Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Catalog Locke and Key Mechanics

Mr. V

M
Theia Glasses - A pair of polarising sunglasses that allow both improved communications and improved accuracy for the user.

Cyber-Eye Contact Lenses - A set of contact lenses that provide the user with a limited AR and visual enhancements.

Navi - A Virtual Assistant capable to managing your electronics, weapons and vehicles as well as assisting you in your everyday life through improving your holonet experience and providing information efficiently as needed. (Open-Market)

2 of Each.

Sunshot Pistol - A long pistol designed to pack an armour defeating punch.

LK Sweeper - A drum loaded combat shotgun for shipboard use.

Jackal Sniper Rifle - A powerful Railgun based rifle with an inbuilt suppression system to disguise your location.

Ancile Shield - A wrist-mounted Shield that can be thrown as a physical projectile

Shiva Knife - A monomolecular edged throwing knife with the guts of a Thermal Detonator, an unpleasant surprise for anyone it hits.

LK Vyper - A blaster rifle capable of a high rate of fire over a long distance.

Achlys Grenade - A grenade capable of releasing a smokescreen that can obscure both sight and sensors.

VAARS - An assault rifle capable of firing both blaster shots and various kinetic rounds to provide it's wielder a high degree of adaptability on the battlefield.
VAARS (Luna Corps Version) - A version of the VAARS produced for the Luna Corps.

Baroness Wrist-Mounted APG - A wrist mounted weapon designed to counter the proliferation of Beskar in the galaxy.

Kashute Grenade - a grenade capable of creating a temporary cover.

The Hive - A device capable of compromising droid or armour systems in an area. (Sales limited to trusted parties)

LK SC Inquisitor - A blaster rifle capable of firing invisible shots

5 of these, each, for use in a machine I'll be building.

Good Morning Mr. V

I am happy to approve the following purchases:

5 x LK Sweeper
5 x LK Vyper
5 x VAARS.

I, unfortunately, can not provide authorization for the purchase of the following:

My sales team will be in touch to arrange payment and delivery.

Yours sincerely

John Locke

LK Pred-X - A security and tracking droid with an advanced sensor system. Perfect for security or bounty hunters looking to track down their prey.

LK War-X - One of the most advanced droids produced by Locke and Key Mechanics the War-X is a war droid that can function as a pack hunter, working in groups to take out enemies or ridden into battle like a warhorse...that has long-range weapons.

Legionnaire Droids - Mass-produced combat droids designed to act as rank and file combat soldiers.
If you receive 20% of the profits for a device that can remote operate these, would you be okay with such a device existing?

Good Morning Taji Nelson II Taji Nelson II

I am afraid that I am not interested in a device which would allow remote control of these droids. These droids are built around their ability to coordinate with one another to get the job done. Remote control would work counter to this function.

Sincerly

John Locke

Good morning, a retired High Marshal in want of a suitably secure and safe vessel in which to live out his waning years. Perhaps the Arjuna Destroyer might suffice unless you have anything else you might recommend?

Kind regards,

Verin Oldo
High Marshal

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom