Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Every Jedi deserves at least one amazing day (Open to any/all Jedi/Mando Cov)

Be careful what you wish for.

IT'S ALWAYS DARKEST BEFORE THE DAWN...

53950.gif

"ELOAH" (Primary - Long Handle)

"ELOHAI" (Secondary - Long Handle)
Starship: Starlight Sentinel, (Dilorian in cargo bay)
Companion: Astromech R01R - "Roller", Pilot droid Mu51c - "Music" (Both on ship at all times)
Tag: Desbre Gensan Desbre Gensan / Any Jedi/Mandalorian

OOC NOTE: Jedi and Mandalorian Covenant are more than welcome to join the ceremony, but please wait until Desbre responds. :) Thanks

Caltin was standing outside the Gathering hall looking out the window. He appeared to be fidgety, but that was for show. Caltin was hiding his emotions well enough, but he was waiting for Desbre to prank her. She was sent a summons by the Jedi Council (to which Caltin is an unannounced member of at this point, so no fib there) for an urgent matter, the summons that was sent was meant for her and Master Vanagor to appear. The twist is that she would have received the summons within the past five minutes, and the meeting was set to begin ten minutes ago. All a part of the plan. When she "finally" arrived, he cut her off in the hallway.

There you are... look don't ask me what is going on, because I received the same summons. Look, I don't know why we have been called, but you're going to have to let me do the talking first.

Then a Temple Guard Captain stepped out of the Room. "The Council is asking for you, Master Vanagor."

Alright... well, listen. whatever happens, it's probably on me, so do not hold anything back if they ask you anything.

"Just you for the moment, Master Vanagor. Padawan Gensan will need to wait out here, and will be called in later."

With a neck-twitch and a wink to his Padawan, Caltin simply answered. Alright. Here we go.

Several minutes would have gone by before the Temple Guard came out again. "They're calling for you Padawan, please follow me." She would follow him into a completely blacked-out room, only able to see the Guard in front of her. Only the light from the door leading out to the outer hall provided any visibility until the door closed. When it did, a familiar permafrost blade ignited downwards only to rise and illuminate the facial features of Master Vanagor.

Padawan Gensan, step forward and kneel.

As she would, she would see the lightsabers of at least a dozen others ignite, circling around her and closing in, she was standing over the crest. When she would finally kneel before him, she would be able to see his lightsaber hover over her right shoulder.

By right of the Council...

Then the blade would lift and now hover over her left shoulder.

By the will of the Force...

Then the blade lifting could be heard swinging over her head.

I name thee, Jedi Knight.

A second later, her Padawan Braid would be cut off and the blade would rise back up to Caltin's face.

Desbre Gensan, you may rise.

A very tiny, very slight smirk would creep across his face.

... YET THE DAWN ALWAYS COMES.
ZhUyygm.png

55491.gif

Equipment: Simple Jedi Robes, inherited lightsaber, light-filtering lenses, Hush-style comlink, aquata breather, liquid-cable launcher, stim pills, nutrient/food pack​
The summons had come across the Jedi Comport. When she saw the detail for when and checked her chrono, her eyes almost fell out of her head, especially when noted she was to go before the Council. So it was that a short time later a pale blur rushed down the hall, kicking up a slight wind. Spying Caltin ahead, she skidded over half a dozen meters on the polished floors on hard-soled boots.

Her eyes were wide, and she seemed a little breathless, despite being able to fight flat out for quite a while, and could run for kilometers at full speed before her hands shook even a little. “Is everything alright? What did we do,” she asked casting her gaze around. Unless someone had gotten in a knot about Sepan, Circumtore, or the events of Tol Amn, she couldn’t imagine those past missions would be up for review. Were they assigning them to a new mission?

As the Temple Guard informed them that the Council wanted to see Master Vanagor, she blanched a little. That wasn’t good. Usually, a mandate came to Master and Padawan at the same time. If they were advanced enough. The whole thing was highly unusual.

Just when nerves were starting to get the better of her, the Temple Guard directed her to enter. She made her way inside. The room was pitch black for normal humans. But she could see far, far deeper into the infrared spectrum than a human. She could make out the various figures, including Master Vanagor. Part of her wondered if she was about to be ambushed. But she doubted her Master and friend would have ever put up with something like that. He would have warned her off. There was no sense of threat or hostility from anywhere. Instead, almost solemn energy swirled about the room.

Bade to kneel, she did, resting her forearms over her knee, head bowed. The saber came near, making her pointy ears twitch with the sound. Her heart beat faster, just for a moment, as she realized what was actually going on. A note of surprise followed, then a brief wave of irritation. A little warning would have been nice. But just as quickly, it vanished.

The saber flicked up and away, followed by the smell of burnt hair as the braid fell away.

Desbre Gensan, you may rise.

Slowly she did and extended her hand just a little. The fallen braid leaped to her hand and quickly vanished into a pocket. She caught the hint of a smile, and her own was ever so faint in response, but spoke volumes. A lump rose in her throat, reflecting on the journey and all the suffering and hard work. Not knowing what to say, or if she even should, she simply nodded, bowing her head to Master Vanagor, and intentionally to the rest of the Council, while trying to keep a tight lid on everything flooding through her.
zJxNdnE.png

Aien Mueller

A

You know those types you don't want to meet in a dark alley?

54895.gif

Armor - Cybernetic suit (GOLD, BLUE and RED Teams), "Dominion" armor(GREEN Team)
"Apostle" armor(all, GREEN Team when needed)
Mk II armor-w- Rotary and Blaster Vambraces, and Stun Club (all, GREEN Team when needed)
Weapons (assault team)- T-73 Handgun, Combat Knife, FTB Rocket(2 FYB Rockets each, 3 with Flame Carpet warhead)
3 Grenades (each), 2 Fire Grenades (each)
(Infiltrators)- Carbine(Suppressed), T-73 Handgun(Suppressed), Vibroswords, Combat Knife
(Snipers)- M-14 Sniper Rifle, Wrist Blaster, Carbine, God gun
(Assault)- RI-17 Assault Rifle-w-LPD53 Grenade Launcher(5 FYB 40mm grenades each), T-73 Handgun
(Heavy Weapons)- Minigun(if in the field), Defender-Automatic Weapon(if in CQC) Assault Rifle
GOLD TEAM: Azrael(Assault/Team leader), Castiel(Assault/Pathfinder)
BLUE TEAM: Sauriel(Sniper 1), Samael(Heavy Weapons), Michael(Sniper 2)
RED TEAM: Gabriel(Demo/EOD), Bartleby(Tech/Team Second)
GREEN TEAM: Chamuel (Infiltrator/Slicer), Zadkiel(Infiltrator/Assassin), Raziel(Infiltrator/Assassin)
PEGASUS 1- Jeremiel(Pilot), Barachiel(Weapons)
PEGASUS 2- Ariel(Pilot), Uriel(Weapons)
PEGASUS 3- - Barachiel(Pilot)*
PEGASUS 4- Uriel(Pilot)*
*When needed. Weapons Intercept officers will be assigned randomly

FIST
RONTO 1- Raguel(Driver), Selaphiel(Gunner), Jegudiel(Cover)

Ship Captain/Teams Overwatch - Seraphim
Ship Engineer/Tech/Teams Overwatch - Jophiel
Ship Corpsman - Raphael
Ship Pilot(s)/Gunner(s) - Batariel,Jeremiel, Barachiel, Ariel, Uriel
ORDERS: Silver Rest Gathering Hall
Tag: Desbre Gensan Desbre Gensan

Not all of the team were there, they had an op to prepare for, they all did but this was important for the four original members, and while the others felt that it would be important for them to be there as well, they did not want to overshadow anything. So, Bartleby, Gabriel, Sauriel, and Azrael were indeed there, and when the lights went up to reveal everyone else around where Desbre could not see on her own, they approached and were indeed first to meet with the newly minted Jedi Knight.

Each offering a hug, their congratulations were simple.

Well deserved, kid.

Now you're gonna give'em all Mustafar.

Congratulations Comm... General.

It's about time!

... yeah, we scare them.

NnQ2yw5.png

Sergeant Omen

Arc Trooper Sergeant of the 41st Elite Corps
The Sergeant could only smile in the corner of the room as he watched some of Omega Squad congratulate the newfound Knight, chuckling within his helmet when they described her as a General. He always had wanted to see a knighting ceremony and had managed to squeeze his way in with his Mando status. Now, he was admiring the aftermath of a simple but lovely ceremony.

I guess that is still a custom even 800 years later. Wish I could see her in a battle to know if she really deserved the title or not.

Of course, he knew she could fight but there was a difference between a warrior and a leader. The warrior could brawl all day with nothing tieing him or her down, not mattered what it was just put them at risk, not their whole squad. The leader, however, a leader had to solve all the squad's problems plus make and execute tactics in our to keep them alive. It was never easy to carry the whole squad on your back, he knew by leading reg clones in battle. It wasn't the funniest thing to do and it was why he respected those like Master Vanagor and the Captain so much, they actually lead by example and helped push people to new heights. If only he could say the same... The clone just hoped the new Knight would be more than capable of leading her own padawan through life.

We need everyone on deck, not being lead in pit traps. She has lead to this moment her entire life though so hopefully she will be all that this title requires.

As she joked and laughed with Omega, he wished to congratulate her but this was their time together and they didn't need a clone out of time cramping their style. Now that this was done, he decided on exploring this new place and maybe, just maybe, causing some trouble.

RezIgRT.png

----|---- Playlist --|-- Desbre Gensan Desbre Gensan ----|----

It had been some time since he’d seen Desbre, let alone had word from her so when he saw the invitation he tilted his head. A ceremony? Granted, he hadn’t had any favorable ruins with the rest of her order, of course the one encounter was hardly many. The big question in his mind was, what th’ hell do I wear to some Jedi party?

Des had sent the invitation, so she knew he might show up, so his arrival wouldn’t be a surprise, but still. He didn’t wanna bother her as she’d have enough on her plate with her own preparations, probably. In the end he decided to just dress as nice as he had as nice and just show up.

When he arrived he kept to himself and fitted into the crowd. He trusted she would know he was there and as he watched he felt nothing but pride for her. This was a big thing, her being up front, even if he didn’t understand most of it.

YushaBot.png

a1yD55.jpg

Among the assembled figures, a felinoid figure stepped forth, moving with a liquid, easy grace that most felines seemed to possess. Dressed in loose, almost airy robes, she stepped forward to greet the young knight with a purr. "It is so good to see you again," she said, extending her arms and embracing the Arkanian. "I knew you wouldn't take much longer to get here. I told you, you reminded me of me when I was younger." She broke into a grin. "Though I never had such a formal occasion when I made Knight. It was a different time, and the galaxy was .. well.. times are better, even with as chaotic as things are. Yet, it reminds me of home." With that she stepped back, allowing others to take her place.

zJxNdnE.png

55491.gif

Equipment: Simple Jedi Robes, personally constructed lightsaber, inherited lightsaber, light-filtering lenses, Hush-style comlink, aquata breather, liquid-cable launcher, stim pills, nutrient/food pack​
Tags/Invites: Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor | Milya Vondar Milya Vondar | Jairdain Jairdain | Auteme Auteme | Jorah zos Darnus | Aveline Cuiléin Aveline Cuiléin | Takui Takui | Beltran Rarr Beltran Rarr | Caedyn Arenais | Jyoti Nooran Jyoti Nooran | Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Sakadi Marathi Sinvala - (If you're on the list, consider yourself formally invited.)​

Des returned the Omega's hugs tightly, not quite able to keep her vision from turning a little misty, in a mixture of bittersweet memories. Tol Amn. Circumtore. She owed those men her life, and vice versa. Some had paid the ultimate sacrifice. It was a debt she couldn't ever repay, though she would do her best to try. And that they'd shown up? It was a gift and an honor.

Well deserved, kid.

"Thanks," she said, doing her best to accept it, though doubt still nagged at her, at least a little.

Now you're gonna give'em all Mustafar.

"Always give it my best."

Congratulations Comm... General.

"I dunno abut the General yet, but thanks. It means a lot."

It's about time!

"I know, right," she replied, breaking into a small bit of laughter, before stepping back. Looking about, it was a weird feeling, all eyes on her. There were faces she recognized and some she didn't. it was then that another figure came up to her, Master Lepri Lepri . She returned the tight hug. The woman had shown up in the nick of time at Anse Baenshaol Anse Baenshaol 's moon and helped them deal with the pirate gang that were after the two of them. From there, she'd helped Des return to SJC space and integrate with the Jedi of this time. Since then, the Cathar had kept a watchful eye over her from a distance. "I'm just happy to have met you. You've helped me navigate some rough moments." Then the felinoid stepped away.

Spying Anse in the crowd, she made her way over to him and threw her arms around him tightly. "You came," she cried happily, grinning ear to ear. "I wasn't sure you would come. We've got a lot of catching up to do." Stepping back she cast her gaze about, looking around for a some others.

zJxNdnE.png

RezIgRT.png

----|---- Playlist --|-- Desbre Gensan Desbre Gensan ----|----

“Of course I be here, not much could keep me away from ye when ye ask me to be someplace.” He replied returning the hug. “If ye be needing to see to all your people, I could just give ye what place I be docked at and ye can come find me when ye be not so bogged by th’ crowd? I don’t be minding cooling my heels here, but ye would feel bad for it, aye? Easier for ye to find me when th’ party dies down, but up to ye on where ye want me.”

He felt out of place, but had no keen desire to bail on her either. His offer was more to free her up to attend her folk, he’d be as cool with leaning against the wall to people watch as he would just poking about the city for a while before meeting her at his ship. His sky blue gaze studied her, he could feel that all her adventures while away had changed quite a few things for her and in a good way. He was keen to hear about it, but certainly wouldn’t pry either.

“I be thinkin’ after ye have fun here, maybe I be seeing what place be good for a meal aye? Celebrate and such.” His expression was hopeful, but he fully expected her to need to run off for other reasons. Seeing her again stirred up all kinds of feelings, but he held it back. “You’ll have to explain to me what this be about when there be time for chatting. Did ye save a princess or something?”

YushaBot.png

55491.gif

Des shook her head, her pale gaze locked on his face for a moment. "No," she replied, drawing the word out slowly. "It's something I've worked for a long time for. I'll explain more in a little bit. It ties into some of the stuff I want to talk to you about. I know this isn't your scene. Which I doubly appreciate you being here for. But you're safe, and the wookiees are great hosts. Even if you don't stay in the compound, the city itself has lots of good places. Though wookiee cuisine can be very intense on the spices and seasonings." After a moment she gave him a warm smile. "And Ogrimm, thank you for putting up with this place too," she said, giving his wolf some attention. The wolf inside probably wanted nothing more than to run off and explore the Shadowlands, running and hunting among the kilometers-high wroshyr trees. "So if you want to duck out, I would understand. I'm just happy as hell to have you here." A moment later she stepped back, vacating his personal space.​
zJxNdnE.png

Caedyn Arenais

C
This invitation had not been expected, however pleased Caedyn was to have received it, he had been away from Kashyyyk for some time now and though he still considered many within the Order of the Silver Jedi to be like family to him, he had not been certain whether his decision to return to the Outer Rim Territories had been well received.

Nevertheless, the Jedi Knight had arrived upon Kashyyyk and The Repertoire settled just on the edge of The Silver Rest' grounds out of respect as one outside of the Order nowadays. Adorned in the traditional apparel, the Jedi Knight had walked the rest of the way, on his own to be greeted by Temple Staff, where he would then explain the invitation and hope to be guided toward the location for the summons. Whatever the purpose behind them was.

The Silver Rest was as beautiful as it had always been, and much larger than the Enclave on Svivren, boasting triple the number of inhabitants and reminding the Jedi just how busy one's life within the Order there could often be. As the entrance to the grand hall slide open with a mechanical hiss, the doors parting to present the arrival of the Jedi Knight to any near enough to notice, Caedyn Arenais would be seen wearing something of a peculiar smile as he was grateful to experience being within the very walls of the Silver Jedi Temple.

He had held the values and the purpose of what it meant to be a member of the Silver Jedi Order most dear to heart for so very long, and still to this day held the utmost respect and compassion for those who continued to serve the many Nations within Silver Space and the greater Galaxy beyond. He had fought in many battles alongside many of those within the Silver Rest and had made and lost many true and dearest friends over the course of conflict against the Sith Empire and the Bryn'adul. While he may not have served within the Order of the Silver Jedi today, it was safe to say that part of his heart remained with those who did.

Now that he had arrived, however, his eyes darted from one to the next, searching for signs of familiarity among the occupants of the Gathering Hall. The Jedi Knight had still yet to understand the purpose for his being there, however, inclined he was to accept regardless of how small or large the reason. The last time he'd been called from the Outer Rim to the Silver Rest, ironically had been at the request of Master Elise, to train a very young and irrational Kyra Perl Kyra Perl . A memory that caused that grin of his to grow into a smirk as his gaze dropped momentarily in acknowledgement of the feelings that surfaced.

Indeed, it felt good to be back among old friends.

The young woman stood at the back of the reception, present and smiling for the whole thing. She was just happy to take a minute from the chaos of the galaxy for something as tame as a ceremony. She hadn't been a knight nearly long enough to make anything more than a scratch on someone's datapad listing for padawans. The hood was missing, her hair still black and green for the moment as she watched in silent glee.

Her eyes wandered over the gathered faces, nodding to Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen if they looked her way. Caedyn Arenais was a somewhat familiar face as she scrunched her brow his direction. There was a thoughtful stare in his direction, trying to remember exactly what she had heard about the man and where he had gone. She frowned, losing interest in the topic before staring over those gathered.

"Be nice to see these more often." She muttered to herself, leaning to one hip and crossing her arms. It was a pleasant day for once. No big shiny ships overhead looming destruction and tyranny. No marauding groups to worry about. No one slapping a power pack into a rifle or tossing a detonator. She breathed slowly, enjoying the scene with a slow but growing smile.

There was a silent thumbs up to Desbre Gensan Desbre Gensan if she looked Phalsi's way, which was all she got besides a nod and a smile. Seemed she was keeping out of the limelight for the moment.

9FVMzGK.png

Equipment: Reu & Tuene
Tag: Desbre Gensan Desbre Gensan Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor

The ceremony wasn't very long and normally seeing one Knighting you have seen them all, at least from her perspective. However this time the Knighting of somebody close to Milya. Des was more than a fellow Padawan, she was a friend that was new and perhaps the sole reason Milya had been in attendance through the whole thing to be there to support Des, to show she did care.

Some might expect Milya to be annoyed at her fellow Padawan being Knighted, it couldn't be further from the truth, the usually stoic Milya always had a soft spot for Des. Ever since they were thrust together by fate or the force or whatever. Even Milya knew she had earned this a hundred times over so she too was wearing a smile today.

Silver eyes scanned the assembly that had gathered though they lingered for a moment on her Master Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor she was sure he knew her thoughts too. Des deserved every second of this and she had indeed earned it. Her eyes finally landed on Des who, aside from the slightly pointed ears might have been Echani to the untrained eye. Milya pushed off the wall started toward Des weaving a path through the crowd.

Sergeant Omen

nicolas-brunet-clone-trooper-art-720x960.jpg
Omen felt like he was walking on ice as Ravinaks swam below him, just waiting to strike as he hid behind a pillar, sipping the fruit punch he had plucked off the refreshments table with his helmet under the crook of his arm.​
It is only going to be a little while before one of them breaks through the ice to eat you whole...
The Clone spied the new arrivals with great interest though, it was always nice to see new faces that you could possibly trust. He had never seen the Cathar Master around before, probably because she was off on missions or was training her own padawan and only had passed by Silver Rest to say a good job. Same with the bearded man who looked like he had weather throw one of Tattoines sands storms just to get here. The Silver-haired young woman that just walked in looked like another friend of the new knight. If only he had as many friends as the newly minted knight did now, but hopefully, he would in time... hopefully...​
The Massive tattoed man in the corner though... the ARC wondered how he fit into the Padawan's story, must be important for him to be allowed in here. The quick flash of a nod from Phalsi Drynchen caught his eye as he watched her slide across the floor just like a ghost would. Hopefully, she would be his liferaft today since she was the only one here he had a verbal beachhead with. The Trooper swiped another glass of fruit punch off the table as he walked over to her hiding place, raising an eyebrow as if asking if she wants company. If she accepts, he would hand her the glass and sit down against the wall, watching over the room. "Who do you think would win in an arm-wrestling match, Master Vanangor or the tree trunk that was made into a man that looks like he just got out of the Citadel Station after being punished for weight lifting too much. I would choose Master Vanangor, got to root for the hometown team right?" He offered his glass to toast. Here is living to see this wonderful event. After a quick swig of the punch and a short pause for the out-of-place trooper to collect his thoughts, he would say his next words in a low somber tone. "Thanks for being my life raft, it is hard to fit my square peg into a round hole that is surrounded by people. Being that you're over here and not inviting the guy with more tattoos than should be possible on the human body to a drinking contest, I bet you feel the same way at least a little bit." He would glance up at the Padawan to study her face, trying to see if he got his guess right. Being as she hadn't talked to anyone here in anything other than gestures, he knew she wasn't a people person, probably was a miracle she even decided to talk to him in the first place. "I've always wanted to see a knighting ceremony in person, it always seemed grander with trumpeters and an escort by the whole Jedi temple guard down to the Grand Master who would make it official but I think I like this causal way more, more personal really. I just hope haven't missed the opportunity to see yours."
I'm running out of talking points fast... What could I talk about that won't offend her or make her splash the punch in my face... Missions... no those are probably classified... What she has been up to lately, she will probably just say "Oh the regular" and go onto another topic... Ummm... Favorite Holovids? No, no, no... Well, I might as well get this out of the way...
With a nod to himself, confirming his selection of talking points he would ask. "So... The Sith demons in your mind still troubling you? You don't have to answer if you don't want to, I know I'm probably not the first person who you want to talk to on that subject but I'm here all the same."

Last edited:
Beltran jogged through the hallways of the Silver's Rest. He was running late, which seemed to be happening more and more lately. He had been put in charge of reorganizing certain sections of the Antarian Rangers, as well as a dozen other things. Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen had been correct the other day, his promotion to Colonel hadn't come from doing paperwork-but Beltran was quickly learning that it came with more than his fair share of it. Paperwork...meetings...all that stuff.

It made him yearn for the simplicity of the battlefield.

He had been somewhat surprised when he received the invitation to Desbre Gensan Desbre Gensan 's Knighting ceremony, but he immediately set to work moving mountains in order to ensure that he could at least make an appearance. The Padawan...now Knight had shown herself to be a powerful combatant and an excellent leader. They had operated together on T'surr, fighting their way out of the mountains with a group of civilians between them.

As Beltran arrived at the appointed place, he could tell that the Ceremony was already over. Smoothing the tunic of his dress uniform he stepped into the chamber and glanced around. There were several familiar faces. Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen , Caedyn Arenais, Milya Vondar Milya Vondar and of course her now-former Master Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor . He also recognized Phalsi Drynchen Phalsi Drynchen from the sparring session and nodded in her direction as he made his way toward Desbre.

It was not lost on him that several of the Omegas were also in attendance, but he paid them no mind. His own personal issues with the group of operators and particularly their Commander had no place here.

He found Desbre in conversation with a man he didn't recognize. He approached the two but kept a respectful distance until a moment arose where he could politely interrupt. "Please excuse the interruption," Beltran would say, nodding to Anse Baenshaol Anse Baenshaol before meeting Desbre Gensan Desbre Gensan 's eyes with his own. "I apologize for being late, but I wanted to congratulate you on being Knighted. I know you've been working toward this for a long time and nobody deserves it more, Jedi Gensan."

Jorah zos Darnus

J
AVSwr8T.png

There were many things about the Jai that the young Nightbrother did not understand. The structure and division was one area where one was defined by rank or prestige, which were tied to accomplishment rather than age.

Among the Witches of Dathomir, there was no real equivalent to a Jedi Knight. As a witch came of age, they were assigned a role or duties to the Clan commensurate with their abilities or potential. One might be a hunter or a beastwarden or a warrior. Each of these were important to them, but none was above the other. The Clan relied on them all.

It was the role of the young to learn. It was the task of the elders to teach. This was the way of it. The Witches of Dathomir deferred to their elders, not beholden to any prestige or title. Even their most venerable of his Clan -- the Shaol'ma'ka -- was a position that honored the eldest of elders.

That was not to suggest that the boy was not happy for Desbre Gensan Desbre Gensan , quite the opposite. He understood that this was a trial or test that she had undertaken, of great significance to the Jai. That she had prevailed was of no surprise. Were she Dathomiri, Des would have been a formidable spellweaver and was, in fact, a powerful warrior.

Ever the guest in the halls of the Silver Jai, the boy tried to take in the details of the ceremony as best he could. As an observer for the Mistwalkers, it would be important to relay as much of the details as he could recall back to Alaris Prime. Despite his time among them, Jorah remained in awe of the formality with which the Jai conducted themselves. The august prestige of the position of Jedi Knight was no less mysterious among the Daughters of Allya. Doubtless, his account of the Jedi knighting ceremony would be well received.

He should probably start working on a thank you note for the Shaol'ma'ka to send to the Jedi Council for allowing him to observe.

A minor task, but maintaining the relations was his charge as the Listener.

Several individuals that the boy was not familiar with offered their remarks following the ceremony. Of those present, only Caedyn Arenais and Phalsi Drynchen Phalsi Drynchen were recognizable. Aside from, of course, Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor who ever distinguished himself as the very icon of what the word Jai symbolized in the Dathomiri language -- a powerful male sorcerer from beyond the stars.

When there had been a lull in the conversation, the youth made his way toward the woman of the hour. Bowing respectfully, the boy noted, "Congratulations seems inadequate to express words on this occasion."

Basic seemed a very inflexible language. He struggled with it, but not as much as some others of his Clan. In his accented speech, the boy offered, "Since I am not good at Basic, I hope you will allow me to instead offer the words of my people," the boy offered, in his accented speech, before switching to his native tongue and supplying the obligatory blessing.

"Ama jayirar taole chu."
The spirits smile upon you

Last edited by a moderator:

She hadn't missed Omen's move towards her, giving him the approval he asked to approach with a small nod of her head. She hadn't stopped by his ship yet, but it was on her agenda as she accepted the punch drink with a sniff of the contents.

She'd been hopefully it had a little kick to it, but she was likely to be disappointed in that regard given the event.

Omen proposed a bet between whom would win in an arm wrestling contest, which had the young woman examing both contestants briefly before shrugging.

"For the sake of competition I'll go with tree trunk." He offered a toast to the event which she matched as their glasses rose and fell. He fell into a somber tone, and her expression did not betray worry as he spoke. Even if her attention was solidly fixed on him for the moment.

"No problem Omen. Everybody needs a hand sometimes. I can't say I'll always be around on hand but I'll be around at some point. Parties are only just becoming a thing for me. So it's nice having at least one person to talk to."

"Sadly you did miss it. It was pretty hush hush though. None of this big shindig stuff."
Of which she was thankful for. While she had some friends, it would have been awkward staring at people she barely knew. She took a drink as he filled the air with talk. There was a glance at him, a knowing smile crossing her face.

"Sith aren't really on my mind to be honest. Training mainly. Even being a knight I'm still not the best I can be. I'm used to being behind a datapad. So I've got to keep an eye out for combat classes. Let me know if you come across any?" She offered a talking point but fell back to the sith.

"With the whole agreement between the New Imperials, Galactic Alliance, us against the Sith, I mean there really isn't much to worry about there. Other than being sent that way I mean. Aside from a datapad I'm best behind the controls of a starfighter." She shrugged. She hadn't flown in a bit now as she thought about it. Then again she knew of a certain engineer that was quietly working on something at the behest of the Mistryl's as a gift to the Silver Jedi.

Emeberlene and the Mistryl's had worked out a deal with a woman called Niki Priddy, and the woman seemed entirely eager to put her nose to the grindstone. She'd looked over the catalog for her, and couldn't say the designs were bad.

Sergeant Omen

arc_trooper_fives_by_jonathanpiccini_jp-d9c65i4.jpg
Omen chuckled as he watched her sniff it like a judge sniffing wine at one of Aldreaans vineyards. "I didn't know they taught you Mixology in prison, must have been very well funded." As he saw her disappointed look on her brow, he got out an 800-year-old flask with a lighting bolt on it with the flask's very high octane contents being the nearly same age. He slid it over to her in one move. "In case you were wanting something a little bit stronger."
It was a Blumfruit and Kavasa fruit mash Moonshine that he and Bolt had played with back on Kamino. They usually hid in the bottom levels of Tipoca City as children where the Blue-eyed Kamionians did manual labor. One of the Blue eyes had left an unattended bottle of whiskey about and the two clones decided to try it. Both woke the next morning in a daze in the Medical Bay after striking through the whole city naked before the City's droid enforces tazed them and their limp bodies got dragged to the medical wing. Both clones had an interest in Alcohol since, with the mash being their latest creation before they were shipped off. They usually sold their brews to the same Blue eyes that had introduced them to the concept and had made a tidy profit out of the venture. He even still had his share of the funds in his gunship, just for a rainy day.​
"No problem Omen. Everybody needs a hand sometimes. I can't say I'll always be around on hand but I'll be around at some point. Parties are only just becoming a thing for me. So it's nice having at least one person to talk to."

The clone gave her a small smile. She was right of course and he certainly needed someone to talk to before he wanted outside and start to climb up the camber walls from sheer boredom. "To be honest, you're one of the few people I have talked to multiple times with the other being Padawan Aalya who doesn't have the strongest opinion right now. She also has the personality of a stubborn teen holoactress when she doesn't get her way. And these parties are new for me too, not like I have exactly been to many of them. I haven't even had a birthday party if you would believe that." While clones did celebrate their birthday, "the midnight screecher" as he was called by his clone brothers hadn't been invited to any of those parties and the private get-together Bolt and his Twilek girlfriend usually threw for him didn't really count as parties per say. It was usually getting a small cake and ice cream to eat, the two would give him a present and they would move on with their lives. Maybe he would get a party here...​
"Sadly you did miss it. It was pretty hush hush though. None of this big shindig stuff."

While disappointed not to had the chance to support her, he did understand that the Order had its own secrets and its ceremonies were one of them. He was lucky just to have gotten the chance to get in this one. "That's too bad, I'm sorry I didn't get to support you as all these people have done for the new Knight." He gave a small wink to the female Knight. "Maybe when you become a Master then?"
"Sith aren't really on my mind to be honest. Training mainly. Even being a knight I'm still not the best I can be. I'm used to being behind a datapad. So I've got to keep an eye out for combat classes. Let me know if you come across any?"

The Clone thought for a moment before remembering a poster for such a thing on the message boards against the temple. "I think Master Vanagor is having a self-defense class on the central green tomorrow, I probably will be going too so feel free to come. Always better with one more point of view around.
Everyone could learn something new, even masters could learn from their apprentice's point of view sometimes."
"With the whole agreement between the New Imperials, Galactic Alliance, us against the Sith, I mean there really isn't much to worry about there. Other than being sent that way I mean. Aside from a datapad I'm best behind the controls of a starfighter."

The ARC tried to suppress a grimace as he heard her speak those words. While they may be in a better position for the moment, things could always go south quickly. "The Maw and the Bryn aren't going to exactly run off and leave us be and the people we have tom'yc with aren't exactly in the mood to help us fight them off. We don't have the luxury of being the CIS resting on the sidelines, being able to walk the streets without worry. We have to be the galaxies' shield against the Bryn so everyone else can be happy. As for the agreement, words written on paper are good but they always can be declared null and void... The latest crisis council showed that... This galaxy will never be fully at peace and unfortunately, there will always be something for us to worry about.
He looked across the room and its many inhabitants, from the soldiers to the Jedi meeting and greeting with one another. "That is what these parties are for, to recollect and talk with each other before we have to go onto the next battle or worry about another issue..." He swirled what remained of the punch in his glass hoping he wasn't talking too little or too much. He always internally freaked out when talking to people, even friendly faces like Phalsi before murmuring. "I just hope we don't shut ourselves out of galaxy-wide politics, the last thing we need is to be the galaxies not talking shield that gets no support. I just... want us to have our own fate and a good one at that. Not like I can do anything since I'm not the Grandmaster that speaks for the government but I still worry about it in private. All I will say is that I don't think we aren't out of the clear yet. Then again, I'm just a guy who likes going pew pew at things far away so I might be totally wrong in my thinking." The big threats, the Maw and the Bryn, would always have more personal and weapons of war coming out to play against the galaxies' do-gooders. These wars seemed never-ending and that's what they probably would be, everlasting.​
The Trooper took a sip of his punch before speaking again, trying not to overwhelm her with the words flowing from his mouth. This was the most he had talked with anyone and it left him a little winded. Finally, after he drained his cup, he spoke up again. "If you want to ask me any wise Jedi questions, you can." He chuckled as something popped up in his head, giving her playful one exception. "Just not about my love life, that isn't thawed out with me just yet."

Last edited:
Robes

Given the harrowing times, it was more important that ever that the Silver Jedi observe their traditions and customs. It was not enough to simply survive the onslaught, but to live. As long as their culture remained intact, neither the Sith or Bryn'adul could claim victory over them.

When she could, she liked to attend all the Knighting ceremonies, one of the crowning achievements of any Jedi. As a Knight of the order, Gensan's journey would become more difficult as expectations and responsibilities grew, but today in this moment, she could take pride in being recognized by her peers as embodying the values of the Silver Jedi.

Not too familiar with the freshly minted Knight, Jyoti allowed those more familiar to have their time with Gensan before approaching, the Echani nimbly weaving through the small crowd with a Firedancer's grace.

Finding an opening between the people in Gensan's immediate vicinity, she offered her Junior a small bow.

"Well done, Knight Gensan. I expect it won't be too much longer before I can call you a Master for real." A cheeky grin broke her otherwise serene expression, a reference to a previous training encounter.

Reaching under one of the sleeves of her robes, she presented a small black velvet bag to Gensan.

"A gift to commemorate your promotion. May you find good use of it in the field."

The Silver Sigils had been the brainchild of her friend and predecessor, Valae Heavenshield Valae Heavenshield . Originally, they were crafted by her workshop for use by burgeoning healers, but even combat specialists and generalists could find use for them when self healing. The special crystals also served as a symbol for the Silver Jedi, priding themselves first and foremost as protectors and hospitalers.

Be careful what you wish for.

IT'S ALWAYS DARKEST BEFORE THE DAWN...

53950.gif

"ELOAH" (Primary - Long Handle)

"ELOHAI" (Secondary - Long Handle)
Starship: Starlight Sentinel, (Dilorian and Bike both in cargo bay)
Companion: Astromech R01R - "Roller", Pilot droid Mu51c - "Music"
Tag: Jyoti Nooran Jyoti Nooran Desbre Gensan Desbre Gensan Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen Anse Baenshaol Anse Baenshaol Lepri Lepri Caedyn Arenais Phalsi Drynchen Phalsi Drynchen Milya Vondar Milya Vondar Beltran Rarr Beltran Rarr Jorah zos Darnus

Caltin was still in the gathering hall, but he chose not to converse with anyone. This was not out of some lack of manners, or airs, or any level of hubris. No, this was because he wanted to stand back and watch her take it all in. It didn't happen at first, but the Arkanian was soon getting the reactions that she deserved. For too long he watched her view events from afar and take a stoic approach, only to show the signs of shyness keeping her from acting, she had changed so much and this was the day she deserved.

Was he proud?

No question.

... YET THE DAWN ALWAYS COMES.
ZhUyygm.png

He found Desbre in conversation with a man he didn't recognize. He approached the two but kept a respectful distance until a moment arose where he could politely interrupt. "Please excuse the interruption," Beltran would say, nodding to Anse Baenshaol Anse Baenshaol Anse Baenshaol Anse Baenshaol before meeting Desbre Gensan Desbre Gensan Desbre Gensan Desbre Gensan 's eyes with his own. "I apologize for being late, but I wanted to congratulate you on being Knighted. I know you've been working toward this for a long time and nobody deserves it more, Jedi Gensan."

Des stepped away from Anse Baenshaol Anse Baenshaol as she spotted several familiar, if not very familiar faces in the crowd, but among them was the Colonel rapidly approaching and parting the people like a bullet through water. Her face lit up with a bright smile. Part of her wanted to at least give him a quick hug, but she held back. "Oh, I didn't even know they were doing this today. I was late to my own Knighting. Wish I'd had time to get a little more presentable," she said, still aglow. "Thank you so much for coming. I'm so happy to have you here. And to have something to celebrate. Rather than dodging blaster bolts." Finally, she drew him into a quick embrace, before stepping back. "And congratulations on making colonel. Can't believe it took the powers that be this long to make it so." Beltran was a top-tier soldier and commander. Smart, tough, and in her mind good people. More than once her life had been in his hands, and she'd trust him still to the ends of the galaxy.

Seeing Milya Vondar Milya Vondar pushing her way just behind Colonel Rarr, she shifted position so she could still converse with the Colonel but made it easy for Milya to approach. When she did, there was no hesitation. She wrapped the other pale woman into a tight embrace, holding onto her for a few moments. Relief washed over her as she picked upon Milya's state of mind through the Force. She wasn't mad or disappointed but seemed happy and enthusiastic. internally, Des let go of a figurative breath she didn't even know she'd been holding. The last thing she wanted was to upset her friend or to cause a rift. Milya meant too much to her. "Hey you," she said, stepping back. "I hoped you'd be here when it happened. I didn't even know this was going down today. I hadn't had a chance to catch up at all since Caltin yanked me out of here and tossed me down on Dagobah."

After a minute or so she gently excused herself from the three. She had to at least make the rounds, though she desperately wanted to catch up with Anse and Milya. There would be time for that later. Spotting Caedyn Arenais lurking close by she made her way over to the seemingly confused Jedi. Though by now, surely things had cleared up. "Master Arenais, thank you for coming on such short notice. I set up an invite list for when the ceremony came after I got back from my last Trial. I wanted to thank you personally. Your teachings and counsel helped me a great deal and at a time when I perhaps needed it the most."

Exchanging a few more words with the man, she eventually broke off not wanting to neglect the other guests, there were so many.

When there had been a lull in the conversation, the youth made his way toward the woman of the hour. Bowing respectfully, the boy noted, "Congratulations seems inadequate to express words on this occasion."

Basic seemed a very inflexible language. He struggled with it, but not as much as some others of his Clan. In his accented speech, the boy offered, "Since I am not good at Basic, I hope you will allow me to instead offer the words of my people," the boy offered, in his accented speech, before switching to his native tongue and supplying the obligatory blessing.

"Ama jayirar taole chu."

Seeing Jorah's smaller form milling about the crowd she made her way to the boy, flashing him a bright smile. "I'm so glad you are here." She'd been through a lot of training with Jorah, as well as having fought for their lives together. In a lot of ways he felt like a brother to her and someone she at least regarded as a friend, despite the age gap. He'd inspired and impressed her on more than one occasion and had done much to inspire confidence and more.

At his native benediction, she bowed her head in acceptance. She didn't know the tongue much at all, but listening through the Force was enough to let her know roughly the idea. "Thank you so much. The spirits smile upon you as well. May the Force be with you, always." She paused for a moment. "You and I have been through a lot. And I hope at some point we'll get to do more together. Keep learning, keep growing, little brother."

Des was aware of Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen and Phalsi Drynchen Phalsi Drynchen chatting in the corner. Seeing both of them she gave a small smile, paired with a nod. At Phalsi's thumbs-up, she returned it, breaking into a small bit of laughter. The girl was even more introverted than Des was, which was a little hard to believe. But here she was.

Another figure approached and Des turned, seeing Master Jyoti Nooran Jyoti Nooran
"Well done, Knight Gensan. I expect it won't be too much longer before I can call you a Master for real." A cheeky grin broke her otherwise serene expression, a reference to a previous training encounter.

The Arkanian woman felt her face heating in a blush but broke into a grin. "Thank you, Master," she replied, remembering that day on the cliffs for Controlled Descent training. The master had practically taken over the class when the previous teacher was a no-show. It turned out to be a rather fun day of sun, swimming, cliff jumping, and ... floating.

Reaching under one of the sleeves of her robes, she presented a small black velvet bag to Gensan.

"A gift to commemorate your promotion. May you find good use of it in the field."

A gift? That was unexpected and quite thoughtful. More than she really deserved. Covering her mouth and nose with her hands she paused for a moment, then accepted the bag. Gently she opened it to find the amulet inside. She'd seen a few around the med center at The Silver Rest but hadn't had the chance to use one. Her vision turned a little misty then. It wasn't exactly lavish or expensive, but meaningful and useful in so many ways. Clearing the lump in her throat she quickly slipped it on and stuffed the pouch into a pocket "It's beautiful. Thank you, Master." The amulet itself rested just over her heart above her robes, catching the light on its edges and refracting a little through the inset crystals. It was everything she could do not to break decorum and throw her arms around the older Master Jedi's neck in gratitude and more for just being there, much less the gift offered.

Across the way, Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor caught her eye, watching the proceedings. Her expression sobered a little. It was hard to believe she'd made it. But at the same time, not so much. Looking back no all the pain, misery, joys and triumphs, and all she'd learned so far helped put it into perspective. She'd already seen more blood and fire than she ever wanted. Lost good people and loved ones. More than once she'd been forced to make hard choices. Save the ones she could. And though she'd not had an extensive amount of time training with Caltin, he'd done so much for her, and brought her so far. Though, that didn't mean she had to stop, now that she was Knighted. It only meant that she was set upon a new stage. Things were only going to be harder in their own way. Eyes locked on him, she gave him a slow bow of her head. She didn't need to say anything to him, he already knew.

Turning back to the crowd, she continued on, trying not to think about how many eyes were upon her, and instead just let the moment wash over her, surrounded by friends, colleagues, and friendly faces.

((Thank you so much to everybody, both for showing up, and helping shape Desbre's path so far. And even to those that aren't here, but helped a long the way. Words can't express how grateful we both are. While Des didn't start here, this last year has been a great one in her five year journey. I look forward to many more with the fine folks within Chaos and the SJC. I couldn't ask for a better place for her to be, or for any of my other charactersa. I look forward to so many stories with you all. Hopefully a few stragglers will show, but if not, thank you all for the support.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom