Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junction Uprising of Epoch | Second Great Hyperspace War | Junction of GA - Ianane III and BOTM - Thearterra

banenrwetgnikjow.png

SEIZE THE MEANS OF PRODUCTION
EPOCH ENGINEERING CORPORATION // EPOCH

Tu'teggacha Tu'teggacha | Derix Tirall Derix Tirall

cFh2335.png

The blastdoors leading to the executive suite yielded to the GAMA slicers and admitted the Galactic Alliance officials to the inner sanctum. Tithe led the retinue, clutching in his hand a datapad containing bearing the signed order to seize the company. A trio of armed inspectors spread out and began searching the various meeting room and adjacent offices for threats, thought Tithe doubted any would be found. Petty violence was quite unbecoming in the corporate world.

Seto Du Couteau Seto Du Couteau had departed to oversee negotiations with the local legislature; as Chair of the Finance & Commerce Committee, he was well suited to striking a deal on behalf of the Alliance. Tithe privately wondered if the Member for Empress Teta also wanted to distance himself from the forceful seizure of an Alliance corporation. Tithe himself would have questions to answer back on Coruscant amid the business lobbies. Breaking up EEC and transferring the assets to key and vocal opponents may stem off the tide of criticism.

“Ahh, yes High Regent,” Tithe replied to the shimmering hologram of the Final Dawn leader, the only inhabitant of the executive suite. “But of course. If I may - should commerce be your new calling, might I suggest procuring new backers. These religious types, so tardy with their legal fillings.”

The Chancellor sauntered to the hoverchair at the head of the table, likely reserved for the chief executive officer, and sat down. He tossed the database toward the hologram symbolically - obviously, the transmission would not interact with the physical object. “My good man, I fear the only surendering today will be the ownership of this fine corporation to yours truly. It would make things much simpler for the appointed administrator should your fellows-in-war cast down their arms.” Tithe leaned back in the chair and kicked his boots up onto the table. “Yes, a peaceful transition would be, ah, auspicious.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom