Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Czerka Ranged Ion Blaster | The C.R.I.B

Status
Not open for further replies.

CZERKA RANGED ION BLASTER
THE C.R.I.B

fancy_sniper_pog.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create a high-end sniper for a friend.
  • Image Source: ArtStation, edited by me in Photoshop
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: Ion Blaster
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Ion/EMP, Sniper Rifle
  • Size: Large
  • Weight: Average
  • Ammunition Type: Power cell
  • Ammunition Capacity: Small
  • Effective Range: Long Range
  • Rate of Fire: Low
  • Damage Output: Very High
  • Recoil: High
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Computerized Interface Scope allows for increased sight when interfacing with a helmet.
  • Barrel externally lined with rubber to help contain energy in high-powered ion rounds.
STRENGTHS
  • Ion Accelerator combined with a long chamber allows for the generation of high-powered ion rounds which can be fired at long range, intended for the neutralization of land speeders and small aircraft.
  • Computerized Interface Scope allows for increased sight when interfacing with a helmet.
  • Internal Droid Brain assists in targeting accuracy.
WEAKNESSES
  • Slow to reload. Power cells have limited shots and must frequently be reloaded.
  • Slow rate of fire. Shots cannot be fired in quick succession to keep from overloading the weapon and causing internal Ion damage.
  • Susceptible to Ion and Sonic damage itself, especially the droid brain within.
DESCRIPTION
The Czerka Ranged Ion Blaster, or C.R.I.B. as it is affectionately called by proud owners of the fire arm, is a high end sniper rifle developed by Czerka Arms for anti-vehicle combat at a distance. The C.R.I.B. is renowned for being the perfect counter to smaller land craft and aerial vehicles, notably being a real danger for in-atmosphere craft. The droid brain within and the Computerized Interface Scope increase the accuracy of the marksman, making it a valuable asset on the battlefield. Unfortunately the weapon is notoriously expensive to develop, resulting in limited numbers produced and even more in active use. It's high maintenance requirement and susceptibility to internal Ion damage generally pushed potential buyers away, and it's cost made it far to expensive to see active in any military operation. Because of these factors the Czerka Ranged Ion Blaster is generally a collector's firearm, a token used to flaunt an individual's wealth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom