Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Double Tap | TSC Invasion of COV-held Abregado-rae | OOC

He-Who-Walks-Between He-Who-Walks-Between

Hey! Could you outline the capabilities of your spectral ships OOC? I know you've stated they're vulnerable to energy weapons, but how else do they work? An outline would be super helpful so I can understand what my character is up against since I don't have a factory sub or wookie link to work with.
 
Mercy Mercy hello!

This:
Her hand moved to wrap around the throat of one of the hounds, whose fearsome teeth sank into her flesh, meeting fierce carapace. It hurt all the same, pain flaring through her sensory nerves and making her feel even more alive.

And this:
Even as she danced with Carduul, she could see from the corner of her eye, as her sister executed a beautiful maneuver. Carving straight through one of the beasts. There was one more to contend with, but suddenly the coverage of the anti-force field missed its counterpart.

Are called hits on a named NPC! I tried to just roll with the first one and say it's an attempt and I hate asking for edits, but as this is the second instance can you please edit so that it's witnessing Srina's attempt to attack instead? And then I can determine damage in my next post, thanks so much!
 
Hey! Could you outline the capabilities of your spectral ships OOC? I know you've stated they're vulnerable to energy weapons, but how else do they work? An outline would be super helpful so I can understand what my character is up against since I don't have a factory sub or wookie link to work with.
yes will get you a general outline and some links, they're just meant to be narrative setpiece and I don't really plan on fleeting with them after my next post.
 
The Arkanian The Arkanian

Hey man,

I wasn't aware of any rules that offers special protection for NPCs, submitted, named or otherwise. Hence my last two posts and why I was rather surprised with your last post, but decided to just roll with it myself.

That being said, in the spirit of cooperation, I will make an edit as soon as I can and let you take the hit in your post.

Thanks for reaching out!
 
Iris Beroya Iris Beroya

Am I correct in assuming that this is starfighter model that you are using? Could you please link the CryoBan weapons that are being dropped on the fruiting body?

I also wanted to note that SL-0182 is listed as being on Objective I. Was Iris committing to Objective I or II?
 
Last edited:
Iris Beroya Iris Beroya

Am I correct in assuming that this is starfighter model that you are using? Could you please link the CryoBan weapons that are being dropped on the fruiting body?

I also wanted to note that SL-0182 is listed as being on Objective I. Was Iris committing to Objective I or II?
Yep, that's the one. Cryoban bomb is this but missile/bomb sized AOE.

Iris dropped on I and is moving en route to III to attack Mr. Roboto, Helix Helix .
 
Hey! Don't have any specific plans as of yet, but if anyone is still looking for a hook or an interaction, here's a brief summary so far of what I've been doing/plan on doing!

PAX VELLORAN - OPEN SUBPLOT

Pax was on Abregado-rae before the invasion investigating the electrum trade. Once the fighting started, he noticed a ship, the Far Wanderer left eleven minutes before the Covenant's arrival. The ship officially carried six crew and no passengers. Local records show eleven people boarded, someone with Port Authority access scrubbed the extra five, and there's still 4.3 tonnes of unexplained cargo. Pax's question is simple: what was important enough to move offworld early, and who knew enough to arrange it?

He's currently in the lower levels of the spaceport with the records he pulled, trying to work his way back toward the Larkspur as the fighting closes in.

If anyone wants to intersect, there's plenty of room: customs/security, freight, one of the missing passengers, the cargo, another reason to be in the same restricted area, or just getting stuck in the same mess. Cooperative, hostile, suspicious, accidental—whatever works.

The mystery is intentionally open, so anyone jumping in can potentially influence where it goes.

https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/...-held-abregado-rae.207998/page-7#post-2603352
 
Sweet, thanks!

original composition:
x1 actual heavily modified
Kandosii-type vessel "Pathwalker"
x5 Derelict assorted equivalents of Keldabe-class Cruisers
x5 Derelict assorted equivalents of Crusader-class corvettes
x10 Derelict assorted equivalents of Assault Ships

For all intents and purposes, they take and give damage as though physical vessels. Albeit, already very damaged. Energy weapons are more effective. Kinetic weapons less so. I don't plan on writing any fleeting with them at this point, but feel free to engage.

As promised
 
Lord Seer of Korriban, Professor & Governor
Madrona A’Mia Madrona A’Mia

Just messaging so we are on the same page about my post. Although my tag says “engaging” Tytos is not right in front of A’Mia, just in the vicinity. It seemed too meta to me for Tytos to just warp right into the center so I thought I’d give a little distance so that your char can react properly, throw hell at him and poor Gel Karn Gel Karn .
Working on my reply right now!
 
Lieutenant of Kor’ethyr Military Academy


vvHsaqU.png

​
Tags: Kjartan Hammer-Hand Careena Fett Zavar Kelborn Vrirrig Awaud He-Who-Walks-Between He-Who-Walks-Between Tytos Saxon Tytos Saxon Gel Karn Gel Karn Feydrik Munin Romul Saxon


Battle Buddy: Korar Murrak


Foes: Varin Mortifer Naamino Zuukamano Naamino Zuukamano
dm62x2u-d4c323db-f5a9-4a13-94e4-c3ed36a9623b.png




FIELD ARSENAL ☰ ACCESS EQUIPMENT RECORD



ACTIVE LOADOUT
☑ Equipped / At Hand • ▣ Stored • ■ Used / Destroyed​


01 // ⚙ DROIDS

#01-A // COMPANIONSSTATUS
G.I.Z.M.O.
G.I.D.G.I.T.
#01-B // BATTLE DROIDSSTATUS
B.L.A.S.T.A.
MF-B • MF-BO • MF-F • MF-FB​
C.A.T.C.H.
BG-MkI • CES-G • GLMMkI​
S.P.A.R.K.
02 // ⚔ LIGHTSABERS & MELEE


#02-C // MELEE / UTILITYSTATUS
Vulptex Fang Utility Survival Knife☑
03 // ⬢ ARMOR & COMBAT SYSTEMS


#03-B // INTEGRATED VAMBRACE TOOLS​
04 // ◇ ACCESSORIES & JEWELRY

05 // ⌖ RANGED WEAPONS & ORDNANCE

#05-A // ATTACHMENTS Quiver Trigger • I.S.P.Y. Scope • H.A.R.M. Shroud​


#05-C // THROWABLES & ORDNANCE​
06 // ✚ MEDICAL, CHEMICAL & CONSUMABLES

07 // ✦ VEHICLES & STARCRAFT

08 // ▣ MISCELLANEOUS & ARCHIVE



PREPARED IS A RELATIVE TERM.​


dke484r-2e52f831-f859-447b-846e-64072fb9ac7f.png





Braze caught sight of Naamino Zuukamano Naamino Zuukamano plucking up the small device that Korar Murrak had thrown, and moved with sudden yet terrifying speed. He vanished from sight before appearing right ahead of Naamino cutting him off at the 'exit' by simply being there before he could reach much farther beyond it.

A set of three Saber-Claws ignited in a glacial blue hue, their blades colored by the Entropite crystal, aimed toward the lad's throat.

A gentle tsk accompanied the vicious close-quarters attack as Braze narrowed inward with a blend of Ataru and Juyo-like intensity. A second attack lashed downward in a sharp arc, seeking to give him little room or space to think as Braze closed the distance with ferocious attack after attack after attack. It was like someone chiding an errant child caught with their hand in the cookie jar.

"That doesn't belong to you."

The small object he'd picked up was subjected to a sudden wrenching burst of Telekinesis, as Braze saught to rip it free from his grasp, intent on not allowing him to keep hold of the keepsake.

Braze had trained his reserves and stamina far beyond what was typically considered sane, learning to draw upon the Force with practiced economy. What might have exhausted a Master practitioner barely disturbed his rhythm or scratched the surface of his conditioning. He had fought Varin before, and what changes that were present in the man, didn't impress him.

The detonation command found little left willing to answer it. Braze's Mechu-deru had already bled through the surrounding mechanical systems, leaving electronic detonators and firing circuits inert. If they wanted something easy, they should have picked another battlefield. Braze had no intention of being accommodating.

Hey there! Point of clarification and/ or slight request for an edit.
You say you’ve blocked the exit but in my post previous, Naami is already out and onto the roof. I’m super down to continue our fight there! Just wanted to be sure it’s clear I’m not still inside the building as my last post already got me outside.
 
Sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ Lᴏʀᴅ
Hey there! Point of clarification and/ or slight request for an edit.
You say you’ve blocked the exit but in my post previous, Naami is already out and onto the roof. I’m super down to continue our fight there! Just wanted to be sure it’s clear I’m not still inside the building as my last post already got me outside.
Braze is more so ahead of the exit where your character popped out. So a head out side of the 'hole' but not like blocking the hole if that makes sense? He'd reappear in front of where Your guy went but up on the roof. Want me to change a specific line to make it a little cleaner?
 
Lieutenant of Kor’ethyr Military Academy
Braze is more so ahead of the exit where your character popped out. So a head out side of the 'hole' but not like blocking the hole if that makes sense? He'd reappear in front of where Your guy went but up on the roof. Want me to change a specific line to make it a little cleaner?
All good! Just wanted to make sure you knew I was outside, no need to edit since we are both clear
 
Sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ Lᴏʀᴅ
Hey Calyx Sundrift Calyx Sundrift , just wanted to check in on the continuity here. In my previous post, I pointed out that Braze had specifically used Mechu-deru to interfere with the surrounding systems and render the electronic detonators and firing circuits inert.

Your following post appears to have the detonation proceed normally, so I wanted to make sure I haven't missed something. Was there another ignition method being used that bypassed what Braze did?

If so, no worries, just point me toward it. Otherwise, could you account for Braze's interference before resolving the detonation? Thanks!

The detonation command found little left willing to answer it. Braze's Mechu-deru had already bled through the surrounding mechanical systems, leaving electronic detonators and firing circuits inert. If they wanted something easy, they should have picked another battlefield. Braze had no intention of being accommodating.
The cascade of explosions was the key needed to set off the terror their sabotage had fostered. The world rocked. The metal screeched under strain. Then the ground tore open. And everything, as far as his eye could see, went up in an inferno that blazed brighter than the sun.

If you need I can try and go get quotes of the other 2 times this ability was referenced / used in previous posts.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom