Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Matvec Triddol - Growth in the Code

• NAME: Matvec Triddol

SPECIES: Nautolan – “Best swimmers in the galaxy!”

AGE: 22 years old – “Spry as the day I entered the academy.”

SEX: Male – “I know, I know. The colorful skin throws people off sometimes.”

FORCE SENSITIVE: Extreme – “I gave my mom a big scare when I was young. Picked up a knife and began swinging it around. Almost chopped off one of her headtails and came close to sending the knife through one of our windows. Needless to say, I was beginning my training less than a few months later.”

• HEIGHT: 1.87 Meters – “The headtails add a few centimeters.”

WEIGHT: 72.57Kg – “The headtails also add a few grams…yah.”

EYES: Deep blackish brown – “Yes. Before you ask, yes. You can see your reflection. Can you back up a bit now?”

HAIR: No hair, but headtails are the same light red skin as the rest of his body, marked with splotchy, streaking white markings. – “No. You may not touch them. They’re sensitive!”

SKIN: Light red skin, with various amounts of white markings that are most concentrated on his fingers, shoulders, thighs, and tops of his feet. – “I swear my mother randomly painted on these markings sometimes.”

• FACTION: Silver Jedi Order

Specialties: Pathfinder, Military

• Lightsaber“Took a few days to return to Nautilia to finish the final aspects of my lightsaber back when I was sixteen. I wanted it to be a memento to the training I had gone through, and a reminder of the code I follow. I swam to our version of the shadowlands, wielding only a blade I had stopped by my old family home to retrieve. Father had used the same blade in his coming of age ritual. After spending a full day in almost complete darkness, I was greeted by a massive sea monster. It almost took my life, but I was able to slay the beast that had been preying on a nearby village. After dragging it’s corpse there, the metal worker of the village completed the emitter for me, while fashioning the chains out of the metal syphoned from the thing’s bones. My masters always told me a lightsaber was among the jedi’s most precious possessions…my journey to finish mine set that in stone.”
    • Robes - “One of the hardest parts of moving to a land based lifestyle was the clothing. At least, it was for me. See, growing up for the few years I had on Nautilia, we didn’t wear much clothing. It allowed us to move freer and to feel the soothing water against our skin. It was meditative for my people. Moving to land required me to adjust. It was not an easy first few years. Thankfully, once I was able to achieve knight status and gain the ability to pick my robes, I was able to put together sets that..free. Lose. I still make trips to the oceans of Kashyyyk whenever I can, but these robes don’t feel as though they restrict me as much. Not anymore.”

• Deep Force Connection
    • Kind heart, soft soul
    • Explorers mind
    • Bound to the Code
    • Indecisive
    • Growing with the blade
    • Saltwater craving

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom