Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Lightveil Circlet

Status
Not open for further replies.
dh9o5i7-4d82ca37-66d8-48bc-9866-c5635bd33798.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Can be activated via small button or Force activated.
  • Rechargeable
STRENGTHS
  • Produces blinding flash of light (25,000 lumens)
  • Durable songsteel.
  • Can channel Force blinding through it's flashes.
WEAKNESSES
  • Just a piece of jewelry can be removed.
  • Must be charged / recharged to function.
  • Force suppression effects: When in a force null zone the Force blinding is non functional but the LED Flash still works.
  • EMP can disable electronics temporarily.
DESCRIPTION
A striking silver circlet adorned with a large green jewel at its center. With a slight angle upward, the jewel emits a blinding flash of light, activated by either the wearer's control of the Force or a hidden button.

This circlet serves as both a fashion accessory and a means of self-defense. When faced with danger, the wearer can unleash the blinding light to disorient attackers, creating an opportunity to escape.

Simple yet elegant, the Lightveil Circlet offers protection and style in equal measure, making it an essential accessory for any discerning individual.

Last edited:
T E R R A R I S - C O M M A N D
Factory Judge
Braze Braze

Nice jewellery. I have a question, this is an alchemised object or not? In the canon links you linked this, in the Spec features you mentioned the Force Blinding, but you didn't mention it in the S/W category. Which one is the true?

Braze Braze

Nice jewellery. I have a question, this is an alchemised object or not? In the canon links you linked this, in the Spec features you mentioned the Force Blinding, but you didn't mention it in the S/W category. Which one is the true?
It was done by using, Force Imbued Item. So I would say it isn't alchemy. Just a force power used to make an item be able to use a particular Force power by even non force users if they get a hold of this. It's like a double flash function that can be used in tandem with the LED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom