Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Sovereign-type Star Battlecruiser

Status
Not open for further replies.

y0iQrkK.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create a battlecruiser for the Final Dawn
  • Image Source: (x), Rise of Skywalker Concept Art
  • Canon Link: Not Applicable
  • Permissions: Not Applicable
  • Primary Source: Me, I'm Based
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
STANDARD FEATURES
  • Hyperdrive Type: OS-10 "Hermes" Class Hyperdrive System w/ Supplementary Path Engine
  • Backup Hyperdrive Type: Imperial Standard High Efficiency T-14 Hyperdrive Generator
  • Primary Engine Type: Advanced Predator Interdiction Drive(s)
  • Secondary Engine Type: Standard Battlecruiser Class, Military Grade Ion Engines
  • Engine Configuration:
    • Primary Engine Block(s): Five Large Units
    • Secondary Engine Block(s): Five Medium, and Two Small Units
    • Tertiary Engine Block(s): Eleven Small Units
  • Optimal Crew: 7,000 - Officers, Crew, and Integrated Droid Brains
  • Minimal Crew: 1,500 - Including Officers, Enlisted Crew and Integrated Droid Brains
  • Passengers:
    • Armed Troops: 14,000 - Approx. Two Assault Detachments
    • Onboard Security Attachment: 6,000 Sith Troopers
  • Maximum Cargo Capacity: 90,000 Metric Tonnes (Includes Vehicles, Tanks, Equipment, Etc)
  • Primary Power Unit: Star Battlecruiser Type, Advanced Solar-Annihilation Conversion Reactor
  • Secondary Power Unit: General Hypermatter Reactor Equipped with Stellar Fuel Bottles
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
STRENGTHS
  • [+] Power Slave
  • [+] Self-Sufficient
  • [+] Extremely Advanced
WEAKNESSES
  • [-] Ungodly Slow
  • [-] Little to no Maneuverability
  • [-] Incapable of operating within an Atmosphere
DESCRIPTION

The Sovereign-type Star Battlecruiser was designed and constructed by the enigmatic Epoch Engineering Corporation long before the launch of the Second Great Hyperspace War, a workhouse to be utilized by the secret Order of the Final Dawn in their day to day operations. A beast of a warship, the Sovereign was measured at 4,000 Meters, every inch packed with the most advanced systems and weapons in the known galaxy.

The warship would be produced entirely in the Unknown Regions, far from the prying eyes of the Galactic Alliance and New Imperial Order, on the Sith world of Exegol. Though initial stages of production would occur under the watchful gaze of Grand Overseer Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen , latter stages were overseen directly by the High Regent Derix Tirall. Due to the exotic nature of the design and materials involved, the production level would be extremely limited.

Combining a large hangar capacity with a respectable armament and defense, the Sovereign only drew the short straw when it came to speed and maneuverability. Never before had Battlecruiser's been known for their speed, and the Sovereign in now way breaks this tradition. Though, it's swarms of TIE Fighters and support vessels would, in theory, make up for this.

The Sovereign-type would enter service within the Final Dawn Navy approximately a year before the launch on the Great War, and would be exclusively captained by Admirals, and in some rare instances, experienced captains. Crew assigned to a Sovereign would be heavily favored by the Final Dawn Supreme War Command, and likewise the vessels were considered the most premier assignment in such a rigidly structured society.

• Changed Div
  • Completely Re-Worked Sub
  • Added New Categories

Last edited:
I'll need there to be values here, even if they were approximates. 4k x 850m x 550m sounds about right by the image.
  • Width: --- Meters
  • Height: --- Meter
Hyperdrives with a rating of under 1, require to be listed as a strength and have an additional weakness to back them up. So i will need those to be added thanks.
  • Hyperdrive: 0.50
This is more of a suggestion, but I'd like to inform you, that with a fully loaded capacity of almost 63,000, with 4k of space, assuming the other dimensions are about 500m. This battleship has a population density rivaling some of the top 5 most densely packed cities in the world. If it were a kilometer wide it would compete with the top 50. Combined with 35/40 'squadrons' of fighters (480 ships, all 15m long and 6 wide ish), very high armaments and all these rooms. I personally would tone down the legion compliment number. You don't have to, but I do recommend it. Just let me know either way. Star wars numbers can be wonky.
  • Optimal Crew: 15,000 - Officers, Crew, and Integrated Droid Brains
  • Minimal Crew: 1,500 - Including Officers, Enlisted Crew and Integrated Droid Brains
  • Passengers:
    • 7,800 - Onboard Security (is. Stormtroopers, Shocktrooper, Dark Troopers, etc)
    • 40,000 - Planetary Assault Detachment; Approx. Two Legions
The extreme rating for a 4000m ship is 40 squadrons. I think you've confused this with the 3500m ship class which has the extreme at 35.
  • Hangar Space: Extreme

in your traits you're also underpowered by a single point. Semi unique and 2x very lows = 7 points. An extreme, a V high and a high = 6.

Apologies for the late response, a couple of things which i would like mentioned, if that's ok by you.

I would prefer you use either this link here: or the cannon particle beam article rather than the legends one, as that article talks almost exclusively about small arms Particle weapons with almost no mention of their capabilities as a capitol class weapon.

Ok, seeing as you have the dark side enhanced weapons, it stands to reason that, by what you've said alone could mean almost anything. Do they shoot lightning instead? Are they just stronger? Do they dilute organic life forms' perception of time? (Ala Aang-Tii weapons). You're going to need to describe what these do in a lot better detail for this app.
  • Anti-Electronic Warfare Suite

As this isn't exactly a standard feature, is there a link of any kind that you can use here?
  • [+] Power of the Dark Side; Numerous Dark Side Enhanced Turbolaser Banks and Meditation Chambers

One those get fixed up, im pretty sure this AMAZING piece of ship is ready for approval. And i pity any who stand against it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom