Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Every Jedi deserves at least one amazing day (Open to any/all Jedi/Mando Cov)

Oh, I didn't even know they were doing this today. I was late to my own Knighting. Wish I'd had time to get a little more presentable," she said, still aglow. "Thank you so much for coming. I'm so happy to have you here. And to have something to celebrate. Rather than dodging blaster bolts." Finally, she drew him into a quick embrace, before stepping back. "And congratulations on making colonel. Can't believe it took the powers that be this long to make it so."

Beltran blinked a little as Desbre Gensan Desbre Gensan embraced him. He wasn't used to casual touch, but he didn't shy away from it. Somewhat awkwardly he wrapped his arms around the young woman and held her until she let go. Stepping back, he nodded curtly and smoothed his uniform.

"After what I saw you do on T'Surr," He said simply. "It is well deserved. And we need all the level-headed Jedi we can get right now."

Though the last two battles against the Bryn'adul had been victories, Beltran knew that the war was far from over. The Bryn'adul would return, and he suspected that any last trace of ignorance they held concerning the supposed weakness of the Silver Jedi Concord was now removed. They would return and they would be looking for blood.

"Thank you," He said a moment later as she addressed his recent promotion. "I wasn't looking for it," He added as the angry accusations of Aien Mueller, calling him a gloryhog, came unbidden to his mind. "Command needed people who'd fought the Bryn'adul at the forefront of our forces. Thirdas Heavenshield Thirdas Heavenshield has also been promoted to Major and will be leading his own specialized battalion."

Beltran glanced around, seeing that there were others waiting to speak with the young woman, so he added. "But those are thoughts for another time. Enjoy yourself Jedi Gensan, you deserve it."

With that, he took his leave and returned to his increasingly busy day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom