Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Lightsaber Bastard Sword : Calypso

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calypso

dgxr6y9-b8929224-a497-4c18-a68a-4f532f15de2a.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Lightsaber
  • Size: Very Large
  • Weight: Heavy

SPECIAL FEATURES

STRENGTHS
  • Benefits from Cortosis and Beskar materials
  • Water Proof Casting: Resistant to water damage, ensuring functionality even when wet or submerged
  • Non-Demetrius Circuitry: This modification ensures Cortosis will not short the lightsaber out.

WEAKNESSES
  • Void Stone Vulnerability: Can be dampened or nullified by Void Stone.
  • Ysalamiri Effect: Negates the crystal's powers in the presence of Ysalamiri.
  • Locking Activator Vulnerability: While the locking activator ensures the blade remains engaged during combat, it also poses a risk if the saber is unexpectedly thrown. If the locking mechanism malfunctions or is tampered with, the blade could remain engaged at an inopportune moment, potentially causing harm to Braze or allies.
  • Pressure Grip Disadvantage: Although the pressure grip enhances safety by deactivating the lightsaber when not held, it could become a liability if compromised. If the pressure sensor fails or is manipulated by an opponent, the saber might deactivate at an inconvenient time, leaving Braze momentarily defenseless in battle.
  • Directed EMP/Ion: Directed EMP or Ion attacks have the ability to knock components such as the Bifurcating cyclical-ignition pulse offline.

DESCRIPTION

The Calypso lightsaber, a masterclass project blade that, when ignited, mirrors the size and shape of a bastard sword. Its innovative design allows for omnidirectional cutting with a base that's thicker, that tapers to a pointed tip, making it resemble a traditional longsword in shape. The blade it emits is a fuzzy disruptive beam. The hilt, forged from space's strongest metal, blackened Beskar, it is durable and menacing. The crossguard, is also made from Beskar and finished with a Cortosis plating, enabling it to disrupt and or neutralize less advanced lightsabers on impact. The cross guard is uniquely crafted, branches out into two curved arms, Central to its design is the interchangeable cabochon, allowing the wielder to personalize their saber with various decorative flairs. Beyond its combat capabilities, Calypso defies the elements with its fully waterproof construction, ensuring that even the most vital hidden compartment remains secure, no matter the environment. It comes with specialized safety features for turning on and off.

Lightsaber Components
ComponentsCanon LinksUnique Material
Activation Stud (Power Button)Specialized || Force-activated || Locking activatorSongsteel
Blade EmitterCrude Phobium EmitterSongsteel
Blade Power Adjustment KnobStandardSongsteel
Cross GuardStandardCortosis, Beskar,
CrystalChangeableVaries (Kyber)
Cyclic Crystal ArrayCyclic Crystal ArrayStandard
Cycling Field EnergizerCycling Field EnergizerStandard
Emitter GuardsEmitter GuardsPhrik
Emitter MatrixEmitter MatrixStandard
Energy Modulation CircuitEnergy Modulation CircuitStandard
Field EnergizerField EnergizerStandard
Flux ApertureFlux ApertureStandard
Focusing LensOssus Dueling Lens,Standard
GripPressure gripStandard
Specialized DesignBroadsaberN/A
HiltBifurcating cyclical-ignition pulseCortosis, Beskar,
Light-saber Auxiliary (acts weird)N/AN/A
Pommel CapStandardSongsteel
Power CellDischarge energy cellStandard
Power InsulatorPower InsulatorStandard
RadiatorRadiatorStandard
Radiator CapStandardSongsteel
Stabilizing RingStabilizing RingStandard
Super ConductorSuperconductorStandard

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Braze Braze

I love the hilt, very nice art!
  • You cannot delete any fields from the template, so I would like to ask you to put back the missing fields to the OOC area.
  • It is a Unique item, so only one person/faction/company/etc can own it. Due to this, I would like to ask you to delete the NJO from the Affiliation.

Braze Braze

I love the hilt, very nice art!
  • You cannot delete any fields from the template, so I would like to ask you to put back the missing fields to the OOC area.
  • It is a Unique item, so only one person/faction/company/etc can own it. Due to this, I would like to ask you to delete the NJO from the Affiliation.
1- sorry my stuff may have been deleted form there by mistake. This should be fixed.
2- ah understandable I just put my characters affiliation. I removed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom