Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship OMEGA SQUAD - PG-3515 "Pegasus" Stealth Combat Transport/Gunship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aien Mueller

A
713d913b-86e3-4b65-af0a-49e3fcb1b153

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
[*]Material: Trimantium , Argentum Matrix Armor plating, Transparisteel
[/LIST]
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
STANDARD FEATURES
  • Atmospheric flight, operations, and landing capability
  • Standard Life Support
  • Standard Communications
  • Standard Nav systems and computer
  • Standard Sensors and Targeting array
  • Sublight, Ion, and Repulsorlift engines
  • Standard Communications array
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
STRENGTHS
  • CAN TURN ON A DIME: This may be a transport, but it was designed by former fighter pilots
  • FAST AS *: This thing moves.
  • STEALTHY: With its angular design and blacked-out paint, detection is at a minimum
  • LARGE CARGO BAY AND RAMP: The RONTO, and FIST could both fit in if necessary, as well as the entire team and their gear.
WEAKNESSES
  • EXPOSED ENGINES: A well-placed shot could disable either engine and effectively ground the ship
  • HERKY JERKY: The ship is highly maneuverable, but without almost constant practice, the controls can put the Pegasus out of control.
  • EXPOSED COCKPIT: There is only one pilot seat, and while there is an integrated droidbrain, it cannot fly the ship, kill the pilot, the ship is grounded.
  • SUPERCHARGER: The Supercharger allows for overclocking the engines, but after about ten minutes of use needs to cool down. Only for extremes

DESCRIPTION
Tired of feeling like his hands are being tied, Commander Mueller began using every authorization he was capable of and every connection he could muster to begin putting together equipment and gear that he felt his team needed. It started with the armor, continued with the Ronto, and now this. The Pegasus can swoop in and fit into spots one would not think possible, the stealthy design allows for undetected entry by the team. The large cargo bay allows for the Ronto, and the FIST both to fit without issue.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aien Mueller

A
Alright Listib Hibin Listib Hibin , this one is definitely better. My only problem is with the permissions. I have permission listed from Gir Quee Gir Quee where you wanted, and the Lucerne Defense Tech is already permitted for SJC use(which Aien is a member), that's the area of concern as I'm not sure if I cited him correctly or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom