Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Blackout | ME Invasion of GA-held Yag'Dhul, Kiffu, Thyferra & Ukatis

Untitled812_20230801212140.png

IMG_1208.png
Objective: Seige on the dome
Tag: Connel Vanagor Connel Vanagor Aurelian Sigismund Aurelian Sigismund
Equipment: In bio

Untitled852_20230822200401.png

Celt saxon flew low across the battlefield on her jetpack looking for targets. The seige was ongoing and the mandalorians were taking advantage of their technological tricks to assault through the vacuum in the pitch dark of outer space. Of course the Givin were used to this terrain so we're largely unphased, but the many of the Galactic Alliance Defenders would at least be put to disadvantage.

A few kilometres behind her were the heavy forces of her ally Aurelian Sigismund Aurelian Sigismund armoured warriors and tanks bombarding fixed positions and slowly advancing on the city. Celt and her commandos here to clear the oath for them. Losing a multi-million credit battle tank to a guy hiding in a rapid hole with a missile launcher was a terrible trade of resources, so the Saxon commandos, bolsters by other mandalorians were looking out for foxholes, springing ambushes and trying to detect hidden explosive devices. Celt held in her hand a single blinking thermal detonator as she approached her latest target, mandalorian basketball was something she had practiced a thousand times over and as the countdown in her head reached zero she opened her hand releasing the payload. A few seconds later ger rear sensors detected the hit, one less automated anti-tank position.

<<I'm detecting movement ahead, evacuation shuttles, moving to engage on the ground, three and six move to support as necessary, four, take my quadrant.>> the alor'ad commanded her team to make sure her landing did not leave any gaps in their coverage. They were close to the dome now and sporadic anti infantry fire was coming from the towering slope, but targeting the fast moving mandalorians in the dark against the dark ground of Yag'dhul was proving to be difficult, much to the relief of Celt. As she prepared her landing a low yield surface to air missile launched from behind her position streaked past her, targeting the nearest transport.

Celt lined up her landing spot and kicked out her legs, slowing rapidly and landing on the ground near Connel Vanagor Connel Vanagor . He ankle, broken in her battle with Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble was fully healed by surgery and regeneration treatments, but it was a good feeling to get her first combat landing on it over with. A GADF soldier took a shot at her that pinged off of her beskar, Celt answered him with a blast from her wrist, cracking through his trooper armour and putting him down. She had no time for that, there was a Jedi to hunt.

blackoutobj2.png

Objective: March of a Warrior
Equipment: Green MidNight Duster | Fiend | Solar | Sith Armor | Wrist dart launchers (Electro-darts & Explosive darts) | Sith Helmet Mask | Stun gauntlets | X2 Sith Daggers
Tags: Vulcan Krayt Vulcan Krayt

I am a monster born cursed to forever walk in rage. I was forged into a weapon designed to be pointed to the kill.

I broke the chains that bound me only to find myself enslaved to the other side of the coin. Made weapon of righteous and Just Fury.

War and Conflict is all I know. It is all I was ever taught. Yet it is not what I wanted, I wanted to be free from my sins and rage. I wanted redemption and rest but here I am again walking the only path I know to walk.

Boot's strapped tight with greaves strapped over top. Then came the Cuisses over the thighs and battle skirt around the waste. Then the ancient sith Cuirass over the chest with pauldrons over the shoulder. Then Braces tightly strapped to the forearms and wrists. It all came naturally and automatic like she was attaching a second set of skin an extension of herself. What would take a novice almost an hour to do she did in a matter of a few minutes. Then she attached her two sith sheathed swords to her sides and threw her long hooded green coat over top like she had done a thousand times.

Finally, she tied her red hair with streaks of brown from faded and warn hair dye back before grabbing her helmeted mask. She stared at the old helmet for a long time with her glowing orange eyes. She looked at the gold writing in ancient sith scrawled across the front a legacy of her sins and atrocities, the thing she had spent her life seeking redemption for. She then ran her left gloved have down the front of the sith death mask amethyst and silver with the gold writing all across it.

It was time for Cord Starfall once upon a time a sith, then a Jedi, then pirate and Witch, even a marshal of the confederacy. Once upon a time a mother and wife as well. She had been so many things in her long life, Jedi Master and council member of long dead order of the jedi, Co-grand master of a Jedi Brotherhood. It seemed so long ago that the memories were starting to fade of that life. Now here she was once again dawning her armor to fight the war of a Jedi order and pseudo republic's making. "The cycle never ends." She said to herself as she lifted the helmet of her sins and put it on her head and with two button pushes on its side sealed it up. Now only those orange glowing eyes of her, the scars of her permanently corrupted soul could be seen of her face.

"To war I go once more, to vanquish the enemy at the gates." It went something like that from a poem she heard a long time ago. Then she stepped forward and then down the ramp of the ship she had been on onto the desert floor of Kiffu. She knew she had to be careful her aura was dark and she didn't want to confuse her Jedi allies. Her aura tainted by her family curse and amplified by the dark nexus she had been nearly ripped apart by a very long time ago on Dathomir.

As her feet touched the ground, she began to make her way towards the city. Every bit the contradiction a dark soul dressed in the warrior gear of the sith along with her ancient sith swords but on the side of the Jedi. The rage inside her was thirsty for blood and destruction but held at bay many long years of training holding only a calmness to in her steps as she moved towards the city.

ZFUQqem.png

“Greetings Captain I’m Special Agent Colton Renfro NISB Code named Cipher 007 I believe you and will be seeing a lot of each other,” Colton replied to the officer as finished double-checking all his gear, he was all set to disrupt, and sabotage the GA operations on this planet and provide the enclave with any action intelligence he gathered while doing so.

Argen Vance

Kahlil_Div2.png

Shadow Storm​

"I believe you, you know."

Kahlil tightened his arms around Valery in turn, just to give her some comfort. After Ryloth, Valery had been.. Off. A Jedi did what they had to, no matter the personal cost, but that was always an easier thing to say than to accept. He knew that first hand. And yet, he also knew her. Sword of the New Jedi Order, Battlemaster of the Old Republic. He smiled, reached down to lift her chin up so they were looking towards one another.

"Just believe in yourself."

War was never going to be easy. But if they fought, it would be the children that wouldn't have to. They could keep them safe. He returned the kiss, gentle but supportive. They'd be together soon enough.

"I love you."

Kahlil walked through the darkened streets, a frown clear on his face as he glanced from building to building. Civilians were hiding in there still. Likely trying to avoid being caught by the Mandalorian invaders. They weren't soldiers. He didn't blame them for hiding. Even he was slinking through the shadows to try and get to the center of this city. Buildings were being targeted. Buildings with people that couldn't defend themselves from the likes of Mandalorians.

He grumbled a little as he slipped from one alley to the next. Unlike his wife, he couldn't see well in the dark. Even the basic night vision goggles he'd taken up did little to help how blind he felt rushing through the darkness. The only real advantage he had was the Force. He could feel when he was close to getting caught. Feel when he had to dip behind cover to avoid giving away where he was.

He couldn't be found, not yet. There were people that still needed his help. So deeper into the city he went, until he made it to the Custom's Office. Not alone, either. He squinted into the visors as he saw them. Mandalorians. He knew they had quite the head start, but now he was going to have to sneak his own way through wasn't he? He paused at that thought, then let out a heavy sigh. No, he wasn't the stealthy sort.

Kahlil raised a hand, forming in his palm the small form of his familiar. Serenity. The little faintly blue creature nodded once in understanding before it took off in a sprint through the darkness. It'd give the alert to the people within to make their evacuation while he kept the attention of the Mandalorians. One last deep breath and he rounded the corner, reaching his hand out to pull on the Force. They were their most dangerous in a group, so he pulled one, taking advantage of surprise as best he could to bring the man over and ignite the green of his saber through the soft part of his armor.

Quick and clean, though now he'd have all eyes on him. Just the way he preferred it. He pulled his blade free, lifted it up towards those remaining. He just had to last long enough for Serenity to get the evacuation's complete.

Yael Kandar Yael Kandar

blackoutobj1alt.png

TAGS: OPEN
"Are you sure you don't need us to come help? We could attack the Mandalorians from behind." Nizhalgal was speaking to fellow Arbiter Kilgorin Kilgorin over a secured, encrypted connection.

"No," The Givin replied. "We'll be fine. I've instructed the citizens on how to keep casualties to a minimum. The Alliance should be able to take the brunt and keep them engaged. The city itself isn't all that important, in the long run. It'll be hell on our economy and the mental health of the civilians, but nothing we can't weather. Just continue your mission in the Outer Rim. That's very important."

"Roger, Boss." Kilgorin ended the holocall. Nizhalgal still had the holo of the assault on the twelve-sided city on his wall. The Mandalorians were almost through the dome.

Another call came through, this time from Zark San Tekka Zark San Tekka of the Galactic Alliance.
"Ground sensors detect more incoming starfighters," he informed Yag'Dhul's civilian representative, "Looks like another bombing run. My instincts warn me there will be an attack. Knight Vanagor is clearing the streets, so your people know to seek shelter."

"Thank you, Master San Tekka. They have instructions on what to do, though I'm sure many have grown restless by now. I greatly appreciate the help. We are simple scientists and mathematicians, hardly fit for battle." Nizhalgal gave an inward grin, matching the perpetual grin on his face. The look was rather unsettling for other races, but Givins found his odd features quite endearing, considering Givins normally looked quite anguished. Some sort of rare genetic trait had caused him to be born that way, as well as giving him a more muscular build than the normal lanky, skeletal build of standard Givins. "The dome over the city won't last too much longer, but there are emergency defenses in place. An energy field will trigger. I'm sure that will only slow them down slightly, though. Eventually, they'll get through. Atmospheric pressure inside the city will be lost once that happens. All the buildings will automatically seal themselves in atmospheric bubbles. We Givins can survive short times in vacuums, but not permanently, and your people can't at all, so make sure they're prepared for that."

On that note, Nizhalgal figured it was time to leave his office. He couldn't really do much sealed inside once the Mandalorians breached the city. He grabbed his jacket, stuck his hands in his pockets, and casually strolled out. If anyone had been watching closely, they might have seen the briefest flash of blue light from his left eye before it disappeared. He was feeling a bit excited about what might happen.
OIP.gtdxTZzCG0Gz02jdefu1gAHaGQ

Aurelian Sigismund
Hegemon of Zakuul and Vandemar, Moff of Vandemar, Exarch of Zakuul, Imperator of the Eternal Legion
The Griffin of Zakuul
SigWIP2.gif

blackoutobj1alt.png

Objective: Take Dodecapolis

Allies: Mandalorian Enclave | Imperial Contractors
Area: Gailen Keldau Gailen Keldau | Dant Zeerno Dant Zeerno | Nelliel Kryze Nelliel Kryze
Direct: Celt Saxon Celt Saxon

Enemies: Galactic Alliance | New Jedi Order
Area: Connel Vanagor Connel Vanagor | Nizhalgal Nizhalgal | Kostodu Xyston Kostodu Xyston | Zark San Tekka Zark San Tekka
Direct: Open

line2.png

{ MY WAR }
YAG'DHUL | VACUUM OUTSIDE DOME | SIEGE CAMP
READYING - PART I

War. War was unleashed once more. The petty democrats of the Alliance had declared war on the Mandalorian Enclave after some minor incident on Ryloth for which they shifted the blame towards Mandalorian aggression. A perfect excuse for the hypocrisy of peace to marshal its warrior-monks and defense forces to strike against an actual warrior culture which had seen its prejudice since millennia, neither the Republic nor the Alliance would ever accept such honest lifestyle. But if you throw a stone, you should be ready for the wave it causes on the water. And this wave was a multi-front attack by the Mandalorians on various Alliance worlds. An attack Aurelian only too gladly joined, both to batter the Alliance as well as cement his friendship with the Enclave.

Task Force Valkorion had done its part and delivered the soldiers and equipment to the siege on Yag'Dhul. The deployment and selected units were very clear and for this Aurelian would not utilize anything which was not capable of delivering. He had landed his strike force and joined the Mandalorian besiegers, specifically the forces of Celt Saxon Celt Saxon . Four Centuries of his Eternal Legion were with him, plus heavy walkers, aided by a Spear Host of Horizon Guard and the Shield Host Tyth.

The Imperator had played along with the Mandalorians for the start of the siege, his units a supporting element, especially his walkers delivering fire support but for the night attack, he seized to take the front row. While Mandalorian heavy units battered the outer defences, air support of various forms attacking the dome directly from above, he would lead his troops to breakthrough the surface front. Saxons units were the vanguard, clearing traps and ambushes while his Legionaries would advance from the siege lines.

The final assault was being prepared and it would either lead to the capture of this world or its devastation and He would make sure of it. The Eternals were ready in their positions, waiting to get out of the trenches and over ditches to start the assault. The walkers majestically stood over them, perfectly still and only their reactors offering a sign of life. The golden mass of two-hundred-forty Legionaries waited for the commander, their Imperator.

He rose together with the howling of jetpacks over his head when the Mandalorians of Celt Saxon Celt Saxon started their vanguard assault. His burning blade drawn and pointing towards the dome.

"Forward! In the name of the Eternal Throne! Forward!"

The Legionaries rose as one and started their attack.

YAG'DHUL | VACUUM OUTSIDE DOME | PLAINS BEFORE DEFENSES
LAUNCHING - PART II

The DOOOM! of the Reductors and the ZOOSH! of Plasma Disruptors from the AT-AFS was the opening of the Eternal's attack and it would continue for a while, the turret crews keenly eyeing that the latter would not overheat. The heavy fire was directly aimed at the main gates of the dome, explosions of blue and turquoise every few seconds erupting and turning the area into a zone which nobody wanted to be in. The fire followed a dual tactic. First it was to eventually break the dome open and let the attackers in and second it was also to prevent anyone from coming out or going back in.

Below the discharges of energy were the advancing Legionaries. Their golden armour and red banners standing in drastic opposition to their environment and purpose. They were pretty, pretty and imposing and it was not pride, arrogance or luxury which made their armours outshine and outdetail even venerable beskar'gam, it was their superiority of ideals which they carried onto every battlefield, it was their conviction and purpose that made them better.

Neither the walkers nor the Legionaries cared about the vacuum, they were tied to the ground and advanced like ordinary infantry. An unnerving sight when everything else was relatively free-roaming around, but these were defying even the forces of nature. The advance of the Legionaries was accompanied by a group of AT-ARs, their heavy weapons waiting and aimed for the opposition popping up directly in front of the advancing phalanx.

The front rows of the advance were mostly covered by heavy battle shields on which their destructive hand-weapons lay, aiming forward. It was a methodical, deliberate advance and the enemy fire which was slowly splitting up while previously more focused to take down the nimble assault of Clan Saxon, now started to hit the front ranks of the advance. Hitting shields and armour alike, it did not slow them down nor provoked a response.

Only when the defenders started to seriously target them and heavy weapons shifted towards the walkers, fire was returned. And returned it was. Lancer blasters and concussion rifles punched with tremendous accuracy into the bunkers and trenches of the defenders, not automatic or random, but precise and coordinated. Even when an explosion rocked the ground from one of the artillery pieces and send some Legionaries flying or even killed one, the advance was continued. The mighty walkers followed suit and targeted the heavy weapon emplacements and artillery pieces, their weapons discharging in regular intervals, missiles flying.

With every shot fired, the advance of the Zakuulans and Vandemarians caught more and more attention and fire, relieving Celt and her Mandalorians to act more freely.

Aurelian marched at the front, the very front of the formation, blaster bolts glancing and bouncing off of his suit of armour or even being deflected by his flaming blade. He was the center of the line and its spearhead, marching to war. Marching to victory.

• Artillery Walkers lay covering and breaching fire on Dome entrance
  • Legionaries advance in a wedge-shaped line towards the Dome entrance
  • Assault Walkers support Legionaries
  • Legionaries open fire on trenches and bunkers
  • Assault Walkers target heavy weapons
  • Aurelian is at the front and center of the wedge

g.png

DnA0tMA.png

Zorana could barely sit still aboard the dropship held within the hangar of one of many Enclave ships sent for Kiffu. With Rishi, Rodia and Ryloth, she had felt that the Enclave was taking the right steps to project who they were to the Galaxy again, and finally, it was the Alliance's turn to feel their strength. For too long, they had been allowed to interfere, and with a declaration of war made, she knew they were going to prepare to strike against the Mandalorians.

This attack would change everything.

As soon as her dropship had reached its designated coordinates, two large hatches on each side opened up, and Zorana was the first to drop down. Unlike some others, she didn't immediately ignite her jetpack, and made her way down as low as she could. A quick and final burst of her jetpacks then slowed her down enough for a landing on one of the roofs.

<Made it down, setting up my position,> she reported to the others in her proximity. Zorana then walked over to the edge of the roof and began to scout the area around her.

Her task was to find any and all fighting for the Alliance, and neutralize them.

Shadow Fall
Objective I
Immediate interactions with: Nelliel Kryze Nelliel Kryze and probably Dant Zeerno Dant Zeerno
Possible interactions with: Zark San Tekka Zark San Tekka and Connel Vanagor Connel Vanagor and Nizhalgal Nizhalgal

Dodecapolis had held out. Contrary to what the experts and analysts had claimed on the news channels, the the capital city of Yag'Dhul still stood strong against the Mandalorian onslaught - it had turned into a siege now. Calls for aid had gone out over many channels. Some requests were official ones sent by the Galactic Alliance itself, others were sent by citizens and businesses calling for supplies or a ride out of town. Risk averse captains, however, did well in staying away from the planet.

Halden had heeded the call for help. The pay was good and the opportunity to to get in the good graces of the Galactic Alliance was hard to pass up. After having dropped off the shipment of medicine, food and small-arms he had brought with him to the planet, he was now departing free of cargo. The Errai, armed with two frontal laser cannons and a dorsal turret-mounted quad laser cannon, was far less encumbered now than when it first arrived. Finally having left the most dangerous part of the planet and now on a slow but steady ascent, the spacer let out a sight of relief.

The peace wouldn't last for long. A hail came in from another freighter "Errai, this is Lublan"

"Errai here. Jood, is that you?" Halden replied, remembering the name of the Duros captain he met on the ground.

"Yeah, it's me. Do you see that?"

Halden looked out his viewport. "Jood, I'm ascending, all I see is a bunch of stars"

"Look down. I think it's a bomber squadron." Far more experienced than the captain of the Errai, Jood had managed to spot the attackers and possibly identifying their mission too.

For a few seconds, Halden appeared to hesitate. Then, he aborted the Errai's ascent and looped down to get a look at the attackers himself. "No Alliance interceptors in sight. Jood, we have to intervene."

"Some famous last words you've got there kid. Besides, chances are that they know that we're here already"

"Yeah, but they won't expect us to attack, right?" the comment oozed of youth, inexperience and recklessness as the freighter darted down to intercept the attack.

"I'm not dying today, Errai." Joon's mind was made up. Still, he was not leaving. Instead, he loitered high above any potential action and made contact with the Alliance. "Ground command, this is Joon of the Lublan. I am sending you the coordinates of mando bombers."

Meanwhile, Halden turned to his astromech "Arreight, lock the dorsal turret to the front." whilst setting the targeting computer for the frontal laser cannons on one of the bombers. Once locked in, he let out a low "Let's make this count" as he fired a flurry of bolts at the bomber.

blackoutobj2.png
SCGcxdj_2.png

SHIP:
  • "Ure'adtr" Howler Basilisk War Droid​
ARMOR:
WEAPONS:
ITEMS:
AMMO:

ALLY: Suvi Dragr Suvi Dragr | Jericho Dragr (NPC) | Gold (NPC)
ENEMIES: Drego Ruus Drego Ruus | Minerva Fhirdiad Minerva Fhirdiad | Selle Skern Selle Skern | Yarmin Yarmin

Honestly, Sahan was pissed. The Alliance had gone too far. First, a padawan tries to infiltrate Kestri and steal secrets, while pretending she was never in the wrong and got kidnapped. Then, the Jedi interfere with them quelling a riot on Ryloth and allow a murderer to escape justice. They were getting to be a problem, acting like they thought they ruled the whole Galaxy and could impose their will anywhere they wanted. And to top it all off, Valery Noble Valery Noble had killed Shai Maji Shai Maji on Ryloth. The Jedi had had no business there, and as far as Sahan was concerned, it was outright murder. Sahan had had his own feelings about Maji, be she was still vod, and he respected her as both a warrior and a Forgemaster. As a fellow Forgemaster himself, he had wanted to one day face her in combat. It would have been a major badge to be able to best the Wardog, and he'd hoped maybe they could come to a better understanding through it. But now that would never happen.

And none of it made sense. Maji should not have been killed that easily. She wasn't invincible, obviously, but an insane healing factor and regeneration should have made her nearly impossible to kill. The mystery just irked Sahan even more. Sem, Shai... It was all enough to weigh on even someone as cool-headed as Sahan.

And to add the last snowflake to the orbak's back, the Alliance had declared war on the Enclave, making all sorts of false accusations. Well, if that's what they wanted, they would see how foolish a move it was.

And so, Sahan was here on Kiffu, his ancestral home. His birth parents had been born here but had left to join the Enclave on Kestri. They had never become Mandalorian, for whatever reason. His father had been a guard in the Foreign Legion, and his mother had been an engineer. He had no personal memory of them, having lost them as an infant and subsequently adopted by Siv Dragr Siv Dragr , but he had been able to glean some second-hand memories from some of the possessions they had left behind.

The atmosphere of Kiffu at that moment suited Sahan well. The darkness occasionally interrupted by lightning matched how he felt inside at the moment. Still, he had to try to not let that affect the mission. They'd basically claimed the city, but they weren't finished yet.

<Suvi,> he subvocalized to his cousin over his secure comlink. He didn't want to make any noise, and her comlink would be able to pick up the subvocalizations. <Think we should head toward the Facility or the THQ? Jericho and Gold can take the other one. I'm game for either. I still need to vent some steam.>

TAGS: OPEN

Kahlil_Div2.png

"Keep moving deeper in. There's a path out the mountain on the opposite side that will take you away from the battlefield." Their home. The city. Dominick stood in one of numerous tunnels, raising a hand, guiding along the civilians that had been in and around the royal estate. Maids, servants. The lesser class, if he listened to what so many other nobility said. They'd been abandoned by the royal guard to fend for themselves.

Why wouldn't they be? The King was the last. All the guard stayed by him. Even those that weren't necessary. It was a bitter thought that soured Dominick's expression for just a moment as he watched those who spent so long serving the crown faithfully scurry along in absolute terror. If anything, they should be more terrified. He alone was here with them, armed with just a blaster in one hand and a lightfoil on his hip. He wasn't a combatant. He had some training, but against a Mandalorian?

He doubted he'd survive such a fight.

"Sir Dominick, you needn't continue guiding us. We're deep enough in that I'm certain we can find our way out and survive." One of the elder butlers seemed to have caught sight of his distressed expression. Dominick simply shook his head. Brought back the calm smile he'd had before. He wasn't a combatant, but he wasn't about to abandon these people.

"We're all in this together, Albert. I won't leave you to fend for yourselves." That he absolutely refused to do. It mattered little if the nobles elsewhere chose that path. He'd make sure these people made their way through the mountain and to safety with all the rest. Even if it bothered the Royal Guard when they arrived.

"When we arrive let me do the speaking. Just make sure no one is left behind for me?"

Makko Vyres Makko Vyres | Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania

blackoutobj3.png

KELDRA
NO MAN'S LAND | THYFERRA
ALLIES: Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze | Gar Shale Gar Shale | Alasdair Voland Alasdair Voland | ENCLAVE | IMPs
ENEMIES:
Raphael Calgar Raphael Calgar | Natasi Fortan Natasi Fortan | Dracken Pryce Dracken Pryce | Oyoos Groyuc-Konaasch | GA
ENGAGING:
Oyoos Groyuc-Konaasch
GEAR: In bio
FLEET:
Flagship:UES Requiem - (Shields 100%/Hull 100%)

2x Victator-class Battlecruiser
= UES Executioner - (Shields 100%/Hull 100%)
= UES Reaper - (Shields 100%/Hull 100%)

2x Thoros II-class Battlecruiser
= UES Eternity - (Shields 100%/Hull 100%)
= UES Leviathan - (Shields 100%/Hull 100%)

3x Grievous-class Star Destroyer
= UES Grande Deceptor - (Shields 100%/Hull 100%)
= UES Anarchist - (Shields 100%/Hull 100%)
= UES Tartarus - (Shields 100%/Hull 100%)

4x Argente-class Assault Cruiser
= UES Liberty - (Shields 100%/Hull 100%)
= UES Revenant - (Shields 100%/Hull 100%)
= UES Genesis - (Shields 100%/Hull 100%)
= UES Diadem - (Shields 100%/Hull 100%)

5x Murkhana-class Escort Frigate
= UES Guardian - (Shields 100%/Hull 100%)
= UES Pilgrim - (Shields 100%/Hull 100%)
= UES Triumph - (Shields 100%/Hull 100%)
= UES Observer - (Shields 100%/Hull 100%)
= UES Herald - (Shields 100%/Hull 100%)

6x Terrus-class Flak Corvette
= UES Galaxy’s Harbinger - (Shields 100%/Hull 100%)
= UES Euphoria - (Shields 100%/Hull 100%)
= UES Vision - (Shields 100%/Hull 100%)
= UES Marauder - (Shields 100%/Hull 100%)
= UES Hepsibah - (Shields 100%/Hull 100%)
= UES Conquest - (Shields 100%/Hull 100%)

6x Trench-class Fast Attack Corvette
= UES Prophet - (Shields 100%/Hull 100%)
= UES Judgement - (Shields 100%/Hull 100%)
= UES Huntress - (Shields 100%/Hull 100%)
= UES Avenger - (Shields 100%/Hull 100%)
= UES Prisoner - (Shields 100%/Hull 100%)
= UES Torment - (Shields 100%/Hull 100%)

smalldivgold.png

banner3.png

BLACK CURTAIN

Another war.

How many had he endured to only have another thrust upon him and his forces. To the untrained eye, he seemed unfazed, but the weariness of war after war had begun to hang around the Sephi's shoulders. How many more lives would be lost? He knew it was either this, or submitting a multitude of people in the Enclave to a regime that use them as pawns. A heavy sacrifice, but a necessary one.

For the greater good.

Always the greater good.

Just a pity that he was yet to see it.

He had numerous Enclave forces spread across the vessels under his command, including Mandalorians, for different tasks. Men and women hellbent on protecting their homelands and heritage. Each and every one had something to fight for.

For Vemric, it was every one of them.

With the fleet out of hyperspace, they were immediately met with great resistance from Alliance vessels. Enclave would be hard-pressed to reach the bacta-planet. For the Mandalorians, it was just another strategic hit. For Vemric, it was an opportunity to stock up Hefi's bacta supply. Either way, they had their work cut out for them

"Shields holding across the fleet, Sir, but it won't hold forever." Admiral Miles said as he hunched over the fleet information panel.
"Have the heavy line return an answer with all M5's and M10's." Vemric said in his usual bored tone. "Hold our fighters until we can punch an opening. What's the state of all the Vroegers?"
"Yes, Sir. And fully charged as always, Sir." Miles answered, straightening up and motioning for Pol to relay the orders before looking at his superior and governor. The moment the orders were received, all battlecruisers and star destroyers put their mass drivers and heavy ion cannons into action.
"Hold them for now. Let's see what happens after our answer. Who are we dealing with?"
"Konaasch's fleet and...huh...Pryce is also here...that's been a while, Sir." Miles said.
"It has. A shame we have to be on opposite ends now." Vemric said as a brow lifted slightly at the news.
"Sir, one of our shells seemed to have clipped a diplomatic vessel. They're dead in space." came young Lt. Shaw's feminine voice, as she looked around in alarm.
This time, the brow shot up upward. "Interesting. Put me through to our hangar and boarding pods." he said after a pause.
"Ready, Sir." Pol said.
"Miss Kryze, there has been a slight change in plans. Your pod would be launched at a dead diplomatic vessel instead. Kindly eliminate any military onboard and secure the diplomats onboard. We'll pull it closer afterward. Resistance shouldn't be a problem for you, but do let us know if you need assistance." Vemric said over the comms before his personnel scrambled to load the pod into a mass driver to have it fire to.

Turning back to the viewport, the Grand Admiral returned his focus to the situation at hand.
"Have three squadrons ready themselves for deployment from our hangar upon order. And have the Cruisers add their M5's to the barrage and keep me informed on our shielding." Vemric said.

Time to see what the Alliance does before he attempts to move on the planet.

• Shields holding for now under the barrage from Oyoos Groyuc-Konaasch
  • Returns fire to Oyoos Groyuc-Konaasch's fleet with Mass Drivers and Heavy Ion Cannons from Battlecruisers and Star Destroyers.
  • A pity that Dracken Pryce Dracken Pryce and Vemric are now on opposite sides
  • Solar Ion Cannons fully charged for the Victator battlecruisers and the Requiem, but not fired
  • Let's Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze know that her boarding pod will be fired at Raphael Calgar Raphael Calgar and Natasi Fortan Natasi Fortan 's dead vessel and then fire's the boarding pod.
  • Preps 3 starfighter squadrons for deployment from the Requiem upon order.
  • Adds barrage of Mass Drivers from the 4 Argente-class Cruisers
  • Oyoos Groyuc-Konaasch your move, bish

Argen Vance

A
ZFUQqem.png

YE0ScJN.png

"Agent Cipher Seven," Argen acknowledged with a dip of his head, "we are currently cloaked and near the dropoff point. Once we arrive, we will switch to ECM jamming mode for a moment for your disembarkation.

This is liable to create a glitch on sensors for anyone paying attention, but it will not be immediately identifiable as an invading ship. Once you've disembarked, we will re-cloak and remain in the area to provide any necessary support."

He gestured to some nearby seats.

"The Naval Intelligence office has provided four Imperial Marine Advanced Force Operatives who can be dropped to support your operation as needed."

ZC6gVl3.png

"I myself can enter the fray if the situation demands it. I am fully trained in field intelligence operations.

In addition, the Bloodwing is at your disposal if you need fire-support at any point. We only have two laser cannons for armament, but that can prove quite sufficient depending on the circumstances."

He lifted his chin slightly as he concluded, "For reasons of operational security, I was not fully briefed on the mission being undertaken here by the ISB before we departed Imperial Space.

Would you care to fill be in now?"

Colton Renfro Colton Renfro

Last edited by a moderator:
blackoutobj2.png

ALLIES: Sahan Dragr Sahan Dragr | Jericho Dragr (NPC) | Gold (NPC)
ENEMIES: Drego Ruus Drego Ruus | Minerva Fhirdiad Minerva Fhirdiad | Selle Skern Selle Skern | Yarmin Yarmin
GEAR: In Bio

This war is a righteous and deserved one. Suvi continued telling herself. The Galactic Alliance could be tolerated no more, especially after this declaration of war from them,and so the enclave of highly skilled mandalorians was now on a direct warpath against the best the Galactic Alliance had to offer. They would find that although fewer in number, one mandalorian warrior was worth far more than an Alliance warrior of similar skill. The recent battles in Ryloth had even led to the death of the Indomitable Warhound, a Forgemaster, a hero of the enclave. Although Suvi had never met Shai Maji in person, the Chiss had seen and heard plenty about this hero among the Mando’ade and she, like many others, revered the figure all the same. Not everyone got to meet heroes after all.This is too big a loss that the Mandalorians will not soon forget. The enormous hole that Shai Maji had left behind had lit a fire in many mandalorian hearts, and Suvi’s was no different.

This time, she would be fighting not just in the Enclave’s honour, but also in remembrance of Shai Maji’s name. She hoped to make the late Wardog proud, and decimate the main energy storage facility in Kiffu. Her beskar’gam was specifically crafted to cater towards covert and stealthy operations, and along with materials such as Shadowsilk and Reflec Polymer, the total black hue of the armour continued to emphasise that. In the cover of darkness and silence in a mostly blacked out city, Suvi glided through the night sky in a primitive hand glider without any engine (and therefore no noise), with only the wind in the background as she soared high up through the sky. If there was any danger, she could simply abandon the tool and activate her jetpack to get to cover. Her current objective? Not far in front of her now. This was yet another challenge for her to get the validation she has always sought for. “I’m on route to the planet's primary energy facility. ETA 10 minutes by glider silently.”

Last edited:
Armed With: Energy Bow Pistol (1), Obsolete Blaster SMG (1)

Nathan's Saberstaff

Have Armed Locals with: GWE-002, Obsolete Blaster SMG, Outdated Plasma Grenade

Wearing: Prototype Armor

Objective: Shadow Crown

Nathan still didn't understand why the other Jedi were so distressed. They lamented the breakdown of peace, as though it wasn't inevitable...

It was always inevitable, no matter who it was.

He teleported across the buildings of Ukatis, relaying the movements of Mandalorians across the city to Alliance Personnel, to make mortar attacks more effective.

He would, of course, take sniping opportunities. He didn't really have the hangups a lot of Jedi have with explosives or firearms, having been forced into so many situations in the Gulag Era to where a Lightsaber would have only caused more problems than it solved, that he couldn't fathom the continued resistance the Jedi had to using them.

Did they even want to win?

Nathan wasn't sure about anything the Order was doing. And he wasn't about to voice his misgivings, as he knew the only response he would receive would be some variation of "Trust in the Force." And every time he heard that response, it threatened to legit give him ulcers.

Again, as he teleported across the buildings, occasionally picking off a Mandalorian on the streets, he was reminded of Laertia's words, that she would let the Jedi themselves make her arguments for her when it came to him.

What had they really achieved so far? They did not need this distraction with the Sith Empire getting stronger. If their conquest was going to be stymied, it had to be now.

He casually observed Jedi fighting them up front and honorably and sighed. Never give a Mando an honorable fight. Against such an opponent, you go in ready to kill in any way possible.

Nathan sniped a Mando right in the middle of his duel with another Jedi he had been overpowering, getting him right in the kidney, and stumbling backward, in pain.

Nathan suppressed a snort of annoyance as the Jedi hesitated, his honor clearly preventing him from striking at a now helpless opponent. Nathan grimaced as the Code now prevented him from finishing the job also...you can't kill someone beaten and helpless, and unfortunately, the hips and part of the back were the only part on the Mandalorian's armor that was less armored than the rest.

He sighed. Too many Diplomats. Appeasers, Pencil Pushers, Soft-Hearted Sorts. At least five percent of them, more than likely, should have never accessed the Force or picked up a lightsaber to begin with: They weren't cut out for it. They waffle with it, become indecisive. It's not like all the heroic holodramas they read.

There is actual blood and chaos, and People often aren't happy to see you any more than they would be if you were an outright Sith.

Because the people have learned that where the Order raises it's sword, madness and corpses follow.

Can there be any victory for The Order at all if the only reason Jedi are needed/tolerated in society, any society, is their assured ability to cause casualties amongst people you don't like?

He gave another shake of his head and a snort of disgust as he watched that Knight retreat. The Code bound both of them in insanity and stupidity during moments like this. Maybe he should just kill the wounded, defenseless prick...it was what he'd do to them, if their situations in were reversed.

But then what real difference would there be between him and That Mandalorian?

I'd be alive, and he would become worm food? A nasty part of him that had no more use for empathy mused. He tried not to listen to that part of him, as he knew indulging it was dangerous.

He pulled back. This is why he usually struck to kill dangerous opponents on the first go. He moved across the buildings, stopped as he spotted a familiar figure in an alley with an eviscerated squad of Mandalorians. Her real name was Westenra Mina Westenra Mina , but most in the Alliance knew her as Lynda, The Demon of Jedha.

Lynda had gotten that moniker after her vicious rampage against the Mawites at New Jedha City, doing catastrophic damage to entire companies of Mawites, seemingly trying to John Wick the entire Maw Brotherhood to avenge her pet rabbit, and a pet turtle.

Nathan teleported down into the alley. The blood flowed freely on the stone, and the loose meat sloshed around in it. Lynda pulled her sword out of a newly dead Mandalorian woman. Lynda was not the frenzied, frothing at the mouth Killer Nathan had met at Exogal, but he was still wary of her. Lynda, in a lot of ways, had been utterly broken by her conflict with the Maw.

In a lot of ways, Lynda's situation reminded him of the one he was in with the Cult: Destroying them was his sole passion in life the way destroying the Maw had been hers. Taking from them what they had taken from him. There was no moral equivalency between him and the Cult: They were savage monsters that no innocent was safe from, no matter their age. Nathan was probably a monster. But not to the level the Cult was.

"Making new friends, I see..." Nathan muttered (Transcendence: 500 XP).

"Feth you, Nathan." She replied, not looking at him, having sniffed him out.

"At least it's more friends than you have."

"But I value them when I obtain them..." Nathan replied, stepping up next to her to stare at the dead Mando.

"While your relationship with this one, on the other hand, seems to have already run it's full course." he observed in his typically icy manner.

Lynda folded her arms. "Casual acquaintance, at best."

"Ah." Nathan remarked. "Good to see you, Lynda. Did you just arrive?"

"Yes. The locals who want to fight need a leader...all the damned Jedi will do is tell them to stay put."

"I supplied certain select groups here with rifles and grenades. I'll tell them you're coming..."

"Testing your products out?" Lynda quipped cynically.

"Yep." he replied bluntly, turning around. "Take care of yourself, Lynda. Try not to get your head blown off."

"Likewise...good hunting."

Nathan teleported back to the roofs to continue conducting scouting and sniper work...

Tag: OPEN

1r4Z2Ph.png

gWhqcYY.jpg

"What are they doing," Maldor asked, pointing at the line-up of Imperial forces on the sensor screen.

The pilot answered, "They've created a screening force of corvettes-"

"I can see that," Maldor interrupted, "but why? Corvettes should be kept closer to the capital ships to screen against fighters. The fighters should be projected forward. Not the other way around."

The Lieutenant in the pilot's chair hesitated before answering, "I think they're forming a fire zone. They must be hoping that enemy fighters will be sent forward. Then they plan to thin the enemy fighters as they pass the corvettes, and kill them with their own fighters in the space between the corvettes and the capital ships."

"And if the enemy doesn't oblige them, but decides to smash those corvettes with turbolaser fire instead?" Maldor asked.

"Everything in war is a gamble, sir," the Lieutenant tried to gently explain, "Everything you do creates both an advantage for yourself and an opportunity for an opponent. There are seldom any tactics you can employ which guarantee a successful outcome."

Maldor frowned. It seemed to him that some tactics were self-evidently better than others. But he had to concede... he'd never been to war.

"It looks like there's another diplomatic vessel here," the Lieutenant pointed at one of the dots on the sensor display, "a big one. And it's been disabled. The enemy seems to be preparing to take possession of her."

Maldor leaned forward in his seat. A diplomat or politician in peril? If he could somehow effect a rescue, it would raise his profile in the Senate considerably. He'd be a... hero.

The Lieutenant looked over at Maldor, and while his helmet blocked his face from view, a palpable feeling of dread emanated from the man.

"Maximum speed to that diplomatic ship," Maldor ordered.

"But sir!" The Lieutenant protested.

"Yes... use your fear," Maldor said, "It will help you to survive. This shuttle is fast. It is maneuverable. It is well-shielded. And no one will be expecting a ludicrous rescue attempt in the midst of battle."

"There's good reason for that," the Lieutenant almost shrieked.

"You can fly over there," Maldor said, "or I can fly over there. Alone."

There was a moment's hesitation. The Lieutenant's hand twitched, as he seemed to consider the drawing of a firearm. But one fear was greater than the other, and thus far the winning fear was of House Mecetti's response to the murder of their heir.

Putting his hands on the controls, the Lieutenant gunned the engines and prayed silently to unknown Gods of Fortune that he might survive this impossible situation.

_________________________________​

TLDR - Maldor and his Pilot - In their Executive Shuttle - are going to attempt an ill-advised rescue of the diplomatic/political personnel on the consular ship which has been disabled.

Alasdair Voland Alasdair Voland
Raphael Calgar Raphael Calgar
Natasi Fortan Natasi Fortan
Vemric Keldra Vemric Keldra
Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze
Oyoos Groyuc-Konaasch

Last edited:

Quezz-Sem Soll

Q

blackoutobj3.png
675th "Mon Cala" Task Force
Battlegroup Kenobi

So It Begins...

The Alliance Interdictor Vessels had accomplished their task in preventing a forward advance towards the Planet of
Thyferra giving the Alliance Navy a limited window of opportunity to push the Main Mandalorian Armada back into neutral space to give the other planets under siege some breathing room, but that window was rapidly closing as each second passed. The Task Force would have to act soon as report after report came through the Central Command Bridge but the main topic of discussion among the senior staff was the report from the outmost Interdictor Vessel that a new enemy taskforce comprising of Imperial Class Vessels had moved into No Mans Land moving at sub-light speeds.

The Alliance High Command had made no mention that the Imperial Remnants and the Mandalorian Enclave were allies and its presence here on the battlefield was a shock to the Mon Calamari Commodore. From the scans of the Interdictor Vessel they were still some yards away from directly posing a threat to the Alliance Fleet's Flank which gave them some much needed breathing room.
"Sir, we are receiving clearance codes from two diplomatic vessels. Scans indicate that the code is genuine belonging to members of the Galactic Alliance Senate." came the voice of the Communications Officer seated nearby on the main bridge control center. The Mon Calamari glanced away from the main terminal in front of him towards the Officer with a look on his face..a diplomatic vessel heading towards an active engagement was certainly not apart of the pre-battle briefing by the Alliance High Command. They would have to divert considerable resources to protect the delegates from being captured by the Mandalorian Enclave.

"Attention Diplomatic Vessels, This is Commodore Konaasch of the Alliance Navy. We have received your codes and are sending starfighter support to escort you away from harm." was transmitted to Maldor Mecetti Maldor Mecetti , Raphael Calgar Raphael Calgar Natasi Fortan Natasi Fortan after some time as the hangers would open up on the ANS Locket; allowing several E-Wing Multi-Role Starfighter to be unlocked on a direct route to the Senatorial Vessels. After such a transmission was over between them if could get through at all, the Mon Calamari directed attention towards the battlefield ahead as the Main Mandalorian Armada began making their move in response to the alliance bombardment of their center line. The Mandalorians opened their own salvo with heavy mass driver cannons and heavy ion batteries tearing through the void of space in a direct line with the alliance defense formation.

"Brace for Impact!!!" was exclaimed by the Senior Officer in charge of the Command Staff, as the full salvo slammed into the shields of the fleet at full force. The Mon Calamari clutched the main terminal in front of him as the ANS Yos Kolina II buckled. "Damage Report!, Senior Officer." The voice of the Mon Calamari rang out as the various technicians and communication officials contacted the rest of the fleet to get their assessment of damage. "Frontal Shields held up against their salvo; but small fires have broken out on the lower decks due to penetrative fire. Will be out without loss of time. We also have outages on the ANS Kellin and the ANS Blotus" was the response given to the inquiry; transmitting the data to the main terminal which was promptly looked at. The Mandalorian Fleet had come armed with powerful siege type weaponry which was no doubt designed to break through the enemy shields but they would have to try better than that if they were to break through the Alliance's Defensive Formation.

This thought was interrupted by another salvo from the Mandalorian Fleet which slammed into the shields of the Alliance Defenders; causing another round of reports of damage and reassessment of strategic deployments. "Deploy our 1st and 2nd Starfighter Cores from their hangers and get me Admiral Dracken Pryce Dracken Pryce on the transmission frequency. I have an idea." the Mon Calamari Commodore ordered as the 1st and 2nd Starfighter Cores would begin flooding out of their hangers and into a Screen Formation. The communications officer patched the ANS Yos Kolina II into the frequency of the
Kyprin Renegade which was situated at the alliance's flank. "Admiral Pryce, this is Commodore Konaasch of the 678th Task Force, I would like to request additional starfighter support for an upcoming maneuver." The holographic image appeared in front of the Command Bridge of the Kyprin Renegade, The Colony II Class Supercarrier. The Mon Calamari had the idea that they could use their tractor beams to catapult the additional starfighters towards the enemy's rear allowing them to target the engines of the lead vessels in the attacking formation.

While the Mon Calamari spoke with the Corellian Admiral, the Senior Officer would begin relaying his own orders to the fleet to keep up the assault on the Mandalorian's Attack Line. "Right, Attention ANS Ibdun and ANS Montorr, begin firing a full salvo of
Disruptor Torpedoes, Mag-pulse Warheads and Advanced Concussion Missiles towards the four Argente-class Assault Cruiser in the Mandalorian Formation. We'll break up the main attack line by destroying their cruiser supports." came the voice of the Senior Staff Officer towards the command bridge of the ANS Ibdun and ANS Montorr who promptly unleashed a full salvo from their missile launchers.

• The Fleet has sent a squadron of E-Wing Starfighters to support the Two Diplomatic Vessels on the Battlefield
  • The Fleet has deployed the 1st and Second Starfighter Cores around themselves in a Screen Formation
  • Contact Established with Dracken Pryce Dracken Pryce
  • Attempted Contact with Maldor Mecetti Maldor Mecetti , Raphael Calgar Raphael Calgar and Natasi Fortan Natasi Fortan
  • A Full Salvo from Two Triumph Class A-601 Main Battlecruisers ANS Ibdun and ANS Montorr towards the Four Argente-Class Assault Cruisers in response to the Bomardment

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

Hilal shook her head as she flew high in the air and aimed her concussion Blaster Cannon at @Jonyna Si .

"You just keep coming back for more huh?!" Hilal shouted smiling. "You know Jonyna, I'm beginning to think you have a crush on me!"​

The Cathar snarled as she motioned her padawans to take cover. This one again?

"And I'm starting to think you have a vendetta." She snarled back, taking a heavy stance in the middle of the street in order to deflect the blaster shots, her heels digging into the stone as the heavy bolts impacted her saber. The last time they fought, it had been over a stupid bounty.

Now it was war. Jonyna wasn't going to hold back.

But she also had to consider her padawans now. She needed to be careful. Strategic. Not the reckless tiger that had prowled the outer rim once upon a bedtime story with a band of misfit rebels. This was real war. Real conflict. Mother, Master, Great Sylvar, protect them in my time of need.

A set of twin owls, transparent and seemingly only half there, shot from Jonyna's back and flew towards the Mandalorian. Thank you Claire, a distraction. Just what she needed. Keep the focus off her two kin. She followed up with a burning slash from Lucy, a stream of flame streaking across the sky towards Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla . She knew at this point it wouldn't do much, but it was once again an attempt to draw her attention.

blackoutobj4.png

C R U S A D E R
UKATIS | AXILLA
MANDALORIAN ENCLAVE | Domina Prime Domina Prime
GALACTIC ALLIANCE | Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania | Makko Vyres Makko Vyres | Shan Pavond Shan Pavond | Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el | Dominick von Ascania Dominick von Ascania

qKprTT1.png
What was supposed to be a silent night was now compromised with the heavy presence of Jedi and Alliance soldiers. Their careful reconnaissance assured the Mandalorians of the small garrison stationed on Ukatis to not focus too much resources and warriors to this large scaled operation. A planned assassination on the royal family, the commoners massacred, and Ukatis’ infrastructure compromised to limit its usefulness to the Alliance. Planned without a hitch.

A folly in their plans, but it mattered little. The shadow warriors of Mandalore would still proceed.

Glory was to be claimed. Duty would be honored.

And Ukatis would bleed.

All caution was tossed out into the wind for Adenn. He and the rest would have to improvise. Their original objective was still the same, though their means would alter.

The element of stealth was gone as Adenn and whatever other Mandalorians resorted to open skirmishes in the streets of Axilla. The usual sounds of war filled every corner for all to hear. Fear would strike into the hearts of the commoners causing them to act irrationally just to preserve their lives for as much time as they can. The rules of engagement were not respected by Adenn and his kin nor would they ever be. Total warfare would be inflicted upon the Galactic Alliance for their insolence.

Burn it all.

A thermal detonator primed in the Scion’s hands and flew across high rise apartments, aggressively throwing the detonator into a window. A violent explosion tore through the apartment, even afflicting other neighboring dorms effectively harming anyone caught in its radius. From where he was in the air he could see the magnificent palace still untouched from the battle.

<“To the palace! We will leave a trail of fire from our steps. Kill all in your path,”> he rallied his warriors and other Mandalorians that were not part of his clan. A group of three Alliance soldiers shot at from the ground, Adenn rushed them from the air and withdrew his beskad to stain his steel with their blood.

Last edited:

The Vulptex

Thief of Thieves. Ninja Master.

blackoutobj2.png

Objective: Intercept Mando Operations.
Names: Lyra, Samantha, Alex
OOC Music: Run With Us
Tag: Lyrrin Lyrrin Zorana Zorana

"Channel check, is anyone receiving me?" he made his way towards an alcove of a building and put his back into the corner so that he could try and reach someone without being snuck up on "Looks like its kicking off, if anyone else is in the area we need to coordinate here."
<Made it down, setting up my position,> she reported to the others in her proximity. Zorana then walked over to the edge of the roof and began to scout the area around her.
"I've got one on the roof." A modulated voice came over Lyrrin Lyrrin 's encrypted comms. Could be a man, or a woman. One couldn't really tell. "They're looking for us now. Keep an eye out. What's your callsign agent?"

The two other foxes circled around, living on the prayer that their baffleweave would protect them against any sort of sensors. If they could get around this one, they could get the jump on them. Staying low and within the alleyways of the city, the two slowly approached. Silence was key, and the two had mastered the art of silenced footsteps.

With how busy the city was getting, The Wizard began the wonder if this was really meant to be a 'stealth' operation. She could see Imperial ships landing alongside Mando ships. The Wizard patted herself on the back for installing cameras in all their masks before the mission. Now they'd have footage of everything...

blackoutobj2.png
Good: The Vulptex The Vulptex
Bad: Zorana Zorana

Leaned back against the buildings exterior as the response he got didn't give him much information to work with "Yeah I gathered that. Just call me Lyrrin." he leaned forward and took a peak out towards the street, seeing nothing, he leaned back into the recessed area "Is it just you or do you got more? Its just me. I'm going to try to get some eyes on these guys. If you see someone that looks like a Farghul do.not.shoot.me." he emphasized before putting the commlink into a vest pocket, pushing off the wall and continuing on his way towards where he thought some armored space cowboys may be at.

After a few minutes of walking the agent pulled a up a lifeform scanner and began to scan the area by slowly waving the device in an arc before him "Here mando, mando, mando... here lil'buckethead." he whispered under his breath

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom