Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junction Darkest Jungle - SO/EOTL Junction of Felucia and Manpha

9bUzLze.png

Heart.png
Objective: secure Physillin
Tags: Sycamore Warrey Sycamore Warrey
Gear: in bio
Wearing: this
0SuWIN0.png
You fear them more than your own death?

"I fear them more than I fear your masters, that enough for me.

And thanks, I'll take that as a complement?"
she added, replying to his first comment.

As the man pulled out his saber she watched the glow across his, it looked like a defensive posture. She extended her hand and purple ichor like smoke poured from her hand onto the floor and rolled across the ground toward him before attempting to coil up his leg. If he stepped through the smoke it would feel like wading through the coldest water imaginable, but the real power was at the head of the smoke where it would seek out his skin and try to drain his vitality.

"Joining the sith isn't all bad, there are certainly perks, and there is some truly beautiful women there." she raised her eyebrows as the smoke continued on its work. He would have to use the force to repel the smoke or otherwise break her concentration before it managed to find his weakness and say him of life.

0SuWIN0.png

M5yPjXpFJWKLXIqpw-gnNhgTmwgt6CK66O9cpOIz2sOI573Xoeid2b--goNVxyYPEyFyU7zlBNOB2WYAy7n2NZRSj6NQ4haiZs7f4htY_58zELsDtQs7LGpcXczqXj9h0pDgkLGng0ob9_cwOJjVhO0
Objective: Heart of Felucia
Equipment: Lightsaber, Imperial Crusader Armor

Tag: Annika Starfire Annika Starfire

‘Now this was something…unexpected.’ Sycamore thought as he watched the purple smoke pour from Annika’s opened hand, across the shrubbery of the Felucian soil, and pool around his feet. He’d almost be impressed if it weren’t for the sense of true, impending doom that the realization of such a thing carried with it.

This was sorcery. A knowledge of the force that dwelled deep into the esoteric, into realms that bordered on magic itself. It was not the peril of the moment itself that unnerved him so, the surest sign of his composure slipping being the worry that flashed across his face. Gone was the confidence that so often danced along the precipice of arrogance. There was true concern painted across Sycamore’s face now.

Instinct and training spared him, more than thought. His mind, open to the force, called upon the will within him. The will to survive. The will to overcome. The belief in oneself that was the bedrock of everything that Sycamore stood for, and found that tool that was the force waiting for him. A weapon, and a shield all at once.

Today, it would be his shield.

The feeling had not fully returned to his left arm yet, but raised it all the same he did. Ohhhh how thankful for the fact that he could in that instant. With a hand outstretched, and the force as his shield, Sycamore stepped forward. The force acted as his barrier as he stepped forward, the purple smoke coiling around the imperceptible barrier as opposed to his body.

A step was taken, then another, the effort such an act took revealed in those slow, measured steps towards Annika.

"Joining the sith isn't all bad, there are certainly perks, and there is some truly beautiful women there."

“No argument there.” Ahhh, there it was, the humor coming home to roost in his voice once more.

“What are we to do, then? One of us butcher the other? You bring me back to be peeled apart to your intelligence service, or I, the same to you to the ISB? I’d rather you not suffer that fate.” Sweat beaded on Sycamore’s brow, as another step was taken. The distance attempting to be shrunk between them.

“You need the healing shrubs for your Masters, and the Empire will have this farm…”

Like one of those avian creatures he’d seen flying overhead earlier in the day, the potential solution to such a predicament may as well have struck him square in the face. Sycamore stopped in his tracks, the blade in his hand retracting with a hiss. “How quickly can you secure the harvest and be gone?” Sincerity clung to his words as thick as the humidity of the jungle air did, paired with…what was that, hope in his eyes? Hope for a resolution that didn’t end in the death of one of them?

Crimson-Skies.png

Current Action: Engaging "Light's Perdition"
Tags:
Allies - Laphisto Laphisto Laertia Io Laertia Io Bella Bella Maldor Mecetti Maldor Mecetti Velran Kilran Velran Kilran
Enemies - Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex Domina Prime Domina Prime

Ship: Bulwark Mark II Star Destroyer - Gauntlet
Shields: [||||||||||] 100%
Armour:
[||||||||||] 100%
Structure: [||||||||||] 100%

Squadron 1 (In Space)

TIE/LN Fighter
[||||||||||||]
Squadron 2 (In Space)

TIE/LN Fighter
[||||||||||||]
Squadron 3 (In Space)

TIE/LN Fighter
[||||||||||||]
Squadron 4 (In Space)

Eradicator Bomber
[||||]

"YES SIR!" Isabelle responded to the Emperor's orders, addressing him in his role as the Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces rather than as the Head of State.

"Sorry about that Commander Laphisto, the Emperor calls, Gauntlet out, good hunting." *She said as she signed off on her open channel with the Lilaste Order, using the phrase good hunting instead of good luck as a sign of respect for his skill.

Isabelle turned to her Helmsman unconsciously straightening up her form even more as she felt like the eyes of the Emperor were upon her, she'd been lucky to get this position so quickly, and now she had her chance to show her skills in front of the Imperator.
"Helm bring us about and move us to the front of the formation, the Emperor himself has trusted us with being the tip of the blade that will puncture their formation."

Once her ship was moving she pressed a few keys on the side of her command chair, which she was yet to sit on, ordering her last TIE squadron and her Eradicator Bombers to launch and join the screening formation around the Gauntlet. The ship drifted towards the small formation of Sith Order ships and started streaming back data collected by her ship's sensors to the fleet updating the tac-net a hundred times a minute. Isabelle focused on the Afflicter-class Star Destroyer, whose engine signature identified it as the Light's Perdition, as the biggest threat to the fleet, attacking the assault carriers would have been pointless since their load of dropship was already headed towards the planet.

Under her breath, Isabelle cursed logistics and procurement for failing to anticipate the need for flack shells for the auto-cannons on the Bulwark Class ships, all the small craft flying around would present the biggest danger to her ship. She had her big guns open fire as the Gauntlett entered engagement range Ion Cannons, Heavy Turbolasers, Heavy Auto-Cannons, and Demolisher Rockets reaching out for the Light's Perdition while her smaller weapons held back, ready to fend off any fighters that made it through her fighter screen or if any of the corvettes made to move in on her ship.

Her words were well-spoken, and they were necessarily dramatic. Indeed, he might have thought they were almost designed to capture his interest, and more importantly, his imagination. Still, though he distrusted her intentions, distrusted this entire meeting more than he had ever had walking into it.

The fact she did as he instructed, bid the droid farewell, was enough to buy some patience.

Yet, the more and more she gave into soothing his paranoia and distrust, paradoxically, made him more and more guarded. This was truly a very well done enterprise, as far as he knew, none that were not loyal to either of them were upon this clearing, none who would spoil such a meeting knew where they were, and truly, she seemingly had pulled out all the stops apart from a magnificent red carpet, to welcome him here.

To join him, she had proclaimed him.

But how likely was that?

He knew little of her, his initial questions still unanswered, and truly, even if they had been answered, would that be nearly enough to trust her?

He doubted it.

Unfortunately, there laid in him still the naive romantic, the trusting fool, the bleeding heart moralist, yet, that could not by itself explain away why he wanted to trust her, wanted to believe her worlds even held a semblance of truth.

The opportunity was tantalising, he could almost salivate over the thought itself, to have the NISB under his command, he would have free access, and free power across the Imperial worlds, and in one stroke, he would have restored the Tsis'Kaar to their former strength before the Ouroboros Crisis.

Nay.

He would have made them even stronger.

It was too good to be true.

It was... too good to be true.

He settled his eyes back to their emotionless red, closing his jaw with a soft clapt, the mask restoring itself, as she presented the small cylindrical device, he could not tell what it was, but the implication was that it was some sort of sound jammer. Her worlds implied as such, that they could talk freely.

Yet, if he did not trust her initial claims, why trust her latter ones?

"You speak eloquently, and with much grandeur, Lady Drey, I appreciate such candour, and I must agree," She was right, there were few places that the Sith could not reach, even as an acolyte he had walked the streets of acolyte, with the Jedi none the wiser, he had led spent much time across various Alliance worlds and none knew he was there, he had led incursion into Alliance space, and the Alliance stretched so thin, across so many systems, could do little.

Well, apart from the one time he was caught.

It taught him enough even with their weakness, they too, held strength.

They could not be underestimated.

He narrowed his eyes as she came to stand beside him, but he did not move away, nor did he stop her, he found himself following her words, gazing up at the light-filled sky, of batteries of different colours, destroying each other in glorious battle, as the ones who had caused this battle, accidentally or not.

Stood, simply and watched.

It was a deep, rich, irony.

He may have felt guilty for it, if he did not know it was Kaine's armada fighting up there, if he did not know it was a fleet filled with traitorous Imperials that attempted to stop him. Let them annihilate each other.

And the whole galaxy would be better off.

The last of her words, broke him from the trance of seeming fireworks exploding across the stars, though of course fireworks were never so destructive. Her words... so filled with emotion, what was an act, and what was reality? He could not quite say. She wished to show him a power? Such was enough to arouse his suspicion, as she demanded his contingent approach closer.

Yet still the curiosity remained.

"And what is it you would show m-"

The voice of his cousin, a voice enhanced by the Force broke the clearing, turning his eyes to gaze upon Ylvaris atop the tree behind him, words as biting as they were raw. The fact he did not follow his orders did not bother him... or well... it did, but, he would rather his subordinates speak than not.

Yet, there were rules to this, interrupting while amid talks, making him seem weak.

Yet he said nothing, allowing this to play out, a ghost of a smile upon his lips, as he turned to face Alicia Drey Alicia Drey , how exactly would she respond to his cousin's charges?

Would she prove able to work with one of his best and most trusted agents?

Ylvaris of House Marr Ylvaris of House Marr Lutin Corveni Lutin Corveni

Tags: Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr Ylvaris of House Marr Ylvaris of House Marr Lutin Corveni Lutin Corveni

"Delightful," Alicia murmured to herself as Ylvaris revealed himself. She hadn't even known that he was there. Whoever the man was he was well trained in the dark side. They had evaded the Imperial patrols and security apparatus that Alicia had built around the clearing where she had arranged to meet the Tsis'Kaar and propose to join them. She felt it in the Force. Malum was close- very close- to accepting her into the ranks of the Tsis'Kaar as she planned. If not for this Sith Assassin he might have accepted her already.

Alicia knew the ways of the dark side. They were of betrayal, and challenge. In a Galaxy filled with weaklings only the strong were powerful enough to claim what was rightfully theirs. Through strength I gain power. Alicia would steal, lie, and con her way to the top if she had too. Such was the subtleness of the dark side. A true Master never revealed him or herself. But in an ethereal realm, where anything could happen, introduced a paradox in which there would always be obstacles to overcome. She would circumvent them if she had too but there were always times where you had to meet the challenge head on, and walk that fine line which lead to catastrophe or ruin.

But was this one of those moments?

Alicia turned away from Malum and walked back to where she had been standing before. She would never intentionally turn her back on the Sith. As she walked, Alicia said to Ylvaris: "Fantastic. You are right to question me, stranger. The dark side is strong in you. I can sense it. But delusional? Certainly not."

Leaning her head to the side as if to summarize the Assassin, Alicia curtly replied: "Do you think I care what you think? I have played my part well. You and I are not mere criminals haggling each other for place or position. We are Sith. We both follow the ways of the dark side. I walk the fine line that leads to catastrophe and openly welcome it into my life because I do not fear it. Death is an ally. The old friend which I have partnered with for a long time, and will continue too, even after today."

Pointing her finger at Ylvaris first, then too Malum, Alicia challenged them. "Do you not see the opportunity that you have walked into here? The Staff Director of the New Imperial Security Bureau is Sith! But here, in the now, look around you. We stand in midst of the Empire's intelligence apparatus unopposed and their officers unaware of the betrayal that is about too occur. Join me and together we will kill every one of them. Too strike fear into their new Emperor and create the chaos that we will use to make the Tsis'Kaar stronger!"

Reaching to the chrono on her wrist Alicia pressed a button and activated the Cone of Silence. Whereas before the clearing had been illuminated only by torchlight (and the canopy of the trees submerged into darkness to obfuscate the New Imperial Security Bureau's forces) now the entire clearing and forest were engulfed in the eerie white light of projectors hanging overhead in the trees. In it's light the entire valley was engulfed in sheer indomitable silence which prevented all transmissions coming or going from the area.

Nobody was going to be able to hear their screams.

SNAP-HISS!

The crimson light of Darth Ayra's curved Lightsaber blade activated in Drey's left hand and as she prepared to kill every Bureau operative in the area, Alicia snarled at both members of the House of Marr. "You believed that you had walked into a trap. But it wasn't for you..."

"...IT WAS FOR THEM."

Objective: Crimson Skies - Intercept Sith Landing Forces
Dialogue Legend: “Galactic Basic” │ <“Imperial Basic”>
Call Sign: Miracle
Allies: EotL ( Velran Kilran Velran Kilran Laertia Io Laertia Io Laphisto Laphisto Isabelle Zythor Isabelle Zythor )
Enemies: SO ( Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex Domina Prime Domina Prime )

Bella wove her interceptor in and out of the dropship formation as she unloaded her beam cannons into the hull of another transport and subsequently blew it up, before pitching around 180 degrees and racing away, leaving what was left of the slagged, burning craft in the wake of her interceptor’s twin ion engines. It proved to be a timely decision, as just then one of the stealth TIEs suddenly went dark in her readout, indicating the presence of an enemy fighter response. With her mind suddenly alight with activity, Bella acquired a sensor trace on the stealthy bandit that was responsible, at which point the Togruta pulled back on the control yoke and vectored her interceptor towards the enemy contact at full attack velocity.

But then, came a transmission from the Emperor himself.

"Bella and Maldor Mecetti!" Velran said. "Mop up those drop ships that are heading to Felucia! Leave none standing or I'm going to put a frowny face stamp on the after-action report! Bella, you're in command Choas TIE Fighter Squadron use them well!"

“It will be done, Your Highness.” Bella answered swiftly, before promptly cutting the comm. A subsequent transmission from Lord Mecetti arrived as well, but she left it briefly unanswered. For the moment, the bulk of her attention was occupied by the bandit in the center of her sensor readout who she had locked onto moments prior. In doing so, she quickly closed in on the contract from above, behind, and to its right. All the while, she angled her TIE in an aggressive pure pursuit relative to the trajectory of the enemy craft—a dark-hulled starfighter of a model that Bella was entirely unfamiliar with.

Regardless, the Baroness intended to shoot it down, as she had done to so many other targets which had the misfortune of being in her sights.

And so, Bella opened fire as soon as her interceptor’s weapons were within range. On cue, a quartet of purple-hued beams discharged from her wingtip-mounted cannons and lanced through the void, each committed on a trajectory that was intended to intersect with the central fuselage of the dark-hulled starfighter. Should they connect, the ionized beams would threaten to overload or outright drain the craft’s shields, potentially rendering it vulnerable to a subsequent salvo.

Naturally, Bella had no idea that it was Sith'ari Himself who she had caught in her crosshairs.

Last edited:

Heart.png

Objective: Heart of Felucia - Poison Farm Acquisition
Equipment: Lightsaber, Bag of “dolls”
Tag: Navu Myther Navu Myther | Quintessa Quintessa | Maestus Maestus

Empire-of-the-Lost-Divider-removebg-preview.png

Scoria gave a slight growl of annoyance to herself for allowing the little being to detect her and her “apprentice”, but also at the strength of the talents of the “doll” she had discovered. As the diminutive figure approached Scori did nothing to indicate tension. Shelf course was weary of the woman. She had received her orders from the Grand Inquisitor herself. If there were other Inquisitors in the area she would have been made aware. That meant that this woman was a Sith or just some random powerful being. Either way she was an obstacle that Scoria was not overly excited about.

”Oh this old thing?” Scoria responded in sarcastic humility. The dress ranked up with her dolls as Scoria’s most prized possessions. In fact she had gone out of her way to imbue as much Force energy as she could muster into the dress to ensure that it would not wear out as should happen to the simple materials it was made out of. ”The royal tailor of Omman put this thing together. I would only trust its construction to the best. The design is all my own…”

Even though the Asa’nyx armed herself, Scoria wondered if they might be able to have a nice civilized conversation when her jewelry was complimented. The voiced desire to take the necklace and the mention of Scoria’s corpse seemed to diminish that chance. Not that Scoria really wanted to chat. She needed to gain control of the poison farm. And commiserating over fashion choices didn’t really seem like it would be the best way to accomplish that. ”The dress will only ever fit me…” Scoria blurted out before seeing her opponent leap into action. The way the top of the dress framed her body, it was likely that the dress would not look the same with any other wearer.

The time for banter needed to be paused however, as Scoria witnessed the small woman throw something at her with tremendous velocity. Were Scoria a normal human, the weapon would have killed her before she even knew what was coming. But as the action picked up, things slowed down in Scoria’s observations. The first weapon rushed towards Scoria’s head while at nearly the same time the second rushed for her legs. The Force witch was quick to thrust her hands forward and call upon the Force to nudge the first disc slightly off target, while simultaneously making a quick short jump over the second spinning weapon.

Scoria landed nimbly, her lightsaber now in her hand, but still not ignited. She glared at her assailant and gave a hoarse growl. ”I see nothing desirable about your ensemble,” she quipped with a sneering grin. ”Those ears would be a nice trophy though…” She reached out with the Force to attempt to track the discs that she had avoided. At the same time she strode slowly towards her enemy. Her weapon was still merely held in her hand. Of course her physical weapon was not the only threat that she could wield. As she stepped closer Scoria would call on the Force to distort her appearance. She would still be there, but assuming her opponent could not break through the illusion she would be difficult to hit until she was quite close. Also, assuming that Navu was able to deal with the weapon that continued on its path towards him, Scoria’s apprentice would feel a strong urging for him to quickly strike at their opponent.

High Commander of the Lilaste Order
The Drak'iv class ships continued to engage the Corvettes and assault carriers nearest to the sith star destroyer of Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex 's fleet instead letting the bigger imperial ships deal with the larger threat. When he had heared the order given by Velran Kilran Velran Kilran Laphisto gave a nod to his bridge crew pulling his heavy cruisers and his star destroyer behind the EOTL fleet letting the hundreds of LO-21 AAA batteries provide an ample rear guard for the fleet.

It wasn't a common occurrence in other factions - least from what Laphisto had noticed - for leaders to join their followers in the battlefield. It was a feature that he admired when ever he had seen it in his years of combat, and to him proved a factions worth in his eyes.

When next he heard Isabelle Zythor Isabelle Zythor come on the commlink he gave a simple nod " understood captain, may balance guide your hand"

Bella Bella

CS3FUG8.png

All the ships in the small Sith formation fired in tandem, their volleys synchronized as to leave little gap between the overlapping fields of turbolaser fire and soaring missiles. For now, they appeared to hold their position, rather moving except to shift position slightly. In reality, they were withdrawing at a very slow pace, incrementally repositioning further and further back from where they originally started. By now, the distance between the launched transports and the fleet had grown considerably, and their fighter escort had already pulled back to wall up with the larger capital ships.

Meanwhile, the Dark Lord angled the sleek craft, pirouetting over another transport as His senses began to pick up an enemy fighter in pursuit. The Force flashed in warning, and He saw the enemy ship move through the void in His mind's eye; His hands moving automatically in response. The engines whooshed with full power, speeding the fighter along on an evasive trajectory, the whole fighter tilting to fly beneath a troop transport right as it soared by. The enemy laser fire struck the transport instead, the shielding sparking and fluctuating chaotically as the ship continued to lurch forward towards the planet.

"
Domina," spoke Carnifex, "Please behave yourself. I swore to you that you would taste battle and you shall, patience my darling." He could tune her out easily enough, as well as the blaring music, this wasn't His first time in battle where droning distraction encroached upon His mind. But, it would be easier for Him if she were to remain still. A difficulty, Domina hadn't yet learned such virtue, but one she would have to endure for now. Violence would come later, and she would eat her full of it.

He glanced out the side viewport, seeing the enemy fleet in it's formation. They were shifting now, adopting a new strategy. He could tell which one was the flagship, it was larger than the others and at the center of the formation; it's figurative heart. That was where He had to go. Pivoting the starfighter, He launched a scattering of guidance-disrupting chaff, making it harder for the trailing enemy to lock onto Him with either missiles or their standard targeting systems. Spinning the fighter completely around until He'd rotated 180°, the Dark Lord used His intuition and the Force to plot a volley of laserfire towards the oncoming enemy.

But, He wouldn't stay idle for long, He'd divert power to the engines and angle His craft to buzz pass His previous route; potentially soaring past the enemy fighter.

Crimson-Skies.png

As the spearhead formation led by Isabelle Zythor Isabelle Zythor dispersed and began to open fire upon the Sith starfighters and frigates. The Eggman filled the center with both Laertia Io Laertia Io and Laphisto Laphisto ships covering their flanks. "How are we Captain Zythor?" Velran talked to her via Holoprojector. "I don't want the Sith to pull a surprise on me."

Isabelle is an ambitious and promising naval officer; she was bold and wasn't afraid to innovate unlike those bloated fools that whom Velran called: The old guard. Though Velran took care of the leadership during his coronation as Emperor, there were still more that remained and according to the NISB, they somehow found out about the truth of what happened to their comrades. "As soon as this battle is won," Velran chuckled gleefully. "I'll need to continue to take out the trash."

Team Chaos emerged from the Battlecruiser's hangar heading to reinforce Bella Bella in the slaughter. "Second squad you're with me!" Major Elway shouted through comms. "Help Bella blanket those Dropships!"

"Keep the frigates in reserve," Velran said to his crew. "We'll use them as reinforcements in case one of flanks collapses."

Which was never going to happen judging on how dominant the Empire of the Lost's fleet were. The Star Destroyers took over the orbit of Felucia destroyer every frigate and fighter in their path. "Is this it?!" Velran laughed as he saw a dropship explode on the star map. He took a sip of Expresso shaking his head. "Is this all you can conjure up to Sith? If that's the best you can do than I might as well walk up to your territory and kill you all."

"Sir!" Private Enled called to Velran.

"I do not go by sir anymore!" Velran said. "How many times do I have to tell you that Enled?!"

Enled sighed. "Apologies your Eggness! We have a fighter heading to us!"

Velran laughed. "What are they going to do?!" He said. "Just target the little bastard and fire already!"

"Prepare the turbolasers!"

Velran leaned on his chair sipping on his Expresso. Let the fighter come, he'll humor them for a bit before destroying it.

Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex , Domina Prime Domina Prime , Astra Vasilios Astra Vasilios , Maldor Mecetti Maldor Mecetti

Crimson-Skies.png
Objective: Crimson Skies - Intercept Sith Landing Forces
Dialogue Legend: “Galactic Basic” │ <“Imperial Basic”>
Call Sign: Miracle
Allies: EotL ( Velran Kilran Velran Kilran Laertia Io Laertia Io Isabelle Zythor Isabelle Zythor Maldor Mecetti Maldor Mecetti Laphisto Laphisto )
Enemies: SO ( Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex Domina Prime Domina Prime )

Bella bared her teeth in frustration beneath the transparent visor of her helmet. While she had missed her intended target, it was a small victory that her salvo had struck another enemy transport, causing its systems to overload even as the ship continued on its course towards the planet. If she was lucky, the systems would never come back online and thus, the craft might crash in one of Felucia’s wild, untamed regions, with the occupants suffering a terminal fate.

Nevertheless, Bella pushed the thoughts of the transport’s possible fate out of her mind and grunted as she pulled on the control yoke, driving her interceptor to mirror the maneuvers of the black-hulled bandit in her sights. However, a burst of chaff disgorged from their aft briefly disrupted the clarity of her interceptor's targeting system, forcing the Baroness to temporarily abandon the computer in favor of her own enhanced senses and reflexes.

“Be advised, I am tracking a stealth bandit on an approach trajectory towards the Eggman.” Bella spoke into her comm as she narrowed her gaze in focus. “Miracle is in pursuit, over.” She added, before cutting the link.

Just then, the bandit began to whip around on its yaw axis—a maneuver that Bella perceived in effective slow motion owing to her enhancements. In turn, the Baroness activated the SubLight Acceleration Motor for a split-second, utilizing it in such a way that it gave her TIE a brief, yet powerful burst of forward acceleration. In doing so, her interceptor was sent racing ahead of the bandit, intentionally overshooting the trajectory of the enemy starfighter with such explosive alacrity that by the time the pilot had managed to yaw His craft around, the laser volley He had plotted out would undershoot its intended target.

In that regard, Bella had swiftly repositioned her craft, thereby moving in front of her target, rather than staying behind them.

All the while, Bella pulled back on the control yoke and pitched her interceptor’s nose up and around roughly 180 degrees, until she was flying upside down and in reverse relative to her trajectory. The maneuver afforded the Togruta another opportunity for a firing solution, which she immediately took. She yawed and pitched her machine with more than enough finesse to follow the subsequent maneuver of the enemy starfighter as it turned around and raced past its previous route. Then, as soon as the enemy craft was back in her sights, Bella laid on the cannons, unleashing a blistering hail of twenty 30mm high explosive slugs from the autocannons on her TIE’s chin, each aimed to strike the swiftly departing bandit in its aft engine array.

Last edited:
Dark-Jungle.png
Tags:
Equipment: In Bio
Objective: 2 - Crimson Skies
Fleet Roster: 13th and 27th Heavy Assault Lines and INS Requiem (Detailed in Bio)

Crimson-Skies.png

The advance had begun. The Emperor wished for us to unleash hell, and that shall be done. I soluted the Emperor upon his orders before cutting out from the call. "13th and 27th Heavy Assault Lines, this is Requiem. Begin advancing on the flank. From into an offensive wedge. Loosen screens to allow for the larger ships to have windows to fire. All strike craft brace for deployment. We begin a flanking maneuver on the Sith's carriers and captial ships while the Emperor's forces drive straight ahead."
A chorus of the Captains receiving the orders rang across my fleets comms. We would advance adjacent to the Eggman and its fleet.

I would quickly send a transmission to the Emperor's ship reporting,
"My Lord, we are advancing along the side. We will meet in the wreckage of the Sith fleet." Cutting the comms, my ships soon approached the ships all those little fighters originated from. If they had no larger ships to house them, they were doomed for capture, death in the void, or having to take refuge on the planet below with all its perils. Hopefully it would draw some of the attention away from the Emperor's ships as well with some of the strike craft having to attend to this advance at their heart.

Then, I saw the scans of the battle. A few Sith fighters were making a run for the Emperor's ship. One looked rather ornate compared to the others. I still had to learn more on Darth Carnifex's files, however the flight patters were far beyond that of a standard soldier. Those maneuvers were carried out as if there was some precognition was present in the pilot. A burning sensation started where my cybernetics met my flesh at the shoulder. The sensation that came when all was not as it seemed, and would likely go horribly wrong. It had to be pushed aside though. I would transmit to the lines,
"All in 13th and 27th, Requiem, intensify forward shields for return battery. Corvettes, begin firing mass-drivers. Large escorts begin alternating volleys of turbolasers and ion blasts. Carriers send fighters out to perform defensive screens against any advances from Sith strike craft."

After a series of the Captains replying with reception of the orders, the lines performed their duties as ordered. Strike craft soon swarmed out from the carriers like insects from a hive as they patrolled the perimeter ready to intercept a counter attack. So far, there was still a fair bit of distance between our ships and the heart of the Sith fleet. However, we were still advancing. All the while, strange happenings continued with the main contingent through my view of the holo-projection.

8YW14vP.png

Crimson-Skies.png

Current Action: Engaging "Light's Perdition"
Tags:
Allies - Laphisto Laphisto Laertia Io Laertia Io Bella Bella Maldor Mecetti Maldor Mecetti Velran Kilran Velran Kilran

Shields: [||||||||||] 90%
Armour:
[||||||||||] 100%

Squadron 1 (In Space, Forming Fighter Screen)

TIE/LN Fighter
[||||||||||||]
Squadron 2 (In Space, Forming Fighter Screen)

TIE/LN Fighter
[||||||||||||]
Squadron 3 (In Space, Forming Fighter Screen)

TIE/LN Fighter
[||||||||||||]
Squadron 4 (In Space, Engaging "Light's Perdition")

Eradicator Bomber
[||||]

Isabelle watched her screens, sitting down in her command chair finally, with the combat ramping up she had to pay attention to everything now and couldn't afford to be wandering around the bridge, pacing to ease her anxiety about the potential outcomes.

"We seem to be slowly driving them back Sir." Isabelle immediately reported into the comm built into the arm of her command chair, when the Emperor asked for a status update, one either responded quickly and concisely, of course she wasn't counting the fighters who were moving in on the entire formation rather than running away from it, that was something everyone in the fleet knew about.

As the Sith fighters drew closer to her ship Isabelle had her ship's light guns and concussion missiles start firing on the cloud of fighters, leaving corridors open for her own fighters to prepare to dive in on the swarming Sith fighters. In the meantime her bombers turned for the "Light's Perdition" and started blasting away with Ion Bombs and Proton Torpedos.

Sith-Logo.png

Heart.png

Currently: Slightly confused, readying himself
Equipment: In Bio
Tags: Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr | Alicia Drey Alicia Drey | Zachariah Conway Zachariah Conway | Darth Dekaltis Darth Dekaltis

Ylvaris raised a brow, an involuntary expression of confusion painted his face as he laughed to himself. To witness madness unfold firsthand was always an entertaining spectacle. He didn't think much of the strange woman, her affairs nor master plan to achieve a dream - a dream standing foolishly before utter indifference. Whatever words or rhetoric she'd speak, it wouldn't be good enough for the Tsis'Kaar assassin.

He activated both of his hilts in either hand, shifting into a ready stance to pounce. For now he'd simply watch and let her blow off whatever steam she had pent up. Limb and flesh was dashed across the foliage, men and women being cut down for a reason they'd never understand, or perhaps even be able to comprehend. The workings of a Sith were always a scheme of some kind or another, a means to an end or a facade to see a wish come to fruition.

While she expressed her truth, Ylvaris remained unmoved. As of right now, she only made herself look quite unstable, lashing out and in return expecting some kind of applause or audience to corroborate with her bloodlust. Where it differed for the assassin was simply in self-control, something that he personally didn't see within Alicia Drey Alicia Drey at this very moment.

However he didn't speak for Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr , even if he did act out of turn in this... interesting exchange.

vyaWBwS.png

Crimson-Skies.png

House Mecetti Exile Fleet
'Hammer' Class Blastboat Formation (80 units)
Engaging the Dropships

"FIRE!"

At his word, the Blastboat formation opened up. Laser Cannons and Proton Torpedoes sailed off at the dropships. It was a staggering mass of fire which could wither even Star Destroyers. Against these foes, it felt like overkill.

"BRING US ABOUT!"

The formation turned, as though they were a floating dance troupe executing a practiced routing.

"AFT TURBOLASERS, FIRE!"

The Blastboats shuddered as their large rear guns began to fire. The weapons had significant recoil, but being along the axis of thrust, it served only to speed them along in their escape.

"Sir, scopes are showing a fighter making a suicide run at the Emperor!" The co-pilot of the Blastboat called out the warning.

Maldor regarded the co-pilot briefly. Could the galaxy be so lucky as to have their strange Emperor killed in such an unlikely action? Probably not. And if the lunatic Emperor fell, what sorts of dangerous men or women would replace him? He'd seen worse things in that Moff meeting than a madman obsessed with Eggs and Ego.

"Break off element five to pursue. Tell them to protect the Emperor at all costs." Maldor gave the order.

It was unlikely the blastboats would even reach the Emperor in time. More likely the Baron Bella's squadrons would get the job done. But at least he'd be seen to make the effort.

So much of this Empire involved advertising the right sentiments while not doing anything useful.

So... pretty much like all beuracracies.

Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr Velran Kilran Velran Kilran Katherin DuPorcelen Katherin DuPorcelen Laphisto Laphisto Jester Jester Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex Laertia Io Laertia Io Bella Bella Isabelle Zythor Isabelle Zythor

Crimson-Skies.png

A Deal With The Devil Is A Deal With Me
That Deal Is Forever. As Long As You Breathe

ALLIES: Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex | Khamesi Aivar Khamesi Aivar
ADVERSARIES: @Bella | Velran Kilran Velran Kilran | Jester Jester | Laphisto Laphisto | Katherin DuPorcelen Katherin DuPorcelen | Laertia Io Laertia Io

“Oh Manda…Dima doesn't feel so good~” A voice quipped up from beside Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex as the Sith Lord proceeded to yank the ship up down, left right and every other direction in his dizzying attempts to avoid and evade the endless pressure from the enemy. She weighed her head from side to side as the music continued to blare, the ship forcing her eyes to swirl as she had pretty much began to space out during the flight.

"Domina. Please behave yourself. I swore to you that you would taste battle and you shall, patience my darling." Carnifex told his netherspawn daughter as the Xeno SLUMPED into her seat, practically sickly as the ship only proceeded to get even MORE Topsy turvy as Dima groaned and leaned further back into her seat. Pulling out a small pipe from within her cloak Dima removed her mask and proceeded to bring the pipe to her lips. And like a greedy hutt, pulled a massive drag of a hit from the sparkling concoction, those eyes dilating like dinner plates as Dima exhaled a large puff of pinkish colored smoke that began hot boxing the cockpit.

“Whew! Now THAT'S what Dima needs. Here dad, hit this~” She mused as she began to cough and wheeze from the stimulant, waving her four arms about to clear some of the smoke only to notice that Carnifex’s gaze remained laser focused on the issue at hand as his gloved hands clutched the controls even tighter in focus. “Ohhh, hands full thats right. Don’t worry, This Ones got it! Man, what's it like only having TWO arms? Dima couldn't IMAGINE~” She cooed teasingly, leaning out of her seat a bit and bringing her clawed hands towards her fathers face as she attempted to align the pipe with his lips and then pushing it forward, letting him take a drag if her so desired which was…hard to deny with the sheer insistence of his daughter. “C’mon it’ll help ya relax! No fun in battle if you're all tense!” She told him with impish laughter erupting from her jaws, the buzz from the pipes drugs sending the xenos tail rattling audibly in delight and helping keep her…slightly more patient than previously though no less distracting to be around unfortunately for the Eternal Father.

Navu expected the Sith to be menacing and powerful not..... small and cute. Scoria was defensive of her dress something that Navu wasn't surprised in the slightest. She couldn't even spend five minutes without looking at herself in a mirror. For a supposed warrior, Scoria was vain but at least she had skill in the Force judging by how she dodged the Sith's Chakrams. Unfortunately, that left the Chakrams heading straight for Navu's legs. Gritting his teeth, Navu leapt over the hurling weapon and as soon as he landed, he noticed the Sith was open for an attack.

"I'm attacking now Master!" Navu jumped towards the Sith closing the distance, with his Lightsaber activated. As soon as he was close, Navu initiated a fast and furious barrage of slashes and stabs aiming at the Sith's neck, chest, legs, and waist hoping to get her off balanced.

Scoria Harik Scoria Harik , Quintessa Quintessa

Last edited:

CS3FUG8.png

"Narcotics cloud the mind, Domina. They make you less effective as a warrior."

Of course, there were certain herbs and roots which could be synthesized into a potent concoction that would bestow immense strength once imbibed, but also diluted the capabilities of the frontal lobe and spurred the user into a murderous rage. It was good in that regard for those who only needed to kill a large quantity of people before expiring themselves, such as berserker-fodder and gladiators. But the Dark Lord prided Himself on His skill and precision, He did not allow foreign chemicals to subdue or alter His brain in any capacity.

So when His daughter offered Him some of her own, He resolutely refused. She could imbibe all she wished, but He would not. Regardless, it did not solve the presence of the insistent pursuer on their tail. Whoever the pilot was, they were well-skilled. He did not sense the Force from them, so their skills were not magnified by any sort of connection; but rather pure, unadulterated skill. He could admire such tenacity and ability in a pilot, but unfortunately this one happened to be on the wrong side of the endless war.

Unfortunately, they would have to die.

He quickly siphoned power to His rear shields, pitching the craft into a twirling evasive maneuver just as the first of the burst against the deflector shield. The particle layer was holding firm, although it bowed and warped with each explosion. The Dark Lord carefully adjusted His ship's power distribution in response to the bombardment, His mind drawing in His surroundings and making changes where needed. Some boost to the engines here, reinforcement of lateral shields there, pooling energy into the forward weapon systems as they neared the enemy flagship.

Turbolasers swiveled to track the oncoming starfighter. The nearest ones opened fire, cannon barrels glowing hot as streaks of plasma dipped through the void towards the Dark Lord's craft. Parceling His attention between the capital ship and the pursuit craft, Carnifex dived down and skimmed along the warship's surface. He opened fire, powerful laser blasts scything through the turbolaser as it erupted into a ball of flame. He kept up the evasion, dancing across the hull before blowing apart another emplacement. Then another, and another, and another. Clouds of fire and debris began to blossom across the top of the ship's hull, the Dark Lord of the Sith systematically dismantling the enemy's cannons one by one.

Until the pursuit fighter finally landed a solid blow on the aft engines. Warning lights lit up the console, but the Dark Lord's demeanor never shifted as He moved the fighter down the port-side lip of the destroyer; aiming for the lateral bay. "Prepare to disembark, Domina. We are going to land." Another blow slammed into the back of the Dark Lord's craft, and He was forced to making a skidding crash landing right as they passed through the magnetic shields. The craft sped along the hangar floor for several meters, the cockpit blowing off before the Dark Lord lunged out high into the air. As He came down, He ignited His lightsaber and cut the arms away from a maintenance technician.

With the Force, He flung pieces of debris towards the nearest foe; redirecting blaster fire with mechanical precision.

He had now boarded the Emperor's craft.

Heart.png
Objective: Capture the Poison Stocks
Dialogue Legend: <<Ghoul-Speak>> │ “Galactic Basic” │ <”ur-Kittât”>
Tag: Navu Myther Navu Myther Scoria Harik Scoria Harik

Quintessa launched herself forward in a sudden explosion of supersonic velocity, the air tearing around her tiny form to produce a sharp, resounding crack as she sprinted under the leaping form of the spiky-haired Knight before shifting her inertia and coming to an instantaneous halt some 17 meters behind both him and the fancily-dressed witch. In doing so, the speedster hoped that the shockwave produced by her passage might unsettle both of her opponents, to potentially disrupt the momentum of their attacks.

All the while, Quintessa’s chakrams disappeared from their trajectory and reappeared within her grasp, primed for another attack. In that regard, Quintessa did not hesitate.

Her chakrams struck out as soon as she came to a halt behind her opponents, launched from her hands one after the other in quick, successive fashion. Her first chakram was aimed to strike the youthful, spiky-haired Knight in his left flank, with the aim of bisecting him through the torso while he was (potentially) recovering from the shockwave she had produced only a second before. Her second chakram—thrown less than a heartbeat later—was launched towards the witch on a straight trajectory that seemed poised to strike what little (if anything) Quintessa could make out of her distorted form. However, at the last possible moment, the chakram swerved in its trajectory in the manner of a curveball, before suddenly arcing towards the Knight in an attempt to strike him through both legs.

Crimson-Skies.png

Current Action: Moving to cover Emperor's flagship "The Eggman"
Tags:

Shields: [||||||||||] 85%
Armour:
[||||||||||] 100%

Squadron 1 (In Space)

TIE/LN Fighter
[||||||||||||]
Squadron 2 (In Space)

TIE/LN Fighter
[||||||||||||]
Squadron 3 (In Space)

TIE/LN Fighter
[||||||||||||]
Squadron 4 (In Space)

Eradicator Bomber
[||||]

With the small Sith Order fleet continuing to move away, Isabelle could smell some trap, even if it was unintentional. The big ships moving away meant that the Imperial formation would be more spread out and would make it easier for starfighters to spread havoc amongst the fleet.

"Comms!" She called out as she examined the ship vectors on her command board. "Signal the fleet that we are disengaging from the retreating capital ships. Log that I decided to prevent us from overextending if anyone wants to play Admiral Hindsight once this is over."

Isabelle then got the attention of her navigators and steersman. "Helm bring us about and put us on a course to the inner defensive ring of 'The Eggman' we'll use our smaller guns to help set up a crossfire and keep the starfighters off of it."

Even with the relatively small number of fighters, she didn't like what was going on, what other people would call instinct, luck, or the will of the force, she knew it as tactical analysis and the ability to put a plan into action while still coming up with the latter half. She knew people didn't like their nice orderly battlelines changing, but that was the nature of combat, and those who failed to adapt to the situation lost, or died.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom