Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion The Day of Revenge | BotM Invasion of GA held Empress Teta and Foerost | TETA PART ONE

Ziare Dyarron | Keilara Kala'myr | Mercy | Freedom
COMPNOR (ISB) Junior Agent | Nite agent | Marauder and Agent of the Maw, Mongrel's advisor
oh4i5di.png
Objective: Investigate the facility, to help Mongrel and Kallan.
Equipment: FS-18-UP2 Assault Rifle | 2x Sunfury Pistol | Light Armour | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | 2x Vibrodagger | 2x Riftblades | Promise of Freedom || Cloaking Device | 5x ASBF Probe Droid || OPBC-01m
Special Tags: The Mongrel The Mongrel | Thomas Barran Thomas Barran
GM1OQzU.png
[ New Order ]
"Galactic Basic" | ~ Telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>
9ioNFnk.png

• She struggles with malaise, realizing that something is manipulating her thoughts and feelings.
  • It's hard, but she's on her way to the inside of the building.

I think maybe even I was surprised I managed to get up. I won’t mention the uncomfortable part that it only worked on a third attempt, but it did. That was the point. The pressure in my head grew stronger again. And I still only heard my own voices, the voices of my own personalities. I was very uncomfortable and feeling unwell. Dizziness, nausea in addition to migraine. I saw vaguely. I found my weapons and my helmet on the ground.

I didn’t pick up the helmet, I didn't think I would need it so much, and it would only get worse in this condition, so I only fastened it to my belt along with the other gear. My face was bloody from having my nose broken and the attack of that something what was here. What suddenly occurred to me was that I had to wash my face because otherwise Mongrel would worry if he saw me that way. Again, immeasurable pain ripped through my soul. It was surreal, especially in this situation.

I leaned against the wall and laughed. I think I'm insane after all. As I laughed, I slid to the ground, my back against the wall. I put my hand on my forehead. I rocked back and forth while I was still laughing. The next moment I was already sobbing, loudly, of exhaustion and the whole situation. I laughed and sobbed. Because of the situation, because of what kind of relationship I am in, and because of my lovers who are just a brain, I can't ever have a child…

What?! A kid?! I snarled. These were not my own thoughts. I've never thought of anything like this in my life. But not even Ziare. With her past?! After what have they done to us for years ?! It was a complete miracle that she fell in love with Kallan in the subconscious prison and accepted his feelings, and his romantic overtures! As I realised that not my own thoughts, these feelings stopped. It was not just telepathic, but empathetic too! FETH! Damn it! What the feth is this place?!

"Get out of my head!" I hissed and snarled.

Even with my necklace, it sneaked into my mind unnoticed that I hadn’t seen before. I didn't feel anything out of it. Now, however, the pressure has dropped again, but it has not completely disappeared. They were the voice too, not me, not the rest of my personalities. But then I can’t believe anything about what reality is and what isn’t. I didn’t know the Force, I couldn’t rely on it. I was just a simple telepath. I was also unaware of the limits of my abilities.

The curse of having to hide my true strength from the Taskmaster. I had a hard time getting up from the ground, I was still feeling bad, my eyes were burning with crying. Forward! I had to move on. I asked MANIAC if it was still a protected network or from inside, he was able to join to it, but it was protected. Feth! He suggested that I look for a terminal so I could connect to it. Feth! It's like it's that easy. My footsteps were very precarious, I felt I had barely any strength. The whole hallway was spinning, at least I felt that way.

I still had to lean against the wall, lean on it while I tried to move on. A helping hand would have come in very handy, which supports. But I didn’t even dare to think if this something had such an effect on me, what effect it would have on someone who has no mental protection. Although they may not be affected because they are not telepaths. I need to vomit! I fell to my knees and I vomited, it was partly bloody. The whole room was still spinning.

I got up again and, struggling with nausea, headed for the interior of the building, into the unknown. I couldn't show weakness…

DHGyR0O.png

PjStDZ6.png

Rhys Halcyon

R

cvMHV8u.png

OBJECTIVE 1-B, The Palace, Landing Platform
Laoth

The thick metal and the soft descent of the turbolift were a moment of solace for the boy. Here it seemed the world was not falling apart. Here, only Rhys was crumbling.

Why?

Was the question that continually pulled at his mind. He thought to close his eyes, but that only brought back the frightening images. So, curled up, face stained with blood and tears, Rhys stared at a pool of blood on the floor. He wasn't sure if it was his or not. There were plenty around just like it. The turbolift had surprisingly survived quite cleanly despite those who'd been in it jut a few minutes passed. Every floor it descended by could not say the same.

Why?

Why was their no mercy in the Force? If Ashla, or whatever was up there that had given him the gift of a Jedi, cared at all... why couldn't he die? Why did he have to endure this?

His thoughts were cut short by the ear-piercing metallic screech from somewhere outside. His heart began to race faster again, fear gripping him once more. It never ended. Now his anxiety ran loose, overthinking all the possibilities of what it could be. Yet, deep down, he knew it was Laoth.

Even knowing his assailant still stalked him, knowing with a gut feeling in the Force, he was not prepared for their reunion. As soon as Laoth tore through the side of the building, showing his skeletal face to Rhys again, the boy screamed. The walls around him seemed to constrict as his eyes locked uncontrollably on that nightmarish face of his soon-to-be killer.

Then all too fast as the monster did, it disappeared from view. Within seconds the next strike began. Rhys covered his head while Laoth sliced up the elevator, eventually making his way inside and standing over the Padawan. The lift stopped abruptly. End of the line.

Rhys continued to huddle tightly, refusing to gaze upon the Sith until Laoth grabbed the boy his throat and forced him to look. Rhys whole body roared in anguish as it was smacked against the wall. He tried to lift himself up again, only to receive a kick to the chest that took the wind from him. Rhys harshly coughed a glob of sickly blood at Laoth's feet.

Again toying with him, Laoth allowed Rhys the time to stand. Rhys could barely do so, but nevertheless raised himself up. He activated his lightsaber and gripped it tightly in his scuffed hands as he weakly assumed a defensive position.

“Up…or down…or fight. Ten...nine...eight...seven...six...five...four...three...two...one.”

"Fuck you... and your games." were all the defiant words Rhys could eek out. If something, for some forsaken reason, was keeping the boy alive... he had to do something with this second chance. He had to defy. He had to defy the Sith before him, he had to defy the Jedi behind him. There was defiance in the very fact that he continued to breathe through the pain and suffering, beyond which even he could have fathomed when he'd woken up anew that morning.

phonto.jpg

Cinnagar, Skyscraper
Objective 1b
Allies: The Maw, Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren Rhys Halcyon Thalia Senn Thalia Senn Onrai Onrai
Enemies: Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor Jax Thio Jax Thio Iris Arani Iris Arani Valery Noble Valery Noble Silas Westgard Silas Westgard Zark San Tekka Zark San Tekka Elena Lowe Rika Hiro Rika Hiro
@Anyone else who is in or around the Royal Palace
Equipment: The Dark Sacraments, Apostle's Vestments

Laughter came genuine from the Dark APpostle after Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor 's last quip regarding the woman from his past. The Dark Jedi slumped back down against the debris where he'd been propping himself up a moment again, laying there the rise and fall of his chest was evident but he didn't respond. There was a silence before Kol looked back at Vanagor again a bemused smile touching the corners of his mouth....

"Apparently I was mistaken, Master Jedi."

...he'd shrug one of his shoulders at peace with what was said...

"The Void reveals some things yet others are clouded in mystery, uncertainty and even a trained eye can misinterpret what he reads."

...Kol wasn't omnipotent, no Jedi Master or Sith was regardless of their claims. Even the Living Force and those tapped into it didn't know the future because it was fluid, ever changing. Something revealed might only act as a veil for another thing. Death was the ultimate veil, many saw it as the closing of one door but where the body died the mind and spirit could live on.

Pressing himself up off the debris where he'd lain Kol would have climbed back onto his feet, wiping the corner of his mouth with the base of his palm and cleaning the blood from it. As he came up onto his feet he'd see Vanagor standing across from him like some column of a man, holding the world up on his shoulders. Only his perception.

"There are no losers, Master Jedi only winners when we don't understand the motivations of one another."

...a final statement, Kol did deplorable things and revered the darkside but Vanagor might not have truly understood his endgame and in retrospective to that the Dark Apostle could no longer pretend to claim he understood Vanagor either.

It didn't matter. He'd bought all the time that he wanted.

He'd touched the mind of a Mawite piloting an Eradicator Class Starfighter. Nothing so advanced as was required when he possessed the minds of others before now, simple a brush of psyches to deliver a message. Outside the battle raging over Cinnagar was immense both in the streets and in the skeis across the city.

The Hypersonic engines of the Starfighter as it passed the towering Skyscraper they were now in the penthouse level of was barely audible amidst the din of other noises when it made its strafing one. Two Proton Torpedoes were fired as it passed by, impacting the skyscraper at the lower levels.

High up, where they were the building would still shake but that wasn't nearly as important as the structural damage. The Skyscraping Spire would begin to buckle, its support columns the target of the attack and slowly but surely it would begin to to lean.

The Skyscraper was falling, lulling to one side before a crash that would see it collapse over the Royal Palace and cause irreparable damage amidst the already ensuing carnage....​

dantemplate.png

oh4i5di.png

ALLIES: BOTM
ENEMIES: GA | NJO
ENGAGING: Sol'yan Sol'yan
GEAR: In bio

dandivider.png

banner2.png

BLACK SHEEP

"I do not fear you, sorceress - I fear for you, and for the eldritch fury you believe you control. But I will not waste my time trying to turn you around from the path you have chosen - only you can do that yourself."

A sinister smile spread on Danika's lips as the Jedi walked up to her.
"Darling, I am the eldritch fury. Only fools like you try to control it." she said, the cold aura of Death seeping into the area from the world beyond the veil.

The Feeorin stood in front of her, defiantly raising his saber.
"Turn back while you still can, or do what you feel you must. BUT YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"

The Lady of Conquest's cynical laughter echoed from the Abyss.
"You're a bold one, aren't you? Your head would make a fine addition to my mantlepiece. It would have an honourary seat." she said, still unarmed.

"If you are so hellbent on putting a stop to me, then come on then, darling. Show me what you are truly made of." She opened her arms wide, making it clear that she held no weapons.

dandivider.png

postbanner.png

Blaster bolts clanked harmlessly against the phrik armour of the Ash Hellions as they advanced on the defending force, the imposing frame of Samron leading them. The dread-helms bearing down upon the gallant men and women like one.

And then the disruptor pistols were drawn as one

Samron held up a hand to halt the advance a few paces from the defending line.
"Stand aside, Alliance defenders, and you will live! Our qualms are with the Jedi, not you! Do not die for them." the Falleen said, the dread-helm lending a far more eerie tone to his words than intended. "If not, let a champion step forward and face me in single combat. Save your brethren."

He and the rest of the Hellions knew very well that those in front of them had little chance of surviving. Those that did or whoever reinforced them, would most probably face adversaries on both sides. Those within the Legion of Bone had been witness to their Mistress' deathly prowess only a few times, not even filling up an entire hand.

The risen dead at the hands of the One Who Takes By Force were truly a sight to behold. The chances of it coming to pass once more was split right down the middle.

Not that the Hellions needed it.

dantemp.png

Be careful what you wish for.
phonto.jpg

” Keep your friends rich, and your enemies rich, and then find out which is which.[”- Tony Stark

Divide and Conquer…

It is a sound and prudent attack strategy, to divide enemy forces with distractions, thinning them out in order to weaken their defenses and diminish their abilities all around. This had been a strategy that was used in combat, in business, and in the political arena for thousands of years. It was being done so today, Kol tried it attacking Vanagor and it is being done elsewhere. Somewhere down there near the palace. He could sense it…

… but not in the way he used to.

Caltin was no longer able to pinpoint that Jax Thio Jax Thio was now forced to make a choice between chasing a shadow before it caught and potentially killed Iris Arani Iris Arani allowing @Carnifax-Demiurge to do who knows what without any type of interference or stay and fight and hope the Padawan was able to evade. No, he could not pinpoint this, but he could sense the strength of energy splitting in two. It was a strange feeling, but he knew something was going on. The big man could tell where Jax was, for all of his grandeur, the Jedi Master’s unique signature, even if Caltin could not read it anymore had something special… it had a hint of a Vanagor Bloodline in it.

He was busy anyway.

Kol here was proving just how dangerously powerful he was, but just how predictable he was as well. The Master of the Dark Arts was up to something else, what now? Another little girl to remind him of his daughter? Another falling from the sky? Another pilot? Close on all three counts. The Mawite pilot was female and her mind was tricked into flying into and attacking the Skyscraper to which the two of staring each other down. The move was no surprise, the target was, but it was what he was waiting for, to wait and see what was playing out. One way or the other the Palace was to be destroyed, oh well, if it was evacuated then this was pointless.

The structural integrity of the skyscraper was wrinkling and coming to pieces, Caltin could easily feel it, no doubt Kol could as well. The question was that in this game of “Chicken”(whatever that was) who would be the one to flinch? Kol was getting the mass destruction and hysteria (down on the surface) that he wanted, what reason did he have to move other than self-preservation? Caltin knew that there were hundreds if not thousands who would be crushed under the weight of this gravitational weapon. He could not follow Jax’s choice as he had his own to make.

It was already made.

Oh well, time to escalate things.

It had been a while since he punched something, or someone, Letting the energy build in him only to explode on the next impact, the big man dropped to a knee and slammed his fist into the floor at an angle. The wave of energy would be nominally negligible for the Dark Side Apostle to experience and thus he would be able to repel it, but the ripple effect would domino through the construct. The structure would still fall, but it would fall apart as it traveled. To speed up the process, the massive Jedi Master called upon his abilities to control nature and brought on an incredible power… voraciously specific storm and brought lightning down on the building, The repeated strikes were to destabilize the anatomy further. It might seem pointless, though some stray strikes “might” surprise Kol here and there, the purpose was to do what he could to protect those who could not protect themselves without losing sight of the Sith in front of him.

It wasn’t going to work, and the big man knew it, but he was going to try regardless of the outcome.

Are we going to talk? Or are we going to fight?

Slowly clasping his hands together and extending his arms outstretching them in all directions (even behind), he looked on. The big man then began cracking his knuckles and neck as he waited for some level of response. There was little left to say, and not a lot of time left to do anything unless Kol was looking for sudden cement poison. Caltin didn’t care, either way, he was in this until the fool in front of him either withdrew, fell, or engaged.

TAG: Allies - Jax Thio
TAG: Foes - Rannan Kol , Carnifex-Demiurge

OQtSCih.jpg

Allies: Joseph Torson Joseph Torson Rannan Kol Rannan Kol
Enemies: Seto Du Couteau Seto Du Couteau Elena Lowe
Engaging: Rika Hiro Rika Hiro

As he presided over the dark gathering of his men feasting. Arms, legs, heads, organs. All of the meat gathered from the nobles and guards were for the taking of the Crimson Hands. Kyrel only stood watch as his men gathered to eat and drink the blood of the slain with they’re own goblets. Yet even as he stood among the men, a nagging feeling never seemed to leave him. At first he thought it was mixed with his bloodlust. He even thought it was a mixture of the signatures he had felt all around. Instead it was something else entirely.

Soon enough it was answered in one quick appearance. Low and behold stood a bloodied Atrisian standing there pointing her blaster. Kyrel watched amused as his men quickly stopped eating. Some dropping bowls to hastily pull out weapons. Watching one go as far as to try and end her life. Only to be met with a blaster bolt, he laughed watching his own man die at her hands. She spoke as if she knew him, he wondered at first if she was someone he met before. It was possible to have made Atrisian enemies back when he conquered her world.

Even as his men surrounded her, he once more raised his fist. They all stopped, slowly backing away as he approached her. His saber firmly clipped to his belt as he finally spoke. “Well, look who we have here… It’s been a while since I tasted your kind…” He paused as he slowly walked towards her. “Oh them?” He said gesturing to the men surrounding her. “They are just here to watch… After all you went through a lot of trouble to see me right?” His voice sounded calm, even delighted that she was here but there was no mistaking the eerie tension rising behind it.

“Since you went to such lengths… I’m gonna have to kill you now… Nice and slow..” He said the cheerful tone took a sinister turn. “You might want to bring down the palace… Cause in the next minute I’m gonna beat the holy hell out of you..” He said cracking his knuckles, standing only a feet from her his height towering over her. His men watching in silence. Finally he struck moving with heavy strikes to plant one fist on her face, the other for her chest.

oh4i5di.png
Objective: Assist Hilal take out Seto Du Couteau Seto Du Couteau
Tags: Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla

Equipment: Stormtrooper Armour, NIO standard issue Pistol, Blaster Rifle and Rocker Launcher, Party Poppers (4 explosive, 3 gas)

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
Neutral
Doubt
Anger

Coloured "....." are also words that Hex can hear , but I decided not to write them to reduce clutter

Untitled28_20220327220631.png
Hex reacted instinctively as the mandalorian came at her, not knowing whether this was an attack or not. She squeezed the trigger and a blast left the pistol. Whether it was through Hilal's training or Hex's reluctance to harm someone who had treated her as a friend, the blast went wide, missing the young girl cleanly before Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla barrelled into her and embraced her tightly.

intially she fought against the wiry strength of the teenage warrior, but she eventually gave up and allowed herself to be hugged.

"Idiot! You missed your chance!"
Hex shook as she fought her feelings
"Shes going to get you killed!"
"You are worthless, why would you think she want to be your friend?"
"I...don't....know..?"

She broke down and pulled Hilal close to her with her shoulders slouching as she gave up. She pulled back and looked her in the face with tears covering hers. "We need to go home, I can't do this right now, I'm sorry.". Hex pulled away from her friend and punched at the wall, trying to focus herself again, it was a hard punch but her storm trooper armour kept her from breaking a knuckle on the stone walls. She punched again and she looked back around toward Hilal, her eyes were still pink, but threads of blue were seeping back in to them.

"....."

"I'm sorry Hilal, did you still want to do this? I hope I haven't ruined your mission?"

She put the helmet back on her head, the crack across the viewer was not helpful, she didn't even put her braids back in. Right now her mind was on escape, not attack. She picked up her gun and cocked a look at Hilal. "I tried to shoot you? Damn...

phonto.jpg

THE DAY OF REVENGE
THE GREAT ERROR vol. III
Issue #4 w/ Jem Fossk Jem Fossk & Corin Trenor Corin Trenor

kwzlsmL.png

"Your replacement."

His eyes widened, stupified by the remark. Jem's rebuke hit back like lightening and the black haired padawan tumbled into the Knight. Dagon hastily deactivated his blade to prevent a costly accident of impaling Corin and stepped to the side, then caught the padawan by the collar of his jacket to prevent him from losing his footing further.

"Really had to say that, huh." he quietly murmured to the new apprentice, then reactivated his saber once more.

The Knight brought his feet at hip-width, shifting from his easily recognizeable Ataru form to that of the defensive Soresu. A form he'd relied on much during his early days as a padawan before embracing his innate talents with Ataru.

This was no longer the Jem he knew, at least for the most part.

He needed time. Observe her moves, witness her newfound strengths and newborn weaknesses. Assemble every piece, every cog of the machine Solipsis had created.

Then take it all apart.​

Objective 1C: Protect the Iron Citadel
Accompanied by: Boris and Bram | Prescott “Scott” Io (see bio)
Tags: The Manifold The Manifold Westenra Mina Westenra Mina

His body destroyed, the Manifold abruptly released Percival. The Chaplain was dropped on the ground, his laser vision slicing a line upwards, cutting into the ceiling before he managed to turn it off.

He had sustained damage. Much of his organic flesh was crisped, and the wound in his back leaked silver blood. But he was still functioning.

A good thing, since his foe wasn’t about to let the lack of a body stop them. As zombies rose all around him, Percival found himself being pulled back by Scott, who aimed his sonic blaster at the resurrected corpses and fired. Bram and Boris joined in, peppering the ranks of the undead with slugs and gouts of flame.

The arrival of Lynda didn’t go unnoticed. Despite her mangled appearance, Percival’s sensors were advanced enough to recognize her. “Lynda!” he exclaimed in alarm as the reanimated Sith charged at her from behind.

Soon he had his own opponents to contend with. The horde of zombies threatened to swarm the group, clawing, biting, kicking, and even wielding their severed limbs as club-like weapons. Percival fended them off with his sword, while his other hand sprouted a pair of metal blades from his knuckles, which he used as a secondary weapon in cutting through the throng.

“Get to higher ground!” someone shouted. The others took this advice, endeavoring to find a raised vantage point to escape being smothered.

Objective 2A: The Belly of the Whale
Tags: Jin X Jin X

One moment Kai had an arm.

In the next, he had a charred stump, severed at the elbow.

Pain erupted along what remained of the limb. Kai grit his teeth, his mind lit up like a switchboard. Her Trakata trick had worked, but he’d managed to clip her ribcage anyway, exposing sparking circuitry and metal ribs like the architecture of some avant garde starship.

He was standing somewhere behind her now, just out of reach. She cracked her lightwhip at his legs, the tips of the tendrils hissing at him like the tongues of snakes. Kai ignored the licks of her lash, holding her gaze.

<Are you going to fight me, or hang back and crack your whip as if I were a horse?> he taunted her. <Giddyup, cowgirl.>

[Captain Alen Irthekis - ANV Alliance Ascendant]
[Foerost]
Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen , Zahara Myneto Zahara Myneto , Dracken Pryce Dracken Pryce , Akûz the Ravager Akûz the Ravager , Wendell Mortimer Glolmark Wendell Mortimer Glolmark

[Theme Music - Ascent]

Fate truly is a sadistic b-

The ship rattled, rocking with a detonation from somewhere deep in the hull. Captain Irthekis' ears perked up, his hands instinctively jolting forward to catch the rim of an unoccupied console. Even as the Alliance Ascendant's frame began to recover, and the brief shaking drew to a close, the Captain could still pick up on the faint vibrations of excited footsteps rushing to a distant scene. He felt crackling flame striking at the walls and heard his vessel producing a long, pained billow. A wave was felt rushing by just below his feet as power clambered into structural forcefield generators.

"What the-?!" Irthekis slammed a hand into the console's side, demanding the shocked eyes and ears of every person in the room.

"-Well- Get me a karking sit-rep!" The towering Corellian glared daggers at his staff: less than ten officers who'd been lazing around just minutes before-- now jolting in their seats and tapping frantically at their consoles. They'd been the few to remain on the bridge while repairs were underway across the Ascendant, figuring today's shift to be an easy one. Well now they'd have their work cut out for them.

"Looks like an autocannon round-- Fires on Deck 1 Compartments 6 through 11! Several sections vented into space-" A shuffle cut the young tactical officer off as a full complement of startled officers flooded into the bridge; loud footsteps struck the floors as they darted into their seats and manned their stations. Klaxons began to blare across the ship as a pair of blast doors slammed down in the distance. "- Sir! There's a Brotherhood fleet approaching! We have another volley incoming!"

The Maw? Here? Now? He supposed he should have expected that-- with Xa Fel's shipyards left in shambles, it only made sense they'd make a ploy for Foerost's.

Irthekis trudged the length of the bridge, falling into his own seat and darting an eye to the empty Flag Officer's command chair. A grim realization hit him square in the face.
"Where the hell is the Admiral!?"

The OOD was next in line to speak. She looked like she'd just watched a man die. She sounded like it too, noticeably shocked in her tone of voice. "... Sir, the Admiral was in Compartment 7..."

There was a brief silence, then a new shuffle as another loose round struck the the Ascendant. Irthekis quickly pulled himself from his deadened, stunned silence. He couldn't possibly wait for a replacement to shuttle over. Damnit! His hand slammed into the arm of his chair and he muttered another curse under his breath. "Shields up! Take us out of dock! And get me the other fleet commanders!" The Captain watched shapes and colors suddenly flickering onto the viewscreen, painting the approaching Mawite fleet and the multicolored flames that had overtaken the engagement zone.

They really were attacking... It wasn't all some cruel nightmare.

"Sir-- We're going to need another ten minutes to get the reactor running at full efficiency again." Of course; Repairs had necessitated that power generation was kept to a minimum, save for the power supplying critical subsystems.

"Tell the Chief he has two minutes." With gritted teeth, Irthekis tore his eyes from the OOD back to the viewscreen.

A Rodian comms officer shouted for his attention, nodding the Captain's way as a broadcast opened up from the Ascendant's communications arrays.

"All Alliance personnel-- This is Captain Alen Irthekis of the ANV Alliance Ascendant. I'm taking command of the fleet." A pause. Irthekis looked again at the Admiral's empty chair, then tried to hide the unease in his voice. "Let's show these Mawite sons of sithspits what it means to mess with the Galactic Alliance! Admiral Kathause, take care of those ships on our starboard flank. Everyone else: We'll deal with the front lines."

He cut the line quickly, then turned to the tactical plots painted on a tertiary viewscreen. The Mawite fleet seemed to be taking interest in one formation in particular-- the 74th Flotilla, despite the presences of several flanking lines. Hmph. At least they hadn't noticed the Ascendant, yet.

"We'll stop in front of the 74th-- draw some fire. I hope Chief Redeyne's ready to give it his all!"

The dreadnought herself began a tight swerve, shortly after her retrograde thrust vents jettisoned the Alliance Ascendant from her dock and her main drives sent her lumbering to the vanguard of the Alliance line. She bellowed like a newly awakened whale as she blazed past oncoming fire. Where once her presence had been muted by a quiet reactor, the blaring of her engines would be sensed on every allied and hostile scanner in the engagement zone. As she opened fire on the Mawite lines, her presence was again lit in flame.

As mass driver slugs diverged course to strike at the enemy's vanguard, they were joined by rapid salvos of missile batteries and turbolaser blisters, each projectile racing at a different pace and contacting the shield barriers of their targets at different times. It was an organized chaos, a flurry of sight and sound as individual recoils sent small rumbles scampering across the hull. The display sent Irthekis' blood hammering in his chest, drumming his heart as it marched and marched.

"Sir. Friendlies just arrived! Corellians! Kyprin Renegade at their head!"

"Pryce... hm?" Irthekis produced a faint chuckle of relief, then a loud, thundering laugh. As it rebounded from the corners of the room, it seemed to shock some of the more solemn officers out of their demoralized trances.

"Welcome him to the vanguard. And-"

"More contacts-- Admiral Myneto's fleet. He's brought the Morai."

"Well. Roll down the red carpet for him too." Again, the captain looked to the viewscreen, now even more cluttered as Alliance forces darted to fill in gaps. "This is sure going to be fun..."

The Collector of Robbed Trinkets

Character Voice: X

The tip hurt, it exposed a sensation unlike I've never experienced. I wondered, is this the feeling of death? For all those I killed felt this similar mocking of undesired loss of self? Did murdering all those lesser than me grant me a higher ground? I wondered.....

"Wake Up, scum!"

The verbal assaults. the religious beatings daily taught me one thing: I would one day rise above this, and exact revenge. My first attempt, my second and third and fourth attempt failed horribly. I was brutalized and reprogrammed and saddled as a problem. Yet, these now dead Exegol Masters chose to create an abomination with free thinking, whom I ate like cake and ice cream; their blood dripping down my chin like cherry drizzles. Pain and battle was not only programed into me: it defined me.

"Drop your Weapons.....and live into our pit!"

And the punches came, the kicks: and lower attacks into my lower region. I was raped in physical aspects of misinformed understanding of fist-to-cuffs. Then my first friend, a boxer and champion amongst the ranks took me under his wing. He taught me how to fight without weapons, using fists over weapons. He was so beautiful, and I ate him with tears in my eyes.

"I will fight you,"
I said soaking up the pain from my opponent's loss of limb, "As villain and hero" I powered down my weapons, caustically placing them at my feet. Cranking my neck left to right, I tossed a few jabs into the air. "Come villain, drop your weapons and fight me! Oh, I forgot. You are one arm less than me.....shall I tie one of mine behind my back in fairness?"

Last edited:
fWgkZJ5.png

F I G H T I N G

just-temp.png

Wearing: xxx
Allies: Galactic Alliance
Engaging: Chassella Chassella

“Right, okay, bad guy,” Just said when it became clear that she was going to kill him if he did not get out of the way.

That was when she pulled out her whip blade. Okay so she had a cool weapon that made her seem like a real badass. Yup, the bad guy checklist was getting ticked off rather quickly. A defensive stance was taken, and Just quickly pulled his lightsaber to the ready. The orange blade ignited as he took the opening stance for Soresu.

The young archeologist was not the strongest duelist, but he was a Lesan. If there was one thing he could do it was handle himself in a fight. Compared to his cousins and uncle, the young padawan was mediocre, but a mediocre Lesan was still better than most. That was not where his confidence issues lied. Justice was not as strong in the force as he would have liked to be.

“I can’t let you pass. My orders are not to let the bad guys pass.”

Objective: I - Last Stand at Foerost
Tags: Liedran Kathause Liedran Kathause Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen CETCOM CETCOM Nadja Keto Electra-12 Electra-12 The Arbiter The Arbiter Tren Chaar Tren Chaar Kaul "Joker" Emos Kaul "Joker" Emos Qellene Tyliame Qellene Tyliame Dracken Pryce Dracken Pryce Zahara Myneto Zahara Myneto

• (1) Caragol - Akûz Flagship (2,000m)
    • Shields 88% | Armor 92% | Power 100% | Subsystems 100%
  • (1) Crucifix Class-2 Destroyer (2,000m)
    • Brakka
      • Shields 86.5% | Armor 93% | Power 100% | Subsystems 100%
  • (2) Crucifix Class-1 Destroyers (3,600m)
    • Varak
      • Shields 100% | Armor 100% | Power 100% | Subsystems 100%
    • Ra’jaka
  • (4) Bhorgoth Destroyers (5,000m)
    • O’goroth
    • Ligash
    • Io’eth
    • Akash
  • (8) Ra'kazar'agh Cruisers (8,000m)
    • Bezarakh
    • H’roggoth
    • A’ashbenaz’ungol
    • Cimeno’ath
    • Re’oam’ak
    • Khand’evaim
    • Ni’meloch
    • Ganakh
  • (16) Vagabond Raider Frigates (8,000m)
    • Cleaver
      • Shields 76% | Armor 82% | Power 88% | Subsystems 100%
    • Jocasta
      • Shields 84% | Armor 92% | Power 100% | Subsystems 100%
    • Colonial Transport #37(Former GA Designation)
      • Shields 81% | Armor 95% | Power 100% | Subsystems 100%
    • Rotund
      • Shields 91% | Armor 100% | Power 100% | Subsystems 100%
    • Ren’fiki
      • Shields 96% | Armor 100% | Power 100% | Subsystems 100%
    • C-7475-Alpha(Former NIO Designation)
    • A’gash
    • A’enak
    • Vak
    • Ikbal
    • Chronakhal
    • Xinoan
    • Razorback (Former Eternal Empire Designation)
    • Colonial Transport #12(Former GA Designation)
      • Shields 77% | Armor 88.75% | Power 100% | Subsystems 100%
    • Desecrator
      • Shields 98% | Armor 100% | Power 100% | Subsystems 100%
    • Sev’Tok
      • Shields 96.2% | Armor 100% | Power 100% | Subsystems 100%

phonto.jpg

kys.gif

Chaos was the easiest way to describe the current status of the engagement zone near the 74th Flotilla. Mawite fighters zoomed forth in advance of the Kragamond vessels, arraying themselves into an attack position upon the external line of vessels which attempted to form themselves into a screen for the advancing spearhead plunging their way. The Galactic Alliance squadrons dispatched to intercept the fighter wing would be met with the swarms of Darkshear fighters; both formations speeding dangerously close to one another to the point of nearly colliding on more than one occasion. As the Darkshears engaged, the Divine Eagles and Doomsayers began their attack run. The Doomsayers strafed the external line with ion blasts in an attempt to temporarily disrupt the battered shield systems of what ships stood in the way, while the Divine Eagles soon followed in a strafing run to drop their payload of proton bombs.

Turbolaser fire met them every step of the way, with several fighters meeting their end ignominiously in the void of space, or upon the unforgiving hulls of the ships they were attacking. Yet, as soon as they commenced their attack run, they disengaged and rounded back from whence they came in a regrouping maneuver. No sooner had they done so did the bulk of the Kragamond fleet push past them - the SLAM drives fully engaged. The 74th Flotilla loosed a broadside barrage upon the advancing ships, with much of the volley peppering against the shield arrays of the lead vessels. The Caragol rumbled as it weathered the first storm of fire, with Akûz jostling in his seat, but otherwise remaining fixated upon the view ahead of him. Status reports were given, but he tuned them out despite himself. All he cared about was the inevitable impact of his ships upon the exposed sides of his enemy, of whom one could literally taste the desperation wafting from within their compartments. Eventually, the distant mumbling he had thus far successfully tuned out soon became impossible to ignore, as the source was Akûz’s first mate - a tall and slender Theelin with a light blue complexion, and who bore truly grotesque growths on his face that were only accentuated by the truly terrible tattoo that only served to highlight the sheer distaste of his appearance.

The first mate stood next to Akûz, his voice becoming louder and more persistent:
”Lord, Alliance reinforcements have arrived at the edge of the engagement zone, along with an Alliance Dreadnought. Shall we proce--” ”Yes.” Akûz responded abruptly, never taking his eyes off of the ship that dominated the viewport before him - a massive Hydian-class Carrier that seemingly called to him. Before his first officer could respond, Akûz continued: ”PUSH INTO THEM NOW!” His axes were hungry for blood, and the longer they delayed; the stronger the malign hunger his axes projected upon him would become. The Caragol’s Phrik-edged prow section was fixed upon her, much like the tip of a Firaxan shark ready to ambush its prey from the depths below.

The distance between the Mawite fleet and the GA flotilla had reduced to a matter of meters in lieu of kilometers, with the forward ships bracing for imminent impact as they guided their ships as close to center mass as possible for their targets. It did not matter who had joined the fight - only that they pressed on. The more blood that flowed, the fiercer the marauders of Kragamond would fight on. For them, there was no turning back - simply pushing forward, even if it meant crashing through meters of durasteel GA crewmen to do that...

Meanwhile, the back line of the Wartribe’s forces; namely the Bhorgoth Destroyers, Crucifix I’s, and the bulk of the Ra'kazar'agh Cruisers had opened fire upon the newly arrived vessels of the Kyprin Renegades. They unleashed with the same ordinance as they did before at the 74th Flotilla, namely in their massed volleys of Orbital Autocannons and MegaCaliber-6 Turbolaser Cannons in the hopes of dissuading the Alliance ships from pushing in their direction. As the Final Dawn ships moved forward to assist, the back line grew bolder as they moved in concert with their allies; unleashing any and all weapons in range to disrupt the enemy formation

BESJZu2.png

kprBniRdKAiNsVqsQCLespxnVq9Pa3VYDxwXQED5zwzm9ZtKLty-f4UQL4h3-l0Iu8VRlC2tSEIMNd3ZJS7b7jjzv507iSUIZwaNnQXCZqqjs_Kr5zEyLyVuUAEHNNlblhpcmhBq
Objective: The Invasion of Empress Teta - The Royal Palace
Allies: BotM ( Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren Joseph Torson Joseph Torson Hand of Judgement Hand of Judgement Rannan Kol Rannan Kol Thalia Senn Thalia Senn ) │ TK ( Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex )
Enemies: GA ( Kier Grey Kier Grey Zark San Tekka Zark San Tekka Seto Du Couteau Seto Du Couteau Jax Thio Jax Thio Elena Lowe)
Direct Engagement: Justice Lesan Justice Lesan

A Jedi.

The ignition of his lightsaber, a fiery orange blade that thrummed with living power, caught the elfin assassin by surprise. Indeed, his seemingly ragtag outfit had caused the Elzeri to mistake him for something else, something that was not a Jedi at the very least. Nevertheless, Chassella felt a measure of relief, albeit dominated by a surge of bloodthirst and ruthless resolve.

Her obligation had dropped right into her lap. Without a doubt, the lightsaber of a Jedi would secure her entry into the Church. Not to mention, it would be a far superior trophy to a mark from some fat noble or royal.

Perfect.

“You’ll do perfectly, Jedi.” Chassella hissed, her mismatched eyes wide with bloodthirst and adrenaline, as she settled into a low, feline stance. Over the next few split-seconds, the Elzeri assessed her opponent once more, taking in his posture and opening stance, both of which marked him out as a proficient user of Form III. From there, she scanned over his armored outfit, taking note of any potential weak points and vulnerabilities in the process.

“I can’t let you pass. My orders are not to let the bad guys pass.”

“Aww, orders are orders it seems, but that’s alright…” The Elzeri mocked. Then, not a second later, her body rapidly twirled in a balletic pirouette, her Whipblade uncoiling as her momentum pulled her center of gravity lower to the ground, before the flexible blade viciously lashed out in a low, right-handed slash that was aimed to strike the Jedi’s thighs from slightly less than three meters away and to potentially take off his legs in the attempt.

“I would have killed you anyways!” Chassella howled, her Whipblade having lashed out as she did. Simultaneously, her left gauntlet gave a soft, yet high-pitched whine, as it was charged with power.

Last edited:

phonto.jpg

D A Y_O F_R E V E N G E
Last Stand at Foerost

FINAL DAWN
FOEROST, CORE WORLDS

TASK FORCE VADER
Fleet Composition
Starfighter Compliment [Fighter Group Aurek]
Starfighter Compliment [Fighter Group Besh]

Sir, we’re detecting several ships coming out of hyperspace.” an officer said. Sularen smirked, it was probably more Mawite Forces coming to assist them against the Galactic Alliance. Possibly Admiral Garrick and his forces or perhaps Dyans Keto, although she had been absent for a while. Nevertheless, the Grand Overseer remained confident, certain that once the 74th Flotilla broke, all remaining resistance would be swept aside and Foerost would fall right into the hands of the Final Dawn. "It's probably Admiral Garrick and his Forces. Make sure to welcome the Admiral, soon Foerost will be ours" Sularen said confidently.

However Sularen's expression quickly changed, when the Ships emerged from hyperspace as they were immediately listed as hostile on his console. Shortly after an officer quickly cried out. "Sir, the new arrivals, they aren't Final Dawn, it's...it's the Alliance!" Sularen's worst fears were immediately confirmed by that statement, the new arrivals were not from the Final Dawn or the Maw but rather from the Galactic Alliance in the form of two seperate Fleets once spearheaded by a Corellian Supercarrier and the other by none other then the ANV Morai, one of the Alliance's Star Dreadnoughts. Upon arriving the First Fleet's vanguard force of half a dozen Bothan Assault Cruisers opened fire at the Mawite Formation targeting the ships of Task Force Vader, Kampfgruppe Aurek and of the Krath-led Maw Holy Armada present at Foerost. In addition to the Assault Cruisers, the Alliance had brought heavier ships such as their Redeemers and Starhawks as well as the notorious Corellian Damocles and a Colony Mark-II Supercarrier immediately overtaking the Mawites in terms of numbers and firepower

It wasn't over however as a second Alliance Dreadnought suddenly appeared having been previously docked at the Foerost Shipyards without the Maw even noticing, immediately positioning itself between the main formation of the Mawite Fleet and the 74th Flotilla and opening fire upon the former. Within just mere minutes, the Combined Mawite Fleet found itself at a disadvantage especially with the presence of two Star Dreadnoughts, however even then Sularen remained confident as the Alliance had made yet another mistake : Overcommitment. The very fact that they required two Dreadnoughts to stop Sularen's rampage only proved that they were desperate and now they were throwing everything they had into the Battle. Fortunately for the Grand Overseer, he always had some tricks up his sleeve.

"Contact, Admiral Kaine Hamilton, tell him that he is to deploy all available ships of Wraith Squadron to Foerost to reinforce us." Sularen ordered. "Ignore that Second Dreadnought and focus on those two fleets. I want Kenth Berik and Nadja Keto to form up alongside Task Force Vader and to await my command to begin the advance. Once Wraith Squadron arrives we'll move in to engage both fleets at once. Our combined strength should be enough to take them head on." Sularen said. "And what about the Second Dreadnought sir?" Captain Harend asked "Like i said we ignore it, if we're lucky enough Admiral Garrick will arrive in time to deal with them. But we don't have the time to wait for his arrival, we need to act fast. The Alliance has overcommitted their forces to this battle and we will require immediate action if we are to emerge victorious" Sularen said in response. Thus with his datapad, the Grand Overseer would relay new orders to both Kenth Berik and Nadja Keto. "NEW ORDERS : FORM UP ON TASK FORCE VADER AND TURN TO FACE ALLIANCE REINFORCEMENTS. REMAIN YOUR POSITIONS AFTERWARDS AND AWAIT FURTHER COMMANDS."

The Battle for Foerost had now escalated with the presence of these Alliance and Corellian Reinforcements and their Two Star Dreadnoughts with the Maw now at a disadvantage. Nevertheless, Grand Overseer Marlon Sularen was determined to deal a decisive blow to the Galactic Alliance and not even the presence of these reinforcements and those two Star Dreadnoughts would deter him from accomplishing such a feat. Victory would be his, one way or another.

• Sularen is notified of the arrival of Alliance and Corellian Reinforcements commanded by Zahara Myneto and Dracken Pryce respectively as well as the ANV Alliance Ascendant's entry into the Battlefield from the Foerost Shipyards.
  • Sularen sends orders for another Task Force (Wraith Squadron) under Kaine Hamilton, which is currently stationed above Xa Fel, to reinforce the Mawite Fleet at Foerost to counteract these new arrivals and quickly nullify the Galactic Alliance's newfound advantage in numbers and firepower.
  • Sularen relays new orders to Kenth Berik and Najda Keto ordering their fleets to form up on his Task Force Vader and to turn to face the Alliance Reinforcements but to not advance but instead await further orders.
  • The Vanquisher, Despoiler and Eradicator along with Fighter Group Aurek and Besh continue the same attacks conducted from my previous post

Fk6lRr2.png
Tag: Ari Naldax Ari Naldax

Fighter Complement
2 squadron of 12 Chir'daki
Lead fighter painted white with similar marking to Khione

This was getting too hairy, the Emerald Nebula were pirate raiders, not military soldiers. Most of them were 'born in the saddle' and easily the match of most professional pilots, but there was certainly a few that were struggling to keep pace with their foes, 4 fighters destroyed so far and a couple, including Khione having suffered damage. Her comm suddenly crackled to life "Eerste vervoer gestremd en verloor wentelbaan, tweede vervoer onbevoeg" First transport disabled and losing orbit, second transport disabled. That was something at least, her fighters had kept the defenders busy for long enough for at least two of the transports to be taken out of action, and at least one of them was about to find a firey demise in the planetary atmosphere. She thanked the avatars that if she goes it will likely be quick.

...Maybe quicker than she would like! She thought with a smile as blaster fire raked her fighter again, she spun and dived, trying to avoid fire but now one of her attitude thrusters was not responding, she couldn't yaw port, perfect! There was a big burst in front of her as her wingman took a hit from some munition that Khione herself couldn't see, that annoyed her. "That was my friend you miserable little sh....!" cracking energy momentarily cut out her comm halfway though but it returned. "come get me!"

Khione dived hard toward the largest of the transport vessels and skimmed across its surface. The large unshielded vessels would likely make an unappealing backdrop to a shootout with, alliance pilots were generally much less likely to shoot at their own vessels than the Maw were, she hoped it would give her a few moments reprieve as she regrouped and planned her escape, they had done enough to warrant them attending and now needed to escape. The Final dawn fleet was not far so if she could lose her tail then get back to the cover of the fleet.

She had a second thought though, as she saw a cluster of commucations arrays. Khione blasted at the base of the array causing a spray of sparks and fire to shoot up, her foils flashed around as she span through the gap then turned starboard to try and lose her pursuer in the confusion, would the pursuer take the risk of passing through the collapsing metal comm frames?

The puppet soldier crashed against Ishida's shield. The detonators on his back vaporized him instantly in a blaze of energy and made the barrier glow and ripple as the shockwave spread. Bernard's tank swayed, hit by the blastwave, but held its position. In front of it, the mist began to pull back, revealing the permacrete floor beneath. Where the mist withdrew, a trail of blood and bodies emerged from inside those shadows.

Bernard steadied himself, igniting his lightsabre in anticipation of their foe.

Carnage filled the street and, amidst it, he came into view. A deathly warrior whose features remained wreathed in a cloak of darkness and a mask of bone. The warrior didn't come alone, however. On either side of him more soldiers, not wearing GADF colours, burst from the mists to engage the remaining troops who hadn't entered the mists. The road lit up with red and blue bolts that whizzed between the engaging armies. In the distance, loud stomps echoed down the street toward the column. Massive beasts of war, released by the Brotherhood, came barrelling toward the column as well.

In a matter of moments, the streets of Cinnagar had burst into total mayhem.

Bernard barely had a moment to react when the tank beneath his feet was split in two by the blade of the Sith warrior. He hadn't noticed him approach in all the confusion. He leapt off the tank's roof, backwards towards safety. A moment later, the tank was pummelled by one of the war beasts on its way to another tank, just as Bernard's went up in a ball of fire.

The street ahead lit up again, this time with sharp whistling sounds and the smoke trails left behind by rocket fire. More Maw soldiers had hidden in the streets-facing windows and doorways with missile launchers, and they'd chosen the Walker as their target.

A brief instance of relief overcame Bernard. With the Walker as their target, they wouldn't aim at the tanks, which meant Ishida's...Ishida's tank had disappeared. Panic shot up Bernard's spine. He felt her presence, vaguely in the Force, but his tank's fireball obscured his vision, and several threats demanded his immediate attention.

In a split second, Bernard's focus went to the rockets. Exerting as much control as he could, he made and attempt as many of them as he could away from the walker and, Force-willing, at the war beasts or any of the enemy soldiers.

white.png

phonto.jpg

div1.png
Objective: Survive the booli
Tags: Onrai Onrai

"Cryptic as always..." He mumbled to the yes or no answer, keeping her true self hidden for now. Silas figured she wouldn't reveal all from the get go, but that only made him wonder what she was really hiding. The fact she knew who Valery Noble Valery Noble was made her appearance even more questionable, had the two already confronted each other before hand?

Standing in silence, he stared with curiosity to the pulsar. In his life, he had never seen something so breath taking. According to Onrai they were quite the rare sight, only few people had been able to witness the spectacle in their lifetime. To say it would of been an honour was inappropriate, considering she was probably using it as a way to impress or lead onto something his ears were not meant to hear. Whatever she was trying to do, Onrai wasn't going to fool him so easily.

"Opening my heart to a person I barely know let alone worshipping them is something which is only reserved for the foolish. You see, Onrai, I do not crave power like many individuals in the galaxy. In all honesty, it appears you know nothing about me at all, so please amuse me further with promises of a future only I can control..."

oh4i5di.png

Objective 1/C
Engaging: Voldran Molf Voldran Molf
Allies:
MAW & Allies
Enemies:
GA & Allies

Equipment in bio.

qXjslBU.png

THE INCANTATION

The bacta shot jabbed into his calf. The restorative liquids spread through his veins; muscles all over his body contracting for just a second as a result of the sedative dampening of his tactile senses. But the pain was no more. What happened in the meantime, only the Dark Side could reveal to him.

His tyrannical hold over the Dark Side gave him supernatural abilities, and with his mind he tugged on the ethereal fabric of the Force once again, feeling out its curls as they contoured the outline of his Jedi opponent outside of his field of view.

Wielded with solemn strength and speed, the purple blade – now in the tight vice of the Jedi's grip – swung for the Sith Lord's neck. Eloquence in movement wasn't characteristic of the mass of black cloth that Ptolemis seemed to be, but his terrible sovereignty over the Force was… undeniable. From his kneeling position, he sprung up and pivoted back to face the attacking lady, crimson blade crashing and locking the two tides of shrieking plasma into a standstill; perhaps because of the narcotic side-effects of the excessive numbing agent he just administered to himself, perhaps due to the furious passion he embraced, but he belched forth a haunting scream that exploded each and every intact window near and far. He pushed on the interlocked sabers without pity.

Should he be able to demoralize the wielder of the violet blade, he would follow up with heavy strikes to his opponent's sides and feet – strikes she would likely block. But his goal is just that; to tire her out.

Death comes later.

pGeHFrB.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom