Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Dance with me |TSE vs SJC (Turf Wars of Anzat)

SC3TueI.png

Equipment: Armour, Energy Bow, Lightsabers, Force Resistant Arrows, Explosive Arrows
Interacting with: Kascalion Giedfield Kascalion Giedfield

The arrow exploded on impact and Yuroic was glad to have a reprieve from the combat. His mind was slipping and sat, leaning against the wall, currently all he could focus on was memories of family and friends. Times he spent with his Master, his wife and children, training with Asaraa. Sighing, they were such good times, training had always been fun and developing his powers and abilities, or developing the abilities of a Padawan. Kyra had been a tough nut to crack but when he caught glimpses of her, she seemed to be doing better. Then it happened, Yuroic looked around the cave and was lost, he didn't know where he was or who he was, most importantly, Yuroic had completely forgot about the Sith buried underneath the rocks. So when the debris shift and the Sith rose out, Yuroic stared blankly at them, unsure what was going on.

As they charged at Yuroic, he panicked, some angry demon person was rushing straight to him. Fumbling around his person, he threw the bow at the Sith, the energy drawstring was not active as it flung at the Sith so he was just throwing a metal stick. He found his Lightsabers and stared at it, unsure what it was or how he was going to use it. However, there was a connection to the Lightsabers as if he knew them and they knew him. Activating the Lightsabers, he held them in a weak defence against the Sith's hard attacks. His armour absorbed most of the damage but it was starting to show wear and was torn in several places.

He was baffled by what was happening and why was this Force User was attacking him? Yuroic blocked the attacks, and on the defensive, he was not sure what to do. Backing up, Yuroic tried to make some space and avoid getting hurt but he was burnt in places and tired.​

if they're watching anyways
your_name_0.png

hJJw3Ng.png

AMCO AMCO
She was, indeed, surprised. It struck her how easy it was to fall into factionalism, even as someone aware and often combatting it. Auteme didn't believe people to be evil but the ideals and philosophy of the Sith were inherently flawed. As was Imperialism, and democracy, and all things, but when people chose to be good there would be peace and prosperity.

The young Jedi shook her head. "Choosing to do an evil thing and doing an evil thing because you're told are different, but ultimately have the same result. Intent is important but the ends never justify the means. When you choose and regret, it's likely you've chosen wrong."

She could see it -- the sliver of good, the little light that danced in the heart of every being. With conscience, sentience; morality came. Ethics, truth, good. It was always a matter of drawing it out. So, she drew it out. She pulled from her own heart and spoke honestly. Empathy flowed like a great river, breaking through the dams meant to guide or stop it.

"Power resides where others believe it resides, and right now I believe you have none. You're a slave to your 'quest', just like the Sith want you to be. That's not your choice."

She paused, then took a few steps closer, reaching to touch the tanks holding the Anzat. "You can do this without surrounding yourself with monsters and warmongers. The greatest power is the power of change, and it's clear to me that that is what you need."

She turned to Adrian. "You can stop. Stop regretting, rest well, be happy. But it's your choice."

1tYkiUV.png
Objective: Secure the facility's personnel... and research.
Equipment: Polyweave Suit, Shield Talisman, Empyrean Gland, [2] Jin'Pins
Writing Partner: Auteme Auteme

He could not help but smile slightly at the Jedi's unadulterated idealism, however impractical.

The ends never justified the means? Spoken like someone who shirked the difficult questions by clinging to unyielding principles, one unwilling to do what needs to be done when it broke her little rules. A pleasant enough way to live, but was it productive? Not when push came to shove.

"I regret moments where I have lost control, or acted out of blind selfishness, or followed along as hierarchy and tradition parted ways with reason..." A glint of ice in his eyes, his voice was firm yet quiet. "... but I do not regret those times I have done what was necessary, however unpleasant."

Amusement poking through as she approached the unconscious Anzati, Adrian simply chuckled.

"In a way, we are all a slave to our desires, our ideals, our goals. It's what it means to be alive. My fellow Sith have flaws, plentiful flaws, but the simple fact is that they remain the best outlet for my goals - I have little interest in seeing my "monsters"..." The annoyance in his voice was palpable, especially for one as difficult to offend as himself. "... curtailed, limited, or even slaughtered by the Jedi and your lackeys."

Smiling softly, he glanced towards the feral Anzat that surrounded them. "I am the Lord of Progress, not some empty-headed fanatic. Empire or no, my goal remains the same, the examination and subsequent improvement of that which I find lacking. The Anzat, for one - their inability to continue their existence without ending the lives of others is simply unacceptable..."

"... not that I am too dedicated to take the time to enjoy life - make no mistake, I love living."

Why else would he spend so much time on projects meant to prolong it ad infinitum?

The Devil | Kavar Lok Kas'Oni

SC3TueI.png

Lightsaber: X | Armor: X | Location: Anzat Caves | Post: 6 | Tag: WelshGuy WelshGuy | Theme: X
Pain shot through his body as the mutagenesis did its work, the Force drenched tissue expanding and hardening, increasing his strength substantially to the point that he could now likely crack doonium if he tried, at the cost of no longer being able to dodge attacks with the same agility that he had before.

This was made readily apparent when he failed to move out of the way of the stick of metal being thrown at him. But he cared not for violence and the death of this damnable Jedi was all that was on his mind. Even still, microtears within his muscles began to form with each wild and chaotic motion that would likely take days to heal if worsened to a critical point. The cost of calling upon the power of the Skator Hai.

The Devil chose to ignore it regardless, silently wondering why the Jedi's attempts to block his ravenous attacks - now done with lightsabers, which singed the Devil's hardened knuckles with every strike - were suddenly weaker in comparison to when they had first combated, where the man had easily held the advantage.

Was it a ploy? A trick? Something to get back into the advantage by luring the wrathful, partially mindless beast into a position once again where he could be felled in a single strike? He could not be sure as with many things in this unorthodox bout against the Jedi and he could still feel the Void Stone within struggling to retain its effect on the Devil. Perhaps it was something wrong within him, the misty slime of uncertainty that coated his body. Was that it the entire time? A growing weakness that hid behind the effects of the anathema of the Force?

"Does something trouble the mind, Jedi?" Kascalion asked - more of a growl - mid-overhand swing, once again barely blocked by the backstepping warrior. "What makes your defenses so weak at this most untimely hour?" He emphasized the question with a precisely aimed uppercut, intended to take the man off his feet and careen him into the rocky ceiling - if the Devil could get past the man's fragmenting physical bulwark.

Last edited:
SC3TueI.png

Equipment: Armour, Energy Bow, Lightsabers, Force Resistant Arrows, Explosive Arrows

The Sith went full on with their fists, punching and wailing into Yuroic. He wasn't prepared for this barbaric attack, Yuroic felt the metal of his armour dent and bruise his body. He was getting beaten hard and there wasn't much that he could do. He was panicking and all he could think was the way his slaver would beat him and leave him for dead in the alleys of Nar Shaddaa. His defensive strikes were becoming clumsy and less precise. Yuroic was went back to when he was fighting Sith on Mirial, the Sith that day had overpowered him and he lost an arm. He had also lost his Master and ended up on a much darker path than he had been previously been on. Which included being addicted to spice. He hated that his memories still remembered those days and the way he treated his friends.

"Jedi? Me... I am no Jedi, just slave boy from Nar Shaddaa..." Yuroic said in a small voice, scared and completely confused. Wind was knocked out of him as the uppercut to the gut sent him flying into the air. He hit the ceiling hard and grunted in pain. He slammed onto the ground, spitting blood and his head knocked a few times on the ceiling and the floor. The knock to his head, brought some focus back to him, he wasn't completely together but he was getting back into his competent self. He lifted his right arm and prepared to blast some lightning at the Sith, hoping to catch them off guard, but he forgot that his arm was robotic and to use Force Lightning on the arm would destroy it.

The blast from his arm wasn't massive but it shattered and shards of metal was sent everywhere. Yuroic was laying on his back and looked a mess, one arm down, cuts and bruised all over, panting slightly. He was unarmed now with nothing but the Force on his side, though Yuroic looked at the Sith and chuckled. "Ready to surrender?" Yuroic joked as some blood leaked from his lips.​

The Devil | Kavar Lok Kas'Oni

SC3TueI.png

Lightsaber: X | Armor: X | Location: Anzat Caves | Post: 7 | Tag: WelshGuy WelshGuy | Theme: X

There it was. The final nail in the coffin, at least as far as the Devil was concerned. The blast of lightning - and the blast from the man's exploding arm in general - was enough to send Kascalion flying backward into a sharp corner. The mutagenesis died downed from the impact against the edge, his muscle mass returning to their normal, albeit still definitively muscular, size.

Every inch of his body screeched like a night banshee in pain when he stood, the microtears ripping open the insides of his arms and legs and abdomen. Only through the sheer resolve of the Force swimming within him was he capable of standing, and even then, it was barely so. Metal shards had lodged themselves in his body, bringing electric blue to the surface to swim down his form in rivers, and parts of his skin were charred from the burst of lightning and metal.

He sighed, groaned, grunted, and growled with each painful step towards the now prone Jedi who somehow was still conscious. The absolute - almost righteous - endurance of humanity never ceased to surprise the Devil who slumped against the wall of the tunnel, the orbs in his eyes now returned to their white, subdued state.

"Ready to surrender?" the Jedi quipped, although it was altogether apparent that the fight was over.

Even if he managed to escape, do one last attack to throw Kascalion off-balance and rush away, neither man was able to sustain another minute of the bout. "You fought well," the Devil said sincerely and with a touch of begrudging respect. "You nearly defeated me and you beat yourself trying. I commend that. It displayed a vigor that not many Jedi have these days. They all showed so much...more...when I was but a young man. Tell me...what is your name before I kill you? Who are you and what was your story in this life?"

He would listen as the man told his story, and he would think about something that kept eating as his mind looking down upon this poor Jedi. The man had lost himself. That much was clear, for he claimed to be something he was not - likely something he was in his youth. What made Kascalion shudder as he thought of this was that he himself was not so different from this Jedi. He too was lost and confused, not knowing who he was in this life. And he knew he was to be something greater, something more, but he could not identify it.

He would have to go searching for it. Away from all of this.

When the man would finish with his story, if he could manage one, Kascalion would simply nod and give his solemn and earnest gratitude for making him realize what needed to be done.
"I will tell the tale of this battle for many years to come, Jedi. You have earned that."

He would then take the lightsaber still strapped to his belt, activate it, and, following one final utterance of thanks and praise for the Jedi's skills, throw a downward and weakened thrust towards the man's chest, hoping to finally end this combat.

SC3TueI.png

The Sith rose to his feet, while they were both fairly wounded but Yuroic knew his body was at its end, he had seen his end in a cave long ago, he told no one because he knew that everyone would try keeping him away from his fate. He coughed and laughed, in the end, his mind was demonstrating it was being clearer than it had for a number of years. "Yeah, I am well past my prime, it would have been a very interesting duel between us when I was at my prime and used all my skills. I also might have talked a lot more, I tend to annoy my opponents when I duel them. Or at least I use to. My name? My name is Yuroic Xeraic, I was a Jedi Master, I once led the Silver Jedi in battle and trained them. But my story, my story is meaningless, what matters is my legacy, the memories I shared and the lives I touched."

"I don't do big speeches, but I commend you for letting me talk before I die though, there are few Sith like you out there and I respect that. Hahaha." Yuroic coughed some blood up then leaned back, "If you truly want to know my story, I was a slave, I became free and I decided to become a Jedi. At one point I got addicted to spice, that was very interesting point in my life, then I got clean and got married, had daughters and realised I was ill. Dementia, I became a Jedi Master with dementia. That, that was probably what sucked the most. I forgot who my loved ones were, where I was or who I was at times. It was hard, but I knew this day was coming, the Force had shown me that." Yuroic explained, he didn't need to detail his life, it was a stepping stone in the grand scheme of things but he was happy to move forward.

"My one request, let my family bury me. Take my Lightsabers or my bow as your trophy if you need one, but let my family bury my body whole." Yuroic stated in a firm tone, his dying wish was that his body safely returned, otherwise he knew revenge and violence would follow this Sith. "I am glad you enjoyed this battle, war was never my style but it was always something I was good at unfortunately." The Lightsaber illuminate the cave, then it plunged into Yuroic's chest. The pain was instant and he gasped at the shock, his body shutting down as he gasped for breath. His remaining limbs went limp and his breath slowed to a stop as his eyes closed for the last time.

At last, Yuroic Xeraic, Jedi Master, Husband, Father and Friend, died.​

Snowy Hill Pass - Near Warehouse.
Joycelyn’s stuff:
Castellan shield, Zaudraka, Zealot’s Maille, a big, fluffy cloak, Jin’wodasir x3, SIF-7 Minos.
Risen Risen

The snow and ice began to melt rapidly, running away from her in streams and droplets of trickling water or rising as visible vapour only to cool again and fall outside the range of her radiant heat. Slowly, as if cutting through water, she straightened the sword out ahead of her.

From the black blade, globules of fire dripped down onto the ground around her. The flames crashed into the drying ground like molten plastic, but then began to morph and move. Eyes of white-hot glared out from an indistinct face as the globules opened large mouths filled with teeth of molten rock. Hands and feet were created then discarded as they moved, rolling climbing, crashing into their surroundings with the erratic motions of a wildfire. Dark smoke rolled off them, and an even darker presence exuded from these tainted forms of living fire.

Find him” -She barked to her spawn.

And the fires set out in every direction. The snow and water hissed against their presence, but they plowed through the cold and windy terrain with unnatural ferocity.

She swept Zaudraka to the side. The blade seemed to exude less heat now, and the Princess too appeared to have taken some toll from the summoning. She turned her back to the ledge and peered into the darkness, seeking, searching.

Deep down, the living fire reminded her of lanterns she and her sister had made when they were young: Stacking snowballs onto each other with a little gap in every corner, then putting in a small lantern. It was a good memory, piercing through the anger and the hate.

But the pain in her shoulder served as a reminder: You are not safe. She is not safe. Fight.

How long can you stay warm like that?” She shouted out to apparent nothingness. “Not indefinitely, I think.

The Princess turned again, left shoulder to the ledge, eyes piercing the dark. Fire still searching.

The fires are sniffing you out.” “My troops will occupy this pass, and your friends will be repelled from Anzat.

Her tone was deadpan, factual.

Surrender and I will be merciful.

The sword in her hand writhed against the words. Joycelyn searched for thoughts, feelings, anything that might roll off a mind in doubt.

j2Tn1a2.jpg

T h e C o m p o u n d
Pom-Side.jpg

Goal: Corrupt the child
In the Vicinity of: AMCO AMCO & Auteme Auteme | Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf & Darlyn Excron Darlyn Excron

'Tainted little heart," the Nightsister thought, watching the child as she spoke. She might just like to see what the Nightsisters could teach her, that is if Lirri is capable of developmentally catching up to the level of the Initiates. Pom wondered as she prepared a test.

The Nightsister stood absolutely motionless, yet prepared to defend them should the beasts truly earn her reaction. She stood watching the girl physically defend herself against the far more bigger and brutal Anzati.

The Nightsister Matriarch took a deep breath before she spoke, her aura dripping with Coercion, she sent out a primal sensation, pheromones drifted up and carried upon the breeze. The Force radiated from her spirit, luring the Anzati to their location.

And Pom spoke to the child, the answers the little girl sought which the Demons revealed into the sorceress' mind. "The Anzati chose to do this to themselves. They believe they are evolved beings…that they are special and blessed this way. What a horrible apostasy they truly are."

A horde of the vampiric creatures reacted to the lure and suddenly rushed from the ships which they occupied. The creatures were bloodied and revolting, Gray Matter torn and clung to their hausˈtella. The ran straight for the two who stood amidst their circle in the courtyard.

"There are more coming now!" Pom shouted in feigned fright to unnerve the youth. "We are boxed in! We must kill them before they get us!"

The number of the beasts approaching then encircling the two increased by the second.

The Nightsister readied her stance and waved her arms, moving the Force to crush the throats of the ravenous Anzati. She tossed a vial of her potions at a number among the lot.

The Anzati creatures gasped, clutching at their faces, as their flesh fizzed and fumed, burned by acid, before falling dead upon the asphalt. Another large wave of Anzati rushed through the open gate, to join the others in their attempt to over run the Nightsister and the Jedi.

Pom Stych Tivé rained down the emotion of being caught up in a frenzy upon the sensitivities of the youth.

"More!" she shouted. "We MUST protect the innocent people!" Her words hollow, her intentions sadistic. She hoped to push the child beyond her capacity for rationality.

The Nightsister produced the Illusion that the survivors from the ships were crying out to them for help.

The Anzati however, are many, and they would not permit passage. They continuously reached out to grab at the two.

The Nightsister fought them back, keeping them at arms length, her counter against them portraying ferociousness! She let them occasionally grip her body, to escalate a sense of urgent desperation of the moment.

Guardian Angel | Light of Ashla
Lirri Vendar
Padawan
PGnl8Jw.png
Equipment: Gilenwave Jedi cloth | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit undersuit | Yellow blade lightsaber | G1 OmniLink
Tag(s): Pom Stych Tivé Pom Stych Tivé
rhbR1i4.png

Lirri watched at once what the Mistress had told her, and on the other watched the Anzati, who were constantly approaching. And the Nightsister also attacked them as they approached. The little girl almost just shook her head at what was happening. The mirialan had never seen anything like this from any Jedi Master, and she had never really met others. What she saw was stunning and terrible at the same time.

All of this only confirmed that she really had to fight the Dark Side, as one would expect from a Jedi. But now she needed the adult, because without her she would surely have died herself. She had no problem with that, since “there is no death, there is the Force”, but then there would have been no one to protect the innocent. Yes, the innocent, as the evil aunt said.

As the members of the Anzati came closer and tried to reach out to them, she slammed with a lightsaber and cut in their direction, causing quite a few limbs to fall to the ground, even before the witch had killed them.

”We need reinforcements, we will not be able to persevere!”

Considering the enemy was constantly coming, the little girl was not very skilled. For now, however, she was able to cut down the enemy as they tried to come closer, though in this the evil aunt had much greater merit than Lirri herself. She was just trying to keep the “beasts” from getting through them. Her only idea was what she could do against the dark side creatures…

She reached out and began to concentrate, recalling to herself the power of the Light Side and this began to radiate from herself. Her determination, her strength as a shield. It was like a torch in the darkest night. The Anzati stopped in spite of their savagery. Now they just didn't dare go near the girl or the Nightsister behind her.

iX0r3My.png

j2Tn1a2.jpg

T h e C o m p o u n d
Pom-Side.jpg

Goal: Deal with ship saboteurs​
In the Vicinity of: AMCO AMCO & Auteme Auteme | Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf & Darlyn Excron Darlyn Excron

Well everything was going well, weighing heavily upon the heart of the child until…the Nightsister suddenly experienced a pang of burning sensations all over her body. At first she could not understand it, then she realized the child was concentrating on something.

Something horrific!

'Sneaky,'
she thought. Luckily the Force Light was not overbearing. The Nightsister could not believe the reaction of the Anzati. 'They are eating it up, like tortured beings!' Pom only allowed her gaze to fall upon the scene momentarily. Force Light is her Kryptonite. She must not allow this to continue!

The Anzati began to close in on the girl, surrounding her like she is their blessed queen. While they encroached, wanting for more of the Force Light which Lirri bore them, the Mistress Malcontent shrugged off her ill sensations and vehemently pushed outward with wave of her own, one of misery and agony, upon the entire mosh pit of Anzati. She did not touch the girl with her influence this time, only the vampires succumbed to her influence. She caused them to return to their primal urge to feed. Pom permitted them to get close to herself as well, adding to the frightful scene, feigning herself a victim as much as the poor young Jedi.

"Oh, KILL THEM! Quickly!" she begged of the Jedi. "It's no use to reason with them!" For afterall the little girl already suspected that the Nightsister's skills would revolve around the card table! Surely Pom would not offer adequate assistance! "Save yourself!" she cried out, while she allowed the Anzati to tug at her arms, each trying to get the best grip on her, the Nightsister still gripping tiny potions of inactive acid in her closed fists. She fed the creatures another suggestion, that the child in all her trickery, needs to be stopped.

Equipment: Ashlas wristguard | Blaster pistol with a stun setting | Stun baton | Two Lightsabres | Brion Substance Regulator | Electromagnetic pulse emitter | Heavy Covert Armour
Allied tag: Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Sakadi Marathi Sinvala
Hostile tag: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim

header3.png

Defend the Village

She was wise. Mathieu looked to the Jedi Master as she spoke of how they could not fight the feral Anzat. He was puzzled as to what alternative plan she had in mind, but he believed in her. The question about whether the local birds would want the breadcrumbs brought a smile to his face - here they stood, locked in an argument with the Empress Regent of the Eternal Empire and she still had the peace of mind to think of what would be the best option for the birds. "I am sure, Master" his words came with a smile, but it would not linger.

Some of the feral beings were much faster than expected. Still, Mathieu was not sloppy himself and was well equipped to close distances in a short amount of time, both due to his physical attributes, but also due to his skill with self enhancement and in this case, Force Speed. His eyebrows furrowed "The villagers" he said, certain that Sakadi already knew that he meant to say that they were in danger. Looking at both of them, he let out a quick "Tune in to this comms channel" he sent his fellow Jedi an awkward look - at least she'd be able to hear them. Mathieu then started moving in the direction of a meeting hall by the outskirts of the village but still afforded his superior a glance - if she commanded him to stop, he would do so. If not, his path to save the endangered villagers would continue.

Once there, he saw several Feral Anzat trying to enter the building, using their impressive strength to try to tear open the doors - but the non feral ones had great strength too and seemed to be resisting for the moment. Using his stim regulator, the Padawan activated a strength enhancing stim and brought out his stun baton and blaster pistol - naturally, it was set to stun mode. "Sorry Sakadi" he whispered before raising the blaster and firing off four shots at the ones standing by the front doors facing the village. The first two bolts hit their marks but the remaining two feral Anzat managed to step aside, showcasing both impressive reflexes and speed. The two dashed towards the Padawan who aimed the blaster at them - they were feral and rushing straight towards him. Their path was not difficult to predict and so, the two remaining ones were also downed by his blaster. It was odd, seeing how peaceful they looked after having being stunned - but what happened after they woke was not known to him.

Wanting to secure the building, he started running around it and found one Anzat just around the corner to the back facing the chokepoint leading up to the village. With a quick whack, he managed to down the foe. But the action wouldn't end there, for another one was trying to enter the building's window up ahead. It would meet the same fate as the others, for the large Morellian fired a stun bolt which knocked it right out. His time as a Mercenary were paying off for his aim was true - although, he probably had his parents to thank for that.

"A few went that way, help!" someone looked out of the window on the second floor and pointed in the direction opposite to where he had left Sakad. Mathieu nodded before rushing in that direction. Soon, he saw four Anzat. One of them turned and started to dash towards him with murder in the eyes. Two of the others were attacking the final one who was defending himself with a wooden plank used for construction on one of the larger buildings. Not intending to wait, Mathieu rushed forth to face the one charging at him. Once they were at close enough range, he fired a stun bolt at the foe, knocking him out. Never stopping, he continued his charge forwards. Firing now was too big of a risk, seeing as he could stun the person he was there to protect.

Strength enhanced, comming with tremendous speed and wearing heavy armour, he tackled the one closest to him, sending them back a few metres. The one who still stood threw themselves at the Jedi but he managed to block their attack with his baton and smack them in the head with his armoured wrist, promptly knocking them out. This method probably caused them more harm - but he didn't think he had much choice. The one whom had been tackled was getting back up but was quickly downed before they got a chance to do anything.

Still with plenty of stamina to go, he spoke with a commanding tone "Find cover. Warn the others." He would defend the villagers, there was no question in his mind about it. And his actions had probably saved more lives than he would count already.

Lark

Saint of the Damned
Tags: Alyssa Shinobu Alyssa Shinobu

Quite a bit of wrath in this one, Lark thought. Is it simply the poorly controlled temperament children tend to show when they're shrugged off and ignored? Or is there something more malignant lurking within her? I'd wager a bit of both. But still, it would be a shame for such a power to never be truly realized. Perhaps not here, not now. The seed of the Dark Side has been planted within her. Now its time for a bit of water.

But Alyssa didn't seem to be in much of a talking mood, especially since cutting someone up with dozens of glass shards wasn't exactly the most inviting of propositions. But sometimes showing was just as effective as telling. It was one thing for Lark to tell her that her powers were being repressed, but another to leave her broken on the floor, questioning how she lost. Forced to relive that moment of suffering night after night, her screams jolting her awake, unable to come to terms with the trauma.

One would desperately search for something, anything that might explain such defeat. And after some time soul-searching they'll some to the somewhat anticlimactic conclusion: They simply weren't strong enough. And they would never be strong enough unless they toyed with powers that had been withheld from them. They suffered humiliation, but from that point they could grow into their true potential. Alyssa would have to figure this out on her own, but Lark was more than willing to set her out on this path.

"Is that so? Well, you've got a hidden flair for it. Your skills are impressive," he started, as Alyssa tossed the makeshift firebomb towards him. "And your quick-thinking even more so."

Smiling softly, he let the vial of flames hit his chest. His armor would take the brunt of the heat, but he could still feel the familiar sensation of fire cloaking parts of his upper body. It hurt, but he was reborn in flames. Trained in the most infernal of volcanoes, nearly drowned in embers. Fire was an old friend, a near constant companion. "I've got enough scarred, pink flesh at the moment, thank you kindly," Lark said, as he drew his enchanted Sith sword in his free hand. He swung his blade downwards to meet her strike, and he swung hard. Their weapons clashed, Lark's body surrounded by small plumes of smoke and cracks of fire, he monitored his breathing to insure he didn't inhale dangerous amounts of the toxin.

As their weapons met each other, Lark immediately pushed his body forwards, attempting to make Alyssa stumble or take a step back. Then he aimed a solid kick straight for her chest. She boasted that she'd teach him something, and perhaps she was right. And in turn, Lark would teach her what true ignominy felt like.

Objective: Get back Sith Intel
Tags: Lark Lark

"N-No way!" Alyssa's eyes widened filled with wonder and perplexion. Lark stood there BURNING! It was like he ignored the flames themselves as they danced around his body a cloud of smoke and embers seemingly doing nothing to him...no less than nothing he almost seemed to enjoy the burning sensation on his body as it blackened the air. A Lightsaber is still hotter than fire. She thought as she swung her blade upward only for it to be slammed to the floor with enormous force. Alyssa lifted with all her strength but the girl simply wasn't mightily enough to move his adversaries blade. Harshly the wind was wretched from her lungs as Lark landed a firm kick to her chest sending the girl tumbling into the metal wall behind her.

Her back ached almost as much as her chest as blood trickled down her face and dripped onto her shoulder. She wanted to whimper but just the thought of giving Lark the satisfaction made her blood burn almost as much as the fire around Lark's chest. Alyssa could almost feel her pupils become slits as she stared down Lark excessive anger corrupting her thoughts. I'll tear his jaw from his mouth then I'll burn his eyes out with acid then-NO! I mustn't give in! Not to him not to ANYONE! I touched the darkness once and it ruined my life. I NEVER want to go through that again it's just too much for one person to endure too much for me to endure. I can't take it, losing yourself to something that never fills something that always starves for more and more until...until there's nothing left.

Alyssa cradled her forehead as she rose to her feet her determined demeanor surprising been to her. Blue light filled the lab as Alyssa drew her weapon and brought it adjacent to her head a maneuver that clearly telegraphed her intentions. There's a weak point in his attack...somewhere. I just have to keep attacking until I find it! Alyssa charged at lark only now taking note of her injuries as her bleeding and lacerated legs cried out in agony. I've already taken more damage than I would have liked but that doesn't matter now! If I want to win I have to push forward despite the setbacks. Alyssa belted out a flurry of attacks each one with more momentum and power than the last.

"Now listen here, you gluttonous cretin! I've had it with your antics and your horrid sense of humor!" Alyssa brought her blade over her head and engaged Lark in a blade lock. He was physically strong, much stronger than she but even with her face crinkled up Alyssa refused to show signs of struggle. "You said your flesh is burnt pink right?! Well, prepare to have that skin turned to ash!" After her mandatory berating, Alyssa closed her mouth toxic fumes low on her list of favorite things to breathe.

Equipment: Lightsabers, Cosaint Bracers, Covert Jedi Robes, standard equipment (Bio)
Ally: Mathieu Brion Mathieu Brion
Opposing: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim

dkpurple.png

Of course, anything she projected that could prove the Empress Regent was ignored. That was fine; it was not like the Jedi expected a useful or compromising answer. Mathieu however, did not disappoint her. Returning his kind smile with one of her own, the Sephi reached out. "Good!" At least the birds would be getting a meal today, unlike the feral Anzati.

Ingrid rushed off before they had time to coordinate the defenses of the village. The three of them were all that stood between the conscious Anzati, and their feral, monstrous counterparts. But not for long.

Mathieu came up with the same plan and already called out to her to take action. "Don't worry. I'm on it." She replied, unclipping the comlink from her belt. It was one of the many devices which were useless to her, due to her mutism. But her own comlink had a few built-in options. Most prominently, the option to transmit her location as emergency or to call reinforcements. In this case, the reinforcements being the three dreadnoughts that hovered in orbit above Anzat.

The Sephi would transmit the signal as she took a few dozen steps back, ready to defend the chokepoint that connected the outskirts to the inner village. Defending it would be left to the lone figure in white. Both Mathieu and Ingrid had rushed off to save what few people lived in the buildings outside of the spire. Their valiant efforts scattered the attackers, but not all gave up so quickly. The feral Anzati who used the ensuing chaos to try and reach the inner city, however, were met by Sakadi.

The Sephi raised her lavender hands, palms opened gently, as she summoned the Living Force in a single breath. For over five decades had she studied telepathy, and the arts of influencing the mind. If there was one thing her studies had taught her, it was that all weak-minded beings think alike. And these twisted Anzati's minds were broken. Engrossed in their thirst for 'soup', a thirst she could quench.

Her own tranquility moved through the Force like a ripple, washing over the Anzati as they came at her. Reaching out to their dark minds was draining, and required the utmost from the Sephi. These weren't normal creatures, but they could be tamed nevertheless. That much was proven when their growls and screams died away, and the feral Anzati stopped in their tracks. The iron will that reached projected a clear message.

"Be on your way, Dark Ones. Your thirst cannot be quenched here."

Like commanded, the monsters backed down. Without a single drop of blood shed or blow dealt, the feral Anzati crawled back into the mist.

Although it was an incredible display, the Jedi Master could not hold the line like this all day. Asserting her will over six to fourteen of these creatures already gave her a headache. But luckily, she wouldn't have to hold the line for more than 15 minutes. The dreadnoughts would send reinforcements soon; enough to aid the village. Although that left her with an unresolved matter. One she would give the benefit of the doubt.

"Empress L'erim. I asked the Concord for reinforcements and they will be arriving soon. I'd like to thank you for aiding the village, despite your aversion of us." The only way to prevent further violence was to be the bigger person, no matter how much she disliked it. "But I suggest that you leave now, before they arrive." Otherwise, their conflict would just grow bigger and bigger. If the Empress Regent truly cared about the safety of the village, she would take this opportunity to leave. "Oh, and I'm not bluffing."

Lady Ingrid L’lerim-Ragal
Empress Regent of the Eternal Empire, Overlord of the Eternal Empire, the Emperor's hand
The Red Witch; Director of Blackwatch; Baroness of Vengard, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium
1tYkiUV.png
Equipment: 2x Sigra vibroblade | 2x Striith vibrosword | 2x red blade lightsaber shoto | Heilagr MK. I Assassin Armour | Shield talisman | G1 OmniLink | BCR-X10 Sniper Rifle | Empyrean gland | Taozin amulet
Ground forces: 0/2 Smoke demons
Tags: Mathieu Brion Mathieu Brion | Sakadi Marathi Sinvala Sakadi Marathi Sinvala
dRUm20K.png

Background music:
Elena Siegman - Abracadavre

She no longer received an answer from the Jedi, to be honest, she didn't expect it. She was unaware that there weren’t really as many victims where she went, just a total of two, the others hallucinating because of her injury. Even so, the woman still didn’t understand what the Jedi were doing here, what they wanted on a planet where every single person in the population, if they didn’t want to be completely weakened or starved, had to eat the brains of sensible beings. It was such a level of contradiction for her.

They protect someone so that they can be killed by hundreds or tens of thousands of people per hundred years after that. She didn’t look for logic in why this is so. In the end, her head still hurts, which she didn’t want at the moment. She wasn't in the best possible condition either. And she had no idea she had underestimated her injury again. Okay, last time she didn’t, she was just lying about not dying so she hoped Adrian wouldn’t worry about her.

But now, on the other hand, she really didn’t know she was just imagining and hallucinating. The red-haired woman didn't care where the two Jedi were going, she had already booked herself that they were doing nothing. The bestial Anzati, on the other hand, was very dangerous, the two with which the two Smoke Demons fought were able to kill the demons, though the demons also killed them. Thus, only the two opponents with whom Ingrid fought remained and they felt neither she had cut them nor the venom.

The dance continued between them that they were trying to kill her and the woman was try to kill them. Luck came when they both froze. She had no idea what or how long it could all take. She had absolutely no idea that the Jedi Master had done all this or was trying to do something. She took advantage of the situation and cut off both heads. The two beastly Anzati fell to her feet.

That’s when she received the telepathic message, however, she no longer responded to that message. The next moment she became imperceptible in the Force and could not be seen with the naked eye or machines thanks to the Force Cloak. She went out to the coordinate where Adrian's men had arrived with the medical team. When the dropship took off, she sent another telepathic message to AMCO AMCO .

~ I'm going to you now, I'll be get there soon. These Jedi are crazy, I can’t wait to get out of here… ~

At that time, however, she did not know that she would not reach her lover because she had lost consciousness again on the dropship, so the Overlord was taken to the ship of the Sith Lord instead of Adrian, and only a message was sent to the Dark Counsellor about it not to wait for the arrival of the Regent Empress. Roughly ten minutes later, she finally received regular care for her injury, now in safe conditions.

//OOC: Last post, and thank you for the game! //
lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Lirri Vendar
Padawan
PGnl8Jw.png
Equipment: Gilenwave Jedi cloth | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit undersuit | Yellow blade lightsaber | G1 OmniLink
rhbR1i4.png

Lirri was able to do this, but not more than that, in an acolyte of a similar age, she would probably have done more damage than in the evil aunt. In fact, the little girl had never tried this on an enemy, but she thought that the stronger someone was, the less affected it would be. And the Anzati were animalistic enough to be good to them, while having no effect on the evil aunt.

However, she was not happy with what she felt from the aunt. The Anzati didn’t come any closer as long as she maintained her ability because they were afraid of the power of the Light Side, but the aunt did something to them that made them uninterested and tried to throw themselves at the girl and the Nightsister. Lirri couldn’t do much in this situation, because if she maintains the revelation of the Light Side, the Anzati can kill both of them. That is, Lirr can die for sure, because the aunt will certainly be able to defend herself.

Even so, it didn't look like it now. But there was no doubt that the woman would even sacrifice the little girl to achieve her goals. So she was forced to finish this by the time the animal beings came even closer. Lirri activated her lightsaber and struck down the enemy. More limbs fell to the ground. However, because of the madness, the enemy creatures just came on as if they didn’t feel any pain. So she had to kill them.

”Why are you doing this? They would run away! Unless you intend to kill me.”

But she couldn't do anything yet, because she had a duty to protect everyone, and if the Anzati got through here, who knows how many would die, innocent. So she hoped the evil aunt had some better idea than she had done so far.

iX0r3My.png

j2Tn1a2.jpg

T h e C o m p o u n d
Pom-Side.jpg

Goal: Deal with ship saboteurs​

'Oh the heartstrings.'

Pom's interaction with Jedi led her to form the opinion that they are quick to destroy, harbor deep rooted aggression, and hide behind the premise that they are absolutely correct in their views, their ways and their dealings of justice. Pom herself, never assumed her philosophies of life to be any path to personal nirvana. She does however, hold to her belief that a tranquil society is based on unified conformity, subjugation being the key to success.

As a Jedi youth only partially reacted in the manner expected, she fought admirably, yet her words spoken to the Nightsister reflected discord with the situation. Pom determined Lirri might be redeemable from her Dogma.

People rushed across the tarmac to the ships which awaited them. Pom watched the little Astromech Droid she had brought with her, rock back and forth upon the gangplank before turning to race inside one of the ships. Their issues amended, the hull was sealed from the inside and engines ignited.

Pom, laced in the grip of the Anzati, now gained a little elbow room as the vampiric race crowded the child a little more. She set her thumb upon her ring and spun it around her finger. With her other hand she used the Force to pull the child towards her and gripped hold of her shoulder. Pricking her finger on a poisoned splinter fashioned into her ring, the Nightsister whispered a short incantation while her Magick tore a porthole to the Netherworld. She emitted a shockwave outward from her being to thrust away the encroaching Anzati. While Pom tugged the youth into the porthole with her, the witch tossed another acid vial into the crowd of Vampires while allowing the porthole to seal between themselves and their attackers.

Her eyes accustomed to a most sudden shift into darkness, quickly acclimated to see around her, turning black as coals. She answered the youth's question, "They would only run from us to kill whomever else they pass in their wake. I kept them from doing just that." Even if this is not any way the Jedi would approve, it got the job done; the Nightsister bought the remaining ship crew the time they required to make repairs and escape the planet's surface.

Last edited:
Remembering Wildflowers
risen_jedi_symbol_v2.png

Dramatis Personae: Joycelyn Zambrano Joycelyn Zambrano

Wait.

Deep scarlet light undulated from the clifftop, the chaotic glow of dark magic. Hungry flame slithered in the air, underneath the air, like parasitic worms squirming between muscle and skin. Their awful presence mingled with the aurora. Risen forced down a wave of nausea.

Wait.

Her words, as weighty and certain as her footfalls, narrated his demise. She portended the defeat of the Jedi on Anzat, and it seemed true. Risen was not prone to fear — but neither was he prone to foolishness, and only a fool would ignore the chill of those scorched words. Risen set his gaze forward and steeled his mind.

Allya’s name, just wait.

Embers danced over the ledge. Risen slipped, chips of ice skittering into the ravine below before he caught his footing. They were coming closer. Let them. Hold your nerve until you see them, shivering over the cliff face in hellish red. Until they come close.

The wan-shen hummed on his shoulder. Breath, whatever Risen could spare, spiraled in ribbons around the blade and haft. Your weapon wants to move, Beshav had told him. It wants to strike. In those years, and in the years since then, the spear had become a part of him. An extension, a companion, inseparable. Many of his cohort had named theirs. Risen did, too. He had forgotten the name until now, forgotten why he had chosen it. At that point, he probably didn’t know.

Now it was clear. He’d named it for a truth he knew, but hadn’t realized.

He’d named it Sail, for it carried the wind with it.

Silence encircled crackling fire and crunching footsteps. Those bright, dark motes peeked over the edge. Their master approached behind. At the last moment, Risen summoned as much breath as he could, poised Sail…

And threw.

BOOM.

Sail exploded upward into the cold sky. Air encased it, guided it with more speed than Risen had ever mustered. A shockwave followed in its wake, the sonic disturbance scattering snow, shattering ice, causing the flames to waver or perhaps extinguish. It rang in Risen’s ear like cannonfire, even though he was expecting it.

Risen leapt up as high as he could on failing ground, following the wake of his weapon. Ice crumbled beneath his feet. He appeared just over the side of the ledge, emptiness beneath him, eye-level with the giant.

He hoped she was weary. He hoped she was stunned. He had reclaimed surprise for one passing moment, and he hoped it would be enough.

Sail would linger in the sky, its home, but in the meantime Risen was not unarmed. He lunged with his cortosis ore dagger, but not for the throat, heart, or head. He lunged for the shoulder, the left shoulder, where he’d struck once before and where the shield did not fully cover.

Disable the sword arm.

He twisted to try grappling, holding onto the shield if he could, though it would sear his hands. He didn’t need to disarm her, strike her, or even immobilize her. All he hoped was that he could use the shockwave and the terrain to put the giant off of her footing, and send her tumbling into the abyss below.

He hoped he would not follow.

Last edited:
Lirri Vendar
Padawan
PGnl8Jw.png
rhbR1i4.png

Luckily, Lirri saw that more and more people had reached their safety shuttles, so the little girl could already safely say that she was doing her job well despite the bad conditions, or at least was doing quite well. Meanwhile, even the evil aunt did a few things, though she didn’t have so much time and opportunity to pay attention to it. She shuddered in surprise as the evil aunt grabbed her shoulder, and after that came something she hadn't expected at all.

A few seconds later she was in a completely dark place, still seeing some kind of fissure closing, connecting the former place with where they were now. She wanted to go back to help those who were still there because that was her duty. Lirri turned to her words so she could look up at the evil aunt. The Padawan disagreed, they should have stayed there and helped, even if it meant becoming one with the Force.

”Take me back, they still need our help!”

She said firmly and “threateningly” as much as a thirteen-year-old child could do that. In any case, there was no anger or similar emotion in her voice, only determination. After that, that is, she realized again that she was in a different place than before. Here she no longer felt at all, as she did on Anzat.

”Where are we? Where did you bring us?”

iX0r3My.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom