Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junction Uprising of Epoch | Second Great Hyperspace War | Junction of GA - Ianane III and BOTM - Thearterra

banenrwetgnikjow.png

Objective: Assist rebels/kill Mawites
POV: Arlo Renard, a Chaldean Mystic
Tags: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble (engaging)

Faced with Kahlil regaining the Force and unleashing the brunt of his power, Arlo elected to focus on protecting himself. The lightning was especially concerning, for if it hit him, it could paralyze him or even stop his heart.

So he maintained his shield, gritting his teeth as he held the line. Kahlil floated away, still discharging lightning.

Surrounded by the halo of dispelled energy, Arlo saw the blaster appear in his hand. Given how much he was already struggling to resist, he realized that he was about to get shot.

The two blaster shots punctured his shield. One struck his shoulder, the other struck his chest. The one that hit his chest glanced off his armor, while the one that hit his shoulder burned through to flesh. He let out a yelp, then steeled himself against the pain...

… and deflected the Force lightning darting across his shield toward Kahlil.

Let’s give this Sith a taste of his own medicine.

Kahlil_Div.png

The steady stream of lightning cut off.

Too late.

His own power sent back to him Kahlil could only suffer through it. His floating form fell to the ground with a dull thud, his whole body tensing with the electrical surge. Pain. So much pain. He wasn't sure when but his blaster was crushed in his grip. Seconds? Seconds was all it'd take for someone to take advantage of his briefly paralyzed state. Chit. He tensed, willing himself through the pain to at least be aware of Arlo. But would he be too slow?

Ishani Dinn Ishani Dinn

banenrwetgnikjow.png

Seto Du Couteau, Senator of Empress Teta
Action: Organize and Assist with the Alliance Take over of the EEC
Weapons: REC-EVS/01 "Sohei" - Pattern Electro-Vibrosword
Attire

JiGZUcY.png

Hostile takeovers of any companies were rather rude awakenings for many of unsuspecting CEOs or board members. Less chance for them to entrench themselves and drag out a large civil dispute in front of the courts with countless overpaid lawyers. The situation with the dismantling and taking over of the Epoch Engineering Corporation was not the situation laid out before, the EEC were neither unsuspecting and willing to simply hand over everything to the Alliance. No, in fact it seems to be quite the opposite. Seto sighed inwardly as he walked alongside several other members of the Galactic Alliance Monetary Authority. A somewhat less than glamorous name for an organization that struck fear in the hearts of any Corporatist for the largest headache inducing organization of the Alliance. Possible second only to the Jedi themselves, and that is including their mind tricks.

Holding up his data-slate, the young Du Couteau heir silently read through a few reports before narrowing his eyes on the last few strange occurances. Raising an eyebrow he turned towards the other auditors on the executive floor searching and extracting every piece of data they could possibly find. Quickly he moved towards the Chancellor, offering a quick but respectful bow, he began to speak. “The acquisition process of the EEC will no doubt draw many eyes from the Market Watchers, so many eyes in fact the Markets have already priced in the collapse and redistribution of the EEC to several other Companies.” Seto spoke, running down his reports as quickly as possible.

“Of course many will question the mergers and acquisitions as the shifting market control ebbs and flows to different Corporations. But I assure you that the Committee of Finance and Commerce have already prepared the proper reports and data-slates to allow the freedom needed to handle the situation as the Alliance sees fit.” Seto said, his voice rather matter of fact to his Chancellor. A blank check to restructure and organize the EEC in anyways you see fit. Seto had party lines to follow after all.

Our credits must flow. . . to every corner of the galaxy and back thrice fold.

“If it pleases you my Chancellor, I’ll be heading to the Palace to provide assistance and assurances to the Epochan Assembly. Unless the Alliance here needs any further assurances of any sorts.” Seto had plans to acquire another sector of industry of the planet of Epoch, namely the workers themselves. Unlike Corporations, Worker Unions had a certain degree of freedom to influence other worlds in the Alliance and the Royal Miners Guild of Empress Teta certainly wishes to spread the wealth to as many workers as possible.
But first the EEC.

|| Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe | Tu'teggacha Tu'teggacha | Westenra Mina Westenra Mina ||

if they're watching anyways
banenrwetgnikjow.png

hJJw3Ng.png

MYTHBUILDING
"Whoever becomes master of a city accustomed to live in freedom and does no destroy it, may reckon on being destroyed by it. For if it should rebel, it can always screen itself under the name of liberty and its ancient laws, which no length of time, nor any benefit conferred will ever cause it to forget; and do what you will, and take what care you may, unless the inhabitants be scattered and dispersed, this name, and the old order of things, will never cease to be remembered."
Titus of Epoch Titus of Epoch Kirie Kirie | Leading Citizen Rebels towards Epochian Palace

Anger -- righteous anger -- bubbled to the surface, holding the souls of the citizens of Epoch. Such deception done by the Sith sunk deep into their world, but the people had not forgotten their values.

Auteme was angry because she felt she might've forgotten hers.

"Keep it rolling, no matter what," she said, fastening the camera a little tighter on Kirie's shoulder. She took a deep breath, and settled into her role. She was focused, zealous, powerful -- the hero. Of Epoch, of the Alliance, of the galaxy. The leader, the one who would make things right, when the time so came. She was a character, and she would play her part to perfection.

It'd taken only a touch, mentioning to a news outlet that she would be headed here to be on the ground; they asked if they could record, and Auteme ensured that she'd have a camerawoman of her own. Kirie seemed already like a long-suffering assistant to the ambitious young politician, but those too were roles they played. If anything, Kirie keeping the camera meant she'd keep Auteme on track.

Still, no matter what political benefits she sought, there were more important things. The people of Epoch needed their planet back. The Maw had come, the Final Dawn resisted. Yet, as important as those foes were, it was the betrayal that warranted the most outrage. How could the government fall prey to this? How could the royal family be duped -- or worse, complicit? What of the aristocracy, who now hid while the people marched?

And march they did. They'd mustered at the staging ground for the rebels, then pushed forward, clashing with the few police forces left, and battling the soldiers of the Final Dawn. But, there were greater things to do. That was where she turned to Titus.

"The royalty," she said, looking first to him, then towards the palace. "I think it's time we made a statement. We'll lead them up the steps -- I'll protect them. But we must go."

She found a power in her words. With the weight of them, she knew it to be true; the Force came to her easily, and she felt stronger than ever.

As the room around Bronwyn burned, she stood more or less triumphant over one Corporal Tirah. The young woman had been a member of her unit in the Alliance and now she was laying there in agony. She had both hands taken from her in combat, and now lay there defenseless against the Sith acolyte. With a quick shake the excessive blood flew off of the recurved blade of her vibrosword, "You always were terrible in close combat, Tirah. How did you ever get promoted?"

"How, do you know my name?" the woman asked, fearful and fatigued.

Bronwyn deactivated the energy buckler on her wrist and frowned, "You don't remember either."

The woman looked through bleary eyes and found that the realization was truly terrifying. "Corporal Rees...how are you alive?"

"You thought me dead too? Is that why you ran right past me as I reached up for you to help me off the field? You looked right at me." she said, kneeling down and yanking off the holotags that identified the woman. Bronwyn looked at them for a moment and smiled. "Don't worry, I'm not going to kill you. Death would be too kind for you."

"They made you a monster..." Tirah spat weakly. She was pushing herself back and away from Bronwyn as she stole her holotags. Without hands she had no way to really stop her, but she still did not want to let it happen.

Bronwyn rolled her eyes, "Sergeant Eskan said the same thing when I maimed him. Is that all that you can say? I'm a monster? You think I don't know that?!? You think I don't know what you did to me?!?!?" she asked loudly, losing her cool yet again. The young burgeoning Sith was boiling with rage and demanded vengeance against all of the people who left her to die. Tirah was merely a pawn though, to the greatest failure of all. She wanted to go straight to the top, to Captain Yaz. Bronwyn pressed the distress signal on the holotag and looked down at Tirah, "Be a good girl and play bait for me. Sergeant Rill is never too far away from you and I want both of you to suffer in kind together."

As Tirah was about to speak out yet again, Bronwyn kicked her in the jaw and knocked her unconscious. It was only a matter of time before Rill responded. The two had always been suspiciously close and this was the exact kind of thing that would draw the lecherous hog of a man in. To think she fraternized with someone like that. It had to be how she earned her promotion, but even then just Corporal. Truly she had such ambition. Bronwyn lay in wait now though, prepared to take him down just as well.

It was only an hour later that he showed up, running over to Tirah's body where the holotag lay on top of her body. "How touching." she said, stepping into the room and slamming the door shut behind her with the Force. "The married man and his mistress. Would you do the same for your wife? Does she even know you've been deployed?"

Rill turned and fired his weapon into Bronwyn's energy buckler. He pulled out his service knife and took stance to fight. "Mawite, you did this to her didn't you?"

"Am I really so easily forgotten? Do you not remember your other mistress? To think that I might have meant something to you at one point. How you misrepresented yourself as an unmarried man, how you told me that I was the center of the galaxy. You disgust me." Bronwyn spat, drawing her blade with a twirling flourish. She had no lightsaber so her use of a vibrosword was necessary, but even still she also had no formal training in the ways of the Sith just yet. That was why she was adapting herself with a combative method that worked for her. By combining the energy buckler with a blade, she was blending technologies and considered herself a pioneer of close combat. Perhaps she would formalize her style into a new form.

"Rees. Of course it's you. So bitter and spiteful all the time. You were fun for a while at least." he said, dropping the façade of concern at the absolute wrong time. Tirah heard the way he spoke and sputtered something unintelligible. The lapse in concentration by playing with his emotions and desires worked like a charm. Bronwyn got the first strike in on him and that heavy recurve blade left a deep gash in his left leg. He screamed and swiped at her, raking his knife against her synthetic flesh.

A furious but short-lived duel engaged. Bronwyn dipped herself lower than the tall man, and used his center of gravity against him, while he did his best to use his height and reach on her. She was going to give him death by one-thousand cuts, leaving him with small gashes all over his body. Darting in and out, her blade sank into flesh and came back out. Slice and cut, she did not emerge from this unscathed either. He had managed to swiped straight down her left eye, very nearly damaging the cybernetic replacement. It was the disemboweling strike across his stomach that sent him slumping onto her shoulder, and then to the ground as her blade was removed with a sickening squelch.

Bronwyn channeled the Force into his body just enough to stop him from bleeding to death after chopping his limbs off entirely. "I really should thank you for teaching me how to fight." she said, wiping blood off of her blade with his jacket. "The training helped me, but obviously not enough for you to give a damn about me when I got mauled in the undercity. The Alliance likes to invest in soldiers only to throw them away though. Why else would you be here on some kind of clandestine operation? Imagine if they actually cared about you in any way, how you could be back home with your poor wife, deceiving her to the last."

"What ever happened to the unit watching out for one another?" Rill asked without the slightest hint of irony in his question.

The young acolyte had to pause for a moment to really consider if that was really a question he asked after leaving her on the field. She blinked and tilted her head, "I assume that notion died when you stepped on me in the retreat." she said violently, stomping on the previously opened wound in his stomach. "My torso was already crushed by the debris, but you had to just plant the final insult. It was like you were telling me you were done with me without actually telling me."

"I was done with you. You got boring." he said, putting on a brave face in spite of his dire situation. Bronwyn yanked off his holotag as well, adding another to her collection. He noticed the other one and looked away. "Eskan too..." he said in a weaker tone.

Bronwyn placed a holocomm unit down next to Rill's face, "You want to live, I know you do because even though my body was crushed I wanted to live. I will give you one choice here then. Call your wife, confess all of your transgressions to her now, and I will walk away and let you and Tirah live. You have three minutes to make your choice, but remember, it is not just your life on the line now." she said, this time her calm demeanor capitalized by the most hateful smile she could muster.

Rill looked at her in horror, but said nothing. Minutes passed as if they were hours for the man. As the final moment approached he relented, and the confession streamed from his mouth to his wife and child like a deluge. There was far more than she knew about herself, but the pain between all of them was a beautiful thing to behold. As his wife spelled out in no uncertain terms that divorce was on the horizon, Bronwyn could not help but cackle as the call ended. "Look at how easily your carefully curated life was undone? How your little secrets came out so freely? May this pain linger with you for the rest of your life, Rill. Imagine how painful it will be to never see your son again all because you could not remain faithfully married. This is not justice, it's punishment, and your pain has only just begun.

The man smiled one last smile before she left the room, "They know you're coming now. I had my comm unit on the whole time. They'll be ready for you." he said with some small sense of triumph.

"Good." Bronwyn said very plainly, closing the door as she left the scene of yet another brutal mauling. Fear ran through the streets of Odessa and it was only just the beginning of the purge.

Logo.png

Location: "Temptress" - Tsrotzhu-class Multipurpose Gunship - Conference Room (Dropping into Epoch)
Traden "Titan" Averice: Operation Lead
War Hogs Primary Objective: Secure Final Dawn's military garrison
War Hogs Secondary Objective: Apprehend any Final Dawn Collaborators
War Dogs: Phaineve Halseigh Phaineve Halseigh Dagmar Kortu Dagmar Kortu Gorthalon Gorthalon Mela Mela

It had been a... difficult... couple of months, to say the absolute least, for the War Hogs and for Traden personally. Perhaps "difficult" was not the correct term... more like...

devastating.

The events of coruscant months earlier had dealt a deadly blow to the commando squad, decimating their ranks down to a bare-bones crew. They had been overrun by the swarms of Mawite forces, out-gunned and outnumbered. And when the support troops they desperately needed failed to arrive due to being engaged on another front by enemy forces... it was game over. By the time the dust settled and the War Hogs made it back to Phaineve Halseigh Phaineve Halseigh at the extraction point, there were only two men left... Traden and Dagmar Kortu Dagmar Kortu . Their ten other comrades had dropped one by one in a horrifying and deadly dash to safety.

But no matter how horrifying the loss of his squad was, it was completely overshadowed by the tragic death of his wife, Reme. And only his friend, Dag, knew the truth of what had really happened out there that day... What Traden had done... when he witnessed the horror of missiles rocking the building his wife and daughter were in. In that moment, nothing else had mattered to the Jedi Guardian... which likely resulted in a much greater tragedy occurring for the War Dogs that day.

If guilt was stronger than grief, Traden couldn't tell the difference anymore. It had been only a couple of months now, and he had needed to be present and available... for his daughter... and for what was left of his crew... And so with the looming darkness still very real and present, he pushed past his own pain. Someday he would have time to mourn, but it was not this day.

He had been hunting through the GADF, looking to recruit a new team that could fill in the vacant ranks of the notorious War Hogs. The Commando Black Ops Squad was needed now more than ever, as the enemy was closer than ever to the very heart of the Galactic Alliance, and time was of the essence.

Traden looked around the briefing table, his intense gaze locking onto each squad members eyes for a moment before moving onto the next. It wasn't much of a crew... but it was enough. They had already had a full briefing in the Fairchild a few hours ago, and so this was more of a final pep talk.

"Alright then!" He said loudly as Phaineve Halseigh Phaineve Halseigh gave them their 15 minute ETA with the engines roaring loudly around them and the sounds of muffled explosions nearby, "You all know what to do! And you all know why we are here!" He pressed his finger down forcefully onto the map that was displayed on the table, pointing at the Final Dawn's Military Garrison, "We are here to wipe these kriffers off the face of this planet and take back what is rightfully ours!"

He grabbed onto the table as the entire ship shook, Phaineve warning them to brace themselves, "They made us look like fools in Coruscant!" He said with grit, looking up at his troops, "Now let's return the favor!"

"Ladybird is going to get us down to the staging area. We're taking Mr. Cuddles in because we suspect heavy resistance once we reach the barracks. Expect anything! And watch each-others backs! We are small, so we need to be smart. Don't get caught alone, or you're as good as dead..."

He locked eyes with the rookie, Mela Mela , pausing to think about where best to put her. He normally would have never even considered bringing her on to the squad, however... he needed a crew, and she had good recommendations from the academy. It was a risk... he just hoped that she would survive her first active assignment.

"Rookie!" He said to Mela Mela , "I want you to stick to Dagmar Kortu Dagmar Kortu like your life depends on it, understand?"

"I know this is our first operation together as a squad, and that means that we might experience some growing pains... but no matter what happens... keep communicating, keep trusting, and keep moving!"

Traden paused as Phaineve Halseigh Phaineve Halseigh gave them their final warning, "Welcome to the War Hogs Mates!" He said with a salute as he left the table and headed towards the cargo bay "Now Let's get moving!"

------------------

As the cargo bay lowered, Traden raised his modified EE-4 Carbine Rifle in both hands and briskly moved down onto the cement. Being that they were close to the staging area, they weren't expecting immediate enemy contact, but he was still alert, looking towards the building complex nearby. "Alright," He said in comms, "Come on out, Mr. Cuddles!"

Last edited:

banenrwetgnikjow.png

O P E R A T I O N_D A G G E R

FINAL DAWN
EPOCH , DEEP CORE

Sularen remained focused on the Holo-map before him watching as Final Dawn and Local Collaborative Police Forces fought valiantly against the Epochian Rebels to no avail. Waiting for the first signs of results from his subordinates. From here the Grand Overseer watched as the Galactic Alliance Monetary Authority Stormed the Epochian Engineering Corporation Headquarters and as the so-called Demon of Jedha tore through the ranks of nearby Mawite Forces. The Grand Overseer had originally contemplated sending Reinforcements to force the GAMA out of the EEC Headquarters but the presence of the Demon of Jedha discouraged him from doing so. As of now the 439th Legion which had recently been deployed to Epoch to support Local Final Dawn & Collaborationist Forces , had remained out of the fight positioning themselves close to the Military Garrison HQ away from the Main fighting in the Northwestern Area of the City as the Grand Overseer was still hesitant on having them engage the Rebels. For now they would remain within their Fortified Positions around the Military Garrison HQ making use of their VH-550 Bulwark MLVs to bombard the GADF Staging Area to atleast slow down the Enemy advance.

Then Sularen was contacted by Agent Dalos Cameron who informed him of his current progress.

"@Marlon Sularen , this is Dalos Cameron. I have retrieved one of the four targets. Two of the targets, Mera and P'ktah of the Ytath Royal Family is KIA, last surviving member of the family is in possession of Kallos for transport. Last target is reported east of my location, ran off during the lynching. I have encountered also heavy resistance in my area and Church of the Dark Side is no longer a safe zone. Shall I pursue target to the east or take back the current survivors, over?
Lynching. So that's what these Rebels had resorted to. Executing anyone suspected of being a Final Dawn Collaborator. It was a shame it had to come to this , the Final Dawn Occupation toppled by a bunch of Rebel Savages hellbent on destroying the perfect order that the Final Dawn had brought to Epoch. This world was meant to be a prototype , to represent the future of the Core Worlds under Final Dawn Rule. A Paradise World under the boot of the Pure Order , now in flames and on the verge of destruction at the hands of a bunch of peasants. Once he was off-world after the Completion of Phase One of Operation Dagger , Sularen would retaliate against the Alliance personally and show them the price of their defiance here at Epoch. Taking his Comm-link , Sularen responded to Agent Cameron's Message giving him his next set of orders. "This is Grand Overseer Sularen to Agent Cameron , you have permission to pursue the Target but make sure that you keep Kallos alive. We can't risk losing any more Collaborators. Over"

"What's the status of Commander Garrick and Vice-Admral Remex. Have they reported in yet?" Sularen asked , once he had terminated his transmission with Agent Cameroon. "No Sir , neither Garrick or Remex have arrived at Epoch. We should be expecting some delays on their part given how deep we are inside Alliance Territory" a Politorate Officer said in response. But Sularen was having none of it. Every single part of Phase One of Operation Dagger had to be executed flawlessly and the very fact that two of his Subordinates hadn't showed up yet was started to get on Sularen's Nerve. If they couldn't carry out their respective Tasks , it could jeopardize Operation Dagger. "I don't care about their delays. Officer. Everything is at stake here and these delays could jeopardize our entire Operation here , and i won't tolerate that" Sularen said in a Cold Tone in response. "Try to reach Garrick and Remex , inform them that they both have a task to carry out and that if they fail , the consequences will be severe."

Sularen then returned to study the Large Holo-Map before him , carefully observing the positions and movements of Hostile GADF and Epochian Rebel Forces , although he failed to notice the specific arrival of the Warhogs or the fact that the Rebels were now planning to march on the Epochian Palace. Instead the Grand Overseer patiently waited for the Alliance and their Epochian Allies to make their next move so that he could remind them that freedom came at a price

• Sularen tasks Dalos Cameron in locating the Last Target while also instructing him to ensure that the First Target he has already found is kept safe from the Rebel Threat.
  • Sularen becomes fustrated about the absence of Vice-Admiral Remex and Commander Alexander Garrick

Titus of Epoch

R E S I S T A N C E

GADividerYellow.png

banenrwetgnikjow.png

E P O C H

cvMHV8u.png

A Second Hyperspace War Story

Epoch has always been a paradise world, long revered for the emerald coasts, bountiful gardens, rolling hills, and dreamy resorts called to those longing for serenity. The capital of Odessa stretched over the continent as an immensive megalopolis filled with wonders and architectural triumphs. The people were never in need. Life was good, they had a voice in the Epochian Assembly and had tradition preserved in the form of the ceremonial monarchy still intact, restored after the end of a brutal civil war with sympathizers and supporters of the One Sith.

It all went to hell in a hambasket.

Ever since the beloved Kaigann Fossk had returned, Epoch has slowly shifted into a mockery of what we fought to achieve, it’s a puppet state to a dark power long hidden from encroaching eyes. The Sith, the Dark Side, the MAW.

Oligarchs, nobles, and Sith cultists tracing back to the days of the One Sith once more wrapped their greedy fingers around the throat of the Epochian people. The palace was a breeding ground for dark influence from adepts of the Dark Side and their secret masters.

The Final Dawn.

Propaganda played over hologram billboards and over the Holonet 24/7, Epochian Defense Forces began to patrol street corners with armored vehicles alongside red armored troopers of an unknown force and subtle whispers of a dark faith spread across the planet by word of mouth. They are trying to take Epoch’s soul.

We won’t let them.

cvMHV8u.png

The streets screamed to life with protest, outrage. One could only be spoon-fed lies and whispers in the dark so long before the fire within either simmered or exploded forth into inferno. The people of Epoch remembered the fear they experienced under the reign of the Sith, they remembered the power held in the hands of the few. The Oligarchs, the Sith loyalists who held the Assembly in their talons like a cancer.

It was time for change.

They would not go back to that. They couldn’t. This was an uprising for the soul of a people, they would march upon the palace and take back their homeworld. The Galactic Alliance in full support threw their backing behind the movement and after delicate planning began their moves to secure the planet. Taking on Epoch Engineering, and negotiations with the Epochian Assembly across from the palace.

Bold moves. The palace was a breeding ground for the puppets of the MAW. They would need to be there to help sway things in favor of the GA, bringing the revolution to the palace doorstep.

Or die trying.

Auteme Auteme we are ready!”

The crowd of rebels roared, readied to be unleashed.

Projected Rebel Route
6BDCC11B-6A25-477D-BB0E-1914E2D3F8DD.jpg

Despite her cynicism towards rebellion, Kirie felt herself getting swept up in the fervour of the crowd. The rebels were marching to take back their city, their planet, to finally rid themselves of the oppressive forces that had shackled them.

What would come after that, she didn’t know. Things might be better, probably they would end up worse. But at this moment, nothing mattered except the righteous anger and yearning for freedom of the assembled.

They were not far from the Epochian palace, flowing through the streets like water, a single mass. Kirie fought for her place in the jumble, pushing and elbowing people aside as she reckoned with the hefty armoured camera she was using to record the affair, per Auteme’s orders.

The campaign was taking them from system to system in a whirlwind of travel that Kirie hadn’t experienced in at least a couple of years. She was quite enjoying the busywork of organising Auteme’s schedule, though she was still getting accustomed to the political mingling that came with working in the Alliance.

This, though, was nothing like the Alliance’s new politicking. This was fresh, raw, and Auteme - and Kirie- were right there in the middle of it.

The group neared the palace. Auteme turned to Kirie

"Keep it rolling, no matter what," she said, fastening the camera a little tighter on Kirie's shoulder.

Kirie nodded and gave Auteme's arm a reassuring squeeze in return.

"You know me. I won’t let you down.” It was important this was recorded on their terms, and she had the feeling things might be getting rough soon.

They grappled their way through to the front of the precession just as the line of Epochian police broke and the crowd surged forward even as the next line of police, coupled with a complement of Final Dawn soldiers appeared at the top of the steps to stop them.

Kirie hung back, watching through the camera’s viewfinder as Auteme briefly spoke with one of the rebels, Titus of Epoch Titus of Epoch , and the pair stepped forward, ready to lead the group up and into the palace. Kirie grinned, nothing could stop them now.

9D3944CC-4DBB-465B-9580-996742359434.gif

DARK LORD OF THE SITH | VOICE OF THE MAW
Church of the Dark Side
Odessa, Epoch
Jem Fossk Jem Fossk

New_Sith_Order_Banner_Final.png

Faith is a tool more powerful than any weapon.

"Wonoksh Qyâsik nun! Wonoksh Qyâsik nun! Wonoksh Qyâsik nun!"

Rows of shrouded figures, robed in dark occult trappings extended their arms outward in open embrace towards the great podium with religious fervor. Synchronized chanting, words spoken in hush whisper, uttered only in the old tongue of the Sith.

“My faithful.”

The crowd rumbled, dark figures approaching from all corners towards the center stage where their Dark Voice, their Sith’ari, stood centerfold.

“The Church spreads across the galaxy. The teachings of Bogan will touch upon each corner of this wretched, rotting disk. A new dawn approaches.. but not for you.”

"Wonoksh Qyâsik nun! Wonoksh Qyâsik nun! Wonoksh Qyâsik nun!"

“The Alliance has found you out, Children of Epoch.

Disciples of Darkness.

Vanguard of the Maw.”

The Dark Lord reached out to the masses in gesture, their hands reaching out as if attempting to touch his.

“Save yourselves from the Ashla’s retribution. Join with me. Your life force, your spirits, shall pass into me. Subsumed into the greater vessel that I am.

You shall ascend. Wonoksh Qyâsik nun

You shall be one. Ja’ak.”

Tags: Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe | Westenra Mina Westenra Mina | Seto Du Couteau Seto Du Couteau

• Tu'teggacha deploys EEC's legal team to stall GAMA
  • The doors are sealed and de-powered, and the turbolifts shut down
  • The Mawites hurry to take whatever they can in the next ten minutes
    • The Taskmaster's group warms up the executive shuttle to escape
  • The Mawites deploy their defenses against Westenra

ChVAW7n.png

"Taskmaster, they've entered the building!"

The messenger was breathless, panicked, hardly presenting the kind of steely front that overseers needed in order to maintain control of the Maw's multitude of slaves... but something in her manner made Tu'teggacha hold off on recriminations. He hopped down from his perch atop the cargo crate and hobbled over to where she stood, hands on her knees, gasping for air after a hard run. Whatever news she had brought must be urgent and ill indeed. "Who?" the Ebruchi demanded, out of patience for her wheezing; evidently he needed to add cardio to the overseers' training regimen. "A Jedi strike team? An SIA assassination squad?"

The overseer shook her head frantically. "Worse. The Monetary Authority!"

Tu'teggacha reeled back as if slapped. "Damn you, Tithe!" he howled, his writhing facial tentacles throwing viscous mucus every which way. It was all happening so much faster than he'd anticipated... and it was all because the Brotherhood had unwittingly caused a nightmarish alliance to be forged. Until recently, Tithe and his Corporatists had been the arch-enemies of the Monetary Authority. These were the kind of people who could rip apart a company with all the speed of a swarm of piranha beetles skeletonizing a bantha, able to strike fear into even such venerable and powerful corporations as Kuat Drive Yards with the rumor of an audit.

But now the balance of regulator and regulated had been upset. The Mawite attack on Chancellor Chandra had seemed like such a good idea at the time, striking fear into the Alliance by crippling their elected leader... but Tu'teggacha could see that it had ultimately backfired. With the ascension of Tithe to the Chancellorship, the sluggish career bureaucrats of the Federalist regime had been replaced by ruthlessly-efficient Corporatist appointees. Tithe and his faction now wielded the Monetary Authority's mandate to preserve the Alliance's economic security and stability, and they wielded it like a fine scalpel... in the hand of a Mantellian Savrip.

Tu'teggacha was mad enough to take on the whole galaxy, but not Tithe's GAMA.

"You!" the Taskmaster demanded, pointing a knobby finger at another of his overseers. "Send in the legal team, and tell them to stall! Object strenuously to the lack of notice given, demand additional paperwork, whatever it takes. Buy me ten minutes, or may the Avatars flay your soul!" The hunched alien turned to another of his minions, pointing again - that finger was going to get a workout today. "You! Seal the doors of the executive office and cut power to the doors and turbolifts. Tell the inspectors... tell them it's a cost-saving measure. No! A security measure, to avoid attracting looters during the unrest. Go!"

He turned back to the overseer who had brought him the grim news. "And you! Warm up the shuttle on the executive landing pad. If there are servers or filing cabinets we can't load within five minutes, set them on fire and throw them from the windows of the executive suite." So much for leaving Tithe nothing but scraps; Tu'teggacha had underestimated the Arch-Corporatist's ruthless efficiency, a mistake he did not intend to make twice. The Mawites would have to take whatever they could grab within the next ten minutes and do their best to scuttle the rest... assuming EEC's high-paid lawyers could get them ten minutes.

The overseer in front of him hadn't budged. "Taskmaster, there's something else," she wheezed, still trying to catch her breath and get her heart rate back to normal. Tu'teggacha's glassy eyes flashed with panicked rage, and the veins running along his bulbous head swelled and throbbed. "Someone is attacking the cargo bays," she hastily continued. "It's a significant strike force, and they're blowing up our transports and slaughtering slave workers. They say..." she swallowed hard, and this time it was fear behind the gesture, not simple breathlessness. "They say that the Demon of Jedha leads them."

"Oh," Tu'teggacha replied, shrugging. "Yes, well, we expected that. Send in The Mongrel."

Last edited:
Tags: Westenra Mina Westenra Mina | Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe | Seto Du Couteau Seto Du Couteau

• The Mongrel leads a Final Dawn stormtrooper detachment against Westenra
  • The Mongrel attacks personally with his blaster and dread blade
  • The Final Dawn troopers set up E-WEB repeaters to fire into the hangar from the doors

He flexed his fingers experimentally, astounded that he had fingers again, astounded by the way they moved - the frantic little click-click-click of countless tiny servos shifting the position of each digit. After so long in the spidery droid body he'd inhabited after his fall at Nirauan, so long with nothing to do but scuttle about on six delicate legs and brood on his grim fate, it felt gloriously free to have a humanoid body again. Perhaps he'd needed to adjust to the simpler form first, time for his damaged brain to relearn walking, looking, and speaking.

But it had been torment, and he was glad it was over.

The new body his Scar Hounds had built for him approximated a human form, though there was precious little that was human about it. All that remained of The Mongrel's organic body was his damaged brain, the greyish patches of dead neural tissue dotting it now covered by a mess of implants to restore full cognitive function. That brain was housed in the "head" of his new body, beneath a thick transparisteel "skull". It was symbolic, proving that he was no mere droid. He was still The Mongrel, Terror of the Galactic North, the Risen Hound.

The titles meant little to him anymore. There had been a time when he had believed he was carving his own path to paradise, forging a legend that would see the Three Avatars welcome him through their gates and into the Galaxy To Come. From a lowly slave-soldier, he had risen to become a warlord, ruler of a conquered world and ravager of a dozen others. He had faced Jedi and Sith and the most elite soldiers of several galactic great powers, and when he had finally fallen he had known in his last moments that he was worthy at last.

But the Maw had refused to let him die.

They had found him there, collapsed in that ruined New Carannia street, and dug him out before his oxygen-starved brain had time to die completely. They had saved what they could, and replaced what they could not, and propped him back up in his old position. The Scar Hounds and their warlord were needed to continue the Dark Voice's crusade, so the servants of the prophet had snatched him back from the gates of heaven. By their sorcery and dark artifice, they had chained him to this wretched galaxy, to the torment of physical existence in this corrupt age of pain and decay.

He wanted to believe that it was temporary, a brief extension of his flickering, fading life so that he could win even more glory for his dark gods and ascend to an even greater reward. But although he was savage, his higher reason largely stripped away and replaced with vicious cunning, he was not stupid. The Brotherhood cared about him as a symbol, a commander, and a warrior... but not as a soul. They would keep using him until he was entirely used up, for it did not advance their goals to grant him the eternal rest he had surely earned.

He was going to keep doing this forever if they had their way.

But what was his alternative? If he turned away from serving the Maw, if he selfishly allowed his own destruction without doing everything he could against the Brotherhood's enemies, then the Avatars would find him wanting. All his progress on the long road to paradise would be stripped away the instant he failed to give his all in service to the gods. There was no choice; The Mongrel had to keep fighting every time they brought him back from the brink. He could not even pray that this time would be the last; the Avatars were listening.

Watching for signs of unworthiness, even among their favored servants.

Explosions shook him from his contemplation of wonder and horror, and a signal soon reached him; the time for battle had come again. The Taskmaster had always known that someone would come to interrupt the looting of Epoch Engineering Corporation, and it sounded like whoever it was had chosen to be particularly ruthless. The Mongrel crouched, then launched into a sprint, his powerful mechanical legs propelling him up the corridors of the building at inhuman speed. It took him only seconds to reach the unfolding action.

The hangar bay was in the midst of a massacre. Mandalorian warriors and house soldiers were opening fire seemingly on everything that moved, gunning down helpless Drudges and riddling the crates they carried with blasterfire. Transports had been ripped apart by heavy cannon blasts, crippling them before they could make their escape. Whoever was attacking didn't seem to care about the cargo itself, making no effort to recover it. They merely sought to deny these resources to the Brotherhood... a very Maw-like tactic.

They were teaching the galaxy the power of Total War.

From a sheath built into his hip, The Mongrel drew forth the hilt of his dread blade and toggled it on. The red-orange laser sword, a crude parody of a lightsaber powered by a tormented half of a kyber crystal, cast its bloody glow over his dark metal body. He was sleeker this time than he had been on Jedha and Nirauan, trading raw power and heavy armor for speed and finesse, for he had learned the limits of the former all too well. In his other gyro-stabilized hand he drew forth a heavy blaster. With both weapons he waded into the fray.

When he was killing, the existential horror of his half-life faded away.

But he was not just a warrior; he was a warleader. His Scar Hounds, all but destroyed at Jedha and Nirauan, licked their wounds back on Mar'zambul, but that did not leave him entirely without troops. "Hold the doors!" he commanded, his voice booming out even above the blasterfire and explosions. "Contain them in the hangars!" At his back, squads of crimson-armored Final Dawn troopers took up positions at the doors leading deeper into the facility. They swiftly deployed an E-WEB repeater at each one, firing madly into the carnage.

There was no hope now of evacuating most of the building's components and raw materials; the Brotherhood transports had been largely trapped or destroyed in the hangar. But the Mawites could still make sure that the Alliance war machine never saw a single crate of them, and these mysterious attackers would only help them in that regard. It was the strategy of a petulant child throwing a toy in the fireplace when asked to give someone else a turn with it - if I can't have it, no one can. The Mongrel was glad to indulge such destruction.

The Final Dawn troops were not the kind of soldiers he was used to leading; they were disciplined, reserved, sticking together in carefully-deployed squads rather than charging madly forward to seize martyrdom and glory. The Mongrel considered them lesser than his Scar Hounds on that basis... but they were clearly more effective on the defensive, where his own marauders - needing forward momentum - would have struggled. As his blade flashed and the E-WEBs thundered, he tried to smile, then remembered he had no lips.

Here was a bloodbath in which no one would win. Such was war.

Last edited:
Tags: Auteme Auteme | Kirie Kirie | Titus of Epoch Titus of Epoch

• Kralmus creates a grim spectacle for Auteme's camera crews, trying to demoralize the rebels

ChVAW7n_d.webp

Kralmus didn't have to wait long before the rebel rabble set off through Odessa's streets.

The Mandalorian cannibal watched them as they approached, his helmet's visor magnifying the image like a good pair of macrobinoculars. Despite the distance, he could clearly see the front of the crowd of human livestock: a regal-looking woman and her camera crew. Kralmus snorted at the sight. These dull-witted banthas loved their mass media, all the little talking heads that told them what to think and buy and vote for. Their makeup-smeared heroes strutted around in front of the holocams, spewing moving little quips that some speechwriter had whipped up for them, drawing out the emotion from their galaxy-wide audience so they could maintain their power.

These politicians claimed to represent their citizens, but that was a crock of chit. Rather than openly announcing that they ruled by right of their superior might, as any honest government did, they kept their power by manipulating the people they said they were serving, tugging at the stupid sleemos' heartstrings and filling their heads with catchy little jingles until the brainwashed masses did what they wanted. Their "representative" democracy existed because ordinary people were too stupid to know what was in their best interest, so they elected people who claimed to be smart enough to know. But those reps weren't the best thinkers, just the best manipulators.

Drop them all in the jungle for a day, and not one of these idiots would survive.

But the talking heads did still command significant armies and fleets, and Epoch was right in the middle of their territory; it was going to end up back in their hands, no matter what the Brotherhood or Final Dawn tried to do here. So what was there that could actually have some impact? To Kralmus, the answer was obvious: to show the locals that their little heroes couldn't actually keep them safe. It was what the Mawites had been doing for quite some time now. It was the reason they'd struck Coruscant and Nirauan, planets they could never hold. They were reminding the galaxy that, even if they couldn't conquer everywhere yet, nowhere was beyond their reach.

Time to teach the upstart rebels of Epoch the same lesson: everyone who stood against the Brotherhood, no matter how righteous they thought their cause was, no matter the promises of their heroes and leaders to keep them safe, was - like the whole galaxy - at the mercy of the Maw. And the Maw, unfortunately for them, was without mercy. Kralmus couldn't fight the whole oncoming mob of rebels alone; he'd leave that to the Final Dawn troops holding the eastern part of the city. But he knew how to stalk and demoralize his prey, to turn their feelings of unity and righteous purpose to fear and creeping despair. Let that be his contribution for now: the seed of doubt.

So as the rebels marched through the streets, Kralmus chose his targets, and the hunt began.

The Mandalorian had just enough time to finish his preparations before the rebels entered Sirius Square. Auteme, her camera crew, and all the freedom fighters behind them were greeted by a grim sight as they passed the statue of Sirius Fossk. Suspended from Fossk's outstretched arm, eternally frozen in the gesture of command that had sent out his troops to put down the Gulag Plague Riots, were ten dangling corpses. They hung by their wrists, tied with durasteel cables to the stone above them, their heads lolling about as their bodies twisted in the breeze. Blood flowed from their cleanly-cut throats, dripping from the tips of their boots onto the road far below.

On the chest of each victim - ordinary citizens of Epoch, people who had milled about at the edges of the crowd, listening hopefully to the promises of freedom and revolt - a word had been carved. The letters had been seared into their flesh with burning phosphorus, and still glowed bright orange, clearly visible even from a distance. They all spelled out the same thing: TRAITOR. Looming over them, Sirius Fossk's well-sculpted sneer seemed to taunt the dead... and the living who were forced to pass beneath them. The words inscribed into his stone plinth, words he had famously spoken four centuries earlier, were as relevant now as they'd been back then.

ORDER IS THE CORNERSTONE OF OUR SOCIETY. LET JUSTICE BE DONE UPON THOSE WHO BETRAY IT.

Last edited:
Bronwyn stared out the window of the small makeshift command room she had taken possession of in a frantic and violent fight. Several dead lay strewn about the the room in various states of dismemberment but one remained alive, tied to a chair and unconscious. She had taken damage to her cybernetic body in the chaos, but had come out on top of the short slaughter. To think that she could use the Force, it was a dream for her even as she stood surrounded by the fruits of its work on her body. Enhanced speed, enhanced stamina, these things meant the whole galaxy to her now that she had them. It was these gifts that had imparted upon her the fanatical devotion she now held to the Dark Side in particular.

The man behind her stirred in the seat. A pained groan followed shortly thereafter, "What happened?"

"You have been defeated, Lieutenant Ganat. Your men have been slain, and you alone survive. How does it feel to be the lone survivor of this little clandestine operation of yours?" Bronwyn asked, her voice collected and serene in spite of the horrors around her.

"All of them?" he said finally collecting his vision and looking out over the wreckage of his operation center. Not a single terminal was left in tact and the whole room smelled of blood and death. Any connection he had to his commanding officer had been severed by her brutal onslaught. He was now isolated on a hostile planet in the presence of a hostile woman.

Bronwyn turned finally, looking over her shoulder,
"The captain must be so very concerned for you. To think of how cut off you are from the rest of the Alliance right now, it must frighten you tremendously."

Ganat just sat there for a moment, "I knew what enlisting in the military could mean for me. I am not afraid to die."

"But you won't die, not here. I have so much more that I can do to you before you have any hope of dying." she said, pacing the room to run her hand along the back of the chair where her former Lieutenant now sat captive. A hand stroked though his hair and then came to rest on his face, "Why, just imagine if I left you here in the same state you left me in the undercity? What would command think of you being abandoned in your time of need?"

"Undercity? What are you talking about?" he recoiled, pulling away from her hand as far as he could while tied to this chair.

The young acolyte paced around and stared him right in the face, "The undercity of Coruscant. Don't play dumb with me, you were there just like I was, and you sounded the retreat. You left me behind and you know it."

Gazing quietly for a moment, the realization struck him and he looked away from what Rees had become. "We had no choice. We were ordered to evacuate."

Bronwyn grabbed him by the jaw and forced him to look at her violently, "There is always a choice." she screamed. Growing quieter she repeated what she said, and let go of his face.

He studied the room carefully after she had let him go, trying to find any way to escape the perilous situation in which he had been placed. As he appraised the nearest possible escape venues he kept speaking while she was not watching, "Corporal Rees, what would you have had us do? Defy orders to rescue one soldier? The odds were against us, we did what was necessary and that sometimes means sacrifices."

"A sacrifice that was not yours to make Lieutenant, a sacrifice that was thrust upon me even though you knew you had time to take me with you. The advance was slow enough, you all could have carried me out to medical, but you didn't. You left me behind because I was the youngest and newest member of Krayt Squadron. I wasn't part of the club yet, I was an outsider and you all resented that. You know I heard the talk, how you didn't need a new member, how you were fine without me. What, did you think I would slow you all down? Was your reputation that sterling that having a new member inducted into your squadron was going to be a permanent stain on your service record?" Bronwyn asked, growing more frantic as the questioning continued. Her pacing was growing faster as well. It was clear that she was unhinged, left broken by her experience in the Galactic Alliance military, but the Lieutenant had no idea just how damaged her mind was.

Ganat stared quietly, "Damn right we hated you. You replaced Corporal Davin, who died a better soldier than you ever thought about being." he spat, hate filling him as she revealed just how much she knew about Krayt Squad's member's only attitude. "We are some of the best and you come in to drag us down because command didn't want us to have an odd number out. Of course we left you, you were the expendable one that nobody would miss. An orphan? It couldn't have been easier."

Bronwyn jumped onto him and started to strangle him with her bare hands, "The one time I felt as if I had a home. I thought I had finally found a family, and that is how you regard me? I wanted to belong, I wanted to be a part of the team, to help everyone so that they would not have to face the same horror that I did when I was a child. You threw me away like I was an old dish rag, and now look at me. Look at what you've done to me!" she screamed, shaking him violently as she grew more and more unstable. It was clear now that she had a psychopathic temper and once the veneer of calm had been broken away her truest colors shone like the twin suns over Tatooine.

She released him to gasp for air and sputter needlessly. Whatever he was saying she paid no mind as she left the room and dragged back a woman she had incapacitated on the approach. It was just some citizen of Epoch for sure, but she now had a point to make to the man who admitted his crime so readily.
"Sacrifices have to be made, Lieutenant. The Alliance will prevail right? Peace will win out? Peace is a lie. Only through conflict can we become stronger." she said, forcing the woman down to her knees before him, holding her firmly by the hair. "Look at her, tell her everything will be fine. Tell her that peace will win if enough sacrifices are made."

"You're insane..." he said, looking at the helpless victim.

Bronwyn jerked her head toward him, her voice bellowing pure rage, "Tell her that she will be okay! Do it! Tell her that her sacrifice is necessary for the greater good!"

"I will not lie to this woman." he screamed back at her, voice growing equally desperate.

"But you were okay to lie to me...to tell me that I was welcome in Krayt Squad. Pathetic." she said, hacking her sword into her neck and down through the center of her torso. With a heavy push off she released the rapidly dying woman.

"Monster, the Jedi will destroy your kind." Ganat shouted, growing more and more defiant and loud.

The young Sith could only relish in his anger and hate. How it sang to her like a sweet dissonant melody. She went back outside and dragged the woman's child in now, hand holding the back of his neck firmly as she held the sword up once more. The child shouted in utter despair at the sight of his mother lying in a pool of her own blood, dead.
"Let's try again, shall we Lieutenant? Tell this boy that the Galactic Alliance only asks that he sacrifice himself for a greater good. Tell him that his death is necessary."

"Lunatic, you would..." and his words were cut off by the arterial spray of the boy's now sliced throat. A moment of stunned silence, "Why are you doing this?!? Why are you killing these people?" he begged.

In a state of lucid calm, Bronwyn answered, "Because, sacrifices have to be made Lieutenant. Don't you see? For victory to be achieved you must throw lives away just like you threw mine away. This is a necessary evil, don't you think?"

Ganat wept silently now. "Sacrifices have to be made..." his voice weakly called out as she pulled another victim out of the wreckage and chaos.

Bronwyn looked at the Lieutenant, "Say it again, but tell him this time. Tell this man he has to die for the Alliance." she said with her blade pointed right into the nape of his neck.

"I'm sorry son, but the Alliance...needs you to die. Sacrifices have to be made..." he said as she slowly edged her blade straight through his body from neck down to hip bone.

She dropped his body and went to the Lieutenant and yanked off his holotags. Bronwyn walked to the door,
"Remember, Lieutenant, sacrifices have to be made..." she said. As she closed the door behind her to leave, she could hear him repeating to himself that very same statement in a hollow and broken voice.

The Human

T
banenrwetgnikjow.png

separator-png-95-images-in-collection-page-2-separator-png-1732_323.png

Alias: Dalos Cameron
NPCs Tagging Along: Kallos (Nautolan) and a small human child.
Armour: Humans Armour and Mask
Equipment: 1x Red Lightsaber, Twin Nadir Repeating Blaster Carbines, Big Disruptor Cannon, 4x Whistling Bird Grenades, 1x Multi-Purpose Cluster Grenade
TAG: Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis

"Roger, we are moving out."

There had been times where he felt fate was laughing at him. As he went past the smaller of the trio of churches, he noticed more had joined the larger of the Churches of the Dark Side, making it rather comical in a dark way. They could have easily completed this objective if they were not worshipping some invisible entity and giving out praising...but that was an argument for another time. Taking Kallos along with the child, they walked along the sidewalk of the ruined streets. Blaster bolts and sounds of warfare echoed from afar, obviously coming from the Palace area itself.

Walking along, he had come across a long winding street, full of corpses being hanged off railings on balconies, light posts and numerous others. Staring up at them, he merely took a moment to process before moving forward, motioning for Kallos to keep going. Monsters is what all the rebels are, given sides with the Jedi. Jedi are to prevent atrocities like this, yet they enable, encouraging such vile and despicable behavior. The bodies swayed above them of all races, no discrimination given as the trio made their way towards the park district where even more bodies were found hanging off of tree branches and monuments.

"There ever an end to this?"
"No...it will never truly end, we can only delay it by preventing those with that power from doing it ever again. Come on, we need to find Apthai."

The walked deeper into the park, through the maze of bodies that either hanged or laid in the ground as the closer they got to the center, the more it became a mixture of loyalists and rebels. They put up a fight towards the end. Reaching towards a large pond, there was chanting going on that resembled something of war, a mob screaming out as two were being shoved towards the bridge area as those in the mob were breaking the stones to make perching. Wires were being produced as the two individuals struggled, gagged but one was undeniable, it was Apthai from the distance. Looking back at Kallos, he motioned him towards one of the bushes.

"You may not want to see this. Hide and keep out of sight."

As the Nautolan scurried into a nearby bush, the small child in his arms gave out a cry to alert their position. The human gave a loud audible swear as he turned to see the mob stopping to look at the darkly robed figure that was of Dalos Cameron. Walking around the pond, several produced blaster pistols, knives and anything that could do significant damage to another individual. The Human stopped as knives were placed on their would be hanged individuals.

"Alright Sith, that is close enough. One more and they will be executed."
"Shame you mention that, I could have swore I saw you about to hang them. They are dead either way."
"But you came to collect them right? What good are they dead?"
"Simple, being a Martyr. You created many but the ones you have, will be the crowning jewels. Go ahead, kill them off and create possibly one of the largest scandals in this great planets history. You would be killing executives of the Confederacy of Independent Systems."
"You are lying!"
"Do not believe me? Why not ask them? Better yet, why not do it and cause enough trouble that every person associated with this event, would be executed from their infamous kill squads. There is a reason why the Confederacy no longer has any enemies."

There was a bit of silence as Dalos kept walking forward, stepping onto the bridge as they started to shake from the literal fear the Human was placing upon them. The Force was strong with the Human, creating a field of dread and despair on every step he took.

"Well? What are you waiting for? You going to do it or not?"
"We will kill th-"

That moment, Dalos would pull from his hips both of the Nadir Repeating Blaster Carbines, flicking them into stun and full auto settings. Pulling the triggers, a massive spray of blue bolts would erupt as blaster fire erupted on the other end but missed. The Human however would not miss, being so close to the crowd as multiple stun bolts impacted on the civilians and hostages alike. Knives would drop the ground, blasters would drop all over the bridge. Within five seconds, the Nadir had ran out of bolts and held them forward in his hands as bodies were still dropping to the ground stunned. Flicking them in his hands back and forth, he ejected the power cells and placed them back into their respective holsters, moving towards the two individuals and pulling them up.

"Mr. Apthai, you are a lot of trouble to get to. As for you...whoever you are, this is your lucky day."

Grabbing them with both hands, he started to pull them as they were quite heavy for a pair of human individuals. Yes, of course he lied over the CIS involvement but it only took a bit of doubt, to create an opening and a distraction to get the target alive. Pulling them off the bridge, he had to sit and breath as this was not working right now, taking power packs to reload the Nadirs. Hearing a noise, he looked to the side as two stormtrooper looking individuals emerged from nearby bushes with Kallos near them and the child. He barely lifted up one Nadir as the two aimed with expert precision as Kallos had to speak up.

"Wait! He is with us! Mr. Cameron, these are part of the Maw!"

The three kept aim but slowly lowered their weapons, Dalos nodding as the three started to understand the situation. Giving a nod, Dalos started to standup and made a motion at the two.

"Reporting, Agent Dalos Cameron. Any of you have stims to wake them up?"
"Affirmative. We been tasked on clearing out the area of hostiles for high value target transportation. Been a bit more than we like to admit."
"Where is the rest of your squadron and what are you?"
"We are Elite Raptor Supercommandos as they call us, but Elite Raptors will do fine. As for our fireteam, we are the only ones left, we encountered a Jedi in the area."
"That....is problematic. Alright, orders are being changed, we have two high priority targets along with...two tag alongs. Wake them up and lets start moving out. If the Jedi comes, want you two to get them to safety at all costs, no exceptions."
"What about those on the Bridge?"
"Their fate is none of my concern. Do what you wish."

The two Elite Raptors looked at each other before nodding, one of them going onto the bridge as blaster bolt rang out every second or so as the other Elite Raptor started to wake up the two individuals. It would take some time before they could move out but Dalos kept an eye out from afar, not wanting to be ambushed.
separator-png-95-images-in-collection-page-2-separator-png-1732_323.png

banenrwetgnikjow.png

BLACKFANG - THE (NEW) JEDI vol. II
Issue #1 - Epochist Rebellion

TAGS - Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen - Traden Avarice Traden Avarice
GADividerPurple.png
  • Zaka arrives in modernized StealthX.​
  • Deploys opening Shadow Bomb payload on Final Dawn frontline with the Alliance.​
The StealthX ripped through the atmosphere at a speed that strained the aged inertial compensators of the X-Wing. Speeding through the cloud cover, Zaka could see smoke rising up into the sky for miles in every direction. Odessa was an enormous city, fitting of a planet in the Galaxy's Core. From so high up, it was difficult to see where the facade of the paradise world began. Grip tightening on the steering yolk of the fighter, Zaka altered trajectory and plummeted downwards to get a closer look through the X-Wing's viewport.

"El-Bee talk to me."

Even as he spoke the words, information was being spewed out across the extended console just beside his controls. The data streaming across the screen detailed the location of the GADF staging point that was in tandem with the Epochian Rebels. Further to the East and respectively South, an Imperial Garrison and the Epochian Palace.

"Right back into it," he quietly muttered, silently repeating his focusing mantra as his targeting computer beeped into life.

Ahead of him, an Alliance Gunship was descending to the Alliance's Staging Ground. Peering out from the window, he could feel his heart begin to beat faster in anticipation of the days coming conflict. From the looks of it, the Epochian Rebels were already on their way moving while the Alliance were strengthening their position.

A beep from LB drew his attention, but he shook his head as the astromech called to him.

"No time to wait for Alliance Clearance." Coupled with being a StealthX, it was already counterproductive flying in atmosphere, what with the starry sky paint finish, but to send external messages via the commlink was an easy way for hostiles to get a lock on him. A detected StealthX had no purpose, and thus, he settled on using the Force to communicate with the world outside of his starfighter.

Racing past the Gunship, the targeting computer came to life as he sped to the East. Final Dawn Neo-Imperials clogged the streets below with their bodies and heavy armour. Problematic, if he had been on the ground. Flipping a switch, internal mechanisms slotted one of the shadow bombs into place, ready for use. Sensor negating equipment would make it hard, if not impossible to get a lock on him. They'd have to resort to eyeballing anti-air targeting reticles, and at his speeds, they better hope their false avatars were with them.

Through smoke flooded skies, he reached into the Force to guide his hands. He waited for his moment, a brief window showing through the smoke, and his thumb dropped like a hammer, sending his first shadow bomb plunging through the air at one of the Final Dawn's tank entrenched positions on the eastern front. If they were looking up, it'd buy time for the Alliance Ground Forces to engage them down below.

Momentum propelled the corvette analogue killing explosive ordnance. Normally, he'd have to use the Force to guide it, but there were hundreds of stormtroopers milling about below with their tanks. Even if they saw the merciless Jedi on the way, could they even escape the ship shattering payload?

Veering off after the release, Zaka shot a side glance at his faithful astromech. "LB?"

banenrwetgnikjow.png

Objective: Kill Mawites
POV: Arlo Renard, a Chaldean Mystic
Tags: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble (engaging)

Perhaps a Jedi would have given this Sith one last chance at redemption. But Arlo was not a Jedi.

Ignoring the pain in his shoulder, the Mystic barreled towards his fallen foe, spear pointing downward. He thrust it at Kahlil’s throat in a killing blow, one that would end the Sith’s life and the fight in one swift motion.

// OUTRIDER // Battlegroup Kenobi
// LOCATION // Epoch Low Orbit, ANV "
Morai"
// OBJECTIVE // Bloackade's Don't Run Themselves
// THEME //
Lovely

LlDDs0A.png
Admiral Myneto ran his blockade with the utmost precision.

Every component ship was interlinked with his own flagship, a holographic map constantly updating the position of the fleet. The Morai formed the nucleas of this fleet, it's advanced communications equipment vital in ensuring a secure connection with the forces on the planet below.

There was something unnatural about Epoch. It reeked of...corruption? It wasn't something a person could easily pin down, instead it surrounded them. It was as if the entire planet had been tempered in the fires of the Dark Side. Temptation ran rampant, the weak willed unable to resist it. Indeed, even some aboard the Morai had fallen prey, condemned by the Admiral to spend the rest of the operation in the brig.

A sigh escaped the quite bored Myneto, as he raised his cup of caf to his lips. How long had he been here? A day? Two? It was hard to keep count while being tormented by the Dark. "Admiral?"

At first the voice went ignored, Zahara far too focused on the never ending pattern of stars to notice. Eventually however, he answered. "Yes, Commander?"

"The Dauntless is out of position. Should I inform them to compensate?"

Zahara simply nodded, once again indulging in his caf, and staring into the void. Soon, this would all be over. Then, they could face the Dark Lord and his legions of marauding warriors directly. That would be fun

Open For Interaction

banenrwetgnikjow.png

SEIZE THE MEANS OF PRODUCTION
EPOCH ENGINEERING CORPORATION // EPOCH

Tu'teggacha Tu'teggacha | Seto Du Couteau Seto Du Couteau

cFh2335.png

Seto provided a much-needed update on the markets. Tithe himself had sat up half the night worrying how prices would move once news broke that the Monetary Authority was seizing Epoch Engineering Corporation. Unannounced activities by the regulator always made the markets nervous. CEOs and GAMA alike both knew that the finite resources of the bureaucracy limited the enforcement of taxation law, cases were only worth taking if the verdict was a sure thing for the government. To move against a business by and large considered to be clean would be the topic of discussion in bars and restaurants of the Finance District tonight.

Speaking of which, Tithe really should look into his offshore account on Aduba-3 and make sure they were airtight.

“Yes, the demands of business never cease,” Tithe replied to Seto. The Member for Empress Teta was more than capable of dealing with the local Assembly. “Please, send my dear regards to… whoever it is they put in charge.”

Tithe’s turbolift came to a sudden hold just as it was about to reach the executive floor. After a few moments of manipulating the controls, a GAMA slicer was able to activate the manual override. The turbolift door was dragged open, and Tithe was ceremonially hauled up through the gap at the top. The Chancellor dusted himself off in the dimly lit hallway as EEC representatives arrived.

But it wasn’t the board here to wave the white flag. It was the only thing a bureaucrat feared.

Corporate lawyers.

Sure, GAMA that their own legal experts, but all the goods ones went private sector. Tithe should know, he had more than a dozen tax law lawyers on retainer - for research purposes of course. Perfectly legal.

The EEC lawyers surged forward like Brotherhood marauders - while one smelt blood, the other smelt overtime billable hours. The Chancellor sighed loudly and place his palm across his eyes as he massaged his temples. They could be here a while. “You know, I’d almost prefer dealing with the local representatives,” he explained to Seto as a GAMA official defended the use of sub-clause 118-besh in the context of suspected foreign ownership based on the precedence established in Agrippa The Hutt vs The Seventh Coruscant Circuit Court of Arbitration.

“Almost.”

Meanwhile, Lynda and company were doing their best to make a bad day for the Maw even worse.

Lynda cut down the bigger clone slaves, and any EEC security teams that tried to stop her. The presence of Final Dawn Sith cutting a few of her own down made her blood lust kick into overdrive. Her databases begin flashing the images of the dead children she pulled from the rubble, then her pets, until she was in nearly unbearable emotional pain.

Clan Hades gave even less of a flying feth than most other Mandalorians did. They had no fear of Death, for they were already dead: their only true master was The Permanent Commander and Mandalore

The White armored Mandalorians immediately engaged the Final Dawn Troopers aggressively, with Lynda leading the charge. The unidentified soldiers of House Li-Ves blasted at some of the crates, but some got hit by E-Web bolts from The Mongrel The Mongrel 's forces, immediately unloading rocket and Grenade rounds at the E-Web's while Mandalorians sniped at some of their operators to distract them, gunning down or cutting up the Dredge otherwise.

Lynda savagely murdered a few of the Final Dawn soldiers, bent on teaching them fear. She was hit by a few bolts but kept coming, even as one boltdrilled a hole into an exposed shoulder, which quickly started to heal. Her sword cut through their weapons then the troopers, causing some to fall back in desperation at the blur of savagery that cruelly diced them go pieces, a living lawnmower.

Her eyes fell on The Mongrel as her soldiers launched grenade rounds into his troops and she began bounding for him with a beastly roar in his direction, grabbing a Final Dawn Troopers that had hit her with a shotgun blast, ripping his fething head clean off and tossing it so hard at another trooper it broke his neck, then savagely dragging the body by the leg at high speed, using it as a club that completely broke the rib cage of another Trooper as she closed the distance on the Mongrel, now more machine than man, twisted and evil.

Lynda swung her trooper club right at his face with a savage roar, trying to kill him on the spot. He had a very good chance at evasion because as terror inducing as this "swing the body like a club" tactic was it had very poor ergonomics...

Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe

Tu'teggacha Tu'teggacha

Seto Du Couteau Seto Du Couteau

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom