Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Chaos Under the Dome

2785ce770482df1fffd5ff19faf73db9.jpg

New Cov
div-orange.png
Outfit: Factory Link | Wedding Ring
Appearance: Link
Weapons:
Double-Bladed Lightsaber
Tag: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Zel Sharratt Zel Sharratt | Slowly moving to Hex Hex Under Foot Under Foot Daiya Daiya

"Huh," Valery watched and grinned just a little in her husband's direction. If the situation wasn't so serious, she'd have teased him about showing off. Right now, though, she wasn't going to fool around either and moved across the street to take down the remaining beasts on the ground. At least, in their part of the city.

She could only hope others were protecting people elsewhere.

"This way!" Valery then called out because she already knew the answer to it. Some people were definitely helping and protecting others, but some were only making things worse, while others just exploited the chaos. The feeling she got earlier of Hex Hex and her presence was related to a vision she had seen on Denon after the bombing of her train.

She had never seen this woman before or discovered her identity, but the attempted assassination had left enough of a mark in the Force, that Valery had to wonder what she was up to now. If Denon was anything to inspire thought, it wouldn't be something good, and that worried her.

"Love! I sense something in that large building up ahead!" she called out, as she gestured at the warehouse. Together with Kahlil and their new ally, she wanted to confront whoever dared exploit this situation.

Ruus Kote

Strill Securities Alor'akaatse

Strill-Post-Banner.png

Aranar
Friendly Units:
Units in Reserve:
Tag(s): Liin Terallo Liin Terallo | Aculia Voland Aculia Voland | Sylas Taff Sylas Taff | Junko Ike Junko Ike | @Anyone Else I Miseed, Terribly Sorry

Equipment​

source.jpg

Buy'ce gal, buy'ce tal
Verbor'ad ures aliit
Mhi draar baat'i meg'parjii'se
Kote lo'shebs'ul narit.

Bureaucracy and logistics would be the death of him. The contract with New Cov for a planetary protection force had just about been inked. Unfortunately because company logistics weren't always the most efficient thing and he and his unit happened to be closer, Ruus was here instead of his ba'vodu, Medrit Kote. The atin old man had flatly refused to retire. "Not while I can still move, ad'ika," he'd said when he and Nyles had decided to inquire as to why. Then again, given both his brothers and one of his sister-in-laws were also both still in active service, Ruus could somewhat empathize with his decision.

He had it on good authority that an attack on one of their board members had resulted in the inking of a personal protection contract. Karlo Kyrr's unit. Ruus had never served with Karlo, but he had heard good things from Saram about him. He'd had a talk with Karlo on his way down, it seemed that everything was pretty much going to haran as is. Locals were reporting that the dome was breached in multiple locations, there were creatures all over the shabla place. Not to mention that there were alarms being triggered at everything from art museums to warehouses, apparently. Never let a good tragedy go to waste, that was what some aruetii had told him once.

The orbital situation wasn't much better. Catra b' Nau's captain and hunting group commander Kal "Beskar'ika" Netra was reporting a missile launch towards the surface, particularly their AO. Of course, you'd have to be relying on looking out the shabla viewport to not noice that someone else entirely had the sense to try and shoot it down. Someone who either had friendlies dirtside, or someone who was less keen on seeing the city nuked. Here he'd thought that nuclear weapons had finally fallen out of style. Evidently that just wasn't the case. By the time they got to the surface, there'd either be a crater where part of their AO was supposed to be, or there wouldn't. Either way, it was out of his hands.

Ruus watched via the tactical display as both their assault transports and their supporting fighter-bombers strafed at the swarming flying creatures. High-caliber hypervelocity mass-driver rounds did a good job of turning them into clouds of red mist. Like clockwork, the transports and their gunships slipped under the fractured dome and set down on the city's main thoroughfare. Ruus was already making his way to the craft's bay before the thunk of the craft settling on its landing struts heralded their arrival. As he slipped in through the commander's hatch, he hear the chunk-hiss of the ramp unsealing and lowering into place. He patched his armor's comm suite to the tank's and hailed his battalion commanders, "Ke''gyce 6 to Marev 6 and Shereshoy 6, remember, we're not here to add to the damage. HE shells only, Aamer. Mirta, you and your vode keep your eyes on a swivel, these shabla things could be anywhere. Oya manda, vode!"

Ruus got a pair of affirmative responses from Aamer and Mirta as tanks and infantry fighting vehicles moved out platoon by platoon.
Haran'calyr-class recon speeders sped off ahead of the main formation, joined by R/IS-01 'Nuhaatyc' reconnaissance/infantry support droids. Armored and mechanized platoons paired off and moved to assist against smaller packets of contacts until all that was left was his HQ company, Aamer's armored HQ platoon and Mirta's Mechanized HQ platoon. The three of them continued towards the main entrance. "It's always got to be the weird osik. Why is it we almost never get a nice straight good old fashioned fight against peers?"

"Because the galaxy hates us? I don't shabla know, Mirta. Next time I sere someone advertising that they've got a nice shiny new infantry battalion, I'll tell the alor to send us in," sighed Ruus, knowing full and well what she was talking about. During his time in the CIS, he could recall only a single occasion that they actually engaged enemy armor and infantry assets.

"You two ever consider that we're among the last of a dying breed. What if the galaxy just doesn't have place for us?" wondered Aamer, almost absentmindedly if Ruus was to guess.

"Sure, and the dar'jetii have taken up pacifism and charity," snapped Mirta, biting back a laugh if he was to guess. Given how long he'd known her for, hoever, he didn't have to. "Galaxy's always going to have problems, and so they're always going to need people like us to solve them."

"I should shabla hope not, we'd be out of a job," he deadpanned. "Or be reduced to pest control. Contract's still a contract, vode, let's not jinx it while we can still afford to put food and the table and gal in our bellies," he added. Thankfully, a concentration of incoming contacts interrupted their conversation. "Thank the Manda," he breathed to himself. "Jintar, keep going. Ghes, HE-Frag-FS, airburst," he quickly snapped off to his driver and gunner respectively. Ruus' hand flew across the command interface, issuing orders to the others with him.

In short order, the group of creatures that had slipped through the very entrance they were moving to help secure were all highlighted targets on the command interface. Apex predators though they were, few things survived 2500 hypervelocity tunqstoid fragments. Perforated, almost none of the surviving creatures wanted to stay where they were. Pintle and sponsons heavy repeating rippers finished what the main guns started. In here, out of their domain, with heavy guns and armor, it was almost too easy. Out there and on foot, he had no doubt that things would be very different.

I cannot believe it as Mister Skip hands me a blaster. I have held and fired a blaster before during one moment of time. And that moment was for training. My Father thought it best that I at least have a little knowledge on how to protect myself. But it makes me wonder that with all of the practioners of the Force that I have come across; are blasters really that effective? More than likely the answer is no.

Still, I hold onto it and dip my head a little. "I shall do my best." I recall the lesson that Caedyn Arenais had taught me and so I look for the lever on it with the letters NL and switch it to that position. Soon after I point the barrel of the blaster down to the ground and for the moment I do not even place a finger on the trigger. I do not want to risk accidently firing it.

A voice comes through on my commlink. I recognize it instantly. Valery Noble Valery Noble is here? That must mean that her husband Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble may be as well. I respond in kind knowing that she will be worried if I do not. "I am all right. Mister Skip is with me. We are on High Street and will find a way to my apart---" A loud voice interrupts me announcing an evac from one of the sectors of the city. My eyes widen as my heart pounds in my chest. The sudden flash of light catches my attention and I cannot help but shield my eyes from it. The sounds of screams and shrieks do little to but cause me to tremble. It is as though my beloved home Ilic has become a war zone! "---my apartment! We are going to my apartment!"

Above the dome I can see other craft flying overhead. I can only hope that those are reinforcements and not more enemies. I look about in a horror-stricken awe. Is this all of my fault? Have I given New Cov too much attention too soon? Will I be kicked out of the Board of Directors? No! No I cannot allow that to happen.

I close my eyes briefly and count slowly backwards from five inside of my head, allowing only that moment in time for fear to keep it's hold on me. And once I have reached one I reopen my eyes. My heart is calmer and my thoughts seem to be more clear. I bring up my commlink and signal the security forces. "Close the breach! Use plates of our biosteele and push the monsters back! Block it with the Harvestor machines!" Those machines had to weigh at least 30 metric tonnes. There is no way that the monsters could push them. Could they?

I am certain that my datapad in my apartment is going off like crazy and all that I can do is hope that I can get everything under control. And once it is over the damage will need to be assessed and investigations need to take place.

First thing is first, however. Karlo Kyrr Karlo Kyrr and his regiment had to be here somewhere. I can only hope that they are seeing to my parents' safety. I am sure to be with them soon. The speeder is nearby and I wait for word from Mister Skip before I walk towards it. I must follow his lead.

Tag: Junko Ike Junko Ike Sylas Taff Sylas Taff Valery Noble Valery Noble Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Zel Sharratt Zel Sharratt Under Foot Under Foot Hex Hex Daiya Daiya Squeeb Squeeb Cartri Keswoll Cartri Keswoll Lord Reficite Lord Reficite Aculia Voland Aculia Voland Arianna Belasko Arianna Belasko Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud Ruus Kote Ruus Kote

Objective C: Use the attack to your advantage
Equipment: Phase II Powderpunk Armor, Neon Phoenix, Darkwire Doorbells, Shocking Apples, Ants, Chewing Gum, Combo Breakers, Little Sister
Team A-Mazing: Under Foot Under Foot Hex Hex Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud
And a ginger: Cartri Keswoll Cartri Keswoll

slQCnMc.png

Daiya didn't breathe until the door slammed shut behind them. The sound, the finality of it, finally unlocked her lungs again. It all came out in a long, low groan, knocked out by the blow of her shoulders hitting a wall of the warehouse interior. She could breathe again, and pulled off her suit's helmet to do it properly, letting the musty and stale air assault her nose. Right now, it was more refreshing than a meadow full of flowers.

A bitter laugh pushed its way through her nose at the sound of Hex's joke. The teen shook her head, pink curls following its path to rest on her shoulders. She picked at them, staring idly out into the warehouse. Somewhere out there was their target, the specs of which Under Foot had shared with them hours ago while planning on the ship. Daiya could have replaced her helmet, using its HUD to display likely locations around the warehouse, someplace to start and finish this job quickly.

For the moment, Daiya only wanted to breathe again.

"Houks and hairless Wookiees!" The young shadowrunner jolted from the wall, keeping her voice low and bending her knees to drop out of sight. She grabbed for Hex, pulling her down from the goofy pose in front of a camera that shouldn't be doing anything beyond taking up space now. The movement in the warehouse stacks below them had caught Daiya's eyes, and she needed no HUD to identify the one creature the New Cov authorities had left behind to guard the warehouse. And this creature was no hairless Wookiee.

"Chit..." she hissed, and her voice turned partially mechanical again as she replaced her helmet. Daiya turned to her friend while stuffing her hair haphazardly beneath the collar again, not thinking about the crimping or split ends she'd have to deal with tomorrow. "There's a Wookiee inside here, and I'll bet you my cut it's one of the warehouse security goons." She heard the click of the latches on either side, and found herself grimacing. "Feth, he probably is the Warehouse Security."

Daiya glanced over to Undie and then back to Hex, and gave a little nod to herself. She held up a hand to Hex, hoping her friend understood to stay put. Or at least to give the young shadowrunner a head start at her gambit, as she quickly climbed down to the warehouse floor. A short command pulled up a translation program on her HUD, and another one dimmed the lights and profile of her suit. She hoped it would make her less than distinguishable to the Wookiee at long range, just enough to alert him to movement like he'd done for her. The next part was going to be the riskiest part for the young shadowrunner.

"Who left you in charge of chit here?" Daiya said through her suit's speakers, translated into Shyrriwook by its O/S Cresh. For all the teen's tries, she could only get her tongue to make some basic sounds in the Wookiee's warbling language, enough to get her by. Just not enough to make her sound any more intimidating than a pup, and Daiya wanted to make the security Wookiee rage not laugh. "Getting in was easier than eating lunch without getting hair in my mouth, but you'd know all about that, wouldn't you?"

The teen bit her lip, and then dashed out between the container stacks. The Wookiee's back was turned to her, but it wouldn't be for long. "That's right, you hairless rat, come get me!"

An echoing roar behind her told the young shadowrunner her plan was working...for now.

05P1igL.png

[ vibro-arbir ] [ pistol ] [ knife ] [ grenade ] [ cryptlink ] [ slicing glove ] [ ransomware virus ]
Team A-Mazing: Hex Hex Daiya Daiya Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud
Tags Out For Harambe: Valery Noble Valery Noble Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Zel Sharratt Zel Sharratt
4394gP0.png

OBJECTIVE C: USE THE ATTACK TO YOUR ADVANTAGE
[ money heist ]​

They had a Wookiee for a security guard?

Talk about overkill...

As Daiya drew their walking carpet away with a distraction, the diminutive Squid scampered over to the doorway that their furry mall cop had been safeguarding. The fingers of the fox-like alien's left glove extended into lockpicking tools, as Ree went to work slicing the lock.

I hope she knows what she's doing, the Squib sent, using the tattoo's connection to the CryptNet to send a direct message to Hex. Make sure she's... you know. I'm sure she knows what she's doing, but that's a fething Wookiee for Hutt's sake.

With a click, the door slid away.

Tails twitching anxiously, the Squib found himself in some kind of corporate office. Exactly what he'd been hoping for. Popping his scomp-spiker into a computer dataport, the Squib began hacking away at the company computers.

I'm uploading the virus now. We get this done, grab the goods, and we get out.

Code Of Silence
Factory Judge
9q2Hq0b.png

A City Under Siege
The dropship with Ivory aboard came in low, with the jungle canopy close enough to its bottom hull that the highest branches were torched by its powerful engines. Just as it seemed the ship was about to collide with the massive glass dome which surrounded the city, the pilot pulled up on the yoke - narrowly avoiding a head-on collision and racing up the dome toward its Apex. Ivory remained seated, her eyes closed and breathing steadily...

She was centered. Calm. The Eye of the Maelstrom.

But inside, a raging inferno boiled & bubbled like a violent volcano, ready to thunderously erupt.

The Darkwire pilot, completely in-tune with the machine, jerked hard on the controls - angling the dropship through a shattered portion of the dome and plunging into the city below.

On the ground, like tiny insects scurrying in total disorder, the population of Ilic City was either fleeing or fighting for their lives against the onslaught of strange, fleshy creatures which barely looked humanoid. Gunfire rang out as the city's defense forces engaged the invading force, but still, hundreds of the city's residents were dying. It wasn't Ivory's job to save the city.

She was here to save four of her friends, and that was all.
4S5ImD3.png

"I'll call you back in when we're ready to extract! Find some place to hide where you're not gonna draw any attention!"

The pilot glanced backward through the open hatch and into the passenger compartment of the dropship. Ivory had triggered one of the exit doors and stood, black hair whipping about her face like living tendrils of black abyss from the buffeting wind which entered through the open portal. The wind carried the smell of burning smoke, and sounds of screaming, and gunfire...

Slung across her back, the FDS-15S Scattergun had been cinched tightly to her body, and the tall rebel woman gripped tightly onto a metal handrail to steady herself. The dropship was sweeping in low over Ilic City, with buildings and roads screaming past - the surface of-which was only 45 meters or so below. Quite a drop for a human to make without assistance...

But without saying another word, Ivory glanced out of the open door, waited a moment for the shuttle to slow as it reached the agreed-upon drop-zone, then stepped out of the shuttle and into the open air.

The Rebel Path, Rip & Tear Remix

As the first real 'field-test' of her new augmentations, what little nervousness she felt evaporated with the intense free-fall as the flat surface of a lone rooftop rushed up to greet her. She landed upon the roof of the building, taking a knee, with a deep thud which reverberated throughout her entire body. She could have lessened her fall using a small effort by directing The Force to cushion her landing, but she didn't; preferring, instead, to put her trust in NAKAIOMA's Cybernetic Sorcery and the immensely expensive surgery she'd undergone only a few weeks prior. Every bone in her body had been coated in a hybrid-plexisteel compound, delivered by a swarm of nanobots which - even at that moment - were swimming within her bloodstream by the trillions. She felt the impact, certainly - but where a fall of nearly a hundred feet would have shattered the legs and spine of a normal human, she was able to stand upright immediately.

The sounds of battle on the streets below seemed so much closer, now, and - entirely alone behind enemy lines - Ivory unslung the scattergun from her back and primed the on-board battery for use. A low whine began to emit from the machine, fading into a dull hum which made the powerful rail-gun vibrate in her palms. Immediately, she began to sprint for the edge of the building, deciding on a whim to put herself through a similar test - launching herself off the edge of the building into a second free-fall. The building they'd chosen as her drop-point was only about five stories tall, and was likely a residence in-use by citizens; that meant she'd have to deal with delays, questions, and potentially barricaded doors.

Again, the ground rose up to meet her as she fell a further 17 meters to the wild streets below.

It was only a few minutes later that she would have to begin the long, arduous fight in earnest, as the booming whine of the scatter-gun joined the echoing gunfire of a city under seige.

Sylas was listening to Master Junko Ike's plans about what to do after the nuke while he was talking. He responded "The nuke came from a mercenary company in orbit, that I hired on behalf of my own company in an attempt to protect the planet and its resources so that business would still be able to flow while also protecting civilian lives. I had no idea they had nukes nor did I order the firing of such a solution. So please continue with the planetary shielding in order to assist with keeping any more of those things from happening."

He stood looking out just before the attack still responding to Master Junko Ike. "If anyone wants I will happily stand trial over it and take whatever punishment is deemed fit. I regret hiring them." Sylas kept a watch over the people carefully as they stood their weapons in hand, their moment of surprise over. "Master Ike it seems you might be right, other people are using the attack for other means, possibly terrorism."

She seemed to do something with the force, Sylas felt the pull of it before mirror images popped up infront of her and then in front of him as she pulled him in with her. "What power is this?" Sylas said looking at it having never seen anything like this before. Even his father who was a decent user of the force had never shown anything like this before. He then whispered "Genasis rally the troops, we aren't gonna make it to them. They are gonna have to push themselves activate the fail safe we had hidden away just in case and take control yourself. Look after them then come for me if I'm still in trouble."

I suppose as much fun as this has been, its my time to shine. I will go reinforce our boys and girls, having a blast while I do so. Ta ta. The voice responded before the sound completely cut from the ear piece. She would perform what was needed for the time being. One of the men shot at their copies, seeming unsure of what exactly had happened as one of the ones with a blade in hand yelled out "Wait." But it was too late the man was hit with a pink-purple looking lightning completely stunning him and seemingly knocking him out.

Then Master Junko Ike winked at Sylas before calling out to the men about surrendering. They looked between each other clearly not expecting to encounter a force user of this strength. "Stand down whoever you are, we are here for the boy. Now get out of the way before we start hurting civilians." Sylas was stunned, they were here for him but why. In that moment the lightsabre wielders began rushing the mirror images while throwing out a red looking force lightning hoping that it would pass through them to the people on the other side.

Tags: Junko Ike Junko Ike

The leader of the Mirdirmourt Security Forces hear in his head set Headsup boys and girls I am incoming. They let out an exhausted laugh, "Finally we getting some help Genasis? We've running out of people trying to save who we can and the creatures are simply getting stronger" Don't worry we had something special hidden away just in case things went this bad and unfrounately the boss has also been locked down by unknown hostiles. The Leader looked bleakly out over their people as they responded "Your kidding me right? Boss has only been in the position for maybe a standard month, how the fething heck has he already made enemies willing to pull off stunts like this?"

A crashing sound came from a nearby warehouse as a jetpack could be hear before a droid landed. The same voice came out of the droid, Could be a family thing, Tom was targeted before with similar tactics. "Very True and hot damn, we had one of our flagship droids here on the surface. Alright boys and girls, lifeday arrived early this year. I want everyone to meet one of our Terentatek Nemesis' piloted by our very own AI Genasis. We are gonna push whatever those creature are back with this thing. We are gonna reset up our remaining Ant droid and we are gonna hold this position until the boss himself comes to relieve us. Now lets lock, load and rock this world." They said getting hope into their people.

So it was that with the help of Genasis, the forces of mirdirmorut managed to push out the creatures, defeating and slowly destroying anything that could find within sight as the droid began pushing out into the city, hunting down any of the blood like creatures before that became an issue for anyone else.

Sylas Taff Sylas Taff

She listened to him and her interface would record it as needed but she wasn't worried about the whys entirely... if it came to it he would answer for hiring them but she had no reason to disbelieve him saying he didn't know they would fire such a shot. Based on what was said by the guy threatening them she might disbelieve he didn't know who they were but the jedi princess raised an eyebrow at the man who threatened people. "Do you want to guess which part of that was the wrong thing to say?" SHe said it and didn't activate her blade.. she didn't even tough it looking at another of them while she focused on the force.

'Be in me.' She said it into the force and looked at him and green mist rising from around and in the air as she focused and moved quickly. Her footfalls muffled with the crowd but they were clearing out. her hand extended a moment as she focused and didn't break eye contact with the mists and force. 'Be in me.' She repeated it into the force before touching him and he stilled... the center of his forehead as she tapped it and the mist went through his nostrils quickly with a swirl of magic. "Defend the people." She said it and the mesmerism took hold before she was turning to look at the others and didn't bring her blade out.

The man moving to defend a person from another who was threatening and the princess brushed off her shoulder. SHe waited for a moment but brought her attention around moving so she was placed between the crowds that were moving and the attackers. At the ready and prepared but she was staying demure in some ways looking like she wasn't ready to fight. "I recommend not trying to harm other people, these are not my citizens but if need by I will defend them and when my handmaidens learn you are threatening me... well if you have ever seen a mandalorian with a wardroid.... she is very narrow minded about danger to my person."

Sylas was still confused when it all happened. They wanted him but why? He thought as he felt the force lightning coming through at him flicking his lightsabre in the way of it. He used it to absorb the red lightning. He turned to see what was happening to Master Junko Ike to see some kind of green mist forming around her and the man who had called out about him.

He watched in abject horror as the mist went up into the man's nose. As that happened he heard the words Defend the people. Then suddenly the man turned on what had seemed to be an ally. He watched them begin fighting each other. It seemed like the ability was some sort of domination ability. But that wasn't what he remembered of his time with the silvers. Yes, sometimes they went for extreme measures but never anything this extreme for something this small scale.

This was to Sylas' mind less than half a dozen men, with mild force abilities. Nothing that should force the jedi master to go to such desperate acts as dominating the mind of someone. Sylas unsure of what to really do next, instead stepped forward and injured the man closest to him cutting part of his right leg and right arm. He then turned to the last man who was readying to fire his slugthrower at Sylas, so Sylas simply force pushed him rag dolling the man into the building he had come out of.

He let the two other men fight it out, with the one who was mind controlled and the leader stronger than the other. He would slowly win, it would take a bit of time but it would occur. And with Genasis handling most of the clean up, Sylas turned to Master Ike "It seems like they are dealt with, I still don't know why they have targeted me but on the idea that more of them might be around to try and attack civilians to try getting to me, I am gonna pull back to the star port where my forces have recently resecured it and try getting off world to stop events like this from reoccuring. Its been a pleasure meeting a silver jedi again Master Ike. But I am going to be off." He said as he began moving quickly with force speed to the star port.

Tag: Junko Ike Junko Ike
Just letting you know this will most likely be my last post. This was fun.

SHe watched and listened. Sylas seemed to think something but she wasn't going to make adeal of it as her hand reached out and touched the mans forehead again and he went back to sleep. "Be calm." Authorities would be able to come here and arrest him as she was leaving a note and Sylas leaving. The jedi gave a bow of her head and reached out with the force to sense where she might be needed next and there were people... and the one whom Shoma Ike Shoma Ike had sent her a message about Liin Terallo Liin Terallo would have to do for the next goal as her shopping trip was bust and Junko started walking. If others were going after her or attacking she would need to get to a good place her ship could deploy more countermeasures.

It is chaos. Quite literally. One moment my bodyguard is with me and the next he is gone! That does not mean that he is dead, but moreso that he has gone to help the others. He must have spotted some immediate trouble.

So I get into the speeder and look to the controls. I have never driven before, but it cannot be that difficult, can it? I know where I must go and that is to my apartment. It takes me a few miniytes, but I manage to get the speeder moving. With some bumps and dings along the way, I can see my destination ahead of me. Everything will work out. It has to!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A week later I finish finalizing my report. The breaches have been repaired and the monsters have not returned. Sound cannons had been deployed along the dome's base as a precaution.

Just how this all happened remains under investigation. A few crates of biomolecules had gone missing. One can only surmise that this was all a deadly distraction for the theft. Yet with the sight of more than a few lightsabers ignited, I can only wonder if this was one small part of the ongoing war between rival practioners of the Force.

Whatever it is, some of the blame is bound to fall upon my own shoulders. There are some within the board that are not pleased with my efforts. Yet they are a minority. At least for now. If I do not turn things around than that minority could grow.

I do not belong anywhere else but here.

{ Thank you everyone for your participation! It was a grand experience to write with you all! }​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom