Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Catalog Roble Manufacturing HoloNet Storefront

Alban Roble Alban Roble Time to become your most valuable client for the foreseeable future. I need an open contract for the following items for Maji Ironworks, intended for use in a variety of products. All items will be bought in bulk orders with immediate payment on every order. Extra items might be requested down the line, depending on needs for products.

Here's the list:

0Sn2rQE.png

Last edited:
I would like to enter into a lasting contract to use:

• BAW-56 Blaster Pistol | x | Standard sized semi-automatic blaster pistol with two modes, normal and 'gunslinger' mode. Normal mode features a high rate of fire, up to how fast its user can pull the trigger with average stopping power. Gunslinger mode reduces the rate of fire to low, but in turn, makes the pistol's stopping power become very high. Note that the pistol carries six power cells that rotate in a revolver fashion, and one shot in gunslinger mode uses all of the power in a single cell, increasing the number of times the user must manually reload the pistol.
  • BAW-55 Heavy Blaster Pistol | x | Heavy-duty sidearm recommended for field officers, with a high stopping power compared to most blaster pistols.
  • BAW-57 Heavy Blaster Pistol | x | An upgraded version of the BAW-55, the BAW-57 features increased ammunition capacity as well as durability, and overall quality of life upgrades, as well as a change from the larger double-barreled design to a more manageable and discreet single-barreled design. A recommended base pistol for those wishing to order a custom model.
  • BAW-63 Heavy Rotary Blaster Cannon | x | A heavy rotary blaster cannon, the BAW-63 is designed to mow down legions of enemies and chip through the hardest of armors. With great power comes great size, and firing is considered inaccurate when it is not deployed on its bipod.
  • BAW-64 Light Repeating Blaster Cannon | x | A light repeating blaster cannon, designed to have the rate of fire of heavier repeating blasters but with the ability to be less of a hassle to be mobile with.
  • BAW-77 Tactical Blaster Rifle | x | Tactical blaster intended for high-level security personnel, mercenaries, and military units. Features semi-auto and automatic rates of fire, and an advanced RWA-M1 Integrated Weapons Scope. The blaster rifle also is protected from overheating and features reduced recoil, as well as a reinforced chassis of duranium to protect it from wear-and-tear.
  • BAW-78 Precision Rifle | x | With a low rate of fire, high range, and high stopping power, the BAW-78 is designed to deal precise damage over long ranges. A perfect medium between a blaster and a sniper rifle.
  • BAW-89 Blaster Carbine | x | A lighter and more compact blaster rifle that trades range capabilities for reduced range, intended for security personnel, mercenaries, military units, and any other buyer. With a scope that can toggle between x2.0 and x4.0, lightweight and reduced recoil as well as a high rate of fire, it's an overall effective light alternate to heavier blaster rifles.
  • BCR-X13 Compact Sniper Rifle | x | Designed to be a lighter yet still powerful sniper rifle, the BCR-X13 delivers lethal blows at battlefield ranges while also being able to fold its stock for easy and fast transportation. With an increased capability thanks to the RWA-M1 Integrated Weapons Scope, the BCR-X13 is a must for every sniper, assassin, or individual who wants to kill at ranges too far for the enemy to shoot back.
    For the weapons of clone troopers I'll be producing.

Msr. Alban Roble Alban Roble -

The following, if you please.

• RMS-SC01 Starbird-class Space Superiority Starfighter
  • SC2-41 Vidhar Cloaking Device
  • RMM-FC4 Noctis Fuel Converter
  • RAAM-M4 Sensor Inverter
  • MXC-T19 Ark Sensor Scrambler
  • MCX-T21 Alviss Electronic Countermeasures Package
I'd like the components installed into the fighter if possible, and would like to discuss the construction of a custom astromech if such services are still available by your company. As well, I am sending designs for my piloting cybernetics interface, if you could have the appropriate receptors installed on the ship and ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom