Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Moff Velran Kilran (WIP)

3owf8v.jpg

VELRAN KILRAN

MusicI AM THE EGGMAN!
AliasesVelran Kilran
Class(es)Fleet Admiral, Moff
BirthplaceLianna
Age50
Personality Traits Tech Genius
Tactical Genius
A genius in general really
Ultra-arrogant
Can be..... quirky
Prefer a more hands on approach to combat
Callous
Education TraitsFleet Admiral
Lifestyle TraitsRecluse
Overseer
Rank(s)Fleet Admiral/Moff
Faction(s)The Empire
Imperial Navy
SpeciesHuman
LanguagesGalactic Basic among other languages. I'M MULTILINGUAL YOU CHITS!
GenderMale
Force SensitiveHAH! the Force can stick it where the Sun don't shine!
Character Alignment Good, evil it's all a point of view my friend, I algin myself with: Enlightened genius.
Height5'10
Weight185lbs

• giphy.gif
    Chapter I

Who am I? You really want to know?

You have come this far in this profile, and you STILL have NOT heard of ME?! Of course, this is what I get when I'm hanging imbecelles all my life. Okay morons listen up because I'm going to say this one time: my name is Admiral Velran Kilran. I'm a descendant of:
    Grand Moff Rycus Kilran: The Butcher of Coruscant during the war between the Galactic Republic and Sith Empire. After Rycan Kilran's death at the hands of a Republic Strike at Drummond Kaas, his family managed to worm their way in the Old Republic's good graces by telling them battle plans and tactics that Sith fleet use in exchange for their refuge. Of course, they backstabbed the Republic after the Clone Wars and were allied with the Empire when it formed.

The Kilrans have been loyal to the Galactic Empire ever since. Our faith never wavering even to this day! But enough my family history your nosy little self wants to know MY history. Well allow me to indulge you the details of my life. My childhood was typical, I was born on Lianna to my Admiral and a Stockbroker Mother. I lived in the ivory towers of Lianna spending days experimenting questioning the meaning of life. I saw the ships my father built and saw them as toys that I could run around with. I spent days reading the books by Thrawn inspired by his tactical ingenuity. It through the teachigns of Thrawn that I found my calling: To be a Grand Admiral and command fleets in space. In school it was pretty obvious I possessed a genius that only the insane would lament. I've been bullied, pushed around for my brilliance but I would always get the last laugh. One time I reprogrammed a Protocol Droid to punch a fist up one of my bullies ass. It got me expelled sure, but man it was soooo satisfying.

Eventually I went to the imperial military like my father before me and learned the ways of the imperial navy. It was drab, boring, and basic. I've learned everything when I was a kid, read every theory ad nauseum it was if I was relearning this stuff. I excelled in my studies of course and I quickly rose in the ranks as a Imperial Officer. I've made my name during the Sith Civil War when we became the New Imperial Order. My finest achievement was being the commander of the: Glorious One and single handedly taking on the Sith Fleet near Ziost out numbered and out gunned but I managed to defeat them with my tactical genius.

800px-Keyes_Loop.jpeg

That plan written above, was one of my finest hours even though everyone sucked! But whatever it got me a promotion of Moff, which I often use for my experimentations and building my Imperial Fleet. People from the slums and the higher ups will whine and moan but I have the power to crush them if I so please. Nothing will stop me from achieving my goal: To become a Grand Admiral of the entire Imperial Fleet.

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!

[/CENTER]

• 527330.png
    MEDICINE
    Acidblade.png
    ASSASSIN
    Meleedpsunlock.png
    RECONDITE MARTIAL ARTS
    Forcestun.png
    UNORTHODOX THINKING

• X5Yx2PB.png

X5Yx2PB.png