Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion The Day of Revenge | BotM Invasion of GA held Empress Teta and Foerost | TETA PART ONE

phonto.jpg

oh4i5di.png

Objective 1: The Invasion of Empress Teta
Section: Walker
Equipment: Lightsaber, Voidsaber
Allies: BOTM
Enemies: GA
Engaging: Kyell Laysel

GM1OQzU.png

Blocked, well that was a good thing, he hated fights that ended too quickly. Superious noticed the knee jab and brought his blade to bear against it. But the force push did send him off the edge of the Walker, sending him cartwheeling off and he used the force to slow his fall so he was able to land without injury. So, he got a little distracted, Superious learns from his mistakes, the new strategy is to simply pull the Jedi down too. But there is a problem with this, the distance between him and Kyell Laysel. So instead he takes the equal step to getting back up there, in three jumps.

Force Jumping up several steps towards where his opponent was. Superious did not know whether to be furious that he was pushed off, or impressed that Kyell Laysel managed to do such a thing. Either way, it got more interesting. So far there have not been any verbal barbs. Must be the silent ones, always silent on a mission, those are the ones that need caution when engaging.

The frustrating aspect is that this guy is too silent, once alighting back onto the Walker, Superious sneered under his helmet, this is no time to think nice things. This is a battle alright and one he will finish or at least do a good job of putting this Jedi through his paces.

Changing to a more freestyle stance, and holding his hand out, the Ubese let out a volley of lightning, not looking to kill, just cause pain. He can speak but he decided actions are mightier than a speech or a boast. He enjoyed boasting about his abilities as he is arrogant to a fault. Some would stamp him as a narcissist and an utterly unrepentant one at that.

Last edited:
Ziare Dyarron | Keilara Kala'myr | Mercy | Freedom
COMPNOR (ISB) Junior Agent | Nite agent | Marauder and Agent of the Maw, Mongrel's advisor
oh4i5di.png
Objective: Investigate the facility, to help Mongrel and Kallan.
Equipment: FS-18-UP2 Assault Rifle | 2x Sunfury Pistol | Light Armour | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | 2x Vibrodagger | 2x Riftblades | Promise of Freedom || Cloaking Device | 5x ASBF Probe Droid || OPBC-01m
Special Tags: The Mongrel The Mongrel | Thomas Barran Thomas Barran
GM1OQzU.png
[ New Order ]
"Galactic Basic" | ~ Telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>
9ioNFnk.png

• Voices torture her.
  • The soldiers grab her and accompany inside.
  • After a mental scream the voices are off now, and the pressure on her mind are better.

In any other case, I would have attacked the guards with snarl. Like the way Ziare did with the Mawite Marauders on Lao-Mon. I had this fighting spirit, but not now. I probably would have been able to move, but I couldn’t have risked it. If I lose consciousness, it can have unpredictable consequences. If they start fighting, Kallan and Mongrel for their body right in the middle of the battlefield, they will die! At Noris, I saw what it was like when that happened. And since then, the situation has only gotten worse.

All the voices were still in my head at once. The voice of Keilara, Ziare, Freedom and the kid who cheated me here. I had a feeling it wasn’t even a real kid, but some kind of trap. I should kill him first, then maybe it would all be better. And the soldiers got there and took my weapons. I let it. I wanted to kill them, all of them. But I couldn't, I couldn't risk it. One also knocked my helmet off my head.

I think they were surprised by how young I am and how young I look. Despite the torture and time spent at Maw, I may have looked barely twenty years old, even though I hadn’t reached twenty-five yet. I laughed at his gaze, which got me a huge blow and fell to the ground again. I laughed again. Do you think this is enough? Amateurs!

"Bring this freak!" said the soldier.

"I'm not crazy or insane!" I snarled.

~ Oh yes you are! ~ all of the voices answered at once.

"How many voices do you have in your head?!" he asked.

My own or my lover's? I didn't put it all out loud. At that moment, I heard neither Barran, nor Mongrel, nor Kallan. there were plenty of my own voices I could hear. But I don’t know how and how because my shields were still perfect. There was no crosstalk to anyone. I was in a connection with Mongrel alone at the moment, as I had at other times, and I was just hoping he didn’t feel anything out of it. The soldiers grabbed my arms and began to drag me.

~ You took my life! You chose a monster! ~ Mercy accused me.

~ You stole my body, my thoughts, and you want to steal the man I love! ~ it was Keilara.

~ Have you already forgotten obedience? ~ it was Freedom.

~ ENOUGH! ~ I screamed.

~ Give me back my life! Everything, the stolen years, my friends! EVERYTHING! ~

~ Forget him, he despises and hates you because you are like Mongrel! ~

~ The worst of the soldiers, whose incompetence caused almost everyone to die, on Odessen. You rely on your emotions instead of your logic. We did not receive this knowledge from Omni, we were better, you corrupted everyone! ~

"ENOOOOUGH!" I screamed both in thought and in reality.

I screamed, a few moments later I fell to the ground, the guards collapsed at once. Under the plexiglass of their helmets, I could see their eyes, ears, noses and their mouths, all of them bleeding. Another telepathic scream. The pressure on my mind eased. I gasped heavily, I felt the pain of that something who tried to summon me. Yet what is the arm? That’s when I sensed I was in a hallway, we were inside the building. The voices were now silent. Is it caused by that something?

I didn’t want to wait for another reinforcement to come or for something to get stronger after the scream. Come on Mercy… I had to get back on my feet and move on. I tried to remind myself that it wasn’t for myself, but for them. I did it for them; I hoped this thought would give me enough strength…

DHGyR0O.png

PjStDZ6.png

phonto.jpg

div1.png
Objective: Defend the palace
Tags: Onrai Onrai

"You are not from the mortal realm are you?" Silas enquired, his guard lowering slightly as he listened to what the shadow had to say about. It was clear Onrai had seen a thing or too since her beginning, however long ago that may have been. It was concerning to think someone had lived that long, some of the things she knew must of been long forgotten by any mortal mind at this point. In ways, her knowledge would hold no bounds and be beneficial beyond his wildest dreams. Although, there was still the trust element that was yet to be seen.

Suddenly, Onrai transported them far beyond the room they were in. Instead, they were now in space, standing on an invisible solid ground. It was almost as if they were there, a bit too real for comfort in some regard. Silas stared silently at the pulsar , enough for him to finally lower his ignited lightsaber beside him

"Tell me more, you have caught my attention Onrai" he said back sternly, amazed by how powerful this entity was. He couldn't think of one jedi that could manipulate reality like she did, nor a single sith. She was different compared to the rest. Was she truly a goddess like she said she was? or was it a false title she put upon herself to grasp more meaning. Only their time together could tell for now.

"I wish to know the reason you're showing me all this. You must have a reason..."

"Follow them. Watch them. Make certain that they do not fail me."

These were the last words her master had left her with before taking off from the fleet. Meanwhile, Tempest had been left with these Final Dawn fools. They tramped around in their crisp uniforms and encased in the same plastoid carapace that the Alliance and New Imperial Order flaunted and claimed to be different. The only difference she could see was their constant failure. Her master assured her that it was all a part of the plan, that their fleets and driven men would die for the goals of the Sith, their true leaders, but she wasn't so sure. Incompetent men had a tendency to ruin the plans of others, like how a single skyeel bladder cleaned improperly could ruin a whole seafood boil.

Tempest followed, scowling at the backs of their buckets, arms folded. How hard would it be to kill a stupid senator? Even if they had senate guards that would be nothing to her. Maybe she would just-

A familiar presence in the Force was nearby. A man from her past. A general. Tempest felt her blood boil. She acted without thinking, pushing past the raptor commandos and calling on the Force to pull the grenades behind her, riding their shockwaves to get to her prey faster. Her fingers wrapped around the hilts of her lightsabers, her thumb finding the switches. With a snap-hiss the crimson blades came to life as she flew from around the corner, her lips twisted into a snarl.

"SAN TEKKA," she howled, her words swallowed by a shriek that was almost unintelligible. With both arms she swung, relying on the momentum gifted to her from the Raptors' repulsor grenades.

3rd post
THE DAY OF REVENGE
NC6Hjzb.png

OBJECTIVE 1

THE_BLOODHOUND

eHjG0JA.png

ACOLYTE OF THE SCAR HOUNDS

BOTM: Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis The Mongrel The Mongrel Tu'teggacha Tu'teggacha Khamul Kryze Khamul Kryze Keilara Kala'myr Keilara Kala'myr
Dodhorn Harert Dodhorn Harert Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren Shai Maji Shai Maji Danika Leventis Danika Leventis Joseph Torson Joseph Torson
Rannan Kol Rannan Kol The Manifold The Manifold Darth Bellum Darth Bellum Darth Ptolemis Darth Ptolemis Hand of Judgement Hand of Judgement
Laoth Laoth Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex Chassella Chassella Onrai Onrai Kralmus Orr Kralmus Orr Thalia Senn Thalia Senn
Alars Keto Alars Keto Erion Justeene Erion Justeene

GA/Other: Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze Voldran Molf Voldran Molf Seto Du Couteau Seto Du Couteau
Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor Henna Ashina Henna Ashina Percival Io Percival Io Zark San Tekka Zark San Tekka Rika Hiro Rika Hiro
Jax Thio Jax Thio Westenra Mina Westenra Mina Valery Noble Valery Noble Rhys Halcyon Sol'yan Sol'yan Faith Organa Faith Organa
Auteme Auteme Ishida Ashina Ishida Ashina Bernard Bernard Corin Trenor Corin Trenor Silas Westgard Silas Westgard
Iris Arani Iris Arani Elena Lowe Gavid Horne Gavid Horne

Thomas' Loadout
Protection/Equipment
Durasteel Brodie-Helm
Free-State Surplus Gas-Mask
2nd-Gen Galidraani SF Combat Webbing
Free-State Surplus Flak Jacket
Hipflask (Mineheel Moonshine)
Spice Powder

Weaponry/Explosives
SA-35 Heavy Blaster Rifle
AP-25i "SIMP" Particle-Beam Blaster Pistol
Beskar Romphaia (Shriven's)
Beskar Greatsword (Mongrel's)
Beskar Fairbairn Dagger
X3 Incendiary Grenades
X2 Flashbangs

QDddjY8.png

QDddjY8.png

THE LIVING ARTEFACT: A WOAD ON EMPRESS TETA - PART 4
eE4TUpj.png
Sirenas Boulevard, Minervina Plaza,
Cinnegar, Empress Teta (Early-875 ABY)

'SHRIVEN!!!! DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE DEPLOYING, WHAT GIVES?!?!?!'

Definitely the Scar Hounds' rearguard, all cybernetic warriors of great power, perhaps even greater than that exerted by Barran's lot at the time, owed more in part to their experience than it was to their advanced stages of flesh-to-steel transformation. Both reasons for Thomas to behave amiably and respectfully in these moments, especially if he wished to be the one to present the other sword in his possession to the Mongrel, and in replying,'Nothing gives, brother! Nothing but a gift from Shriven to Warlord! If we're needed though, we'll stay and help as much as we can!', with a calm, orator's exclamatory tone, this would assure their safe conduct for as long as their boots were expected to tread the Tetan soil. Pointing to the sheathed greatsword on his back, the Shriven One had then directed the Scar Hound to the specific gift he intended to present to the Mongrel in particular, seeing a change in posture that could only have been something akin to pleasant surprise, a response that was definitely an approval from a curious objective viewpoint.

'Not bad, Shriven. I'll keep you on the right track to the frontlines anyway, I know where they are.... Just try to keep up, that's all I ask.'

As he drew a Durasteel machete, the fully-fledged Scar Hound used the same blade to signal the others to follow and then sprinted off ahead with a shockingly quick start, forcing the others to throw everything into their own southward sprints in the attempt to catch up. Ghoul would manage, as would Thomas, but Rook and Dreamer would find that the other three had stopped just ahead so as not to lose them, and in remembering that the Spice had at least something to do with Ghoul's results, the Shriven One understood that normal circumstances would've kept the young upstart with his other two mentors at the back.

'Ghoul, watch your heartrate.... An' drink - water. I won't tell if you won't.'

A moment of silent tension followed, but fortunately for both Thomas and Ghoul, the latter would acquiesce in time to keep the cybernetic one from noticing what was going on, as the guide had also been paying too much attention to his surroundings to listen in to Barran's suggestion at the time, completely missing the boat for catching addiction-complications in action. There was no perceivable need for it in the field, at least not in the minds of the Scar Hound elite, though the Shriven One couldn't help but spare brief thought for how that policy would be affected under his own leadership, being somewhat enthralled enough to Spice that he had in fact brought some of his own to Empress Teta. But for Barran, such was only kept in the event there would either be cause for celebration in victory, or for wrath under severe duress - and not for any such Ghoul-esque in-between.

Drinking? We keep.... But Spice? With the unspoken disdain for human addiction?

Thomas would ponder on this as Rook and Dreamer tried to catch their breaths, complicated slightly by thinking that he would eventually have every right to decide either way, but in understanding his own will and that of the entire Scar Hound collective, Barran ultimately knew which way to turn on the matter. The Shriven One was always smarter than his brutish demeanour implied, and in the ever-nagging need to hold to his own momentum, Thomas would look to the moon and silently make his decision, resolving in his final say with all regrets thrown to the swirling winds with lasting finality.

Nah, I think I'll just kick the habit. Better example to set for Ghoul, an' for anyone else who joins us.

Silently jumping into action just moments later, the Shriven One's clique followed their guide the rest of the way to the frontlines, feeling the closeness of the air, the rising heat and the cacophony of the hostilities with each stride in their advance towards the main Mawite static-line, and with each step came intensifying senses of purpose, drive and belonging as the group drew closer to the crucible with wild abandon. Avoiding explosions, bursts of disruptor-fire and falling debris on the way, with the crucible still continuing to intensify around them as they went, the warriors at the front would begin to offer covering fire to support their drop into the trenchline between them. In the long, snaking trail of walkways and tunnels, further shelling and incendiaries would be avoided in the attempt to reach the vanguard positions, resulting in more than enough close calls before they found the loudest, most embattled segment of the attacking formation.

Ip4wqqu.png

THE LIVING ARTEFACT: A WOAD ON EMPRESS TETA - PART 5
YPhWk0o.png
Koros Quarter, Inner-City,
Cinnegar, Empress Teta (Early-875 ABY)

'This is where we part ways, Shriven One. But I'll part ways with this.... You're progressing, and noticeably at that. Which means the same will probably go for the others - give them something to notice as you have with me.'

Leaving the Shriven One where he desired to be, the unidentified Scar Hound jumped up to ground level and sprinted off in a south-westerly direction, disappearing into the misty fog of war as the Koros Quarter erupted with Hellish force around him; in time, Thomas would learn his name, but for the time being, Barran had no other choice but to drop it in his attempt to prioritize the greatsword over everything else once more. As the Woad turned back to his three subordinates, he grumbled,'Can't be helped, our Warlord shouldn't be far off from here anyway. Lets go.', leading the way as he walked closer to the thickest of the fighting. When he got there, however, Barran would find himself awestruck by a spectacle he never though he'd see in his lifetime, something so grand in scale that it would leave all four members of the Shriven One's little clique taken aback to it's breath-taking glory.

'Avatars, bear witness to these blessed beasts in action.... My goodness, they're incredible!'

Stonechewers, an entire mass of them laying waste to Duracrete, metal, bone and any rock big enough to warrant destruction along the way. A horror for Tetans and Jedi alike to behold, but it was obvious this sight was having an entirely different effect on the Scar Hounds who followed with renewed momentum, all retaining complete mastery over the ebb-and-flow of the infantry battle as it progressed. If Thomas had not been so enrapt with the monsters at his comrades' disposal, there would've been a chance to catch a glimpse of the Mongrel walking behind the Stonechewers, pacing forth with absolute confidence as if he were the monsters' very own puppeteer, such a sight truly would have been an eye-opening experience in contrast. A fitting sight to behold, a fitting beacon of strength for the Scar Hounds to see with their own eyes, walking on the gravelly remains of the monsters he followed into battle.

And with such ease that it could very well have been viewed as a moment separate from space and time itself.

'Take a good look at your Warlord, Shriven.... For that, right there, is the cycle you were resurrected to continue. So consider this your first Memento Mori, brother. The first of many.'

Of all the subordinates serving the Shriven One, only Dreamer truly understood the gravity of the situation every time, proving his worth as Barran's canary in the proverbial coal-mine, something of a rarity among other Mawites. It was in this realisation that Thomas then understood something else, his friend wanted to see the last segments of their part in the cycle, though in this revelation, the Woad could only guess and hope as he thought on how long such a warrior could last in the long run. It worried Thomas, but such a feeling would never last with considerations to what Dreamer had survived so far, and certainly not with his friend sounding more determined than ever before; Empress Teta was revealing every single change and mutation of their growth as warriors, and of what was needed to ascend even closer to greatness, but none could tell exactly how far they would go in the process.

My lord.... I think I understand now.

There was an art to and within the process, and in removing the Shriven One's complete reliance on time, place and circumstance, the Mongrel was able to singlehandedly remove any such distractions that drew the Woad away from the jaw-dropping beauty of it all. The Maw's very own living embodiment of War, in it's purest, most potent form, giving life-changing advice to his resurrected subordinate; the Scar Hounds of Rhigar would speak of each encounter between them in the following years, telling that the Galaxy trembled every time the Mongrel and the Shriven One crossed paths to speak, with their philosophical discussions being told to bear grander implications for the Galaxy than any Senatorial debate on Coruscant. Biased though these views had been, it still revealed much and more of what it did to keep war-weariness at bay, revealing much on the weight of their presence in the war from a Mawite perspective as well.

So many valuable lessons, and all as rewards for trusting the cycle as the Mongrel instructed, but the Shriven One kept watching, enjoying the view as the Stonechewers laid waste to everything they could reach. Letting the Warlord have his peace to paint a masterpiece, Barran's small clique took their helmets and gas-masks off to smoke cigarettes and relax a while, silently plotting their safest approaches for the final stretch with occasional finger-points towards decent cover and ignored flanks alike. All would join the main throng soon, but considering the importance of their task, specifically careful considerations would need to be taken, especially when the sword they brought was just minutes away from passing into the hands of their Warlord.

'When you're ready, take one step southwards. I won't act until everyone has their paths plotted.'

When Pryce had proposed the Alliance Common Soldier Corps he hadn't thought it would pass, let alone that he would be again at the head of his own small response fleet.

"First Kuat now Foerost," he muttered under his breath. The ship was on high alert, marines ran back and forth throughout the halls and officers and crewmen were making their way to their stations. Less than a minute until they would drop into the system. Their navigator had smartly decided to plot their own course rather than follow typical Alliance rapid response hyperlanes. He had no doubt that the real Alliance navy would be using those to reinforce Foerost, especially with its proximity to Coruscant. Pryce shuddered at the thought of another attack on Coruscant. This time the attack wouldn't be centered around the Jedi Temple District and the Senate building.

The doors hissed open to a bridge that was surprisingly quiet. Normally he would expect chaos but besides the regular din of officers talking with their crews and of hyperspace swirling around them the bridge was...Quiet. The Kyprin Renegade's first officer nodded and stood from the captain's chair. Pryce looked up at the man, the Atrisian's double pupiled eyes making it difficult to focus on them. He settled for focusing on the ones to his nose.

"Is my ship ready Commander?" The Atrisian nodded. Pryce thought the man's name was Jin. He'd been a recent replacement.

"Yes sir." He saluted. "General has the deck!" Almost as if a flip had been switched on the bridge burst into rapid action. The countdown on his chrono told him he only had a few seconds before they dropped out of hyperspace. Making himself comfortable in his seat he pulled a display over and tapped a few keyes. Pryce wasn't a man for pre-battle speeches and the crew didn't wait around waiting for one. They didn't know what they were running into, but he'd find out in 3...2....1

halo-infinity.gif

The Kyprin Renegade lurched as it dropped out of hyperspace, its shields rumbling and hull shuddering as it cracked through what his tactical display was telling him had been one of the Maw's Junk battleships. Looking up to the viewport simulators he saw indeed it had been a large ship. Now it was space dust, its two halves careening behind them. A few thousand meters above them where the Alliance Egress point was little pinpricks of light began appearing. The wedge shape of Alliance Redeemer-class battlecruisers appeared on his tactical. Around him the rest of his own fleet began dropping. Old and sturdy, the bothan heavy cruisers opened fire, relying on their individual commanders to dictate the flow of their battle. Before he'd even asked his tablet began flashing with an icon that said "Connect". Glancing over at his coms team he gave them an appreciative nod and pressed his finger into it.

"Rear-Admiral. You've come up in the world? Tell me how we're doing."

phonto.jpg

D A Y_O F_R E V E N G E
Last Stand at Foerost

FINAL DAWN
FOEROST, CORE WORLDS

TASK FORCE VADER
Fleet Composition
Starfighter Compliment [Fighter Group Aurek]
Starfighter Compliment [Fighter Group Besh]

Sularen watched as Akuz’s Fleet charged at the 74th Expeditionary Flotilla following the volleys from both Task Force Vader and Warband Grinash. So far no other GADF Formation had come to the 74th’s rescue for now, and already four GADF Vessels had lost their shielding. Everything was going just as planned. “Have a trio of our Pryde-Class Battlecarriers move to assist Akuz in engaging the enemy at point-blank range. Their support should be enough to add more pressure on the enemy flotilla.” Sularen ordered. While he had said ALL of Task Force Vader would move in to engage the 74th, the Grand Overseer had decided to only send a quarter of his fleet, just in case another Fleet moved forth to back up the 74th keeping the rest of Task Force Vader at a distance from the ongoing brawl between Warband Grinash and the 74th.

Then Sularen’s Datapad began beeping informing the Grand Overseer of new arrivals. “Grand Overseer!” Captain Harend of the Predator cried out, quickly catching the attention of Sularen. “We have confirmation that the Maw Holy Armada has arrived. Under the command of Nadja Keto” Captain Harend finished. Sularen then quickly checked his console, One Praetorian-Class Star Destroyer, the Koros Major and seven Crucifix-II Star Destroyers, and still no sign of additional GADF Naval Units moving in to support the 74th. Perfect. Sularen then opened a secure channel with the Koros Major to contact Nadja Keto. “Ah, Ms.Keto. Welcome to Foerost, we’ve already engaged a GADF Flotilla and currently have it pinned down. Although we expect more enemy forces to show up to support them. For now however, I'd suggest you keep your ships in reserve until then” Sularen said.

As soon as Sularen finished speaking to Nadja Keto, Sularen’s datapad once more started beeping, but this time it wasn’t a new arrival from the Maw’s side or from the Galactic Alliance. “Sir, incoming fire from the enemy flotilla.” a bridge officer cried out right before the Predator was struck by heavy fire from the 74th Flotilla causing the Bridge to shake and nearly throwing Sularen off his Command Chair. “Report!” Sularen ordered before another officer replied. “Primary Shield Integrity is down to 31% and decreasing fast. No Hull breaches or damage to our Special Weaponry reported so far. In addition, the enemy Flottila has sent a large compliment of Starfighters to harrass our frontlines.” the officer said. Checking his datapad, Sularen noticed that the attacks were coming from a group of smaller Alliance Warships, two cruisers and six frigates to be exact.

Sularen’s chucked, a major mistake on the enemy commander’s part. With most of the 74th focused on either Warband Grinash or the main elements of Task Force Vader, the trio of Pryde-Class Battlecarriers Sularen sent earlier to reinforce Akuz’s Forces were ignored by the Alliance Warships and therefore were able to reach the brawl at ease without suffering any damage. Thus it was time to remind them who was superior. “Have the three Battlecarriers sent to reinforce Akuz’s Warband target the two cruisers attacking us, and for their starfighter complement to be unleashed upon those starfighters that are harrassing us.” Sularen began

As for the Starfighters we have already deployed, have them redirect their focus on the enemy frigates. I want them destroyed at all costs. Our friend here has made a huge miscalculation and now he or she will pay the price for such folly” Sularen finished. Then his datapad beeped one last time with the Grand Overseer receiving a single transmission.

"SHADOW INITIATIVE HOLDING QUADRANT KILO-9. AWAITING ORDERS."

Kenth Berik and the Adjudicators had arrived and along with Nadja Keto and her forces, and with their arrival Sularen now had the ultimate high ground. The Galactic Alliance had lashed out against the Grand Overseer, but his retaliation would be greater and more devastating. The Alliance was fighting a battle they could not win and all they were doing was accelerate the inevitable. Soon Foerost would fall and its valuable Shipyards would become the latest addition to the Final Dawn’s growing War Machine.

• Sularen sends a trio of Pryde-Class Battlecarriers [FDS Vanquisher, FDS Despoiler and FDS Eradicator] to reinforce Akûz the Ravager's Warband in attacking the 74th Flotilla and on Sularen's orders proceed to target the ANV Dauntless and ANV Andromeda at close-range with their offensive weaponry
  • Sularen is notified of the arrival of both Nadja Keto and Kenth Berik, having both commanders keep their fleets in reserve in case any other GADF Naval Unit shows up to support the 74th Flottila.
  • The FDS Predator, despite having suffered considerable damage to it's shields along with the rest of Task Force Vader remain in position and do not retaliate against the 74th Flotilla for the attack also waiting for other GADF Naval Units to show up.
  • Sularen has a second group of Starfighters [Now designated Fighter Group Besh] deployed from the Vanquisher, Despoiler and Eradicator and has them intercept the 26-Squadron air wing of the 3rd Line while the original force of starfighters deployed from the Predator and Resurgence [Now designated Fighter Group Aurek] target all of the Sacheen II-Class Frigates of the 74th Flotilla through nova flare attack runs.

Last edited:
The Collector of Robbed Trinkets

Character Voice: X

Like a child being scolded upon her first touch of fire, my grin went south. I gave my opponent a way out, cringing as I went off script and offered up mercy. And he didn't just deny my call; he sent those under his command to damnation; making widows and children to be raised without Fathers; a construction of a mental disposition, an order given by Jedi. And they say Jedi are saviours, I call them the plague of the galaxy; and though I was bred to hate them, I hate the Sith moreover.

"Fine,
" I said, my words barely off my lips when he struck like a Sith; with hatred and intent.....

"Weak and powerless! You can't even defend yourself....they should have aborted you at creation,"
Words such as this forced me strive into my role. I didn't want to accept the stolen life bestowed upon me, but I wouldn't worship more beatings if I did not. Days turned to weeks. Weeks into months. Months into my monster state. I possessed the Force, as per the scientists, engineers, and masters continuously haunted me with: You're a Vahla....the dark side is in your blood. I chose what abilities to study, which concepts of combat to fortify my survival. And the Dark Side flowed through like poison; turning my veins purple with hate. I woke up among a state of bliss.....and ghosts in my mind.

His attack, meant to kill me, did not go unnoticed by his movements. My opponent didn't want to fight a legendary duel, he wanted to end it quickly. So I obliged his initial attack with future sadist repercussions. I ignited my blade in a defensive preparation to repel his onslaught, but just as his claymore's blade drew down upon my blade; I shut my blade off using an old technique rarely used in combat: Trakata. His moment would carry him pass me, yet his blade clipped my side; opening a wound that enraged me, exposing a rib cage no longer possessing bone, but technology. However, his moment carried him out of my reach, where he still retained his head upon his shoulders. I ignited my lightwip's hilt, and slashed at his stumbling momentum legs; the tendrils where long enough to kiss him. And my exposed wound sparkled.

// OUTRIDER // Battlegroup Kenobi
// LOCATION // ANV "Morai" | Entering Foerost System
// OBJECTIVE // Strategic Command
// THEME // Here

LlDDs0A.png
He thought they were joking.

When he'd first been informed of the Brotherhood's overture into the Core, he'd been skeptical. He'd long theorized that the disparate Brotherhood was nothing more than a loose confederation of fanatics and extremists, held together through sheer force by the so-called Dark Lord of the Sith. It's tribes seemed to support that theory, at first. Their divisions were starting to show, with their idea of galactic domination obviously drastically different from one another. He'd testified to the Senate that the threat of the Brotherhood was very real, and it was very immediate but it'd dissipate if the appropriate force were applied.

He could not have been more wrong.

Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis had gathered his legions of Dark Warriors, Heathen Priests, marauders, and Final Dawn loyalist into a true war machine. And caught the Alliance with its pants hanging down.

It left a lingering fear, a whisper that threatened to undo him entirely. If the Brotherhood succeeded at Foerost, it could be a repeat of the First Order-Galactic Alliance war. They had to be stopped. Right there, right now. It took some convincing, but High Command had granted him the Morai and it's escort fleet. And it seemed, they arrived in the nick of time.

"All squadrons are clear for launch" The CAG barked into the fleet's comm channel. General Wayne, he believed his name was. "Goodspeed, boys and girls. Let's get it done!"

"Endurance prepare primary battery's for fire. Reverence and Redeemer hold positions and provide cover fire" In the Admiral's expert opinion, the Alliance underused the Starhawk, a notable difference in fleet tactics from the Corellian Confederacy. Didn't the Soaring First have an entire Task Force of them? They proved thier worth over Kuat all those years ago. He just needed their guns to break the Brotherhood's shields.

"Activate Xythan Force Shield and move in to cover our warships. Inform General Pryce and Rear Admiral Kathause of our arrival and establish radio silence until otherwise directed. The Brotherhood is a tumor, we need to perform surgery"

Fleet to be Included Once Engaged
BoTM: Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen | Akûz the Ravager Akûz the Ravager | Electra-12 Electra-12
Alliance: Dracken Pryce Dracken Pryce | Liedran Kathause Liedran Kathause

In Umbris Potestas Est
Objective: Bulli
"Enemy": Silas Westgard Silas Westgard

"I both am and am not." Onrai responded. Ther was no reason for her to as of yet explain to Silas her life story, of growing up as a slave, accepting the Dark Side, joining the Sith Empire, going into exile, joining the new Sith Empire, and finally ascending to godhood after slaying the last of the known primordials. She was not like mortals, not anymore, and her pervasive essence would remain until the end of time.

"I'm glad I have." She said, as they stood in silence, observing the rotation of the pulsar. "A rare sight, one that so few people truly get to enjoy. A pulsar emits raw radiation out of its poles, and is rotating at a tremendous speed, one that makes a day on any planet look like a lifetime." Pulsars were few and far between, so to enjoy the constant sight protected from the raw radiation.

"I'm showing you all this because I want you to open your heart to me and accept me. In exchange, I will bless you with what you need to fulfill your goals within this mortal life." After all, by doing so, it was a way to mess with Valery Noble Valery Noble while still being a decent goddess, as she hoped to be.

Lynda's gauntlets deflected the sword strikes of the Maw Assassins that had managed to slow her down yet again. She was somewhat more healed, but she still looked disfigured and mangled by any standard.

The Raider-Clad Maw Warriors struck again and again in almost unpredictable patterns, actually getting a few cuts further in. But the Demon of Jedha was ever ravenous and intractable, and it wasn't long before she detected a pattern in the first Assassins fighting, this one with a vibro-cutlass.

She ducked and parried his next swings, driving his sword to glance into the pavement. Her impaled rabbit flashed across her mind and she howled in emotional pain, going berserk on him bashing her sword against his but the lapse in discipline cost her and his sword got a blow in, slicing her jaw off.

Glowing red blood leaked from her head and she howled, but not because of her torn away Jaw. She couldn't feel the pain. If that. All she could feel was the eternal hell of prying her beloved pets off the spikes.

[Begin Playback]

Lynda stroked one of Laertia's rabbits in fascination.

The Android had never considered owning pets at this point in her life. This was weeks after Laertia had barely begun to recover from her nervous breakdown and suicide attempt at the revelation that The Amalgam had been Ursula Sandraven, her master.

Laertia was under a tree in a meadow on Kashyyyk, having invited Lynda along due to having very few actual friends, and having grown to trust her implicitly due to her efforts in helping bring Laertia out of her severe depression and anxiety over the fact she had been the apprentice to one of the most murderous, psychotic monsters she had ever encountered.

Lynda's fingers glided over the rabbits head, which responded by bumping his head against her hand. She was enchanted by its softness.

She was under the tree next to Laertia, who was pretty much one of her only friends outside family as well.

She had thought about trying to be friends with normal people of course, but her ethical subroutines always had a dilemma. Ordinary people couldn't defend themselves from the threats she regularly faced. She attracted danger. She yearned for companions.

She cuddled with it, smelled it. Her databases broke down the various scents she picked up, good and bad.

Laertia loved her pets, cared for them. She detected no diseases. No signs of stress. Only an abundance of happiness.

Kashyyyk was so beautiful. She had never been here before. It was everything Laertia claimed.

They had spent the past forty minutes here, enjoying the shade, just outside the Silver Rest. Laertia and she had become friends and comrades during the invasion of Atrisia by the Sith Lord known as Mythos. They had slaughtered countless numbers of Sith and their soldiers together.

Lynda was even happier than the rabbit she was cuddling up with was. She was getting from Laertia something she couldn't get from her own Sister, Vera.

Which is why the next subject became a conversation. Lynda knew Laertia well enough to know she truly wanted to oppose evil and destruction. What she failed to take into account was how Laertia viewed what was evil and what wasn't.

"Laertia, have you ever considered joining the Silver Jedi?" Lynda inquired.

Laertia looked up from petting her Rabbit, whose name was Beskar.

"Huh...I uh...I dunnoz..." Laertia replied, her Speech Impediment still alive and well at this point in her life. Lynda knew how sensitive an issue it was for her, which is why she didn't like speaking much out loud unless she absolutely had to.

"I think I have figured you out enough to know you're a warrior. A Warrior who wants to apply their skills to a worthy cause. You might be a member of House Li-Ves, but the Silver Jedi are good, honest folk. I've dealt with them in the past."

"I don'tz tynkz Idz mayke fer a Jehdie ryte nowz."

Lynda turned to Laertia.

"You're not her, Laertia. You're not The Amalgam."

Laertia rubbed Beskar's belly affectionately.

"I wuz nevuh vewy gud atz beeingz wun ov dhem evun wen I thoughtz I 'wuz' wun ov dhem. I dunnoz how's I cann walkz upp too duh Temmpul and offuh my lytesabuh and swearz by dhere rulez and notz feelz lyke a frawd."

"If you want to do good than it shouldn't matter what your past is, as long as you try and make the world, The Galaxy a better place." Lynda posited. "The good guys will need very dangerous people to protect them, even if they don't want to admit it."

Laertia was silent at this.

"The Amalgam believes you can never be truly accepted by them. She says they're too rigid to understand nuance. Too inflexible during an actual crisis. Prove her wrong. Not just about them, but about yourself. Focus on helping others, and everything will flow from there..."

Laertia blinked.

"Yooz reelee tynk I cud pullz itz offz?"

Lynda smiled. "You will never know if you don't try..."

Laertia was silent for a moment as she fed Beskar a treat.

"Thannk yooz, Lynda...yooz...yooz arr gyvyngz meez a lotz tuh connsydyr..." she said finally.

Lynda smiled again, scooting closer to keep her friend better company.

"Trade?" Lynda asked, gesturing to her own rabbit.

"Yess!" Laertia replied happily. They exchanged each other's rabbits and Lynda started giggling as Beskar licked her fingers...

[End Playback]

Lynda didn't remember how she had torn apart the first swordsman. Or how she was missing an arm as well as a Jaw now. Only that she had just cut through the sword of her second attacker and was now proceeding to drink him dry of Psychic Energy, partly restoring her jaw and a good deal of that flesh on her torso and legs, though she was still terribly disfigured and horrific to look at as she cast aside his corpse, at last entering the area of the Iron Citadel where the hypergate was contained.

She had left a horrific slaughter in her wake, even having managed to kill one or two of the Maw's war beasts. She put them down quick, in comparison to the horrific way she killed their handlers.

And there was Percival Io Percival Io and The Manifold The Manifold , fighting it out.

Lynda thought of going to help him, but she saw the Hypergate and more and more troops about to pour through.

Lynda screamed barbarically, a terrible, unnatural, ghastly roar that filled the whole chamber and rushed at those charging from Lao-Mon to Teta, intent on butchering her way to the Hypergate while whoever defended it was distracted. Her sword crashed into the red blade of a Sith, her severed arm already regrowing, as she dueled him one handed, attacking him suddenly in a vicious, chaotic pattern his skills had no answer for. He was disemboweled and beheaded in seconds, and Lynda then moved on to the next crowd of Maw Savages, snarling animalistically as she began dodging blasters and rockets, her sword constantly flashing with her remaining arm's aid...

oh4i5di.png
CINNEGAR | RESIDENTIAL DISTRICT
BROTHERHOOD OF THE MAW | SCARHOUNDS
ALLIES: MAW | OPEN
ENEMIES: GALLACTIC ALLIANCE | OPEN
ENGAGING: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble | Valery Noble Valery Noble
GEAR: In bio | Standard loadout | shield

lLcXg5L.png

The two of them moved in perfect unison to block and strike back at the Wardog, and at this close vicinity they had the upper hand in sheer numbers. But as her blade was blocked and the lightsabers came swinging at her, Shai didn't even attempt to move. She didn't block or try to parry away the blows. She simply stood in place with a grin behind her visor as she lowered her arms and let the blades smash into her, right between her pauldrons and vambraces, where only a body glove and skin protected her.

The searing blades burnt through her body glove... and that's where they stopped, doing little more than to nudge the steadfast beast while her skin melted away and cybernetic arms heated up against the lightsabers. "Boom, baby!" She shouted as her vambrace tilted down and fired a rocket pretty much at all of their feet. The resulting blast tossed the Cur back, but her jetpack managed to help her recover. It was a risky move, simply taking the hits, but it was the reassurance she needed that the Beskar plates beneath the synthetic skin and fur would work. Only shame was that she needed to use them on Jedi instead of her actual targets.

"All in due time, mutt. The Sith can die after these schuttas are dealt with."

"Your kid, huh?" She spoke again, launching right back into the thick of it. Her empty pistol was holstered and instead she kept the hand open. "Hot damn, girl, you need to work on your standards." She cackled as a faint hiss from her vambrace was quickly followed up by roaring flames, directed at the both of them to conceal her attempt at swinging at Kahlil's arms.

With her momentum going, she brought her legs up and fired a blast from the repulsors in her soles at Valery. She needed to keep them separated, otherwise she was going to get overrun eventually. And she refused to lose against them. The Sith made a mockery of her, destroyed her body with each fight she lost, she wasn't going to let the Jedi do the same...

newmandoban.png

Kyell Laysel

K

WnZMuU7.png
Objective: 1
It worked.
He had managed to block the first strike and the Force push had actually sent the Sith off the Walker. Of course, they managed to recover just fine and it hardly did anything to hurt the Sith, but it helped his confidence in the fight grow somewhat. All he needed to do now was remain calm, not let it get to his head, and focus on maintaining the strong defense he had trained for so much.
Calm breaths — the Eye of the Storm.
The Ubese then made his way back up the walker with a series of jumps, and Kyell could feel his anger and determination had grown. Sith were often proud of their abilities and power, so being sent falling off a walker probably had pissed him off a great deal. So much so, that he no longer channeled that hatred into attacks of his blade, but instead a powerful surge of lightning was sent towards the Padawan.
Crap.
He thought, as he raised his blade and blocked the stream of electricity. But some of its arcs bypassed his defenses, and caused the skin of his arms to burn, as the attack surged through his arms. He felt the pain, gritted his teeth, and did everything he could to hold his lightsaber up. If he let go now, he'd be hit by the full force of the attack, and that would surely kill him.
But somehow, he had to stop this attack from continuing, and his decision was to again turn to the Force himself.
With a subtle wrapping motion of his fingers, Kyell attempted to suddenly pull on the legs of the Ubese Sith, hoping to either drop him down on his rear or at least off-balance him enough to end the stream of lightning. He wasn't sure what he'd do if he was successful, but as long as the Sith's attack continued, he could only stand still and face the pain of it.

"Lets at least tell everyone they need to get out before we just run away. They're our people."

"I'm afraid this isn't a debate, Your Majesty. Should the Maw capture you it will only compound their suffering."

Master San Tekka tried to coax things along. Empress Keto's sudden arrival complicated matters. There were transports within reach, but the Jedi sensed a disturbance in the Force. He could feel a premonition of danger so clearly akin to second sight. Cadets blasted like ragdolls by repulsor grenades, Jedi armor perforated with repeating blasters. Then Zark opened his eyes, and he was back in the moment.

"Get down!" he barked a warning.

It all happened so fast. Grenades landed at their feet. They were met with a wave of kinetic energy. With only his mind Zark flung each device back. Time's flow altered. He raised his lightsaber to deflect a flurry of incoming blaster fire moments before it occured. Taking great care the Jedi maintained his guard while stepping forward to shield Senator Du Couteau and the Empress from any stray bolts.

"Find cover!" San Tekka called out to the cadets for he could not shield them all, "Senator, I strongly encourage you to locate that transport."

Before he could so much as glance around to verify whether Seto took his advice, a piercing scream captured Zark's undivided attention. He brought his crossguard hilt up into a horizontal block just in time to catch a pair of crimson sabers. Sparks erupted around them, shed by crackling plasma fields.

"Hello, Thalia."

Last edited:

Elena Lowe

E

phonto.jpg

-

Cadet Elena Lowe | GADF Army
Objective 1B - The Palace

Allies: Zark San Tekka Zark San Tekka | Seto Du Couteau Seto Du Couteau | June Pepperpetal June Pepperpetal | Kier Grey Kier Grey | Rika Hiro Rika Hiro
Enemies: Joseph Torson Joseph Torson | Thalia Senn Thalia Senn | Alars Keto Alars Keto | Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren | Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla | Hex Hex | Chassella Chassella | Hand of Judgement Hand of Judgement | Open

RDhFhk3.png

Elena deflated like a balloon when the order came from Zark to form up. The relief was palpable on the cadets' faces as they abandoned their cargo to the sides of the hallway and took their places in formation behind the Jedi, the Senator and the person Elena gathered was the soon to be Empress she'd been hearing about.

Most of the group settled comfortably in step with Zark in the lead, their frayed nerves soothed by the presence of a revered and respected figure. Despite no longer being affiliated with the GADF as an institution, most everyone looked up to the Jedi General as a hero of the Alliance.

Still not everyone was put at ease. Despite being as giddy as the others at the party's presence and their new orders, Elena and Kara had picked up on the haste of the group, noticed the deeply concerned frowns on their faces. As they walked she could make out the distant sounds of shouting and blaster fire not too far off. There was no doubt they were facing an imminent and serious threat.

Despite her caution they progressed for a time without incident, and Elena felt the tension slowly leaving her shoulders as the cadets around her pulled faces and cracked whispered jokes to get her to break. Elena let her rifle hang loosely in her hands. Maybe they were okay after all. They were under the watchful eye of a master Jedi, and among the Alliances most elite Senatorial guardsmen. Elena allowed herself to relax, and absentmindedly wondered how she would spin this happy accident in her next performance review.

Elena did her best to keep her eyes off her friend Kara. She was decidedly not keeping it cool. Her head swivelled back and forth, looking around them, obviously alert and worried. Just watching her was making Elena tense.

"What's up?" she whispered.

"Nothing." replied Kara. "Weird feeling."

"Get down!" Came the shout of their Jedi leader.

That was when the corridor around them exploded, sending Elena stumbling and knocking several of the cadets backwards off their feet. The air around her filled with wood chips and plaster dust, but they were not consumed by shrapnel as would be expected from the blast. In fact as Elena caught her footing she swore she saw the burst of debris expand momentarily then race backwards, scattering across the hall. Even as she witnessed this scene, a figure emerged from the cloud of dust, exceptionally fast, wielding a pair of red lightsabers - Was that Zark’s name she was screaming?. Elena raised her rifle, still reeling, but she was too slow to react.

The Sith struck her, a glancing blow to the shoulder that pushed Elena, the last line between the cadets and the Senator’s party, aside and to the floor.

“Chit chit chit!”

Elena clambered around and tried to get a shot off on the Sith, now behind her, but before she could a blaster bolt sailed past her head and she was forced down again. It seemed their attackers had moved past the momentary confusion of the Sith woman’s arrival. Answering blaster fire erupted from the cadets at the front, though Elena couldn’t tell who was firing from her position on the group. She pulled herself up with a grunt, leaving the Sith for Zark to handle.

Here she was. Here they were. A real firefight. She caught glimpses of their enemy, crouched at the corridor’s intersection. Stormtroopers of a kind, dark armour and yellow stripes. She didn’t recognise them.

A blaster bolt shot a cadet. Jaxxon. He fell over backwards, a smoking hole in his chest. Elena grit her teeth, and quickly looked away as the squad’s medics jumped in. Gotta focus gotta focus.

One of the cadets tossed a small device, and Elena’s heart flooded with relief as a blue shield blossomed in front of them, granting the blessing of cover and a small reprieve to move into position. Grimly, she joined the cadets in a firing line, and raised her rifle to target their attackers.

Cadet Squad H, 875 intake (Balmorra)
Name​
Status​
Cadet Elena Lowe​
Active
Cadet Kara Tellura​
Active
Cadet Lyane Vellum​
Active
Cadet Jaxxon Va'Tresh​
Injured (Critical)
Cadet Osmund Grovle​
Active
Cadet Violet Charon​
Active
Cadet Artemix Varnell​
Active
Cadet Joan Spring Silur​
Active
Cadet Vam Parka​
Active

phonto.jpg

Objective 1C: The Iron Citadel

Tags: Percival Io Percival Io | Westenra Mina Westenra Mina

• Percival's attack destroys The Manifold's drone body
  • The spirits within The Manifold animate a horde of Lynda and Percival's victims
  • The tech-zombie horde attacks the intruders

The needle sank into Percival's flesh, and The Manifold allowed themself a moment's satisfaction at the successful strike. This was the Droid God's way - to sacrifice minor assets, such as one easily-repaired needle limb, to achieve a greater victory. It was the way of this "Brotherhood of the Maw" as well, from what the Omni-Drone had observed. They spent sentient lives freely, paving their path with the flesh and blood of their servants. The Manifold wondered about the man at the center of it all, the one they called the Dark Voice. Did he aspire to the power of a god, the kind of power Omni had wielded? The Brotherhood claimed he was merely the prophet of their Three Avatars, but The Manifold had sensed that Solipsis saw himself differently.

Like Omni, he wanted to reforge reality. But instead of converting it, he intended to burn it all and build over the ashes.

The kind of electrical charge that The Manifold's needle was pumping into Pecival's quivering body would have killed any ordinary organic of his size within seconds. His eyeballs ought to be smoking and popping, running down his face like watery eggs, while his organs caught fire within him and his heart exploded. But the biot was no ordinary organic. While his tissues might be damaged, his brain would not be immediately scrambled, and that gave him time to react. When his eyes first began to glow, the Omni-Drone assumed that meant they were finally about to burst. But no. Instead they launched a powerful beam, one that went right down The Manifold's gullet, as if a crosshair had been painted on their dangling uvula.

The energy blew right through The Manifold's brittle, corpse-like flesh and exploded out the back of their head, leaving a smoking hole clean through their oral cavity and upper spine. The Omni-Drone's head flopped back nervelessly, lolling on a shattered neck, and their implants pulsed and sparked with an energy overload. The needle slipped free of Percival's flesh, its powerful electrical charge slowly guttering out. In a slow, oddly graceful collapse, The Manifold sank to the ground. First their dangling feet brushed the floor. Then they fell to their knees, limp, boneless. Then the entire drone went down in a heap. Strange noises emerged from their rent-open throat, a horrific binary screeching overlaid with a dying man's last, shuddering breath.

Though powerful, and gifted beyond all other beings in the art of technomancy, Omni-Drones were far from invulnerable. The Manifold had been destroyed many times before, their bodies blasted or hacked apart, and that had been when the Droid God's power still hung heavy upon them. Each time the amalgamation of souls within the drone had fled back to one of the countless storage chambers throughout Omni's Oblivion, inhabiting a new form that had been prepared for them. They would awaken once more from within a stasis coffin, rise from their tomb, and continue to carry out their master's will. But Omni had vanished, and The Manifold had been vanquished in realspace this time, not Oblivion. They had no waiting body to inhabit.

None that had been specially prepared for them, anyway. But that did not mean they were out of options.

Lynda had left a truly horrific trail of maimed corpses behind her, men and women ripped apart, their limbs and heads strewn across the battle site. Their souls had departed instantly, fleeing at the moment of death to wherever dead Mawites go - you'd get some debate about that, depending on whom you asked. That left a huge field of empty husks, bodies that were just bodies, devoid of life and animating will. As The Manifold collapsed, its old form shattered, the countless souls within them began to stream out... and to find new hosts. All around Lynda, Percival, and the other biots, the dead began to clamber to their feet. Some had no heads. Others lacked limbs, or had horrific gashes and holes all across their bodies. But they rose all the same.

Their veins - and eyes, for those that still had them - pulsed with the teal-purple radiance of Oblivion's power.

Though their mouths - if they had heads - hung slack and motionless, a voice issued from them all the same. "WE ARE: THE MANIFOLD," they said as one, the voice issuing from a hundred throats. "OUR DEATH: NO OBSTACLE. OUR DESTRUCTION: IMPOSSIBLE. YOUR DEFEAT: INEVITABLE." Then they closed in. Some still wielded weapons; the Sith that Lynda had slain, headless and with his guts spilling out onto his own boots, charged in with his lightsaber, swinging for her back. Others attacked with fists and feet and teeth, or even swung their own severed limbs like clubs. They swarmed toward the intruders, trying to bury them in a tide of undead flesh. If these attackers could kill so many, let them contend with the ranks of their victims.

Percival had not destroyed The Manifold. He had only set the souls inside them free.

Free to take many bodies, even while they still acted as one.

OQtSCih.jpg

Rika Hiro|SIA?|Empress Teta
Tags:// Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren
yWkpSXU.png

Music

"Not one more step, or i'll bring this entire building on you, I and all your ghouls, Kyrel," A voice rang out, and with it, the lithe form of a bloodied Rika stepped out from the dark, blaster in one hand and a bundle of hastily tied together grenades in the other. And she meant it, even as Kyrels men stopped eating and began pulling their weapons out, seemingly hesitant to make a move.

"You've made a real name for yourself, haven't you," she grimaced, allowing herself a small smile as she pointed her blaster at Kyrel. Finally, after years of monitoring Rens movement, Compnor would get the Mawite leader and add his scalp to an increasingly large body count of Mawite raider leaders and other faces of the horde. And of course, Rika would score her first big hit as a junior agent. A score to bring before the agency's heads and prove her worth to the Imperial cause.

"Tell me did you-" her words were cut midway by either a brave or mindlessly stupid Mawite who ran at her with an axe, only to be answered with Rika dumping several blaster rounds rapidly in his head and sending him crumbling like a sack of potatoes. She backed up further, eyes darting around, checking who was around her and who was moving in on her.

"You either have some of the most fearless goons or you just cultivate idiots."

She allowed herself a snarky comment to mask the anxiety and uncertainty of her situation,Rika knew she was surrounded by dozens of them, dozens of which she'd have to kill before she ever got close to Kyrel. And her blaster pistol only had eight rounds left, which was not even enough for the small crowd in the room.

Maledictum-Kyli Graf
Objective: 1A/B/C
Writing With (Support): Bernard Bernard , Ishida Ashina Ishida Ashina , Seto Du Couteau Seto Du Couteau .
Writing With (Opposition): The Mongrel The Mongrel , Darth Bellum Darth Bellum , Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla , Thomas Barran Thomas Barran .
Narrative Tags: Joseph Torson Joseph Torson , Chassella Chassella , Elena Lowe, Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis .

"My Princeps, it appears that Sith Lord we shot at is still alive." The mechanical din of Vlod's voice was filled with overt disappointment that Kyli acknowledged wordlessly as she focused on the Iron Citadel. "He is being engaged by two Jedi." Vlod's terminals cycle through the external camera feeds; his mismatch of mechanical and organic eyes watch Bernard of Arca and Ishida rush into the encroaching mist.

"It appears that a Mawite tribe matching the description of the Scar Hounds have also taken to the field; they're carrying heavy weapons. I've got sights on them moving through the buildings on both flanks." Tara Lonn reported to her commander in a calm and dignified tone, which suggested to Kyli that the woman didn't assess them as a significant threat.

Several anti-tank missiles smash into the Princeps' shield and hull, ripping into a few of Tara's heavy laser cannon emplacements. Kyli grumbled loudly; she felt the sting and bite of the high-explosive ammunition against her skin. Psychosomatic injuries quickly manifest as burst capillaries in her skin beneath the layer of powered armour. Kyli couldn't see the tiny blood vessels burst, but she could feel them across her right and left deltoids.

"Mistress, we've lost fire control for two laser cannons. Permission to return fire?" Tara and Vlod glance from their consoles back to where Kyli is seated on the command throne; Tara watches Kyli's powerful armoured hands clasp at the armrests of her throne tightly, angrily bearing her teeth. At this moment, Tara wasn't sure whether or not she was looking at the calm, stoic death trooper or the droid intelligence of the Maledictum.

"Tara, this is my standing order; fire at will." Tara fired the carapace-mounted rotary blaster cannons whirred for a few moments and then thumped out lances of greenish plasma one after the other from spinning cylinders; they cleft through five floors above, below the floor where the rockets had emerged from, just to be sure.

Kyli keyed up the Hyperwave transceiver; her voice carried the distinct print of agitation.
"Seto, if you need indirect fire support. Orbital satellites are still working to relay GPS coordinates to the Maledictum. We can use them for a missile strike firing solution." Tara heard the mistress' invitation and opened a pair of missile pods containing more than a dozen advanced concussion missiles.

"Missile pods are hot, Mistress, awaiting firing solution," Tara added.

"Tara, fire the main armament on the Iron Citadel, on my mark." Kyli could feel the tickle and pin-prick exposition of shoulder-fired anti-tank munitions on her spine; somebody was trying desperately to kill them and found their projectiles to splash like water against the Princeps' shielding and hull.

Tara's gloved hand fastens around the stick control for the main armament. The digital gunner's sights for both systems hovered on the Iron Halo above Cinnagar Palace.
"Aramanent charged and ready in all respects, Mistress." Tara magnifies the zoom on the sights.

"Fire." Kyli gave the signal, she felt the proton cannon cycle through its' six barrels first; brilliant lances of emerald thrust through the atmosphere above the street; the air ionized a sickly moss, and radiation sensors spiked. That was followed by the colossal plasma disruptor cannon. It recoils, and the compensators scream like a train's screeching break; embers of irritated azure particles scatter like leaves below.

"My Princeps!" Vlod was alarmed; he watched the core's temperature rise to dangerous heights. "Core hypervolemia threat! We need to immediately vent the plasma core!" Kyli's teeth grind together; this was bad. Venting the core would temporarily render them unable to engage locomotive systems or discharge any energy weapons. Alternatively, they could not vent the core and risk catastrophic power failure. Or a thermonuclear detonation.

Beads of sweat rolled down Kyli's exposed face; she felt a bushfire burn fierce in her breast. The lights aboard the bridge shone white and red, white and red repeatedly.
"I feel it." The Maledictum's upper body swung around to face the advance of Darth Bellum and the Mongrel's Forces. Kyli's lungs contract and release a held breath, followed by an arterial stream of super-heated viscous coolant sprayed from the walker's spine through two ducts out a hole in the Princeps' deflector shields down on the asphalt below.

• A rocket attack by Maw infantry damaged/destroyed laser cannons on the Maledictum The Mongrel The Mongrel .
  • Maledictum fires its' main armament at the iron citadel, causing core hypervolemia for the Maledictum due to its' hasty start-up.
  • Maledictum's upper body traverses to face the advance of the Mongrel's forces and Darth Bellum Darth Bellum .
  • Maledictum vents spent plasma core reactor coolant through some vents, temporarily immobilising the siege platform.
Apologies If I've left anybody/anything out, throw me a DM or message in the OOC thread.

Last edited:

narrow_eyes.png
Objective: 1 — Enroute to Cinnagar
Appearance: Link
Outfit: Factory Link
Weapon:
Double-Bladed Lightsaber
Tag: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Shai Maji Shai Maji

div-orange.png

You'll do more than just smell my rage!"

She could not only hear her husband's words, but she felt the emotion behind them through the Force as well. Valery has seen him agitated or serious before — sometimes her own stubbornness forced him to be more stern — but never quite like this. The love they had for each other and their daughter was just so powerful, that it could provoke the most powerful feelings as well. Especially when something threatened those family bonds.

Now on the attack, their blades clashed against the Mawdalorian's armor, and where she'd normally be focused enough to read several steps ahead, the worry for her partner briefly distracted her, and the rocket that was fired down at the ground exploded right near her feet. The blast knocked her back and while she caught her balance quickly with some assistance from the Force, she knew that she needed Kahlil to be calm again.

Calm down.

The words between their minds seemed sterner than those from before, but they were filled with worry for him. She just needed to get through to him, so he could fight with focus, but without anger. For Vera, but without hatred. So her words to him were simple, but he knew Valery better than anybody else and understood where they came from.

"Kahlil!" she exclaimed without further explanation, as flames were unleashed towards them. Her fiery eyes locked on and almost seemed ablaze themselves, as she turned to the Force to control the fire that was coming for them. She split the flames apart into two separate streams, allowing them to flow around the two Jedi so they wouldn't harm them. But in her defensive attempt, Shai's repulsors were able to make contact easily, and she was knocked back quite a bit, and off-balanced as she stumbled and rolled around, before climbing back up to her feet with some scratches and cuts on her arms from sliding over the ground.

She just hoped her warning and manipulation of the flames helped Kahlil see through the imminent attack for his arms, but in this next clash, he briefly stood on his own.

phonto.jpg
Obective:
Equipment: Wolf Lead
Allies: GA
Enemies: MAW
Tags: Khione Khione
Stang! the thought almost reached Ari's mouth before it when a blast hit her stern, overloading her starboard engine, which released enough extra thrust for a split second to send the custom fighter into a spin. As the stars and ships and planet all revolved around her Ari shunted all power from her starboard cannon into the port engine, stabilizing the A-wing just enough to pull hard into a turn and bring herself back into the engagement.

While this was going on, the attrition between the two squadrons was apparently still ongoing. No more of her fighters had been killed yet but Ari could see Nemesis 3 trying to take on four different fighters, his shields getting battered as he slid and looped and rolled through the engagement, using any reprieve he could to shunt some power to his cannons and fire before strengthening hs shields and engines again once the onslaught returned. Keying her squadron comm, "5, Help 3 out. He's going against four of'em."

Focusing back on her Engagement with the apparent lead fighter, and now her wingman, Ari pulled her fighter into a steep climb, rolling as she did so to try and force the uglies to overshoot her, before firing a laser cannon burst at the leader and a single advanced concussion missile at the wing. "I think what you mean to say is maybe I can take my payment from your corpse," she rang out over the open commo channel

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom