Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Factory Denied Corvus-class Frigate

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: Create a PICKET FRIGATE
  • Image Source: [X]
  • Canon Link: --
  • Permissions: --
  • Primary Source: [X]
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
LD8voVN.png
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
STANDARD FEATURES
ADVANCED SYSTEMS

ulbHK6o.png
STRENGTHS
  • Picket Frigate: Specialized in creating starfighter area denial the 'Corvus' prizes its point defense and discord missiles to fend off against swift starfighter targets, acting as a support craft for starfighter squadrons whilst also being equipped with a hangar bay able to replenish the numbers of starfighters in the fight with a compliment of three squadrons on its own. (The Technoid choice would be its very own line of TIE Slashers but the choice is up to the captain 'imself.)
WEAKNESSES
  • Punching Below Its Weight Class: Armed specifically for its role it is almost entirely incapable of going tow-to-tow with ships of a similar grade to the Corvus. The point defense, laser compliment and discord missiles may as well be the naval equivalent of a scratch and sniff against other Frigate or even Corvette class ships.
DESCRIPTION
Ever seeking to expand the TXS line of Starships, Gat Tambor and his singular sect of slimy Skakoans are getting progressively ambitious in the scale of ships they design. However the Corvus is a relatively simple vessel meant to be a hole-plugger and starfighter area denier, prizing speed and maneuverability over shield crunching armament or stalwart defenses. The result being a fast and slippery ship able to keep in tow with the compliment of starfighters it is aimed at supporting in the midst of battle.

4/26/2020
edited name and format
added special and standard features, changed materials defenses and armament lists
ratings, strengths and weaknesses all the same
bumped length from 460->500m edited other stuff accordingly[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Alas, once more I summon thee. The one and only, the ever illustrious, graceful and kind monarch of the realm, Runi Verin Runi Verin . I seek your assistance once more in these troubling times. HONESTLY pal I REALLY just NEED this submission MOVED to the STARSHIP CREATION subforum of the FACTORY board.

- Gat Tambor

All balanced out for this nice Frigate but we have some issues.

NECESSARY CHANGES!

Hangar Allocations:

• Starfighters: 3 Squadrons
  • Support Craft: 0 Squadrons

It is the rules. Please add in the Support Craft Squadrons to the Hanger Allocations slot, even if there is none. Easier on the readers.

SUGGESTIVE CHANGES!

I understand that it is roleplay site link but it be nice to have it linked to the proper one from Wookieepedia. Electronics Countermeasures Suite.

Hangar Space: Average
  • 3 Squadrons
It is a nitpick, I know but it needs the s at the end of Squadrons. Up to you if you want to or not.

Do the changes that are required and perhaps the suggestive ones (really the Advanced Systems one), and then we can move on from there once you notify me!

Gat Tambor Gat Tambor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom