Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion The Return : The Battle of Mandalore [TN Invasion of TSE Mandalore]

ezgif-3-f18299dd93f0.gif

Objective: Dash Them Against The Stones
Equipment:

Tags: Darth Ophidia Darth Ophidia | Darth Prazutis Darth Prazutis | K Kaine Australis | Joycelyn Zambrano Joycelyn Zambrano | Raya Najwa Zambrano Raya Najwa Zambrano

Sith.png

The Dark Lord listened to his daughter's words, her confusion at what he had decreed cut short as the pain of Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf 's loss spiked through the entire solar system like a hot knife in the gut. Those susceptible to the power of the Force could feel the anguish and desolation radiating out from the wounded mother, even the Emperor felt her sharp emotions on the orbiting moon. His face set into a grimace as he turned to look at the ghostly apparition of his uncle Braxus, "Do you feel it, uncle? Taeli is in pain... So much pain." The faintest glimmer of a smile tugged at the corners of the Emperor's lips, "Let us hope it is put to good use..." He began to walk away from the walls, the sight of the Mandalorian warships tumbling through the atmosphere to land where they may or recover at the last moment at his back.
The path he took wound in the opposite direction that the Lady Ophidia had taken, towards some of the airfields that had remained intact after the Mandalorian's brazen strike. An adjutant for one of the sub-commanders arrived to appraise the Emperor of the unfolding situation, "Excellency, it appears that the Mandalorians are fleeing with refugees from across the system. They've hit the work camps to liberate the slaves as well." The Emperor snorted, "Of course they have, why else would they risk so much if not for their precious people." He spoke the word with the greatest derision, his disdain for the Mandalorian culture fully revealed now that he had no reason to hide it behind falsities. "Ensure that the escaping ships are tracked, we can always deal with them later. For now, intensify our current efforts against the Mandalorians in the system."
Bowing, the adjutant scurried off to carry out the Emperor's orders, leaving the towering warrior to board one of the shuttles that remained undamaged. "Take me to Moridinae," the Emperor said to the pilot as he took his spot within the hold. He placed a small device on the floor to open up a holographic line with his daughter, Joycelyn, on the planet below. "Princess, do you read me?"

Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii
ezgif-3-580811c260e9.gif
Objective: Esacpe the dual with Cara Dorniarn Cara Dorniarn . Get the surviving miners out. Escape.
Allies: The Network and allies. [@Kaine Australis Adenn Kyramud Adenn Kyramud Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae
Enemies: TSE and allies, Cara Dorniarn Cara Dorniarn Karina Lowe Timaz Zi Dipat Timaz Zi Dipat
Gear: In bio

Mynock couldn't believe it. They were.... No.... "No! Run!" The droid pulled miners out of the room, firing his particle shotgun into a droid that no longer had miners near it. He couldn't believe it. They would.... The droid had to get those her got out moving, about 18 in all. So many just... gone.... He huffed, hitting his comms.

"Tell me you have a transport."

"Yeah. Did you find....'

"Just hurry!"

Outside, Mig looked down, seeing the blade now jammed in his gut. This.... This wasn't good. He could feel the Sith attempting to grip the blade and tear it out, and he'd managed to fry the lightsabers and blaster of his Trayc'kad with his rage induced lightning. Then blaster bolts wizzed by, and started to be blocked... by the Sith? He looked around, hearing his name before yelling into his comm.

"Everyone! Pickup. Now!" Soon, a nearby ship roared to life and lifted off. The Echo's Light flew low, boarding ram open as it flew near Mig. He got up slowly, using the Force to jump up to the ramp. Elsewhere, a mine transport began to take off, Mynock and the few miners he could save on board. Mig looked at the transport, then back at Cara.

"Next time, Doriarn. Next time." As the other surviving Mandalorians quickly jumped aboard, Mig shut the ramp, allowing the courier to quickly head for the sky. They did all they could, but it still felt like they lost. Like something happened that Mig couldn't explain.

FJHSQwO.gif
Wearing: Armor | Lupine Blood Stone[/URL
Wielding: [URL='https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/windwhisper.122442/']WindWhisper

Allies: The Network & Friends
Enemies: TSE
Specific Tags: Lirka Ka Lirka Ka
s56d21.png

Mewling hatred and failure? Alwine smiled, holding her words back. She knew where the mewling hatred and failure would occur, perhaps was already occurring. How Lirka had gotten it all wrong. And under normal circumstances, she would have opened that up and openly question it while conversing with Lirka over mead, but that was not to happen today.

And there it was again. The new Lirka. Not the one that had cursed her people and spat on the memories of things that happened to her there. No. This was the anger, the requirement, the demand. She could hear it well in Likra's voice. And then came the offer to join.

The petite Lupine blinked in surprise.

"My friend…" she said quietly after a long pause. She could feel it. She could feel it. "Ussta abbil…"

Perhaps it was madness that drove her. Perhaps it was because despite being proven otherwise in the past, she trusted that Lirka would not move to harm her unless she stroke first. Perhaps, it was hope, hope that she could make Lirka behold what she did, as she did.

"Ussta abbil," she repeated the Stewjoni words for my friend, "I wish to see this enlightenment you speak of. I wish I could see the galaxy through your eyes, even but for a moment. And when you liberate Thustra, I would be proud to stand by your side.

But I cannot stand together with the SIth Empire. By their own creed, they will put that knife back in your back once they no longer have use for you. They have lost the battle of Kintaan to the Jedi, and before that they had lost in Rhen Var to the Coalition. They used the Mandalorians as their meat shields and tossed them away once they'd been put into used condition. That shall be your fate as well, ussta abbil, if you trust these people."

Holding her tiny hand out, Alwine looked at her friend. She knew exactly what Lirka had spoken of when she'd talked about her throne, and taking it back.

"Please," Alwine pleaded, "Come with me. I am with people that will genuinely help you… And then not claim it for yourselves. When the planet is yours, we will be gone until such a time as may come that you might need us again."

Hope. That was the only word that could be used for Alwine now, as she looked up, hoping, praying that her words reached beyond the helmet, that her friend was truly in there and that if they could not agree, then they could at least not attempt to injure the other over the disagreement.

For even if Lirka said no, Alwine would never claim it to be the hack that broke the friendship. It would not break it at all.

There were enough neutral spots in the 'verse to have mead with a friend.

B]Location:[/B] Ronion, Mandalore
Objective: Destroy the ships above Ronion
Allies: Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe | TSE
Enemies: Valkren Calderon Valkren Calderon | Beltran Rarr Beltran Rarr | K Kaine Australis | The Network

Above the sky of Ronion came a sound like thunder, a calamity of invention as Telis’s machinations came to horrible light. Above the city of Ronion fire bloomed, and with it the Network’s invasion force was halved, caused by the clever action of a single Sith Knight. The roar of devastation was beautiful were it not for the circumstances that surrounded the city - fire fights were still raging, and as Telis tracked Hades team, he realized that they were circling back to the plaza, and with the few invasion ships remaining, he could see the fire raining down on the region. Aerarii needed help, and now it was time to prove his promise twice over.

Racing back through the streets and following in the footsteps left behind by the commandos, Telis kept his lightsaber in his hand, and the air whistling in his ears while his thin robes whipped about him, dust plooming up over the streets as the largest of the ships crashed down not too far. There was utter chaos, unmeasurable lives lost, and sacrifices that were necessary for the protection of the Empire. Telis didn’t think to take another route to check for those who may need help - Ronion would rebuild, and Aerarii was far more valuable to the efforts of the Sith as a whole. He ducked back into familiar streets once again, and ran into the plaza, watching as the chaos around him raged - fire from above intermixed with the combat of Sith Troopers and Commandos.

In the fray Telis had no idea where Aerarii was, but the stage was being pelted by aerial fire, and he could only assume the lack of bureaucratic bodies was a good sign. In his dark clothes, Telis looked more like a lost smuggler than a fighter, but with a single flick of a finger, such a guise was quickly changed, immediately lost and his amenity of anonymity lost with newfound attention. With a sound like paper-glass tearing and shattering, a red beam of light jumped to light from the empty chasm at the guard of the saber, sparks and jagged refractions of light leaping as the bloody red star-blade ignited to life, hissing and singing the air, while painting the Sith Knight in a deep red light. Around him whirled an aura of darkness, only strengthened when he felt an overwhelming pain hit his abdomen, almost catching his breath before leaving a hollowness. He didn’t understand the sensation, but it was a beacon of something horrible that had just occurred… and with it, his anger sparked.

Without a word, his voice fully in his blade, Telis dove into the fray, lunging at the first poor soldier who happened to have been fighting near him. With a single motion brought from his side, Telis brought his blade into the soldier’s chest, taking the man by the shoulder before ripping his weapon upwards through the soldier, all in the blink of an eye before the others around him could react. Antaru had a tendency to catch non-FUs off guard. Leaving the scorched, smoking remains of the soldier behind, Telis began to dance through the plaza, force-deflections intermixed with slashing blows, a trance taking his mind while he used his single blade to deliver blows against the soldiers of the Network, his second twin dancing blade only coming out to parry, deflect, and disarm those with especially large blasters. Beltran and Valkren’s forces paired with the backup proved to be a seemingly unending wave of soldiers, but Telis was fueled by adrenaline - he would not back down.

Fighting his way towards the stage, Telis would work through the crowd towards the current focus of fire, putting his saber-arm by his side as he thrust his palm up upon reaching the stage. He stood out like an eidolon, and through his palm he channeled the Force, the extension of his dark will made incarnate in the air, creating an invisible bubble to catch the fire from the heavy guns firing down from above. Amidst the firefight, Telis struggled to keep the shield up, leaving him vulnerable to the shots of the Commandos, but he was set to his task, and like a machine he would not stop until he had fulfilled it. Through whatever abuse was sent towards him, be it blaster-fire or sonic stunning, Telis Taharin held the ward of blaster fire until it burned and the edges of his vision blackened. He held the blaster fire of the ships above until he felt his voice rise to a scream louder than metal breaking.

And with it, he let loose the volley back towards its origins.

As Telis let go of his force and let the bolts fly, he felt himself drop to his knees, his strength fading from him with a mixture of exhaustion and various wounds he had received from indirect or direct fire. On the stage, Telis fell down like a disgraced actor, his robes shrouding his visage and turning him once more into a wraith beneath the shaded skies of Ronion. While the battles raged on around him, he had hoped his retaliation would be enough to take down what’s left of the ships above Ronion. He had done what he could for Mandalore, and whether it stood or fell, Telis Taharin was proud of the devastation he had spread for its protection.

Her heart sank, a sorrow filled the Sephi’s soul that she had not felt in many years. Yes. Many years indeed. Weakness was showing itself, rearing it’s ugly head once again: weakness could not stand. She was ascendant, beyond such pitiful notions. What she stared at now, was a mere mortal. Frail. Puny. Weak.

Weakness hardened, sealing itself away as Lirka allowed herself to embrace the truth of the Galaxy: mortals would fail you, they would always fail you. She tried once again, to convince her away from the path: the path to home, to bring in the era of New Thustra.

”I fought at Kintan. I slaughtered their meaningless rabble: the Imperial war machine matters only to free Thustra. And I will slaughter, maim, and destroy until it is free.“

She had her uses to the Empire, and she had said the main one right there: brute force. An ironic twist from the meager existence of ages before that had twisted and wracked her mind that she had fought so hard to break free from. But she was more than a weapon, she was the Governor, she churned the engine that was Mandalore as it’s ruthless taskmaster. And she would churn Thustra just the same.

”What, your petty servants of “Chaos”? Do not think your rabble of unwanted children and spice-headed buffoons can help me, I have seen true Chaos. Experienced as it torn me apart, feel it try and consume my spirit. I know what Chaos is. You? You are just naive children.

Such was what happened when evil folk died, it seemed. She had her soul enter the void, only to be yanked back into existence once again, to fight anew.

”It is as I feared. You are hopeless.”

She stepped back, reaching out to her back and unlocking the blade strapped on her back. Taking it once again into her hand.

”For a Rebel...”

She was glad she was wearing a helmet, for she could not bare to look Alwine Daye Alwine Daye in the eyes.

“...Is no friend of mine.”

And with that, her blade burned into life. Launching out to slash through her outstretched arm, they would fight again: she somewhere in the depths of Lirka‘s mind, she knew it would likely be the last.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Objective: None, Stab Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex

Nearby People: Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf ,

Equipment:

Alexandra's expression darkened as she sensed only one life within Taeli, as her friend reacted to the loss that she had felt long before Alexandra could and Alexandra closed her eyes, letting Taeli strike out after Kaine, unsure if she would catch him before he was too far and if she couldn't, Alexandra knew taht those in the sky above would soon be ordered to blow Kaine to bits. Alexandra for her part remained utterly still, without words or breath as she had failed her friend, failed to stop the snuffing out of a life so young. The Light had been used in such a perverse way today, she could feel the pain and the hurt from Taeli and her eyes went to her friend again.

There was little she could do now, but she would follow her friend, looking for a moment to reach out, to take her shoulder in hand and to speak up, careful to make sure Taeli knew who was there before her hand even made contact. The light would recede, be kept as close to Alexandra as possible and to minimize any more danger Taeli might feel out of blind reaction. Alexandra would look at her friend with an understanding, knowing loss and thinking it over before speaking up.

"Taeli, I know where to find him... Even if he escapes. I wish I could help more than that, I wish I had the power to repair what he just did..." Alexandra looked at her friend, then reached out in the force, her eyes focusing up before bleeding away and becoming blank, sacrificing her sight and her body for a moment as she reached out and latched onto Kaine's mind, latched onto his body as he got further and further away.

"I suggest you contact me before I come to find you... You did something unforgivable today on multiple levels." Was the message sent to Kaine's mind, Alexandra's voice accompanying it and letting him know clearly who was telling him this. Kaine and Alexandra had never really spoken at length, though he knew enough about her through Yasha to know how sacred life was to her. And to use the light in such a way earned him the dark and cold tone that would be transported along with the words to his mind.

It was after this that she would return to her own form, her eyes returning and light coming back to them. She would look at Taeli, looking for wounds beyond the one she could not fix, looking for something to help her friend with as her hand remained there and she waited for Taeli to grow colder or let her help.

Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf K Kaine Australis Hailyn Hailyn

EMPTY MIRRORS

Objective: Divine Punishment
Allies: The Sith Empire | Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex | Marrow Marrow | Lirka Ka Lirka Ka | Darth Ophidia Darth Ophidia | Eversor Eversor | Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf | Alexandra Feanor Alexandra Feanor | BobertEZ BobertEZ | Joycelyn Zambrano Joycelyn Zambrano | Vaulkhar Vaulkhar | Karina Lowe | Irveric Tavlar Irveric Tavlar | Avernus Avernus | Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe | Senna Valerian | Cara Dorniarn Cara Dorniarn
Enemies: The Network | K Kaine Australis | Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae | Alwine Daye Alwine Daye | Tahlah Cadera | Adenn Kyramud Adenn Kyramud | Talon Richwood | Scherezade deWinter Scherezade deWinter | Amaris Tanenat | Mig Gred Mig Gred
Equipment: Orbalisk Armor | Braith's Spear (Tossed aside on Concordia)

No.

The ringing deafened her, the beating in her chest shook her to her very core - this wasn't how it was supposed to be, none of this was right. Pale eyes shifted rapidly across every angle of her gaze, searching for some way to correct this, some way to set things back, to put things on the right path again. The darkness that had been ushered from the void deep within her had narrowly been evaded by an unprecedented betrayal of trust, the aid of this white-haired woman saving a man that was now beyond redemption. Heat reached her cheeks as a dull stinging met the ducts of her eyes, her fingers curling and balling into fists.

"No." Her voice came as a whisper, at first, but quickly escalated to a scream that shook the walls.

With no Australis in sight her anger became unfocused, unrefined, and without purpose or direction, until her piercing gaze set on the white-haired wench that had intervened in their levied retribution. From the beginning of time these ants had tested her, from her earliest memory they had played with the strings of fate and cut the chord for those that deserved life while sparing the lives of those that deserved death. For thousands of years she had lived among them vicariously, trying to understand, to see, what made these insects so flawed, what allowed them to commit such great evils in the name of a better good - for someone who only understood the two as a separation of concepts it had been utterly alien to her that someone could delude themselves into believing there was an ambiguity between then.

But here and now she saw at last that there was no simple misunderstanding of boundaries between what was right and what was wrong, all parties were fully aware that there was something wrong in the way they acted but allowed their own selfish desires come before the needs of the rest. As she felt the ripples of the force wash over them, searching through the wake for Australis, she felt the presence of her paramour and understood immediately that he wasn't here for her - she could feel his closeness to his nephew, and not an iota of his will was directed towards her. Her arms shook as she let her hands fall to her sides. The futility of it all came crashing down like a wave on her.

"Out." She spat.

Her anger spiked as she reached a moment of focus. "Get the fuck out of here, now, before I treat you the way I should be treating that man's soul." Braith shouted, her voice raising an octave as the entirety of her attention was turned to Alexandra and carried with it the fullness of her animosity. "You imbeciles are all the same - what is the point of trust if it is constantly abused? You are just as responsible for this as he is." She said, her voice filled with a seething rage. "None of you know how to act, how to live, or even how to choose right from wrong. You're all impulsive little monsters - all of you!" She shouted, waving an arm in a sweeping gesture that unleashed a telekinetic wave that ripped the wall from its foundation, taking with it a chunk of the ceiling as it was expelled into the world beyond. "You all bathe yourselves in the filth of these choices and pretend that the stench they bring are justified by the feeling of satisfaction they bring, like little children playing with forces they could never hope to understand."

"But that is going to end - someone needs to be there to force you ingrates to live their lives properly."
The air hummed faintly as she took a step towards the gaping hole she'd created. "Someone needs to remind the lot of you that there are consequences to their actions." The space grew in warmth until it was a sweltering heat as the humming became oppressive. She paused, for only a moment, as she steeled her resolve. "It is clear that none of you are fit for that role." She said as the vibration reached its zenith, the very molecules of oxygen rubbing together with such friction that they burst into flames, a fire which raced out through the hole and quickly began to consume the building.

'So much for never being alone.'

Objective: 1a
Allies: Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun
Enemies: Eversor Eversor
Equipment:
Viper (Light Armour), Parthalan (Swordstaff), Saberstaff

Curtis watched as the man before him stumbled and fell, despite him not landing a blow. It was clear he was in pain, but the kind was unknown to him. He kept his distance, lightsaber still active to provide light. Over his comms, he heard the reinforcements being deployed. Without a second thought he moved to collect his swordstaff.

"I don't know what's happening to you" He said as he headed towards the hole which led to the tunnel, "But I won't end your life today. There is more than this Empire, if only you look outside of its mist". With that, he jumped into the hole, the blade of his lightsaber painting his surroundings in a red glare.

"Lori" He said, switching to his comms, "I'm in the tunnel, don't shoot the guy with the red lightsaber ok? It's the only thing I have to see with".

Last edited:
ezgif-3-580811c260e9.gif

Objective: Retrieve and annihilate
Allies: The Glorious Sith Empire Raya Najwa Zambrano Raya Najwa Zambrano Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex Avernus Avernus Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf
Enemies: Network R Reyn Australis Kovhorn Kovhorn K Kaine Australis
Equip: Lightsabers ,Armour

Things where going great until Vandra fell down feeling intense emotions as the presence of Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf felt different, there was another life within her she could feel that for awhile but she didn't feel that little presence anymore.....The child before it could see the sun was snuffed out. Her pain was replaced with a reignited fire of rage and fury towards the Mandalorians she was willing to play nice and grant some amount of mercy towards them even with this being there thank you for what we have done however after today...after what she just felt that merciful spark was snuffed out replaced with her wild animalistic behavior of wanting nothing more then to rip them apart.

That rage only grew when she heard a scuffle, The boy she spared had broken free and already killed two of the black blades guarding him before running out the ship to the ground below. She wasn't about to let there hard earned prize escape while the black blades on the ground engaged with Sigurd and his band with Reyn she slammed her fist into the floor denting it a little before she stood up and darted out of the ship her leash to Raya was broken her full rage and power was focused into her strength as she leaped out of the ship and channeled her energy into her fist as she slammed it into the ground unleashing a powerful shockwave into the ground with the intent to send debris and lightning forward into them the goal was to incapacitate Reyn and fry the weaponry and what other tech was unprotected from lightning though that didn't stop those coming at her with meele.

She had the black blades go retrieve Reyn and deal with the other two legionares as she charged forth towards the two coming at meele, She leaped over them and swiped at there backs with her blades but there armor was impressive enough to handle a few strikes before they returned the favor by pushing her back a little with their own strikes. The blackblades that she sent to reyns position had one goal in mind to dispatch the guards and take Reyn alive, Meanwhile Vandra continued her battle with Sigurd and another Legio as she blocked several strikes from them however she was only one person and took several cuts across the armors in several places one of them even hit home and slashed across her arm not enough to make the arm useless but it was bleeding profusely as she responded with a quick leap up in the air and in a single swinging motion decapitated the Legio that cut her.

Now it was just her and Sigurd left as she saw 2 of the blackblades she sent to reyn fall but one of them took one of the legios with them before 4 more came reinforce the recapture of Reyn, She had 20 on the ground to play with plus whoever was on the ship that wasn't needed or tending to Raya came to join the fray she had the numbers but she wanted there blood herself. She charged for Sigurd and they clashed blades and fists and other limbs and debris each side was hell bent on killing the other she had nothing but her rage and adrenaline keeping her going .

Sigurd got lucky and broke one of her sabers which only annoyed her more and responded by tapping into her rage to Unleash a force push infused with her own lightning the strength of the push would be enough to send him flying several miles away from the fray while the lightning was meant to temporarily paralys and lock up the armor. She turned to see 2 of the black blades impale the last legio in the chest in unison and tossing him to the side, Vandra, tired and bloodied tasked 6 of the black blades to haul the dead legios and there gear onto the ship they will make fine trophies for her father. She even sent one of them to go retrieve the corpse of Sunset australis as well to present as a gift to her father as the ship lowered behind her as she walked over to Reyns position with 6 other blackblades in a surrounding circle blades aimed forth at him as she aimed hers at him as well and spoke.

Your mine now...Your lucky your more lucrative alive then dead.

Was all she said before she had the black blades go to restrain and thoroughly re search him for anymore surprises as well as shackle him more securely and return him to the ship as she limped back onboard the ramp and tended to her wounds. Injured of not if Reyn attempts another escape she will ensure he will never walk again for now any feeling and ability to use her right arm went as the adrenaline went away and she sat there regathering her energy and licking her wounds as she kept near Raya as the blackblades brought up a reshackled with extra on the shackles reyn and put him the corner this time they kept 24/7 watch on him never to let him out of there site, She watched with glee as the rest of the blackblades loaded back up setting down the bodies of the legios and there gear onthe shuttle floor infront of her and even more so as one of them returned and set down the bloodied and lifeless shell that used to be Sunset Australis. After the last of the blackblades came aboard the ramp closed and the shuttle began its asent back home to her father she had a few prizes to deliver to him.

Last edited:
Objective: Mourn and KILL
Allies: Hailyn Hailyn Alexandra Feanor Alexandra Feanor
Enemies: K Kaine Australis

Equipment: In signature

Her tendrils missed, Braith's tendril missed... but Alex's attack connected and threw Kaine out of the window. No! No! No! He was NOT getting away like that! Her rage pulsed even brighter, her grief and despair cycling into that rage for the moment. She had no idea of how her feelings were flaring out, touching the presences of others like Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex or Raya Najwa Zambrano Raya Najwa Zambrano or Vandra Zambrano Vandra Zambrano or any others. She couldn't care even if she had wanted to, even if she could. All that mattered was one thing, her existence and meaning for being had narrowed down in this one moment to one thing:

To make Kaine Australis PAY FOR WHAT HE HAD DONE!

She could feel others coming to help the murderer, coming to save him! How could anyone, ANYONE, want to assist the monster that had robbed her little Medraut of life?! That had purged his very existence with the Light side of the Force, the antithesis of what that side of the Force stood for! She thought she knew hate for what the Jedi did in regards to her sister, and that had led to her desire to burn the NJO and GA to the ground. That spark of hate was nothing compared to the inferno unleashed by Kaine's actions.

Her grief and despair would crash down on her once the immediate anger cooled, but at the moment, her hatred of the man had consumed every single fiber of being. She didn't hear what Alex said, she didn't hear what Braith said, she couldn't hear anything even as the roar of flames started to consume this part of the base. Every ounce of her hate, her despair, her suffering, was zeroing in on the Mandalorians rescuing their leader.

That focus fell upon the Mandalorian known as Vevut, although she did not know the name nor would she ever care to find out. HE was going to be the first of those to help Kaine that would feel what a mother stripped of her unborn son could do when they were a Master of the Dark Side of the Force. At her command, the dark side wrapped itself around Vevut's heart and she squeezed... not to drag it out, but to cause his heart to implode.

Objective: Escape
Allies: ???
Enemies: ???

Ringing in his ears, his mind blank as he looked down at himself. Silas' lightsaber fell from his hands and clanked against metal flooring. His hands - were they truly his? His fingers twitched subtly before a surge of aggression came over the acolyte, reaching up to what remained of his helmet and tearing it free from the rest of his armor. He cast it into the darkness, hearing a faint thud in the distance. Within himself he felt so lost - through the Force he could only feel anguish. For once in his young life, he could feel his pride slipping and crashing into a pit of self-doubt.

It is what Darth Eversor wanted. He needed the boy to be broken before he could truly influence his mind with knowledge of a time when he himself walked among the living. But to grant him this insight, to truly move forward, it would require sacrifice.

The migraine Silas was experiencing grew in intensity as the whisper came back to him: "Get up.... we need.... to leave..."

"What is this? Who are you?"

"We.... are.... one....."

"One? No, you are a pest stowing away under my skin! Why?"

"....I am you.... you are me.... we are.... bound...."

"You aren't making sense... get out of my head!"

"Do you... really think... you belong to them? You do not exist... it was all... a lie...."

"Wh-"

"Your life.... was... fabricated. Manufactured in a lab... as I was. You are.... my....second....chance."

"How did you find me?"

"Your belongings..... are not... truly... yours..."

"..."

Silas' eyes went wide as he began to convulse uncontrollably, his eyes fading into an abyssal black.

"....It's... time...."

Objective: Destroy the Sith and cause as much chaos as possible. Beat back the giant enemy weapons too, bonus points!
Links: Drop Pods | LAAT | Hellwalkers | AT-AD | Beskad Warriors | Beskad Elite | Tracyn Mirshko | Hell’s Angel | Titan Tank | Conscencis Clypeus(Boarding Shields) | Slugs | Mosquito Starfighters | Aryx | WLO-5 Battle Tank | ProtekTrak
Allies: Mandalorians, Network, allies of both: Mig Gred, Kaine Australis, Stardust Solus Skirae
Enemies: TSE, allies of Sith: Vaulkhar, Irveric Tavlar, Taeli Raaf
Tags: Vaulkhar Vaulkhar | Irveric Tavlar Irveric Tavlar | Amaris Tanenat | Senna Valerian | Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf | BobertEZ BobertEZ | K Kaine Australis | Mig Gred Mig Gred

ezgif-3-580811c260e9.gif

It was time to go, yet they didn't run. The plan was to hit Mandalore, hit the Sith, and cause chaos while saving their vode and then get out of dodge. They'd done that, done it tenfold and more. It was costly, more costly than many would realize, but it was well worth it. Not only for the message it sent, not only for the vode they saved, but for themselves it was more than worth it. Especially since most of the landings were going well, most were getting countless vode out of the hellhole that the Sith had turned Mandalore into. Adenn passed this information to his men, to his aliit(clan/family). They cheered at that, these Mandalorians that advanced towards the lines of Irverics men, relentlessly, furiously, even as the Sith troops retreated. Even as in the not so far off distance the beast of the Sith rampaged, killing countless on each side. Numerous of Adenn's own men had already died to the thing, having gotten too close, or been picked off in some other manner. But right here, right now, it didn't matter to the Mandalorians. They'd done it, but they were still far from done.

As for the vehicles of Clan Mortui, they continued on as they had been, fighting ever deeper into enemy territory. This caused many more to be destroyed, providing more cover in the rubble strewn battlefield. These vehicles, whether Aryx scout vehicles, Titan or WLO tanks, Hellwalkers, all fired and were fired upon. They deployed troops, were destroyed, destroyed others, and fought on. It was slowly devolving into a more bloody, random chaos fight than anything for them. Not that they cared, even as casualties mounted. They'd fight on, no matter the cost. For Mandalore.

At the head of the Mandalorian formation of Clan Mortui was Adenn Kyramud, his personal guard of Beskad Elite by his side. Together they formed the tip of a beskar spear, aimed to pierce the heart of the enemy. On their sides were more AT-ADs, Beskad Warriors, and more, there to protect them and shore up the sides, to kill the Sith troops and the Sith. As they had advanced, they'd all slowed down further, now that the general knowledge was out that they'd succeeded. As such, the protektraks were able to pick up some speed and engulf all the Mandalorian forces in their shield bubble. Despite this, there were several vehicles outside the protective shield, along with many more groups of soldiers, all killing and being killed.

The Mandalorians continued onward, now double as protected, but mostly from above now thanks to the shields. Any Sith troops under the shield that fought on were able to continue to kill Mandalorian troops, and in turn be killed. This happened quite often in fact, though the shield was far more a boon than a detriment to the Mandalorians right now. As the Sith troops pulled to the side, for the most part, away from the Mandalorian line of advance, they opened the line straight to the beast. This was good and bad, but Adenn had his sights set on Sundari, on Mandalore. Even as Vode An continued to play over their loudspeakers, to and from every helmet, though not loud enough to be overwhelming or distracting within, Adenn spoke to his vode.

"This is our home, this is our planet, and we shall not leave it in the hands of the Sith. Fight vode, fight so that the others can go on, fight so that others don't have to. Fight for out aliit, for Mandalore."
They all knew what this was, they had known from the start. For them all here, it wasn't simply a hit and run, no. This was a fight for Mandalore, one they intended to win, or at the very least, hold out as long as possible. They'd cause a fuss here in Sundari, one that would draw attention to them eventually, making others focus less on those running and more on those still fighting. To support this, Adenn sent out a signal, a special one to his fleet. It had remained with the rest of the fleet, fighting as needed, deploying fighters to them as needed. Now it was time to up the ante.

adenn_fin.png

As the signal came, Clan Mortui's fleet moved, even as it sent out more fighters, specifically more starfighters and bombers. Their mission was simple, ruin anyone's day that came to hit Clan Mortui and co. The fleet had a similar mission, but one also requiring a lot of focus being brought to them. As such, they didn't advance as quickly as they could've, instead they fired continuously as they moved towards Clan Mortuis position. For the people on the ground, they'd be a long way away, despite the relatively short distance. No matter, they moved onward, ever closer to their vode on the ground, aiming to fight on and beat the Sith back.

In regards to the fighters and bombers, they flew ahead of the fleet, moving quickly and deadly. They fought who they couldn't avoid, but avoided the rest. Soon enough they were entering Mandalores atmosphere, moving to support the other fighters near Mandalore. Immediately the bombers set to bombing Sith troop positions, fighters flew protection details and hit enemy bombers, even as others did their mission. One flight of bombers had a special mission however, hit the enemy commanders position. Despite the fact that it was a suicide mission, the droid pilots took to it with great gusto, not that they could've refused anyways. As such, they moved to hit that specific target, even as other bombers moved to hit other positions, all in one coordinated swarm of fighters and bombers.

Talon Aegis

T
OOC: I was busy during the week with tests, so I apologize (in the spoiler is just what happened not interfering with anyone)

Talon stood there looking back at his droppod, it had hit the ground and caused a small crater. It felt like someone was watching though so he remained on edge. He was correct when a couple men walked out, one had a lightsaber out, it appeared to be a flanking group. They surrounded him, weapons raised. Talon looked around taking in all of them. Six weapons raised, and another had a lightsaber on their hip. Looking around one moved forward to disarm him, but was blown to pieces by a revolver. The rest openned fire while backing to cover.

On their way back to cover another fell. One shot was fired at the sith, but was deflected. Pulling the body on the ground up he opened fire with his rifle, blocking the enemy's shots with the body. Another fell, but the body was sliced in half by the sith. Quickly Talon reloaded the revolve, firing at the three soldiers. One shot through the tree and the other hit as the man peeked, the final fell when he was burnt with the flamethrower on Talon's wrist.

The sith walked forward slowly, and Talon fired back with his revolver. The shots were deflected but, during the swings Talon, closed the distance and tackled the sith, his lightsaber fell next to their side. Metal beskar broke bone as each hit did more damaged. Eventually the Sith lay motionless, and in this rage he didn't pay attention to his surroundings, and a shard of light went straight through his chest, going far enough to cut into the dead sith..

As the blade came out Talon fell to the side, looking up at a yellow eyed sith. Reaching over he picked up the lightsaber next to them. The two blades crashed, a red glow surrounding them. Firing the flamethrower on her wrist singing the Sith's face. The man reeled back, crying out, Talon slowly got up, continuing a strike, but the Sith tried to spear him. The blade went down cutting the sith in two, but not without taking the blade in the gut.

It was over and the Mandalorian slowly fell, darkness in his vision, the blade both blades fell to the ground and the barely awake Talon sent out a small beacon, but it was a low priority, he'd let the battle play out, before he was considered a priority.

ezgif-3-580811c260e9.gif
Position: Sundari
Objective: Mandalore - Survive.
Allies: Vaulkhar Vaulkhar | BobertEZ BobertEZ | Taeli Raaf Taeli Raaf | Joycelyn Zambrano Joycelyn Zambrano - The Sith Empire
Enemies: Adenn Kyramud Adenn Kyramud - The Network

Elegia
Equipment:
Battle Armor

'Vishnu' Military Shield
DG-41 "Inferos" Disruptor Rifle

HG-88 'Big Iron' Hand-cannon

P U N I S H E D

It wasn't long before Irveric embarked into the fray once more ; the clattering hellish symphony of war enveloping his senses as he delved back into battle. Uncaring for the preservation of his own lifeblood he was going to see this battle to the end. Firing harrowing volleys from his disruptor rifle he surged into the midst of the fire and gore - channeling back to when he was a fresh legionnaire and his eyes rarely left the sights of his weapon ; now a rarity since he'd ascended to High Command.
Wrenched back by the shoulder one of his subordinates barked out in war addled urgency and terror as he gave the General his report.
"Sir! The rebel fleet has breached the atmosphere they're sending everyth-" Much like the words of the officer flanking him - everything was cut off, his ears almost instantly ringing, deafened by the incredibly loud and close explosions, feeling the ground shake around him before soon enough a bomb burst in the air infront of him, sending him back unto the ground. The enormous suit of Beskar steel he donned as his battle rainment even cracked at the seams and shattered around his body - the helmet folding in on its self before planting two grievous shards into his skull.
His eyes opened only to find half his gaze remaining, one eye uttered destroyed, the right half of his vision a haunting void. Whilst charred and unrecognizable piles of gore and betaplast sprouted up from the metal and concrete, Irveric was no better sight. Though the rest of his limbs remained in tact the Beskar plated armor protecting his helmet and chest had all but caved in from the blow, his haunting ebon visage of war shattered to reveal the mortal man beneath. Forever disfigured and damaged from the blow.
With his legs still in tact he slowly stood himself from the rubble, half blinded and deafened ; lifting his cybernetic arm of cortosis and durasteel to pull the helmet from his face.
Letting off a blood curdling scream into the rage of war he had all but reclaimed his grip of reality, his fear inoculated and his mettle tempered for another score over. Though merely a mortal man unlike the trampling gods who swung their crimson sabers around him - he was perhaps just as comfortable in the chaos as anyone and certainly just as much a foreboding sight as a thick beskar 'horn' protruded from his head bathed in his own lifeblood and crimson ichor of his surrounding comrades. Nothing could threaten to break the General any longer.
His fear forever vanquished even as the memories of the past haunted him still...
His chains were broken.

Last edited:

Lark

Saint of the Damned
Objective: Kill a different child
Tags: Marrow Marrow Aaran Tafo Aaran Tafo

During Lark's first experience training with the Sith, he witnessed a proud boy the same age as him crushed into a bulbous pulp of gore and bone. He burned that memory into his mind, a reminder of the fate that would befall him if he failed in his duties as a Sith. Since then he had grown stronger, discovering secrets not meant to be discovered and strengthening his connection to the Force. After so many years wandering the galaxy searching for some place to belong, the Sith finally provided him the opportunity to see his goals accomplished.

The boy who would become Lark's first memories of home were warm ones. Times spent telling wondrous stories to his older brother, who always listened to his ramblings with the patience only an older sibling could. He remembered pushing his sister's stroller around the bleak park, but the laughs the three shared turned the dimmest of grays into the most brilliant blues. Despite the environment they were surrounded by, those times were truly peaceful.

The two personas raged against the other amidst the chaos of Concordia. But his younger self wasn't the only threat Lark faced, that blasted Jedi wouldn't sit still and die. He rushed Lark with speed that matched his own, only the well-trained techniques taught to him by Krest kept his arm attached to his body. Aaron was stronger than he looked, but so was Lark. Each strike that tensed his muscles brought back memories of the inhumane training sessions, battles to the death in volcanoes and arenas that only made Lark stronger. Those deathmatches resurfaced, and Lark used them to bury the child that so worthlessly tried to crawl out the dark pit of their heart.

And when Sarrius reanimated the dead, the darkness grew even greater still. Reminders of the horrid experiments Lark had conducted on slaves and political prisoners, the torturous dregs he turned them into. The vile energy in Lark's heart grew more and more monstrous, until the child could barely hang on.

But he would not let go.

You don't have much energy left, Lark thought. This is the Jedi you want to place all your hedges on? Not Nida? Not Veiere? This little scampering pup? You've got a much larger fight left, little one.

After all, I'm going to find her soon. Can you risk not being there when I finally find our dear sister?

Of course he couldn't. The combined threat of Lark's resurgent memories and his threat against their sister caused his younger self to shrink. The boy's will was strong, Lark would concede that. Strong enough to save their sister, perhaps.

But not this Jedi.

"I am not Sarrius," Lark said softly. "I am not Kyrel Ren, nor the Agents of the Directorate. I am..."

The only one who will remain standing as the galaxy burns.

A concussive blast of destructive energy would emanate from Lark's body, in an attempt to separate the Jedi and the Sith as the two continued to clash blades. The child had chosen their sister over this Jedi, choosing to fight a different day. There was nothing protecting Aaron anymore, other than his own training. All the wrath Lark felt towards the boy he thought he killed was transferred to the Jedi, who couldn't help but meddle. He's abandoned you, Lark thought. He's chosen to save himself for a much more precious fight.

A pity you won't be there to see it.

Objective: Evacuate
Allies: Curtis Learchin Curtis Learchin
Enemies: Eversor Eversor

The Force Light lit their way. And despite it being a beacon to the members of the Darkside, it had attracted none. Both herself and the Mandalorians that she had freed made their way through the tram tunnel.

Curtis' voice was heard from her comms. Already she was looking for the light of his lightsaber. "Don't worry! Any chance if you being followed?" If there was more than one lightsaber's red glow visible, then waiting until she could spot who wields them could put them all at risk.

gfHd10E.gif

Objective: III - Rally the troops, dishearten the invaders
Allies: Telis Taharin-Zambrano Telis Taharin-Zambrano | The Sith Empire
Enemies: Valkren Calderon Valkren Calderon | Beltran Rarr Beltran Rarr | The Network

The deafening sounds of battle filled the streets of Ronion from every direction. Overhead, large warships belonging to The Network crashed into one another thanks to the intervention of Telis Taharin-Zambrano Telis Taharin-Zambrano . On the ground invading flametroopers engaged the garrisoned Sith-Imperial Legionnaires, who made The Network pay deadly - sometimes with the blood of civilians - for every inch of ground they gained. Blood curdling screams of the angered locals, whipped into a blind rage by the propoganda of Aerarii and Teyn Gratiir, filled what little silence remained.

For whatever reason, the enemy did not seem to react to the angry mob. Armed with blasters, slug throwers and improvised weapons, the citizens of Ronion threw themselves against The Network. While the invaders had the technological edge, the locals knew their way around the city and had numbers of their side. Had Aerarii felt any actual connection to them or their plight, he may have been inspired by their thoughtless defence of their city.

His aversion however, beside violence in general, was that the locals were only worrying about what was right in front of them. In failing to considering the long term, the investments they were making with their lives would have little return. Economics 101.

Enemy gunships swept over the plaza, hammered the stage Aerarii was hiding near with precision blaster fire. Risking a peek from behind cover, he spied enemy soldiers pouring into the plaza from all direction. The locals threw themselves against The Network soldiers, who responded by peppering them with stun bolts. Word must have spread that the locals should be considered hostile.

While they were happy to stun the locals, the Treasurer-General suspected his fate would be much more deadly. It was time to get out of here.

However, with the enemy comms jamming still in place, that was going to be difficult.

The distinctive sound of a nearby lightsabre joined the fray. Doubting it was a Jedi, Aerarii risked another look from behind cover. Telis Taharin-Zambrano Telis Taharin-Zambrano , the Sith Knight who had been charged with protecting him, flew through the plaza in a frenzy, leaving death and destruction in his wake. The bureaucrat watched as the Sith Knight cut through the enemy lines in a whirl of red. He reached the stage above Aerarii and took up a stoic position in the face of countless enemies.

It took a moment for Aerarii to realise what was happening - the enemy's blaster bolts, destined to cut the Sith Knight down, hung frozen in mid-air. Even before Aerarii could fully comprehend what he was seeing, the bolts were flung back at the enemy, slaying many where they stood. Telis collapsed onto the stage.

The Treasurer-General ducked back behind cover. A shame really, he could have helped defend our retreat. Powers like that could have even...

Aerarii gasped. "The Force. That's it." If Telis could hold back hundreds of blaster bolts and return them to their sender, surely he could send a telepathic message to request a shuttle.

There was just one problem - Telis was up on the stage in the line of enemy fire, while Aerarii was safely underneath the stage and protected. That protection, however, would not mean much if The Network caught him. Propagandists were not generally looked up kindly by the enemy.

Taking a deep breath the bureaucrat summoned what minuscule amount of courage he had. Keeping as low as he could, Aerarii clambered up onto the stage. He grabbed a corner of Telis' dark clothing, and with a groan, dragged him limp body off the stage. With one last tug he pulled Telis off the stage, the Sith Knight’s body hitting the ground hard with a thud.

"Err, sorry about that."

Aerarii grabbed the Sith Knight by the shoulders and shook him as he tried to get a response. "Can you hear me? We need to get out of here!" Blaster bolts handed around them as the enemy closed in on the stage. "Do one of those mind tricks. Send a message. Something!"

Objective: 1a
Allies: Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun
Enemies: N/A
Equipment:
Viper (Light Armour), Parthalan (Swordstaff), Saberstaff

Lori's voice over his comms made Curtis smile. He had worried that something may have happened to her, but from the sounds of it, she was completely fine, happy even. Using his saber to light the way, Curtis walked through the pitch black tunnel, looking for any sign of her.

"Unlikely, the other Sith was already injured..." He paused, wondering how he could explain what had happened to his former opponent, "And it seemed like he wasn't all there to begin with." It was the best he could think of given the circumstances. "Could you alert the Mandalorians to my being here, don't really want to be shot on sight".

FJHSQwO.gif

Wearing: Armor | Lupine Blood Stone[/URL
Wielding: [URL='https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/windwhisper.122442/']WindWhisper

Allies: The Network & Friends
Enemies: TSE
Specific Tags: Lirka Ka Lirka Ka
s56d21.png

She could sense something hardening within Lirka, and instantly, as soon as the words were out of her mouth, Alwine knew that she given her dear friend the wrong ones. Her hand hung in the air as though frozen in time, that near moment where a maybe became an almost and was within a single heart beat of having a good end, everything had changed. She should have known. She should have assumed that this was likely to happen, and keep her guard up.

She wanted to smile again. She wanted to point out to Lirka that her words matched exactly with the promise of Agents of Chaos, that she was speaking the words and not realizing that only her result of them was the wrong one, when everything else so damn correct. Thustra could be free, and it could also remain free, but Lirka would not listen. Whatever other changes had been done to her, she would not listen.

When Lirka stepped back, Alwine's feet moved of their own accord, taking half a step forward without even thinking, trying to reach Lirka, but then taking a step back, knowing that it had stopped being safe more than several breaths ago.

You are hopeless. For a rebel is no friend of mine.

An inhuman growl erupted out of Alwine as she jumped backwards, avoiding Likra's burning blade by a few inches.

Alwine knew that she could not outbest Lirka in a sword fight. Everything physical was set up in the sephi's favor, from her reach to her brute force, and Alwine could be neither stronger not heavier than her not even with all the Force powers in the 'verse.

"All changed, but still the same," she spit her words at the larger woman.

In her hands, WindWhisper flicked on into its lightsaber setting, the beam humming silently a color of red.

Once again the location wasn't great. Alwine needed her trees, her nature. Not this… Underground tunnels that could sink at any moment from the bombardment hailing above them.

Quickly, the petite woman turned around and ran. Up, up, as close as she could to where things were breaking down and falling on top. With a little luck, something would drop on the elf's head and kill her.

Under normal circumstances, Lirka was a rush of speed: combat stims filling her blood. But she denied those drugs their hold this time, she moved as a Queen, not as a monster. Whilst Alwine Daye Alwine Daye ran, Lirka merely took long strides, swinging her blade against the ground as it flung sparks and molten rock into the air. A slow, implacable, advance.

And she sang.

Low, distorted by the demonic helm adorning her head, but she sung nonetheless. Slow, and purely in her native tongue: it echoed through the rumbling of the crumbling tunnel, it oozed a dozen different emotions and none all the same: as Lirka was, it lived in hypocrisy. None would know it’s meaning, and those 8 that did were far away from this place.

For it was a requiem, for fallen friends and comrades: that is what had happened here, in the forgettable depths of a tram tunnel. A friend had thrown her life away, though somewhere in Lirka’s dying heart she knew hope still existed for the poor girl. But hope, was the first step on the road to disappointment.

As the tunnel around them crumbled, Lirka’s song did not cease. The words grew in loudness and intensity as she swung her blade to slash through falling rubble that would land on her, or block her path, no such meager things would stop her advance. She did enjoy what needed to be done, not enjoyed in the same way as crushing the pitiful warriors of the Jedi and the Mandalorians: but she would make it art nonetheless, the Wolf had earned herself as much.

Soon, the frigid arctic wind around Fortress Imperious reached their fight: and Lirka knew the song must end soon, timing was grossly important: always the show-woman, that damnable Sephi was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom