Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Work In Progress Battlegroup Andor

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
GENERAL INFORMATION
SOCIAL INFORMATION
  • Headquarters: Nadiri Dockyards
  • Ports of Call:
  • Goals: Power Projection - Though it is often said the Galactic Alliance posses"s one of the most powerful military organizations in the galaxy, the lack of available dedicated Expeditionary Forces has long been a bane of the premier insinuation. Though military forces such as Battlegroup Kenobi have successfully operated outside the boundaries of Alliance space, most 'hawks' would note this was done through the cooperation of the New Imperial Armada, utilizing allied space in order to resupply and support (often inadvertently) the forces of the Third Sector. The failures of the Ziost Campaign only galvanized further support for what would eventually become Battlegroup Andor, a sector fleet scale war group capable of Projecting Power with, or without allied support.
BACKGROUND INFORMATION
  • Patron(s):
    • Cassian Jeron Andor; Namesake
    • Gial Ackbar
    • Amilyn Holdo
    • Jyn Erso
  • Attached Ground Forces: 342nd Star Corps
  • Motto: "Et Reversus est ad Inferos" - To Hell and Back
  • Offical Color(s): Grey & Red; Blue & White
  • Nicknames (Deregatory):
    • Star Trash
    • Nerfherders (Common Among Anti-Alliance Organizations & Individuals)
  • Nicknames (Endearing):
    • Cassian's Boys
    • Yellow Jackets, etc
  • Historical Predecessor: Galactic Alliance Third Fleet
  • Formation Date: 866 ABY
  • Formed From: Galactic Alliance Second Expeditionary Fleet

MEMBERS

Name:​
Command:​
Unit(s):
Admiral Zahara MynetoBattlegroup Command | ANV 'Defiance'Task Force Defiance
General Zark San Tekka Zark San Tekka Battlegroup Command | 342nd Star CorpsNot Applicable
Rear Admiral Constantine Oliva Constantine Oliva ANV 'Revenge'253rd Line
Commodore Liedran Kathause Liedran Kathause ANV 'Cadence'Third Expeditionary
Commander Andien Gale Andien Gale UnknownTask Force Defiance
Commander Bashir Bashir ANV 'City of Ashes'Task Force Defiance

HISTORICAL INFORMATION

Reunited, and unified under the leadership of the Galactic Alliance, the worlds of the Core rebuilt. One by one, massive, dormant shipyards were brought back online, military stations armed and staffed, and civil traffic resumed. While peaceful, and often times enthusiastic, the reunification of the Core prepared the new galactic governments for the challenged it would undoubtedly face moving forward. For one, keeping the peace in the governed territories of the Federation would be a nigh impossible task, one with a price tag most politicians wouldn't even consider.

But they did.

The organization of the newly established Galactic Alliance Defense Force was clear, High Admiral's would lead vast Sector Fleets, enforcing the rule of law in space, and for a while this simple and often times easy structure kept the peace, not to mention the earliest of the GADF's Expeditionary forces completed their missions without a hitch. That is until the opening stages of the Third Imperial Civil War.

With the Alliance commited to it's new ally in the New Imperial Order, armies and fleets were deployed from the Third Sector under the command of the former Corellian Admiral Dracken Pryce . Every victory brought with it a terrible cost, and by the end of the first year the Third Fleet had been all but decimated, fighting contuing only by being reinforced by aspects of the First Fleet under Cassius Callaesar. Reorganization was desperately needed, and in the adminstration of Adhira Chandra, it was done.

The Third Fleet and elemnts of the Second would be reformed into Battlegroup Kenobi

Last edited:
:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Zahara Myneto Zahara Myneto

There are a couple of things that we need to start with.

1. Affiliation - Please link Galactic Alliance

2. Many of the subs you are using are closed market and under their affiliations do not list the galactic alliance in the submission. As such I am going to need to ask you to provide permissions. If there is a blanket permission somewhere you will need to provide that.

There may be more I will ask, but start here while I review the rest of this submission.

Judah Lesan Judah Lesan

Alright, so I linked the GA. And as for the permissions, I added them however they state Alliance (As in Core Alliance), Grayson Imperium, and The Republic. But, as you know, the GA is all of these former factions so let me know if I have to adjust.

The permissions have to be specific to the faction you’ve listed in affiliation or you personally. While the factions may have merged to make the Galactic Alliance the factions that made them up now no longer exist on the map. And for those who do not have that history or know it, these permissions don’t help.

So this is what we need to do before going forward. You need permission personally or you need to prove the Galactic Alliance has them by name. It might be tedious but we don't work off precedence, and I can’t just assume things when it comes to permissions.

Anything that is for Greyson Imperium or Republic need to reflect the change to galactic alliance in the permissions or new permissions will be needed.

You may also want to check to see if the companies you are using have generic permissions listed on their company page. Sometimes those are edited to reflect current realities.

However you decide to track those down let me know.

Thank you so much for this!

There is one more thing we need to take care of and then we should be good to go.

Under the field for Fleet Size you need to choose from one of the provided sizes. I have listed them below for you just in case.

Fleet Size: Choose from Small, Medium, Large, Huge

I am guessing where you have Very Large you mean Huge. Ping me when you get that fixed, and I'll get this moved up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom