Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Catalog Locke and Key Mechanics

-

To: John Locke John Locke

Good Evening, I wish to purchase some Iounn Retro Virus from your stores. I understand that this is a very rare and valuable product but, I only require enough for a single augmentation. If this could be provided I am more then willing to provide any such compensation that you may wish. If there are any questions or concerns you may have please feel free to contact me back.

Yours Truly,
Markus Evremonde
The Bloody Baron

Vizjaw had only been a crime boss for a short time, and needed a powerful weapon to upgrade his arsenal. It just so happened that a new arms dealer came to town with just the right device... a Vajra.

(Asking permission here. Looking to possibly RP this interaction out)

Good afternoon John Locke John Locke

I would like to enquire to the size of the Harmonia System and if it would he small enough to fit into a personal device.

Please can I order two of said item for use in a personal communication device if possible.

Yours faithfully,

Untitled38_20221127142912.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom