Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion In The Undertow // NIO Invasion of TSE Held Jaemus and Dubrillion

The Inexhaustible
Location // HMIS "Chimera", Superiority Force Chimera, DSV Permiter //
Objective // Perfect the Art of War AKA " Pull up my Pants" //
Allies // Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe Lily Kuhn | TSS Fleeters //
Enemies // Hiram Voss Hiram Voss Cheapshot Cheapshot (Indirectly)

The war had begun.

Thaelius immediately began to coordinate his forces, and was quite saddened to know his primary adversary, Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen as nowhere to be found. It didn't matter to him however, as he had opportunity nonetheless to crush the rebellion.

"Moff Tithe, redeploy the Trance and the Daze to back up my position. I want Missile Bits standing by as well. I suspect a-" He was interrupted by the sudden shaking of the warship, as dozens of missiles began to impact against the warships side.

"What the hell was that?! And why the hell did I not know those wannabe impies were right on top of my guns!" The Commodore was the first to react. yelling and screaming at the crew who scrambled to man the underside guns.

"Fire our Solar Ionization Cannons, Order the Arbiter to do the same. Have our Star Destoyer's move in to engage the other elemtns of our fleet. It appears I underestimated our enemy"

At2C9HB.gif

O B J E C T I V E | Storm Surge
L O C A T I O N | Hoth Beach
T A G S Lark Lark |

T H E M E | Here.
G E A R |Armor, Gloves, Scythe,
Sword, Necklace, Lightsabers, Pistol.

”MARCH, MAGGOTS! MARCH!”, like the promised thunder she called when reaching those shores, the sound of Goldar’s voice boomed through the field like the roaring of tempestuous skies. There was no cloud in the skies that night, on that field of giants, that coliseum of warriors, that poll of madness. That swelling scene could almost make her scream her lungs out, for the poetry inside her heart, of those long dead brilliant minds of the glorious past of her species, were now coming to life right before very eyes, and although she had every right to do it so, her lips remained sealed, just like those of a tomb. When in fact, all she wanted was to sing and to dance, and recite for every living thing to hear the best of poetry.
O, for a muse of fire, that would ascend the brightest heaven of invention! A kingdom for a stage, princes to act, and monarchs to behold the swelling scene! Then should the warlike Aegon, like himself, assume the port of Aer, and at his heels, leashed in like hounds, should famine, sword, and fire!”, but it was not so. Her lips chose silence, but her hands acted fast, grabbing her scythe and walking peacefully for the shorts of that cursed paradisaical place.

She leaned over to her right, where her Moon Guard awaited, alongside a pack of LK War-X of her own, this was not the battle to show her forces just yet. Her full hand was best kept for another occasion, leading those assigned to her was best and she had heard that no other fellow warlords had joined her on the field. Slothful cowards and craven fools. Unworthy of sharing that field with her.
“I want this beach taken before the first light appears in the east, Lord-Commander. We shall line up every Sith’s head on spikes all across the sand, to teach those creatures the value of running away before the very sight of our banners.” Diabolico slammed his chest with a closed fist before bowing to her command, her pet reptiles were as loyal as they were deadly.
“I live to serrrve, Yourrr Grrrace.”, he turned to growl towards the others. Boss his troops to proceed on taking the field as they they disembarked from vehicles, raising their rifles and lining up in rows and small groups to march to their designated areas. Diabolico came back, almost flinching before following the troops to the field. “Should I escorrrt yourrr highness?”
“No.”, she took a moment before answering his question, that seemed to make her hold eternity within her breath. There was something in the Force, ringing and lurking, calling out her name in whispers, almost as the hands of fate. Still, she found enough savagery to answer her underling with ferocity worthy of his kind. “Lead the troops on pushing the Sith back. Deploy our shields and prepare our canons, move your troops and take out the enemy! For every drop of blood spilled from our side, take out a mile of sand and a dozen heads from them!”
Yes, my prrrincess.”, he raised his pike in the sky before jumping out of the ship, slamming the ground with the impact of his weight, and started running towards a large party of soldiers. Growling for them to follow him as he rushed to her bidding, joyful with the perspective of carnage and destruction. She noticed the crossguard lightsaber on his waist alongside his Sunfury pistol, and began to wonder he hadn’t painted her colors on that Juggernaut armor would make him be confused as a Sith monsters by others. As for Lunafreya, she turned for the rest of her guard and spoke with the same will.

Zozoped and Morticon, with him now!”, the Saurton growled before jumping with both his vibroaxes safely held in his hands, rushing after Diabolico, and Zozoped almost hissed gently towards her before doing the same. He turned his slugthrower away before jumping after his fellow peers, as Lunafreya turned to the others. “Goldar, secure our rear and remember… no flying over the field. Were this a cloudy evening the skies would tremble before the very sight of you, protect our troops and kill anything that poses a threat.”, the huge stenax with both swords in his back nodded harshly with his head before leaving to do her bidding, as she turned for the other two that remained. Elgar…”, saying that name almost made her depressed. The trandoshan was deadly as a sniper, but he was a idiot. “Take your Devastator and watch my back from afar, and please… try not hitting me… as for you Palescales.”, the albino tiss’shar had no armor on him, he had no need for that, his scales were enough and he was fast enough. He raised his pulse cannon, with his electrohammer strapped in his back alongside his grenades. “Bring four LK-War with you and follow me.” She turned away before the creature growled agreeing with his mistress. All she did was strapping the helmet back to her head, closing her eyes for a moment, channeling her focus to ‘activating’ everything she was using, it was time for the spirit of war to take hold of her.

“Come, high or low spirits. Show yourself and what you do.”, her lips muttered to herself as she took her scythe with both hands and jumped out of the ship. Her feet slamming against the soft sand, finding her balance before moving, Lunafreya began to trot her feet in the direction from which the enemy soldiers were shooting. The runes carved deep within that sturdy and light metal which her armor was made, already began to show effect, as she could feel that if she wanted to, her whole body could move like a pellet shot from a slugthrower. She could all the way to the top of that hill in no time, but if she did that, Palescales would lose her track and the lizard needed something to do. In her hands, strengthened by the power of her gloves, her scythe felt like a piece of plastic, too light and too easy to handle. Songsteel, that dreadful alloy was her personal choice for any kind of situation. “Now show me if you are still mine, Auksifas, my love.”, her fingers started to caress her scythe with pleasure and delight. Rubbing the golden metal as she walked towards the beach, the ground beyond her covered by colored storm exchanged by both forces on the battlefield. Humming sweetly, her lips sang. “Sleeping flame I summonly to thy form, return. Make the night as bright as day and Burn, baby, burn…”, for each word the blade on her scythe began to glow, as if awakening, with her arm, all Lunafreya did was raising her in the air, straight as an arrow, with its longest point and blunt, pointed at the enemy lines. From there, it came out as a deadly shot, that fireball, deadly and beautiful, glowing with golden and orange flames. It tore through the skies like a bullet, lighting up its darkness and filling the vision before your eyes with fire and that of your ears with screams. The ball set fire to one of the places that enemy soldiers used to hide and attack soldiers on the beach, seeing them running and screaming almost made her laugh. Instead, Lunafreya rolled his scythe in his fingers and just smiled.

"It's time.", With one foot she jumped forward and began her fierce and fast walk in front of the troops. With shot after shot of blasters hitting her body as she 'walked' there, without even wavering or faltering each time she was hit. Beneath the helmet, his lips curved in a nefarious smile, as each shot was energy and its energy was food for the Song of Feathers metal. The arm holding the scythe swirled in the air, cutting with its blade against the shot from one of the rival rifles, the steel would generally break, but Auksifas absorbed its energy and returned the shot where it came from, right in the middle of the man's neck. With her right foot, she sank her foot across the slippery terrain trying to move and filled the air around her with sand. ‘Dangerous…’, she thought immediately, trying to make use of the special sole made for walking on terrain like that. The small device inside her pointy long ear began to speak to her inside her helmet.
“Yourrr Grrrace, be carrreful with the terrrain. Too slipperrry.”, hearing that made her began desiring to have Diabolico in front of her, she was pretty sure she could choke the scaly creature with her own hands and she probably would have enjoyed that, a lot.
“Press forward, Diabolico. Make those lazy sacks of meat move their plastic asses and take this beach!”, her voice went on louder than usual when she spoke, perhaps due to the excitement, she cared not. Fingers covered by the gauntlets gripped the grenade at his waist. That delicious round incendiary thing, and with the strength of her right arm she hurled that round thing against a soldier meters and meters away from her. An annoying sound sang when she performed the act, probably due to the increased power of strength from her gloves, as the struck soldier realized when her visor was crushed and her entire skull, like the one around her, exploded in a rain of fire.

Daring and arrogant, Lunafreya Solidor raised her scythe way above her head, taking advantage of that brief moment of terrifying silence that took over the battlefield. Howling like an Arkanian dragon, with the Force's raw power in his vocal cords.
"Pathetic display! I bear a charmed life; one which must not yield for vermin like these!”

Dub_Objective_1_banner.png

// G R A N D _ V I Z I E R //
// E P I T A P H - I I //

ENEMIES

// Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe //
ALLIES
// Maynard Treicolt Maynard Treicolt | Boram Predor Boram Predor //

// RECHARGING THE VOID //
Sorry if the fleet list encadre is broken for you. I spent an hour fighting with it and I just don't care anymore lmao.
N5cG5gd.png
"ETA, Lieutenant."

"We're four minutes from the egress point, Vizier Admiral."

"What's the sitrep, Commodore Liesh?"

"It's a graveyard out there sir, the front is littered with debris. Wave one and two have taken massive losses."

The shadows cast by the blue light of hyperspace beyond the viewports danced across Tyrell's face. With a casual about-face, he walked from the viewports and to the holoterminal in the center of Epitaph II's command bridge. The cerulean projection of the space over Dubrillion painted a grim picture of death and destruction. Each holographic wedge moving, firing, and breaking to pieces in a dogmatic autopilot of war.

One hand moved over his chin, holding his head in place as his eyes darted around the projection. A grey pulsating orb marked their arrival point, each pulse sent a wave that pinged red dots as threats were detected within range of their immediate exit vicinity. "Three minutes from egress," the Lieutenant alerted. Six hostiles port side on exit, meaning they'd be hitting the interdictor fields and immediately sink knee-deep in shit.

"Order all vessels to focus weapon batteries Port-side. Let loose as soon as we hit the interdiction field."

Officers began hitting buttons and shout orders through their headsets to vessels in the fleet. The collective sonic ocean of their voices flooded the bridge's interior. The position in which they'd navigated exit for would put them on the galactic east edge of the front. Separated from the flock of allied ships, it was a risky flanking maneuver, but the cover of Sith and New-Imperial space debris made it far more viable.

"Two minutes from egress,"

The holoprojection blinked and emitted a mechanical alarm. Tyrells eyes scanned from the battlefield back over to the point of interest. Dozens of much smaller red blips had appeared and begun an approach to their projection arrival point. The careened across the projection in a haphazard swarm formation, like animals descending on prey. The Sith knew they were coming.

"Scramble Nightcrawler wings one through seven."

"We're one minute from egress!"

"They can't possibly be ready in time."

"Rush them."

Bridge alarms sounded as the sensors detected the interdiction fields. Tyrell took a deep breath and braced himself for the hell he and his fleet were diving into. "Ten Seconds!" Final seconds were always the worst, the most saturated with dread. Not even decades of doing this over and over could stave away the fear that lingered in the back of the mind. The grip was tightening, the carnage would start any second now...

N5cG5gd.png

A loud crack and boom echoed through the ship as the interdictor fields pulled them out of hyperspace and caused the inertial compensators to fire. Red streaks of hot ions began to fly through the void almost instantly. The rumble of kinetic and energy projectiles against the Epitaph II's shields shook the very floor on which Tyrell stood. One by one, Sith-Imperial strike craft were shredded to bits as they approached, buying New-Imperial craft just enough time to scramble.

Holo-displays updated with more accurate scans of the system, displaying a large projection of allied and enemy positions in the center of the bridge once more. Crimson blips and wedges clashing against dull grey blips and wedges. A migraine-inducing flicker of stop-motioned information all layed out ahead of the Vizier Admiral. Some of the Sith-Imperial ship designations were familiar, being some of the same ones he'd encountered over Mygeeto. A knot formed in his throat which was quickly gulped down. He hoped he'd not encounter Telis Taharin-Zambrano Telis Taharin-Zambrano a second time.

<"Vizier Admiral this is Commander Treicolt of the Galactic Alliance. My squadron is clocked in and ready to support. Just point the way and we'll do the damage.">

Tyrell had heard much of 'Maynard Treicolt'. Another one of the New Jedi Order's veterans and highly praised 'Saber Squadron'. He had every intention to meet the man from himself last he was on Coruscant, but the duties of diplomacy proved to be much too important for his attention to stray. The Grand Vizier's own start in the Navy had been a strike craft pilot, and as such he was curious about how a well a Jedi could fly.

Tyrell's feet slipped from under him as the Epitaph II lurched from a nasty impact. A gauss round punctured shielding and slammed right into the bow. The clamor of officers lurching around in their seats filled the bridge. Tyrell had managed to catch himself on one knee, the pain from his bad leg radiated sharply up his lower back and forcing a wince. Aided by his cane, he stood himself up slowly.

"Atmospheric breach on bow-sector eight!"

"Atomospheric retainment locks deployed, Vizier Admiral."

"Get engineering on a patch!"

"We're too hot, sir. Longbow Cruisers have us prioritized."

Tyrell scowled, this was starting to feel all too familiar. Longbow artillery had nearly entirely swiss-cheesed Epitaph II over Mygeeto. Brushing himself off, he took a deep breath and returned communication to Commander Treicolt.

"Acknowledged, Commander T-" Another rumble cut him off as the ship shook again. "I'm putting a hit on that Longbow-Cruiser coilgun, we'll move two Inceptus-class Cruisers on your lead to keep you covered, Commander. Time to tighten the noose, Jedi, let's see what you've got."

Last edited:
Flyboy_Banner.png

A r t e n _ J i n n
| Location | Dubrillion Orbit
| Objective | Blast it all to bits
| Company | Cheapshot Cheapshot / Jalter Volff Jalter Volff
Arten shifted the yolk as he moved into formation with the rest of Bomber squadron, taking up his position in the wing as Volff's voice came through his helmet. He'd glance over out the cockpit as he chuckled out a response, " You know it Brawler. Let's raise some hell. And try not to get shot out before we reach the AO. " Artenn concluded his communication with a chuckle before the channel switched off and the Bomber formation moved with the Destroyer wing. It would not be long before they were reinforced by forces from the Galactic Alliance.
They would soon arrive at their AO as Volff's voice was once more heard over his comms needing him to take a few of the Bombers with him and break off to engage the enemy. He'd respond with a quick response, " Copy that Brawler. Let's get it done boys. " Arten shifted the yolk as his TIE veered off to the side, breaking off from the formation as five other TIE's from the flight also peeled off in unison with him. Arten's voice would switch to a different channel with his comrades as he spoke, " Form up on me boys. Jetstream maneuver. "
There were several responses of acknowledgement as the bombers and outlanders got into formation, a spaced single-file line. The formation and maneuver was simple; the leading Bruiser ships opening up with disruptor torpedoes to knock the shields offline, quickly followed by a wave of proton torpedoes and concussion missiles before the shields had a chance to recover. The Outlanders simply ran security and covered the bombers as they performed a swift attack run that blasted a massive hole in the corvette that they were tasked with destroying.

Flyboy_Banner.png
// OUTRIDER //: Saber-1, Saber Leader | Saber Squadron | Vanguard Squadron
// ALLIES | NIO //: Cheapshot Cheapshot | Jalter Volff Jalter Volff | Arten Jinn Arten Jinn | Tyrell Paxxus Tyrell Paxxus
// ALLIES | TGA //: Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt | Olen Halcorr Olen Halcorr | Mordred B'Haran Mordred B'Haran
// ENEMIES | TSE //: Thaelius Thaelius | Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe | Nica Dakkar
// TARGET //: Longbow-class Heavy Artillery Cruiser
X-Wing | Flight Suit |
Lightsaber
kwzlsmL.png
M A Y N A R D _ T R E I C O L T
S T A R _ F I G H T E R

<Always, Commander.>
<"If only..."> Maynard remarked under his breath as his eyes narrowed in a stream of focus through the HUD and canopy of his starfighter again. When the Grand Vizier of the New Imperial Order's comms crackled to life in response to Maynard, the Alliance Commander was quick to respond.
"Acknowledged, Commander T-"

"I'm putting a hit on that Longbow-Cruiser coilgun, we'll move two Inceptus-class Cruisers on your lead to keep you covered, Commander. Time to tighten the noose, Jedi, let's see what you've got."

<"Copy that, Vizier. You might as well 'x' that Sith boat out now."> Maynard patched through to the New Imperial Grand Vizier. That small gesture alone a testament to the compounding of relations between the Galactic Alliance and the New Imperial Order. Ideological differences aplenty, they were still soldiers sharing the field side by side all the same with a common existential enemy in their sights. Regardless, it was time to regulate.

While the sole aim of his visual focus rested on navigating the cluttered debris and asteroid field around Outrider with complement of Sith boats, shimmering blaster bolts and streaming missiles all coursing through the chaotic venue. Isolating himself, his ship within the madness, Maynard was able to navigate it all with the relative ease that the force ushered unto him. Though intense, he was enamored by a cold calmness in the fray. If anything, this was a flow more natural than anything else that came to him in his life.

<"Alright Vanguard, we got tapped to put the punishment on the Longbow, target should be marked in your color display. Your target is its main armament, coilgun. Keep in your pairs, Saber 1-5 egressing on target from two-five-six magnetic from axial, two klicks from target. Ordinance to Ion."> Maynard ordered out through the squadron comms before he patched through to Loske directly. He'd read up on the profile of Longbows and seen them on the plane of battle several times. They were nasty ships, best kept far back to headhunt enemy ships. Paxxus made the right call in making it a problem better solved now than later, at least Maynard thought.

<"We'll stay back, set the pick and roll for them to move in and take out the gun. This is a green squad, gotta let them build their confidence. Plus...means we get to watch the fireworks."> Maynard said to Blue through the comms before soon enough the target was in sight with a pack of Sith fighters en-route to tie them up. A fool's errand to try and dance with the Sabers. All the while, Vanguard executed the order set out by its CO.

<"Alright, sev. On me. I got ion loaded in the tube, you think we can make the run for the gun?"> The cocky Zabrak sounded out through the comms to his wingman, Vanguard-7 responding in earnest.

<"I'm right with you, looks like the Jedi are covering us. We got the time and space let's take it out!"> The Duros sounded out with the pair moving up from under the Longbow, eventually surging up the starboard flank of the artillery cruiser before their sights were painted red with the axial coil gun.

<"Mavericks away! Mavericks away!"> The Zabrak sounded out before he fired out two of the ion bombs toward the exposed structure of the coil gun before peeling up and away from the Cruiser reflexively, all the while enveloping him in the screen of starfighters set out to protect the vessel as well as opening the X-Wing up to a wider away of point-defense seperated from the closeness to the hull.

<"Mavericks away! Maveric- hey! Six! Pull back don't- argh."> The Duros sounded out before he sloped the fire down to let loose a violent volley of blaster bolts on target toward a point defense laser before veering up to have the targeting computer alight in red as he peered down the sights toward the back of a Dominance-class fighter moving in on the pursuit of Vanguard-6.

<"Yeah- yeah I know, I got one on me I need y- ah shit!"> He said as an emerald blaster bolt scraped along the lower right s-foil, his instinctive jolt of a reaction nearly scraping his fighter against a chunk of space debris before he heard the scream of the Sith fighter snuffed out as his wing man fired a long rip of the blaster cannons to take it out.

<"Thanks."> The Zabrak sounded in gratitude.

<"Good run, we can't be positive if the gun's out unless we see it power down to try and fire it again, if it does we'll move in for another run on it while its shields are down. 'Til then we gotta pluck these fighters out of the black."> Maynard said before he twisted his X-Wing to pull another down the sights of his own panoply of war. A brilliant missile into its starboard flank was enough to snap shut the tale of that Sith ace before he surged forward.

<"I'm loading up Shadow in case we're next up."> Maynard said through the linked comms to Loske, granted with how intune their accrued force link had become she might've felt him think it before he ever spoke it.

Last edited:

Aerith Krayt

A
Task: Battle for Dubrillion - Storm Surge
RP Partners: Ravraa Vyshraal Ravraa Vyshraal Zsuzsa
Opponents: Orion Darkstar Orion Darkstar
Faction: New Imperial Order

Aerith was glad she still had her helmet on. She felt what little of her humanity she had left wither and die when Ravraa looked right at her. A small part of her was hoping that she'd get moved around once this mission was done; they had done that every other time so far, why stop now? It was like the calm before the storm now, with her only company being those in the hold, and the sounds of her heart beat thumping in her ears.

Once more unto the breach dear friends. She thought, feeling the thuds against the gunship, her body unflinching as the shuttle inhabitants were shaken about. Was she scared? No, that was for rookies. The natural fear of death was always there, but once you knew it was on the table, you could put it out of mind and do your job; anything else was just asking for a blaster shot to the head. She was rather eager to get on the ground and stop feeling so useless in this metal coffin; hell, she wanted to just jump out feet first and make a beeline for the objective, but that'd just get her killed. Then Ravraa gave the order to pop the hatch, and time began to speed back up.

When the hatch opened, Aerith was treated to a sight that she had seen far too many times. Fellow soldiers being cut down like fodder; but her squad managed to stumble out intact so far. Damn shame. It wasn't hard to find the door, and even easier to get her boots on the sand; her body moved as if it was second nature. Even with fifty five pounds of metal in her hands, she carried it like she was carrying a text book; hell, half the time she forgot she was even holding it, it just felt so right in her grasp. She leveled the REC towards one particular nasty batch of blaster fire and hosed it down as she followed Ravraa, her armor being prickled by shards of crystallized sand from the stray shots that missed her.

A large explosion of some sort off to her left caught her attention, and Aerith finally hunkered down in a nearby shell hole; she might have been tough, but one good missile would kill her like anyone else. Nothing one could read in a manual would keep someone alive on a battlefield like this, and it was always the poor rookies who had to learn the hard way. Mellfols was quick to deploy a shield, but they all knew it wouldn't last long; it was just so they could catch their breath. So far so good. The gunship had bought them some reprieve before he had to bug out, so Aerith could only hope that the worst had passed; though her gut told her that wasn't so.

Laying on her back, Aerith set her REC onto her chest, trying to keep the still smoking barrel out of the way of the sand, though She could hear the orders being given over the comms, and a smile spread across her face at knowing they had received a mission; just a few minutes in and it was already getting good. Ravraa's orders were responded to with a rather enthusiastic "Let's get 'em!" From the heavy weapons expert, as she hefted herself out of her cover and shifted to follow her Sargent's command. It was then that she was nearly blinded, as a blaster shot nicked the side of her helmet, causing her to stumble to her knees for a second before shaking it off. A tad dazed, she tried to trace the shot from where it might have came from, but was unable to locate it. Other than that, she felt alright, but it was yet another humbling reminder that she was mortal. She needed to be more careful.

llg0nC9.png

eDuNmQO.png

UZMw34Z.png

Allies: TSE | Small Squad of 33rd Battalion (x4 Legionnaires)
Enemies: NIO Forces
Intent to Write With: Aerith Castiella

qQirMNx.png

Orion squinted, a habit he hadn't realized was no lonfer needed, until his helmet adjusted appropriately. The scanner on the scope zoomed in now, clear white motion zooming by as the scope followed and Orion turned along the edge of the large bark giving him cover. He tracked the first trooper and let fly another shot, the glowing red emitted from the barrel with a hiss. A delicate stream of white released as the bolt darted forward. Orion counted the seconds in his head, still watching for the result. The bullet found solace in the right side of the NIO trooper trying to advance. The limbs fell heavy and the trooper fell flat into the cool sand. That was one dead. Orion adjusted, looking for another target. A sensation flowed through him, a moment of excitement blanketed him. It had been a long time since he used a gun. The raw power to kill making him feel a different way, not like the darkside could, but adequate enough to seek another. It seemed Jin was right, the killing was the easy part. Another white humanoid came into view, a staff held in its hands as Orion waited for his scope to calibrate with is helmet's HUD suggestions. His lenghty finger pulled backwards, another shot bracing for the poor sap in its wake.

Two.

Orion began to internally count as he lifted the gun. More bolts waiting for him to release them into the nightly whirlwind of war once more. Comms broke his concentration for only a second, his mind focusing on his next victim.

05keFD8.png

"Cade we need a shots on the North End, kill the four on our sides. They broke through the first defense!" Flow commanded, ducking below more fire power. It seemed the beach wasn't always associated with vacation, Flow was in hell. NIO forces crowded around them, they're only hope a 'Freshie'. Freshie is what they called all the new recruits, it turned out they didn't stay fresh for too long. Some even went rotten their first or second mission in, either way, Cade was one of them.
"I'm looking, I'm looking." Cade responded, his body laid across a jutted rock on a staggered hill near the complex. He peered down his sniper rifle, looking for the threats around Flow and Gex. "Spotted, first target acquired. Permission to f-" Cade was cut off, the frustration screaming through the comm.
"Damn it Cade! yes, Fire!" Gex shouted, rolling behind cover as another flurry of shots almost ended him. They were pinned.
"Roger that."

Cade took a light breath, his chest lifted and then carefully pressed against the smooth stone under him. The first shot rang a silenced tune, the barrel drowning noise as it released from the inner capsule. A bright blue formulated, tearing asunder any winds that tried to make its mark askew. A quick twisted spray of red ruptured through the head of the target, freeing space for the others to move. Quickly, the scope found another. Cade released another shot. Without waiting for the results he shifted his body slightly to the right, the next two targets oblivious about the slug that would end them. Cade felt his heart racing, as they moved out from cover and began firing toward his comrades.

"Move to the North West, two down. Two left, Move now!" Cade called it out, watching to get a better shot once Flow and Gex moved.
"Good Job Cade, keep it up. Commander and I are moving in from the west." Jin said, looking at Orion.
"Flow, on me!" Gex yelled, running for the next point to hold. Blaster fire ricocheted off of him as he slid into a rough patch of sand.
"Gex!!" Flow called out, fully knowing what came next. The gap was too wide for a failure. He had to give him cover. Flow tossed a grenade out to both sides of the gap, large explosions erupting on both sides covering them behind a brief wall of sand. Flow ran and jumped. The armor skidded across the gap as his arm latched onto Gex's. "Not today..Not today, Gex."

05keFD8.png

The comms fell dead, nothing except the hissing sounds of heated plasma rang through the air. Orion was the cause of few. He looked back at Jin, making sure the caser was still kept safe. He turned back and aimed at the next target, his internal count firing of a number as he released it into the cold dark night.

Six

The sudden tug on his shoulder came from Jin. The soldier stared it him for only a moment and grabbed the black case near them. His arm bent and waved forward, signaling the motion to move. The words help soldify their next course of action.
"Mr. Darkstar...Commader, we have to push in from the west. We'll rendevous at the complex, kill what you can on the way over." Jin said, firing off a few shots with his sidearm.

"One more, I'll be right behind you Jin."

Orion leaned downward, his knee holding the rifle steady. Then he lifted it, the scope giving him the confidence to pull the trigger. The bow of his gun fell to the side as he harnessed the strap over his shoulder. The black mass he wore underneath resembling MK. III armor much like his detail. Gill Shrewd would have been happy to see him in it. He wasn't here though, other matters left him on another battlefield, fighting over new and more improved means for their men to remain safe and lethal in combat. Orion was slightly agitated that such things would keep most of the 33rd Battalion out of a invasion like this. Although, politics were everywhere, even in war people fought with words. Orion sped up, catching the back side of his Legionnaire Jin. A large blast shattered his progress. A spike of sand spit out from beneath him. A stray shot barley taking his knee. Orion continued on as the sandy smoke cleared. A small unit coming into view as he reached Jin against a concrete wall, a barricade that stretched in a horizontal way. Tiny, rusty metal pieces stuck out from the top. Orion fitted his barrel between two of them, ready to hone in on another target. Just as he looked down the scope he watched a moving figure fall to the ground. A bolt slamming into the side of their helmet. Orion's helmet focused on them, a ledger of information flooding his HUD. The figure had cybernetics. Then a name sprung up through previous records, Aerith Castiella.

Orion grimaced at the thought of another heretic in his midst. She was a clear issue on the last battlefield they shared, clearly they had been worlds apart there. Orion waited, watching her movements carefully. Then as she remained in his scope he let another bolt escape the chamber, the vibration from the lever being ripped backwards forced a smile. Another number slowly started to form in his mind.

Seven.

Template Made By: Annasari Annasari

Hoth_Banner.png

Allies: Ra Vizsla Ra Vizsla | Briika Munin Briika Munin | Warchief Waddles Warchief Waddles | Darth Argentum Darth Argentum | New Imperial Order | The Sons of Mandalore
Enemies: The Sith Empire
Objective: Conquer

It would be the first of many steps to reclaim their homelands and free themselves from the iron hands that grasped around Mandalorian Space, pillaging and raping Mandalore and her sister worlds that her children have long built and establish on. If things had been slightly different, just a tad bit, then this would never have happened in the first place. Was it the will of the Manda? To cruelly test the Mandalorians with this crisis they now faced? Or was it the act of the lesser, treacherous gods of old that had done no favors for the children of Mandalore except bring misery and grief towards them.

If Mandalore was not exploited and infested with many damned creatures and spawns from the Sith, Vilaz would not be here. All he wanted was to rid of Yasha and her treasonous ways that also infected Mandalore and set a path for glory to all Mandalorians. That was all he wanted.

But he was denied of that by the same people he once called allies, and he would no longer tolerate these actions.

What he had with the Sith was just business, but this was something personal. The credits and other spoils were handsome in its value, but he could no longer be bought and bow his head in silence.

The Sith had no idea of his betrayal, but they would find out sooner or later as Vilaz and warriors of his clan would join his brothers in an assault on the world of Dubrillion. He only wished they did this on their own and not fight alongside these Imperials that also betrayed the Sith. He was tired of fighting the battles of others, longing to dedicate her service to Mandalore and no one else than her.

He only hoped he would not regret helping the Imperials in this civil war of theirs.

The warrior and his kin arrived at one of the many beaches of Dubrillion which hosted an important facility meant for medical purposes, dedicated to refining and manufacturing Kolto. It would be a devastating blow to the Sith machine should they succeed. Vilaz would join the crashed shuttle on the beach where men in beskar and plastoid stormed with sand splashing about with every step they took. The beach rocked with the explosion of artillery shells and sung with blaster fire every second of a minute. A familiar place for him and one he welcomed.

For Mandalore
Live or die on this beach, he fought for purpose; one that was greater and bigger than him.

Last edited:

Hoth_Banner.png

// JUGGERNAUT//
// LOCATION //
Beachhead - Hoth
// OBJECTIVE // Take the Platuea
// ALLIES // Ra Vizsla Ra Vizsla | Darth Argentum Darth Argentum | Ezra D. Tavlar | Vilaz Munin Vilaz Munin | @NIO | Sons Of Mandalore | GA
// ENEMIES // TSE | TSE Allies
// THEME // Sinking Into Flames

Ducking behind cover, back pressed to the stone boulder Isaiah’s chest rose and fell. Above crimson and blue darts shot overhead as the Sith legionnaires attempted to halt the progress of the Mandalorian’s. Chunks of the stone Isaiah used for cover was slowly being eaten away as the barrel of his weapon steamed from overheating. Looking down to the rotary blaster Isaiah began attempting to reload the hefty weapon.

Dropping one spent canister to the ground, Isaiah reached for another only for a voice to break his concentration. Raising his pistol to point at the face of the other what should’ve been soldier Isaiah found himself face to face with Ezra Ezra . Sneering at the man, Isaiah grabbed him by the collar pulling him behind the rock to dodge a few blaster bolts.

So many words could be said, the Mandalorian would’ve been better off letting the other die instead of endangering himself. All the janitor would see was a blackened visor looking into their direction as the rotary rifle was loaded with malicious intent. If Isaiah said anything to the other man it wouldn’t be anything pretty.

Instead, he leaned out from cover raising the cannon only for his eyes to widen. An artillery round coasted through the air towards him, the janitor, and anyone surrounding him. Time felt as though it slowed for an instant, the realization dawning on the one-time jedi.

“Get down!” Isaiah shouted dropping the rifle and pushing Ezra out of harm's way. The artillery round slammed into the ground with enough force that it lifted the behemoth that was Isaiah and sent him careening across the battlefield to slam into the sand.

Pain blossomed, engulfing Isaiah’s entire body as he felt muscles strain, begging him to stay down. The once pristine white armor now scorched and darkened. Half of Isaiah’s helmet blown to bits, bits of plasteel having embedded themselves in the exiles face. Liquid the color of rubies leaked from within the confines of the helmet.

Jaw tightening, muscles flexing Isaiah rose to his feet, a hand reaching up to seize the now-defunct helmet. Tossing it to the side, the warrior, the juggernaut revealed himself to the battlefield a roar escaping his throat as he charged across the beach. Some would wonder why Isaiah would subject himself to this after having escaped the turmoil of constant battle and war. After having set out on his own. Why he would put himself through this pain, this trauma. It was because he couldn’t stop. Once he had a taste of what it meant to be a warrior once more it became a sickness. A sickness he couldn’t stop. A sickness he didn't want to stop.

Flyboy_Banner.png
Objective: Battle of the Shipwrecks
Allies: NIO Cheapshot Cheapshot Arten Jinn Arten Jinn | GA Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt Olen Halcorr Olen Halcorr Maynard Treicolt Maynard Treicolt Mordred B'Haran Mordred B'Haran and other fleeters
Enemies: Nica Dakkar Thaelius Thaelius Thaelius Thaelius Lily Kuhn and other fleeters
Ship: TIE/HB Bruiser
Forces: x3 TIE/HB Bruiser x2 TIE/OTx Outlander
N5cG5gd.png
"10-4 Twin Suns Leader." Jalter replied before punching it towards holding sector five. "Crater, Boxer load Electro-Proton bombs. Bombshell load plasma bombs. Plan is Crater and Boxer disable their shields with Electro-proton before me and Bombshell his them with plasma." he said into squadron comms. "Awww, trying to steal all the glory sir?" he heard Crater chime in. "Purely a tactical decision Crater" he said sarcastically. "Once you get your own Wing you can call the shots." he continued. One of the best things about being a Captain was deciding who gets to use what. In every case Jalter was always the one to use plasma bombs.

As Bomber flight 1 flew towards the holding sector they saw Olen Halcorr Olen Halcorr and the burning wreck that was now Twin Suns Eight. Jalter changed over comms to Olen. "Twin Suns Leader, we're beginning our sortie. See you just lost a pilot but we need you to focus up. No one signs up to fly starfighters without realising they're giving up a chance at reaching old age." he said before changing comms back to squadron comms. "Pursuer, Raven, form up on those X-wing when we make our bombing run." he said to the Outlander pilots who broke off and fell in with Twin Suns.

As Jalter continued flying one of Thaelius Thaelius 's Marr II Class Star Destoyers came into view. While Jalter would need more than one bombing run to take it down a single run should put a dent into the ship. Jalter felt the rush of a bombing run set in, it was probably one of his favourite parts about flying a bomber. The high stakes, heavy ordnance and dangerous target, it was all he had dreamed for back when he was in flight school. He remembered the days of being in the Sith Empire, deploying from their Star Destroyers and taking the fight to the Empire's enemies. But times have changed. The Imperials needed a military man and the Imperator was that.

"Right lads we're on our final approach. Ready to raise some hell?!" Jalter spoke into squadron comms and heard a small cheer in return. "Fly low, avoid their point defence guns at all costs and leave their starfighters to our escorts. These Bruisers of ours have got some heavy shielding so we can afford to take a few hits." he said while checking his flight computer at the status of bomber flight 2. "Slipstream's ( Arten Jinn Arten Jinn ) flight got some good hits on that long neck and once he's done there he'll rejoin us. Also, let's do this right, can't let my second outdo me" he continued, saying the last part with a chuckle. Humour was Jalter's best coping mechanism, whether he's about to make a bombing run on a heavily fortified position or if he's just lost a pilot it always seemed to do the trick. Jalter also reasoned if he was to die the last thing he was going to do was have a laugh.

Location: Bridge, HIMS Venality, entering the Debris Shoal Zone (DSZ)
Objective: I - Battle of the Shipwrecks
Kit: Skystas Rieve iv Tave Daboti Dvasi | Sith-Imperial Military Uniform
Investment: Boram Predor Boram Predor
Assets: Thaelius Thaelius | TSE
Liabilities: Hiram Voss Hiram Voss | Tyrell Paxxus Tyrell Paxxus | Arten Jinn Arten Jinn | Jalter Volff Jalter Volff | Maynard Treicolt Maynard Treicolt | NIO

31st Blockade Group

Reassigned to Superiority Force Chimera

The Arbalest, a Longbow-class Heavy Artillery Cruiser, bore the brunt of the first pass by the enemy X-Wings. They peppered the vessel with ion bombs, quickly overwhelming its systems and leaving the ship dead in the water. Tithe studied the carnage in silence - what chance did he stand against the massive NIO fleet if a small group of gnats could so easy knock-out such a mighty ship? Temerarious moved close to the stricken vessel to defend it from passing debris as the crew tried frantically to bring the system back online.

“Low defence rating,” Tithe overheard one of the bridge officers muse. “They should have dropped the production rating to limited and buffed the shields.” The officer’s colleague shook her head. “It’s not even 5.1 compliant - how’d they manage even to field that thing?”

A message came through from Navarch Princeps Thaelius Thaelius requesting two of the Blockage Group’s small corvette’s to support his larger Superiority Force. Tithe leaned in closer to study the tactical holo. “These ones, the little ships. Tell me about them.”

Komo began to explain the utility of the vessels. “They’re small, fast-moving, kitted out for anti-starfighter operations…”

“Anti-starfighter… yes yes, I like the sound of that. If there’s one thing I’ve learned, it’s that it’s good to diversity in your assets.”
The Moff stood up straight and looked to the experience Armada officer. “And if we let them go?” The Chagrian commander made a point of looking out the forward viewport at the stricken Arbalest as it floated dead in space.

“I feared as much,” Tithe replied. He was already under pressure from the enemy fighters - what was the worst that could happen if he held onto the corvettes for himself? He didn’t have the combat experience of Ordo and needed all the support he could get. “How’s this… just send one over. Don’t worry about the Navarch Princeps - I’ll talk him down. If those fighters come back and we’re without our corvettes, oh boy. I can’t see that ending well.” The Trierarch nodded and moved to a nearby console to order the Trance to split off and join the Chimera, just as reports came in that Hiram Voss Hiram Voss and his corvette formation was speeding to engage Ordo and his Superiority Force.

By now the Blockage Group was moving further into the DSZ. Tithe could do nothing but watch as enormous chunks of twisted duresteel, unrecognisable from what they had previously been, careened past his cruisers. Quadlasers and starfighters pursued the deadly obstacles, intend on breaking them up before they pounded his shields into submission. The bureaucrat winced every time a shield flashed followed an impact, intently aware that sooner rather than later, shields would begin failing. He had no intention of still being here when they did.

“Sir, may I propose we tighten our formation as we move deeper into the DSZ,” Komo suggested in a low voice. Tithe raised a quizzical eyebrow, curious as to her reasoning. “Our ships can overlap shields and arcs of fire to better protect against debris and small fighters. Typically, we would spread out to negate long-range attacks, but the debris will shield us. The NIO fleets will have to get in close to get a lock on us.”

“Ah, consolidating our loans, now you’re speaking my language,”
the Moff replied enthusiastically. He liked the sound of increased protection against outside threats. He might yet get out of this predicament in one piece. “Yes yes, very good, very good. Ah, make it so my dear Trierarch!”

Hoth_Banner.png

// Hellhound-Actual // 307th Legion //
// Objective II : Storm Surge : HOTH
// ALLIES : Irveric Tavlar Irveric Tavlar Agrippa Agrippa Lucien Dooku Lucien Dooku Strain Del Lovruc Nima Appw'rii Nima Appw'rii
// ENEMY : OPEN / TSE Forces
// Gear : Armor - Hand Of God - Melee - Rifle - Side Arm - 'Void' Grenades - 'Null' Grenades - Light Saber - Gunship
// Thematic :
Blood In The Water

N5cG5gd.png

"Expect nothing but the worst-- Only then can we be prepared for anything."

The words Lucien had left them in parting echoed through her ears as sand sprayed across her screen. It did not rouse inspiration in herself, something far too bitter entrenching her mind. Crimson flashed across her screen and her eyes flickered over the warnings as a shrill robotic voice passed over the receptors. An artillery shot landed ten hands to her side, the HUD’s night reflection flashing and dampening the intense light. Those poor few who had been too close were casted aside and in part eviscerated by the explosion. Soldiers shouting lost to the noise. Ducking in to herself, the repercussion washed over her and her knees shook. She did not turn her helm to count the bodies, shouting from the soldiers echoing across the beach. Lyra stumbled and pushed herself forward; heartbeat steadily rising-charging with the remaining teams of the troopers. Do not get startled..

<<
”Dooku, you have as much cover as we can provide from the beach head-You know we can’t reach you yet!”>> Lyra spoke in a rush of words, warning the man. It was the first crack in her demeanor as she ran the numbers.. It was a ballys maneuver, bounding..though warranted still-she couldn’t tolerate the sheer recklessness of his character. They had to trench in still, and she knew the armor couldn’t land yet under this heat. Though they would be burning through their guns, they'd still be waiting. Their next move intangible yet and shrouded in smoke. Irritation laced her words, realizing the mountain they stood in the shadow of and still had to overcome.

Sprinting through the night..just ahead, she counted her footsteps to the blue dome, the machines humming. The distance minuscule but it felt the better part of a klick to the shield generators. The squad was closing in fast, and there was a manic sort of relief reverberating through the Force as those lucky soldiers reached it-one stumbling in ahead; collapsing to his knees. Though he was promptly yanked up by the nearest officer and thrown ahead. Irveric’s call came over and she almost registered it as white noise.

Collected, the orders drew a bloody line in the sand and she felt the pressure mount. Inch by inch they would have to claim the beach. Patience was a virtue but she was grasping at straws here. The echo of the enemy artillery all around and the ground quaking was deafening. Lyra too gladly cast herself under the beacon. Sparing a glance at the map flickering on the cerulean screen, her eyes hovered over a familiar name.

<<”Genesis-two, send the Bird Dogs in and start making priority targets-”>>

Pure survival faded as Lyra herself inhaled deeply, Troopers brushing past to join the line. Taking a few more lumbering steps, Lyra tossed herself down amongt the line of men sprawled out. Butting up against the growing shelf of sand that acted as a mock barrier, the shields barely covering their asses-shuddering under the constant fire..

Her palm opened as she used Mechu Deru to operate the circuits connecting the several satellite boxes she had been slowly linking up the past few weeks leading up to now. The information that she had stolen from Jorryn's terminal provided the layout of the planet and details on the enemy's forces and weaponry. <Codename: Lucky - Eyes of the Heavens shine, the library is open.> She waited for a minute, letting the woman process the information. She knew that everything was uploaded and available for her troops. <Lucky going silent. May the Force be with you, Commander.>

Shifting, Lyra slid down further into the sand, her rifle cradled to her chest. She could hear the roar of the machinery in the distance as updates rang out and her frustration reared its ugly head. Her HUD scrambled then and Lyra’s head cocked as the voice interrupted the audio reel, a series of codes racing down the side of the screen..Populating the map with enemy location.

May the Force be with you...

<<
”Who’s seeing this..process this information now-theses are priority targets. Are you all seeing this! Who’s got this report?!”>> she shouted, the hellscape tapering and Lyra seized it as more red marker registered as encampments were detailed across the cliffs. Across the 307th flash reports came across registering the update. Glancing over her shoulder in the bleak night, past the trenches of the S-IMP forces-she stared out toward the cliffs; the worst obstacle yet. They could take the beach but they still would have the heavy weaponry baring down on them...Force..help them. The word foreign on her tongue. She had to wonder who ever..no she remembered the call sign from Muunlinist. She attributed the mapping to the survival of the remaining Genesis forces..to her own there. Though she did not know Allyson Locke Allyson Locke the master mind, she owed them. <<”Lucky..may the force be with you too.” >>

They could work with this.

<<”Get these details distributed!”>> Lyra ordered, nodding toward the comms Officer working amongst the generator with a live map detailing with the forward team. A series of relays were output to Irveric Tavlar Irveric Tavlar , Del Lovruc , Lucien Dooku Lucien Dooku and Strain with updated detailed grid marks ripe for bombardment and expanding on the encampment information on the S-IMP’s forces. From this vantage, their frontline was being hammered relentlessly. Pointing with one gauntlet, she flagged down and directed the firing squads along the front to relieve the first wave.

<<”Genesis-two adjust orders, fill the gap between us and five o’ one. Pull any supporting squads you need!”>>

Setting the soldiers to their task, blaster fire opened up across their lines in the dark of the night; rifle and repeater alike dumping their clips. The long line of troopers trading fire with the Empire's alike. The constant shrill of the heavy machinery and the very air tinged with heat, looking up you could hardly see the night sky as red arc’d across it staining it.

<<”Archer-actual report.">> Lyra spat, her hand flying to her helmet; comming the left task.

<<”Fire teams are focusing on cover fire, deploying teams ahead to intercept and harass the first lines highlighted. Engineers are dredging the first trench lines now and moving your way, batteries are ETA ten minutes.”>>

<<”Need you to make three minutes Archer”>> Lyra answered.

The vehicles squadrons already on the ground were not faring well, smoking, the AT ATs lumbered up the beach laying down a suppressing fire to cover the waves of infantry but were wilting under the constant and violent attentions of the S-IMP defense. Steel groaning under the assault. Three blinding arcs passed over the shields past them as the third wave descended the beach, long shots from the cliffs and Lyra traced them toward the incoming gunships. Within a single moment fire danced over the water as one made contact-downing a bird. Sending it careening across the shore in a burning pile of shrapnel and erupting in a final explosion of flames. They couldn’t risk bringing the Support Batt. in under this fire..the wounded growing and the dead beyond that..

Gritting her teeth, she glanced to the side watching the soldiers at her sides trading cells and canisters; spent cartridges piling at their sides. Flipping on to her gut, she leveled her barrel outside the rippling shield. Another quake shook the earth as the S-IMP force bore down on them, sights were non-existent but Lyra fired ahead joining the rifle teams as infantry advanced under the cover. The rifle’s recoil was eaten by the tenebrae and she followed the faint highlights the A.I offered, though it strained over the distance and condition.

<<”Hellhound-actual, this is Hades-Actual reporting. First gun batteries are established, orders?”>>

<<”Pound their guns in dust, and don’t stop!”>> Lyra ordered.

The bursts echoed from her rifle, waiting with baited breath for the first batteries to drop. Her own charric bolts disappearing into the horizon-eaten up by the dark; trying to quell the beast. Her teeth clenched painfully tight as she burned the barrel hot. Her discipline was gone, seething as she kept firing..Reports were filtering in and she felt a slap on her shoulder, turning as the fire line ceased-a sand drover mowing toward them. Pushing herself back and rocking on to her heels, Lyra skirted the machine.

Vibrations shifting the sand as the Engineers moved down the frontline-carving out a shallow trench for them to take up in properly.. As the machine passed, a cloud of sand kicked up and Lyra planted her knee on the ground; raising a hand to shield her screen as it rained down upon them. Officers yelling and ordering soldiers back in line as another round of fire shattered overhead. Rolling her shoulder Lyra slid into the trench, taking aim again.

Minutes seemed to tick by as the blaster fire drowned them out and Lyra returned to firing. A fresh crack of artillery sounded off, and the blasts flew, a whistling beam from their lines, landing the 307th’s first live round of fire over the S-IMP lines. Through the red hue, it outlined the cliffs, and she listened to the adjustment calls. Seconds ticking down as another round was prepared by the battery.

<<”Four O’ Four, descend with armor. Archer relay with Bronco for the line up, prepare to spearhead the beach asap,”>> Lyra comm’d, the horizon burning; it tasted like victory. Though they still faced the brunt of fire..it was a start. A horrible cracking washed over them-from the shield generator a canopy of sparks engulfed it and the team surrounding it. Troopers tossed aside from the minor explosion and the HUD flashed white. The hum there, and distant-dying as the shield died. Flinching and burying herself into the sand, a cry went over the comms as their beacon vanished over them. Fire lulling..craning her helmet; cursing. A cold feeling climbing up her spine as she traded looks with the troopers surrounding her.

<<”Enigma-actual, batteries are a go..”>> Lyra’s voice was clipped, swallowing her doubts.
Frustration would be her bane, they needed results, holding her tongue from barking orders. They all had their orders..somthing racing beneath her skin-adrenaline spiking. In one turn she knew what to do then..the next..nothing. Lyra inhaled painfully, giving a heartfelt shove to the trooper at her right.

Driving the soldiers down the tight line as they pushed and shouldered toward the remaining shields of the trench...Worrying licking her heels as she casted her eyes out toward no man’s land, fire teams creeped through the slaughter..and past that she turned her eyes up. Searching the skies waiting for a follow up round that would surely smite them. A red burst flew over his head, one direct mortar ringing down. Their own batteries firing off another round..

At Least here among the men she did not feel the same prodding anger, clearing out the trench as blaster fire clipped over her head. Whizzing close over her helm, Lyra gritted her teeth. The Force was with her..but it reverberated with death-they more she let her mind wander..lost to it. It sent her adrift through it and Lyra’s arms shook as she leveled her rifled up, pushing herself through the trench, fingers quivering. Focus, Lyra inhaled trying to pluck at the cords in her chest-to ignite her anger. Casting her hand through the force-It was her armor, but it was also her curse.

Through it, she felt something else and her stomach lurched. What..

<<”Hades hit your mark already!”>> She shouted, throwing her rifle against the blast plate of the trooper infront of her. Her senses set aflame with sheer bloody panic-knowing they were about to get nailed by another round, shoving him forward. What..They wouldn’t make it, they were in the line of fire..What had she sensed..all around her on the tip of her tounge she tasted death but..Though at the pinnacle of this machine, Lyra’s hand loosed on her rifle as her hand fell to her gut; sensing something entirely more. Behind a mask of self denial-she had to see this through. Cursing silently, Lyra bellowed out, <<”prepare for impact!”>>

Where would it hit..Lyra threw herself forward, cold sweat breaking out across her body-landing atop the soldier as she counted down the seconds. The audio crackled and then just behind her ground was engulfed by the bombardment.

The explosion a few hands, the impact sending them flying. The safety of their trench ripped out from beneath them and her ears rung with such high intensity the audio screeched. She was airborne, conscious but without anchor-she hit the sand with a dull thud and stray scrap strewn across the base. Her body rolled and Lyra tensed, sight doubling as her body halted there in the sand; pain racing through her joints. There were cries over the comms, screams of the men. A groan tore through her and Lyra’s neck screamed as she tilted her head toward the man at her side. The trooper stirred...but past him the wall of the trench had been caved in-smoking and scorched black by the heat. Bodies..what was left were scattered there and dismembered..

A light snuffed out in one fell swoop, and Lyra bore her teeth behind her helmet swallowing her cry. It was the reality of..she tried to assure herself.

<<”Engima..”>> Lyra rasped, trying to report back letting her head hit the sand-she needed to get the plan out. Her comms still linked to Irveric Tavlar Irveric Tavlar ..Death swelled around her and snapped, and Lyra screwed her eyes shut. The noise of the 307th disappearing as she wheezed, catching her breath. Her hand falling on her gut as she rolled over, clutching herself. She could feel the flicker there now.. <<”Fuck how..I think I’m-”>>

<<”Ma’am..ma’am are you alright-are you hit!?”>>

Lyra’s eyes shot open and she kicked her boots under her, servo shooting down the comms line and adjusting it. Something darker, worry driving her and she called for damages. Lyra shook herself from her stupor. The trooper at her side had picked themselves up and Lyra followed-finding her footing as the sand kicked up around them, blaster fire kissing and flying past them.

<<”Yeah Private, move-get to the trench. Get to cover!”>>

<<”Ma’am your hand-are you hit on the gut..”>> the trooper’s dusted helm stared at her, and she picked up the inflect of a woman’s voice. A gauntlet latched on her shoulder and Lyra casted her gaze around, freezing as she realized she was clutching her stomach. Lunging forward, picking up her rifle up as a bolt bite in to the ground before them. No, absolutely not..<<”Shit..you’re not..?”>>

<<
”I’m fine Private! Get back on the line!”>> Lyra snarled, shaking the grit off her rifle as she threw herself into the sand-crawling toward the line. Glancing over her shoulder, the soldier wavered and Lyra narrowed her eyes. The Trooper started to stagger back..and she watched the woman run, and Lyra called out-shouted ordered... There was always a runner and every sensibility stopped her from shooting the woman down. Every soldier feared the first bombardment..She'd either get hailed down or lost to the fire, and Lyra's concerns were not one scared woman.

<<”Hellhound-actual this is Archer-actual..Ma’am we’re outnumbered five to one based on these readings. We need to move in fast, our forward teams can’t sustain this heat.”>>

<<”Archer that’s a fair fight as far as I am concerned,”>> Lyra sucked in a deep breath, her anger simmering now. This had changed the whole game, and her mind reeled. Crawling through the sand, Lyra threw herself over the ledge of the trench-rolling down into the remains of the shelter. Hitting the prone bodies..adding herself to the hill of dead, it wasn't difficult to tell that there was blood pooling at the bottom where the artillery hit. Her senses dulled, until the Armor hit they had to weather this storm and she called out to the few that remained on her squad. <<”Hold the line!”>>

*Edited to clarify trench lines

Last edited:

Nica Dakkar

N
Flyboy_Banner.png
Location: Smack dab in the middle of the Debris Shoal Zone (DBZ).
Objective: Rack up confirmed kills and also aid the war effort, I guess.
Equipment: Tuk'ata-class Sith-Imperial Interceptor || Flight Suit, Service Dagger, Pistol.
Writing With: Cheapshot Cheapshot & [OPEN] || Olen Halcorr Olen Halcorr | Arten Jinn Arten Jinn | Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe | Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt | Lily Kuhn | Maynard Treicolt Maynard Treicolt | etc.
Z2J2Cyb.png

"Bloody hell, that's a lot of hostiles."

"A lot of soon-to-be debris, you mean."

Seemingly unconcerned about the fact that the New Imperials had been joined by Galactic Alliance squadrons and knowing her luck Jedi - she really wanted to down a Jedi, imagine the stories! - the Auspex angled her interceptor towards the nearest fight, accessing her comms along the way.

"Copy that, Moff Tithe. Let's take them from both sides?" Message relayed to Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe , she was unpleasantly surprised by the messages trickling in soon after that his defensive grid had already been pierced. Who the heck was in charge of his Starfighters, a blind monkey?

No matter, she had to get through the enemy if she was to pull his gilded ass out of the fire.

Speaking of, the stream of data from command flagged a quartet of NIO craft that just took out five of theirs. Not bad, not bad at all - looks like it was time to send in the cavalry. Well, the cavalry and the sorry bastards unlucky enough to be assigned to her command.

"Resh 6, 7, and 10, on me. 4, 5, 11, 15 keep those bandits off our back while we engage."

Goodness, was that really all that was left of her squadron? The Corps really needed higher recruitment standards, it definitely wasn't her fault for her overly aggressive command. Nope, not at all. NIO ( Cheapshot Cheapshot ) here she comes!

Hoth_Banner.png

// Genesis-Two // Genesis Rangers
// Objective II = Storm Surge : HOTH
// ALLIES = Agrippa Agrippa Irveric Tavlar Irveric Tavlar Lyra 'Sybila' Voikryt Lyra 'Sybila' Voikryt Lucien Dooku Lucien Dooku Ravraa Vyshraal Ravraa Vyshraal
// ENEMY = OPEN / TSE Forces
// Gear =
Armor - Main Hands - Melee - 'Null' Grenades

N5cG5gd.png

This war had marked and changed them indefinitely, for the Company-they had had so little time to define themselves alone under the Empire before they became..traitors and then good ole hounds. The thought roused one last grin from the woman.. Riding out the throes of rage and fire up until this day and the fatigue was grinding down upon the woman. They were nothing but adaptable at the very least. The steel ramp screeched as the drop ship thrummed, dropping them over the shoreline.

She was eager to put a thousand clips down, too much was riding on the line for her now. The last of her brothers, sisters, and a bit more.

It wasn’t the daring jumps behind enemy lines, but an uphill climb and Nima set her jaw tightly descending with her finests shots at her back. Pistols primed and in hand, the rest forgotten behind them as she stared down the burning night. The ocean swirling around her knees the moment they hit the water. There were troopers all around falling to the raining blaster fire before they made their marks, and Nima shuddered at the sight as bombardments hailed down this new Legion.

They sprinted head first in following the rest into the fray. The creaking of the AT ATs on the beach rumbling overhead and orders flew from the woman's mouth as the Rangers broke-fanning out over the beach. They hadn’t reached the safety of their bulwark when the last set of orders from the overlord herself Lyra 'Sybila' Voikryt Lyra 'Sybila' Voikryt echoed over the comms, ahead lay cover but their goal now became the gap. They were hardened, ready for this and the woman offered one assessing glance over the troopers. The beach aside was open-dangerous and singing with artillery fallout and they maneuvered through the fall out. Someone had stolen their work from under their nose. Through the chaos the woman’s attention snapped down the long line of shields as they dug in-the back end disorganized of support and aimless soldiers alike.

That was a mighty fine lot of S-IMP’s holed up, when would they ever learn..

<<
”Anyone else like long walks on the beach? Agrippa Agrippa you want some company?”>> Nima slapped the butt of her pistol down on her comms, gritting her words out. Turning and giving one lop of her arm toward the Company, hailing down the stretch. They were a task, and worked better-and ruthlessly at that together..though the faint fondness of man at the helm stirred it's doubts. The woman schooled her mind, meticulous in the face of the storm. There wasn't time yet to fall fool to that. The crimson shots bursting far over head, lighting their way. Her boot fall dogged relentlessly by stray blast and bolt, they weren’t in the thick of it yet but they would be soon enough..

Del Lovruc

D
DubEcho_Inv_Banner_2.png
Hoth_Banner.png
Objective: Operation Storm Surge | Land troops and provide fire support.
Allies: Agrippa Agrippa Lyra 'Sybila' Voikryt Lyra 'Sybila' Voikryt Irveric Tavlar Irveric Tavlar Strain
Enemies: Ruek Tast Lark Lark Tykar Valkroin | OPEN
Naval Forces: 2 Inceptus-class Assault Ship [Siege Tower] [Skytrain]
N5cG5gd.png
The gunners quietly celebrating as they watched their turbolasers and missiles hit their targets. Del watched them with disgust. They had no idea the reality of killing people, they sat their in front of their screens clicking away and celebrating as their missiles rained death. Not that Del had the best idea of grim warfare, he liked to believe he did but he didn't. An influential and rich father moving him to easy posts and light combat zones ensured this. The comms officer once again spoke across the bridge to Del. "Sir! Legion Commander Lyra 'Sybila' Voikryt Lyra 'Sybila' Voikryt has just transmitted targets to us and other ships and artillery crews. I'm putting them up on the screen." A large screen to the right of the bridge changed over to the Legion Commander's targets and the entire bridge seemed to have stopped, now looking as dozens of targets popped up on the screen.

Their staring was interrupted by one man. Del Lovruc. "ARE WE BLIND?!" he shouted, quickly grabbing the attention of the entire bridge crew. "PREPARE TO FIRE ON THOSE TARGETS! MOVE!" he shouted once more and the entire bridge lit up with life again as logistics officers moved to ensure the weapons had sufficient ammunition and the gunners prepared to fire their weapons. Del's crew was relatively new to combat with few veterans between them, most of whom saw the Siege Tower as an impromptu retirement from more heavy duty ships such as star destroyers. The stress on the face of the crew was evident on the day Del notified them he had volunteered the Siege Tower and Skytrain for the invasion of Dubrillion. Lovruc looked over to the comms officer.

"Send a transmission to the other ships and artillery positions (Strain). Notify them of the targets we have claimed." he said to the comms officer who did exactly that. Del looked down into the gunner pit. "Lieutenant commander Setza. Give me a status report." The gunner officer turned to Captain Lovruc "Sir. We're charging weapon batteries. There uh... are a lot of targets. What should we focus on first?" he said to Del. "Fire on the targets closest to our troops you idiot. Those are the biggest threat to our troops." the captain said in his most condescending tone. The inexperienced Mirialan officer quickly nodded and began distributing targets to his gunners. Del shook his head and spoke once more. "Notify me when you are ready to fire. I want those positions destroyed as soon as possible."

Del turned back to viewing the targets. Pillboxes, AA guns, AT guns, Artillery. It was the standard but strong defensive lineup. The concentration of weaponry and the Sith Imperial base further inland seemed to have forced the NIO landing ships to land the troops on the beaches. Lieutenant Setza interrupted Del's thinking "Sir, turbolasers are charged and we have targeting lock on the targets closest to Legion Commander Lyra 'Sybila' Voikryt Lyra 'Sybila' Voikryt 's position. Two anti-tank guns, a pillbox and AA gun." Del nodded. "Alright lieutenant. You may fire when ready. Comms officer. Notify the Legion Commander we are bombarding positions near her men." he said to both of them. The comms officer nodded and sent a transmission to the Legion Commander's comms officer. "This is Siege Tower. Fire mission to Sith fortifications 524m from your position is underway. Target is danger close. I repeat, target is danger close. Keep your heads down." he said before giving the gunner officer the thumbs up.

Two turbolasers turned themselves to align to their targets. The target was considered danger close so the gunners would need to be precise. The cool windy night was lit green once more by the Siege Tower's turbolaser bolts, which were fired at slow and regular intervals until all targets had been flattened. Dead bodies and burning ammunition littered the area around the target site with many fortifications being broken giving easier access for any troops wishing to use the bombed out sites as a path to more Sith imperial positions.

As the last of the turbolaser fire struck their targets Del looked to the gunners who were silently celebrating their success once more. "Prepare to lock onto the next targets. Our fire pattern shall be similar to a creeping barrage albeit far more specific." he said to the lieutenant commander who began locking on to the next set of targets. "We shall continue firing on these targets until they are all destroyed or we get a priority call for a fire mission." he continued, pushing forward all the knowledge had learnt at the Naval Academy. "And get a droid to get me a coffee." he added on. Who knew commanding a crew would be so exhausting. Back in Del's infantry days he'd lay off all the boring and tedious work on more experienced NCOs, something that didn't work on a ship where the crew is greener than the grass on the Imperators' lawn.

Last edited by a moderator:
Valeria Ragal (Ingrid L’lerim)
The Red Witch; sorcerer, master spy, agent, assassin, sniper
DubEcho_Inv_Banner_2.png
Objective: Objective II - Storm Surge
Equipment: 2x vibroblade | Standard vibrosword with these look | 2x red blade lightsaber shoto | Tactical Turtleneck with this look | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | Stealth field generator | Holographic disguise matrix | G1 OmniLink | Actual look under the armor: link |
Allies: Open | TSE and allies
Enemies: Dorian Sicarrio Dorian Sicarrio | Mavia Mavia | NIO and allies
bvU6aHX.png

Background music:
Elena Siegman – Abracadavre

Yes, that is, at first it became clear to the woman that the man was not her contact. She had not yet seen whether she had managed to save the other person or not. Although the way the other behaved saw no point in to note that the other may have survived the explosion, because she tried to save her or him too.

When the man raised his hand, Ingrid already knew what to prepare for, so she too reached out to the Force to mitigate the effects of the telekinetic attack. Thanks to this she did not even fly away, she only slipped a few meters on the frozen ground, not as if she had stopped the man's way, but so she was really no longer on Dorian’s way. She only spoke after that.

”Yes I see that. I just trusted you to be better than the Sith ... I was wrong.” she said bitterly.

In fact, she wouldn't have said that either, but this was necessary for the benevolent "saving" role, to play the one who is disappointed in the other. She didn’t really expect any more because she knew the NIO was worse than the TSE. She did not even understand why her Emperor wanted to ally with these instead of the TSE. More precisely why he betrayed the TSE for the graces of the NIO.

But in the meantime, until that happened, the man had actually left her there alone, Ingrid just shrugged. Even if they were on a really hostile side, it would have been foolish to attack a (probably) commander so close to the front. Especially that other knights and warriors could be seen nearby, to which the man also joined. And Ingrid was alone, the odds were not good. So she just shrugged, with her gaze she continued to seek her hopeful contact or the other person she tried to save.

AWGFOIU.png

6WTJ5Te.gif

Flyboy_Banner.png

Objective I - Battle of the Shipwrecks
Unit: Twin Suns Squadron
Starfighter:
X-Wing
Allies

NIO: Cheapshot Cheapshot Jalter Volff Jalter Volff Arten Jinn Arten Jinn
GA: Maynard Treicolt Maynard Treicolt Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt
Enemies:
Nica Dakkar Jihun Kim Lily Kuhn

JUaDCut.png

As the colossal shape of the Marr II class Star Destroyer came into view, Olen started to feel the pressure. Looking to the side of his transparisteel cockpit, he noted the dramatically straight shape of the TIE/HB Bruiser and the TIE/OT Outlander coming into view. Then his squadron mates moving into position to protect the bombers. It was time to raise hell, but they'd need to he quick as the Marr II could field quite a few fighters and they'd be able to deal with them only for a certain amount of time before they were shredded to bits.

"Twin Suns Leader, we're beginning our sortie. See you just lost a pilot but we need you to focus up. No one signs up to fly starfighters without realising they're giving up a chance at reaching old age."

"Copy that Brawler 3-1, I see you, move into position, we'll cover you." He decided not to comment about Eight, believing that it would make him stray from their purpose, but it stung him to leave it as an open comment.

Soon enough, they had some opposition as Sith Interceptors came screaming from the debris zone. He lept into action, gunning the throttle as they soon came into contact with enemy forces. "Four marks at point two five, engage the enemy and ward them off, no prolonged chases and don't let them touch those bombers, move it!" One lone Interceptor tried to cross them by cut off from the presumed flight path and coming up from the rear.

Olen picked it up on his scopes and made a wide bank before coming round in a full three sixty turn. He closed his hands on the stick, hitting the button as darts of red laserfire erupted in the direction of the Interceptor which made the wise decision to turn and run. It tried to jink to port sharply with a hard break but he came back with a tallon roll, going into a snaproll, getting himself level and pulling up hard before rolling out of the direction of the Interceptor's flight path as it turned sharply for another run, but it soon came into his crosshairs, he hit the trigger and blasted the Interceptor away.

Making another pass, he watched as two more marks moved to ambush the bombers from above. "Five, on me, Nine, Twelve, you're distraction, we're going to try a feint and backstab." The starfighters gave the confimation and he pushed the stick down, banking out of range of the two Interceptors sensors as Nine and Twelve, flew straight at the Interceptors which took the bait. "Let's move Five." He pulled up dramatically, spraying laser cannon fire and hitting the wing of the first Interceptor and finishing off the second which had been damaged by Five. The first was quickly taken out. On the other parts of the battle, the X-Wings were chasing off Interceptors.

0vJH56T.png

Last edited:

DubEcho_Inv_Banner_2.png
Byss_Banner.png

Primary Objective: Capture the
Refinery Complex Island: Codified as Byss.
Secondary Objective: Survive.
Allies: The Galactic Alliance | The New Imperial Order.
Enemies: The Sith Empire.
Equipment: See Signature Link to Access Equipment.
Complement: Three Alliance Commandos (NPC's named Whisper, Dynamo, Wrecker) - Sigma Squad; Similar Equipment and Arsenal.

kwzlsmL.png

Gideon's eyes danced across the data that was presented on the slate, betwixt his fingers. It wasn't the most engaging of information, nor was it something that he was used to. The Alliance Military liked to keep their information and data-dumps lean and precise, allowing for a high degree of imagination when it came to completing their missions. However, as Sigma Squad was seconded to the Imperial Force Corps for this multi-pronged assault on Dubrillion, they expected him and his Unit to comply with their strict Order of Battle, alongside their exhaustive mission plan. At first, Gideon went along with their request.

Their respective governments were supposed to be on friendly terms, so why shouldn't their subordinates? That notion quickly soured as the dataslates were delivered to his assigned quarters.

It wasn't just one slate that he could quickly thumb through. There were several. Most of the slates were detailing the various operational procedures that both the Imperial Force Corps and their allies were supposed to adhere to. There were easily over a dozen sections on how to address the differences in command styles and ranking hierarchy between the two allied factions. While little changed from the last time they were seconded to New Imperial Command, it was still listed as required reading by their allies.

With a heavy sigh of frustration, the Commandos of Sigma Squad kept themselves busy reading the various articles birthed forth from the dataslates. At the very least, the Sabre Jockey's with the matching leotards would be satisfied with the concerted effort by those they may fight alongside. Much of their journey towards the battlefront was spent engrossed with those needlessly populated dataslates. It almost got to the point that the Commandos were begging to be a part of the first wave - unnecessarily throwing themselves on the enemy's fangs - just so they could be rid of the blasted slates.

Jokingly, Wrecker was the first of their motley band that confronted their Imperial Allies about their massive articles at one of the joint mission briefings. Suffice to say, the Imperial Force Corps wasn't in the mood, and the man was confined to their quarters for the rest of the journey. Gideon supposed it was because every effort made by the New Imperial Order had losses mounting and that everyone present lost their loved ones or their comrades as they pushed along the Braxtant Run. Outside of the negativity brought about by loss, the Commando imagined that optimism was all but bleached from their minds. No amount of liquor could change that, especially when every Victory was seemingly bittersweet.

They were rebels against the largest Imperial military complex, after all. Losses were to be expected, and making light of the protocols and procedures that many New Imperials faithfully adhered to was in poor taste.

It wasn't long after that Gideon made the rounds. He apologized to every Unit Commander that was present at that briefing who heard Wrecker's jovial banter. He wasn't embarrassed about it as others would be. One of his subordinates crossed the line, and it was his duty to take responsibility for that man's actions. Anything less would've likely festered, and fostered a modicum of division between the two allied forces. Alliance High Command would have his hide if such an incident were to occur that threatened the stability of their Politician's mutual agreement. Thankfully, many of his Imperial counterparts were willing to look the other way after Gideon apologized. Some of them even jokingly agreed with Wrecker's words - as the data slates they were given were substantial time sinks when the information could have just been hypnotically implanted instead.

Such levity, however, was swiftly swept aside as the Third Wave neared their destination. The smiling faces adopted more dour expressions. They were soldiers after all, and not many people could be jovial as they sailed through the wreckage of what was once their loved ones, or their friends. So, Gideon and the rest of Sigma Squad withdrew to their quarters and went about their myriad pre-battle rituals to get into the right mindset - before eventually departing for the warship's deployment deck. Fully armed and armoured, the Alliance Commandos proceed through the spinal corridors in silence, saluting any Officers that they passed - and wishing luck to whatever friends they made along the journey. Which to say, wasn't many.

Gideon accepted that fact as he boarded the Gunship. They weren't here to make friends, nor was this alliance of convenience a social visit. They were here to strike back at the Sith, and that was the end of it. So, as the blast doors slammed shut - sealing the Commandos within the troop compartment - such trivial concerns faded from his thoughts. He needed to focus, and not mistakenly repeat the tragedy that occurred on the recently conquered world of Muunilinst, where a violent crash landing ended up giving him a concussion that laid him low for a few weeks. Bidden by his conscious mind, the Lieutenant tapped his belt, ensuring that the impact gel cartridge was installed correctly.

Satisfied, Gideon let out a sigh of relief.

He wasn't looking to make any more of these dynamic entries, as Wrecker called them, into a habit every time they fought alongside the New Imperial Order.

kwzlsmL.png

As the Alliance Gunship speared towards the oceanic surface of Dubrillion, it's deflector shields flared into the visible spectrum as the projected surface was bracketed by the anti-aerial emplacements below. The starship swayed from one direction to the next as the Pilot engaged in various evasive manoeuvres, seeking to weave through the least resistant path. However, the emplacements were spoiled for choice when it came to targets. There was only so much open space that could be populated by Alliance and New Imperial forces, especially when a gap in the planet's defences was made. All the Sith Empire had to do was concentrate their firepower along a single approach vector, and they'd reap a bloody toll amongst the coalition's invasion force. That's precisely what transpired, as one after another, New Imperial Transports were shot out of the sky or sent spiralling down towards the planet's surface.

It was a terrible and unfortunate fate to be trapped within the belly of a dropship as the craft was shot down. There were only a few who would be able to survive a plummeting fall from this distance, let alone be able to carry on fighting afterwards. Having survived one, Gideon wasn't fond of testing his luck a second time and found himself instinctively gripping onto the overhead support railing ever tighter. He closed his eyes, then. Seeking to drive the lingering memory from his mind and focus instead on what was to come. They were assaulting a fortified position. It was madness, but they likely couldn't get the armour through the window - let alone soften up the enemy positions with an orbital bombardment. Every starship-mounted gun was needed for the orbital battle, which meant that the Infantry were on their own. That thought didn't sit comfortably in the Commando's mind.

However, it was too late to be having second thoughts now. It's not like Gideon could let his Squad venture into the fray without their Commander. Their… Boss, as Whisper liked to call him. No. He needed to steel his resolve and worry about safeguarding his men's lives and seeing this operation through to the end. That's all that mattered in the end. While every fibre in his body pined for vengeance, to make the Sith Empire pay for what they did to his world, and the entirety of the Core Region; it wasn't worth the lives of his comrades. They had seen him through thick and thin, and when Hatchet died during the hostage crisis on Vulpter? It nearly broke him. Losing any more of Sigma Squad's present roster would likely send the man into a depressive state from which he could never recover. These men were like his brothers; the only ones that he could truly depend on when the going got tough.

As the Gunship loomed ever-closer towards their destination, the Pilot activated the deployment notification system - which bathed the entire troop compartment in an arterial crimson light. With his stark-white armour, seemingly doused in blood, Gideon mag-locked his modular rifle to his armour's backpack, knowing that disembarking would proceed all the quicker if his hands were free. "The Ey-Ey guns are starting to concentrate their firepower," the Pilot said. His evasive manoeuvres became ever-more reactionary, which nearly threw Gideon from one side of the Gunship to the next. "I won't be able to touch down on the surface. You lot have your impact gel, yeah?" Gideon unconsciously tapped the belt attachment as he responded in the affirmative, followed swiftly thereafter by the rest of the Commandos. "Alright then, Sigma Squad. I'll open the blast doors once we hit a safe altitude. Then you're on your own until this is done, or you take out those damned guns."

Gideon opened his eyes as he felt his stomach rise with the Gunship's rapid angle of descent. His breathing quickened, and his pulse began to race. This was it. The moment that he was waiting for. That he trained for. "Just like the simulations," He told himself. The only difference was that the Sun Guard weren't shooting stun rounds at him. This time around, it was Sith Imperial Soldiers who'd love nothing more than to riddle him with blaster burns and carbon scoring. When the blast doors slammed open, the Commando fought the urge to jump out of surprise. He had been through this before. His primal emotions - that fight or flight instinct - was seeking to take control of his mind. No. He'd control his feelings. Stamp on their smouldering ashes with the combined years of training and discipline proverbially imparted onto him through two lifetimes.

He wouldn't shy away from this moment like a herd of roaming Nerf caught in the floodlights.

As the orbiting light shifted from crimson to a pulsating green, Gideon didn't hesitate. He dashed forward and leapt from the Gunship with his arms outstretched. The man willingly embraced the gravitic forces of Dubrillion and allowed himself to plummet like a stone. He felt his heart rage within his chest, like a caged lion starved of its pride and a daily meal. He needed to focus and tear his attention away from the rising adrenaline coursing through his system. The Facility. His objective. Using what strength he could, Gideon directed his helmet towards the Sith Imperial Complex beneath, and its impressive array of anti-aerial emplacements. Their plasmatic volleys sought to engage the troop transports, as their operators likely knew that the established garrison could easily mop up any survivors. That meant he wasn't going to get shot out of the sky - at least by something large enough to instantly vaporize him and the rest of his Squad.

When his visor indicated that the rest of Sigma Squad followed after him, Gideon forced his visor to pull up the data regarding his descent. As that data filled his field of vision and indicated that it was recommended that they launched the canisters - the Commando gave the order. Three pulsating emerald runes flashed across his visor as Sigma signalled their acknowledgement. Without a moment's delay, the Lieutenant forced a hand towards his belt and tapped the attachment's activation rune, which instantly ejected a canister. That very same canister plummeted towards the surface of Dubrillion and cracked open as it impacted the surface. Now exposed to the atmosphere, the aqueous gel within rapidly expanded and formed a gelatinous cube. Like the simulations, Gideon forcibly guided himself towards the jiggling mass and tucked himself into a ball just seconds before impact.

His momentum was instantly arrested. The shock of the fall was transferred to the external impact gel and destabilized its connective properties, which allowed the Commando to unfurl and ready himself for battle. The rest of Sigma Squad followed suit and eventually fell into formation behind their Commander. With sand and thermal gel sloughing off their weathered armour, the Alliance Commando's armed themselves for battle and charged into the fray with their weapons raised.

[ Open to Engagements.]

DubEcho_Inv_Banner_2.png
Hoth_Banner.png
// IMPERATOR //: 501st Legion | 12th Armored Assault | Sons of Mandalore
// OBJECTIVE //: Operation Storm Surge | Target Beach HOTH
// ALLIES | NIO //:
Agrippa Agrippa | Lyra 'Sybila' Voikryt Lyra 'Sybila' Voikryt | Del Lovruc | Ravraa Vyshraal Ravraa Vyshraal
// ENEMIES | TSE //: Ruek Tast | Lark Lark | Tykar Valkroin | Sith Empire | OPEN
Armor [Shore/Tropic Climate Adjustments] | Rifle | Pistol | Melee |
Grenades
N5cG5gd.png
I R V E R I C _ T A V L A R
H Y P N O T I Z E

Under blaster shrieks and explosions the 501st continued its death trawl up the beaches. The night covered the crime. The blood, the blood in the water. Had the sun shed the layers of obscurity on the gruesome sight these troopers might've thought again before they surged forward to the next slot of cover. Or hell, they probably wouldn't. It was war, they'd been down this road before. It was all a slog, this death march. Only that here the close grasps with mortality weren't invisible, they were personal. Each zip of a blaster bolt past their ears, each scrape of shrapnel against their armor, each blast of sand in their faces, every glancing lick of fire to their skin. All the knew was the suffering, the chaos.

All the same, each one stepped off the ships into the fire again. It was time to go to work. The war had started now, there was no delusions of what to expect. Even still, the cobalt stripped soldiers of the 501st had marched several circles deep into hell by now. Molded by the embers, they did charge into the madness with any shred of fear. In a faint respite, with gained ground that surge from the transports at the water's edge grew from a nigh certain spark shaping scrape with death to at least allow a brief moment to take in the intense sensory envelopment of the chaos.

The armor could settle unto the beach now as Treicolt's mailed fist of heavy metal fanned out over the conquered stretch of the beach. Even still, they were very clearly out numbered and in a position of vulnerability down the sights of the stalwart Sith positions. They didn't want to walk forward an inch from their own parceled cover. But they couldn't stop moving all the same. Through each stretch of broken steel and scattered gore, the New Imperials continued to carve a bloody swathe through the crimson beaches.

To true and wholly take over the pace of this battle though, they need to break through. The Mandalorian commanded troopers had landed near and around their point but they needed results. Now. The meat laid out to butcher for The Beachmaster had softened up the Sith well enough to continue the advance. To press their advantage. The numbers had the New Imperials held in peril now, that they could be pushed right back into the sea and the machination of this existential struggle undone in one fell swoop but these sons and daughters of the Empire were far too tenacious for that.

<"Dooku."> He addressed the Prince in-exile by name directly. Whatever callsign was ever deemed to the Commander of the Myrmidons, the searing pain that ached his body with each step nearly drawing a shiver through his body before a forced injection of stim or bacta eased his pained nerves in the next pace. Kascalion Giedfield Kascalion Giedfield had imprinted his mark again on the Sovereign Imperator, drawing him out of his shell and into a the fulcrum point of a boiling rage that had been compounding within him for far too long, only serving to freeze him again in his wake though with each step he was reminded of the pain, the scrape with death.

<"I need the breakthrough, now. We keep holding as we are we'll be put through the slaughter. Gladius has marked the targets, eliminate them."> Irveric ordered sternly. There were far too many anti-air, anti-armor and anti-personnel buzzsaws established for Irveric to both specifying any one of them. Whatever chaos they sowed would be a task done. Before soon enough his comms switched to the ever reliable Agrippa Agrippa . Where other units were usually better served as the scalpel, the surgical strike, Gladius was just that. A sword to the gut, twisted and lunged to spill the entrails of the enemy in a bloody wake across the battlefield.

<" Agrippa Agrippa , form Gladius to take the Vanguard. The 12th will back you up, just keep moving, break their lines."> The Sovereign Imperator ordered directly. They'd knocked several dents into this armor, it was time to crush it. Beneath the mountain of steel from Treicolt's armored detachment, the Gladius Company would be ordered to make its thrust.

<<”Engima..”>>
<<”Fuck how..I think I’m-”>>

When she muttered his 'name' by the very same callsign he'd begrudgingly carried since his service under the One Sith and the Sith Empire he narrowed his brow, he could feel his composure faltering for a faint moment before she continued with what sounded like the rasp of death in her voice. An alarming notation.

<"What? What is it?"> His voice started with an inflection of annoyance that soon washed away to concern. He'd felt slighted by the spitefulness to which she'd drew a shroud of coldness about herself when he tried to approach her. To ask why, to mend in the wake of his explosion of rage. She refused and he'd isolated himself again.

<"LYRA!">

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom