Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tech Review Frostheart Kyber Crystal

dh06kju-b42efb65-54fe-4ef3-bd9b-0f0075958348.png

Frostheart Crystal

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

PRODUCTION INFORMATION

• Name: Frostheart Crystal
  • Manufacturer: N/A
  • Affiliation: Braze
  • Market Status: Open Market
  • Homeworld: Rare patches can be found scattered throughout the Universe.
  • Production: Semi-Unique
  • Modularity: N/A
  • Material: Kyber Crystal

PHYSICAL SPECIFICATIONS

• Classification: Lightsaber Crystal
  • Weight: Extremely Light
  • Color: Frosty Blue
  • Resistances: Nothing outstanding, all pretty low

STRENGTHS / SPECIAL FEATURES

• Healing Cold Beam: Emits a healing cold beam for tissue regeneration, soothing injuries without causing frostbite and leveraging the Force for enhanced recovery. Force Healing
  • Neutralization of Dark Side Effects: Inspired by Force Light, this crystal helps neutralize and slow the progression of dark side illnesses and effects, mitigating the harmful impacts of dark side corruption.
  • Lightside Purity: Can not be corrupted.

WEAKNESSES

• Void Stone Vulnerability: Powers nullified.
  • Ysalamiri Effect: Powers nullified.
  • Fragile: Easy to break physically.
  • Limited Supply: Rare, and hard to find in hard to reach locations.

DESCRIPTION
The Frostheart Crystal is visually stunning, with a sparkly, gem-like appearance that radiates a pale blue light reminiscent of a tranquil winter's morning. Its beauty is matched only by its therapeutic capabilities, making it a tool for those who seek to heal and protect against the darkness. In the hands of a skilled Force user, the Frostheart Crystal becomes an instrument of healing, balance, and restoration, shining a light of hope across the galaxy. This crystal, often discovered in the hidden and icy corners of the universe, possesses a mesmerizing pale blue hue.

This crystal possesses a unique ability to emanate an icy chill, akin to the sensation of pressing an ice pack against your skin. When integrated into a traditional lightsaber, its beam carries this frigid essence, creating a sensation as if holding an ice pack against anything it touches.

Beyond its chilling effect, this crystal offers practicality in moments of need. Like an ice pack applied to swelling or injury, it provides temporary relief, soothing discomfort with its cold touch. However, its power extends further, harnessing the energies of the Force to enhance its healing properties

Unlike traditional lightsabers, which are designed for combat, a blade empowered by this crystal does not cut or burn. Instead, it emanates a soothing cold beam, capable of closing wounds, easing pain, and promoting tissue regeneration. This remarkable ability leverages the Force to mend the injured, providing comfort without the risk of frostbite, making it an great tool for healers and peacekeepers across the galaxy.

Furthermore, the Frostheart Crystal carries the profound ability to neutralize and slow the effects of dark side corruption. Similar to the purifying principles of Force Light, it offers hope to those afflicted by the dark side's taint, mitigating its harmful influence and aiding in the restoration of balance within the Force.

Despite its powerful healing capabilities, the Frostheart Crystal is inherently non-violent. It reframes the traditional use of a lightsaber, shifting its purpose from one of battle to one of benevolence. This crystal's rarity and the serene power it wields make it a sought-after jewel among those who aspire to use the Force for healing and protection.

Last edited:
Braze Braze

Reading through this submission, I have a few things I'd like you to explain so I can understand them better.

1) Healing Cold Beam

I can understand the cold beam similar to the permafrost crystal or healing, but you're mixing two distinct abilities here in a way that doesn't really make sense. Cold doesn't generally have a healing benefit. Can you explain how this works a little more?

2) Neutralization of the darkside

Do you have any canon basis for this? Force Light is a very powerful ability, and as far as I'm aware it's not something that can be put into a crystal.

3) Lightside purity

Do you have any canon basis for this?

Braze Braze

Reading through this submission, I have a few things I'd like you to explain so I can understand them better.

1) Healing Cold Beam

I can understand the cold beam similar to the permafrost crystal or healing, but you're mixing two distinct abilities here in a way that doesn't really make sense. Cold doesn't generally have a healing benefit. Can you explain how this works a little more?

2) Neutralization of the darkside

Do you have any canon basis for this? Force Light is a very powerful ability, and as far as I'm aware it's not something that can be put into a crystal.

3) Lightside purity

Do you have any canon basis for this?
John Locke John Locke
1. I just imagine it is cold to the touch / gives some cold feeling similar to the effect of putting an ice pack against your skin for a moment or holding it there if it were put in to a traditional saber with a steady beam would be like holding an ice pack to what ever it's touching. Just a neat idea I wanted to make something new for. I just want it to feel cold. This can be applied to swelling and other similar injuries temporarily in a pinch like you would apply a cold pack or ice pack. It just does that AND offers some form of healing factor such as Force Healing.

2. I want it to work similar to Force light in a manner that I have seen displayed by other but not as the full power / strength of Force light/ I just want it to be able to assist in healing dark side corruption or illness brought on by dark side abilities. That's all. It's not replicating the full functionality of Force light. Similar but different / lesser. This is to be more focused on healing.

3. The Solari Crystal - essentially it just means the crystal can not be corrupted / bled.

Braze Braze

Ok.

So in terms of point one, these are the kind of details that would flesh out a submission and should be included to give people a better idea of what you're aiming to do. If you could include this explanation in the submission when it comes to the cold healing element that would go a long way top showing what your idea with this crystal is.

For point 2, do you have any canon examples of a lightsaber crystal being able to do this? Force light is a powerful and active skill not a passive skill. As such it's not the kind of ability that a lightsaber crystal can have. It can help you channel force light but not have that ability itself.

I think the biggest problem here is you're trying to squash 3 crystals into one here.

Braze Braze

Ok.

So in terms of point one, these are the kind of details that would flesh out a submission and should be included to give people a better idea of what you're aiming to do. If you could include this explanation in the submission when it comes to the cold healing element that would go a long way top showing what your idea with this crystal is.

For point 2, do you have any canon examples of a lightsaber crystal being able to do this? Force light is a powerful and active skill not a passive skill. As such it's not the kind of ability that a lightsaber crystal can have. It can help you channel force light but not have that ability itself.

I think the biggest problem here is you're trying to squash 3 crystals into one here.
I can change and alter this section:

This crystal possesses a unique ability to emanate an icy chill, akin to the sensation of pressing an ice pack against your skin. When integrated into a traditional lightsaber, its beam carries this frigid essence, creating a sensation as if holding an ice pack against anything it touches.

Beyond its chilling effect, this crystal offers practicality in moments of need. Like an ice pack applied to swelling or injury, it provides temporary relief, soothing discomfort with its cold touch. However, its power extends further, harnessing the energies of the Force to enhance its healing properties

I not sure you understand my intent. I don't want it to have the damaging capabilities of Force light; but rather an expanded explanation of healing capabilities in a similar capacity. I just want it to be a crystal that heals in a very broad scope.

In example if some one was suffering some kind of ailment brought on by a dark side effect the application of this can assisting purging / removing the cause of the sickness / ailment by purging the root cause of darkside powered ick. I don't want this ide ato do harm like normal force light would. I'm not sure how els eto explain that it's simular but differnt. THis wa steh example I could fidn to express this venue of 'healing power'

The Kaiburr can be used as a lightsaber crystal and can grant individuals the ability to to project Force lightning, which I belive is an active power / ability and not passive.

If this explination is not satifactory for a simular gist or idea /concept of a crystal that can do several things, amongthem being healing + use of a strong force power, I could always and augment a pre-exsisting Crystal to effectively add on the ability to channel / use a specific force power, however that's not particularly my goalor concept Im trying to execute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom