Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech S.I.N. Devaronian Blood-Poison Nail Polish

Status
Not open for further replies.
s00TQJn.gif

c2cf5284c16c5777f8e1a8d4d6af9dfd.jpg

Image Source: here
Intent: To make a neat nail polish with a kick.
Development Thread: N/A
Manufacturer: S.I.N. Incorporated
Model: S.I.N. Rouge
Affiliation: Closed Market
Modularity: Yes
Production: Mass Produced
Material: Nail Polish chemicals & Devaronian Blood-poison

Strengths:
  • If nails lacquered with this polish break the skin, then the victim could potentially feel unendurable pain until the wound was healed. There was also the small potential chance that sharp nails lacquered with this nail polish of releasing the infamous jewels toxins into the bloodstream of an opponent. Prompting nausea, cramps, chills, and endless amounts of pain.

Weaknesses:

• If one scratched themselves, they were equally susceptible to potentially inflicting severe unendurable pain until the wounds have been healed.
  • The longer exposed to air, the more the properties of the Blood-Poison fade. For maximum potency, one should reapply a fresh coat once a week.
Description:

Devaronian blood-poison was a bright silver-colored gemstone that was sometimes referred to as a bloody jewel. Upon contact with exposed skin, the gem caused extreme blinding pain, making the gem a valued device of torture. The gemstone also had the potential to release poison, should it come into contact with a victim's bloodstream.

It was for this very reason that Natalia took advantage of a recent mine acquisition of the raw mineral, uncut minerals. She enjoyed coating her nails with a bright red hue that would match her S.I.N. couture footwear. As such, the idea came about to grind down the Devaronian Blood Poison mineral into a powdered form and then administer it into the molten nail lacquer.

Although a muted version of it due to the mixing process, if nails lacquered with this polish break the skin, then the victim could potentially feel unendurable pain until the wound was healed. There was also the small potential chance that sharp nails lacquered with this nail polish of releasing the infamous jewels toxins into the bloodstream of an opponent. Prompting nausea, cramps, chills, and endless amounts of pain. However, the longer exposed to air, the more the properties of the Blood-Poison fade. For maximum potency, one should reapply a fresh coat once a week.

Primary Source:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom