Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Catalog Breshig War Forge Consolidated

Shuklaar Kyrdol

CEO of Breshig War Forge Consolidated
Shuklaar Kyrdol Shuklaar Kyrdol

Su'cuy, vod!

Requesting purchase of x25 Vhe'viin Battlefield Mechanic Droids.

Additionally, out of respect, requesting if Mandalorians of Death Watch Crusade are permitted to use your products.

As much as I'd love to sell you our droids, vod, the ways of the Kyr'tsad are antithetical to the philosophies that this company strives to uphold. However, as those droids are unarmed, I'm happy to sell you five droids. As long as you retain your connections with Death Watch, however, we'll have to cease any and all further trade.

Milla Kryst

Might Just Change Your Life
As much as I'd love to sell you our droids, vod, the ways of the Kyr'tsad are antithetical to the philosophies that this company strives to uphold. However, as those droids are unarmed, I'm happy to sell you five droids. As long as you retain your connections with Death Watch, however, we'll have to cease any and all further trade.

N'eparavu takisit, vod.

That is why I respectfully asked. As much as I could argue that we follow less of Tor Vizsla's teachings, I believe it would be di'kutla. I very much appreciate your generosity, vod. Thank you for your business.

Sergeant Omen

Arc Trooper Sergeant of the 41st Elite Corps
Looks around the shop with one eyebrow raised, letting out a low whistle.
"So this is what 800 years of tech investment can get you..."
He gently grabs a BR-6B off a display wall, testing its weight and aiming down the sights.
"Very good craftsmanship... Well, I'll guess I'll get one of these with 200 rounds of slap and 100 of dust. I would get more rounds but unfortunately, I'm not a Kuati billionaire..."
The Clone sets down the rifle and picks up an LRH-5A, feeling its weight in his hands as the clone muttered to himself. "Fine, I guess I'll splurge a little... Very very well gotal..."
He buys the pistols and 200 of the regular full metal jacket rounds.
"Hopefully this will be enough for our needs Ori'vod."

Shuklaar Kyrdol

Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen

Shuk wasn't often in one of the company's many stores, but this time he so happened to be. The man's first line about eight hundred years of technology investment should've made him raise an eyebrow in the least, but at this point he'd met a few individuals out of time. "Oh, I guarantee it'll get the job done."

Purchase approved, vod! Enjoy your weapons!

Shuklaar Kyrdol

No one makes them quite as the Mandalorians do.

I humbly request the purchase of one PBHR-01 Particle Beam Heavy Repeater, what beautiful instrument you have created.

Gedet'ye
The company always appreciates customers who appreciate quality. Purchase approved. Enjoy your weapon.
The clone walked the CEO to this ship, leading him on an inspection tour before ultimately saying "What can you do to make her a little more pretty?"
Shuk looked the ship over carefully. The ship was a model he didn't recognize at all, but all freighters were more or less the same on a certain level. "Not much to make her more pretty, vod'ika. New shields, engines and countermeasure suites might help."

The Mandalorian people have an incredibly respectable history, and its no surprise that one of the galaxy's finest manufacturers of weaponry are Mandalorians. I suspect, then, that I will not be disappointed with my purchase.
  • A subscription of MMOL-03C Launchers and RHM-04 Mass Repeaters for continued ship construction
  • 1x LRH-5A Verpine Shatter Pistol

Shuklaar Kyrdol

The Mandalorian people have an incredibly respectable history, and its no surprise that one of the galaxy's finest manufacturers of weaponry are Mandalorians. I suspect, then, that I will not be disappointed with my purchase.
  • A subscription of MMOL-03C Launchers and RHM-04 Mass Repeaters for continued ship construction
  • 1x LRH-5A Verpine Shatter Pistol
We guarantee that they'll get the job done. Supply contract and purchase approved.
Purchase approved. Have you considered signing up for our ammunition subscription?

Shuklaar Kyrdol

Shuklaar Kyrdol Shuklaar Kyrdol what does that entail? and how much per month?
Monthly deliveries of ammunition quantity of your choosing to a location of your choosing. Cost varies depending on distance from our distribution centers and quantity. Cost also varies depending on whether commercial shipping is acceptable of if secure shipping is preferred. We can throw in the first month free to see if you find the arrangement acceptable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom