Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Catalog Locke and Key Mechanics

Good Afternoon Vivian thretis

Thank you for clearing that up.

I approve of your purchase to use the Hexarium Bodyglove Mark II for use in your unique armour.

My sales team will be in touch to arrange payment and delivery.

If you need any other technology we hope you'll keep us in mind.

John Locke

Hello again! Returning customer here. I have a ship that needs to be looked at. It's pretty old and needs a lot of work done. Think you can do a complete overhaul on the Phoenix to bring it up to current standards? I got a lot of cash on hand that's burning a hole in my pocket. An addition that would be great to have is a smart AI that can handle ship functions, cybersecurity, and electronic warfare. Thanks!

Good Morning Morgan Arcturus Morgan Arcturus

That looks like a pretty interesting challenge and we'd be happy to help you overhaul the ship to bring it up to modern standards.

Please reach out in private to lay out exactly what you're hoping for from your ship and we'll see what we can do to help you out.

Kind Regards

John Locke

John Locke John Locke

An encrypted hologram call would ping to Locke and Key Mechanics corporate offices.

Seeing at this would be the first contact with the corporation, Myra had decided to make the call herself.

With the credentials listed on the holographic feed as Arceneau Trade Headquarters, Myra Elspeth Arceneau Kuhn, heiress to the Arceneau Kuhn Conglomerate awaited for her call to be accepted.

She was curious in purchasing a Sterope-class Shuttle shuttle for herself and was hoping to perhaps discuss further business in the future.

There were certain names, certain triggers, that would have his staff by pass the usual processes to send a communication straight to John, no matter where in the galaxy he was.

The name, Arceneau was one of them.

The purchase of the shuttle would be approved, and the business-man would be very interested in discussing further business whenever she wanted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom