for them all.

The small crew of sith sat pinched between Acaadi and the door. If they all surged together at once, they overpower and regain control of the facility.

As ordered.

Her orange blade sparked to life, the woman twirling to catch a blow before it could fall across Acaadi Acaadi 's torso.

Remembering Wildflowers
HoKd7jD.png

Objective: Hold your ground
Dramatis Personae: Cato Harth Cato Harth Centin Tillo Centin Tillo Naria Harth Farrina Matvec Triddol Matvec Triddol Acaadi Acaadi @Knightwatch, the Sith

Risen couldn’t hear a word of what was said — he needed to hear every shot.

Risen couldn’t see what his allies did — he needed to see every flash of gunfire.

Many found the way he fought thoughtless, primal. That was partially true. Risen didn’t so much dodge as twitch, muscles and limbs commanding themselves out of harm’s way. His body knew to avoid danger. But it took every sliver of concentration he had to stand his ground.

One more second could mean the difference between escape, death, and capture. Return fire flew past. For a few precious moments, Cato relieved pressure enough that Risen could piece together his surroundings. They’d repositioned. Centin was nowhere to be found.

One more second and perhaps the boy could join Naria’s flanking party — but he didn’t know when they’d arrive. “Hey! We got more company here!” Risen heard it like he was underwater, more troopers closing in. He batted away a shot that would’ve taken his eye and vaulted another meant for his knees.

One more second could mean Centin’s escape. Dropships off of Voss. They’d meet at Silver Rest. A few steps back to join Cato in cover and-

White.

Risen spun out and collapsed behind a crate. Pain, twisting like a rag wrung dry, prickling like white noise, shot all the way down to his fingers. He panted, seated against his cover, and felt at his shoulder. A hole in his vest, a blistering wound. Each contraction of muscle, from the raising of an arm to the curling of a finger, felt like death.

A vent cover rattled underfoot. Risen chuckled breathlessly, resting his head against the crate. So the boy did get away. That was something. Cato fought nearby. That was less good. If he could survive until Naria and the others came… well, then at least Risen wouldn’t have completely failed.

He sucked in breath through his nose. Breath is life, he remembered being told. As long as you control that, what else can be taken from you? Out from the mouth in an even, steady sough. Footsteps to his side.

Risen shot his arm out to grab the trooper’s wrist, flipping him onto the ground. He took the dagger from his spear’s haft and sunk it into the thigh of another. He lifted the next rifle to appear, drew the sidearm from its wielder’s belt, and fired three clean shots before tossing the weapon out in front of him. Stupid, he thought. That pistol could be useful — the next squad they advanced to finish him off wouldn’t cut that corner so close. But Risen wasn’t going to die with someone else’s weapon in his hands.

Can you draw breath? Then you are alive. To think of dying bothered Risen, but only in the abstract. Are you alive? Then you can fight.

The first of the flanking squad caught a dagger to the visor. Three others rushed him with clawed gauntlets. Risen drew on a strength he didn’t know he had left and stood to engage. He countered a high fist with a knee stomp, pushed the attacker aside and battered the other two with his wan-shen. A shot rang from behind and clipped his good arm. Another pierced his side.

Finally, he fell. He fell with his cheek to the cold, metal ground. Footfalls carried through it like the beating of faraway horse hooves.

It’s fine, Risen. This voice was softer in his mind. It carried memories of wildflowers and laughter. We always knew we could… just… just remember me, okay?

And his vision faded against the dark of the corridor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom