Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Liin Terallo

Liin Terallo

portrait-of-brigitte-helm-george-hoyningen-huen.jpg

NAME: Linn Terallo

FACTION: TBD

RANK: Representative for New Cov and Junior Member of the Board of Directors for NCBC

SPECIES: Human

SEX: Female

HEIGHT: 5'6"

WEIGHT: "Judge with your eyes, gentlemen."

EYES: Medium Grey

HAIR: Medium Grey

SKIN: Light

FORCE SENSITIVE: No

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
"I am gracious, charming and born to privledge. It is not wise for a lady to proclaim her weaknesses to the public, lest they be exploited. However what I can say is that I suffer from achromatopsia which means that I cannot see colors. And if I must list a second weakness then it is safe to say that I do not know how to pilot a starship."

APPEARANCE:
"My Mother taught me a strict regime of cleanliness, diet and maintaining the utmost best in style and beauty. Afterall, if one is to be a Representative of their planet, they must look the part to attract positive results on the Galactic stage."

BIOGRAPHY:
"New Cov is where my story begins. For those that do not know of it, it is a trade planet in the Churba sector that specializes in biomolecules which cannot be synthesized anywhere else.

My family has helped to run the New Cov Biomolecule Company for generations with my Father and Mother both members of the Board of Directors. And given that I am of the proper age, I have been selected by popular vote to represent both NCBC and New Cov in both political and corporate stages.

My childhood consisted of the highest education Ilic has to offer, as well as private tutoring in addition to the local educational system's standards. Sadly I have no siblings, but I had always wondered what that would be like. Perhaps whenever I choose to marry, my future husband will have siblings that will in turn become mine. It is an endearing thought.

Now there are several domed cities throughout New Cov, upon which I have visited several. However Ilic is where I call home. Despite the deadly environment outside of the transparisteel domes and pipes, and the historical raids on our cities by outside forces, the Covie have continued to thrive and maintain high standards. Thusly, my apartment is stunning in architecture and elegantly decorated with the finest of furnishings and art pieces. I will gladly host parties therein.

Yet now the time has come for me to introduce myself to the Galactic Governments outside of New Cov and seek out new contracts and deals to benefit not only the NCBC, but for all Covie as a whole."

ACTIVE ROLE-PLAYS:

Better to Have One and Not Need It - Caedyn Arenais
A Journey of Discovery - Narran Ando Narran Ando
The Crown - Shoma Ike Shoma Ike
A Prosperous Venture - Sylas Taff Sylas Taff
Walks of Life - Werucoss Nertivor Werucoss Nertivor
Chaos Under the Dome - @over a dozen characters!
Business and Investigations - Kyyrin Kyyrin

COMPLETED? ROLE-PLAYS:

Opening of Doors - Ruto Tane Ruto Tane
To a Brighter Tomorrow -
John Locke John Locke
Danger Beyond the Domes - Mercy Mercy Valery Noble Valery Noble Karlo Kyrr Karlo Kyrr Maijan Paisea Maijan Paisea
Consequences of Violence - Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr
First Move on a Chessboard - The Fynch The Fynch Darth Temerant Darth Temerant Mya Jesel Mya Jesel Tsungtiin Kwaartz Tsungtiin Kwaartz
A Lesson in Proper Etiquette -
Darth Temerant Darth Temerant
Lady and Brat - Dorthea Dobson Dorthea Dobson
Tribute for a Hero -
Valery Noble Valery Noble
Opportunities Are Borderless - Darth Strosius Darth Strosius
Along Came a Politician - Parvati Parvati
High Tea - Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania
A Noble Cause - Valery Noble Valery Noble Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble
Up the Ante - Annasari Annasari
Deals of All Types and Sizes - Lord Reficite Lord Reficite
My Strange Shadow - SKIP SKIP