Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Under Foot

Reeilownyfflam-Fflewddur
CURRENT BOUNTY
4S5ImD3.png
DQe13A0.png
P R O F I L E
.: Short Form: Ree
.: Alias: Under Foot, Squib Games
.: Birthplace: Denon
.: Race: Squib
.: Height: 1 meter
.: Weight: 18 kg
.: Fur Color: Amber / White
.: Eye Color: Blue
.: Distinctive Marks: Darkwire Tattoo
.: Age: Young Adult
.: Faction: Darkwire
.:
Voice: Colleen O'Shaughnessey
.: Theme: What Could Have Been

A R C H E T Y P E S
[ + ] The Determinator (I Did What I Had To). For better or for worse, come what may, he will keep going.

[ + ] Mr. Fix-It (MacGyver). His approach to technology is... innovative.

[+/-] The Everyman (Action Survivor). He can't use the Force and he's not some secret agent. He was just the garbage man before the events of Seven Corners.

[ - ] Height Angst. He's the size of the average kindergartener.

[ - ] Who You Are In The Dark (What Have I Become?). The choices that he's made to survive have not been either good or moral. When Ree stops to think about the criminal life he finds himself in, he wonders how it came to this.

E Q U I P M E N T
Darkwire Tattoo
Darkwire Phased Pulse Pistol
Vibroblade (Scomp-Spiker)
CryptLink
Slicing Glove
Shocking Apple

S H I P
The Aluminum Falcon (impounded by CorpSec)

B I O G R A P H Y
Ree, more commonly referred to as Under Foot, was a young male Squib born on Denon in the 860s ABY. Raised according to the custom and traditions of the mystic martial arts of Squib combat and transactions, he was a junkyard peddler by the time he could walk. With the death of his father, he inherited the family landfill, operating a legitimate recycling outfit on Denon's surface. A workshop attached to the recycling center supplied his hobbies.

As economic times became more dire, the struggle to make ends meet drove the Squib to picking up odd jobs where and when he could. And also for who. Which ordinarily meant the black markets on Denon. More recently, he's made contacts with the group known as Darkwire -- for better or worse -- and there's hope that maybe the work they could send his way might help get him out of the spiral of debt he seems trapped in.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom