Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Nephilim-pattern Commando Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
qlXC1L5.png

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Multipurpose
  • Weight: Very Heavy
  • Resistances:
    • Energy: Very High
    • Lightsabers: Very High
    • EMP/Ion: Very High
    • Kinetic: High
    • Sonic: High
    • Cryo: Low
    • Corrosive: Low
    • Heat: Average
SPECIAL FEATURES
rVINWgB.png

STRENGTHS
  • Very High EMP/Ion resistances.
  • Very High Energy resistance.
  • Very High Lightsaber resistance.
  • Auto-repair modules serve as custom replacements for bacta auto-injectors, allowing Strasza to recover from damage passively over the duration of wear.
WEAKNESSES
  • Low Cryoban resistance.
  • Low corrosive chemical/weapon resistance.
  • Mediocre resistance to heat-based weaponry.
  • Auto-repair modulation system based central mass, making it more vulnerable to damage and destruction.

DESCRIPTION
gv1CqYO.png

Through the great losses, she endured, through the highs and lows, she did not falter. Her body was destroyed on Bastion by a horrific fall from grace, she endured solely through the strength of her indomitable will. A love-child of technology and human ingenuity, a new woman arose from the ashes of cremation, becoming the first of her kind in the ever-evolving hellscape of war.

With Irveric Tavlar dead and Rurik Fel taking the mantle of Sovereign Imperator, the stage was set for a new Lord Executor to be named, and from the masses, Noel Strasza was chosen to be the right-hand of the New Imperial Order. She would enact and enforce the Will of Defiance, executing it where others would falter. In a galaxy plunged into chaos by treasonous snakes, insidious Sith Lords, and hidden agendas, she would carry the torch to burn back the Darkness and bring the Iron Sun's rays crashing upon those who would dare turn away.

The cyborg's new position required much more from her, and with it came greater risk. A modified armor pattern was brought forth, one which could offer her enhanced cybernetic frame greater support to compensate for the weaknesses it fundamentally lacked.

From the shadowy armor of special operations, to the form-fitting attire of an Imperial Spectre, Strasza's evolving position within the New Imperial Order has seen her don armor of nearly every variety and flavor, though this suit was far more advanced than anything she had ever sported before. A callback to her roots as a Stormtrooper, this bulwark shines with the radiance of indomitability, proving to all that there is no greater force in this galaxy than the raw strength of will.

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Noel Strasza Noel Strasza

Very well made and detailed submission! Totally love it! However We have some serious permission problems:
  • Earl's permission, please put the question on the picture as well, because on this we not see you are the one who got this.
  • You can't use Khonsu's (Rynn) stuffs, becuse he give his permission to Tavlar (not to Hamwagon, just Tavlar, so not to the user, but the characte). Please delete all of his stuffs or ask him for a new permission.
  • You can't use the "'Battlemind' Auxiliary A.I" not matter Adrian (AMCO) let it this to Got's company, only the company and Ham has the permission to us it, and Ham cannot give a permission to you. You need to ask this from the OP (So AMCO).
  • And you need a permission from these's owners (and Ham) if you want to use them in the Manufacturer's field: (Note: if you use only their products, you don't need to list them, but if you want, permission is needed.)
    • Gat Tambor
    • 5% Magnus Nutrition
    • ApexTech Industries
    • AvCorp™
    • Technoid Manufactorum
    • TwiSuns Forgeworks
  • Your amour ratings are uderpowered (-1), if you want you can edit this.
  • And more permission problems, you need to ask a permission from the OP to use these:
    • TXD DB-SR01x 'Powerslave' Droid Brain (Ham)
    • SI-C1 "BattleMind" Auxiliary AI (Adrian)
    • Indomitable-pattern Vambraces (Ham again)
    • GC-CKIDG/01 - Hydrostatic Impact Gel (Rynn/Khonsu)

Very well made and detailed submission! Totally love it! However We have some serious permission problems:
  • Earl's permission, please put the question on the picture as well, because on this we not see you are the one who got this.
  • You can't use Khonsu's (Rynn) stuffs, becuse he give his permission to Tavlar (not to Hamwagon, just Tavlar, so not to the user, but the characte). Please delete all of his stuffs or ask him for a new permission.
  • You can't use the "'Battlemind' Auxiliary A.I" not matter Adrian (AMCO) let it this to Got's company, only the company and Ham has the permission to us it, and Ham cannot give a permission to you. You need to ask this from the OP (So AMCO).
  • And you need a permission from these's owners (and Ham) if you want to use them in the Manufacturer's field: (Note: if you use only their products, you don't need to list them, but if you want, permission is needed.)
    • Gat Tambor
    • 5% Magnus Nutrition
    • ApexTech Industries
    • AvCorp™
    • Technoid Manufactorum
    • TwiSuns Forgeworks
  • Your amour ratings are uderpowered (-1), if you want you can edit this.
  • And more permission problems, you need to ask a permission from the OP to use these:
    • TXD DB-SR01x 'Powerslave' Droid Brain (Ham)
    • SI-C1 "BattleMind" Auxiliary AI (Adrian)
    • Indomitable-pattern Vambraces (Ham again)
    • GC-CKIDG/01 - Hydrostatic Impact Gel (Rynn/Khonsu)
This is what I get for making a factory sub after a 13-hour work shift on 2 hours of sleep!

Edits made to include:
  • Proper, as I understand them at least, permissions for the manufacturers. Technoid's products are available for NIO use, though the company page itself is currently undergoing maintenance, that information is on the NIO factory permission manifest here.
  • Changed Heat resistance from Low to Average for power balancing.
  • Removed tech pieces I am too lazy to did not get perms for explicitly.

HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge

I'm sorry, I just doing my job.

Proper, as I understand them at least, permissions for the manufacturers. Technoid's products are available for NIO use, though the company page itself is currently undergoing maintenance, that information is on the NIO factory permission manifest here.

This is only "NIO Purchase Perms", so you can use their products without permission, but not the company. It still requires a separate and personal permission. So the only porblem now the ApexTech Industries, AvCorp™ and Technoid Manufactorum under the manufacturer. In this field you can only use your own characters, own companies, existing Wookieepedia companies, species or factions without permission. To use other players or their companies still requires permission from the OP.

I'm sorry, I just doing my job.

This is only "NIO Purchase Perms", so you can use their products without permission, but not the company. It still requires a separate and personal permission. So the only porblem now the ApexTech Industries, AvCorp™ and Technoid Manufactorum under the manufacturer. In this field you can only use your own characters, own companies, existing Wookieepedia companies, species or factions without permission. To use other players or their companies still requires permission from the OP.
Oh okay, that's what I was confused about! Thank you for clearing that up.

Should be good to go now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom