Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junction The Final Countdown - AC/NIO/EE/GA/Enclave/BotM Junction of Dromund Kaas/Centares/Lutrilla/Aruza/Hypori/empty hex above Sposia

MOSHED-2021-12-14-15-23-41.jpg

revenent.png

MISSION: ENGAGE BROTHERHOOD STARFIGHTERS AND PROTECT THE FRIGATE
CALLSIGN: REVENANT ELEVEN
EQUIPMENT: REC-AI01 A-Wing Interceptor
REVENANT SQUADRON: LEADER - Tren Chaar Tren Chaar TWO - Olly Piblarian SEVEN - Leon Gallo Leon Gallo
OTHER ALLIES:
Isla Draellix-Kobitana Isla Draellix-Kobitana Kovacs Kovacs Delilah Jones

ENEMIES:
Tu'teggacha Tu'teggacha
div-goldiguess.png

He let out a snort of laughter at the comment of his comrade Olly Piblarian and the quick shutdown from their stoic commander. Despite being older and higher in rank than he was, this was Lieutenant Piblarian's first mission with the squadron. The young pilot hoped the B-Wing pilot would quickly get used to Commander Chaar.

Mylo's
A-Wing was engulfed for a moment in a bath of swirling scarlet and yellow flame, which dissipated quickly as he entered the turbulent atmosphere of Dromund Kaas. He was thankful for the ablative plating on his A-Wing that kept him safe in re-entry. Immeadiately the ship began to complain. Blue torrents of lighting assaulted the ground, as he could almost embody the strain on his repulsorslifts. A jagged current erupted right in his view illuminating the cockpit in a bright white light. Thankfully, on instinct, he hit the stick to port, swerving off, before coming around another.

"Chit.." He swore to himself. The static interference and ion energy was scrambling his scope quite a bit, but his ion shielding kept them from malfunctioning entirely. He kept close to the transport the squadron was protecting. Off to his starboard side however, a nova-like explosion could be witnessed as the transport was no more. Looks like the pilots of Revenant Squadron had company.

"El-FIve, might need some hElp!"

"Working on it!" Came the curt reply from his droid brain.

Darts of red light punctured the dimness even more so than the lightning, three passing in front of him and one hitting his shields, evident by the slight shimmer he could see moving across where he'd been hit. Mylo corkscrewed off a few klicks away before trying to tighten up. His sensors were clear enough that he could pick up some of their adversaries and he had sufficient visual to at least try and combat the threat.

“Three Flight, keep those starfighters of their backs.”

"Copy Leader, moving to intercept." He throttled up, bringing to the A-Wing to assault velocity. He pitched up then leveled off at ninety-degrees, spotting a stray fighter headed for one of the transports. Mylo pulled back on the stick slightly, letting off a cheeky snapshot to try and disuade the Brotherhood fighter. The dart of red fire went straight through the wing, breaking off as the body of the fighter went with its component down to the ground.

"Scratch One! yahooo!" He exclaimed, immeadiately scolding himself. "Sorry, sir." He said sheepishly, realisinf the com was still on and turning it off. He really needed to remember to turn it off.

Alternate Location: Abandoned Sith ruin near southern Pole
Objectives: search for information
Tags: Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt

Equipment:
Velmorite bladed lightsabers
Comm device
Blaster pistol
Rappelling line
FC-20 Speeder bike
Marzanna

'Huh' thought Mairéad to herself, he doesn't recognise her, it is just a coincidence then, better stay sharp just in case, it didn't take her force sensitivity to feel the tension in the air.

"Just looking for loot before your lot glass the place." she pointed up to the top of the last tower. "got my eye on a little something which should be at the top of that tower up there. What brings you to Dromund Kaas? Shouldn't you be off hunting Darksiders." she said with a glint in her eye, ready to go of he reacted badly, she was in control of the elements now and a very fine, almost imperceptible frost formed on her skin. A force sensitive might feel ripples in the force as she drew energy from the local surroundings, chilling it even further.

"Its getting a bit cold old, don't you think? I might just crack on and complete my taste before we both freeze to death out here mando. Is that beskar'bin warm enough?" she joked mockingly at the armour, knowing how cold that bare metal must feel to touch compared to her fur lined cloak.

MOSHED-2021-12-14-15-23-9.jpg

Only The Strong

Objective: Reckless
Equipment: Mind Crown | White MidNight Duster with Hood | Beskar Armor | Grav Boots | Eltro Life Gloves | x4 white lightsabers | Defender | Forearm Lanvorak | Wrist Laser | x2 FWG-5 Flechette Smart Pistol | Boomer | X4 Daggers | Pack of Death sticks | Explosives
Allies: BotM
Enemies: Everyone Eles
Tags: Open

GM1OQzU.png

Arms outstretched, she stood there as several scarred soldiers started helping her put on her ancient armor. Tegan had not worn this particular set since the days she set out on her own to ruin all the sith lords who had pushed her aside and laughed in her face. In those days she enslaved her sith master and made broke many sith lords showing them their mistake in forsaking her. They cried out for mercy in the wake of her destruction her along with the Dark Coven of Witches broke the reigning sith of that era. There empire ground into dust, their ashes spat on and discarded to the point that Empire was seldom spoken of again.

Tegan's face was painted red and black it contrasted heavily to the white armor made of Beskar that the scared men were dressing her in. Sitting in front of her on near by table were her weapons of various destruction all laid out nicely. From her wrist Lanvork, wrist Laser, and her side arm pistols. Also, four sabers sat on the table there hilts colored white to match her armor. The normally red crystals had been replaced with synthetic white ones.

As the men finished dressing her in armor, they put a white Midnight Duster on her over the armor as an extra layer. The last piece was a sith death mask white like the rest of the armor was placed over her painted face. The Mask was an that of expressionless face. As the full death mask was placed over her head and buckled and sealed to the armor Tegan's orange eyes opened the left now fully healed and they glowed brightly through the eye slits. Then her weapons were placed on her person attached to their appropriate places.

No words were spoken during this nearly ritualized event as she was fully dressed the scarred men pulled the table away and Rhand Sorcerers began to form a circle around Tegan. Her Orange eyes looked to each one as she slowly rotated to look at each of the sorcerers gathered. Today they were headed to Dromund Kaas the capitol so often claimed by the seemingly endless iterations of the Sith. Tegan had been to the world many times and witness the fall of so many foolish emperors there. Yet now no empire reigned it was a throne world currently with out an empire claiming it.

The ship they were on came out of hyperdrive and began its descent onto the planet. Everyone felt the jarring effects of leaving hyperspace and entry atmosphere. Finally, one spoke to Tegan. "Your Clones are ready and at your disposal." Tegan didn't speak one clone to surrender to each of the powers that came to this world to fight for there ideals and glory. All of them fools and idiots but just the same they came to this place seeking their dominance.

Her eyes moved to another one of the Sorcerers with her. "We are ready for the ritual." Was all they said as Tegan gave them a firm nod. Though the ride through the atmosphere was rough and every turbulent force upon the ship could be felt Tegans stance did not faulter. She had her goal, and nothing would stop her from achieving it. "We will be reaching the Temple soon." Tegan said to all those gathered. "Be prepared and ready."

Last edited:
Ziare Dyarron | Keilara Kala'myr (Mercy)
COMPNOR (ISB) Junior Agent, Nite agent | Marauder and Agent of the Maw
MOSHED-2021-12-14-15-22-48.jpg
Objective I.: Doing her job and follow the warlord's commands.
Equipment: FS-18-UP2 Omega Phase Assault Rifle | 2x PV-16 "Sunfury" Pulse Pistol | Light Armour | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | 2x Vibrodagger || Stealth field generator || OPBC-01m
Writing With: The Mongrel The Mongrel | Open
Allies: BotM/NIO | Rowena | Open
Enemies: AC/EE/GA/Enclave
GM1OQzU.png
[ New Order ]
"Galactic Basic" | ~"Telepathic" communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

The building was visibly empty, dark and abandoned. In most places, the lights weren't even lit. So, I was no more than a silent shadow. A satisfied smile played on my lips; it took about half a minute for me to realise I was smiling. And also, because it was not intentional. I glanced at the corner of my retina where my biological data was; outstanding endorphin levels and adrenaline. Both are higher than the cases of the previous regular missions. I'll even sing in the end, bah! I have to focus on the task and not on getting it done as soon as possible so I can see him. But yet, he was always in my mind, and not only because of the task. The kiss, what I felt when I did that move.

The task… It takes results for him to notice me even more. After all, I got to this position with my results anyway. That I was not an average slave, I was not an average marauder. I was much, much more than that and better. I was able to use what Ziare had learned, for which that little girl was weak and cowardly. I wanted to impress him as much as possible, I wanted to be indispensable to his deeds. I wanted to be the best!

I ran my gaze through the huge hall, then MANIAC sketched a path through which I could reach one of the controllers. Nite had a map of the building. Correct! So, I followed this and arrived soon. The energy in the room was turned on when I entered. Good! My job will be even easier. I immediately ordered MANIAC to see him at work. Even if he is capable of doing so.

~ Come on, connect to the city's systems from here, and to satellites and other systems that are still working. ~ I instructed in thought.

~ Should I use the codes that are in the system and you also have access with your rank? ~ he asked.

Wait, did we have codes for the Sith systems I had the right to access to? Of course! It was clear that yes! I didn’t even know Nite had any. Someone, according to them, moved in very high circles within the Sith Empire among our agents. MANIAC used it right away, so I had instant access to scanners, security networks, and everything else. Jackpot! I couldn't say anything else. One thing is for sure, the warlord will be happy with these. Now there were the various camps around the city and who was where. Not to mention… there were two blocked people to whom MANIAC did not allow access to their files or their names. One in the Eternal Empire, one in the Ashlan Crusade. Interesting. Although the latter appeared in both states.

<< Warlord, this is Mercy. I’m sending data on the camps around town. NIO, EE and AC are still present in the largest numbers. But the Enclave arrived also in increasing numbers, with several other smaller possible neutral groups. The combined strength of EE and AC continues what they started in recent days, fighting the Sith Loyalists at the Historical Quarters. The camp and troops in the north and north-west were identified. This is the camp of the Eternal Empire. Baron Reinhardt Ström Baron Reinhardt Ström is the commander of the ground troops according to my data, who was recently honoured with the rank of Overseer by the Eternal Empress, i.e. currently one of the leaders of STRATCOM according to my data he is in control of the entire army and fleet during this operation; the baron is the fourth-in-command after the Empress, the Overlord, and the heiress of the Eternal Empire. That is, he is a member of the High Command of the Eternal Empire. >> I said the information that I gathered.

I paused for a moment, then continued.

<< Based on my own separate sources, there are two blocked people on the planet about whom I have no data. One in the Eternal Empire camp, I assume, it is the Empress. The other is at Warlord Steelblood's position, the Vandiir Orphanage, which the NIO is about to attack. It is an interesting result to turn against their own allies. >> there was also a mocking tone in my voice and some amusement. << According to the data, a fight is also beginning to unfold in space. Would you like it, warlord, to I keep the Taskmaster informed about the space combat? >> I asked.

In the meantime, I started to set up the live data here and sent them forward to the Maw officers so that they could react immediately to the live events. At the same time, I set out to access existing Sith databases that already existed. I was hoping they didn’t delete everything when they left the building.

DHGyR0O.png

54MNAtl.gif

bg4.png

S C Y L L I A S _ A V E N T O R

Tag(s): Felix Aquila Felix Aquila , Darth Mori

They were coming in low. The ships sensors had detected a less dense area of the storm and the shuttles attempted to pass through it to make their landing a bit less rough. Scyllias was thanking the skill of his pilot, he knew him, otherwise he wouldn´t let anyone else take the stick. It is a burden to know and to then not to be able to do anything. The pilots did their best to keep their high-speed flight a few meters above the jungle stable, the white-golden shuttles darting across the green.

But Dromund Kaas is just not the friendly surface one is eager to visit. Its storms, created aeons ago by the venomous Dark siders who called this planet home ever since. As if they would be able to understand the word, spiteful creatures, greedy, foul, corrupt. They have distorted the order of things on any world they sat foot on, spread their rotten beliefs and destroyed what had the smallest worth.

Scyllias stood in the open cabin, directly at the door and observed the second shuttle where Ares Atrius Ares Atrius was sitting in. The Paladins blue cape was flying in the wind, the polished armor occasionally reflecting the unnatural lightning striking every now and then. His shield was held on his back by a strip across his chest, the lightsaber attached to his hip. He was about to turn around when he suddenly lost the deck of the shuttle under his feet in a tremendous BANG!

The lightning had struck the shuttle and the Paladin was thrown out into the jungle. Only his reaction and the use of Telekinesis softened his hit of the ground, rolling and coming up between the vegetation of the dense jungle. Magically the shield was still on his back, the strap still holding it in place and aside from a few bruises he was fine. His once shiny armor was now covered in dirt of brown and green and the cape had seen better days as well.

Aventor grabbed a small holo-projector from his belt and activated the map. He was actually quite close to the targetted area and began moving into the direction. After a while the sound of an engine roared above his head. First Scyllias thought it would be the returning Knights, but that wouldn´t make sense. He watched the starfighter land a quarter of a mile in front of him and made haste to get there. Whoever it was - if they were alone, they were either worth supporting. Or taking out.

The Knight unclipped his lightsaber and his shield in his off hand as the golden shine of a lightsaber became apparent. The arrival was here to fight, but whom? Scyllias was approaching the individual from the flank.

"Hail. What do you seek here, warrior?" The Iokathian enforcer would look directly at Felix Aquila Felix Aquila , his stance neutral but readied.

Dromund Kaas, Jungle near the Dark Temple

35-CFBC2-A-ADF6-415-E-A6-BF-B3324-ED09-C51.gif

Objective I: Found a fight, prepare for it.
Equipment: Lightsaber, Voidsaber
Allies: BOTM, NIO
Enemies: AC/EE/GA/Enclave
Tags: Stone Gra'tua Stone Gra'tua

GM1OQzU.png

The air was thick with Darkside, most of which was coming from Superious, but the aura from the Mando – Stone was gone and like a literal stone there was nothing to sense or feel, just an empty vacuum of nothingness. Which wasn't what he was expecting, so, he learned something new today even if it was on a roof in the driving rain.

Stone had now mitigated the high ground so that strategic advantage vanished, it was known, whoever held the highest ground wins the fight, as it was known to be true centuries past on Mustafar. Lessons were learned from that, if you got the High Ground, use it at its full capacity.

Which now means equal footing, the Ubese was arrogant and enjoyed keeping a step ahead of his enemies. But now he's going to have to decide very quickly on what to do about the Mando in front of him, running was never an option, no way, not while the Maw has all their irons in the fire.

So, Superious stood his ground and he, at last, got into a fighting stance to match Stone's, he knows most forms of Lightsaber combat, but this time he decided to mix them up a bit and do something new with it. It works and it should as he hasn't died yet and he has no use for trophies from those he felled in combat over the years. It was to the Ubese nothing more than showboating.

<"Darth Superious to you Mando."> He spat, quietly closing the gap between them.

When he got into the position he needs, careful not to slip and fall off the roof, which would have been humiliating, Superious made the first move, swinging his Lightsaber up and around in a tight arc, aiming for Stone's face and chest.

Last edited:
Living In Color
Codex Judge

FzxxUUm.png

Objective: Survive
Tag: Morrow | Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren
UEd1Fou.jpg
This wasn't like the last war she'd participated in. Not just because she was older. Not just because Valery Noble Valery Noble wasn't with her. But the world they were on. Dromund Kaas. The colors of life that should've been so bright within the jungles was dimmed by a natural darkness. It was chilling. Even now she felt a cold that had nothing to do with the constant raining skies.

Iris had let the Force bring her here. The flow of colors pulled at her mind as she arrived with the Galactic Alliance. She was supposed to stay with them, but something else caught her attention. Wounded. It didn't matter to her who's flag they flew. Within one of the Imperial camps she set about her work, mending those broken through a mix of Bacta and her connection to the Force. Closing wounds that could of been fatal.

She was within one of those tents when chaos erupted. A cold sweat went down her spine as the colors that flowed all around her suddenly blackened. Consumed by fear and hate. Then the screams started. Her eyes lifted from the soldier's wound, staring out of the tent towards the cries of anguish. Fires could be seen in the distance. Closer, even. Stormtroopers of white fought against stormtroopers of red just outside the tent, though it could hardly be called a fight.

Eyes widened as she caught sight of one troopers arms being ripped off through the haze of rain.

But before she could panic movement caught her attention. The soldier who's wound she'd just bandaged moved to sit up, reaching to grab her blaster. The Padawan immediately turned, setting a hand on the woman's shoulder. "You need to stay down."

"I don't sit around when there's fi- get down!" Iris had felt it as the woman shouted her warning. But the trooper acted first. A gout of flame erupted from a Crimson Hand, filling the medical tent with uncompromising and cruel fire to consume all within. Iris had been thrown out of the way by the woman she'd been tending. Saving the Padawan from being consumed as she stumbled out of the back of the tent.

But not saving herself. Iris stared as the tent erupted with flames. The screams would haunt her dreams for the rest of her life, but she couldn't panic. Not now. The colors darkened around her as she spun, Domxite erupting to life in her grasp. One of the Crimson troopers had seen her, lifting a blaster to fire. She knocked the first shot away, the second into the blaster, and cleaved through the figure's neck.

There was no time to hold back. All around her death was screaming. People were screaming. Unfamiliar allies all dying. Blade in hand she rushed for the fray. Chaos and fear. She could feel it all around her. But instead of falling to it, she turned her attention to fighting against it. Just as she'd learned she reached out through the colors. Touching the minds of the troopers who were her allies, calming them. Empowering them. Fighting against the fear that filled their minds to bring them color in this darkness. To bring them hope.

Equipment: State of the art medical facility

Objective: Prepare to receive casualties

Tags: Lana Lana
and anyone that doesn't want a direct fight but wanted to thread

Lana appeared at her feet and collapsed, "oh dear Lana, you need to pace yourself." she helped her friend up, resting her hand on her chest and sharing just a little of her own vitality to give her a jump start, she could spare much as she knew she had a lot of work to do today. "The first casualties have barely started arriving and you are hoping around all over the place, enjoy this part, see it as a warm up. Most of these a lighter injuries and they are coming in by the handful, give it an hour or two and we will be up to our arms in badly wounded soldiers." She didn't want to alarm the girl, but she was aware that a pair of her newly acquired Medical corvettes were already on route to tanaab, filled with severely injured soldiers, some if which would be allocated to their clinic.

"Come help me for a minute, I have to operate on this man, looks like a ruptured ileum, you can spot me while you regain your strength." She smiled kindly, she liked Lana, a lot in fact, but this was work, and work was important to her, if she became a liability she would have her on cleanup duties only in a heart beat.

enclave.png

OBJECTIVE: II - Clash of Light and Shadow
TAG: Engaging: Danika Leventis
EQUIPMENT:

Faison had just managed to reposition and go prone to take another shot when a flurry of events had transpired in quick succession. He sighted down his rifle, seeing the target he had fired upon prone on the ground but otherwise unharmed, and a single leg hanging out of a portal mid-step, as if a person were walking through a door. He hardly had time to speculate over what in the hell was going on when both his proximity alarm began instantly blaring over a figure suddenly appearing behind him, and his rifle was literally yanked from his hand - skidding well out of arms reach from his prone form.

Then, he heard a voice.

Her voice.

”Su cuy'gar, mando'ade.”

Her voice, with its baleful tone and icey confidence was both foreign and familiar at the same time. But he wasted not a second to ruminate over her words. As she spoke, his instincts took over as he rolled to his back and instantly snapped his gauntlets at her form. He loosed a rocket at her body, as well as a trio of blaster bolts from his wrist mounted blaster while his rocket boots propelled him over the small elevation he had positioned himself over. As his armored hulk took to the air, he tapped a switch, activating his jet pack which pushed him dozens of feet into the air.

The seconds his ascent bought him would give him time to pull his DE-50’s from their holsters, firing a trio of shots from them at Danika’s position. It was around this time that Faison just registered that the darksider was challenging him to a… duel? The thought perplexed the Mandalorian, for he never regarded the Sith as those with honor. Honor had a place in war, but not among the dishonorable. Faison did not know this woman, but he knew she had uncanny abilities which exceeded even those Sith and Jedi he had encountered thus far. He did not have the luxury of trust or “honor” here. He felt he needed all the tools at his disposal to survive. If the moment came where he was forced to give her battle with a blade, then so be it. But now was not that moment.

enclave.png

Objective I: Prepare for trouble, and make it double
Equipment: Sword, M.I. Beskar'gam Mk.1 M.I. 'Sunstroke' jetpack M.I. Model 6 hybrid pistol, M.I. Model 12 shatter rifle x2, Thermal Detonators, Magnetic Detonators, Perun's Call
Tag: Mairéad Solus Mairéad Solus

enclavediv4.png

Vulcan stopped his advance quite abruptly, his head was telling him that Mairéad was very bad news and could be a threat, no, a threat that mocked him, and he was thinking hard about what to say next. He needed to stop anyone that could be a hindrance to the cause. Previous experiences told him that he should not let his guard down, even if they looked unassuming, which is how he was in this unusual predicament in a snowy desert at the South Pole.

He should just shoot her and secure the ruins for the Enclave, but so far he had little idea where they were, he went at it alone and he wondered where Shai is in all this. He reckoned she'll be in the thick of the action. The memories from the Panatha Invasion came to the forefront again, the confined dark space, the roar of gunfire. But there is no time to think about it because as of right now he has to keep his wits about him.

"Is that so? Well, I am going to secure it in the name of the Enclave, even if we have to fight for it."> He says, he then scowled under his helm, he refused to let the mocking slide. <"It's called Beskar'gam, not Beskar'bin."> He added, with a hint of irritation entering his voice. He knew enough Mando'a to not get utterly lost in translation, well not as frequently as he used to be.

With that he unhooked his pistol and aimed, first at her head then he changed his mind, so he aimed nearer to where her heart is instead, he needed to take action, if not she would. No questions were asked before or after the first move.

He steadied his breathing and he fired the first volley.

Lady Ingrid L’lerim Ragal Terassi Vandiir
Eternal Empress of the Eternal Empire, Lord Commander of the Wardens of the Shroud, Archon of the Primyn Group
Empress of Terraris, Supreme Commander of the Terraris Command, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium
Objective: Purge the Sith, and occupy the city.
Equipment: Kiss of the Red Witch | 2x Sigra vibroblade | 2x Striith vibrosword | The Soulsabers | Heilagr MK. I Assassin Armour | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | The Last Gift || Empyrean gland | OPBC-01m
Writing With: Pietro Demici Pietro Demici | Open
Allies: AC/EE/NIO/GA/Enclave | Baron Reinhardt Ström Baron Reinhardt Ström | Open
Enemies: BotM | Open
dRUm20K.png
[ Empress ]
<"High Nelvaanian"> | ~ telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

"My Lord, not "your majesty"." she didn't even know how many times she'd corrected the older man about it. "I am primarily your military commander, Overseer."

In a military dictatorship, this was not otherwise conceivable. She was about to answer the man when he even mentioned Lady Eina. She knew a lot of people thought she was insensitive or just completely cold, but she was able to feel. Another issue is that she didn’t show much of it to strangers. It was a luxury that a ruler could not afford. Fact, the question was also more informal to her, about whether the AC would follow her daughter’s movements, as MANIAC could have told her at any time where the princess was.

"Thank you, Overseer!" she replied as she nodded to the man after his words.

She then turned back to Pietro, who also answered her. They did not trust each other; Ingrid had no doubt that if Ashlan Crusade ever found out that the Wardens of the Shroud existed and what their real purpose was, they would also try to destroy the entire Eternal Empire in the fire and light which they considered sacred, in the name of Ashla. That is why she had to hide next to the religious believers. After all, it was the legacy of Tacitus, an empire built on secrets. Although the enemy was indeed common, there was no doubt about it. Not only the Force was the enemy of the Eternal Empire, but the Sith and Maw as well.

But it didn’t matter until they found out how to do this without anyone dying into it. Because even Ingrid accepted that the Force is essentially equal to life. Tacitus did not share this view, she did. According to the former ruler, no one would die in it if the Force ceased to exist. The woman was more scientific than that, she wanted evidence before she allowed anything. Since she hadn't received one yet, they waited. The Empress had time… and to tell the truth, the woman did not want to kill any life, only something that kept the Galaxy in slavery.

She looked in the direction of the voices, MANIAC also signalled that the enemy had arrived.

"Good! If your men still think of something or they want something, please let us know there may be additional data that we did not send. We don’t intend to hide anything, but it’s about a pretty large data set. It is more optimal to specify the data. Whether for separate buildings or streets." she replied and offered to the man.

The cardinal confirmed where Eina is and what she is doing and where she is. She looked in that direction; she sensed a familiar Force signature from that direction. It was Zachariel Steelblood Zachariel Steelblood ; in addition, quite close to Eina. Her lover and her daughter. This day will get longer and longer. However, a smile full of maternal pride crept into her lips after Demici's words for a few moments.

"I trust Lady Eina’s abilities, she is much more experienced than a significant portion of the warriors here. I would only be happy if she'd inherited less stubbornness from Lord Vandiir and me." she answered.

Ingrid nodded at the last words, she couldn't argue with that, she agreed.

"Every war is hard, Cardinal. If one of the fights is not, it is no longer a war, then one side has already won. Or the enemy is just trying to defeat us much harder, by some vile method, and you can believe it's an easy fight or they are just prey." she said. "I think the last few days have been easier, the chaos and difficulties of the fight is just only beginning."

YbCOyAa.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Captain Jerec Yularen and his company arrive in dropships to Kaas City shortly after the main force's landing under DECEASED Erskine Barran DECEASED Erskine Barran . With some carriers being taken down by surviving AA units, the TodHusars jump on their objective, a skyscraper standing between the New Imperials and the Citadel. The dropships create an opening by unleashing their explosive weaponry, creating a large firey mushroom before the tower is swarmed by paratroopers who decide to get to the base of the building by abseiling against the large glass panes.

Dromund Kaas. The magnificent echo of an unfinished symphony, forever unfinished. Until now. Now, of all times, had the leading instances of the Ashlan Crusade decided to plant the final nail that would close forever the coffin of a Sith state. It had never meant to be, and the turmoil caused by its very existence justified its final death. Never again would the Sith come to being and rule anyone. But with that age of darkness ending, at last, another force had risen to power. The Maw, a mere shadow of former Sith glory and incredibly rich culture, had taken out the shell that was the Sith Empire alongside the New Imperial Order and Galactic Alliance and now vyed for galactic control - no, destruction was a better term. Galactic destruction was their objective.

It had all started with Csilla, then Coruscant, Nirauan... And every attempt to strike back had met few successes if any. And now, the former fleet of marauders and pillagers, having absorbed the Athysian League, the Sorcerers of Rhand, the Knights of Ren, the Greater Imperial Remnant, the Shadow Hand Initiative, having founded the New Sith Order, was about to bring to the civilised galaxy an end to the peace and stability it had, from time to time, known.

But this was different from what the galaxy had ever faced. While the Sith longed for control, while the Yuuzhan Vong had almost brought the powers of the galaxy to their knees, while the Bryn'adûl had managed to massacre a good portion of the southeast quadrant of the galaxy, this was different. The threat faced there was one made of dark powers, thirst for destruction and blood, hate for any form of civilisation because it was seen as a weakness.

It was time to end the war. The civil conflict had plagued the Stygian Caldera for almost ten years, but the disorder could be terminated now. Striking at the heart of the former empire, the Imperials and Ashlans would destroy the very civilisation that tried to enslave the galaxy forever. Of course, the dark ideology had spread everywhere and others were going to take the mantle of dark lords. But it wasn't important. Like the rest of it, if an idea could not be killed, they sure could kill anyone trying to uphold it.

Rain fell. The dark and twisted jungles absorbed it and throve thanks to it. It made the attack craft's cockpit virtually blind, as the quantity of water falling on the transparisteel pane blurred everything outside. Lightning occasionally struck, but it was not to worry. The craft deafened the sound of the storm, and the battle came to the ears of the paratroopers silently, creeping through the walls and floor. It was a calm day for those men. As always, they had the opportunity to take a moment to relax and enjoy the pre-combat atmosphere, while ground pounders would crawl through the jungles and into Kaas City. The TodHusars could enjoy a slow fall and discrete arrival instead.

A kilometre before the drop zone, Jerec joined his soldiers, laying against the cabin and waiting for the fateful moment. It would come quick, he knew. A flash of white and green lights, an open door to a screaming inferno of madness and speed, the thwack of fresh air and polluted fumes, the noise. And then, he would look upon the other carriers, where the other TodHusars would be preparing to jump too. He'd have to go first. He was the commanding officer, after all. And then, the company would land, scattered... But with a clear objective in mind.

A brutal shake interrupted the Captain's course thoughts. AA artillery. Jerec thought it had been disabled after the main battle group had landed. Apparently, some units had survived and were now taking down the TodHusars. The officer rushed to the cockpit, only to see a transport being taken down. The rain was quickly replaced by a rain of fire concentrating around the dropship. It was going to be a massacre if the Captain didn't react quickly. Paralysed by surprise, he could not process what was happening to his company.

"Bring... Bring the ship around! We need to get closer to the ground. Ask aerial support and triangulate the AA guns so they can be taken down by anyone."

Jerec got back to the main resting area where his soldiers were getting up. The sound of the explosions had pierced the calm veil of silence that had surrounded the craft earlier. The dropship was getting closer, but it was still a bit too early to jump or start fighting. However, it was best to prepare, in case their own craft was taken down. With these kinds of precautions, the grav-chutes could perhaps be put to use. In any case, the fight had come a bit sooner than expected.

While the group of carriers was getting closer and closer to the objective, the pilots decided to scatter the crafts. Each went in a different direction in a futile effort to avoid the enemy fire. But dropship after dropship, the task force was bleeding members like never before. The situation was dire. While the Imperials had many forces to use in this battle, the TodHusars could only rely on one, or maybe two reserve companies to achieve their objective.

Jerec finally felt the much-needed rush of adrenaline when the lights brutally jolted white and green. Jumping time. The ventral door opened, the wind rushed inside the cabin, the odours of the exterior world began to contaminate the previously clean environment of the carrier. The reality was beginning to enter the world of the paratroopers.
The Captain walked firmly towards the door, looking down at the urban environment that made Kaas City. Slowly, the craft began its descent to the designated target. From far above, it looked like every other building in the dark city: a grey and blue skyscraper with large glass panes and a small landing pad.

dromund-kaas-player-housing-view-1.jpg

Two infrared explosive darts were launched by the carrier, destroying the windows before illuminating the upper levels of the building with a bright red cloud. The fire expanded in every allowed direction, and for a split second, the moody atmosphere was dissipated by the explosion. The looming mist disappeared, a bright heat ran down the walls and glass panes. It was like a new sun had dawned in Kaas City, but that time, it was made of imperial vengeance.

Jerec savagely smiled as the flames reflected on his glasses and burned his face. Even from afar, the explosion had been felt powerfully. But the Captain wanted more. This level cleared by the darts, it was time to engage in close-quarters combat. And so, he jumped.
It had taken seconds for the craft to reach the target, moments for the officer to realise he had to jump, and with one breath, the TodHusar was already rolling on the floor, before unholstering his blaster and scanning the area.

"All clear."

With the word said, the other squads joined the Captain and each rushed towards its own part of the mission. They all knew what they had to do to take this tower down. It was crucial to get it out of the way before the main force, led by Barran and his tanks, reached the Citadel. Once this building was cleared and taken care of, the paratroopers would get to the next one and have it suffer the same fate.

Leading a squad of TodHusars through the service corridors and stairs, trying to get as deep as possible. Over their heads, they heard Sith-Imperials bogged down in defensive positions open fire, before being silenced by flamethrowers, grenade launchers, a symphony of Imperial death. But Jerec didn't really care. He had a mission, and he would carry it on even if important forces were spotted ahead.

"Grenade!", a rookie TodHusar choked as a metallic cylinder rolled over the floor.

The squad took cover and the flashbang exploded, revealing the trap that had been laid. It explained why no resistance had been encountered before. At the end of the corridor, an important group of soldiers held, well hidden behind sandbags, manning a machine gun. They didn't quite look like Sith-Imperial Legionaries, not like the ones he had faced on Concordia. Those looked battered, hungry, desperate, wore used and damaged, ad hoc pieces of armour and equipment. A team of friends, fighting as a last line of defence.

They hesitated a moment before opening fire, filling the corridor with deadly, red blaster bolts. The time offered had allowed the more experienced TodHusars to take cover. But Jerec couldn't afford to waste time on such a chokepoint. They'd have to find another passageway. With a gesture of the hand, he ordered three of his men to provide covering fire why the other men retreated to the nearest room with a window. The Captain made it explode with a shoulder kick, before firmly attaching his grappling cable to the frame of the broken pane.

Weren't they paratroopers? He couldn't let the blunt twist of his stomach take over his mind. He couldn't be afraid of heights.

He jumped.

Last edited:

Tags: Eina L'lerim-Vandiir Eina L'lerim-Vandiir
Objective: Kill, Maim, Burn!
Allies: BotM
Enemies: Everyone Else
Links: Weapons | Chosen
GM1OQzU.png

Having inserted into the city, the small, elite squads of Bloodsworn spread out, eagerly searching out any foe to face. They had no direction or purpose but killing, it didn't matter who, so long as they were the enemy. Luckily for them, there were plenty of options in that regard. So they set forth with controlled abandon, hunting across the city for anyone they could find, with an eerie precision for followers of the Maw. In turn, they were matched by the Chosen and Zachariel, who themselves hunted. However, unlike the veteran marauders, Zachariel knew exactly where he was going, he could sense his target through the Force.

In that way, the advance of Zachariel and his Chosen was swift and deadly. Any who stood before them were gunned down, several shots from various heavy weapons swiftly cutting into those foolish enough to appear. In this time, Eina had responded to Zachariel, prompting dark laughter from the warlord. She sounded just like her mother, he wondered how similar the two would turn out to be. His laughter echoed back across the expanse, answering her message before he spoke once more.

"No, the Bogan shall not win. It's the Avatars you should fear, little Ashlan."
With those words, Zachariel emerged into the street before the orphanage. He stalked forward, a hulking mass of metal and spikes, covered in grizzly trophies to his Avatars. At his side marched the Chosen, each their own hulking mass of evil, and bearing their own twisted marks of hell. Each was a unique and hellish visage, their only unifying feature the Bloodsworn symbol they all bore, and the excessive trophies of other victims. At the sight of the orphanage and the people about it, various howls came from the Bloodsworn, even as they began their charge towards it. Roaring, Zachariel cried out a challenge, his Chosen echoing it, even as fire erupted towards Eina and the defenders with her.
"We have come for you!"

DHGyR0O.png

Guardian Angel | Light of Ashla
Lady Eina L'lerim-Vandiir
The First and the Light of Ashla

Heiress and Princess of the Eternal Empire and Terraris; Angelic Mascot and Representative of the Ashlan Crusade
Eternal Empire's Ambassador to the Ashlan Crusade; Matriarch of the Valkyrja; Leader of Sanctuary and the Fjölkyngi Smiđr Guild
Objective I.: Save the Children
Equipment: Sverð Fyrstr (swords) | Ljósspjót (spear) | Skrúð Engill Fyrstr (armour) || Empyrean gland | OPBC-01m || Current appearance
Writing With: Zachariel Steelblood Zachariel Steelblood | Closed
Allies: AC/EE/NIO/GA/Enclave | Heinrich Faust Heinrich Faust | Isla Draellix-Kobitana Isla Draellix-Kobitana | Draco Miles Draco Miles | The Fool The Fool | Percival Io Percival Io
Enemies: BotM | Open
5dt1Tto.png
[ War Music ]
<"High Nelvaanian"> | ~ telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

"I know the Avatars and I'm not afraid of them. It is the creed and obligation of me and my people to protect souls from the entities you call Avatar, mortal! I have been fighting them for centuries, we are the people who keep them under control. We have already escorted millions of souls to the Netherworld for safety, that Maw would... wanted to send them to the Avatars." she said without the slightest sign of fear.

Her voice was a little cold now and it sounded exactly like it was Ingrid. The angel-winged woman stood on the steps of the orphanage with her spear. She was even taller than Ingrid, but her physique was exactly the same, ethereal. Her blue eyes reflected the same determination as the Empress'. Since Zachariel must have seen defiance in Ingrid's eyes, he could see the same in Eina's right now. Her hair was just as red, though not as deep red as Ingrid's, a little lighter. Her features are very similar, it was clear that there were relatives, a mother-daughter, or sibling relationship between them. There were a few traits she inherited from Adrian, but she looked more like Ingrid.

She looked up at the sky, the members of the Valkyrja were still there, they were invisible, but Eina saw them, because she was their leader, she was the First, they were the same people. She looked back at Zachariel. The appearance of the man's armour did not evoke the slightest fear from the woman. She’s seen a lot worse at the Netherworld.

"No, your Avatars will stay hungry on this day as well!" she told; by this she also indicated that she would not allow even the Mawite's souls to be eaten and devoured by those entities.

As the enemy marched towards them, Eina jumped into the air, flying with her wings. As the enemy approached, Eina "crashed" into the ground near them. During the landing, she struck the grip of her spear to the ground, which corresponded to a telekinetic push, meaning the nearby Mawite soldiers hopefully flew metres away. She did not even hope that it would be effective against Zach. He seemed too heavy.

"You just want to, servant of Bogan!" she said.

She didn't wait any longer, but turned immediately, trying to swing her spear toward Zachariel's neck from the bottom to try to cut the man's neck or knock the helmet off his head. The gen'dai could see that the girl's movement was exactly like Ingrid's, the same predatory movement, despite the heavier-looking armour, and the wings. The same elegant movements in which death is always present. The same, yet different, embarrassingly similar, which would naturally not even be possible. Although it is a fact that Eina's birth and existence was not very natural either.

An interesting duality, Ashla's followers considered her the goddess' blessing and the Sith consider her as an abomination for what and who she was…

Gc0h2xK.png

flnnNc5.png

Last edited:

Delilah Jones

D

MOSHED-2021-12-14-15-23-41.jpg

DAGGER-6
LIEUTENANT
NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
SPACE SOMEWHERE | DROMUND KAAS
181st-logo-draft1.png

ALLIES: Kovacs Kovacs | DECEASED Erskine Barran DECEASED Erskine Barran | NIO | Enclave | AC
IT'S COMPLICATED: Tren Chaar Tren Chaar | Olly Piblarian | Mylo Thorne Mylo Thorne | Leon Gallo Leon Gallo | GA | EE
ENEMIES: Tu'teggacha Tu'teggacha | BOTM | NSO | THE LAST STAND OAKS (TSE/SITH REMNANTS)
ENGAGING: Kovacs Kovacs with a wrench
GEAR: Armour | Pistol | 2x Vibroknives | TIE
irondiv.png

MOSHED-2021-12-18-13-47-48.gif

KISS IT

Bravo Flight, Dagger Squadron,
181st Fighter Wing

Revenant Squadron

Ashlan Crusade

Brotherhood of the Maw

-Briefed to escort Imperial transports
-Briefed to provoke Galactic Alliance fighters
-Throttle up into the Alliance's flight vectors
I yoinked this from Kovacs Kovacs who yoinked it from Tren Chaar Tren Chaar , just because.

"Hey, if you've got an itch, Del, you know I can scatch."

He anticipated it.

As the wrench flew at him he ducked down, grabbing her helmet in the process.
"Keep talking, Kovacs. One of these days, I'll rearrange your face. One night doesn't get you off the hook indefinitely." she quipped before turning to head back to the fighters while Jon yammered on about the briefing.

But she stopped dead in her tracks towards the end of it.

"Wait, are you serious?" she asked him. "We're on pot-stirring duty?" How disappointing. Was Bravo flight getting the babysitting jobs now instead hitting the enemy where it's supposed to hurt? Yeah, she still had her nightmares, but that didn't mean she wanted the backburner missions. Feth that.

Damn top brass and spooks.

Del was grumbling incoherently all the way into her pit. She was just about to lower the hatch when her helmet came soaring back to her. She grumbled a thanks to Jon while she pulled the helm over her head.

Yeah, she was in mood.

rainadiv2.png

The transport finally fired up it's engines.

As the flight took off, Del's mood improved slightly. There was just something about deploying into the obsidian of space that soothed the soul, no matter where you were headed. As they fanned out around the transport, she settled into the solitude for a minute before things would start generating action.

She listened as Jon gave some more flight orders regarding their ordnance as she checked their course once more.
<Copy that, Bravo Lead.> she said, shifting slightly in her seat before she flicked her armament
<Gotcha, Lead.> Hughes chimed in from the rear.
Del had just adjusted course slightly when the private channel crackled to life with Jon pushing his luck once more. With her spirits slightly raised, she couldn't help but sigh a smile at his shiteating moxie.
<Focus, Kovacs. If we actually survive properly this time, we can talk about scratching.> she quipped right back as they entered into atmo.

And right into a shitstorm....

The Outlander usually had no issues with atmospheric disturbances, but this storm was uncanny. The lighting and and gale force winds fought against the fighter's course. Del was especially happy about the Faraday components worked into the fighter - lightning was nobody's friend and it made things a bit harder to differentiate between friend and foe.

As if to reinforce that thought, an explosion could be seen a ways away from them, unmistakable through the lightning flashes.

Their mission-difficulty just increased a level.

A Light Shining in Darkness
Objective: Capture or Kill Darth Arcanix
Allies: Julius Sedaire Julius Sedaire // Romi Jade // Coren Starchaser
Enemies: Taeli Raaf

"For what we can do, alive - but I won't mourn her if we can't. It's better she die here than escape.", he said with a frown - still looking down upon the remains that were being looted as they spoke.​
"On Peace I've set up automated cells - the Nexus there should weaken the Sith we capture, and with its mobility, it should be immensely difficult for anyone to track them down for a rescue operation. I'd prefer she end up there if at all possible."​
But with that, he let it be. Glancing back to Julius Sedaire Julius Sedaire he asked a simple yet stern question -​
"Are you ready?"​

qxajFjK.jpeg

DROMUND KAAS | KAAS CITY
ENCLAVE | DROMUND KAAS TASK FORCE |
ALLIES: Enclave | NIO | AC | GA | Thonn Rokkal Thonn Rokkal | Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla | DECEASED Erskine Barran DECEASED Erskine Barran | Open
ENEMIES: Sith | EE | Maw | House Io | The Mongrel The Mongrel | Open
ENGAGING: Open
GEAR: In bio | Basilisk War Droid | Standard loadout | shield

• Shai arrives with the main Enclave force and deploy
  • Assistance is offered to other allied ships and troops
  • Shai reaches out to Erskine Barran
  • Attack on Kaas City commences

lLcXg5L.png

The arrival of the Enclave’s main force was announced over the comms, letting all allied ships know who was coming. The last thing they needed this early into the operation was a bunch of ships downed by friendly fire.

Several ships emerged from hyperspace, including a bunch of Enclave frigates, a couple of heavy cruisers, and the flagship of Clan Krayt itself: The Vhipirheim. It was frankly quite underpowered, and supposed to be docked for upgrades, but the hangar space was sorely needed.

:: All units, this is Shai Krayt. We got a simple job today. We flatten just about every inch of that planet ‘til there’s nothing left. Full clearance for deadly force, obviously, we ain’t playing nice today. We gun anyone down that gets in our way. ::

The Shistavanen paused for a moment as she stood on the bridge of her clan’s flagship.

:: If you find any kids that look like they can be saved, you get them on a ship and bring ‘em home. The rest? You put a hole in their head, don’t matter if it's a soldier or a karkin’ civvie givin’ us attitude. We’re wiping the Sith’s influence off the face of the galaxy, leave no trace of their existence. ::

The message was sent to all Enclave ships and troops on the ground. The forward teams did a smashing job as always of scouting, passing on information, and taking the fight to the enemy. Now it was the main force’s turn to let loose with roaring fury.

”Open comms to the other ships and forward bases on the ground, and keep scanners going. I saw those Maw blips, I wanna know where they are and what they’re doing. Same with Eternal troops. If they even look at us weird, I want to know. Orders be damned, if they give us lip, we need to be ready to hit hard and fast.” She ordered the crew on the bridge. ”You got it, boss.” Her quartermaster spoke up with a firm nod.

Once comms were open, she looked out of the viewport to the rest of the ships around the planet. ”Get me General Barran’s comms. I’ll contact him myself once we depart.”

:: This is Shai Krayt, acting commander of the Enclave task force. I wish to extend my services to anyone who needs it. If y’all need air support, some bombardment or a lift, whatever, you let us know. :: She formally offered with a firm and cool voice. She was no stranger to taking charge, however this was new. Taking charge of an entire fleet and ground force was a new responsibility… and she would be lying if she said that it wasn’t a thrill.

The feeling of having an entire fleet, dozens of vehicles, and a few thousand warriors at one’s disposal was borderline intoxicating.

”Tell the troops to get ready. We’re rollin’ out.”

With that, she slid her helmet on and turned on her heel, the heavy sliding door closing behind her as she headed for the hangars.

8cHqwM2.png

The Enclave departed in full force, with dozens of craft heading out from the capital ships toward Kaas City. Dropships zoomed into the atmosphere, flanked by several squadrons of Basilisks, made their presence known to all when their weapons opened up on the grand buildings once they were in range. Along the way, squads of Si'kayha and platoons of Mandalorian warriors hopped out and descended further with their jetpacks to take on their own areas and objectives.

”There’s a chance that General Barran might hit us up. I know the Sixteens are deploying as well, though they’re under a different commander for this one. I might get in trouble for that one, but we’ll see.” Shai quipped with a snicker as she looked to Kranak.

It helped to have him along. She was still worried about having him, Vulcan, Alora, any of the others, tag along with her. A sentiment reinforced with Eliz’s death on Panatha. Yet their presence also served to calm her mind, keep it focused on the fight at hand. A rather brutal double-edged sword she simply couldn’t find a solution for. All she could do was watch their backs and try her hardest to make sure she didn’t lose them as well. She lost too much already.

The gunship’s doors opened and the green light came on. Shai wasted no time in jumping out with a howl of excitement as she barreled down to the surface below. Missiles and cannon shots flew down to tear buildings apart and eviscerate any unlucky individuals spotted by the attackers.

xeSN04I.gif

Shai and the troops under her command lived up to clan Krayt’s words. Their path was paved with destruction even before they reached the surface, and it only escalated when they touched down. They didn’t have the numbers of the other armies attacking, but their ferocity made up for it.

Opening a connection to the Lord-General, Shai wasted no time in letting him know who arrived. :: General Barran, guess who’s here! I got a bit of a matter to discuss with you over the fight with the Mongrel, but that can wait. If you need assistance from the Enclave, let us know. :: She called out over the comms with a mixture of excitement and annoyance.

She certainly wanted to find out if the General knew about any sly tricks the Mongrel could pull off. The hole through her gut wasn’t exactly a fun experience, even with a cool sword and scar she got out of it.

With rifle in hand, she and a platoon of her own clan's warriors found themselves in a firefight with Sith Loyalists already. Soldiers and civilians alike, all fighting with everything they had to protect their home. Against another foe, she would likely have respected it… but these were the most zealous of Sith loyalists. A population used to years of Sith rule. The children could still be saved, raised as Mandalorians in a new life filled with opportunity. But the rest…

They deserved no quarter.

:: Kran, you think we should head out and find the old General? Or just keep at this ‘til there’s nobody left? :: She asked with a maniacal grin as she hid behind a blasted out speeder. :: If we're lucky, we can accidentally drop a few bombs on the Ultranauts. ::

lLcXg5L.png

banner_4.png

SLUDGEKICKER
THE IRON MAIDEN
LORD EXECUTOR
NEPHILIM | SHOCKGAUNTS | PRIMARY | SECONDARY | GRENADES
// Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis \\

N5cG5gd.png

Entrenched in the vanta black of wickedness, the Temple stood as a testament to everything it was about the Sith she had come to despise. Disconnected from the flow of The Force entirely, its perverse affluence was lost upon her, but she could see it in the writhing violence of the battlefield surrounding. She could see the Darkness' mire burning in the eyes of those few who barred the path of the lone soldier, their malice blistering into the visor of her helmet as though it could hold a candle to her own fire beneath. She would not be stopped. Content to practice arrogance in the face of the unknown, the acolytes and knights who dared ignite their hateful blades in her proximity were met by the effects of her armor wringing every ounce of borrowed strength from their veins. Fear followed swiftly, their posture shattered, and thereafter were their bodies broken, too.

Systematically the Sith-killer worked her way through the backline, crushing and ripping apart the unwary knights who only expected equal resistance from Ashla's radiance or Imperial argent. She was their blind spot, moving in the blink of an eye until the cold steel of her hands twisted around their necks, a neutering collar sent to silence them once and for all. The Imperial shackle brought down upon all those who dared espouse the same beliefs which had driven them to crush The Sith Empire, they died where they belonged, at the feet of the Temple. It would be more than that had she her way, and once the sickness had been purged, it would be naught but a tomb for those who blackened the skies and twisted the hearts of man. From the flank, the Lord Executor infiltrated swiftly, relying on the cloaking device mapped across her reconstructed body to evade larger swaths of Sith resistance, which she would still flag and mark for her comrades on the way. They would meet their fate soon enough, the Lord Executor had her own objective, and blood to spill.

And she was eager to get to it.

There was but one place she could go that she suspected her quarry would boldly dare, the crowning room of the temple, knowing him well enough to see his arrogance take him there, where he would undoubtedly be expecting an intrusion by the Man of Iron himself. Perhaps his prophetic sight had revealed it to him. Perhaps whispers in his dreams murmured it to him. It would be as the Emperor said, he was to be sorely disappointed. The narrow halls climbed upward, bathing her in darkness and silence, the likes of which was almost assured given the Sith'ari's track record. These obsidian stairs opened only wide enough for two shoulder to shoulder until at last, the doors of inky cataclysm barred her path.

Hand saturated in the tainted blood of the Sith resistance pressed against the heavy span, forcing them apart to reveal the throne room concealed within. Across the tragic threshold, silent footsteps carried the dealer of death, her blood-splattered armor glistening in the low light of the expansive chamber. And there she prowled, appetite whet by the blood she wore, in search of the man who plagued the galaxy so.

1rrIyGD.jpg

Asa Yubari|Dromund Kaas|Hunt
COMPNOR
Tags:// Kalie Alverez Kalie Alverez Don Belkora Don Belkora
gYuI3OX.png

"And what about the SIA and the rest of them," Yubari asked inquisitively as she formed rank with the rest of the team, steel cold eyes watching the distant rooftops and skyline for any threats to them. Intel was deciphered and analysed in the Compnor headquarters, with the split between two former allies and the SIA and Compnor at odds once more put this mission into a problematic situation. Rationale dictated that they'd best avoid each other in the ruins of Dromund Kaas, but if one of the SIA were to shoot upon or otherwise harm a member of the Imperial state, then Asa would neutralise them. Swiftly.

She moved ahead of Belkora to secure the street, weapon in hand as she used the rubble for cover and the dust to obscure her shape. It all seemed quiet, not something unusual or to be unexpected in times of conflict, and most garrisons evacuated the urban population before the first bombs hit. But the Sith never seemingly did, preferring to use the cheap propaganda of civilian casualties to dissuade and frame their adversaries. Even going as far as building orphanages close to military bases and hospitals, clearly they did not value the lives of their own children as much as they claimed protest at the Imperial onslaught. Urban warfare was inherently indiscriminate, something that the Sith seemingly forgot when they grew complacent upon their throne of gold and bones.

"Clear, we're a few blocks away from the palace grounds sir."

nova_1.png

LISTLESS
N O V A
// Kolson Vrask Kolson Vrask \\
N5cG5gd.png
// Ravelin, Bastion...
// 0752 local time...

Recovery suited her about as well as anything did, the mirialan restless and inexplicably just as tired in equal tandem which had seen her pace by the window of her hospital room on an endless loop. It was as listless as the new hum in her chest, the replacement for the heart she had lost in the ditches of Nirauan, when it could endure punishment no further. She had been driven to madness by it all, so she had thought, the steady tink of her newly fixed fingertips against one another, and the mechanized hum beneath her ribs where before lay a steady cadence. ‘It will all take some moderate… adjustment.’ The heavily augmented doctor had told her over and over, perplexed by her human inability to adapt immediately to the changes. Insistence had been his game, and persuasion even more so, yet her stubbornness had been her salvation; her saving throw.

Half an arm and an eye less, at last, she had been cleared to return to duty once again, and not a moment too soon. An eye and half an arm were of little consequence in the grand scheme of things, she still had brothers to avenge. And had it not been for his somewhat frequent assurances and half-lipped smiles, she would have been fixated solely on the rage she felt about the ordeal. She would shake it off and get back up, like she did everything else, even when it felt like the loss was too much to bear, for she had come to understand some time ago, she never endured it alone.

Checking out of the Cybernetics Division and walking up the block to Fortress Imperator was a slog, it was an anxiety-riddled trek that filled her guts with nothing short of slithering dread, the sort that coiled around the ribs and cinched into a noose of stuttering confusion. And it feasted solely by Kolson’s rather sudden disappearance, those days past when he had frequented her recovery but did no longer. She had prayed to whatever gods were left that listened to the likes of her that he hadn’t deployed again, not so soon, but she knew him well enough to grasp the purposelessness of such vague actions. He had gone back out into the field, no doubt about it, and he had rallied new members for their squad around him, leading them headlong into the collision of Order and Chaos in such a way that suggested he was everything but just one simple man.

These were the thoughts she sought comfort in, especially now as she stood before the leading stairs guiding the path upward into the fortress. A moment of respite, just one, time stolen to spar a cigarette between her lips. A passing glance of her fingertips against the scars carved from beneath the patch secured over her left eye. One last rip before the vice was forsaken and cast to the duracrete beneath and crushed underfoot, and upward she climbed, duffle bag lazily hung over a shoulder.

She could’ve wished all she wanted that he wouldn’t go back, but ultimately, she should’ve known better. That was the oath they took, to serve their Empire in the Special Forces. To never surrender even if they were the last and to hope to spit in the eyes of their enemy. Kolson lived it to a fault. Even when he was quite literally the last of his unit, he’d take these freshly trained and selected operators into the fires again. That was what was expected, just as he was once a wide-eyed neophyte of the Imperial Army, he’d become the mentor, the leader to those who’d stand and fight.

Much in line with the Mirial in pursuit of him, he’d just snuffed a cigarette into a nearby ashtray as he looked over the intelligence laid before him in the form of datapad reports, holomap projections, and probe droid scans of the area they were soon to assail. In the black-trimmed field gray service uniform of the Imperial Army Special Forces, he continued his evaluations in silent toil until the door slid open with its quiet metallic hiss, to reveal her. In contrast to what he’d seen in New Carannia, she looked a world better but all the same, he looked worse for wear even if no wound could muster the same intensity of what she’d faced in those fires.

He went back, without her or her say in the matter. To him, it didn’t matter, he had a duty, an obligation. Scores of men and women in worse shape than him went back for vengeance and he was the example to be led by, he had to go back all the same. It was hardly a choice, even if one was laid out to him, it was an obligation to maintain the standards he upheld. He looked to her in conscious eyes for the first time in...he didn’t dare guess how long.

He thought about speaking, but he ultimately couldn’t command the words to come out and just stood still, looking in silent placidity to the woman before him, waiting for the berating or the line of concern that he expected to emerge from her.

She stood in the doorway, lingering there unsure of what to say initially. Tension coalesced in her jaw, manifesting resistance to rush and punch him in the jaw for his stupidity, that instinctive urge nearly driving her stride to see her anger claim its prize. But, she was above it, she understood it. Rather than act brashly, she glanced around with a turn of her head and dared forward, dropping the kit bag to the floor by her boots with a heavy thud. “Kolson.” she stated, biting back the tremble spurred in her voice by the near overwhelming relief that he was standing there, “You stupid, stupid, man.” Though she understood his purpose, understood his drive, it would not stop all of her thoughts from being vocalized.

One swift stride saw the mirialan rather abruptly throw her arms around him, and she drew him into a tight embrace, grasping at his back with mismatched fingers. “Next time you do something like that, you’d better take me with you.” she muttered quietly, “Or I swear I’ll punch you.” She let the threat hang in the air, and finally, relieved herself of the breath she’d sucked in when she saw him standing there. A moment passed, and another, before she relinquished the grasp she’d taken, and pivoted to turn her attention on the displays projected before them both. “I know you’re too stubborn to take your leave, but I was just starting to get used to having dinner with someone who actually at least pity chuckles at my jokes. The doctors? Not so much.” Sephi snorted, folding her arms, “How did it go, then? How are you?”

He wrapped his arms around her in return as she moved to embrace him, if paralyzed for a moment as his body rung with the pain of still recovering wounds from the physical contact, something he was more than willing to endure as he reared his head back to press a kiss to her emerald lips for the briefest of moments before eventually, his blue eyes shifted back to hers, baring that ever frigid gaze.

“You should know better by now than to be surprised, I’m fine, everything went fine but...Vandal’s been in a better spot, that’s for sure.” Given the uniforms, the mission before them, it was time for business...again. “I’m still...registering everything that happened that day...but shit, I’m just glad you’re in one piece. But they should’ve known what it takes to take you down...never enough.” He said, reluctantly relinquishing that embrace as he glanced over the strewn apart war plans. “So then...I can assume you’re good to go then, yeah?” He asked, arching a thick brow to her as he propped his hands unto the holotable, offering a cursory glance to its details.

“Yeah,” she nodded, flexing out her new hand to curl digits into her palm, “mostly one piece, to be fair,” she quipped back, “but I didn’t lose anything too important, at least. Didn’t die, can still fight, really that’s what matters.” Her eye was situated on him, both hands coming to rest against her hips. “Whatever awaits us at this hellhole? We’ll take it on together, second verse, same as the first. And then we’ll end up back in that dingy bar, stuck to the seats by gods know what, sipping some of the worst liquor I’ve ever tasted. And I wouldn’t change it for the world.”

PXfAuDs.jpg

NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
TASK FORCE TRACHTA
IMPERIAL ARMY SPECIAL FORCES
1st GROUP |
'VANDAL SQUAD'
\\ Kolson Vrask Kolson Vrask //
N5cG5gd.png

IMMORTAL
Another day, another mission; it was always the same routine. As ever, she was thankful for the return to it. Listless waiting and preparing had always done nothing but agitate her nerves. Talk, talk, talk, there was so much chatter in the air before their quiet file into the cargo hold that she barely had the patience left for by that point. Yet, as the door sealed and each member of the squad, all of them new to her besides Grunge himself, had settled into their calm. Some dozed off, others idly flipped through pages in books, others entertained themselves with systematically breaking down and rebuilding their kits over and over, something to keep fingers that didn't idle well from itching too badly. She would have been among them not so long ago, fidgeting with the anxiety of the ride, waiting with bated breath for the final review of their mission and the command to drop.

Now, however, she was a stone, calm and steady, but not without her own prebattle ritual. Headphones rode comfortably in her ears, pumping the sounds of whatever latest schlock she had the time to download before being shipped off into her headspace. She didn't care for most of it, though, admittedly, there were some golden tracks in the muck and filth. It was these that drove her metal digits to tap against an armored thigh, drumming along to the rhythm only she was privy to, remembering the strength she had found on Niruan amidst all the devastation and loss.

The Mongrel The Mongrel had all but killed her, but she had come back stronger for it. It wasn't enough to make her cocky, to bolster her ego and drive her to arrogance, rather, it served the opposite. She remembered, more now, than ever before, why it was she fought so hard. She remembered what it was that made her special, what set her apart from their enemies. She was nothing more than a grunt, a pack mule, with maybe more than a couple of screws loose, but it was the conviction in her oath to fight for her brothers in arms that kept her alive. Sephi found herself wondering briefly if The Mongrel had made it out alive too, or if she truly had laid him to his lowest and sent him to the grave.

If he was anything like her, the dance with death would have only solidified his resolve, making him even more dangerous. And that thought drove her to frown into the darkness of the cargo hold, briefly curling her gloved fingers against the outside of her chestguard, feeling after the steady hum in her chest- the one that had replaced the natural rhythm of a pulse. A low hum resonated in her throat, her hand falling away to rest on her lap soon after, and she turned her head about to fix her exposed eye on a familiar silhouette in the dark. "We're almost there, yeah?" she asked of Grunge, tilting her head back to knock against the rounded wall behind her gently, "Jungle warfare, how exciting." Her sarcasm wasn't particularly masked, "And the Crusaders to boot."

This wasn't the first time she'd deployed alongside them and the memory of that made the scar on her side burn.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom